4.7

The foundation your business needs. You have a company to run. Justworks provides a solid foundation for your business to grow and thrive.

Work for Justworks?

Learning about Justworks?

Justworks Reviews

Ask Justworks a Question
Showing 92 Justworks reviews
Justworks review by David A.
David A.

"Perfect HR In One URL"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is amazing. Despite (or perhaps because of) being a computer scientist, I have zero patience for non-intuitive interfaces. Of all the online tools I use for business and for personal matters, none has a simpler, more obvious interface than Justworks.

What do you dislike?

G2 is insisting that I use at least 40 characters to explain what I dislike about Justworks. That is very difficult to do because there is nothing I dislike. It is perfect.

Until you are a large enough operation where it makes sense to have a full-time HR/Payroll/Compliance person, it would be crazy to not use Justworks. They take care of payroll, compliance, record keeping, tax filings, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation days, sick days, and lots of other little things. Looking up stuff is a breeze. I don't have to do anything! Even if you are a significantly large business than we are, it would make sense to use Justworks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Justworks
Justworks review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"Lacking Tools"

What do you like best?

Pricing is better than other PEO's, the user interface is also nicer than most others I've worked with.

What do you dislike?

Despite billing themselves as one of the most tech forward PEO's, Justworks is lacking when it comes to actual functionality. For example, employees can't really e-sign any of the compliance documents you might expect like an employee handbook, so you will need to distribute hard copies or get them docusigned. Same goes with CA sick leave acknowledgements which you will be required to fill out by hand. Payroll needs to come out and be run a full 4 business days in advance as well.

The on-boarding process is not very straightforward and you can feel left to fend for yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that if you're currently with an ADP or someone like that, their feature set will be much richer.

They seem to be doing the exact same thing as any other PEO but maybe with less features and benefits.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Justworks review by Tomer B.
Tomer B.

"Tomer's Review of Justworks"

What do you like best?

Excellent Customer Service Celia Stein is terrific. She always gets back to us quickly and answers our questions thoroughly with great information. I like the user interface as it is easy to navigate and and manager the companies employees. I really like that Justworks takes care of all of the tax compliance especially when we have employees across the entire country. This is a tremendous help for a small company. I like that Justworks recently brought on HR consultants to help answer more HR related items and issues as they arise. We have used this resource to answer questions about visas and other types of employment documents.

What do you dislike?

Wish the platform had more ATS for onboarding and recruiting. Would be great to have something that would help with recruiting and the entire process from sourcing all the way through onboarding and the HR benefits management component to the system. I dislike the 401K offering with Slavic. There are many better platforms that have lower rates. Unfortunately, I was froced to outsource our 401K. I wish there was more advanced reporting and analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Justworks is our entire back office management system for Human resources. We use it to onboard emplolyees, administer health benefits. It is great to have everything in one place. Its been a tremendous help as our company grows and scales. I think that Justworks could also benefit by building out different modules for ATS, Recruiting, etc.

Justworks review by Tanya C.
Tanya C.

"Simple interface and valuable compliance management expertise"

What do you like best?

The primary value we derive from Justworks is compliance management for state regulations. From taxes to unemployment filings to compliance forms, Justworks handles it all. For a fully distributed team, this is a sanity-saver! The additional value we get in the form of benefit offerings + management and payroll processing is all bonus to the compliance aspect!

What do you dislike?

The response time on emails is longer than I would like. I find that I often have to follow-up a 2nd time to get a response. Also, they only support US employees. I would love to see that expanded to include Canada (and beyond).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found Justworks to be the best option available right now for the needs of a company our size. They provide excellent value for the price we pay. We hope to see some improvements as they scale and grow, but overall we are pleased with the value they deliver.

As a fully distributed remote team, we rely heavily on Justworks to manage and direct us on all state-related compliance issues. We also use the product to handle all of our payroll, including employees and contractors. We utilize Justworks for employee expense reimbursements and for some benefit offerings.

Justworks review by Quandra T.
Quandra T.

"Much easier interface than ADP!"

What do you like best?

I love that the calendar displays the date you'll get paid so there's no confusion, and it also displays co-workers birthdays as well, which might sound like nothing, but at our old job we actually kept printed lists of birth dates so that we could celebrate (super old school.) Also, the sign up made setting up healthcare insurance a breeze, and the overall website interface is so much cleaner and easier to find everything. They are also great at sending you reminder emails, such as to enroll by a certain time or even to just let you know you've been paid!

What do you dislike?

No more routine every Friday paydays. The Justworks schedule is the 15th and last day of each month. As someone who was used to a biweekly pay schedule her entire life, it took a little bit of adjusting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go! So far, I've experienced JustWorks, ADP and Paychex in the past and Justworks is the easiest one with the best usability in my opinion!

Our company switched from ADP to Justworks with this summer and this is a much better human resources solution that allows the employee to easily log in and check anything they need from pay stubs to insurance to pay dates, so that you no longer have to ask your boss or human resources supervisor. Much more hands-on and accessible.

Justworks review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"A Real Business Differentiator & Advantage"

What do you like best?

This solution as an integrated SaaS based HR automation and professional employer organization just simply worked as advertised. We migrated from Gusto, which was a good platform but not a PEO, in order to get the employee benefits economies of scale. We are coming up on one year of being on the platform and I am simply and completely satisfied. We baked off against Insperity & some other industry-specific [we are an IT consultancy that works with the federal govt] solutions and JustWorks came out on top...and has stayed there.

What do you dislike?

"Dislike" is too strong but a "nice to have" would be a better means of collecting signatures and acknowledgements of documents that we have to circulate across the company [HR-related stuff, employee handbook acknowledgments, etc.].

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ramp up is a ton of work but unavoidable. They do a good job with working with you thru the migration [in our experience].

We now offer one of the best benefits packages as compared to most companies in our industry [in terms of offerings and costs]

Justworks review by Gideon M.
Gideon M.

"Justworks - better than you hoped Payroll/HR Support could be"

What do you like best?

Streamlined, intuitive, allows employees to self-serve, great support, competitive pricing

What do you dislike?

Customer support from some third party benefits providers has been underwhelming (eg; WageWorks, BenefitWallet)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Justworks is superior to our previous payroll provider in every way. The offering is similar (payroll, healthcare, 401k, HR support) - in fact, I haven't come across a feature/benefit offered by Paychex that Justworks didn't match/exceed. However, the overall experience is vastly improved.

Painfully on the nose, but it just works. It does everything it's supposed to do, effortlessly.

When you tire of:

- chasing payroll because they've made yet another error

- waiting for an outdated website to load

- navigating a sea of useless reports for the one that addresses your need

- your team paying more for worse health coverage

- paying more for less

Look them up.

One stop solution for payroll, benefits and HR.

- Vastly improved user experience for employees and admins

- Eliminated payroll errors

- Reduced turnaround time on payroll/benefit/HR queries

- Improved team visibility (shared leave calendar)

- Reduced cost, improved health benefits

- Reduced payroll company cost

Justworks review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Great Initial Offering, Poor Follow-Through"

What do you like best?

The company has a strong and intuitive interface, and has been able to negotiate strong pricing for benefits offerings.

What do you dislike?

The initial onboarding experience was problematic, and the service level went down from there. We had several unique needs that were fully disclosed from our side from the beginning, and yet JustWorks acted surprised by these items once we were up and running. The ongoing service level for a growth-stage company trying to manage cashflow challenges was also poor. Would only recommend for established companies that are mostly self-sufficient and just need slight process improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only consider using this product if you are running a fully mature business that does not require flexibility or a strong partnership. Avoid if a startup or early growth-stage company.

Lower-cost benefits solutions, HR compliance.

Justworks review by Jessica O.
Jessica O.

"JustWorks makes my job seamless! "

What do you like best?

Where do I even start? We switched from another PEO to JustWorks August of 2017 and it's the best decision I could have made for my company. I had reservations in the beginning because let's face it, no one wants to switch insurance carries mid year, but my account manager insured the entire process would be thoroughly explained and wouldn't skip a beat and she was right. Once we decided to make the move, JustWorks got on a conference call with my entire team and addressed every question or concern they had about switching insurance companies, putting every reservation at ease. Their platform is fool proof for even the non-technical folks and everything you need whether it's 401k reports, benefits usage, PTO or a census is instantly generated. They even have a calendar on the first page to keep track of everyone's anniversaries and birthdays! My biggest rave about JustWorks is hands down their customer service and responsiveness. Every question I have ever had, sometimes 5 a day, have been addressed either by my Account Manager or someone else who has worked just as hard and is just as knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Because JustWorks is so new, there are still a few things they need to build out. I too work for a technology company so I know that it isn't necessary to build specific things to cater to just one client. We accrue our PTO and max out at 96 hours a year. As you take PTO, you get it back month after month and unfortunately, JustWorks has no way to track that. I currently keep a spreadsheet but often have no idea how many days people have taken off or accrued.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with their platform and get an idea on just how easy everything is to access.

With our previous PEO, nothing was integrated and they used third parties for everything. Need to access a report? Opens another tab. So pretty frequently, things didn't work and when you called there was nothing they could do because it wasn't their software. JustWorks platform is by far the easiest and most comprehensive that I have used. It keeps track of every change made to each employee and gives me access to everything that I need. There are too many benefits of JustWorks to list!

Justworks review by Christina C.
Christina C.

"Finally, a smart PEO product!"

What do you like best?

Everything. The functionality is user friendly for both Admins and Employees. The Customer Service is top notch - our Account Manager is super knowledgeable and always works with us to find a solution to our biggest challenges. The reporting feature is also really great.

What do you dislike?

I think two areas for improvement are: (1) advanced reporting options, such as having the ability to pull a report on salary or job history with the effective dates; (2) having the ability to customize Admin access, for example: if you want to give access to an Admin to view only specific Departments/Employee information. Although I know Justworks is constantly adding new features & there are likely on the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend Justworks for anyone who has little or no HR/payroll/benefits experience, to the experienced HR professional. This platform will make both your employees & your life easier!

Justworks makes our overall payroll process faster & more efficient. The PTO tracking has also been great for managers to manage their team's time off. The new EEO compliance piece is also very beneficial for keeping tabs on our diversity metrics - something we hadn't been able to measure in the past.

Justworks review by Administrator

"Justworks is a life-saver for small business admins"

What do you like best?

Justworks has an easy to use, easy to understand platform for both admins and employees. I love that everyone knows where to access their benefits and tax info, and can request and look up their vacation time on their own. I also love that there are support people from Justworks standing by to answer questions from employees that I can't answer. And, my Justworks rep is very quick and helpful in answering any questions I have. The blog is also really helpful for answering broader questions or helping us make things like the employee manual. I also appreciate that they keep me up to date on all compliance issues and legal updates that will affect my organization.

What do you dislike?

I wish the health insurance premiums were a bit less expensive - I would have thought such a large company would be able to get better rates. Also worth noting that not everyone understands what a PEO is, so it took a bit of explaining for our auditor to understand how Justworks works. That being said, our Justworks rep was very responsive throughout the process and helped us get all the documentation we needed to get through the audit process.

We are a small organization and processing payroll and benefits was a lot for one person to handle. Justworks made it very easy and put it all in one place. As a result I've been able to grow in my role and focus on other things.

Justworks review by Tushar D.
Tushar D.

"Justworks is Simple and effective and GV Semiconductor is pleased with its service."

What do you like best?

The portal is very good. On-boarding is very easy and managing employees is very seamless. We can literally on-board within a day without any need to call or communicate with any other person. Taxes are easy. We had great insurance options from the PEO and the pricing is very reasonable. We could also have different tier benefits payments for founders and others, which always helps.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have anything I dislike. Easy porting into Quickbooks will help. I need to implement the Quickbooks integration so that my accountant does not have to go through the .csv download to do the book-keeping. I haven't been bombarded with a lot of information, but it will be good if Justworks account manager can ping us once in a while and introduce new features like mobile, API integration etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully endorse the product as we are users of it and have been happy so far.

We got payroll and benefits through Justworks. Although well understood, not make companies do payroll well. If they do, it is very expensive. Justworks is effective and reasonable. We compared it with ADP, Paychex and Trinet and chose Justworks. We spend very little time managing payroll and benefits compared to ADP. I as administrator don't need to verify and validate stuff prior to every payroll period. So far in the past 5 months there has been no error or mistake.

Justworks review by Administrator

"Great customer service from sales through account management"

What do you like best?

Justworks has excellent customer service. The sales person assigned to me really helped me understand the world of HR, payroll, and health insurance (to which I was brand new.) His honesty, resourcefulness, and helpfulness are the sole reasons I chose Justworks over their competitors. My account manager has been just as amazing. She is easy to get hold of and always able to help me with anything I need.

What do you dislike?

The health insurance options can be somewhat limited and costly. I would love more options and better prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I approached both Trinet and Justworks. I really didnt like that Trinet would only provide me a quote if I could tell them what I was currently paying and what other quotes I was receiving so they could undercut the competition. I think that is sleazy. I liked that Justworks employees were honest, upfront, and knowledgeable.

All payroll, health insurance benefits, vendor payments, end of year tax reporting, and I'm sure more.

Justworks review by Jaclyn  T.
Jaclyn T.

"New Effective PEO for our organization"

What do you like best?

User interface is great! Employees find this easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

Lacking critical reporting for our organization (payroll, HR, PTO accrual), as well as reoccurring allowance payments for payroll. Makes for extra work and room for human error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a user-friendly efficient platform for your payroll/benefits/HR administration -- I would suggest Justworks as a small to mid-size company. The ease of use is out of this world, and the time it takes for customer service issues is very impressive.

Benefit administration has become simplified, and more affordable switching to Justworks and the savings has allowed us to contribute more to health insurance to make it affordable.

Justworks review by User

"It's been a great HR resource!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for us to use at work. It makes it very simple for me as a manager to track my employees' hours and time off, and it streamlines payments so that I know exactly what I am getting and when. It has simplified the HR side of our company! Easy to log in and very user-friendly to coordinate my insurance and all logistical information surrounding my work.

What do you dislike?

Honestly from my side, there hasn't been anything especially difficult that I've combatted yet. It's been simple to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, being on the side where I am receiving rather than using JustWorks as much for my team, I cannot say form experience issues that I have needed to overcome. Everything has been very simple so far for me to track and keep in my control.

As a small, fast-growing company, we don't have a traditional HR department. JustWorks has made it easy for us to have one person spear-heading the HR department through the ease of use that comes along with JustWorks.

Justworks review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Justworks is awesome"

What do you like best?

Our company signed up with Justworks after leaving ADP TotalSource due to what we consider fraudulent business activities. We were wary of signing on with another PEO but Justworks has been a dream to work with! Their pricing is totally transparent, something we did not find when considering other PEOs.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything much. Maybe that I can't customize our Quickbooks integrations more but that's such a minor problem it doesn't even really count.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and sign up for the annual package, you won't regret your decision to go with them. Take advantage of the Slack channels they have set up as it is the easiest way to get in touch with someone to answer your questions.

Justworks has provided us access to much better health insurance than we can get on our own. Their pricing is transparent and they are always easy to get in touch with if you have questions.

Justworks review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Superior platform & customer service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - intuitively designed platform which integrates and streamlines most HR functions into one place, and ensures we stay compliant with all relevant federal & state employment laws. Our account rep is responsive and exceptionally helpful, always going the extra mile to make sure any question is answered fully.

What do you dislike?

I currently can't think of anything! Very happy with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy, intuitive and the customer support is excellent.

Reducing/eliminating human error in calculating payroll and staying compliant

Being able to offer better benefits to our employees that would be otherwise unavailable to a small business

Having a simple and centralized platform for both the business and its employees to access important documents, see payroll and PTO, etc.

Justworks review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Simplified our life"

What do you like best?

We are a small software company with less than 15 US employees. Before Justworks we had to manage relationships with payroll provider, benefits broker, the health, dental, vision providers, 401K provider, workers comp insurance and more. Without a dedicated HR person the annual reviews and paperwork was killing us.

What do you dislike?

The transition of the 401K took a long time and was more cumbersome than I hoped but that is the nature of the beast.

Given our size we wanted to free up resources to focus on our core business - not dealing with payroll and benefits.

Justworks review by James W.
James W.

"Responsive Customer Service and Easy to Use Portal"

What do you like best?

The best part is the responsiveness. Whenever I have an issue our rep responds immediately, or I hear from another rep who is prepared to cover the issue. The fact that they booted ubiquity when they received notice of its poor customer service.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. More often than not, my issues stem from employees not fully exploring the site themselves and having questions that Justworks is prepared to answer for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. Justworks is efficient, responsive, scalable, and will work hard to advocate for its customers. With everything from 3rd party insurance benefits advocates to switching their 401k integration when customer service is lacking.

Streamlines HR benefits administration and great resource for our employees.

Justworks review by Tom V.
Tom V.

"I love Justworks"

What do you like best?

We are a small firm with employees in multiple states, prior to Justworks it was not possible for us to offer benefits to our employees. Now we have "big company" benefits to offer our employees.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like, for us getting started on payroll with one of the required states was challenging due to their compliance requirements but we worked through it very quickly with help from Justworks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have employees in multiple states and are not large you should consider Justworks.

Better benefits is the primary driver for us. Payroll and compliance reporting are also great. No other firm could provide us both at anything remotely affordable for a start up.

Justworks review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Justworks - an amazing resource with an amazing team"

What do you like best?

Three things:

1. Amazing support. Our account manager is super responsive (by email usually within an hour), and when he's unavailable, another person on staff automatically responds.

2. System that "just works". Onboarding, I9s, payroll, payments, vacation submissions. I haven't run into a bug yet, and they continue to roll out new features regularly.

3. Great looking interface. We moved from Intuit, which looks likes it was created in 2002. Justworks looks professional and is intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that are missing (right now, double-approval payments), but nothing that's absolutely critical.

It would be very difficult for our company to function as efficiently from an admin perspective without Justworks. Made everything so much easier!

Justworks review by Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.

"Fantastic, from the very start."

What do you like best?

The platform is so easy to navigate, and on the occasion that I have questions, I always have a quick response, even if it's to let me know they're working on the matter. There's such relief and peace of mind in working with Justworks.

What do you dislike?

We've sometimes struggled with the delay in payroll funding to payday. It's mostly been a challenge with some new employees and their start dates, but also in timing of funding from investors as a small, lean startup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Myself and our executive team have been blown away by the ease, transparency, and service from Justworks. I can't imagine a situation where someone would explore JW as an option and then not select their services.

Justworks solves our payroll services and benefits needs. I think the biggest benefit, as someone not previously working in a HR capacity, has been the support from Justworks - from our various representatives to whomever I spoke with via live chat.

Justworks review by Thomas M.
Thomas M.

"Great HR, Benefits and Payroll solution for small business with a distributed team"

What do you like best?

We are a small business with team members all over the US and Justworks handles this situation very well for us.Also, the price is very competitive when compared to other vendors. The online platform is very easy to use from an administrator and employee point of view. They have been rolling out new features and announced them periodically. They seem to be very technology-driven and embrace new features requests from their customers. All in all we're very happy with them!

What do you dislike?

Live chat on their website is a bit spotty. At times it seems unattended or too busy so that we had to call or email instead of getting live support. However, all their support folks were always very helpful when we reached out to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a trial version - a great way to try out the platform and their service. Ask them to help you set up the initial account, load your employees and get health insurance, etc. set up. All in all it was a pretty easy and quick process. Also, ask them about their referral program - they might offer additional discounts or incentives.

We have a remote team all over the US and Justworks provides us with a full-scale payroll, benefits and HR solution for a small business without their own HR department. They take care of all payroll checks and tax calculations in multiple states and ensure compliance within each state.

Justworks review by Brianna M.
Brianna M.

"Justworks Makes My Company Possible. "

What do you like best?

We started with Justworks when we made our first hire. For any founder that is a terribly stressful time and you don't want to make any mistakes that could jeopardize your company. Using Justworks was one of the best decisions I've ever made as a business owner. They were incredibly quick and helpful during the on-boarding process, they explained the details of employment law and practice. Our account manager goes out of her way to help us whenever we have questions. Every email gets a response in under 15 minutes! As we continue to grow Justworks has been there to make sure we have our insurance and compliance bases covered.

Even more than the software, which is beautiful and very easy to learn/use, there is a sense using Justworks that they are actually invested in the success of LoftOpera. We've met with their product team to suggest new features and then saw those features implemented!

We manage over 150 contractors through the platform and would be totally lost in 1099 and workers comp madness without Justworks.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say about Justworks! There simply isn't anything!

We manage our healthcare benefits and payroll through Justworks. We've realized it's incredibly convenient to see the calendar on the dashboard which helps us manage our cashflow. We also really like the email updates for various parts of the payroll process, the emails keep my team in the loop about expenses and make sure we all know what our HR costs are.

Justworks review by Adair B.
Adair B.

"Great service! A little pricey but worth it."

What do you like best?

I can always get someone on the phone quickly. When I needed proof of workers comp insurance, I called and had a certificate 20 minutes later. Whether it was questions about PTO, state filing requirements, or vendors, a real person at JustWorks always picked up the phone and, if they didn't have the answer, got back to me quickly. The one time I didn't get an answer the same day, the customer service person emailed me to let me know she was still working on it.

What do you dislike?

The prices are steep for a small nonprofit organization. We are a small, start-up nonprofit on a shoestring budget. We have 4 employees, which puts us at the highest rate/employee, but two of our staff are only part-time, so for the first quarter of this year, JustWorks fees were over 3% of our total expenditures. Because this is overhead and not program expenses, it can also mean grants won't cover this expense. But we've decided it was worth it. We know other organizations that went with cheaper options and eventually ended up with JustWorks because they made everything so easy. Our time is also valuable, and JustWorks saves us headaches and time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support and ease of use is amazing. It's worth it.

Having employees come with a number of compliance issues, both state and federal. JustWorks are experts on this and handle all of our filing and record keeping. Having confidence that these issues are handled correctly and that I can get any questions I have answered quickly frees me up to spend my energy on our mission.

Justworks review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"HR, Payroll, Benefits in one place"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage all my company's payroll, HR, benefits, time-off, etc. all within one platform and at a reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

Health care benefits are limited to Aetna, would be nice if JustWorks diversified to other options. Also, more HR management tools would be useful.

The PEO solution is a great model for a small business. We were with another PEO before switching to JustWorks, and achieved considerable cost savings as well as much better ease of use

Justworks review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Mungo Creative Group Justworks Review"

What do you like best?

Automation, customer service, ease of use of the website.

What do you dislike?

A bit of the red tape that comes with working under a PEO, but thats understandble. Sometimes its just hard for a small biz to meet all the requirements all the time!

Insurance. Specifically trying to get better coverage as a small business, Justworks allows us access to larger health plans. And also compliance. We are, even if it is sometimes frustrating, always compliant running payroll through Justworks!

Justworks review by Administrator

"Great Tool for Growing Company"

What do you like best?

I love Justworks UI and interface. It's a very easy and user friendly site for me to get the information I need. The detailed reporting of payroll by employee is so useful and helpful.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is that it does not support international employees. This is a big ask and investment for Justworks, but having that would be incredible valuable.

There are still some limitations of Employee Information. Ie, I'd like to add Product Line in Employee Information (which is different than Department). If we can make this customizable based on the organization's structure, that would be great. Otherwise, I've been really happy so far.

State Remittances and Filings would be the biggest benefit for us. Those things can get tricky and having someone else manage us to we can focus on more important things is extremely important for us.

Justworks review by Administrator

"Justworks is the BEST PEO"

What do you like best?

Web portal is easy to use, excellent customer service and on boarding process, AND benefits selection is very broad and comprehensive. Setup is easy and fast with each person doing their own data entry. I9 handing was better than ADP.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much by way of dislikes. The one thing, not Justworks fault, is that we all had HSA accounts with this vendor that were closed in a past relationship and had to be reopened. That process was clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give this product a try. Just a tour through the administration console convinced me that the software was worth investigating. From sales through my on-boarding experience and now into daily use i couldn't be happier with the people. I get one stop shopping here - no need to look up the right department for each new question.

We use Justworks for payroll, HR, and benefits. Moving to Justworks from ADP has saved me about three hours a week in paperwork and resolving problems with various state agencies confused by the PEO relationship.

Justworks review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Spectacular HR Platform "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to navigate the platform. I can find all invoices for payroll all in one place. Super convenient.

What do you dislike?

I would love if there was an app for this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! Not only does Justworks have a great HR platform but we get special perks by being a member. Discounted gym memberships and a membership to OneMedical.

We had a terrible platform that was outdated and confusing. Justworks allows us to offer a clean and easy to use a platform to our employees. The switch from one platform to Justworks was made easy through the help of the lovely staff.

Justworks review by Jay R.
Jay R.

"Works like a charm"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I am in the process of setting up systems for everything in our office and justworks has made that easy. Before we had multiple providers with difficult to navigate forms and website and now we can do everything in one location

What do you dislike?

The need for a single annual fee for your seats up front. When switching, it precluded us from jumping on faster. Plus we are now budgeting for the renew, which is a big number to hit all at once. But with a weekly set aside, we will have the funds available easily.

We wanted to allow multiple remote employees and offer benefits - that was impossible beforehand with all the compliance issues. Justworks helped us with that and we have added 2 remote workers since January when we started. The sky is the limit.

Justworks review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Worth it. "

What do you like best?

Justworks made the process very painless for us to transition from a fragmented manual HR system to their platform. We were expertly guided by our account rep and their team throughout the entire process. Their platform and interface is very easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Choosing healthcare plans is probably the most difficult and lengthy part of the process for the client. This is not a reflection on Justworks, but something to keep in mind going into the process.

We consolidated payroll, healthcare benefits, and commuter benefits into one platform. We were also able to offer vision and dental to our employees, in addition to gym membership perks.

Justworks review by Monique L.
Monique L.

"Recommended "

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface. Lots of power and options at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Being approved for an account took awhile for us but luckily we had 2 months to spare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did months of research and talked to companies including but not limited to Paychex and Gusto. Justworks came out on top as the best fit for us currently with a small team who work remotely.

We originally used Quickbooks for payroll but if we wanted to offer employees benefits then we would have to go through another company. Also we paid contractors and owners outside of Quickbooks. With Justworks, we offer employees an array of benefits, pay owners, pay contractors, have workers' comp insurance, use the included HR and compliance tools, have easy on boarding of new people, get all types of reminders such as birthday reminders... Very satisfied.

Justworks review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Justworks makes HR easy"

What do you like best?

Justworks makes HR and Payroll easy. Once the initial setup is done, most of the process runs automatically. They also provide great access to the benefits my employees want.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They seem to provide everything that I need.

As a small startup company, it was very costly to provide my employees with access to great healthcare. I tried going to health care brokers and their rates were all exorbitant. I was about to give up and pay the higher price until someone recommended that I try Justworks. They quickly provided me with quotes that were half of what I had received before and offered a better plan than the other ones I had looked at. My employyes were all happy with the options they were provided.

Justworks review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"So far so Good!"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the platform, from paying vendors and contracts to issuing reimbursements in a timely fashion. Having this type of control over payroll and staff has been amazing. I also appreciate the fact that it controls PTO days.

What do you dislike?

The one part that I didn't particularly care for is having a new account manager for each step. I was switched to 4 different sales/account managers before we finalized the step phase. Reiterating questions to each account manager became a bit tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a questions, contact them. They are very helpful.

Paying vendors and staff in one place has been easy and saves so much time. Having payroll reports. Monitoring PTO. Processing 1099's and w-2 automatically is amazing as well.

Justworks review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Worst company I have ever worked with for Insurance."

What do you like best?

There is nothing nice to say about this company other than they have a nice website. Past that, it is full of incompetent staff members. Do not waste your time.

What do you dislike?

If you are using this group for insurance do not waste your time. I spent almost a month going back and forth and waiting for their team to get their parts of our insurance set up. Only to find out that in the end, we were not going to be covered because we operate a low-risk laboratory. I have spent hours and hours working with them, and not once did they express any concern about us being covered. I have now missed the deadline for insurance for my staff. They are incompetent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time. Terrible service.

I was trying to get healthcare set up for my staff. However, they require that you use their workers comp group. This is where the problem was/is.

Justworks review by Laurie K.
Laurie K.

"Cost effective, user friendly and great benefits"

What do you like best?

Justworks allows me to focus on the company without worrying about things like payroll taxes and benefits administration. Questions are quickly answered and accurate.Love my team!

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting functions could be more robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a PEO that satisfies all facets of business for a great price, look no further!

The cost of benefits for our small company was greatly reduced. We are able to give our employees perks we wouldn't have been able to afford on our own. The access to ThinkHR is a great resource to make sure I am keeping in compliance when issues arise.

Justworks review by Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.

"Great Company, exceeded expectations"

What do you like best?

The ease of onboarding my employees with Just Works. It was very easy for the whole staff. Visibility by all of what their status is and payroll/HR info

What do you dislike?

Trying to explain all the benefits to my employees, could use an expert to speak to them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple and transparency is fantastic. Allows me to focus on my business and not spending my day on HR

The pain of HR has been taken off my plate and the questions from staff have minimized

"FABULOUS!"

What do you like best?

We love JustWorks from the user friendliness of the site to the level of customer service I've received from my rep, Katie Norcross. If she doesn't have the answer, she finds it in a short amount of time. We moved from Trinet in December and do not miss it whatsoever!! Big fan!

What do you dislike?

I honestly have not found anything I do not like, nor has my team voiced any complaints about JustWorks.

We do not have the resources to have a dedicated HR department. Justworks allows us to keep our costs low while continuing to have a great outsourced HR function.

Justworks review by Jim H.
Jim H.

"Great interface but customer service could be better"

What do you like best?

The interface to manage payroll and benefits is beautiful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is not always well-informed. Their benefits year for healthcare starts in November which I find ridiculous. It makes it very hard to move to another provider and it makes it confusing for employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great interface, but just need more training for their support team.

Payroll, benefits, HR management, payroll taxes, workers comp

Justworks review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Amazing customer service, even better product"

What do you like best?

Streamlined interface, effortless payroll and benefits systems, incredible customer service

What do you dislike?

Vendors aren't listed in the company directory, contractors can't join the health insurance (which has legal implications, but there are work arounds), no contractor invoice integration (ideally with quickbooks), and international contractors can't be in the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

payroll solutions, healthcare, founder healthcare, commuter benefits, wellness benefits

Justworks review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The Only PEO You Need"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Justworks is their interface, and transparency. There is no hidden costs when it comes to your managing your employees on the platform - unlike other companies - and I really appreciate this. The interface is simple as pie, in fact, I don't think it could be any more user-friendly! These are two of the huge reasons our company chose Justworks for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Justworks is a growing company, so i assume they will add additional types of benefits in the future. But if I had to choose one item that could use improvement, it would be the additional benefits. With that said, I feel CitiBike, commuter rail benefits & gym memberships are a great start!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I spoke with numerous representatives of Justworks as well as competitors and I can comfortably say the JustWorks conversation was shorter than others. Why? Because the platform is similar and I didn't need an hour long explanation of hidden costs... because they don't exist! This business model is going to allow them to go far!

By choosing Justworks, we are eliminating the need for an additional employee, and are able to use those saved funds more wisely in our growing business. Our employees can easily schedule time off, adjust their W9 status, and much more.

Justworks review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Worth It!"

What do you like best?

I'm currently HR and the accounting department for 2 companies with 2 very different needs. Justworks has helped me streamline much of my work so I can focus on other areas to help the business grow. They're prompt and informative when I need help or have questions!

What do you dislike?

There's very little I dislike, however, one of my biggest issues right now is that I cannot do physical checks for bonuses. The only way to do it is to calculate what the net pay would be on your end or call in and get that but then get charged for it. I'm hopeful that physical checks for bonuses will be possible one day!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really great platform and does everything one would need. Everyone from the beginning has been very helpful and informative. If they didn't know the answer off hand, they looked into it and then followed up with me.

Justworks has helped us with being able to offer better health insurance without being too expensive. The companies I work for are smaller so trying to get health insurance for them is tough and when we can the prices break the bank account. Also has helped us by streamlining my work so that I can focus on other aspects to help the businesses grow.

Justworks review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best Service of any PEO"

What do you like best?

Justworks makes payroll, hr, benefits, and so many other things seamless. You will get a dedicated Justworks specialist who will be there to answer any question you might have, usually in less than an hour. I can't tell you how pleased we have been with their amazing offerings and services, and they keep getting better. If you are looking for a PEO for your small or large co, get in touch with them and see how they can help you and make the whole HR thing less stressful.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Justworks.

Easy management of employees within the HR spectrum. We have remotes, so I don't have to worry about taxes being correct or getting paychecks out to them. W2's are sent automatically through Justworks. I can pay all my contractors and vendors right from the app. Our employees sign up for benefits when they enroll and can go there to see all their paperwork.

Justworks review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Very helpful service for HR administration"

What do you like best?

The point of contact for initial setup was superb - it's one-on-one and it seems like they're always available and ready to help. Having that initial person walk us through everything was probably the best way to start a program. They also have a chat feature that is so much easier than calling/emailing at times.

What do you dislike?

Communication after initial setup dropped off a bit as the contact became a general group email, so the timeframe for response became hours (up to a day) longer. I admit that I definitely miss having one person to contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps don't utilize their 401k program until Slavic works out their issues.

They manage our HR for our small company which is immensely helpful. It's easy to have all of the information in one place where we can ask them and they know it.

Justworks review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Strong PEO partner with excellent user interface, strong customer support and good suite of services"

What do you like best?

All of the above are excellent. Support team is great. Sales team was excellent. The platform is super easy to use and most services are very good as well. We have been very pleased

What do you dislike?

Healthcare offerings are not as robust as I would like to see - as a result we have not taken healthcare which is a bummer. We would like a higher end platinum plan with lower deductibles and OOP maximums.

Has helped us access a 401k at a competitive price point. Excellent access to HR consulting through HR Think has been very helpful, allowed us to efficiently create employee handbook.

Justworks review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"User friendly HR "

What do you like best?

I like that I can see a list of all the employees at my organization, their titles, and start date. I also like that I choose my medical benefits through the portal. It has a very friendly look.

What do you dislike?

In NY, Justworks isn't able to capture sick time accurately so we have to use another platform, clicktime, to record hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an employee, I love that it is a user friendly, one stop shop for most of my HR needs.

All of our on boarding paperwork is housed on Justworks. We just recently offered short term disability and life insurance through Justwords.

Justworks review by Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

"Great payroll manager "

What do you like best?

I like the email notifications that let me know when I've received payment. It was also very easy to set up my account.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I don't like about just works.

Our employees are paid in a timely manner and tax documents are easily accessed.

"HR made easy!!!"

What do you like best?

The entire HR process is smooth and seamless. I do 1/10 of the work onboarding and maintaining employee files than before we switched to Justworks.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have a down side to Justworks. Its easy for the employees to find all benefit information and the support staff is great for the few times we can't find what we are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great tool. With around 40 employees and more coming onboard Justworks has made my job with HR and Payroll less stressful.

The biggest issue we had was maintaining benefits and having options to offer our employees. Justworks was able to step in and provide us with great options for benefits package!

Justworks review by Michelle K.
Michelle K.

"Investor Relations/Office Administrator"

What do you like best?

Taking care of our Investors in our Private Equity Fund.

What do you dislike?

Health Insurance and payroll. The insurance plans were alway so complicated, Justworks makes it so easy for our people to pick the best plans and Aetna is so much easier, everyone has been very happy with the switch

Recommendations to others considering the product

They will save you time and the website is so easy to use.

They take care of all things I'm not very good at and they do it well.... Payroll, Insurance

Justworks review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Great tool for a small business"

What do you like best?

Justworks is great for a small company that doesn't have a huge HR team. everything is centralized, from payroll to benefits.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it is very user friendly. I highly recommend the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this solution if you want to centralize all pay and benefits administration

Payroll and benefits

Justworks review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Great site, Very easy to use."

What do you like best?

I am able to pay my full-time employees and my 1099 vendors all with direct deposit. The information is really easy to enter and it makes everything easy during tax time.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple different help numbers to call with questions. I often call the wrong one because it's confusing which one to call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's easy and saves a lot of HR headaches.

Justworks was the perfect solution for my growing business. They are helpful, and I know I'm doing everything correctly from a legal perspective.

Justworks review by Trent O.
Trent O.

"Seamless PEO"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and clarity of pricing make my life easier

What do you dislike?

Wish they had a better 401k. The one offered is poorly reviewed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use a payroll service but go PEO

Hr, insurance

Justworks review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Great service. Great platform. "

What do you like best?

I like the platform. Super Simple. But when you don’t know how to do something their support is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I do t have anything I can think of.

Inexpensive Health care and payroll.

Justworks review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Very pleased with this PEO"

What do you like best?

We made the decision to switch to Justworks because of their user interface and competitive benefits. Customer service is great too now that we're on the platform. They are constantly adding new features to the platform too.

What do you dislike?

There were a few bumps in the onboarding process while switching from another PEO to Justworks, but after that it has been smooth.

We're too small to have a competitive benefit plan on our own, being able to tap into the Justworks healthcare benefits is the main driver.

Justworks review by User in Financial Services

"Relatively new user, so far it's great. Much simpler/usable than trinet."

What do you like best?

The interface is really clean. I can get to what I need very easily. I especially like the paystubs display. The inline chat function and the people helping on it are great, I have used it a few times. Overall very good.

What do you dislike?

The benefits page is a little cluttered. Also, some of the integrations to benefits sites is not great. It took over six weeks for mybenefitwallet to work correctly, somehow I wasn't making it into their system. It would be great to have some more of the balance/usage info for benefits in justworks itself.

Payroll and related services. Much simpler than trinet.

Justworks review by Administrator

"Fantastic PEO, built for scaling startups"

What do you like best?

We love their portal where it makes it easy to manage employees, contractors and vendors. Their service is SUPERB, with very responsive and knowledgeable representatives.

What do you dislike?

With our other PEO, we received more hands-on HR support (e.g. handling employee onboarding and termination soup-to-nuts). But Justworks has always been available for questions and advice from their HR experts.

Managing payroll and benefits in one place

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Justworks is a great overall platform for managing HR/payroll. I like the fact that they make it easy for companies to stay compliant and onboard/pay both employees and contractors.

What do you dislike?

Lacks functionality for managing international contractors, costs are a bit high and health care plan options are lacking.

Justworks provides an easy software solution for compliance and payroll, along with attentive customer service.

"So helpful!"

What do you like best?

We get our own personal contact at Justworks. She is extremely helpful and goes way out of our way to meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

Standard rules are followed and usually I, not Justworks, catches small non-profit specific exemptions.

Justworks does all of our payroll processing and keeps track of PTO. We even have a place to put our employee documents and policies.

"The best interface! "

What do you like best?

Just Works is so user friendly for both the admin and the employee. From set up, to enrollment, to weekly payroll data entry, by far the best and easiest.

What do you dislike?

There is a thing we don't like about Just Works.

We have employees all over the US, so Just Works has made managing the different state guidelines and taxes so much easier.

Justworks review by Eran B.
Eran B.

"Great product, amazing service"

What do you like best?

The on-boarding was super fast and friendly, and we always had someone to talk with along the way.

The ongoing changes (adding/removing employees) is super-easy and the employees love the benefits plan.

What do you dislike?

I can really say without a doubt that there aren't any downsides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! the migration is really easy!

Payroll and Benefits Administration

Justworks review by Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.

"Really makes HR much easier"

What do you like best?

I really like that when I had a problem they were able to answer it for me quick and easily with their live chat function.

What do you dislike?

They don't handle your 401K. It would be awesome to have this added onto the platform.

We don't have an HR team in the US so JustWOrks handles most, if not all.

Justworks review by Per Vidar L.
Per Vidar L.

"Easy, user-friendly but still professional"

What do you like best?

the UX interface is well adapted to your needs and you are not overwhelmed by the amount of info on your screen. Still, you can find what you need when drilling down. The whole company signals "friendly culture".

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, actually. I am happy with everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need someone to engage as a superuser and admin, it does not run itself obviously.

HR and salaries can be easy - a totally new experience!

Justworks review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great client service and easily accessible forms"

What do you like best?

I like how I can call them an ask them questions about my benefits etc and the will direct me to the right place. I like how the people I talk to are really knowledgable. I like how I can access my documents in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it's unclear whether I should ask my employer, justworks or my health insurance for certain things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! The customer service is great and very helpful

It's great that everything is in one place and I can access it anytime. It's better than just having everything in dropbox or google docs

"A good start"

What do you like best?

We have been using JW for about 5 months and so far things have been going smoothly. It is very user friendly and intuitive for both admins and users.

What do you dislike?

I would like additional functionality. particularly I would like to be able to run an org chart as of any point in time, I'd like to be able to have a report that shows me changes in headcount month over month (i.e. hires and departures) and what is my headcount as of any specific date?

Efficiency in the admin process .

Justworks review by User

"Justworks is a great PEO. I highly recommend it "

What do you like best?

Justworks makes it easy to manage onboarding, employee pay, vendor payments and all necessary business documentation related to HR and Finance. It has a great and easy to use UCX/UI

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any concerns about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

Human resource management and vendor management

Justworks review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great platform, very happy!"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use the platform, customer service is very nice - responsive and straight forward.

What do you dislike?

A few features are missing from the platform, I don't have a lot of visibility into the competitiveness of the deal they have for health insurance pricing.

We needed a PEO! JustWorks solves both our HR and health insurance problems.

Justworks review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Thanks Justworks!"

What do you like best?

The best part about Justworks is how everything from payroll to benefits is right at my fingertips when I login and access the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the "Upcoming Payments" widget on the admin home page takes a while to calculate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the articles that Justworks provides! They're very helpful.

The benefit of being able to pay employees, vendors, and contractors in one place is extremely helpful especially for a business who is constantly paying outside vendors and contractors.

Justworks review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Handy software"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to enter in new employees and contractors and pull various reports - it's very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The support team is a little slow to answer, but I'm sure they are really busy. When they do answer, they are always very helpful. It would be great though if you had a live chat feature.

JustWorks makes it easy to keep track of both our employees and our contractors - as the company grows, we need to make sure our employee experience is on point, and JustWorks really helps with that.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Our employees are very happy with the ease of enrolling in benefits, requesting time off and viewing their needed information in a quick and easy manner.

What do you dislike?

Justworks is still making updates to their platform, but the great thing is that they are listening to requests from us for future needs which will help them in making those updates.

I am an HR department of one, so Justworks is a great partner in helping me manage HR and payroll for our company.

Justworks review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Highly recommend! "

What do you like best?

Makes employee and contractor registration and payments, along with employee benefits crazy easy. Catalogs and files taxes for anyone you add to justworks, which cuts so much of your time! Always sends clear reminder emails for tasks admin needs to do. Account manager always replies promptly also.

What do you dislike?

Not an hr advisor.. although there are articles for advisement, they will not be able recommend on inquiries regarding taxes and hr.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Automatically deducts (and sends to appropriate parties) all needed taxes from salary for the employee. Also takes care of all admin for employee benefits including health insurance.

Justworks review by Administrator

"Takes the hassle out of small business HR and payroll"

What do you like best?

We have employees in multiple states - I no longer have to bend over backwards to make sure we are compliant with so many different locations. It has also reduced the amount of mail and paperwork that we receive.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing we don't like about JustWorks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic way to manage HR for small business - especially for remote teams who are spread out across the US.

Benefits, HR, Payroll processing, compliance across multiple states

Justworks review by Daily V.
Daily V.

"Justworks Just Works!"

What do you like best?

So easy to use, friendly employees, cost-effective.

What do you dislike?

Could use a more robust HR and reporting functions as well as more communication handling employees working in multiple states..

Payroll is easier.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Also the technology is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Limited Health care benefits, I don't like that we only have aetna

That I don't have to manage HR

"Feeling well-supported!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the Justworks interface, it makes compliance easy as possible.

What do you dislike?

Hard pressed to think of something! It's been a great experience so far.

We've streamlined our onboarding process and love the paperless aspect.

"HR Director"

What do you like best?

Automation of payroll and benefit administration.

What do you dislike?

No "manual"/index where to find certain answers

We are utilizing for benefit package pricing. We could not be competitive with market rate prices for our size.

Justworks review by Administrator in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Administrator in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"I love Justworks"

What do you like best?

I love how easy they make HR and Payroll as well as finding benefits for your company

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about just works

Recommendations to others considering the product

everything is perfect

I love they that handle benefits as well as Workmans Comp Insurance Compliance

Justworks review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Thanks For Getting Me Paid"

What do you like best?

I like the automatic deposit to my bank account and the easy to print statements, should I need them

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is simple and gets me paid

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

I just get paid with it, which is highly beneficial to me!

Justworks review by Alina P.
Alina P.

"the PEO of future "

What do you like best?

ease of use, professionalism, responsiveness of the JW team

What do you dislike?

limited options for benefits and perks, especially in terms of health insurance, and extras such as more options for commuters benefits, discounts for health and wellness activities

cost effective, approachability, amazing service, friendly interface for staff

"Very helpful, supportive"

What do you like best?

Account managers are very responsive to HR question.

What do you dislike?

Should have more options in regards to healthcare plans

Employee benefits

Company perks

HR functions

Justworks review by User in Internet

"User friendly HR software!"

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly. I love that I'm able to see my own PTO accrual, easily access my paystubs, and view my team calendar.

What do you dislike?

I used to use Zenefits, which had a really charming, friendly UI. Justworks has a bit less personality, but definitely gets the job done.

All HR needs- benefits, PTO, payroll

Justworks review by User in Computer Software

"Simple HR Solution"

What do you like best?

I like that all the information is easy to find. Seems like justworks is useful for our legal team

What do you dislike?

We have had some issue with commissions on justworks. The checks were getting taxed wrong. That is an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the commissions taxing!

We needed a solution for payroll, directory and PTo

Justworks review by Administrator

"A very solid platform with responsive customer service"

What do you like best?

The platform does the vast majority of the heavy lifting on HR and compliance.

What do you dislike?

Dropped integration with previous 401k provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Justworks adds a lot of value for smaller operations.

As a small non-profit, Justworks solves the vast majority of our functional HR and compliance issues. It saves the organization a lot of time.

Justworks review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Use to get detail for monthly financial statements"

What do you like best?

Nice clean interface and decent reports. I find it sometimes hard to find what I am looking for - the descriptions of the tabs are not self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is a bit clunky. I can't always find what I am looking for.

need to get salaries by department and benefits - it works

Justworks review by Administrator

"Great POE for small companies"

What do you like best?

All of our employees love the interface and interactions they have had with Justworks. They are very friendly and quick to answer and questions.

What do you dislike?

Backend is a little to simple. No modifications or changes allowed.

HR and payroll help.

Justworks review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Justworks is great! "

What do you like best?

Saves us a ton of time! Also, great rates on healthcare that basically make Justworks pay for itself.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing-- it's been great. Excellent, intuitive product; good prices; and good support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love Justworks!

We use Justworks for payroll and benefits. It's been a huge time saver.

Justworks review by Administrator

"Great experience so far"

What do you like best?

System is easy to use and support team is very knowledgeable

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. I have not had a negative experience

Decreased payroll expense and have easy to use, reliable report writer

Justworks review by User in Financial Services

"Great system"

What do you like best?

I like that is very user friendly.

It’s easybto get whatever information you are looking for

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything.

Compared to the system used before this one is amazing!

Payroll and benefits

Justworks review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Customer service goes above and beyond"

What do you like best?

very customized support we received in early days of startup

What do you dislike?

east coast operating hours (before account manager moved to west coast)

Recommendations to others considering the product

customer service is great, user interface much better and more contemporary than Trinet.

payroll, healthcare, compliance

Justworks review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Seamless transition outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate site and fast answers to questions. It has also resulted in significant savings.

What do you dislike?

Justworks provides a complete payroll solution with nothing negative to add.

Significant cost savings over previous provider.0

Justworks review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Great Site, Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

The customer service provided is great! Very fast with answers and personal.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I call the line is not 100% clear.

Easy of payroll and no issues involved.

Justworks review by User in Computer Software

"AWESOME"

What do you like best?

super easy to use.. awesome customer support

What do you dislike?

integration with wage works is super buggy

managing my pay check \ benefits

Learn more about Justworks

Justworks Videos

Learning about Justworks?

* We monitor all Justworks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7