Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business offers a tightly integrated combination of superior security technologies and far-reaching systems management capabilities, which can all be controlled via a single management console.

Work for Kaspersky Endpoint Security?

Learning about Kaspersky?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews

Showing 59 Kaspersky reviews
Kaspersky review by <span>Amanda F.</span>
Amanda F.

"Very good security platform, impeccable protection for viruses and spyware for my entire network. "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and has some robust features. It works well in the background and does not exhaust the resources of your machine like some of the other antivirus programs that I have experienced in the past. They seem to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to threats and their virus definitions are kept up-to-date. It is configured based on group policies, the user also has a console to run and analyze the system whenever they want, although the decision of what to do with the threats is controlled by the group policy, which guarantees that nobody can lose a threat by mistake.

What do you dislike?

For the most part it does what we need. We would like it to have better integration with Active Directory. We had to build the organizational structure in the tool rather than it just coming in from the OU structure that exists so now we have to update in multiple locations. They have also been slow to support Windows 10 which is delaying our ability to roll it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing about this product is its ability to successfully identify malicious processes and files. He has constantly identified malicious objects where other products have provided a false negative. for this I recommend it.

The solution has consistently exceeded our existing solutions provided by large box providers and has identified malicious files that have been deemed clean by multiple AV engine and sandbox solutions that evaluated the file before reaching the endpoint.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Kaspersky review by <span>Shiraz K.</span>
Shiraz K.

"A Constant Contender in the Antivirus Market"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate for me. It is also one of the most lightweight antivirus softwares, (with the exception of free virus protection solutions like Avira or Bitdefender Free).

I do not skimp on antivirus however, so the endpoint security serves the right balance between the two, for me. Why you must choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, is because hardly any free softwares provide all of - web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Bottom line, this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it.

What do you dislike?

It is slightly heavier on disk usage, than the free solutions. (This will bite you harder if you suffer from the same Windows 8/10 bug that I do, of unusually high disk usage.)

It is also priced on the higher end, and most people may not be willing to dish out money on antivirus, especially now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you get the EPS if you are on a shared computer. Even if you aren't the performance hit that comes with EPS is negligible compared to the increased effectiveness of threat detection. Alternatively, you may always tr one of the free solutions and see if they work for you, before investing in the End Point Security.

The event log and quarantine are just how I'd have liked them to be. I allow Kaspersky to take all the decisions it needs to, and check in on the event log later to restore anything that may have been accidentally been identified as a threat (which is rather rare, unless you regularly use pirated software).

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Kaspersky review by <span>Erik R.</span>
Erik R.

"Excellent Anti-Virus, Highly Interactive"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, gives great insight to almost every aspect of your servers, network, workstations and users! I especially love that Kaspersky actively searches for updates and security patches to software that is on the workstations and servers in my network and will present themselves for installing/application.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have to delete Kaspersky completely from a workstation to wipe out the databases because of corruption and/or the storage size exceeds hard drive space with windows 7 install (80 GB hard drives), but the process of uninstall and then reinstall only takes about 10-15 minutes and you can do batch computers if need be so it really is only a small dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very intuitive software, moderate difficulty setting up, but once in place is the perfect tool for any business whether you have 10 employees or 1000.

Large scale protection against viruses and intrusion attempts and the ability to monitor the entire infrastructure of your environment and real time issue alerts (kaspersky is disabled, malfunctions, updates in progress, last scans,etc)

Kaspersky review by <span>Erik H.</span>
Erik H.

"It seemed ok when we had it"

What do you like best?

It was always in the background you never even know it was out there.

What do you dislike?

When we got rid of it and replaced it with another program, the uninstall program did not remove it off all the machines so we had 2 different anti-virus software running on some pc's at the same time. Took a while to figure out what was causing them to be so slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research VERY carefully. NBC news claimed a few weeks ago that Kaspersky was somehow linked to the Russian hackers, providing them a back door into unsuspecting systems leaving people vulnerable to ransomware etc.

Kaspersky is an anti-virus, spyware, malware software. We loaded it on all of our machines and it seemed to work pretty well while we were using it. The benefits were that our network and our data were being montiored.

Kaspersky review by <span>Rob H.</span>
Rob H.

"Bland Is the New Black "

What do you like best?

While not particularly exciting (and perhaps that is by design), this product does what it is intended for, and does it pretty well. I

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit more visual in its reporting suite, data visualization is almost non-existent in this product.

It is an easy add-on tool that even the least tech-savvy person in the office can make good use of with virtually no training. Basically, it runs quite well in the background.

Kaspersky review by <span>Eric G.</span>
Eric G.

"Solid, reliable and low maintenance. "

What do you like best?

What I like best about this product is the ability to run behind the scenes. This product is very low maintenance but is also highly reliable. For users that are on the computer 80% of the day it is very important not to bog down the system, which this does not. On top of this it works! You can customize what scans you want to run or set it all up manually.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature that could push updates to computers that have not been scanned in awhile. Unfortunately the user is responsible for manually scanning their computer after the auto update accidentally gets disabled. This can be challenging if the user goes on vacation or is somewhat computer illiterate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to any company looking for a quick and easy solution to their protection needs. I have not used this for a personal computer but I am confident that it will be satisfactory for that use as well.

The main problem we are solving is protecting our network in a reliable and cost effective way. The best benefit of this product is the ability to set it up and let it all run in the background. My only concern is the lack of pushing updates to separate machines.

Learning about Kaspersky Endpoint Security?

* We monitor all Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.