Kanbanchi for G Suite

4.7

A dashboard / kanban board software for Google Drive

Work for Kanbanchi for G Suite?

Learning about Kanbanchi?

Kanbanchi for G Suite Reviews

Ask Kanbanchi a Question
Showing 77 Kanbanchi reviews
Kanbanchi review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.

"Very easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

I can organize an agile board for free using Kanbanchi. It allows customizing columns, the names and the number of them as well.

It is possible to label the items with colors to differentiate the nature of each one.

The items can be fragmented in subtasks (other related items), and when the related items are marked as completed, the item to which they are related to will be also marked as completed.

Items can be marked as complete so you don't have to see the details to find out.

What do you dislike?

In the unpaid version, it doesn't allow the user to test the items.

Kanbanchi allows the user to created the board to assign the items to its user, but it doesn't let that user to assign the items to other users even if the board was shared with editing rights (at least the unpaid version).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is ideal when you are in a personal project and need a tool to organize your workload. It is also very useful to work in teams

Organizing tasks in a developing team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kanbanchi for G Suite
Kanbanchi review by Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

"Best of the Best"

What do you like best?

I love the visualization that this product provides. I have tried a lot of different project management tools and this by far surpasses them all.

Everything else just gives me lists where I have to view all projects or filter projects. Here, I can see every project and all the stages that it’s in.

Plus, it’s easy to see who is assigned a card, add subtasks and sub-cards, etc. plus, I can color coordinate so all my projects that belong to a particular client are all the same color! And you can even link different cards/projects together!

What do you dislike?

It’s not so much a dislike, but more of a wishing I had better control over other users’ access.

While I want everyone to be able to access the board, I wish there was a way that people could only see the cards they were assigned to.

That being said, the privacy of Google Drive allows me to make sure only those who should have access to sensitive documents are the only ones who can see it.

Kanbanchi is acting as our project management solution for a publishing company. I was able to make a list for upcoming, editing, marketing, and design within our dashboard.

Now we can easily see, all in one spot without having to go through multiple screens, where our books stand. I hadn’t even thought about how it would save time waiting for new windows or pages to load!

What Task Management solution do you use?

Kanbanchi review by Gabriela K.
Gabriela K.

"Best projecting application"

What do you like best?

Kanbanchi is the best software for creating, editing and managin all of your projects in one place. Unlimited projects, reliable service, good customer care and awesome features leads to say it is the best in market. Material design is the best thing in Kanbanchi. it works properly everytime without any mistake. And its online project management system and that means It is working with google drive, so you do not have to save or download your works after finishing.

What do you dislike?

There is no any dislike!! Kanbanchi for Google G suite is the best project management application in its section!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the quickest web service for managing projects and events. Very easy to use, does not require too much time for learning, price is good, Perfect designed. I can recommend Kanbanchi to everyone.

We currently using Kanbanchi for Google Suite in our entire organization. Though is being used in companies-in professional enviroments,, but It can be useful for everyone. I think everyone has events, projects or small Ideas, and Kanbanchi is "the one" application by that purpose for everybody.

Kanbanchi review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Great - but authentication issues with google"

What do you like best?

Overall, the system is great. I love the idea of having a dashboard where you can see tasks and quickly switch between different dashboards for projects. Visually it looks pretty good, though there is room for improvement in the slider that pops out when you click something.

- Change backgrounds

- Tags

- Start and finish date for tasks

- Comments

- Assign tasks

- Google drive integration

What do you dislike?

- The active areas could be a little larger when transferring tasks between lists inside of the dashboard; sometimes this is a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time considering different project management methods and make sure you select the right one; don't just pick Kanbanchi because it seems cool.

Problems:

- as a personal user, I am working on solving the problem of managing graduate course responsibilities, assistantship work, and administrative tasks as well as personal goals. I've realized that Kanbanchi has increased task visibility, keeping me focused on what matters and remembering what is there to be done. This can be especially useful when compared to some task/project management systems such as Asana or todoist (I've explored and used both for a couple years).

- Clarifying tasks: It allows you to add a weight and automatically assigns percentages to your checklist

- Feeling of accomplishment: Being able to look back on what I've done.

Kanbanchi review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Although not all features recognized / available it seems to be a great solution"

What do you like best?

I like especially the usability. User can start w/o training to use Kanbanchi because it's almost self-explaining. Although it has all needed features complexity is rather low (I hope it will not be overloaded with "fancy features" in future...).

What do you dislike?

would be great to have an android app in addition. And some smaller changes in UI might be useful e.g. move meta data like assigned user, start and end date,... to the top. If a task is created via mail you have to scroll down to see the mentioned fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As we have recently started using Kanbanchi I cannot provide a recommendation yet (maybe later).

We have to get transparency regarding tasks of our team in a easy manner. We do not like to have solutions which creates huge admin effort. So Kanbanchi seems to provide a suitable approach (but we have recently started to use Kanbanchi [still trail version] so we do not have yet much experience).

Kanbanchi review by Oleksandr T.
Oleksandr T.

"Amazing kanban board"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of usability is really amazing. I feel inspired every day when I working with this Kanban board. A very thoughtful tool, unlike the others, nothing superfluous. I would also like to note the friendly support that was always on top.

What do you dislike?

Since the tool is based on G Suite, sometimes it hangs and sometimes there were problems with access to the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and love it

During last 1.5 years, I put every project in this tool and work with it with my scrum team. Every member of my team loved this tool and it was simple to show project progress for my boss.

Kanbanchi review by Simon C.
Simon C.

"Quick and easy Kanban app with good integration to Google Apps"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to setup and use, including its integration with Google Apps. Our sensitive data is stored in Google Apps so being able to easily link to it there (rather than "attach" a file and have it hosted by a third party) means we don't need to change any of our document management practices. The ability to have ME upgrade and access the Gantt chart while everyone else just adds their information to the Kanban view was the reason we went with the product.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to really dislike. It's a basic app to do basic things; if you're looking for something heavy and feature-rich you might be disappointed.

Needed a way to have a small team track their mini-projects in a way that everyone could see; that would keep all project charters easily accessible, show where in the workflow the project is at, and what the status is (red / yellow / green). I wanted to be able to convert that to a Gantt chart for visually understanding when projects are scheduled to end and resources would become available.

Kanbanchi review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Task management made easy - and in fact, pleasant!"

What do you like best?

The simple, clean interface that takes minutes to learn, yet paves the way to tons of great features that cover all of my project management needs.

What do you dislike?

On a smartphone, the tool doesn't feel as optimised as it should be. It's usable to an extent, but only for very short periods.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't regret it. If you're looking for a kanban-style project management tool, I'd fully recommend Kanbanchi. It's easily my favourite out of the handful I looked into and tried out.

I use this at work for managing my day-to-day tasks as a web developer, and at home as a tool to plan my wedding! Being able to drag cards from one column to another to indicate whether they are to do, in progress, or done, really helps me to establish a sense of progress. At a glance, I can see where everything is. Clicking on any card instantly shows me all of the notes and links I've saved to that task, and the loading is super fast. My productivity really benefits from this snappy approach that shows me all I need to see in one view.

I'm even able to add an image to represent a card. Being able to do this is hugely helpful at work where many of my tasks have titles that don't stick with me, because many of the tasks come in and are turned over quickly - but through a visual representation, I know exactly what every card is for. As a person who seems to work more effectively with visuals than with lists of text for tasks, this tool has made my life at work a lot easier.

Kanbanchi review by Nicky W.
Nicky W.

"Simple and easy to use does not mean reduced content or features"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of creating cards, editing and moving them is the reason I have stuck with Kanbanchi. However, it is simple, clean design, rather than lack of options that makes it so good. I can record and send all the info I need in one place, share with colleagues and export to non-users, which is vital for me.

What do you dislike?

The main thing that i would like to see is the cards being able to be minimized individually in the same way you can minimize the categories. When you have a card full with information, even with limited preview, still can take up a lot of space when you have a lot of cards open.

Working in an NGO every individual wears many hats with daily conflicts of schedule, time and money and so anything that makes that easier for me to navigate has a direct impact on how well we can support the impoverished communities in Cambodia. Less money spent on administration means more donation dollars get through to those who need it, living in extreme poverty.

Kanbanchi review by Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.

"Superb Collaboration Platform"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness of the Kanbanchi Developers

Daily activity notifications

That my small team can use for free

The ability to customize for our needs

We can all see where items are in process

Adjust what is on cards

Have more than one board

Coordinate workflow

Connection to our Drive

What do you dislike?

Nothing - anything that shows up as an issue is corrected right away.

The few issues we experienced were addressed within a few days by the support team at Kanbanchi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kanbanchi allows us to work the way we want. We can adjust boards/cards in ways that work for each group. It has allowed my production teams to be more communicative with each other which is necessary, as everyone is in different locations. I couldn't be happier.

Everyone needs to know where something is in our process; this allows for that. If we decide to expand parts of the process, Kanbanchi allows for that.

Benefits are that everyone can work together in an easy to use environment. We can see issues before they become problems.

Kanbanchi review by Cameron B.
Cameron B.

"Great for Small Team Collaboration"

What do you like best?

With a clean UI and robust options, Kanbanchi immediately became a favorite project management tool for our small nonprofit team. Having a free option and linking to Google Apps were absolute necessities, but Kanbanchi goes above and beyond to provide an excellent product.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard emails are useful, but a direct notification for individual cards would be very helpful. Someday when there is an Android app, push notifications would be fantastic (something like Google Keep does, since you have a similar card-based system).

An issue that prompted me to contact support was an error that was being caused by trying to access my dashboard when my personal Google account was set as my "default" instead of my work account that is linked to the dashboard, even though both accounts were actively signed in. This is easily fixable, but caused a bit of a headache until I figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is intuitive, but take some time to walk through the features with your team.

We have two active boards right now; an event planning board with document organization and deadline management (the GANTT chart is excellent for this) and a grant management board for organizing grant application deadlines and foundation contact information.

Kanbanchi review by Elyes D.
Elyes D.

"That's the product i needed"

What do you like best?

I like the friendly but efficient user interface and the constant motivation of the developing team to make their product greater every day. Every time i use Kanbanchi i feel like this is a software made by a creative team for creative minds. It adapts perfectly to my working habits.

What do you dislike?

Some missing sharing features as the ability to share just a single "card" or to add someone to collaborate with without assigning the task to him. but i'm sure they will be added soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are searching for a Kanban software, Kanbanchi is the best you can find, i've tried a lot of them before making my choice. In my opinion i think it is the most complete one and the most versatile from all the other ones i had to try.

As an IT solution designer i needed a product good enough to help me out manage the multiple projects i work on simultaneously and have an update on each one of them with ease. and Kanbanchi did the job perfectly. Also requesting help or support by the other member of my work team is made easy by the ability to share templates and assigning tasks to my coworkers.

Kanbanchi review by Dean V.
Dean V.

"Managing Events with teams is easy now! "

What do you like best?

I really like the user interface when managing events. I color code the event type from Tradeshows, meetings, seminars and speaking engagements.

I use the tags on the level of participation. Then I created columns to reflect the major status of the events, pending, just started, working on, almost complete, and done.

The company attendees/speakers love the interface since they get a visual sense of order. Kanbanchi is much better than using a standard project management tool because of visual simplicity and UI features.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I would propose that I can print the interface to PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if your company needs tons of project features over simplicity. Before committing to advance project management with large teams of people, start with Kanbanchi. Also, you can use Kanbanchi as a portfolio of projects, and each card can have links to the detailed projects docs and sheets.

Having one view of major events in a visual format is much easier for executives and busy people to view and understand. Also, I can present a portfolio and roadmap of events over the year with ease - since each event has an event logo. No need to recreate additional docs and presentation slides. Using KKanbanchi

is a huge time saver when managing events.

Kanbanchi review by Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.

"Now I use Kanbanchi for all my projects"

What do you like best?

Once you understand how a kanban works, you will find out that kanbanchi is like having a real Kanban and even I will say easier and better because you can add color tags and name them, additional you have tags, and color in your cards and you can work anywhere and with you team even being in different locations vs a real kanban board.

The idea of the checklist it is an awesome feature that allows you to split your task in a way that could be very well defined, then even you can add weights to each item, which is perfect.

The comment session allows us to have a log of what is happening with each card. And also this works to check the activity in the entire kanban, making easy to follow what is happening, especially when you are working with a team.

It is connected with your Google Apps, attaching documents to a card, is just a perfect complement, having your kanban in your Google Drive, share it like everything else, again is just perfect.

There are more things like due date, related cards, wich is a new feature, assign a task to a user, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing important, hahaha, the colors of the cards :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a tutorial a video of the kanban methodology and I think with not too much effort you may find it very useful, after that kanbanchi as the tool to do the work is just fantastic.

After many years working in MS Project, then trying many other tools and ideas to manage my projects, I found kanban and I like it, but in my world it will not work on a physical kanban board, so I look for something else, founding Kanbanchi and so far solve all my organization with different projects, for different clients, for different activities, with teams and even different teams for each project, just wow, I love it.

Kanbanchi review by Robin R.
Robin R.

"Saving my sanity"

What do you like best?

I was recently working on a multi-level project which required me to keep track of every step and then repeat those steps. I was also able to assign each step a weight, which counts toward the completion percentage. This is important when glancing at the project dashboard; I can see which card is closer to completion (and so can anyone with whom I've shared the card or project). Although I didn't share this project with anyone else – much like you would with other project management programs, i.e. Basecamp or Trello – I plan to use this function in the future.

(Honestly, if it wasn't for Kan-banchi I would be in a padded room somewhere crying myself to sleep.)

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike about Kan-banchi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support for Kan-banchi is incredible. I wrote two emails, one with a feature suggestion and the other just saying how much I liked it. I got an email back from Support the same day. Awesome!

Kan-banchi obviously offers a paid version, but I was able to operate just fine with the free version. Cost was a key feature and benefit in deciding to use it. I could see if I was billing someone for my time that getting the paid version – which tracks time on projects – would be extremely helpful.

I did share this with a colleague in my department, and I plan on using it for projects in the future. Being able to collaborate and see how far the other person is on their assignments is very helpful. It eliminates confusion, excess communication about project progress, and ambiguity when telling a VP how much has been accomplished.

Kanbanchi review by Conor C.
Conor C.

"The right tools for the right job"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the way everything is visual, colours, Icons, completion status. It makes it easy to get an overview very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything as such. However, it would be great to have an option to have a view that merges all boards to enable you to capture all cards assigned to you

It gives easy access quickly to me and anyone I add to the board

Kanbanchi review by Gerrit V.
Gerrit V.

"A board for teamwork"

What do you like best?

The visual approach leads to a great ease of use, with a lot of room for customization (colour tags, tags...). The Google integration can be a big bonus for Google based firms (like ours).

What do you dislike?

The lack of a mobile solution (I would really love to have an iOS app)

Kanbanchi combines planning and task assignments in one overall interface (the board). Team members don't need to check in several different places to know what to do when. Projects are now under control and accessible to all, even co-workers that are not directly involved in the projects.

Kanbanchi review by Tien N.
Tien N.

"Best Kanban web app! "

What do you like best?

What I love about Kanbanchi:

- Clean background and design

- Right-side card panel details

- Card has start-due dates that syncs with Google Calendar

- Card can be colored and marked with lables

- Customer Support is excellent

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about Kanbanchi:

- Lacking of calendar view of cards

- No API integration supported currently

- New pricing plan is still high with minor advanced features

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using Kanbanchi for over a year. Recently they have updated their pricing plans which is a bit higher than before . With all the clean design and functions offer, the price is understandable and acceptable for me. They do offer free plan with all essential functions, that's worth a try!

I use Kanbanchi for personal Project Management and Task Management.

- All the cards are shown nicely

- Due dates are shown clearly

- Cards can be filtered

- All essentials are offered for free plan

Kanbanchi review by Kam L.
Kam L.

"Feature rich and nice Google Drive integration"

What do you like best?

Can record start date and percent complete of checklist items.

Can label cards for easy categorization.

Great Google Drive integration to link documents and photos.

Great drag-and-drop of cards between columns.

Can assign cards to team members to show ownership of tasks.

Great activity log of each card for auto-documentation of changes.

Great Google Calendar integration.

What do you dislike?

Limited number of labels available.

Does not render at a nice scale (too big) on mobile phones.

No native mobile app support.

Difficult to manage time already spent or estimation of time on each card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kanbanchi is very close to Trello. They each have similar features and differences. Kanbanchi is like Trello on the web only. There is no mobile app for it.

We used it to manage shared tasks with a team of volunteers and it gives is a visual way to see progress and focus everyone on what is needed to be done. It also allows team members to show ownership of tasks and it is a great open way to communicate tasks and their respective status without over documenting.

Kanbanchi review by Todd E.
Todd E.

"The best free tool I have found to manage various projects while cordinateing tasks with coworkers."

What do you like best?

The fact that it integrates into google drive. Everyone on my team has a google account and they can all easily access the dashboards shared with them with no need to create separate accounts and login to a separate system. Another thing I like is I can have several 'dashboards' open at once and bookmark the set just from the URL in the address bar and it will restore them together as a group when I go to the bookmark. They also make it easy to give them feedback and so far have always replied.

What do you dislike?

It is rare that I would need to use it on my phone except to look up some info I may have stored in it such as the contact information for the a client, but the interface it gives me on my phone is nearly unusable, however I should note that that is a step up as a year ago I think there was simply no phone interface at all (hard to recall for sure) Although the interface is bad on my phone it works better on my 10" tablet (though there are still some bugs that I just found and will submit to them via feedback)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free, and integrates into google drive .. so no good reason to not give it a try. It isn't perfect but they seem very active in improving it and it has come a long way in just the couple years I've been using it. I should note that they do have a pay for version but I honestly don't even know what features it has that the free version doesn't have. I'm satisfied with the free version.

We are a software development company and I use kanbanchi to manage the various projects for our clients. It allows my team and I to keep track of what needs done. One of the best things about it is if anyone on our team finds a bug they just make a card in the bug column and assign it to the person they think is best suited to handle the bug they found (even if it is them)

Kanbanchi review by Bauyrzhan T.
Bauyrzhan T.

"From Trello to Kanbanchi"

What do you like best?

1. Card priority

2. Subcards

3. Checklists

4. Timing

5. Gantt charts

What do you dislike?

1. No mobile app and mobile interface yet.

2. Page reload takes some time.

3. No card change backlog

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much better and flexible in comparison with Trello, try it.

I use Kanbanchi as a self-task management tool.

Benefits:

1. I always know my priorities, what to do and when to do

2. Visualisation is everything

3. I love replacing cards from To Do to Done, which keeps my productive on high level

Kanbanchi review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Very good product - Simple and has all the necessary features"

What do you like best?

- Integration with Google Apps

- Easy collaboration with colleagues

- Push tasks to calendars to make certain they are visible to your team

- Incredible ease of use, even if you're not familiar with the Kanban system. (It's like using post-its on steroids)

- You can add checklists to tasks to measure task progress in realtime

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I dislike and rather doubt I will to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to manage a lot of tasks and / or projects then this is the tool for you - especially if your organisation already uses Google Apps as the integration makes it even easier.

Managing two startups is a huge task and without aids and tools to properly manage time, I wouldn't be able to achieve half the things I do. By using Kanban tools, I've been able to keep up to date but so far, they have all been external to our other organisation's tools and I dislike asking people to use a ton of different tools in their day-to-day.

By using Kanbanchi, I can manage and monitor tasks and invite other Google Apps users to collaborate directly with the tool without additional logins and accounts.

Kanbanchi review by Adam E.
Adam E.

"Awesome card based solution ready for your custom workflow organizational needs."

What do you like best?

I love that it syncs with Google Drive so I can share the company project dashboard with everyone in our company easily through Google Apps. I also like the color banners you can use to quickly label the status of a card. You can create weighted Checklists so one task complete could equate to a larger amount of project completion vs. other tasks.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most visually attractive interface. I would like it if the elements within the cards like due date or attachments or comments could either be collapsed or possibly rearranged. When I have a card open while talking with a client, I want to be able to quickly make notes of what is being discussed. Right now, comments are all the way at the bottom and out of site and changing the description isn't practical for making notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have all needed functionality in the free version so try Kanbanchi to see how it compares to other solutions.

I was juggling too many projects in my head. While in the middle of working on a project, I'd get a call requesting a bid for a prospective project. I would then be delegating tasks to one of my employees on a different project. This mental switching of gears was wearing me down. I wanted a place that was easy to access for both me and my employees that I could use to make notes on projects and set the status on them easily so all my workers could be on the same page and could contribute.

Kanbanchi review by Noel P.
Noel P.

"Personal and Business project management"

What do you like best?

In learning the Kanban method of workflow I didn't want to be tied to sticky notes and a whiteboard. In comes Kanbanchi. I love that I can work with Kanbanchi across platforms. It is easy to customize (yes, even in the free version) as well as being easy to use and share with others on my team or in my family.

Kanbanchi makes it easy to impliment the Kanban method of project tracking and allows for limits on the number of tasks being done at one time.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints with the existing web app. I would like to connect to an app on my tablets/phone but I believe the Kanbanchi team is in process to develop these.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) Make sure you familiarize yourself and your team with the principals of Kanban (it's simplicity makes it easy). 2) take a bit of time on the front end to think how you want to used the columns and how many will suit your project best.

Kanbanchi has allowed us to build/edit task items for multiple projects and have real time views of what work has been completed, what is in process as well as the next steps in the process. Communication is not an issue with a tool like this as all connected can see progress. Using the "whiteboard" online allows us to build our strategies for accomplishing project tasks while working a great distances from teammates.

Kanbanchi review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Finally a project/task management board that doesn't get in your way"

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive and just works. Everything feels instant. You don't feel like you are waiting for anything to happen. It's simplicity and design makes it the only digital Kanban board with the potential to replace the white board one. It's Jira Agile without the nonsense.

What do you dislike?

It's missing some features that i think would set it apart from the rest. But i think some of those are on the way. Things like reporting, time tracking etc. But they should take their time and make it a rule to not add a feature if it's going to take away from the simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure how it scales up but certainly works well for small teams and projects

I've started using Kanbanchi as a replacement for Jira Agile for issue/task/project management of a small development team. I'm optimistic that despite not having that full features of some other systems that it's going to be my "go to" tool for some time.

Kanbanchi review by Harrison H.
Harrison H.

"Kanbanchi really helps me efficiently manage numerous tasks in daily team collaboration "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that Kanbanchi integrates with Google very well. My team members don't need to apply new accounts. They could easily use their gmail to join. And we could directly attached google documents instead of uploading files. I think it's better than Trello.

I could easily change different dashboards for different purposes in their nice tag design. They also offer several features to meet complicated tasks priority communication demands, such as card background color, color tags with text, and pure text tags.

What do you dislike?

I won't say I dislike anything because I know the Kanbanchi development team is continuously improving and enhancing user's experience. What I need is keep feeding back my opinions to the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kanbanchi is free, so don't hesitate about using it or not. Just download and start to explore how it could help you dealing with your and your team's tasks in a much more efficient way!

The main business problem I am solving is the complicated tasks management in my team. There are too many tasks to follow up and it's hard to sort things out clearly in order to see the whole picture.

After implementing Kanbanchi to my team, my team members could easily see all tasks in the dashboard and get the newest progress updates in seconds. It really helps our team perform better!

Kanbanchi review by Prasath G.
Prasath G.

"Great tool to quickly set up Kanban Board for anything you want..."

What do you like best?

Quick on-the-board functionalities of the tool. It is a plug and play tool. Anyone can understand the tool within few miuntes of onboarding. I hardly took 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I wanted the excel column to be cards and column header to be the dashboard name when I import an Excel sheet. This feature is not available currently in Kanbanchi. This would be a great addition to the tool because in most of the real-time project management and tracking, The action items are maintained in Excel Sheet. Thus, importing the Excel sheet and columns/rows becoming cards and the Column Header becoming List name would be great. I am really waiting for the feature to be implemented. Hope the Kanbanchi team is listening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Kanbanchi for real-time Poject Management to day-to-day action items tracking. It is a useful tool. I would want the Kanbanchi Team to come up other features so that the Tool is in Excellent shape from being Good.

Following Agile Software Development Model, I need Kanban Board. I thought Kanbanchi could be the great start. Also, the customer care support was excellent. Withing few hours of the query raised, an executive responded tp the mail. Keep up the great work team.. Way to go...

Here's a sample mail I am attaching on the conversation I had with the Customer Care of Kanbanchi:

OCT 24, 2015 | 02:35PM UTC

Oxana at Kanbanchi replied:

Thank you Prasath, we’ll take it into account! I also consider that such functionality would be helpful.

Could you please do us a small favor by giving Kanbanchi 5 stars in Chrome Web Store? In case you find our app useful, of course :)

It will take you 5 seconds, but will make a big difference and help our team move forward.

The link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kanbanchi/jjnjkolifmlkjdnnbjghoaiaiajmlded/reviews

------

Best regards,

Oxana Sinelshikova

Please help us with our efforts!

Give us 5 stars at Google Chrome Web store!

OCT 24, 2015 | 02:20PM UTC

Prasath_G replied:

Great.. Go ahead.. This feature will be really useful for real time project

management where the list of tasks are maintained in an excel column.. On

importing, the column name should become list name and the rows should

become cards..

Kanbanchi review by Grant K.
Grant K.

"Intuitive and effective"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool to visualize and prioritize tasks, projects, campaigns, etc. I like its drag and drop features, as well as the ability to create checklists, color code, and assign tasks to users. Attaching documents to task cards has also helped keep me organized!

What do you dislike?

Every now and then there might be a small glitch where it doesn't save a new card I'd tried to add or it doesn't show the color palette when I'd tried to assign a card a color. I noticed this more early on, so perhaps they've made improvements. Usually reloading the page would resolve the issue. I'm also not a fan of the double log on required through google, as it slows me from getting to kanbanchi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's easy so try it out

Staying organized and prioritizing a mountain of tasks. We've become more effective at triaging our workload and maintaining accountability for moving projects forward.

Kanbanchi review by April H.
April H.

"Kanbanchi is a simple but powerful app"

What do you like best?

We needed just a simple Kanban that can support our virtual team. Kanbanchi app proves that It is very simple, satisfy our need and it's free. It also tied nicely to google accounts for assignment.

What do you dislike?

- Not be able to do more than one color coded i.e. color coded the entire card or ability to do more than one color

- Filter option is a little confusing and non-consistent

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple Kanban tool, this is the tool for you!

My team is using Kanbanchi App for our concurrent Agile SW Development and Verification. The team size is about 40 engineers across the US and various India locations. We are able to use our company's google account directly with the App which is a nice feature. We were looking for a way to communicate status of tasks virtually across team members and this App just what we were looking for.

Kanbanchi review by Agency
Agency

"Excelente complement"

What do you like best?

The best features that Kanbachi has is that you can see all the task that you have as a Business then deliver and work with many people simultaneously see the progress and process in a real time.

What do you dislike?

I I really didn't find any thing that I dislike, but I think Kanbanchi is a platform that can grow a lot because it can integrate in the future many features that can make our life easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add check list item capable to deliver and add due date.

Kanbanchi is a really good app for my business because it allows me to visualise all my clients in the proces where they are (like a white board with post it), we work with education abroad so during the year we have many students in different process and is very hard administrate them because the time from the enrollment to the trip is very long, so with Kanbanchi we found what really our business needed which show as all our clients and where they are in the process and also the due dates and the document checklist of the student.

In my case I could say that Kanbanchi is a really smart platform that allows you to work in a really easy environment with your team.

Kanbanchi review by Serge F.
Serge F.

"Simple (and less simple) project management made even more simpler"

What do you like best?

My company lives in the Google ecosystem.

I needed a simple way to follow and manage some simple (and less simple, eventually) projects in a way that every people involved would feel at home with. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Kanbanchi.

A superb user experience, a beautifully crafted UI, a design philosophy that matches almost perfectly my way of producing stuff, gracefully integrated in the Google environment for sharing and permissions. No worries regarding storage of attachments, a free version that does everything you need, without removing some almost mandatory premium features like others do. An amazingly low price for the paid version, which allows cosmetic changes and gets you access to an already hyper active support. What's not to love ?

The team keeps on improving the software, adding yet more useful features every time. You just gotta love all the possibilities they offer, even if it may sound classic stuff for the rest of you : pushing dates to google calendar with a simple click, adding tags, attachments, lists (to which you can modify the "weight" of a particular item of that list), icons, images.

So far, to me, Kanbanchi has added the much needed agility, fun and ergonomics in my projects needed.

I may not use the Kanban board "by the book", but the usage my teammates and I make of it fits just right.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Some may argue "no mobile app". Not me. I only use my browser. But your mileage may vary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go ahead and try. You may be considering other apps, but for the price, Kanbanchi does everything, may have some things better, some things slightly different. The only missing thing is, maybe, maybe, maybe, a native mobile app. Which i don't need myself. So, not a big loss for me.

We didn't have (and to some extent, as a company, we still don't) a widely accepted tool to easily manage our projects. Kanbanchi has provided the simplest of tools and yet one of the most powerful ones I've ever touched. Thanks to that, it's so much more simple to just "do" the things you have to do.

Kanbanchi review by Виктор .
Виктор .

"The best solution on the market for me"

What do you like best?

The best solution for my small business. My team is happy to use Kanbanchi in their daily work. Thanks you!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow when you create a new entry. Not enough for the desktop version Windows and Android! Pls make a native client!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with this product, you will not regret.

Solves the problem of planning and goal setting in my small company. We put the problem itself and programmers. We outline the plans for the week, month, year.

Kanbanchi review by Don L.
Don L.

"Keeps the whole team on the same page and moving forward. Google integration is awesome! "

What do you like best?

We have a lot of members on our team including freelancer who use Google products and this is a very visual way of keeping everyone moving in the same direction.

What do you dislike?

More colors for more flags. I'd like to see more email features that automatically get sent out to the team for specific status updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build in a ritual in the beginning to make sure people are constantly checking it. It is easy to forget for a day or two and things get out of date fast.

We haven't dropped many balls since we started using it. Onboarding and training people to use it regularly is the only downside but that isn't the fault of the software as much as building the hourly habit into our team.

Kanbanchi review by David J.
David J.

"Kanbanchi"

What do you like best?

We have just taken on 2 new strategic partners and I am doing a marketing project with NexGen3D LLC (3D Printing / Scanning / Design / Training / STEAM Education) and I can use KanBanChi for partner collaboration as well as managing marketing projects for MMT Media, FL. We have 3 Users with NexGen3D and 2 + Outsource for MMT Media, FL. Love the simple to use Dashboard for collaboration & Brainstorming. Looking forward to Gantt Charts. Have had challenges getting buy in and use with Team Members in the past with other products. Not with Kanbanchi. Kudos Kanbanchi.

What do you dislike?

Need Mobile App capabilities, for on the fly collaboration, and staying connected to team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Less complex, easy to setup and share, easy to use. Thumbs Up.

Task Management, and organized planning, brainstorming and idea stimulation.

Benefits are higher ROI on projects due to increased communication and organization.

Kanbanchi review by Jordi A.
Jordi A.

"Easy task project management for small companies (and even bigger ones)"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to set up. Very intuitive, easy drag&drop. Searching for long time for a tool like this, but others were too expensive or need extra hardware. After some months using it, it has improved our workflow

What do you dislike?

Manual clearing of finished tasks. Sometimes it fails to login due probably to the use of many google accounts simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using different dashboards for diferent projects and linking them to a main dashboards to keep an eye on every task.

Project management, off-location working made easy.

Kanbanchi review by Сергей .
Сергей .

"Hello, order"

What do you like best?

I like that you can clearly see everything that happens. I like that you can hide those columns that you do not need now.

I like that you can conduct discussions in the context of the task, attach files, divide everything into subtasks.

I like that important notifications come via email

What do you dislike?

Not all actions are now configured to notify by email. No API to exchange with the accounting system

Conducting major projects to improve the accounting systems. Distribution of tasks, comments on results, maintenance of task statuses.

Kanbanchi review by Oleg S.
Oleg S.

"Efficient. Simple. Intuitive."

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use intuitive interface;

Integration with Google Apps;

Updatable assignment cards;

Efficient collaboration with colleagues;

Prioritizing different tasks via customization of cards and dashboards;

Quickly responsive Support Team.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything about Kanbanchi app that would dissatisfy me. Furthermore, I know that Kanbanchi Development Team continuously working on improvement and upgradig the app.

What we need is integration with Slack which would allow our teammates to receive notifications about changes made in cards and on dashboards.

We are a SaaS company, and our teams use Kanbanchi app for building, editing, and sorting out different tasks within different projects. It also allows us to monitor the advance in carrying out the tasks, and to identify teammates that are underperforming.

Kanbanchi app really helps our teams be more well-organized and productive.

Kanbanchi review by April H.
April H.

"Kanbanchi is an easy to use, integrated project management application."

What do you like best?

The app offers a number of beneficial features for project management; however, my favorite feature is its direct integration with Google Drive. This integration makes it easier for me to communicate with my clients and team members for better project management. As a Google App, Kanbanchi delivers the same familiar interface and features of Google Drive. It also offers an easy to follow dashboard for visualizing workflows and several customization options to tailor the app to my specific needs. I would recommend Kanbanchi to anyone seeking to improve project management flow or desiring a simple way to stay on top of current tasks.

What do you dislike?

Kanbanchi offers great value for managing one or many small projects. I would say the biggest drawback is lack of features for large-scale project management at an enterprise level. However, the development team for Kanbanchi implements new features fairly quickly to meet the needs of their users. I think it is only a matter of time before these features begin to surface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying it out. It takes only a few minutes to add the Google App from the store and start using it.

For me, I have a really hard time keeping track of each project I am working on. My job as a freelancer puts me in a position where I am often working for as many as 10 people at a time and managing several projects. Kanbanchi provides a simple way for me to keep track of projects and better plan out my tasks. The app makes it easier for me to meet deadlines, communicate with team members, and hit the mark for every client.

Kanbanchi review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I love Kanbachi"

What do you like best?

The kanban board. It's easy to use. It's very much like Trello, which I like very much. Collaboration. Ease of use.

What do you dislike?

This is more like a wish list than a dislike.

I wish there was a place to add links, similar to the space for attaching files. I'd like to be able to link cards to websites, pages and other Google Docs.

I can't delete tags if I add them by mistake. I've misspelled them or mis-entered, and I can't figure out how to remove a tag or edit it.

I would also love to be able to forward email directly to cards.

I am using only the basic, free version, so I do'nt know if these features are available on the pro version.

I use this to manage a network of freelance writers

Kanbanchi review by Sorin O.
Sorin O.

"Kanbanchi has been surprisingly simple, fast and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Kanbanchi is really simple to use and follow. I can easily see the progress for each of my projects with minimal input effort on my side. I also enjoy the fact that it’s a Google App and thus completely integrated with Google Drive. As a Google Drive user it’s very convenient to track my projects and have all project files in the same place. I also like the weight system of tasks because it makes the overall progress on my project easier to grasp.

What do you dislike?

I’d say the good point about Kanbanchi could also be a weak point. It might be too simple for managing more complex projects. For example, no gantt chart is currently available; however, the developers of Kanbanchi introduce features very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Kanbanchi to literally anyone looking to use project management dashboards on Google Drive. Even if you don’t necessarily use Google Drive, having a solid, fast, and resource friendly app to manage your day-to-day tasks is really convenient.

Using Kanbanchi helped me manage my time more efficiently on all of my projects and the easy access it provides also helps in this department. The ability to share project information easily with other Google Account users through interfaces and features similar to those in other Google Apps makes Kanbanchi a breathe to use.

Kanbanchi review by Denise F.
Denise F.

"Kanbanchi is a great project management system"

What do you like best?

Multiple boards, color cards, and labels make it easy to visually organize projects. The start and due dates that can be pushed to my Google calendar help me to automate work flows simply.

What do you dislike?

The scrolling bars are too small and difficult to use. Also, the clock is only in 24 hour format. It would be nice to be able to select the option to use a 12-hour clock.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Kanbanchi for project management along with my CRM.

I'm constantly experimenting with Kanbanchi. I've found new ways to do mind mapping and to organize projects across different marketing and prospecting platforms that I use.

Kanbanchi review by Gustavo L.
Gustavo L.

"The best kanban experience!"

What do you like best?

Great Google Drive support. It's very easy to share boards to team members, and assign tasks too.

Useful features. And we get new ones every week!

Good technical assistance!

What do you dislike?

The price for the "full features" pack. I cannot afford it (20 per month). But it would be cheap for others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust in this app

It won't disappoint you!

Project management.

My work is now better organized.

Kanbanchi review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"Visualisation is simply brilliant! "

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, this is the best project management software there is. It's so easy to coordinate my projects and see who is assigned to what. Effortless and a perfect layout.

What do you dislike?

I think it would great if they could create an android app for this!

It just keeps me on top of all the organisation, which really helps our admins!

Kanbanchi review by Executive Sponsor in Biotechnology
Executive Sponsor in Biotechnology

"Kanbanchi"

What do you like best?

This is the first time I've explored the use of process management software. My small company has increasing workloads which we need to manage effectively and after looking around, this seemed like a good solution. The interface is very clean and easy to understand. No steep learning curve. Integration with Google Drive is attractive. The software is free. There is a premium version for $49 per year which currently has little more ot offer than the free version. Perhaps this will change?

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionalities that I was hoping for are not there. For example, there's no indication that projects are on time or late. It would be nice to have date stamping for completed processes and a bit more info on the headline panels.

We're looking to manage samples that we receive from customers and process. The task is repetitive but with multiple steps that need to be tracked.

Kanbanchi review by Kirk C.
Kirk C.

"Sweet project management."

What do you like best?

The ability to organize projects tie them together using the related card feature.

Also, that it integrates with Google Drive for easy sharing.

What do you dislike?

This application is not mobile friendly at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not mobile friendly yet, so it requires a computer to operate unfortunately.

Take advantage of the time tracking feature.

Long distance project management almost eliminates the need for meetings and phone calls.

Kanbanchi review by User in Internet

"Real face of Kanban"

What do you like best?

This service has absolutely real faces and persons. No anon support, no anon developers.

It looks so transparent. I understand it's marketing, but in Kanbanchi that's something more :)

What do you dislike?

Hm...

I wrote this in support last night :)

I dislike when I'm finishing my comment to card and tap Enter or ctrl+Enter - but it doesn't work.

Hope it will fix asap.

I'm "technical hands" in 5 projects. That's make me cry, when I have to take all tickets in my mind.

In past I was using Wunderlist. But it has no Kanban philosophy. Just to-do list - not for my situation :)

Now I can keep my mind empty. Beside I don't forget about deadlines and ideas.

Chi, thank you!

Kanbanchi review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Neat , easy to use and value-providing app "

What do you like best?

The ease of sharing the board, also how the tickets are created and how their details can be modified, updates added/

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out, the email feature does need to be expanded to all for multi-user emailing and daily report sharing. I think this is being worked on now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basically a logical app that removes the need for a physical board and tickets!

A critical component to any distributed team.

Organise a work-flow pipeline.... focusing on prioritisation... that's why the colour options for the tickets is helpful.

Working with geographically distributed team , so its very helpful in providing a dashboard like review of the work pipeline. Basically central feature in our meetings and calls.

Kanbanchi review by Heather L.
Heather L.

"Helpful Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. You have the ability to create tags and tag your tasks. This way I can keep my tasks in columns showing when the project needs to be complete, and the tags organize the type of project.

What do you dislike?

No complaints yet!

It would be great if I could change the size of the columns.

My inbox is no longer a long list of unorganized "to do"s

Kanbanchi review by Administrator

"It's great for self management"

What do you like best?

You can assign tasks to others,set deadlines, and create tasks within the cards.

What do you dislike?

There's no notifications sent when you're nearing a deadline, and it doesn't communicate with my calendar.

We dont lose good ideas anymore. Even if its just a quick card we make and put in back log.

Kanbanchi review by Deepak A.
Deepak A.

"Simple and powerful project management tool"

What do you like best?

I liked it's simplest interface which provides easy task management. It's not heavy at all on my chrome. We use it for all planning work.

What do you dislike?

I have one issue with kanban which I even discussed with their development team. I usually am logged in multiple gmail account (my personal and my company) and thats where it gets confused and asks me to Re-Login from correct one.

We are into ITSM/ITIL process. We build tools to simplify the infrastructure monitoring and reporting.

Learning about Kanbanchi for G Suite?

* We monitor all Kanbanchi for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.