Work for Kashoo?

Learning about Kashoo?

Kashoo Reviews

Showing 14 Kashoo reviews
Kashoo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simplest way to keep transaction for your shop"

What do you like best?

Kashoo is easy to use even when you have no background in accounting at all. You can start input data right away with little effort to learn the tool.

What do you dislike?

still need some features on inventory , stock tracking so I don' t have to find other software for keeping the records separately. Dashboard is ok but it would be great to have more information shown as pie-chart, monthly view or need to have trends for income that user has set the income goal within periods of time and then trends shall show up where are they now and how much do they need to fill it can be broken down as weekly goal, monthly goal and yearly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are opening your shop and have no time to study on accounting transactions, you better need them to help tell you what you need to put into the tool.

help me run my small shop effectively with financial plan that I can export to excel to analyze my gross margin and analyze top selling products.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kashoo
Kashoo review by Zev S.
Zev S.

"Great bookkeeping software for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Easy to enter transactions quickly. Intuitive design. I have used a number of bookkeeping software solutions. Kashoo is the only one that doesn't require lots of steps to do everything. I can finally run my business and keep on top of the books.

What do you dislike?

As of this writing it does not track inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kashoo is real easy to use. It integrates with FreshBooks and a payroll provider.

Bookkeeping. Invoicing. Financial reports.

What Accounting solution do you use?

Kashoo review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Simple, easy to use "

What do you like best?

Provide a full suite of tasks including invoicing, expense tracking and purchase orders. It is well designed and also has a good mobile option. The mobile version does everything the desktop version does and is fast and easy to use.

Great output options including PDF

What do you dislike?

does not handle VAT very well at all. You can include VAT options but it is a bit cumbersome to do so.

Some of the icons to identify things (such as unpaid invoices) aren't always clear

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great package. Worth trying out.

Managing business tasks such as invoicing, expense tracking and purchase orders.

Kashoo review by Bob P.
Bob P.

"Kasho went above and beyond"

What do you like best?

I used Kashoo for two or three years and then dropped it for a year for a more simplistic approach. That was a mistake.

I decided to return to Kashoo and start with a fresh account. They couldn't have been more helpful. Then I read a post on their blog about the importance of managing cashflow. It made great sense but when I looked for a sources and uses of cash report in their system, it was nowhere to be found.

I opened a support ticket asking where to find the report. I was soon advised they didn't have one. However about two days later Nikki the support rep emailed me to say they created one for me in Excel.

Wow! I was blown away that they would take the time to do this for one customer. Every company has limitations and tradeoffs, that's just life. But few go to this level to correct the situation.

What do you dislike?

The auto logoff time is pretty short. But that's understandable since this is tied to my company finances

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small business with basic accounting needs Kashoo is a no brainer.

General business accounting.

Kashoo review by Jean-Rene A.
Jean-Rene A.

"Great online accounting software!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and fast tool. It took little tome to setup and works on all platforms (mobile, windows & mac)

What do you dislike?

The mobile app doesn't yet support businesses which have multiple currency transactions.

As a small business owner, I need to be able to take care of my accounting whenever and wherever. Kashoo allows this.

Kashoo review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"Great all the way around!"

What do you like best?

The customer service of the Kashoo team.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Kashoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kashoo is very easy to understand and navigate. And, should you have any questions or issues, the Kashoo Team is ready and available to do whatever it takes to get you back on track. Thank you Kashoo!!

The main benefit is doing my bookkeeping myself instead of hiring it out. Kashoo has made is so easy and now I'm always on top of my game.

Kashoo review by Melissa Clare M.
Melissa Clare M.

"easy, efficient & worth it"

What do you like best?

The chat line for help is brillant, great speedy responses and always resolved!

What do you dislike?

when moving on to the next tax year, it is difficult in the app to see the previous years accounts quickly...also more can be achieved using the website instead of the app, would be good to have more settings features on the app.

Problems were the tax year was different in the UK to USA for self employed but this was correct for me. Also when I first set up, I had three businesses set up and it was all for free. Then the changes came in and I had to pay for an upgraded account which I felt pressured to keep but I have to say it was worthwile.

Kashoo review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Great, simple product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and amazing support. They are accessible via chat during working hours.

What do you dislike?

Some items aren't as adjustable as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Two week free trial; no reason not to try.

Accounting. It allows me to update my information from anywhere.

Kashoo review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"Long time user of Kashoo - will continue to be"

What do you like best?

Kashoo has done a great job of creating a powerful and affordable app. The mobile features on iphone and ipad are 2nd to none. The newest feature of being able to upload pdf's as attachments was a welcome addition.

What do you dislike?

I still need to manually enter my data, no OCR features in the attachment submission yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth checking out. Find an accountant that is a Kashoo MVP to help you get started.

Keeping track of invoices and bank feeds.

Kashoo review by Barry D.
Barry D.

"Easy to use and great support. Love that it is an app so I can access via IPhone or IPad. "

What do you like best?

The app and the ease of use. No real training needed.

What do you dislike?

Currently nothing. I have been using it for less than a year so no issues to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! It is easy to put off keeping good records but once you do it is so much better and way less stress come tax time.

We have some investment properties and this allows us to track expenses for each unit and the rental income we are generating. It is nice to have it all in one place and easy access.

Kashoo review by Bill G.
Bill G.

"Kashoo eclipses all others in terms of ease of use, functionality, reliability and service. "

What do you like best?

- Mobility on my iPad and MAC, Sync's quickly and reliably.

- Paperless: Take photos of invoices and other supporting documents, and attach it to the accounting entry.

- Has all the accounting functionality required for small/medium sized businesses

- Training and Customer Service is second to none!

- In expensive, but highest value for the money.

- A Canadian start-up underdog - help them to be the success they deserve.

What do you dislike?

- I don't like doing accounting in the first place. Kashoo makes it as tolerable as it can every be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Don't hesitate.

- My financial results are online with me constantly - at my fingertips.

Kashoo review by Vivek H.
Vivek H.

"Outstanding small business & multi-business professional accounting package "

What do you like best?

Speed, UI and that it's browser-based and cloud-hosted with a full suite of accounting features (like transfers, adjustments and taxes)

What do you dislike?

Would like a few more reporting options and some more desktop love, I.e., ability to attach scans of bills etc to entries via the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run a self-owned service based business, Kashoo is a no-brainer. That's my use case and it works beautifully for me.

Currently using Kashoo to keep accounts for my wife's business, our combined business and a third company's business. Takes me at most a few minutes a day and keeps me completely up to date on all three.

Kashoo review by Ahmad S.
Ahmad S.

"Efficient, reliable "

What do you like best?

If i forget about anything Kashoo remembers and im precisely informed of everything.

What do you dislike?

It's not fully integrated with my language (Persian)

It just a great accounting app

Kashoo review by Angie G.
Angie G.

"The best in online accounting...Kashoo!!!"

What do you like best?

The easy navigation, invoicing, and editing is what I like of Kashoo as well as the technical support.

What do you dislike?

Too soon to make a comment. I'm new with Kashoo and I cannot provide a feedback yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my personal experience not being an accountant is the best online accounting and the support is outstanding.

Keep track of my invoices

Learning about Kashoo?

* We monitor all Kashoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.