JUST SOCIAL

4.0

"Just" or "Just Connect" is an enterprise social network that makes teamwork easier.

Work for JUST SOCIAL?

Learning about JUST SOCIAL?

JUST SOCIAL Reviews

Ask JUST SOCIAL a Question
Showing 1 JUST SOCIAL review
JUST SOCIAL review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"very flexible collaboration and social networking software that was easily configured to our needs"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface and flexibility of the software. They've got some great support consultants and developers, but hardly any sales reps handling the business side of the relationship, which is pretty unusual. Hence you really get what they promise you to get.

The software is continuously improving with feedback and paid features from other clients.

What do you dislike?

With new features they are not always as quick as I'd like them to be and new versions of their software often mature after they've been rolled out to clients. Therefore I always wait for the first bug fix release before going live.

Several changes in the UI during the past couple of years had me explain every change to my users over and over again. People really are not as smart as you'd think they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

talk and think about your requirements and really use their offer to do workshops with several user groups from your organisation.

Collaboration across locations and countries. Significant reduction in # of emails. Rich User Profiles allowed for the discovery of ideas, skills and talent that we had not seen before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about JUST SOCIAL

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of JUST SOCIAL for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about JUST SOCIAL?

* We monitor all JUST SOCIAL reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.