What do you like best?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a serious solution for businesses and corporate environments. For network administrators and heads of information security it is more support in their tasks, as for its ease and versatility in handling and different levels of configuration streamlines the protection of the network and its computers fast and safely . Its also worth noting that antivirus engine, database, and pattern detection capabilities against new security threats is unique and much better compared to other existing corporate antivirus solutions on the market.
What do you dislike?
Sometimes it is difficult to make deployments installation, especially on computers with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012, also sometimes complex becomes properly install antivirus on computers when an installation is incomplete or sometimes the computer is not within the domain. Compatibility with MAC OS is not the best, not offer any innovative solution. It should be well-planned deployment and maintenance antivirus company otherwise it can be a real headache.
Recommendations to others considering the product
1) It is easy to deploy an entire network, however it is good that you have made a previous maintenance teams and erasing the temporary cache of other applications.
2) It is preferable to have a network share for cases where sometimes the agent installation does not work properly.
3) Remember not have any pending installation of MSI based installers or installers based applications installshield
4) I suggest you migrate your entire network to 10/100/100 both network cards, swichtes, Wlan and also use better wiring and network points certified to have greater efficiency in its network and avoid bottlenecks that can have because of updates, remote scanning or deployments from the antivirus console.
5) Set up best: updates, scans computers and network as well have a plan update obsolete applications or outdated, also set by GPO that users can not disable the antivirus or change your settings for safety. This in order to prevent all users at the same time report or demonstrate they have slow computers.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
The best you can have Kaspersky is that it was designed for large deployments and large companies as well as for small businesses. So in its most favorable characteristics and definitely support the decision purchasing and procurement are:
Deployments through the network
Deployments updates through its agent
Configuration and segmentation of computers and devices on the network
in constant search of new computers or network devices
Lookup, constant security threats and viruses
robust and efficient search engine for viruses and other security threats
Various configuration levels
Easy license management