Kanbanchi for G Suite

A dashboard / kanban board software for Google Drive

Work for Kanbanchi for G Suite?

Learning about Kanbanchi?

Kanbanchi for G Suite Reviews

Ask Kanbanchi a Question
Showing 74 Kanbanchi reviews
Kanbanchi review by <span>Jennifer F.</span>
Jennifer F.

"Best of the Best"

What do you like best?

I love the visualization that this product provides. I have tried a lot of different project management tools and this by far surpasses them all.

Everything else just gives me lists where I have to view all projects or filter projects. Here, I can see every project and all the stages that it’s in.

Plus, it’s easy to see who is assigned a card, add subtasks and sub-cards, etc. plus, I can color coordinate so all my projects that belong to a particular client are all the same color! And you can even link different cards/projects together!

What do you dislike?

It’s not so much a dislike, but more of a wishing I had better control over other users’ access.

While I want everyone to be able to access the board, I wish there was a way that people could only see the cards they were assigned to.

That being said, the privacy of Google Drive allows me to make sure only those who should have access to sensitive documents are the only ones who can see it.

Kanbanchi is acting as our project management solution for a publishing company. I was able to make a list for upcoming, editing, marketing, and design within our dashboard.

Now we can easily see, all in one spot without having to go through multiple screens, where our books stand. I hadn’t even thought about how it would save time waiting for new windows or pages to load!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kanbanchi for G Suite
Kanbanchi review by <span>Gabriela K.</span>
Gabriela K.

"Best projecting application"

What do you like best?

Kanbanchi is the best software for creating, editing and managin all of your projects in one place. Unlimited projects, reliable service, good customer care and awesome features leads to say it is the best in market. Material design is the best thing in Kanbanchi. it works properly everytime without any mistake. And its online project management system and that means It is working with google drive, so you do not have to save or download your works after finishing.

What do you dislike?

There is no any dislike!! Kanbanchi for Google G suite is the best project management application in its section!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the quickest web service for managing projects and events. Very easy to use, does not require too much time for learning, price is good, Perfect designed. I can recommend Kanbanchi to everyone.

We currently using Kanbanchi for Google Suite in our entire organization. Though is being used in companies-in professional enviroments,, but It can be useful for everyone. I think everyone has events, projects or small Ideas, and Kanbanchi is "the one" application by that purpose for everybody.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Kanbanchi review by <span>Jon B.</span>
Jon B.

"Great - but authentication issues with google"

What do you like best?

Overall, the system is great. I love the idea of having a dashboard where you can see tasks and quickly switch between different dashboards for projects. Visually it looks pretty good, though there is room for improvement in the slider that pops out when you click something.

- Change backgrounds

- Tags

- Start and finish date for tasks

- Comments

- Assign tasks

- Google drive integration

What do you dislike?

- The active areas could be a little larger when transferring tasks between lists inside of the dashboard; sometimes this is a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time considering different project management methods and make sure you select the right one; don't just pick Kanbanchi because it seems cool.

Problems:

- as a personal user, I am working on solving the problem of managing graduate course responsibilities, assistantship work, and administrative tasks as well as personal goals. I've realized that Kanbanchi has increased task visibility, keeping me focused on what matters and remembering what is there to be done. This can be especially useful when compared to some task/project management systems such as Asana or todoist (I've explored and used both for a couple years).

- Clarifying tasks: It allows you to add a weight and automatically assigns percentages to your checklist

- Feeling of accomplishment: Being able to look back on what I've done.

Kanbanchi review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Although not all features recognized / available it seems to be a great solution"

What do you like best?

I like especially the usability. User can start w/o training to use Kanbanchi because it's almost self-explaining. Although it has all needed features complexity is rather low (I hope it will not be overloaded with "fancy features" in future...).

What do you dislike?

would be great to have an android app in addition. And some smaller changes in UI might be useful e.g. move meta data like assigned user, start and end date,... to the top. If a task is created via mail you have to scroll down to see the mentioned fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As we have recently started using Kanbanchi I cannot provide a recommendation yet (maybe later).

We have to get transparency regarding tasks of our team in a easy manner. We do not like to have solutions which creates huge admin effort. So Kanbanchi seems to provide a suitable approach (but we have recently started to use Kanbanchi [still trail version] so we do not have yet much experience).

Kanbanchi review by <span>Oleksandr T.</span>
Oleksandr T.

"Amazing kanban board"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of usability is really amazing. I feel inspired every day when I working with this Kanban board. A very thoughtful tool, unlike the others, nothing superfluous. I would also like to note the friendly support that was always on top.

What do you dislike?

Since the tool is based on G Suite, sometimes it hangs and sometimes there were problems with access to the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and love it

During last 1.5 years, I put every project in this tool and work with it with my scrum team. Every member of my team loved this tool and it was simple to show project progress for my boss.

Kanbanchi review by <span>Simon C.</span>
Simon C.

"Quick and easy Kanban app with good integration to Google Apps"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to setup and use, including its integration with Google Apps. Our sensitive data is stored in Google Apps so being able to easily link to it there (rather than "attach" a file and have it hosted by a third party) means we don't need to change any of our document management practices. The ability to have ME upgrade and access the Gantt chart while everyone else just adds their information to the Kanban view was the reason we went with the product.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to really dislike. It's a basic app to do basic things; if you're looking for something heavy and feature-rich you might be disappointed.

Needed a way to have a small team track their mini-projects in a way that everyone could see; that would keep all project charters easily accessible, show where in the workflow the project is at, and what the status is (red / yellow / green). I wanted to be able to convert that to a Gantt chart for visually understanding when projects are scheduled to end and resources would become available.

Learning about Kanbanchi for G Suite?

* We monitor all Kanbanchi for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.