Kayako

Kayako is effortless email, live chat, and knowledge base software that helps teams be more productive and build customer loyalty.

Work for Kayako?

Learning about Kayako?

Kayako Reviews

Ask Kayako a Question
Showing 145 Kayako reviews
Kayako review by <span>Rolf M.</span>
Rolf M.

Wonderful and easy.

What do you like best?

I like that I can stay in the loop and know when somebody else in my working team has updated a conversation. Very simple I can bring all our client's cooperation and activities together in one place and, give our working team the opportunity to deliver individual, contextual assistance.

What do you dislike?

I'm working with this software and till now I don't see any problems with this product. My work is going fast and never had any delays and harm in the working process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that by using this platform you can save your time. Also, you can easily speed up and supply more proactive client service by connecting with this software to hundreds of apps and tools to make the better of each interaction. Nice product and very useful.

We can better control all our client dialog with a shared team inbox. Also, we as a most likely classify email conversations for fast processing, link, and analytics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kayako
Kayako review by <span>Christian M.</span>
Christian M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fast and Comprehensive Tool

What do you like best?

The ticket system allows for focus on task and customer communication. In addition to all the general needed options like canned responses, contact and company details it also sponsors a great Knowledgebase, Live Chat and SLA platform. The best part howvere is the Reporting engine that allows to maintain records and provides insights in all aspects of the conversations (tickets). The top portion is the customer satisfaction system, which allows for easy feedback gathering on quantitative and qualitative measures.

What do you dislike?

Rule processing is great, but lacks a few items I wish I could use to the better. For example a SQL like interface to connect criterias from various tables would benefit the rul engine. In some cases the filter is limited in such a sense that "not equal" terms need to be used to create meangful filter structures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Classic version is great!

Technical Support conversations with customers and partners, Knowledge article creation and display on external website, reporting analysis and live chat. Gathering customer satisfaction feedback in numbers and qualitative.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Kayako review by <span>Amani I.</span>
Amani I.

Kayako - Helpdesk that can evolve

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am able to organize and keep track of the tickets I need to attend using many subfolders under my main folder.

What do you dislike?

We cannot keep track of the tickets that we have moved around, or assigned to other departments unless we note down the ticket IDs manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Kayako for emails, yes it is a great tool to keep track on communication but has its drawbacks when you compare to it to features and flexibility on emails.

We use Kayako for all internal and client communication in our company. Generating tickets for all communication has helped me keep track of what happens to certain tasks I assign. However, there is a constraint here. Once the ticket is moved to a different department, unless or otherwise I had noted down the ticket ID or check back using a report, I wouldn't know the tickets that were generated by me. This is an additional work.

Kayako emails don't allow us to draw tables, insert images or any graphic within the email which is also a drawback. We cannot change the font or format of the text. Unless we ourselves quote the previous emails, Kayako emails don't naturally show the thread to the recipient which also is a hassle for the recipients to trace back the communication.

The reports feature is something that is very helpful on Kayako. Being able to create as many custom reports you want and also being able to schedule them makes work easier. It would be best if Kayako can integrate a filter option on these reports so we can choose what we want to see.

Being able to add users, organizations and then assigning specific comments to them also eases the transfer and continuous reminding of specific notes from our clients.

Kayako review by <span>Florene E.</span>
Florene E.

So comfortable program

What do you like best?

Kayako is a modern and comfortable program for communicating with the client in real time wherever we are. Thanks to this program, our company quickly, and without unnecessary effort, informs our clients with useful information for effective cooperation. The Kayako program is simple in use and with clear settings.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to contact with the support of this program, but we do this not often because Kayako works clearly and without problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is much easier and faster than the live chat. If you are a modern company and want to be more productive and increase customer loyalty, this program is for you.

Kayako presents a wonderful opportunity to abstain from our customers. Notification them of important information wherever they are. Communication within the company has become much more productive.

Kayako review by <span>Sarah H.</span>
Sarah H.

Improved how our non-profit helps the public beyond expectations

What do you like best?

- Being in Canada, we love that they have a download version that's still supported so we can keep personal information in Canada (a must for us)

- Before Kayako we just used email and it was messy and there were long delays and little accountability. We love that you can assign, track, have different queues, and the SLA timers keep our 'agents' responsive. And the Knowledge Base is so helpful too along with the auto-satisfaction-survey function

- We liked that we got to use the software for free (no support, up to 5 agents) as a charity.

What do you dislike?

- To customize the reports needs a bit more of a programming head sometimes than I'd like

- Some of the Admin features are not intuitive (and there are a lot of menus)... I have to really hunt to find something to turn it on or off

- And there are a few buggy things but on balance they're not huge

- We help answer information requests or requests for help (but for a health problem or a larger system, not necessarily our products/services) so Kayako has increased job satisfaction and reduced stress for the primary coordinator and has improved consistency of responses and speed. Before Kayako, I'd say maybe 50% of our answers went out in the timeframe we said. Now it's well over 90%.

Kayako review by <span>Gabriel K.</span>
Gabriel K.

Kayako as support tracking system

What do you like best?

It's very well organized by setting my tickets and also by folder and type. Also the levels setup are displayed on the left list showing you if the tickets are being processed or stuck or in another level.

I also saw that is a good tool to keep tracking on each participant and retrieve measurements over the SLA assigned.

What do you dislike?

Some times images sent by mail are not loaded in the ticket itself, so you have to go to the mail to check that images. But I guess that is a configuration problem from our tool.

I also dont like the search tool because it retrieves a lot of non filtered information that might be confuse and messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a ticket system to track clients support request is a good tool.

Direct client support and tracking system over tickets.

Learn more about Kayako

Kayako Videos

Learning about Kayako?

* We monitor all Kayako reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.