Kanzen

Kanzen is a Kanban project management tool for businesses and individuals.

Work for Kanzen?
Asana  bars  2x

Learning about Kanzen?

Kanzen Reviews

Ask Kanzen a Question
Showing 26 Kanzen reviews
Kanzen review by <span>Ellena G.</span>
Ellena G.

Kanzen the best software for progress control.

What do you like best?

It is a complete and intuitive software. It worked wonderfully, all its functions are those indicated to perform a good project management. It allows an adequate advance regarding the whole project and the work in general, all in real time, it is wonderful. It gives us the possibility to perform a set of tasks at the same time, and I love that. In general it's pretty good.

What do you dislike?

It has been very helpful. The interface is a bit difficult to use, but it is not an impediment to be able to perform all my task management continuously and without interruptions. It is very complete and I think that nothing bothers me about the software as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with project management, I recommend that you use Kanzen and that you allow me to follow up on all management and administration processes. It is easy to configure and manage. I recommend you try it.

This software brings great benefits, it has given us a learning system that allows us to see results of our projects very quickly. The business and professional learning has been quite, guided us through systematic tasks by the right way to follow all our projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kanzen
Kanzen review by <span>Taylor M.</span>
Taylor M.

Kanzen is the best!

What do you like best?

I found the customization features very useful for my projects, the analytics are real as well, it really gives you the idea of how is the project going. The calendar is awesome, keeps you very on time and aware of the shcedule for the project. Managing projects it's very easy now. Also, the lead & cycle time diagram are useful and efficent. Like very much how depending on the projects and the recents develops, the sofware can give you a estimated time of completation. I love how well I can manage my projects and my time.

What do you dislike?

The app of Kanzen for mobiles can get a bit slow sometimes or get stuck, so it is a real problem when you need to see your projects or the calendar fast. Regardless that, it is a great software to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Kanzen cause it helps you to develop faster the projects and be able to finished them as soon as posible, but with a high quality on the projects.

When it came to work on projects as a team work, could be difficult to be agree with everyone elses shcedule and be able to finish soon the projects, the projects were inefficent and delayed in time. But when using this software, the team work were so much easier, thanks to all the tools we construct projects more fast and efficiently, the workflow it's awesome and we are always on time.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Kanzen review by <span>Lala A.</span>
Lala A.

Needs overall updates

What do you like best?

Concept is great, but there are too many bugs and delivery problems. Truthfully Kanzen is more powerful than others, but needs huge investment and improvements.

What do you dislike?

Customization is not good enough. Complicated to start and at first it is difficult to find some features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After updates Kanzen can be most powerful project management tool on the market. I hope they will do it.

Kanzen is worth to use. After we purchased it, we improved our efficiency and we were organized. But as I said before they need overall updates and improvements and polishing system. It would help to satisfy the whole potential they need.

Kanzen review by <span>Kishor S.</span>
Kishor S.

Improve the efficiency of your projects with Kanzen

What do you like best?

The meaning of Kanban is "a scheduling system to improve the efficiency of a process". So true is the tool as per its name. The features of Kanban tool adds a lot of value to your project management:

(1) Create the whole workflow with the beautiful & professional visuals

(2) Analytics like bar charts, lead & cycle time and cumulative flow diagrams helps a lot in improving efficiency by identifying the bottlenecks.

What do you dislike?

The tool is easy and intuitive to use but there are some issues too:

(1) It allows to provide access of your project road-map to internal as well as external stakeholders. But there are security issues related to sharing data.

(2) For any changes, updates, reminders/notifications are sent to all the users by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great tool which will improve your efficiency in processes & productivity of resources.

In our firm, different projects run simultaneously. Even with in a project, there are teams who works on different modules. This tool is helping each member in the team to stay connected over a common platform with different level access rights to them. In a whole, it is helping us in delivering better results by mitigating bottlenecks & achieving milestones timely.

Kanzen review by <span>Skylar M.</span>
Skylar M.

Intuitive

What do you like best?

I like the calendar, it's so intuitive. With Kanzen features we are able to see our projects and what we can do to improve. It's a great project management software. It integrates with email and it's great.

What do you dislike?

The design. It's really ugly to me and it could use a improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program if you want to make everything faster.

Making projects it's faster with this software and we collaborate in our team. Kanzen improved everything we needed.

Kanzen review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

good workflow management, clean interface, real time updates and great analytics sums up kanzen

What do you like best?

Kanzen made managing projects more efficient, its user interface is very good. We found the customization features, collaboration tools and analytics extremely useful for our project. the projects forecast feature via Kanban boards and metrics is good. Specifically, Lead & Cycle Time diagram along with Cumulative Flow Diagram tools are efficient. We can view quick statistics on each project informing on recent activity, estimated time to completion (based on previous performance). we reduced our execution time and improved efficiency using kanzen.

What do you dislike?

It would be more useful if kanzen app is provided for android, the mobile interface could be improved a bit, more features related to forecasting using existing project patterns would be a useful addition.The interface lags a bit at times, this may be improved. Overall kanzen is excellent value for money, but improvement can always be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kanzen is excellent value for money offering excellent features and visualization tools for project management. It is recommended touse this product for project management.

we manage construction projects, there used to be inefficiency in collaboration, team work and workflow management earlier. Kanzen improved our efficiency and reduced our project execution time leading to significant savings.

Learning about Kanzen?

* We monitor all Kanzen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.