Kanzen

Kanzen is a Kanban project management tool for businesses and individuals.

Work for Kanzen?

Learning about Kanzen?

Kanzen Reviews

Ask Kanzen a Question
Showing 27 Kanzen reviews
Kanzen review by Avril G.
Avril G.

"Kanzen a simple and very complete software"

What do you like best?

I needed just a software like Kanzen, that would allow me to follow the advances in the projects and in my work management so I could do a good job, as it corresponds to me. Undoubtedly the ideal tool, which contains everything you were looking for, with simple operation, without many complications to configure it. In summary, I can say that I like the completeness and simplicity that Kanzen can use to manage progress.

What do you dislike?

Until now, the only thing that has been a bit complex is the interface, it has been difficult for me to understand it a bit. However I have been able to work correctly with the software without any inconvenience, therefore I do not have any other complaint about it. I really liked its great utility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly Kanzen is the best information manager according to your projects and objectives to achieve, allows you to fulfill your plans and tasks; In addition to helping you to better develop your goals to achieve. Considering the aforementioned and how incredible the software is according to my experience, I recommend that you try and try and see if you can achieve as many things as I have done.

Thanks to Kanzen we have achieved our proposed objectives, with their great help we have followed step by step all the advances of our plans and thus managed the correct management of our business correspondence. It has been a sustainable support to be able to advance, follow and achieve all our work, allowing us to save time and money, for us, that is a great achievement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kanzen
Kanzen review by Ellena G.
Ellena G.

"Kanzen the best software for progress control."

What do you like best?

It is a complete and intuitive software. It worked wonderfully, all its functions are those indicated to perform a good project management. It allows an adequate advance regarding the whole project and the work in general, all in real time, it is wonderful. It gives us the possibility to perform a set of tasks at the same time, and I love that. In general it's pretty good.

What do you dislike?

It has been very helpful. The interface is a bit difficult to use, but it is not an impediment to be able to perform all my task management continuously and without interruptions. It is very complete and I think that nothing bothers me about the software as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with project management, I recommend that you use Kanzen and that you allow me to follow up on all management and administration processes. It is easy to configure and manage. I recommend you try it.

This software brings great benefits, it has given us a learning system that allows us to see results of our projects very quickly. The business and professional learning has been quite, guided us through systematic tasks by the right way to follow all our projects.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Kanzen review by Taylor M.
Taylor M.

"Kanzen is the best!"

What do you like best?

I found the customization features very useful for my projects, the analytics are real as well, it really gives you the idea of how is the project going. The calendar is awesome, keeps you very on time and aware of the shcedule for the project. Managing projects it's very easy now. Also, the lead & cycle time diagram are useful and efficent. Like very much how depending on the projects and the recents develops, the sofware can give you a estimated time of completation. I love how well I can manage my projects and my time.

What do you dislike?

The app of Kanzen for mobiles can get a bit slow sometimes or get stuck, so it is a real problem when you need to see your projects or the calendar fast. Regardless that, it is a great software to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Kanzen cause it helps you to develop faster the projects and be able to finished them as soon as posible, but with a high quality on the projects.

When it came to work on projects as a team work, could be difficult to be agree with everyone elses shcedule and be able to finish soon the projects, the projects were inefficent and delayed in time. But when using this software, the team work were so much easier, thanks to all the tools we construct projects more fast and efficiently, the workflow it's awesome and we are always on time.

Kanzen review by Lala A.
Lala A.

"Needs overall updates"

What do you like best?

Concept is great, but there are too many bugs and delivery problems. Truthfully Kanzen is more powerful than others, but needs huge investment and improvements.

What do you dislike?

Customization is not good enough. Complicated to start and at first it is difficult to find some features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After updates Kanzen can be most powerful project management tool on the market. I hope they will do it.

Kanzen is worth to use. After we purchased it, we improved our efficiency and we were organized. But as I said before they need overall updates and improvements and polishing system. It would help to satisfy the whole potential they need.

Kanzen review by Kishor S.
Kishor S.

"Improve the efficiency of your projects with Kanzen"

What do you like best?

The meaning of Kanban is "a scheduling system to improve the efficiency of a process". So true is the tool as per its name. The features of Kanban tool adds a lot of value to your project management:

(1) Create the whole workflow with the beautiful & professional visuals

(2) Analytics like bar charts, lead & cycle time and cumulative flow diagrams helps a lot in improving efficiency by identifying the bottlenecks.

What do you dislike?

The tool is easy and intuitive to use but there are some issues too:

(1) It allows to provide access of your project road-map to internal as well as external stakeholders. But there are security issues related to sharing data.

(2) For any changes, updates, reminders/notifications are sent to all the users by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great tool which will improve your efficiency in processes & productivity of resources.

In our firm, different projects run simultaneously. Even with in a project, there are teams who works on different modules. This tool is helping each member in the team to stay connected over a common platform with different level access rights to them. In a whole, it is helping us in delivering better results by mitigating bottlenecks & achieving milestones timely.

Kanzen review by Skylar M.
Skylar M.

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar, it's so intuitive. With Kanzen features we are able to see our projects and what we can do to improve. It's a great project management software. It integrates with email and it's great.

What do you dislike?

The design. It's really ugly to me and it could use a improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program if you want to make everything faster.

Making projects it's faster with this software and we collaborate in our team. Kanzen improved everything we needed.

Kanzen review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"good workflow management, clean interface, real time updates and great analytics sums up kanzen"

What do you like best?

Kanzen made managing projects more efficient, its user interface is very good. We found the customization features, collaboration tools and analytics extremely useful for our project. the projects forecast feature via Kanban boards and metrics is good. Specifically, Lead & Cycle Time diagram along with Cumulative Flow Diagram tools are efficient. We can view quick statistics on each project informing on recent activity, estimated time to completion (based on previous performance). we reduced our execution time and improved efficiency using kanzen.

What do you dislike?

It would be more useful if kanzen app is provided for android, the mobile interface could be improved a bit, more features related to forecasting using existing project patterns would be a useful addition.The interface lags a bit at times, this may be improved. Overall kanzen is excellent value for money, but improvement can always be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kanzen is excellent value for money offering excellent features and visualization tools for project management. It is recommended touse this product for project management.

we manage construction projects, there used to be inefficiency in collaboration, team work and workflow management earlier. Kanzen improved our efficiency and reduced our project execution time leading to significant savings.

Kanzen review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

This is a great product. It has allowed us to collaborate on many projects in real time. I love that we are able to stay in contact the entire project and save from doing the same tasks more than one time. I also love the progress monitoring feature.

What do you dislike?

I am yet to find something that I don't like about the product. It has been a huge asset to our work in education.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is working on projects with people from different locations this is the software to have. I have used it in two different settings and both were amazing.

We used Kanzen to complete a project based learning unit and it was exciting to see how quickly the project came together. We were able to stay on track and know what and where everyone else was within the project.

Kanzen review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Fantastic project management tool!"

What do you like best?

The deadline tracking and live collaberation is great. I love being able to use one program for the usual project management tracking, along with being able to share files and have live collab going on. In the past I've had to use multiple programs to achieve all of this. Kanzen makes it easy to manage any project, regardless of the number of people involved.

What do you dislike?

I've found nothing I dislike at this point.

Kanzen has streamlined the process for me. I work in land development, and being able to track every aspect of a project, and share files among all parties involved is a great time saver. Also, the progress monitoring tool helps keep everyone on schedule and helps us all prioritize.

Kanzen review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Kanzen is the best project management tool"

What do you like best?

Kanzen's Kanban based project management and collaboration platform is having a rich set of features making it one of the best tools for project management; moreover the cost is also reasonable. The metrics based on work flow and estimates allows us to evaluate the work flow and efficiency. Kanzen has a friendly user interface, we can use the Kanban boards, charts, and diagrams, to monitor the progress of the project, including the milestones and the completion level. There are also statistics to help view data in real time such that you will be able to know the latest updates or changes in a task as it happens. All these help improve the efficiency of managing a project..

What do you dislike?

kanzen can improve more in terms of data arrangement and protection. It would be better if we were to navigate between the data in a more seamless manner and in terms of different systems like mobile, windows etc.. This would help it to satisfy the dynamic needs of project management in business on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its worth trying, kanzen is a game changer in project management software

we are mainly into software project management and using this tool we have realized our potential and improved our systems. This led to significant operational efficiency . Kanzen is worth using.

Kanzen review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect tool for businesses, teams and individuals to manage their projects and tasks"

What do you like best?

(1) Create the whole workflow with really good looking & professional visuals

What do you dislike?

Concept is great but delivery needs to be improved. Theoretically will be more powerful than Trello but needs polishing. To do items do not show up either in calendar if date set or as a qty to do / qty completed on the individual cards. If you move things around it puts a line through them as if they were completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool which will improve your efficiency in processes and productivity of resources.

Kanzen review by luca m.
luca m.

"Un aiuto prezione per la gestione dei progetti"

What do you like best?

Un software utilissimo per la gestione de flussi d lavoro con un interfaccia facile da gestire e da usare. Ottimo per seguire ogni fase del progetto passo dopo posso.

What do you dislike?

Avrei preferito che la prova gratuita fosse di almeno 30 giorni in quanto in 14 giorni è difficile scoprire tutti gli aspetti di questo programma

Tanto e tanto tempo guadagnato. Usando questo sistema di gestione si risparmia tantissimo tempo e mi migliora l'efficienza e la produttività! Funziona benissimo anche per la condivizione di informazione! L'ho provato anche da tablet e va benissimo!

Kanzen review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Amazing organizational tool"

What do you like best?

It was very easy for me to track my progress and create goals/lists of things to be done for the projects I was working on. It also came as an app which was excellent for on the go use. The free trial is a great feature as well. Easy to use and collaborate on projects.

What do you dislike?

A few times the app crashed, but I guess that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This a great software. They offer a lot of deals such as student discounts.

This product has the ability to show the inefficienies of the project and tasks we have. Where we could be more efficient

Kanzen review by Consultant in Nanotechnology
Consultant in Nanotechnology

"Efficient Project management software"

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to use and apply. It maintains all the necessary requirements in a very user friendly way. It’s highly efficient and recommended by many of my colleagues. It pretty much solves all the problems of project management in a company.

What do you dislike?

It has some problems in arrangement of data. It needs several other options and a bit f rearrangement to cope with new changes in the project management side of business. Sometimes, new users gets stuck at some places and finds its problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the most efficient software for project management

We are working on many different projects and we are trying to solve our problems of procurement management using it. We found it good for handling our most of the projects. We realized that its good for some of the small projects.

Kanzen review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"My boss love this"

What do you like best?

My boss loves this system. She uses it to coordinate multiple departmental meetings as well as special events and trainings. My main association with this product is double checking her work. It is so easy even I can use it.

What do you dislike?

It can get slow depending on how many users are on in the office at the same time.

Our teams are rarely coordinated. The meetings can be chaotic, particularly on large scale projects. So this helps us all to be able to work together and integrate the many aspects of a project at the same times.

Kanzen review by Leah B.
Leah B.

"Fabulous project management tool"

What do you like best?

Project management and collaboration platform with features that allow you to manage multiple projects in real time. Kanzen has an interactive user interface where you can visualize boards, charts, and diagrams, to monitor the progress of projects with various milestones.

What do you dislike?

Data right and usage agreements across various levels sometimes unclear

Managing and tracking multiples projects' progress, etc.

Kanzen review by Maya M.
Maya M.

"Easy to use and convinient"

What do you like best?

Kanzen makes it easy and convenient to visualize the work flow and simplifies project management issues

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software shuts down and is slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool for project management that helps visualize your work flow and collaborate with your teammates

Problem solving any project management issues that come up and benefits are that the work flow is easier to visualize

Kanzen review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great platform tool"

What do you like best?

We use Jan an board and found this a great way to communicate.

What do you dislike?

So far it's been good. Only just started using it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's def a good project management tool, easy to use and keep up to date with what's going on etc

Working across the whole of IT. We are trying to produce Jan an boards and see where we are as a firm

Kanzen review by Fernie A.
Fernie A.

"Project Manager"

What do you like best?

The user interface and accessibility with teams.

What do you dislike?

it can be too much at times for beginners

Creating a source and locations where all teams can gather for information

Kanzen review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"Project management as easy as it should be"

What do you like best?

It makes project management a breeze by using this tool. No more going to many different programs since Kanzen has it all in one.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty good and very reliable so I don't have many complaints.

Able to complete project management tasks much quicker instead of wasting time using many different programs.

Kanzen review by Sunil S.
Sunil S.

"Good tool to track project progress"

What do you like best?

Tracking project status and timeline. It allowed to me to project timeline with the team.

What do you dislike?

Hard to figure out for new users. Need more documentation and user frien

Project Management

Kanzen review by G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Kanzen Review"

What do you like best?

It's ability to manage priorities during a project - which change daily, hourly and minute-by-minute in some cases.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used it in a while because it becomes another project in itself sometimes.

Implementing a new computer system. It did help streamline the processes.

Kanzen review by User in Computer Software

"Kanzen a great visual project management software"

What do you like best?

I like that Kanzen is a great visual project management software that allows the users to visualize their workload, improve processes and work more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The price i s a bit high. Would be great if it costs less.

Kanzen helps a lot in project management of developing and QA of software.

Kanzen review by User

"Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The project management tool is well designed which helps the user to navigate smoothly to the desired sections without much haze.

What do you dislike?

Integration of outside tools can be done in order to allow many vendors to buy this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible tool.

Monitoring the project status on a hourly basis.

Kanzen review by G2 Crowd User in Environmental Services
G2 Crowd User in Environmental Services

"Great "

What do you like best?

It is a great way to stay organized with everybody.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find a thing wrong with it.

I'm solving communication issues product flow is much easier now.

Kanzen review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Very helpful tool for our mca clients"

What do you like best?

Honestly best product mankind has ever seen.

What do you dislike?

The fact that is hard to reel in customers which is very time consuming

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest trying out their companies modifications

Easy tech support. Its really that simple

Kanzen review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Kanzan"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for project planning and schedule

What do you dislike?

Microsoft interface including Microsoft office

Organization

Learning about Kanzen?

* We monitor all Kanzen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.