Kaseya VSA

Kaseya VSA

3.9

Kaseya allows organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT in order to drive IT service and business success. Offered as both an industry-leading cloud solution and on-premise software, Kaseya solutions empower businesses to command all of IT centrally, manage remote and distributed environments with ease, and automate across IT management functions.

Work for Kaseya VSA?

Learning about Kaseya VSA?

Kaseya VSA Reviews

Ask Kaseya VSA a Question
Kaseya VSA review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"My job would be a nightmare without Kaseya"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage all of our client's systems from one location, I'm able to run anything I would from the local computer as if I was right in front of it, and a lot of things without interrupting the end user.

It's also really cool that we were able to customize the branding for our company.

What do you dislike?

If you inadvertently schedule a task earlier than the current time that task will run immediately, it would be nice if it prevented you from scheduling tasks earlier than current time.

All sorts of problems, we manage workstations and servers, as well as associated backup jobs, offline alerts, updates, etc. It is a HUGE resource, and allows us to provide an excellent level of support to our customers while increasing productivity

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kaseya VSA
Showing 90 Kaseya VSA reviews
Kaseya VSA review by Gregory M.
Gregory M.

"My favorite tool for IT Support"

What do you like best?

Kaseya has a fairly unified user experience. I've worked with other products like it which often give me different UI elements and are badly organized. Those other systems make me feel like I'm fighting them to get anything done. Kaseya's UI on the other hand is clean, and they actively work on unifying the experience so that when a user goes into a different part of the system than they've used before they shouldn't feel lost. At the same point they work with other companies to make sure the modules they provide are some of the best in the industry such as Anti-Virus or Anti-Malware, it really helps make clients feel secure knowing that we have easy visibility into their configuration and that they see software on their computers that they've heard of before.

What do you dislike?

3rd party modules are a thing and work well, however I've never seen one integrate in that involves using Kaseya's Policy Management system. Usually at best they have their own internal policy system which can break things up a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to get some to do the KCA training, it helps a lot.

That's a huge list of items:

Server/Workstation Monitoring

Remote control

Anti-virus

Anti-malware

Reports

Did I mention Automation :) OK it might be my favorite part.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kaseya VSA
Kaseya VSA review by Racey C.
Racey C.

"Have used Kaseya 7+ years. I can do more in Kaseya than if I'm physically seated at the endpoint"

What do you like best?

I have logged, literally, thousands of hours in Kaseya. As stated above, I can do more in the VSA than if I'm in front of the PC. Hugely powerful. People ask me "So what kind of things have you done with Kaseya besides just remote into a desktop"? Then I give them a simple example, such as how I wrote a small agent procedure that allowed me to uninstall Office 2010, install Office 2013, and activate the product with a license key on more than 350 endpoints with (literally) three mouse clicks. And I did it with a 100% silent uninstall/install while the user was logged in and working. They had no idea anything was even happening with their workstation. Kaseya makes what could otherwise be a huge project super easy stuff. Kaseya is probably the most important force multiplier in my environment.

What do you dislike?

Identifying a con is tough. The only drawback I would point out is that for brand new users there can be quite a bit of learning curve when you delve into the really powerful features. For example, writing complex agent procedures takes experience. That being said, the initial basic use of the most common features is easy to pick up right away, so even the learning curve isn't a big deal. When you're ready to "do more" and invest the additional time to learn the more advanced features, they're there waiting for you. For basic help desk folks, they may never need to go beyond the surface features.

Our workforces is increasingly mobile and regularly have a huge number of endpoints not sitting directly on the LAN. The ability to continue managing them fairly effectively is excellent.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

Kaseya VSA review by James B.
James B.

"It's good but certainly not perfect"

What do you like best?

Quick at-a-glance specs and sorting of such of managed computers is really awesome. Getting the information you need about a computer as far as programs installed, hardware specs, network information is all very quick to find and isolate if needed. Integrated AV is pretty good (we use Kaspersky for now). I really like the Agent Procedures "language" and sample procedures.

What do you dislike?

Live Connect is not very stable. Needs an update constantly and does not work until it is updated, even sometimes not after that. I've had to uninstall and reinstall LiveConnect many times. Patch management is not very intuitive. We've never been able to use the Chat function part of the Remote Control module. Keyboard shortcuts and macros don't pass through the LiveConnect remote control and restarting the computer through LiveConnect is awful. We don't use the ticketing system so I can't speak to the quality of that module. Sometimes scripts will just not run with no explanation. Reaching out to support is OK, but we seem to pretty much always get the answer that "That's a great idea, we'll look at implementing that in the future."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't depend on it for Remote Control. Use Screenconnect instead.

Patch rollouts for Windows systems, scripts to keep computers optimized and clean, gathering information as mentioned above.

Kaseya VSA review by MĂłnica R.
MĂłnica R.

"Kaseya VSA is the best RMM tool on the market !!!"

What do you like best?

Live Connect is an awesome component, giving everything from remote help sessions to remote shell get to. The scripting gives you capacity to do nearly everything off camera making end clients extremely upbeat. There is no preferred inclination over having the capacity to tell your client you settled an issue while never expecting to trouble them or interfere with their day. The detailing elements of Kaseya VSA enable overseers to parse any data conceivable, into pleasant PDF or Excel reports. Clients are generally extremely awed and eager to see the reports, demonstrating to them any data they need to see with respect to their organization. Full access to SQL database in included.Kaseya makes what could some way or another be an enormous task super simple stuff. Kaseya is presumably the most vital power multiplier in my condition.

What do you dislike?

Features that would be decent to have in the base adaptation must be obtained as extra modules so one feels to some degree "nickeled and dimed" each time you need to grow your list of capabilities. The cost is on the higher end for a remote administration item which could be reasonable if the help were better. I have discovered that it is a blended best stuff as far as how rapidly you get a reaction and each time my ticket is tended to it is outsourced to somebody for whom English is a second or third tongue. I don't have an issue with the outsourcing viewpoint however I frequently find there is in excess of somewhat of a correspondence hole and it very well may disappoint investing a strong lump of energy attempting to express what is on my mind due a dialect hindrance. In the event that this were an ease item this would be more reasonable however it isn't. There is additionally an extremely strong expectation to absorb information as far as seeing the majority of the highlights. Other impediment is that distinguishing a con is intense. The main downside I would call attention to is that for spic and span clients there can be a lot of expectation to absorb information when you dig into the extremely great highlights. For instance, composing complex specialist strategies takes understanding. That being stated, the underlying fundamental utilization of the most well-known highlights is anything but difficult to get immediately, so even the expectation to absorb information is anything but a major ordeal. When you're prepared to "accomplish more" and contribute the extra time to take in the further developed highlights, they're there sitting tight for you. For fundamental help work area people, they may never need to go past the surface highlights. They offer a Kaseya University alternative to address that (which I am as of now required with) however it requires a membership that continues being recharged or you lose get to. As the substance is static, it would be greatly improved to have a compensation once and get to always - surely for a similar rendition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll have to devote time and assets to getting it up and running. It's not the most noticeably bad startup on the planet, but rather it takes some learning and long stretches of design. Support is all in or all out, simply expect that with basically every rmm player in this space. Incline toward the network in the event that you hit detours and bolster isn't coming through. There are some great gatherings of individuals who can help or offer practices.

Kaseya VSA enables users to regulate and secure generally conveyed conditions through remote observing and administration. Kaseya VSA enables IT administration to additionally expand their compass, essentially help their productivity, and improve benefit levels by finding and interfacing with any gadget from any area through just an internet browser. The framework additionally enables clients to get to and remotely control PCs safely at close immediate associate occasions with unparalleled unwavering quality, even finished high idleness systems. Kaseya VSA accompanies the Kaseya Patch Management Software. This implies clients don't need to stress over refreshing their servers, workstations, and remote PCs as the product robotizes the refresh procedure.

Kaseya VSA review by Denton F.
Denton F.

"Very powerful product but the user interface could use some work. "

What do you like best?

The software has a huge list of features that allows you to truly automate everything in the book. It works well for larger MSPs. The patch management is very in depth and allows you to do many things with the different operating systems out there.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high for smaller MSPs. The main problem I have with the solution is that it is very hard to learn interface. I went through all of the training and still had to spend hours trying to figure out how things worked. And then they had a completely different interface for the remote support application. Kaseya also seemed to use alot of resources that some lower end computers did not have to spare.

My business did not have a remote support or patch management implementation before Kaseya, however now it was proving too difficult to use.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"Kaseya VSA helps automate a lot of our monotonous jobs"

What do you like best?

Organize our endpoints into groups, the create policies to automate many menial tasks that I don't want to do myself.

Can deploy scripts out to PC's without having to touch the machine at all.

If you are good with writing scripts, you can automate practically everything here.

Patching allows you to deny/approve prior to pushing out. This way you can easily stop your machines from trying to upgrade to the latest version of Windows if you wanted.

There is good reporting tools here to. Say you want a list of all machines with Adobe Pro installed, you can create a report and run that against your machines and find out.

Helps with inventory. You can easily create export an excel spreadsheet of all your endpoints.

Logon does not have to be on your network.

What do you dislike?

Kaseya is not user friendly, and it will take some time to learn how to use it.

Not a fan of the remote control, we use bomgar which we like much better.

When there are problems, its usually a hassle to get fixed and you have to contact support.

They recently changed their tier 1 to india and those guys suck. Once your ticket gets routed to tier 2 you will get good support.

We cannot get this to work well with MACS, but that is not much of a problem considering we don't have nearly as many to support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn to use the agent procedure module and the policies module.

Those are the key modules to success.

Software installs and upgrades

Scripting

Patching

Remote Control

Kaseya VSA review by Jesse M.
Jesse M.

"Best VSA out there"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Kaseya is having everything in one portal. I can manage patches, remote access, antivirus and so much more all with one login.

What do you dislike?

The only thing there is to dislike is the price but I’ve looked at other software and there isn’t another complete solution that even comes close to what Kaseya can do.

I’m managing 100 computers from just remote access to interact with small printing issues that a user may be having to monitoring for servers going down and proactively being able to get them back up without my clients calling for support. I can approve patches and send them out to all my endpoints at once or pick and choose which computers get them based on views or SLAs which saves me so much time from not having to touch each machine for updating.

Kaseya VSA review by Andrew D.
Andrew D.

"Is Kaseya loosing their competitive edge?"

What do you like best?

The connection speed to our customer endpoints is seconds. They deliver as advertised in this area.

Their patching tools have automated many items that we used to do manually.

Notifications can be managed at a very granular level which allows us to control how many tickets are created.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integration with ConnectWise

Seems like they are not innovating at the same level as other tools.

While the patching tools were a strength, they are also a weakness. Often patching scripts break because of updates etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use ConnectWise,

We use this tool to manage all of our customers workstations and servers. The quick connections allow us to save time when remoting in, however, because of the lack of integration with our ticketing system, we cannot realize the full potential of connection speeds until we can work in 1 ticket screen.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"A fantastic tool for automating IT repetitive task and process"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of executing tasks once they are automated and configure all since the same dashboard. Also, I like the history that you keep of the process after each task had been executed.

From the audit perspective, the way that you check the log of the last tasks executed and changes applied to a server.

What do you dislike?

The lack of same capabilities that Windows have for Linux and MacOS Systems.

I would like to have more options in the dashboard so I could use it in a different way as a monitoring dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good election to simplify repetitive tasks in our IT environments like monthly patching for example

Patching the users and servers in our organizations, it simplifies completely the process and reporting of the patching process in general.

Managing the user's remote support.

Remote standard application installing

Kaseya VSA review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Great software, overzealous marketing, so-so support. "

What do you like best?

The remote access software is second to none in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

The account representatives seem only interested in selling you more products, licenses, and tickets to events. The support staff that I have interacted with only seems to have basic knowledge. It can take some time to escalate your ticket to someone that actually knows what they are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to be constantly hassled by their account representatives, trying to sell you additional products/licenses. Also, the support staff can be difficult to work with, but with patience they always eventually find a solution. The biggest mitigating factor here is that there stuff is pretty good and once you are setup and running, you probably won't have to work with them very often.

We have software solutions on hundreds on client servers. Kaseya allows us to quickly and efficiently administrate these systems.

Kaseya VSA review by Bradley G.
Bradley G.

"Strong product - great support"

What do you like best?

Kaseya is continually adding features to the VSA. They listen to their customers and respond with value-added features. Our engineers appreciate that their feedback leads to product enhancements.

What do you dislike?

From time to time, we've encountered bugs that have impacted use and engineer efficiency. To their credit, they listen to our feedback and make appropriate fixes.

The remote access, monitoring and schedule procedures have reinvented the way we support our customers. I can't imagine doing what we do without it.

Kaseya VSA review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Great product, and super convenient"

What do you like best?

I love how friendly the user interface is. This was super easy to learn, and the tech support team are so helpful. It is very easy to install onto the computers in my organization, and it's such a cool software to use!

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features that I do not need for my organization, however I'm paying for them. That is my only complaint, I wish there was a way to only pay for the tools I'm using!

The Kaseya VSA is only used for IT purposes, for tech support. There are many benefits, the biggest one is that I do not have to be physically at a clients computer to help them!

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"Great potential with issues in it's implementation"

What do you like best?

Great control over your customers installations, insight on all security related aspects.

What do you dislike?

Inconsistent interface with issues that take months to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the interface and test their Kaseya Live Connect remote tool and see if that meets your needs. The tool is a bit flaky, so be sure it meets your needs. It sure helps to have some SQL mojo and Powershell tricks up your sleeve.

First and foremost we can reach out to any machine, know about it's status, see current issues and be able to log in anytime, anywhere. And with some creative SQL tweaking you can go well beyond what's offered by Kaseya, the information is there, you just have to rearrange it to your liking sometimes

Kaseya VSA review by Rick B.
Rick B.

"Kaseya has been a great help in managing my business IT"

What do you like best?

The centralized controls and remote access are what I like best about Kaseya VSA

What do you dislike?

I wish the training included more of the add-ons, but their knowledgebase is very helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to centralize your IT (or use in an MSP environment) then Kaseya is great!

I have been able to centralize everything from remote support to cloud backups. We have saved THOUSANDS on cloud backup by switching to Kaseya!

Kaseya VSA review by User in Higher Education

"Overwhelming"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use filters to organize tickets as they come in.

What do you dislike?

They're using color coordinating for the wrong reasons. It's just a bunch of words. Nothing stands out. It's barely user-friendly. Glitchy as fuh. And two people can't access the same ticket at the same time without Kaseya having a meltdown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a service that's right for YOUR business needs. Don't go for this one size fits all thing. There are services out there that will customize their product to your needs. Take AMS for example. They are a business management software and they were willing to implement a ticket buying feature that worked JUST for us when I worked for a theater in South Florida.

We use kaseya as a queuing system for support related tickets regarding media and network services. In most cases, the system is only useful to us as a catalog of tickets we have completed. It's only a failed system for us because we haven't yet figured out how to get people to submit tickets BEFORE we go and help them. Without our student assistant, several of our daily tickets are lost simply because we don't have the time to enter them in to the system and then close them.

Kaseya VSA review by Douglas F.
Douglas F.

"Good RMM tool"

What do you like best?

Kaseya has been around for a long time and the depth of their tools shows this. They keep adding new features by acquiring best of breed applications.

What do you dislike?

Not sure it is a dislike anymore. A few years ago they shifted their focus to Enterprise clients. They quickly realized the error of their ways and have re-energized their focus on MSPs and other service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan. This is not a quick install. Kaseya can do a lot for you but you have to invest the time setting it up correctly.

One tool to remotely monitor and manage all our clients' networks.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Using this for remote control and patching remote laptops."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Remote control is much easier than other products that cost thousands more. The new Software Management Add on has taken VSA to another level. It now detects vulnerabilities for 95% of our 3rd party software.

What do you dislike?

Kaseya has a wealth of information stored in the VSA, but reporting could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is awesome for today's remote management. Ask a lot of questions during implementation.

All of users are remote so Kaseya allows us to have the connectivity we need to our laptops and do more management than any other product from the console.

Kaseya VSA review by Hannah U.
Hannah U.

"Kaseya Support "

What do you like best?

We used Kaseya for remote IT management for various companies. This system allowed us to keep accurate inventory for each business, then allowed us to also see any alerts that might be appearing and troubleshoot remotely if necessary. The user interface, is easy to navigate and manage.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall we had was at the time we were not able to group my company since there were about 3 or 4 business we managed, as well as each store location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great simple to use product without all the equipment.

This was a great solution to allow us a cloud based method of managing multiple groups. We grouped them based on how we named machines. Though it was nice to have everything in one place, one application.

Kaseya VSA review by Lee D.
Lee D.

"Longtime Kaseya user"

What do you like best?

The product it easy to use and update. It allows our small team to manage a large deployment of student/faculty devices across multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

Antivirus has had a few quirks, but still functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the scripting language. It's a very powerful way to remotely manage systems.

We have few employees covering a large fleet of systems. Automation through Kaseya has saved us thousands of man hours over the years. We're able to monitor systems, bulk install software/updates, and even manage remote client support.

Kaseya VSA review by Johan V.
Johan V.

"Kaseya "

What do you like best?

The remote software stand out in Kaseya look like everything else was build up around that piece ,

What do you dislike?

The discovery option .. this option doesn't seem to work very well , i wish i would would be extremely helpfull rolling out new clients .

Patching and remote support have been extremely streamlined with the help of Kaseya and this makes our job a lot easier .

Kaseya VSA review by André L.
André L.

"Annoying on my desktop"

What do you like best?

Automated IT Management with a single integrated solution. Less time spent on repetitive, manual tasks. Can prevents problems before they arise, and free up time and resources to focus on strategic initiatives.

What do you dislike?

The software loads automatically on several PCs with limited removal options. We barely ever use it. There are alternate products that are better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are alternate products that are better. Notify all users about Kaseya VSA because it can be considered invasive.

Kaseya VSA review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Kaseya"

What do you like best?

Ability to connect remotely and take control

What do you dislike?

Inability to login incognito without enabling remote desktop on the device which poses a security threat.

The licencing is very strange as you would have duplicate licenses for same decice if the Computer name changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is not its best feature

Remote technical support and tracking devices

Kaseya VSA review by Monté P.
Monté P.

"Incredible Monitoring and alerts"

What do you like best?

The moniroting and alerts are so customizable

What do you dislike?

That there is not a mobile app for techs

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Kaseya community has tons of resources and the support for this type of product is fantastic!

Allows us to be proactive

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Kaseya VSA review"

What do you like best?

I've been using Kaseya for almost 10 years and it offers a one-stop shop solution for remote control, patch management, helpdesk ticking and more.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that sometimes they take longer (than I like) to resolve known issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the help section, it's unusually helpful (in comparison to other help systems). It will guide you to do exactly what you're looking for.

The most used is Application deployment. We can set it and forget it at the end of the day, come in the next and the computer/server is ready to go.

Kaseya VSA review by Asfer Bin S.
Asfer Bin S.

"Kaseya Managed Service"

What do you like best?

I liked the control system to control the windows computers, specially when a computer has trust relation issue with domain controller, I am able to reset local admin password by getting access exclusively and rejoin to domain.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is too high for small users. Should have special discounted price for educational institutes.

We need user computer access remotely while user stays abroad.

Kaseya VSA review by Sara C.
Sara C.

"Good for Remoting into clients"

What do you like best?

I like how it shows you if the user is active or not via the icon next to the name of the computer.

What do you dislike?

That it often tells us a PC is offline when we know it is online

We use this platform to remote onto our computers at clients as well as patching/maintenance

Kaseya VSA review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Easy to Manage, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with the Kaseya Interface we have known for many years. It's intuitive and easy to manage, and equally easy to use for restorations. I've had to do a number of bare metal restores and it's been easy and relieving to have a quick, easy to use backup solutions.

What do you dislike?

A number of times we ran into errors that we couldn't resolve internally, so we had to turn to Kaseya support. Also, the documentation has been lacking, though it has improved some since the initial release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have a massive enterprise, Kaseya Backup is the perfect tool.

Our clients' businesses rely on data integrity, and we are able to offer that with Kaseya Backup. Rather than manage many different backup platforms, our techs have mastered the Kaseya integrated product and have a much easier time managing and administering it. It's saved us time, and time is money. Also, having these backups has saved more than one business from catastrophic data loss.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"IT solution all in one"

What do you like best?

Kaseya gathering data from all endpoints that has it installed helps with audits, troubleshooting, and automating processes.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot we can do with kaseya. The thing that I would look for is common out of the box policies to use on our endpoints that would simply need a few modification to fit our needs. I've had some issues with running remote uninstalls on antiviruses and kaspersky takes a significant performance hit on the endpoints compared to webroot.

automatic auditing and inventory. Remote desktop solution. There are many other features our company can still utilize. it is a matter of taking time to customize and set them up.

Kaseya VSA review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"Decent RMM for supporting end users but nothing to do back flips over."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to connect to remote users to assist them in their daily tasks they may need assistance with. There are also some great scripting abilities for Windows machines. Very rich in features.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the lack of OS support. I have a mix of devices including Linux and Mac OS's running and other companies have far more capabilities with the mix of OS's on their RMM. Kaseya is great if you support mainly a Windows environment.

I am able to run basic tasks and updates on my Windows machines. Remote support is simple with this tool.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Very good tool for Monitoring, administration and patching"

What do you like best?

Kaseya is very good for remote monitoring. We are using the cloud based hosted Kaseya.

With this tool we are using it to remotely monitor many remote branch sites.

This is also useful for Microsoft license management to some extent.

I can query a machine and see which product and keys are installed.

In addition we can remote access the server through VNC as needed, can do remote deployment of applications and patches.

User access controls are intuitive so I can give certain IT folks access to just their servers

What do you dislike?

There is one issue with remote connection. It would be nicer to integrate drag and drop controls so I can copy files back and forth (simliar to team viewer).

The session time out is too short. I seem to have to log back in often

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at this for remote administration.

If you are a managed service or a business with multiple satellite offices this has a nice dashboard interface to be able to do most basic administration.

Remember price is negotiable. Sales people in my case were all based in India and took several days to call back and negotiate but eventually it worked out.

Patch management is now possible.

Remote Monitoring

Remote connectivity

Remote Software audit

Screen capture and sharing

Kaseya VSA review by Thomas L.
Thomas L.

"Kaseya has been the winner amongst many failed RMM tools"

What do you like best?

Kaseya monitoring, remote access, scripting, and alerting has allowed us to keep a better eye on all computers, laptops, and servers that we are responsible for as outsourced IT.

What do you dislike?

The original licensing we purchased was the "Kaseya One" bundle and was a tremendous cost. We've opted out of a few of the licenses that we paid for and found we weren't using, but unfortunately we're locked into continued support costs annually. Kaseya also will not allow us to migrate to their Cloud version of service from our on-prem deployment and scale the costs. We are forever locked into the annual rate we are currently paying and will not be able to reduce costs unless we eliminate completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look to Kaseya as an RMM tool, but please research the options before deciding whether to do an on-prem or cloud deployment as it seems you are stuck with no option to migrate once you've committed and become fully vested.

Kaseya gave us insight into areas we never had visibility to. Knowing predictive hardware failure, low storage space, and other alerts that we'd otherwise not be aware of unless manually checking on has drastically improved our customer service and proactive support.

Kaseya VSA review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Kaseya Backup"

What do you like best?

Kaseya offers many different backup solutions that have helped us manage our clients data on a recovery basis. We really enjoy the offerings and differences in the products and have utilized all the products for different situations and environments.

1. Kaseya BUDR (Acronis True Image Server) - We use this ideally for full image of workstations or non VSS Application type servers (i.e., file servers, data servers, etc). We like that we can restore files in an easy file tree by just using the encryption password. Also has Full image and Folder only image capabilities. The best part is we can export the TIB (Acronis) images directly to a VMDK (vmware) or VHD (hyperV)

2. Kaseya Data Backup (Online Backup) - We use this proprietary offering for additional offsite cloud backup of user data, folder shares, app databases, etc. The best part of this, is it is perfect for laptops that aren't tied to a local storage device and can backup anytime they have internet access. Combined with the Amazon S3 cloud storage or storage of your choice, makes a perfect file level recovery option offsite.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when opening up a Acronis TIB image over 500GB in size it does take a long time to get the recovery folder structure mounted, but it does open up and 100% accurate.

Its very tricky when combining with other backup products (VSS aware) or snapshot technology that runs along side.

A reboot can fail the whole backup job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The features far out weigh the cost for a yearly subscription.

The Kaseya image can restore the entire server\workstation, folders, drives, and the best business features are (1) Bare Metal restore (to dissimilar hardware) and Export to Virtual (vmware and hyperv)

Onsite backup of Servers, Workstations, Critical Line of Business Applications. We are keeping downtime to a bare minimum and able to restore data or whole devices quickly.

We have realized that with the prevalence of Crypto type ransonware, we must be diligent in our backup procedures both locally and offiste.

Kaseya VSA review by Rob P.
Rob P.

"Powerful RMM; won't hold your hand"

What do you like best?

Solid platform -- unlike some other products which occasionally fail to check in, fail to alert, fail to log, Kaseya's core functionality always works.

Remote control, especially in the latest releases, is instant-quick and responsive.

"Emergency" operations, like blocking an executable client-wide, are easy and fast

Other features like patch management, scripting, and monitoring are powerful, despite their quirky UIs.

Important: Kaseya is powerful and complicated. There's plenty of documentation on "how to," but not a lot in the way of best practices or advice for "what to do." Plan on spending a serious amount of time into learning how the product works.

What do you dislike?

Their development strategy seems to be all over the place. Some older modules haven't seen an update (other than bug fixes) in more than five years, but they're also releasing new modules.

Third-party integrations work well, until they don't. If you build an offering around their managed MalwareBytes integration, you would have been in great shape until 2013 or so, when they stopped upgrading the engine version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm familiar with LabTech and N-Able, and still happy with Kaseya.

It's an RMM tool.

Kaseya VSA review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"3 years experience using Kaseya Backup in several production environments"

What do you like best?

The ability to monitor backups under single pane of glass, with email alerts on backup completion, failure and warnings. I haven't been able to test the replication portion, but it is a nice feature for those who utilize it.

What do you dislike?

The occasional bug where a backup doesn't complete, gets stuck at 95% but then completes the next scheduled backup. I have opened several tickets with Kaseya and they have not been able to rectify the issue. Also, if a backup is encrypted, you must make sure you set a key or make sure you save it eslewhere. If you ever lose that, you are out of luck, no way of recovering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Kaseya, it's definitely a must for all the reporting, notifications and administration within a single pane of glass.

We are able to offer a backup solution to our client that is basically white-labeled without the cost of added overhead of infrastructure, as it is already built into Kaseya, the licensing fee's are pretty low in comparison.

Kaseya VSA review by Jay M.
Jay M.

"Kaseya VSA"

What do you like best?

Automatic software deployment - Reports ( although have to customise)

What do you dislike?

Price, slowness in Australia - Remote tool very old

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change price

Management of Assets and auditing

"Powerful tool "

What do you like best?

I like the Remote Desktop option either used VNC or live connect, it's a great tool for internal use or MSP.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to locate actions in the tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a much powerful tool, from Remote Desktop to network management to scripting tasks, it has a lot to offer.

I use to monitor and manage my customer in a daily bases. It's easy to you and costumizable. Easy to great update schedule and script daily tasks.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Convoluted UI and terrible support"

What do you like best?

Agent deployment options make it relatively easy to install monitoring agents across a network.

What do you dislike?

The user interface changes depending on which module you are using. Some modules, a 'select all' will select only the items visible on the page, but on other modules 'select all' will select everything, including items on subsequent pages that aren't visible.

Support from Kaseya has been abysmal. Opening a ticket may result in a response a week later, if you are lucky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

This is for monitoring our clients servers, workstations, and network.

Kaseya VSA review by Omar R.
Omar R.

"Kaseya VSA Review"

What do you like best?

The wealth of functionality available to manage endpoints. Agent Procedures, Monitoring tools.

What do you dislike?

Remote control should have more functions (chat, in-built file transfer etc). Need to be able to initiate one off remote control sessions for assets without installed agent.

MSP Services. Full oversight over customer IT portfolios and able to proactively manage and prevent downtime.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Kaseya VSA Is a versatile PC and server management tool"

What do you like best?

The modules that allow granular application of policy overriding defined policy

What do you dislike?

The slow and cumbersome patch management process. Server patching takes several hours and workstation patching can take an entire weekend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

POC the patch management piece well before deploying. The Software Management module is a great dea, but has a few glitches and weaknesses that make it not suited for enterprises deployment yet.

Patching windows endpoints, remote troubleshooting. application deployment.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"Excellent Remote Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they offer a complete solution, all in one portal.

What do you dislike?

Some of the modules inside Kaseya arent very intuitive, and take a bit of digging to learn. Also, their billing method can be a bit confusing at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a test drive on multiple platforms and you will more than likely come back to Kaseya to implement in your company.

My biggest problem was having my management split between multiple portals. I can now access my remote management tools, onsite backups, offsite backups, antivirus, and patch management all from one place.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"Like all the Customization of Agent Procedures"

What do you like best?

What our team enjoys is the ease of all the customization of certain agent procedures and the and/if statements and how easy it is to create them.

What do you dislike?

Currently the reliability of SSO has been in question, other than that it's been a great service.

Remote Control into our store environments, anti-virus solutions, customization for PCI Compliance

Kaseya VSA review by Brad S.
Brad S.

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and reliability of VSA

What do you dislike?

In the years I have used Kaseya here I have nothing so far that I dislike.

Solving remote management and computer streamlining problems. I benefits we get out of VSA is that we can make sure ALL of our computers have a similar build.

Kaseya VSA review by Consultant

"Kaseya a game changer for the MSP"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the encompassing environment of Kaseya and the flexibility of the tool set. It provides a lot of built-in functionality but the ability to develop unique solutions to support tasks to speed up and automate workloads.

What do you dislike?

The UI could do with an update. Better menu and clearer navigation would be an improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ROI is amazing for MSP's.

With the ability to integrate with ITGlue we have a full view of assets and full documentation removing the need for pockets of isolated documentation.

Kaseya VSA review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Kaseya"

What do you like best?

Starting with v9.2 Kaseya has really started to come back together and items such as Remote control have really taken leaps and bounds

What do you dislike?

The Service desk has a ton of features but requires quite a bit of manual manipulation. More standards and less tweaking would be nice.

Service Desk, Patch Management, and Remote Control are the primary features.

Kaseya VSA review by Agency
Agency

"Good, bad and ugly"

What do you like best?

Liveconnect is the best feature with ability to check log files, registry, enter commands in command prompt without connecting to the machines.

Policy management to automate over multiple sites/computers

What do you dislike?

Remote connection client is not stable for us.

Report customization is not the best.

Patch/software management could be better.

Network monitor is separated and not integrated to the standard Reports.

Warranty check needs connection to 3rd party service

Monitoring and automated fix of critical server issues for customers.

Easy inventory of network computers.

Kaseya VSA review by Ryan L.
Ryan L.

"VSA for over 300 Users"

What do you like best?

Remote management to push software and updates

What do you dislike?

Lack of reconnect of remote session. This needs to be changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better sales support - I have had 5 reps in 2 years. Each of which has to "learn me" and then leaves.

Better support

Patch management.

Kaseya VSA review by User

"Handy RMM"

What do you like best?

its super easy to remote into our clients workstations!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags and has been a been glitchy and have to rerun reports.

I found that Kaseya has way more reports that our previous VSA had. It gives our clients more visibility into there network and hardware.

Kaseya VSA review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"Kaseya Backup product"

What do you like best?

There is very little that suites or meets our requirements.

What do you dislike?

The product as a whole is very limited. We are unable to find a use case within our space for using the Kaseya backup product. The configuration and management leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a product that requires a lot of internal management to ensure the backups run and are restore-able. This is not a set it and forget it product.

Backups of any device. We wanted the ability to backup workstations and servers with an efficient and well managed product. Unfortunately, Kaseya backup was not the product for us.

Kaseya VSA review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"Kaseya Backup"

What do you like best?

Kaseya is a bundled MSP with many offerings. One of which is backup. During my use of Kaseya it also allowed you to use other backup programs. One of those was StorageCraft which I preferred,

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive and for the end user if they are not very computer literate they can become pretty frustrated pretty fast. best left to the people administrating their IT

Recommendations to others considering the product

If part of the MSP program its all right but I would go with something else if pressed for a good answer

The end user does not need to worry about their data being lost. In the case of a data loss it can be recovered pretty easily. Less time administrating the backup process and less stress on the end user

Kaseya VSA review by Zach C.
Zach C.

"Solid and easy basic backup solution"

What do you like best?

Very easy to configure the backup jobs and run restore operations. All software and settings are configured via scripts in the background so the users aren't affected and there is no need to connect to the server/workstation for setup.

What do you dislike?

It can take a while to mount the backup media and actually perform the restore operation

Kaseya Backup makes it easy to configure workstation and server backups. Nice to have the backup solution built in to Kaseya to easily manage and implement backups while utilizing the many other features offered by Kaseya all in a single console.

Kaseya VSA review by Tyler D.
Tyler D.

"Nice for Remote Access"

What do you like best?

The remote access feature is very nice and you can see all of your computer information within it. Some people have problems with disconnects however we have not had any issues.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nor recommendations at this time.

IT uses this to remote access computer if there are any issues. We also use it for support requests and computer information.

Kaseya VSA review by Kevin Z.
Kevin Z.

"Kaseya VSA"

What do you like best?

I'm an IT Tech and being able to access all all of my clients computers remotely is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes tech support can take a little while to get back to you but they have gotten better.

Many benefits! Centralized system for remoting into computers, backup, and centralized AV.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"Great for IT management, but some shortcomings"

What do you like best?

The feature we use the most is definitely remote control. Kaseya is also pretty good with managing Windows updates. We also run a lot of monitoring and I can run procedures in the background to help fix machines before they actually are in need of repair.

What do you dislike?

Kaseya is very expensive, but probably on par with its competitors. Their customer service is just OK.

It allows me to work remotely from home and only go onsite when it is absolutely necessary.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Set it up and forget it as far as maintenance is concerned.

What do you dislike?

Some of the modules cost a little more than I think they should but overall a great product for the money.

RMM, patch managment, backup, audits

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Kaseya VSA is an all in one RMM and Asset management tool that is invaluable for small shops. "

What do you like best?

The versatility of the solution is its best asset. This tool allows for robust remote desktop, centralized AV, Windows Update Management and scripted self healing interventions.

What do you dislike?

The cloud based solution is hard to customize without intervention from the support desk/.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate the product careful to ensure it meets your needs. It is a great product with a wide use case. Just ensure your companies needs fall within their products reach.

I was solving the problem of managing a geographically dispersed IT deployment with a minimal amount of staff. Kaseya allow me to support operations of 300+ employees in 11 locations in 3 states.

Kaseya VSA review by Stan C.
Stan C.

"Easy to use for desktop support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and flexible to access machines remotely for troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow. It requires user to be logged in

Resolving desktop issues.

Kaseya VSA review by Jay J.
Jay J.

"more fun that a peanut better and banana sammich."

What do you like best?

In a nutshell.. EASE Of USE. If you've used pretty much any other backup sw,you already have the basics. Kaseya takes it a step further and adds ease of ues with a clean configuration space and service that doesn't require a pilot's license and a mesna membership to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I didn't start using the software much sooner than I am.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't spend too much time researchng..just get the software and be happy / secure in the knowledge that this is pretty much the only thing better than Veeam,

Speed of backups and the same when it comes to restore operations as a need in recovery after someone does something stupid or a encounters hardware/vm issues that cause problems.

Kaseya VSA review by Vincent C.
Vincent C.

"Great RMM Tool"

What do you like best?

For managed service providers its a great tool to see everything in one window.

What do you dislike?

The system can be buggy. We also have issues with the AV system.

The ability to manage all of our clients from one spot.

Kaseya VSA review by Mike F.
Mike F.

"Kaseya Backup Review (Formerly used with previous employer)"

What do you like best?

The layout is logical and clear. The features available are robust and encompassing. Restorations were always successful and quick. You can encrypt the backups and the passwords are saved within Kaseya. You save money by using your own backup media.

What do you dislike?

The restore disc had to match the version used to create the backup. Sometimes this made it difficult to restore on site. Scheduling backups was sometimes a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kaseya is very comprehensive with its offerings. As an admin, I enjoyed using the product.

Everyone needs backups and this fulfilled our needs. It uses a well known backup product which gave me confidence in its use. The product provides for remote or on-site backups. Very useful.

Kaseya VSA review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"Kaseya RMM"

What do you like best?

Virtually every feature you can think of.

What do you dislike?

Remote control client can be a little flaky sometimes.

We are able to effectively manage a large amount of endpoints with a relatively small staff.

Kaseya VSA review by Consultant in Banking
Consultant in Banking

"Solid Back Solution"

What do you like best?

If a Kaseya customer using their SMS type of product, it's a solid solution that is built-in easy to manage, deploy and setup. Brings a value add to existing customers who might not currently have a backup solution.

I like that it's easy to use and setup. Kaseya offers their cloud to backup and store data or can be backed up to other destinations or using other storage providers.

The common interface can be accessed from the internet. Much of the backup and restore process can be done via remote.

Say goodbye to the tapes and making sure the media is secure and refreshed and no additional hardware to worry about.

What do you dislike?

With all products, there come a price. Based on what I knew when the product was released it was a difficult sell to get existing customers to switch solutions. Also the idea of a subscription based solution, customer has to continue paying a subscription fee. It's not a single purchase

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say if your an existing Kaseya customer, it's a wise choice to the backup solution. IT can be complicated enough. Take some of the worry away and know that compatibility isn't a issue or concern. Single point of contact for the entire Kaseya enterprise.

Customers that use the product had now desktop level backup solution in place. Several PC critical systems in an organization were identified, the agent was pushed to the system and all data and systems states are being backed up. No longer does the end user have to spend time waiting for their system to backup.

Kaseya VSA review by Jeffrey L.
Jeffrey L.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Great product. Unfortunately, we had to follow the industry years ago when everyone left for Labtech.

What do you dislike?

Technical support was very slow to respond.

Keeping the expenses of management products from eating into our bottom line.

Kaseya VSA review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"Makes life easier."

What do you like best?

One stop shop for all IT. It offers us a solution that meets all our IT needs.

What do you dislike?

support has room for improvement in some areas.

AV, patches, remote admin,e tc..

Kaseya VSA review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"KASEYA G2"

What do you like best?

It has good features to push application and software on remote laptops

What do you dislike?

Licenses are not unique for devices, if the computer name changes Kaseya license is duplicated

Being able to administer remote laptops and automate software installation

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"Tektegrity review of Kaseya"

What do you like best?

Available features out of the box and ability to create custom scripts.

What do you dislike?

Multiple oversights during paid system assessment.

Lack of customization and efficiency for a larger company.

Remote access and reporting.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Solid performance over the past 6-7 years"

What do you like best?

Automated installation of A/V and A/M software suite, asset and patch management.

What do you dislike?

I wish upgrades from versions of KAV/KAM were more seamless

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need a dedicated Kaseya expert to assist and continue education

Managing endpoints, systems and remote access

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Comprehensive and Intuitive (except reports)"

What do you like best?

I like the layout as well as the myriad components

What do you dislike?

The reports are very kluge, are not at all intuitive and the results are not formatted very well

We maintain all patches and our Anti virus. This helps us ensure all of our desktops are patched and up to date

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"True next generation RMM 2.0 System for the Enterprise"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive unification of Network and Endpoint management in one application.

What do you dislike?

Support can often be tedious to navigate through.

Patch Management, 3rd Party Patching, Client Reporting, and Full System Management.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Super Fast Intel on all your workstations"

What do you like best?

This product works well with both Mac and PCs, as well as Linux workstations.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would be more in line with the Mac OS updates that are coming out. Our users tend to update pretty quickly and it takes Kaseya a few months to catch up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the hosted version

We are able to get data on all our endpoints, remote to the for assistance, and automate updates and installs of new software and patches.

Kaseya VSA review by Consultant in Computer Networking
Consultant in Computer Networking

"Kaseya as our primary RMM Tool"

What do you like best?

Integrated suite where we can control backup, AV etc from one spot.

What do you dislike?

Support/functionality of some of the modules can be flaky.

Cuts down on customer support time significantly.

Kaseya VSA review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"Kaseya Backup not all there"

What do you like best?

Kaseya integration. The plugin was helpful although its capabilities were minimal.

What do you dislike?

Like many Kaseya plugins, it's not all there. It was not a 100% backup solution for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a real solution.

We were able to get some backups setup with this tool, but it was not all there.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"My experience with Kaseya"

What do you like best?

The remote access feature is very fast and effective.

What do you dislike?

The reports module needs a major overhaul.

Pushing software installs, managing inventory, and getting alerts on critical statistics.

"Basic backup solution "

What do you like best?

Simplicity of backup.

Bare metal works well.

What do you dislike?

Too simple scheduling options.

During the day backups are not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into Datto hardware and cloud backups. We have had great success with them as a solution provider.

Definitely research all of your options before heavily investing in KBU

Unlike other solutions we cannot run intra-day backups to save client data that may be lost midday.

Being able to quickly restore to badge metal is nice but just on par with other solutions we utilize.

Kaseya VSA review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Gets the job done, great for scripting pricey though"

What do you like best?

scripting, automation for 1000's of machines we manage

What do you dislike?

interface is old, requires a lot of horsepower, very expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

see what automation you need

managing 1000's of servers and desktops

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Kaseya is a great tool for MSP's!"

What do you like best?

Fast remote access, AV and inventory management, patch rolling out and agent procedures.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be better. Cannot access from phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get agent procedures from Kaseya to make your life easier.

MSP remote access

Kaseya VSA review by Marco G.
Marco G.

"Great IT Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Simple and clean interface. Hosted/on-premise same cost. Able to connect to remote computer in seconds!

What do you dislike?

The service desk is very poor. I've seen better free ticketing systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service desk/help desk/ticketing system is very out-dated. Hard to believe when the rest of the product is so clean. Reports are better than other solutions.

We are not able to remotely manage computers outside of the domain.

Need a better inventory management solution.

Kaseya VSA review by Frank S.
Frank S.

"Kaseya Backup Saved the Day"

What do you like best?

Ease of configuration, encrypted backup sets.

What do you dislike?

The mounting and browsing of storage sets could be more intuitive and quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any other BDR offering you want to fully vet it and make sure that is the right product for your scenario, but I can safely recommend it based on effectiveness alone.

Offering a true BDR service to our clients. Benefits realized include time savings on our end, and peace of mind on the clients end.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"Kaseya for daily support use"

What do you like best?

Remote Control is very fast, has basic features, backed by the extensice features in Live Connect etc.

What do you dislike?

Remote Control is not GDPR compliant right now, there seems to be no radmap for GDPR compliance

Remote Control for daily support cases.

Audit for projects ans planning.

Agent prodecures for automation.

Kaseya VSA review by Adebayo O.
Adebayo O.

"Kaseya Feedback"

What do you like best?

Remote Control Feature, Audit management, software license information

What do you dislike?

browser addin compatibility issue, frequent disconnection from the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to learn how to use.

Various IT support request - remote control assistance, server management

Kaseya VSA review by Executive Sponsor in Furniture
Executive Sponsor in Furniture

"Kaseya"

What do you like best?

Central management. Connect Live. The ability to push out patches and windows updates. The ability to push out software installs. The ability to monitor and backup.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to run procedures more than once. Not very good logging or notification that procedure ran.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training

Patches, fixes, pushing out software and updates

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Kaseya is good for automating the repeated tasks"

What do you like best?

Monitoring in Kaseya and Traverse

Scripting

Remote Control

What do you dislike?

Patch Management (does not install all the patches and trying to evaluate the software management)

Inventory does not manage the passive assets

Agent Procedure

Kaseya VSA review by Consultant

"ITIL complied ITSM tool"

What do you like best?

All modules in single platform helps lot

What do you dislike?

credibility of pulled reports for some apps

IT Services delivery -become more easier . Immediate App deployments / patch deployments helps avoid critical business failures.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"It's faster than labtech"

What do you like best?

Fully web based; no fat client needs to be installed.

What do you dislike?

Some modules are not as mature as others

We are able to remotely monitor and manage our client PCs from within our office.

Kaseya VSA review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of deployment. Kaseya didn't take long to setup.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a little clunky and could be cleaned up a bit. The monitoring of devices in SNMP could also be a little easier to configure.

We wanted a central ticket/inventory and monitoring solution kaseya seem to fit the bill

Kaseya VSA review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to uae"

What do you like best?

Excellent options for remote management and automation of policies and patches

What do you dislike?

User Interface could be a little simpler and modern

Remote troubleshooting, easy connection and multiple options no matter what the latency

"Kaseya"

What do you like best?

I like the single pane of glass philosophy

What do you dislike?

Some features can be released before proper testing has been done

Improved efficiency using automation

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator

"The experience of Kaseya"

What do you like best?

That its cloud based and very versatile.

What do you dislike?

User interface and complexity of simple tasks.

Software deployment, remote control, support case handling etc.

Kaseya VSA review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Enterprise Management Solution Product Review"

What do you like best?

Solution is easy to setup and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Improvement in the Web Interface is needed.

Faster troubleshooting and aids in Root Cause Analysis.

"Kaseya is all in one"

What do you like best?

The remote and patch management is great

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything I dislike about it

remote access and asset management

Kaseya VSA review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Tons of useful features. Love the liveconnect feature.

What do you dislike?

Updates often have bugs and cause major issues.

Not applicable to my job position.

Learn more about Kaseya VSA

Kaseya VSA Videos

Learning about Kaseya VSA?

* We monitor all Kaseya VSA reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.