Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business offers a tightly integrated combination of superior security technologies and far-reaching systems management capabilities, which can all be controlled via a single management console.

Work for Kaspersky Endpoint Security?

Learning about Kaspersky?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews

Ask Kaspersky a Question
Showing 69 Kaspersky reviews
Kaspersky review by eric n.
eric n.

"Kaspersky Endpoint Security"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky according to me and my clients still remains the most power full, stable, complete and most easy to use security software of the modern age. Its easy to install agents and deployment across all platforms makes it the most recommendable security solution for all virtual environments, physical machines, files and folders and applications.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike although I think the cost can be adjusted a little down wards. I also feel the trainings for technical technicians are too long and not straight to the most reliable points for deployment and trouble shooting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is the best easy to manage and deploy antivirus across all platforms plus it offers 360 degree support of your entire organization.

Among the biggest problem is having an easy setup to most business critical clients. The benefits are really many but being able to have multiple policies from a central server either on cloud or on premise very easily remains one of my biggest to my clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Kaspersky review by Karim J.
Karim J.

"A really good client protector. "

What do you like best?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security was being used by our entire organization, from the receptionist and support staff all the way up to the managing partners. Because we dealt with highly sensitive information and most of our communication was done through email, security was of the highest importance. They chose Kaspersky for this purpose, to protect the entire firm from various phishing attempts (and it was successful). It was also very easy for all of the staff to use which gave everyone an even better piece of mind. And the fact we could set it up so that it would stay updated as long as the user restarted their computer was a perfect touch.

What do you dislike?

Not happy with the way new versions of Kaspersky are released. The Security Center will tell you there are new versions, but it's very difficult to determine which items you need to download and update, for some of the encryption features we want to be able to update the version automatically instead of needing to decrypt th workstation, install the update and then encrypt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is best suited for small companies that have older operating versions, at least for Windows based OS. If you have a company where the computers are only utilized for in house applications and very little web surfing, Kaspersky Work Space Security would be appropriate.

We utilize Kaspersky Endpoint Security enterprise wide as the solution of choice for our ongoing threat protection solution. In our industry as well as throughout other organizations, the constant evolution of the cyber threat continues to present challenges that can have detrimental impact across the network. The dependency on this product is high and it has provided a solution defense with minimal disruption to business operations.

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Kaspersky review by Amanda F.
Amanda F.

"Very good security platform, impeccable protection for viruses and spyware for my entire network. "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and has some robust features. It works well in the background and does not exhaust the resources of your machine like some of the other antivirus programs that I have experienced in the past. They seem to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to threats and their virus definitions are kept up-to-date. It is configured based on group policies, the user also has a console to run and analyze the system whenever they want, although the decision of what to do with the threats is controlled by the group policy, which guarantees that nobody can lose a threat by mistake.

What do you dislike?

For the most part it does what we need. We would like it to have better integration with Active Directory. We had to build the organizational structure in the tool rather than it just coming in from the OU structure that exists so now we have to update in multiple locations. They have also been slow to support Windows 10 which is delaying our ability to roll it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing about this product is its ability to successfully identify malicious processes and files. He has constantly identified malicious objects where other products have provided a false negative. for this I recommend it.

The solution has consistently exceeded our existing solutions provided by large box providers and has identified malicious files that have been deemed clean by multiple AV engine and sandbox solutions that evaluated the file before reaching the endpoint.

Kaspersky review by User

"Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a great product!"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky Endpoint is has an easy to configure and use interface, making it easier to train end users on its features. Kaspersky does a great job of malware and viruses definition updates which keep systems up to date on the latest security updates.

What do you dislike?

Not happy with the way new versions of Kaspersky are released. The Security Center will tell you there are new versions, but it's very difficult to determine which items you need to download and update.

Anytime you are managing multiple servers and workstations on a network, having a good Security Center to assist with that management is critical. Kaspersky Security Center provides that and gives the administrator the tools and reports necessary to properly manage and monitor these systems across a network. This is a VERY useful tool and it makes my job much easier.

Kaspersky review by Nidhi D.
Nidhi D.

"Kaspersky Protector"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, gives great insight to almost every aspect of your servers, network, workstations and users. I like updates and security patches to software that is on the workstations and servers in my network and will present themselves for installing/application.

Easy to setup, use, understand. Solid AV.

What do you dislike?

The software never seems to keep up with the latest Windows versions

The UI doesn't quite fit in with other business software, but that's a minor thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend Kaspersky for personal use.

We had a few difficulty with the initial deployment.

Kaspersky review by Shiraz K.
Shiraz K.

"A Constant Contender in the Antivirus Market"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate for me. It is also one of the most lightweight antivirus softwares, (with the exception of free virus protection solutions like Avira or Bitdefender Free).

I do not skimp on antivirus however, so the endpoint security serves the right balance between the two, for me. Why you must choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, is because hardly any free softwares provide all of - web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Bottom line, this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it.

What do you dislike?

It is slightly heavier on disk usage, than the free solutions. (This will bite you harder if you suffer from the same Windows 8/10 bug that I do, of unusually high disk usage.)

It is also priced on the higher end, and most people may not be willing to dish out money on antivirus, especially now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you get the EPS if you are on a shared computer. Even if you aren't the performance hit that comes with EPS is negligible compared to the increased effectiveness of threat detection. Alternatively, you may always tr one of the free solutions and see if they work for you, before investing in the End Point Security.

The event log and quarantine are just how I'd have liked them to be. I allow Kaspersky to take all the decisions it needs to, and check in on the event log later to restore anything that may have been accidentally been identified as a threat (which is rather rare, unless you regularly use pirated software).

Kaspersky review by Hamza B.
Hamza B.

"Great protection, poor administration console."

What do you like best?

It just works for endpoint. After it's setup properly to whitelist a few things your users need, it will just run without any problems.

What do you dislike?

Administration console is a nightmare. Slow and clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's excellent for end users but management is poor for an administrator. It's slow and hard to manage. Sometimes deployments will fail for various reasons but they dont give you good enough description for what is going on.

Providing excellent endpoint security for our Windows machines on the domain.

Kaspersky review by Erik R.
Erik R.

"Excellent Anti-Virus, Highly Interactive"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, gives great insight to almost every aspect of your servers, network, workstations and users! I especially love that Kaspersky actively searches for updates and security patches to software that is on the workstations and servers in my network and will present themselves for installing/application.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have to delete Kaspersky completely from a workstation to wipe out the databases because of corruption and/or the storage size exceeds hard drive space with windows 7 install (80 GB hard drives), but the process of uninstall and then reinstall only takes about 10-15 minutes and you can do batch computers if need be so it really is only a small dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very intuitive software, moderate difficulty setting up, but once in place is the perfect tool for any business whether you have 10 employees or 1000.

Large scale protection against viruses and intrusion attempts and the ability to monitor the entire infrastructure of your environment and real time issue alerts (kaspersky is disabled, malfunctions, updates in progress, last scans,etc)

Kaspersky review by Erik H.
Erik H.

"It seemed ok when we had it"

What do you like best?

It was always in the background you never even know it was out there.

What do you dislike?

When we got rid of it and replaced it with another program, the uninstall program did not remove it off all the machines so we had 2 different anti-virus software running on some pc's at the same time. Took a while to figure out what was causing them to be so slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research VERY carefully. NBC news claimed a few weeks ago that Kaspersky was somehow linked to the Russian hackers, providing them a back door into unsuspecting systems leaving people vulnerable to ransomware etc.

Kaspersky is an anti-virus, spyware, malware software. We loaded it on all of our machines and it seemed to work pretty well while we were using it. The benefits were that our network and our data were being montiored.

Kaspersky review by Eric G.
Eric G.

"Solid, reliable and low maintenance. "

What do you like best?

What I like best about this product is the ability to run behind the scenes. This product is very low maintenance but is also highly reliable. For users that are on the computer 80% of the day it is very important not to bog down the system, which this does not. On top of this it works! You can customize what scans you want to run or set it all up manually.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature that could push updates to computers that have not been scanned in awhile. Unfortunately the user is responsible for manually scanning their computer after the auto update accidentally gets disabled. This can be challenging if the user goes on vacation or is somewhat computer illiterate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to any company looking for a quick and easy solution to their protection needs. I have not used this for a personal computer but I am confident that it will be satisfactory for that use as well.

The main problem we are solving is protecting our network in a reliable and cost effective way. The best benefit of this product is the ability to set it up and let it all run in the background. My only concern is the lack of pushing updates to separate machines.

Kaspersky review by Nemanja J.
Nemanja J.

"Excellent virus protection "

What do you like best?

Kaspersky is the best antivirus software to this day, always was, always will (i hope so). It offers a great protection against viruses and spywares. For the first run it is necessary to run a full scan, which is taking forever, to make the system protected. i am using it for more than 10 years and i have never had a problem with virus or spyware. Kaspersky is fast to neutralize any threat from a removable drive (flash or external hdd). Price seems a bit too much but it's very well worth it.

What do you dislike?

From the very early version kaspersky is having a problem with extremely high cpu and ram usage. Yes it needs to run all the time but 90-99 cpu usage is insane, it could be a compatibility issue with a certain driver or software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many people dislike Kaspresky because of high cpu/ram usage however it has the biggest virus database and it's worth it.

Mine company start to use it recently. Price ain't cheap but after a recent problem with viruses which causes a delay on certain projects we had to buy it.

Kaspersky review by Consultant

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and install. My background isn't technical, but I haven't yet at any point struggled with setting it up and updating it. It also has low RAM usage, so it runs without any burden on other programs. It's great at detecting malicious websites, reporting and alerts are efficient without being overly persistent and irritating, and it keeps my computer safe with basically no effort on my part.

What do you dislike?

I haven't scanned myself, but colleagues have reported that scans do run the system hard and make their laptops very hot. Otherwise, it is also quite pricy...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't do much of the setting up myself as I'm just a user, so I wouldn't have any recommendations. I haven't had to modify it or improve it in any way since setting up initially.

Keeping our information safe without overburdening our laptops and systems.

Kaspersky review by Bruce E.
Bruce E.

"A powerful, robust security system for business users"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers a powerful and robust system for securing systems in a business environment. Its scanning and detection engine handles most threats easily and is well developed to deal with new threats that continually come down the pipeline. The program is also easy to use as an end user. its encryption system does a very good job of securing sensitive files without a performance hit on most systems. Endpoint also has great administrative tools for setting up the program and for ongoing maintenance purposes. As an added plus, the program also works with other non-Windows systems which can be highly valuable in a mixed system OS environment.

What do you dislike?

Installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security can be tricky on some systems, especially on some systems based on Windows 10. For certain needs, Endpoint can be lacking in areas. It lacks some features for spam filtering and FTP networking needs. When installing updates, the program can be a bit slow as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Endpoint really runs well as a background service and is barely noticeable by most end users. It provides a fairly seamless security service without downgrading system resources.

Currently the program is being used to secure laptops for long distance uses in multiple locations.

Kaspersky review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"Really good AV for Business"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky is a really good solution for business. There is so much cosutomization we can do compare to our olde AV Microsoft Endpoint.

Our user are mostly Dev and the need all the gorsepower than can get. with Kaspersky, the scan can take a while longer but it doesn't affect much the poerfomance of the computer.

We don't use the smartphone tools, but i tested them and they work great.

We like the fact that Kaspersky is multiplatform.

Also it has a better detection rate than the MS antivirus.

What do you dislike?

We need better support for Linux.

We had to deactivate the webfiltering and spam module because they were interfering with ours systems.

We had a few difficulty with the initial deployment.

It's really user frendly even the the admin interface.

We also needed a better AV the MS Endpoint because of the detection rate.

Kaspersky review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"Kaspersky provides top-tier security"

What do you like best?

After having used many other anti-virus software products, I find that Kaspersky is the most reliable and the most intuitive to use. It's perfect for both individual and business use, and can be navigated in a matter of seconds. You can perform full computer scans with it running in the background without even knowing a difference in the performance of the computer.

What do you dislike?

Kaspersky's renewal system was a bit clunky at first, need a key code, but now that the renewal is complete, it's smooth sailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kaspersky provides first-rate anti-virust software for businesses and individuals.

We use Kaspersky to protect all of our business computers. The application has great functionality, the design is sleek, and overall it gets the job done when it comes to protecting our computers from viruses, malware, and any other third-party application that is trying to breach our systems.

Kaspersky review by Juan Fernando V.
Juan Fernando V.

" A serious solution Antivirus against security threats"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a serious solution for businesses and corporate environments. For network administrators and heads of information security it is more support in their tasks, as for its ease and versatility in handling and different levels of configuration streamlines the protection of the network and its computers fast and safely . Its also worth noting that antivirus engine, database, and pattern detection capabilities against new security threats is unique and much better compared to other existing corporate antivirus solutions on the market.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to make deployments installation, especially on computers with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012, also sometimes complex becomes properly install antivirus on computers when an installation is incomplete or sometimes the computer is not within the domain. Compatibility with MAC OS is not the best, not offer any innovative solution. It should be well-planned deployment and maintenance antivirus company otherwise it can be a real headache.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) It is easy to deploy an entire network, however it is good that you have made a previous maintenance teams and erasing the temporary cache of other applications.

2) It is preferable to have a network share for cases where sometimes the agent installation does not work properly.

3) Remember not have any pending installation of MSI based installers or installers based applications installshield

4) I suggest you migrate your entire network to 10/100/100 both network cards, swichtes, Wlan and also use better wiring and network points certified to have greater efficiency in its network and avoid bottlenecks that can have because of updates, remote scanning or deployments from the antivirus console.

5) Set up best: updates, scans computers and network as well have a plan update obsolete applications or outdated, also set by GPO that users can not disable the antivirus or change your settings for safety. This in order to prevent all users at the same time report or demonstrate they have slow computers.

The best you can have Kaspersky is that it was designed for large deployments and large companies as well as for small businesses. So in its most favorable characteristics and definitely support the decision purchasing and procurement are:

Deployments through the network

Deployments updates through its agent

Configuration and segmentation of computers and devices on the network

in constant search of new computers or network devices

Lookup, constant security threats and viruses

robust and efficient search engine for viruses and other security threats

Various configuration levels

Easy license management

Kaspersky review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Friendly or .....?"

What do you like best?

Deployment of Kaspersky within AD made simple. Management and monitoring of both managed and non managed devices on the domain is a plus. Kaspersky end point allows for quick visibility of what is needed for protection.

What do you dislike?

If Kaspersky is innocent, this "dislike" is doing the company dirty but with the recent events of Russian corruption, and Kaspersky being a large Russian company, to be quite frank, kind of made me paranoid of Kaspersky "spying" This dislike may not be fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick and easy but effective deployment as well as monitoring of all devices on the domain make it a powerhouse when maintaining the protection of your assets across your company.

Kaspersky review by Antonio  R.
Antonio R.

"Un super antivirus davvero efficace"

What do you like best?

Chiamarlo solo antivirus è poco. Dopo averne provati tantissimi ritengo che Kaspersky antivirus sia assolutamente uno dei migliori se non il migliore antivirus in circolazione. Kaspersky Endpoint Security posso dire che si adatta benissimo sia per un utente privato che per le aziende. Il sistema di aggiornamento lavora benissimo ed è davvero silenzioso e funziona effettivamente e lavora proprio in background senza dar alcun minimo fastidio.

What do you dislike?

A volte ci sono tantissimi falsi positivi ma tramite la gestione avanzata e impostando la white list si risolvono tutti i problemi. Per l'installazione ho notato che il tempo impiegato era davvero tanto. Non ricordo di preciso ma ha messo circa 15 minuti durante i quali il computer era quasi inutilizzabile per la lentezza dovuto all'installazione di kaspersky. La stessa cosa quando entra il azione Kaspersky Endpoint Security per un file o cartella sospetta appare un popup di avviso e il computer inizia a rallentarsi notevolmente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ve lo consiglio davvero. E' davvero un super antivirus

La sicurezza prima di tutto con questo antivirus è davvero garantita. Continueremo ad usarlo e rinnovarlo. La protezione mail funziona ed è impeccabile e non passa alcuna mail con malware o virus. L'interfaccia utente è funzionale ed è semplicissima da usare sia per impostare esclusioni che per controllare le varie opzioni.

Kaspersky review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"Seems to do its job"

What do you like best?

This is really a background program that is monitored and facilitated by my company, I don't have to do anything to use it, which is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it pops up unexpectedly without having any concerns or threats detected?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to do its job, I haven't had any concerns or problems with it. My company must have chosen it for a reason. I have no idea how much they pay for it.

Protecting our private computer systems from unwanted dangers (viruses, other threats, etc.)

Kaspersky review by Ana S.
Ana S.

"Complete and safe protection"

What do you like best?

It is an ea

sy to use antivirus, very effective, with excellent analysis, which allows you to provide complete and secure protection, perform a quick and complete analysis, with a simple interface and has an excellent level of response and speed in the solution to new viruses.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that its free version has limited features and the paid versions are somewhat high cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kapesky is an app that works efficiently and is constantly updated

Karpesky has tools to keep the equipment and information of any institution or company safe from any malicious attack

Kaspersky review by Arvind K.
Arvind K.

"User Of Kaspersky"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky Anti-Virus area unit its exceptional level of virus detection and high-speed scanning, simply distinctive it from its competitors and garnering ending, supply a high level of virus detection and deletion, permitting every user to settle on his/her acceptable anti-virus defence.

What do you dislike?

users of this opposed-virus say that the firewall compatibility and also the anti spam elements of this program has to be improved although the antivirus is that the best once it involves virus detection, users say that this antivirus lacks in its ability to dam unwanted content from websites and this feature has to be else to confirm management over sites being accessed from a system.

it’s user friendly interface and sensible graphical read, proactive defense part is that the main advantage of this program created to research the behavior of put in program, to watch changes within the system written record, trailing macros, and stop from the hidden threats. Kaspersky not solely defend your pc from viruses, however additionally from the network, like stop ad-ware spywares, and stop viruses spreading from e-mail attachments and then on.

Kaspersky review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Easy to Use Total System Protection"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky is among the top products that I value in a workplace. Unlike other protection suites, I truly never know it's running. It's quick, quiet. No bothersome notifications if you choose. No random slowdowns. No hogging of resources. It just does its job peacefully.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's a little too quiet notification-wise. A nice medium should be available where the system isn't being a nuisance, and yet is still keeping the user informed of situations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I simply love it. I couldn't recommend a service more. I've tried Norton, I've tried McAfee, I've tried free solutions. None of them match up.

Keeping users and networks safe while still connected at all times.

Kaspersky review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Sometimes I wonder if Kaspersky is worse than the virus."

What do you like best?

It has a great central management system, and it is easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

The software never seems to keep up with the latest Windows versions, and sometimes it will freak out and lock up a bunch of computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Until they are able to better keep up with the newest Windows versions and improve their quality control, I would look for another product.

We use it to protect against viruses and malware. It seems to mostly do its job, but it still lets through malware from time to time.

Kaspersky review by Cory J.
Cory J.

"This is the security software used at my work"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of the product because it is unnoticeable. Which is how an anti virus software should work. It runs in the background protection my computer at work and home and I have never had a problem with any harmful malware or viruses getting to my computer or files. There is no ads or tool bars that popup and pollute my screen which is nice.

What do you dislike?

My computer has seemed to work a little slower since I downloaded Kaspersky. I do think it has done a great job protecting my computer but I might be sacrificing a little in performance having this installed on my machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this as a good choice for back end security that is easy to sue and does not hassle you with pop ups and ads.

Laptop security and security for computers at my job.

Kaspersky review by Kiran K.
Kiran K.

"A best antivirus to use"

What do you like best?

I have been using Kaspersky from more than one year and experienced better use of it. It gives good protection. It runs in the background with full protection. There are no malware or threats found after using this. Supports good internet security by blocking many of the malwares. A high speed scanning. Also gives up to date security details.

What do you dislike?

After installing Kspersky my system became little slow and even internet seems slow. Not 100% Malware detection, there are still some malwares. Sometimes install of other softwares blocks due to firewall block.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A best antivirus to use, go for it. I have experienced other antivirus too, but Kaspersky seems high protection.

I am a user of kasperksy from more than year, It seems great antivirus. Even in our college lab Kaspersky is used as primary antivirus.

Kaspersky review by Raju O.
Raju O.

"Awesome Anti-virus Software"

What do you like best?

1. It provide security for entire network and all endpoints.

2. It provides best system administration tools.

3. Kaspersky endpoint protection is an excellent choice for those who need to lock down data for compliance requirements.

4. If smartphones or laptops are lost or stolen, administrators can wipe the memory of critical data (even if the SIM card is changed).

5. Kaspersky offers online on-site and remote assistance.

6. Kaspersky can help you seal up network gaps to completely protect critical data and endpoints.

7. It protects all endpoints, including PCs, remote PCs, virtual technologies, file servers, gateways, smartphones, Macs, Linux-based devices and storage devices.

What do you dislike?

1. Laptop is slow after installation of Kaspersky antivirus software.

2.FTP mode is not supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best antivirus software recommendable to use which provides security to your personal laptops/PC as well as your business application machines.

1. Best anti virus which protects my laptop.

2. It will do quick scan of my laptop in a less time.

3. Good online helpful documentation.

4. Resource Usage.

5. Kaspersky Total Security provides numerous tools to manage routine tasks.

Kaspersky review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Review for Kaspersky Endpoint Protection SP2"

What do you like best?

This version is lighter than previously. Additional, the anti-malware engine is most accurate.

The administration console is most friendly and easy to use than the previously console.

What do you dislike?

The firewall blocks connection for many applications that are permitted and listed as trusted.

Protect workstations and server from malwares.

Block access to unwanted websites.

Block a list of unwanted applications.

Kaspersky review by Rob H.
Rob H.

"Bland Is the New Black "

What do you like best?

While not particularly exciting (and perhaps that is by design), this product does what it is intended for, and does it pretty well. I

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit more visual in its reporting suite, data visualization is almost non-existent in this product.

It is an easy add-on tool that even the least tech-savvy person in the office can make good use of with virtually no training. Basically, it runs quite well in the background.

Kaspersky review by Kevin Z.
Kevin Z.

"Great Anti Virus Soultion"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is easy to manage for network admins. The interface works great and the product works for our clients protection.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It's a very solid program that we don't have many issues with.

Using Kaspersky solves the problem of viruses gaining access to the computers. We get notified and can make sure the computers are affected when something tries to get installed on the computers.

Kaspersky review by Steven R.
Steven R.

"Keeping it secure"

What do you like best?

Works in background, don't have to worry about viruses. Alerts and disinfects malware in the background

What do you dislike?

Use lot of resources and some software are always classified as malware/virus even after filtering it out.

Helps keep our computers secure.

Kaspersky review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best endpoint security solution in mashaangtc"

What do you like best?

Performance

security

firewall security

interface

What do you dislike?

everything is great all the features are usefull

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best option for the antivirus and all the security

Few months before my server got ransomare attack for some reason at that time kaspersky supported me and helped me come out of the ransomware and helped me in decrypting all my file which was infected by ransomware

Kaspersky review by Johnny L.
Johnny L.

"A decent all-in-one security suite"

What do you like best?

Extremely secure and powerful. Protects the end-user thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

Due to the all-encompassing nature of the security suite, Kaspersky Endpoint Security is quite bloaty and may slow the device down even if it is only idling in the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an endpoint security suite that covers all your bases, Kaspersky is fit for the job.

Protects end-users from viruses, malware, trojan horses, malicious websites, and scans email file attachments.

Kaspersky review by Greissy P.
Greissy P.

"Kapersky it's ok"

What do you like best?

It is a very good security specially for little companies or companies that are starting up. It mantains your files secure.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to complain about it, may be the UI is a little "oldy".

While I used it, it mantained my computer and my laptops out of viruses. Its database is actualized.

Kaspersky review by Dakota E.
Dakota E.

"Great Software for Low Maintenance Protection"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use management interface.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to installation process. It is a little confusing to install

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of negative news regarding Kaspersky in the US but it is an excellent product.

Once installed, the software requires very little maintenance. It works in the background, protecting your system without annoying popups or updates.

Kaspersky review by Al F.
Al F.

"Best Anti-virus Software"

What do you like best?

I have been running Kaspersky for several years now after a co-worker was raving about it and I decided to give it a try. I haven't experienced any viruses since using their software nor has much malware made it onto any of our machines. It's easy to use and has some robust features. It runs well in the background and doesn't hog up your machine's resources like some of the other anti-virus programs I have experienced in the past. They seem to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to threats and their virus definitions are kept very up to date. Other anti-virus programs can be very intrusive when trying to install legitimate software to the point you need to disable your AV to install the software. I haven't experienced this issue with Kaspersky in 5 years of using their product.

What do you dislike?

The database update can cause slowdowns on your system at times, but it's a rare occasion. It's best to schedule this around your use of the machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best anti-virus software on the market. Others do a decent job, but many seem to be taxing on your system resources and don't protect as well as Kaspersky. In 5 years of using this product; I have not experienced a single virus and troubleshooting the application has been minimal in my experience with the product. You install it and it runs seamlessly in the background. It will prompt you when it's time to renew your subscription and it automatically updates to the latest product when you renew your subscription.

Anti-virus. Haven't seen a virus infect any machine running the software.

Kaspersky review by Administrator

"Great endpoint protection but high user impact"

What do you like best?

The software just works. There is no need to constantly monitor what it is doing.

What do you dislike?

Has a large impact on the endpoint in CPU and memory when it is scanning or processing files. This has had impact on our endpoints and user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check all your options. There are some more advanced AV products out there that do far more than what Kaspersky can do. We are exploring other options.

Anti-Virus protection and malware detection. We have caught several potential issues before they were able to be deployed in our environment.

Kaspersky review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

" Kaspersky Anti-Virus great at protecting from viruses and malware. "

What do you like best?

System is easy to manage and is very reliable. We have a lot of trust in the software that it will work as described. It also picks up on basic malware also. this is a feature I relay like. Our old software didn't pickup on any malware and it added extra work to our help desk.

What do you dislike?

The URL filtering could use some upgrades. It offers a basic URL filter and I dont think there is a browser plugin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for SMB networks. Not sure if its enterprise level security software.

Offering a centralized managed anti-virus for SMB networks. We love that it works hand and hand with our Kaseya system.

Kaspersky review by User

"This solution effectively protects against viruses "

What do you like best?

The best part is that Kaspersky Endpoint Security does what it should do.

This software provides protection against viruses.

What do you dislike?

In order to have full protection, the user must learn this software. This is necessary to take full advantage of the resources provided by Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is recommendable.

For anyone wanting to have a secure computer, free from viruses.

In my opinion, it's a product on the list of necessary software. Necessary to maintain protection against viruses.

Kaspersky review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Kaspersky Endpoint Security protects my organization very well. "

What do you like best?

This solution protects my computer and data from viruses and this is the biggest advantage of this software.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the interface but the most important thing is that this product works well so the interface is not very important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product because it's needed in every organization and solves the problem of ensuring data security.

The functionalities of this software ensure protection of company data, so it solves the problem of ensuring security.

Kaspersky review by User in Design
User in Design

":D Excelent product to keep you safe"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and very safe. Keep the virus away, 30 days trial.

What do you dislike?

Is too much expensive. You have a lot of free options, maybe not that safe, or with publicity, but free.

keeping the virus away from the pc.

"Good Anti-virus"

What do you like best?

Is not very intrusive and it doesn´t slows down continually the computer as other anti-virus do. Also the interface is quite simple and I haven´t got any vulneration problems since I use it so I consider it effective.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the firewall blocks by default some sites or programms that are widely realiable so it can be a little annoying to continue skip the warnings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a solid option for your anti-virus protection

I feel secure when I am surfing internet and downloading programms or files.

Kaspersky review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Worst Software ever"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing - well the empty promises sounded good

What do you dislike?

the lies

- updates don't get done

- tech support does nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

NEVER RECOMMEND THIS to my worst enemy

trying to keep computers updated and protected and restricted

- nothing works, updates don't work, viruses get through, operation is extremely slow

Kaspersky review by Viswanadh M.
Viswanadh M.

"Experience using kaspersky"

What do you like best?

I really like this product for its robustness and its ease of use.

I daily use this to scan my system and like the way my issues get addressed every day.

Its UI is very pretty decent and easy to use.

This review is of my own experience after trying various products and then comparing with kaspersky. i sometimes feel this is far better than the ones i used earlier to clean up my system and it doesnt bother me with ads and other toolbars and extensions so many softwares these days are coming with. so this is known for trustworthyness robustness and user experience and ease of use. we should use such kind of products which improves user perception and not annoying them adhering to standards and solving the problems what user has and what the product is intended to do . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you dislike?

its slow sometimes and hangs my laptop..

My laptop security.

Its UI is very pretty decent and easy to use.

Kaspersky review by Administrator

"Easy to implement and customize"

What do you like best?

We've used it for over 5yrs now. It's very easy to implement in a mass scale and to customize to require different types of users and the versions of laptop.

What do you dislike?

The interface does still look somewhat amateur. But the functionality is there and that's the most important part.

Limiting the location by which a type of user can use his/her laptop. We have customized it so certain types of users can only use their laptop while within the internal network location.

Kaspersky review by Felipe M.
Felipe M.

"powerfull tool, fast cleaning"

What do you like best?

Clean interface, easy to use. Kasperky is a powerfull security software

What do you dislike?

heavy software , but if you compare with others, it dose not exceed the weight

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

I use it at home, cleaning my own devices

Kaspersky review by Anthony E.
Anthony E.

"Be safe, but don't be bogged down!"

What do you like best?

No matter which product you get from this company you can always expect a high performer, I use and administer via Kaspersky Security Center the following products; Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 and 10, Kaspersky AntiVirus, Kaspersky Internet Security & Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.

Smooth runner, doesn't take up many precious system resources, company is always active is identifying new threats, provides FREE tools like TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility. Forums are always friendly and helpful. Support have been excellent when used.

Home licences can be obtained free when banking on line with Barclays (amazing)!

The price on a business level for each licence is very reasonable, especially when you consider the frustration and downtime we as IT professionals can suffer at the hands of the internet nasties out there!

What do you dislike?

Sometime overkill in security, it can be tricky when local support is limited. I often found that firewall and remote support program blocking on installation can cause frustration.

Had to wait a while to get support for Windows 8 and 8.1 but to be expected with all big players in computer security.

Central manage security settings, push updates and prevent those pesky threats from getting on and damaging your business environments. Rest assured that this just works and causes minimal disruption.

Kaspersky review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Not the greatest but pretty solid for catching new things"

What do you like best?

Pretty light weight on memory and CPU usage - does catch a lot of false positives but not as bad as some of the other bigger names.

What do you dislike?

The false positives are the worst thing - tends to catch a false thing once a day

Anti-Virus

Kaspersky review by hugo v.
hugo v.

"Kaspersky"

What do you like best?

Light impact on the pc

relative national independence

early threat analysis

What do you dislike?

sales process harder than it needs to be

endpoint security

Kaspersky review by User in Higher Education

"It is great!"

What do you like best?

I feel this program is highly reliable and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do not know enough about the system process to have anything to dislike.

I know my computer and software are safe at all time.

Kaspersky review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Solid solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, use, understand. Solid AV.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read reviews - this software is great.

Security for small businesses, simple.

"It's Ok"

What do you like best?

Seems to work really well, almost too well.

What do you dislike?

You have a box that pops up if you go to a website that is different than normal and no way to get it to go away.

Seems to do really well catching the viruses in emails.

Kaspersky review by Ammar H.
Ammar H.

"I am a Kaspersky user since 1997, Nothing better in protection."

What do you like best?

I like that they update their database instantly, whenever they find a new threat, DB gets updated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in some versions when Kaspersky is installed, performance degrades a lot.

Protection of business workstation and servers from Viruses and all kind of attacks.

Kaspersky review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great security system in concord with other software"

What do you like best?

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for my personal use as a malware detection and anti-virus software. I have had an overwhelmingly positive experience with the software thus far.

What do you dislike?

I've been very pleased with the malware protection, however have not tried out other features of the software as they aren't necessary for my personal use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend Kaspersky for personal use.

Feel very confident with the protection on my personal computer.

Kaspersky review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good product but could be more friendly user interface"

What do you like best?

Seems to be working pretty fast and in most cases invisible to end users.

What do you dislike?

Overloaded interface. The interface of Administration server should be simplified and in the same time should keep all the options. At least need somekind of switch between simple task and advanced.

Same with client interface. Looks simple but sometime it is so hard to find some thing if you don't know where is it exactly.

Centralized virus protection. Client installation and monitoring.

Kaspersky review by User

"Good protection - Uses a lot of resources"

What do you like best?

Excellent protection - Protects the desktops and well as the network

What do you dislike?

Resource hog - when running or updating it slows computer down to a crawl

We receive a lot of emails/spam with "links" and it helps protect us against unknowing employees clicking

Kaspersky review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good anti virus software"

What do you like best?

good coverage of malware and anti viruses

What do you dislike?

reduce s/m speed during updates. whole disk scan takes long time

personal use

"kaspersky - easy to us"

What do you like best?

very easy to use like admin, we have a antivirus server

What do you dislike?

KES has more than 4 versions, mr3, mr3 ...and so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to remote install and admin, in servers and pc´s

Virus attack and protect unauthorized devices (usb)

Kaspersky review by User in Higher Education

"Kaspersky Review"

What do you like best?

It's advanced security functions found all of the possible viruses. It's protection is amazing! I've been really happy with using it on my devices. It automatically updates and it blocks some ads!

What do you dislike?

Startup on pic suddenly takes longer and scans take a long time. It's not really for Windows 10 users right now.

I realized that it will block viruses.

Kaspersky review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"Kaskpersky Review"

What do you like best?

Excellent, lightweight, comprehensive host-based anti-virus protection.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Product is easy to install, inexpensive, and offers great protection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product. Easy to install. Doesn't take up much memory. Inexpensive protection for peace of mind.

Easy to install solution to protect all of our corporate laptops from virus threats. We've been able to install Kaspersky on every laptop without any technical issues and have avoided any kind of malicious threat outbreak.

Kaspersky review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"i have used kaspersky antivirus software for the last 2 years "

What do you like best?

it just works. i rarely have any virus issues . its easy to setup and has a whole lot of features. great training material.

What do you dislike?

the documentation can be a little over whelming .

kaspersky helps us protect workstations , laptops and servers from viruses and malware threats.

Kaspersky review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Kaspersky review"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky is a solid AV solution that provides very high detection rates for viruses.

What do you dislike?

Although there is great detection, the application is very heavy and takes up a lot of resources.

High virus detection rates keep office computers online.

Kaspersky review by Videha D.
Videha D.

"The Best Security"

What do you like best?

It is the best anti-virus software I have used. I totally love it. It detects all the threats and keep me away from both trouble. Kaspersky doesn't use much system resources compared to other antivirus software. The scanning is fast and it is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they have a free version with the basic features. There is nothing to dislike in kaspersky

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a reliable antivirus software that doesn't eat your resources then go for kaspersky

Kaspersky review by Ahmed S.
Ahmed S.

"Perfect for my mobile"

What do you like best?

I've been using Kasper sky for my mobile and it is very awesome and lite and it doesn't take many resources to work. There isn't any conflict with other application.

What do you dislike?

You have to buy it. There isn't a free version for individuals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very lite and easy to work with. :)

Kaspersky review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"A solid, if slightly aggressive, AV suite."

What do you like best?

Excellent detection rate. Also quite successful at removing existing infections on a machine where it is subsequently installed. Clean user interface and decent performance. Good support. Like just about every other AV suite, it can be managed from a central management console.

What do you dislike?

Some false positives. Not as bad as other AV suites. Also, you have to pay even for the individual, non-commercial version, which some users may balk at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, a solid AV product. Perhaps slightly on the aggressive side when it comes to detection, which can result in false positives, but nonetheless a tool worthy of evaluation for individual or corporate endpoint security.

Kaspersky review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"overall security"

What do you like best?

Provides a large suite of functions for corporate protection against malware and other highlighted dangers on the internet. Manage multiple security policies for workforce from one centralised point. Provides mobile device protection, moreso for android devices which are more prone to malicious attacks.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kaspersky is a well known provider of security software but its also worth looking at mcafee and semantic who could also benefit your infrastructure. Most security suites provide the same functionalities so you need to look for the differentiator. Its also worth looking at the downtime that can be caused from implementing a new provider over your existing: consider what additions your provider can offer first.

Kaspersky review by Jakub A.
Jakub A.

"Most reliable software I've used"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky is the first antivirus that has not caused a bad interaction with any of my software. It runs smoothly and since I've been using it, have not had any issues. I have one computer that has no antivirus on it (same brand, bought at the same time) and you can definitely tell it is not running as it should.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, it has done what they made it for. Even price-wise it's very competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since the major options are Norton, McAfee or Kaspersky, you can try all three and make a decision from there.

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

Best internet security software I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about any of the Kaspersky titles I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Internet Security

Kaspersky review by Rusty P.
Rusty P.

"Another security suite"

What do you like best?

Out of all the security suites I have supported, this one does seem to be a very light footprint--it also seems to catch more than a lot of the competitors out there. The interface is very clean and unobtrusive. They also make TDSSKiller, which is a great tool for those computers that have the wonderful TDL virus.

What do you dislike?

As Michael said, I did see a large amount of false-positives in my test lab--although for the people that I have supported running it full time, it doesn't seem to be as big of a problem if it is configured properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it in a test lab if possible compared to some of the other "top performers".

Kaspersky review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Way Too Many False Positives"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky is an excellent suite of security products, and it does a great job of prevention and clean-up of malware, viruses, trojans, etc.

What do you dislike?

There are way to many false positives with this product, and when you get a false positive it can sometimes prevent legitimate applications from running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kaspersky is great, and affordable, if it is managed correctly (and updated often) you will find it to be a great tool. But for the majority of users it is overkill, and the dumbed down interface prevents real task administration.

Learning about Kaspersky Endpoint Security?

* We monitor all Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.