Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool is a powerful and flexible project management and real-time collaboration software. It helps companies visualize workflow, track project progress, analyze and improve the performance.

Work for Kanban Tool?

Learning about Kanban Tool?

Kanban Tool Reviews

Ask Kanban Tool a Question
Showing 10 Kanban Tool reviews
Kanban Tool review by <span>Volodymyr S.</span>
Volodymyr S.

"Visual management of work processes"

What do you like best?

In Kanban Tool there is a free fare, as it seems to me this tariff will allow to fully use the program to automate the work processes of one employee or not a large team. There is a minimal analyst, you can generate reports. Ability to configure access for guest users. Each user has the ability to leave comments to tasks. Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox opens more opportunities for working with the project. Until I encountered the problem of storing data in the cloud, it is necessary to ask whether there are restrictions on the data volume.

What do you dislike?

Kanban Tool has a weak analyst for working with a large project. There is no way to track the workload of specialists, there is no progress tracking. The absence of TODO sheets in tasks and the prioritization of priorities does not allow Kanban Tool to use large projects. You have to spend extra time to deploy the project because of the lack of project templates. The absence of a mobile application does not allow you to react quickly to changes in the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use for small projects.

I use Kanban Tool for personal purposes, to automate work processes, to plan cases for the nearest and further time. We also use the program on projects with up to ten participants.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kanban Tool
Kanban Tool review by <span>Andrey G.</span>
Andrey G.

"Easy to use kanban"

What do you like best?

There are integration with Google Drive, dropbox. To and in any standard kanban service there are functions of file attachments and comments to tasks. Unlike analogs, it has the ability to access guest users (for example, a client), there is minimal analytics. There is a paid and free version, comparing analogs are fashionable to say that pricing is quite affordable. All information is available at any time, as there is the possibility of using the web interface and integration with the mail client.

What do you dislike?

Weak analytics. To work in the project, you need tools for estimating and recording costs, keeping track of the time and load of participants, the presence of TODO sheets in tasks. The most inconvenient is the lack of prioritization. The presence of project templates did not save much time in the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Available functionality in use and installation. I recommend to the managers, project managers first of all.

For personal use, it can be useful to anyone who works with several tasks for a long time.

The visual location of tasks allows you to immediately assess the scope of work and the time allotted for the implementation. Information can be highlighted in different colors for better perception. Participants comment on the cards in real time, and not necessarily all at the same time in the office or conference mode.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Kanban Tool review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Project management tools available for you wherever you are"

What do you like best?

It organizes work flow and tasks assignments. I noticed that I had a lot of tasks randomly written on sticky notes or my notebook and I'd assign them to each teammate separately on a different platform so I had to start using something to tidy things up and save time. It was surprisingly simple and easy to start and create your board and add your task cards. Offer huge customization options and has a free version that has reasonable range of add-ons.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much against it but when I tried it I realized its best for tasks assignment not a whole project management with all of its parts and details. It's UI is kind of plain that is not certainly a con but lets say they more practical and thinking about getting the job done better than the fancy UI option but in my opinion they should work on both hand in hand as the UI is a way of customer attraction to products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Toss your paper notes, sticky notes and notebooks and start using Kanban tool for assignment management, it's reliable, easy, simple and practical.

Since working in news website require you to be sitting on your computer for a really long time so I decided to use this to our advantage and start our task assignment with kanban tool web platform. I even used kanban add on for my WordPress site which was really competent and saved us a lot of time and effort and helped me get rid of all of my sticky notes, notebook and papers

Kanban Tool review by <span>Joseph A.</span>
Joseph A.

"kanban? kanCAN!"

What do you like best?

The increase in team performance. simultaneously manage multiple projects and leverage real-time communication with members.

What do you dislike?

Kanban Tool avoided the eye candy most other developers often rely on to bring customers on-board. They left well enough alone. No fancy UI's, just truly functional product. In hind-sight, this is not necessarily a CON, but thought it deserved to be mentioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kanban Tool is truly one of the best Kanban applications I have seen. It is definitely a Kanban purist, providing functionality beyond simple boards with drag and drop functionality. For sure i would!

I use this tool to organize all tasks within our little two person department. using it every day and can see efficiency increasing already.

Kanban Tool review by <span>Alicia s.</span>
Alicia s.

"A great tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Kanban Tool is very easy to use. It helps managing the work, it gives my team a sight of what the other colleagues are doing, it measures the work time and provides helpful analysis.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet. I find it a lot easier (and cheaper) to use than other software of the kind.

The productivity of my team's work has increased since we started using the tool. We solves the work overlapping problem, the work is more efficient and it's just so much easier to manage everything.

Kanban Tool review by <span>Sumanth kumar S.</span>
Sumanth kumar S.

"Track a team progress easily"

What do you like best?

Progress tracking.

Efficient team status tracking.

User friendly,

Best for sprint tracking

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing to dislike here. Best tool for progress tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool if you want to track your team progress easily.

We have used this with my team when we started a release. I can easily tracked the progress of my team.

Kanban Tool review by <span>Runit J.</span>
Runit J.

"Very visual tool for project management"

What do you like best?

It helps visualize end-to-end process in a project

What do you dislike?

Nothing specifically, it is a good product to use.

Since it is very visual, it can be used even by users who are not as technically savvy.

Kanban Tool review by Administrator

"Great tool and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that it encourages workflow and helps everyone on the team stay on task without constant meetings.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to do with the program, I found the most cost and user-friendly app for managing projects and could never get my elder coworkers to actually USE IT!!

Fluid workflow

Kanban Tool review by User in Higher Education

"Team management software"

What do you like best?

It is great to view everyone's tasks on one board and then assign new ones.

What do you dislike?

The notification system isn't very good. Unless you log in, you won't be able to easily see what all changes have been made.

Healthcare social enterprise.

Kanban Tool review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Used to convince managers we needed change"

What do you like best?

ease of use, transparent, guided me through to solutions

What do you dislike?

cost, difficulty oif getting support, not easy to learn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around first and make sure you understand its limitations

Trying to track design issues to reduce cost and improve efficiency

Learning about Kanban Tool?

* We monitor all Kanban Tool reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.