Kashoo

Kashoo Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 14 Kashoo reviews
Kashoo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simplest way to keep transaction for your shop"

What do you like best?

Kashoo is easy to use even when you have no background in accounting at all. You can start input data right away with little effort to learn the tool.

What do you dislike?

still need some features on inventory , stock tracking so I don' t have to find other software for keeping the records separately. Dashboard is ok but it would be great to have more information shown as pie-chart, monthly view or need to have trends for income that user has set the income goal within periods of time and then trends shall show up where are they now and how much do they need to fill it can be broken down as weekly goal, monthly goal and yearly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are opening your shop and have no time to study on accounting transactions, you better need them to help tell you what you need to put into the tool.

help me run my small shop effectively with financial plan that I can export to excel to analyze my gross margin and analyze top selling products.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kashoo
Kashoo review by <span>Zev S.</span>
Zev S.

"Great bookkeeping software for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Easy to enter transactions quickly. Intuitive design. I have used a number of bookkeeping software solutions. Kashoo is the only one that doesn't require lots of steps to do everything. I can finally run my business and keep on top of the books.

What do you dislike?

As of this writing it does not track inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kashoo is real easy to use. It integrates with FreshBooks and a payroll provider.

Bookkeeping. Invoicing. Financial reports.

What Accounting solution do you use?

Kashoo review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Simple, easy to use "

What do you like best?

Provide a full suite of tasks including invoicing, expense tracking and purchase orders. It is well designed and also has a good mobile option. The mobile version does everything the desktop version does and is fast and easy to use.

Great output options including PDF

What do you dislike?

does not handle VAT very well at all. You can include VAT options but it is a bit cumbersome to do so.

Some of the icons to identify things (such as unpaid invoices) aren't always clear

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great package. Worth trying out.

Managing business tasks such as invoicing, expense tracking and purchase orders.

Kashoo review by <span>Bob P.</span>
Bob P.

"Kasho went above and beyond"

What do you like best?

I used Kashoo for two or three years and then dropped it for a year for a more simplistic approach. That was a mistake.

I decided to return to Kashoo and start with a fresh account. They couldn't have been more helpful. Then I read a post on their blog about the importance of managing cashflow. It made great sense but when I looked for a sources and uses of cash report in their system, it was nowhere to be found.

I opened a support ticket asking where to find the report. I was soon advised they didn't have one. However about two days later Nikki the support rep emailed me to say they created one for me in Excel.

Wow! I was blown away that they would take the time to do this for one customer. Every company has limitations and tradeoffs, that's just life. But few go to this level to correct the situation.

What do you dislike?

The auto logoff time is pretty short. But that's understandable since this is tied to my company finances

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small business with basic accounting needs Kashoo is a no brainer.

General business accounting.

Kashoo review by <span>Jean-Rene A.</span>
Jean-Rene A.

"Great online accounting software!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and fast tool. It took little tome to setup and works on all platforms (mobile, windows & mac)

What do you dislike?

The mobile app doesn't yet support businesses which have multiple currency transactions.

As a small business owner, I need to be able to take care of my accounting whenever and wherever. Kashoo allows this.

Kashoo review by <span>Jennifer J.</span>
Jennifer J.

"Great all the way around!"

What do you like best?

The customer service of the Kashoo team.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Kashoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kashoo is very easy to understand and navigate. And, should you have any questions or issues, the Kashoo Team is ready and available to do whatever it takes to get you back on track. Thank you Kashoo!!

The main benefit is doing my bookkeeping myself instead of hiring it out. Kashoo has made is so easy and now I'm always on top of my game.

Learning about Kashoo?

* We monitor all Kashoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.