Kadro Merchant

3.2

Kadro Merchant is an e-Commerce software platform that provides a solution to meet your business requirements with consultation, website design, implementation, search engine optimization, software enhancements, hosting, and support.

Work for Kadro Merchant?

Learning about Kadro Merchant?

Kadro Merchant Reviews

Ask Kadro Merchant a Question
Showing 3 Kadro Merchant reviews
Kadro Merchant review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"My experience with Kadro has been positive."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to edit the items in a category, add items to the website, change content.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the seemingly random way the cross sells are populated when not selected. I wish I could manager the items in a particular filter in a faster way.

Mainly, I am merchandising the website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kadro Merchant
Kadro Merchant review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Goods
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Goods

"Numerous Options (if you invest in plug-ins)"

What do you like best?

The user experience improved dramatically. Both front-end and backend were improved, but did involve a good amount of custom work.

What do you dislike?

We needed to do a lot of customization for our needs.

We have an international e-commerce site. The new platform allowed us to streamline many functions as well as refine our transactional emails.

What Other B2B Services solution do you use?

Kadro Merchant review by Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion
Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion

"Meh"

What do you like best?

Established branding. Experience at this point is too limited.

What do you dislike?

not enough time to tell, we haven't finished integration

data visibility, TBD

Learning about Kadro Merchant?

* We monitor all Kadro Merchant reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.