Kalido

Operationalize data governance programs through data policy management.

Work for Kalido?

Learning about Kalido?

Kalido Reviews

Showing 2 Kalido reviews
Kalido review by <span>Harshita S.</span>
Harshita S.

Kalido Business Modeler is a flexible product with good support services

What do you like best?

The data security manual is very easy to understand and to pick up in addition to the product being incredibly flexible in terms of data modeling. The support services are the backbone of the company at this time.

What do you dislike?

The data is at times a little difficult to organize and interpret because of the specific row organization. Different structures could be better suited to this.

Kalido was used as a Data Warehouse in a previous role.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kalido
Kalido review by User in Marketing and Advertising

LOVE KALIDO!!!!

What do you like best?

So easy to use and the best to make smarter and better decisions.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I did not like. I think its an amazing product and would recommend. The only reason I gave it a 6 is because most of my friends are competitors in the same field and I don't want them stealing my thunder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT NOW!

Better and faster decisions have been made

What Data Security solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Kalido for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Kalido?

* We monitor all Kalido reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.