Keeper

4.7

Securely store, share and manage your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and private information in your encrypted digital vault.

Work for Keeper?

Learning about Keeper?

Keeper Reviews

Ask Keeper a Question
Showing 144 Keeper reviews
Keeper review by Geoffrey J.
Geoffrey J.

"A way to securely share complex passwords with cowokers"

What do you like best?

Not too long ago, all passwords were the same to allow for our teams to easily access servers and accounts. Now, we use Keeper to share randomly generated passwords (from within Keeper) that enhances our security. Keeper has applications and a web portal so we can access our credentials from any machine.

What do you dislike?

The web interface is a bit clunky, and slow to load. Their iOS application works but is out of date on the UI front. Feature wise, it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking at Keeper from a cost perspective compared to the competition, I'd say they may lack in a few areas but offer most of the same functionality.

We had security issues with people using easy to guess passwords, and having that be the password for multiple services. Now, we have complex 16+ character passwords that we can simply copy and paste from Keeper into our servers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Keeper
Keeper review by Lidd D.
Lidd D.

"Great App"

What do you like best?

I love that i can edit, add, delete and store of all my passwords in one location that i safe and secure. I highly recommend this app for anyone. I have never had any issus with the software crashing or being unavailable.

What do you dislike?

I like that the premium service allows you to remotely access your account. I wouldl like if that part was free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app for storing passwords. The site is very secure and can be accessed from you device or desktop

I use Keeper for passwords to various accounts. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. I really enjoy the convenience of being able to open the app from any device and update the information. This was one of the best referrals I have ever gotten from a friend to start using this app

What Password Manager solution do you use?

Keeper review by Nan G.
Nan G.

"The cloud based KEEPER syncs with multiple devices."

What do you like best?

Whether you have “zero-knowledge” or, you're a tech genius, you can benefit from KEEPER when you have to manage secure information.  KEEPER allows users to access their information that is being stored on the device and, it stores the information in the Keeper cloud security vault. The cloud based KEEPER syncs with multiple devices.  AND, if you're feeling brain dead, and cannot come up with a new password on your own, it will create high-strength random passwords for you.

What do you dislike?

IF you insist that you don't need help with remembering your sensitive information, you are most likely a robot.

Sometimes it's just too difficult to keep track of all of the information. KEEPER keeps it safe.

Keeper review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"She's a Keeper!!!!"

What do you like best?

Within seconds I can access all of my important information. User id's, passwords and important information that I need in a secure, but handy location. I use Keeper ALL THE TIME!!! It especially helps when I am away from my desktop and use the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

I love Keeper. It is way better than the password app that my wife uses. The only possible negative that I would mention is asking me to back up or to share it with friends too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version and you will love it. I used that for a while before deciding this was perfect, and then I upgraded to a paid plan, so I could access my information from all my devices (phone, tablet and computer)

I have plenty of bank, state and federal websites/accounts that require me to use complicated passwords or to change the passwords every quarter. No way I could remember the passwords, but Keeper remembers for me! As a small business owner, when I am travelling and on vacation, I still have work to do. I have often saved pertinent info in Keeper, to make sure my sensitive information is readily, but safely available to me.

Keeper review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"Great password manager"

What do you like best?

The seamless AES256 interaction and interfaces with my Keeper password vaults on each of my mobile devices, notebook, desktop, and iPad. To top it off, ready access in the web browser for Safari and Firefox.

What do you dislike?

Slow evolution into a vault where recently I've been able to file sensitive files securely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make strong passwords and associate them to specific applications and web sites, and to user ID's that allow you to be nondescript, then this is for you. I like the fact I don't have to type in my ID or password using Keeper, thus defeating key loggers. AES256 encryption, cross platform and device synchronization, and use of the vault for sensitive notes and files make it a "keeper"!

Preventing personal identity loss, using a multitude of passwords in different systems and applications and having them readily accessible.

Keeper review by Sarah O.
Sarah O.

"Cannot Live Without my Keeper!"

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly, available on multi-platforms, and comes in a variety of choices; individual, family, and business. I use Keeper every day, all day long for personal and business use to store and remember more than 100 passwords for the various websites I work on and manage. My co-workers and I share passwords and keep each other updated on password changes using Keeper. I can seamlessly move from my computer to my phone when on-the-go as well using my Keeper Android App. Generating passwords is simple. You just click the icon to create. I have control over how long Keeper keeps me logged into the computer I am using as well, that way I can change it if I am using a computer that is not my own. I also love that I am able to save additional fields like security questions and notes. Remembering just one password is a must for me.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any problems or dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use. Easy to add and remove passwords. Love the one-touch password generator. I never have to think about or worry about the safety of my passwords. I love Keeper and the support they give their users.

Makes sharing passwords for our business sites between users simple,

Keeper review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"Very Useful and Secure"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my large amount secure data on any Internet device - Web, or phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the web browser integration is not all that great with functionality occasionally slightly reduced. I also removed the app from my phone at one point due to excessive resource usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is ideal if you have a large amount of passwords or other secure data you need to regularly keep track of. I would highly recommend paying the small yearly subscription fee.

This is now used to store all of my many, many password and other secure data. It means I can use much more secure passwords. I use it for both my work and my personal secure data. With regular backups performed automatically I am happy it is secure.

Keeper review by Anton L.
Anton L.

"Best password manager"

What do you like best?

Only one single password should be remembered. Works on all my devices: Windows, Android, iOS and has integration with web browser. Easy to use interface (folders, attachments), possibility to generate password with different levels of security (numbers, symbols, length).

Possibility to login using the fingerprint sensor on Android/iPhone.

What do you dislike?

Rearranging folders via drag/drop functionality would be very helpful. Subscription auto-renewal maybe surprising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and you'll love Keeper. You won't need to try anything else.

I use Keeper as my work and personal passwords storage. It's my personal decision and I also recommended it to my colleagues. It is very handy to operate with passwords that need to be changed regularly because of the embedded password generator. It's very easy to use and perfect for work and personal needs.

Keeper review by Grant S.
Grant S.

"All I need in a password manager"

What do you like best?

I have used Keeper for many years and would be lost without it now. It is simple to set up and use and the Chrome extension makes logging into the scores of websites, news services, apps etc I use regularly a breeze. I use it for work and at home so having it on multiple devices and online means I am never stuck trying to remember how to get into anything. Having a cloud backup service which updates everyday means I can relax about losing access to my digital life.

What do you dislike?

As Keeper has kept advancing there isn't anything I dislike anymore. It just does what I need it to do.

Can generate and store strong passwords and not have to remember them for all the devices, applications and tools I use for work.

Keeper review by Jorge P.
Jorge P.

"Keeper is a keeper!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use in setting up usernames and strong passwords, the password generator, and for the migrating user the ability to import ALL of your passwords from another password manager is an awesome feature. In addition, encryption is top notch and access to your passwords across ALL platforms is a value added benefit. The ability to upload documents and to store them in Keeper is a neat feature and if you're extra security conscious, 2 factor authentication is available as is Touch ID for devices supporting that feature. Built-in browser password managers are ok BUT allow anyone access to your information. Keeper knows this and will only fill-in your access credentials ONLY IF you sign-into Keeper first. On the go password creation is achieved by using the password generator and can create complex passwords up to 51 characters long. At work and in personal life, I handle data that needs protection. I can't say I have ever felt safest using another manager. Using Keeper, I can truly say this. I didn't even think twice about renewing my plan---I just did and will continue to be a customer.

What do you dislike?

I really truly like everything about Keeper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want ease of use, secure password protection, integration across various platforms, and are thinking about Keeper---don't delay and just begin using it.

Organization and security. I am more organized with my passwords and sensitive data and trust it to Keeper to maintain its safety.

Keeper review by User in Alternative Medicine
User in Alternative Medicine

"Reliable Protection, HOWEVER......,"

What do you like best?

I like that you can feel confident that keeper protects your passwords.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the yearly subscription rate went from $9.95 to $29.95. That being said I feel like the optional functions/upgrades should be included or at least some of them. Also, multiple users in the same family should get a discount without having to merge/switch accounts. My husband & I both had keeper when it was $9.95 & want to keep our original seperate accounts & feel like we should get both for the family subscription price. Additionally, I don’t need to put it on more than one device so I shouldn’t have to pay for the ability to use it on multiple devices if I am not going to use it. I also get really IRRITATED when I am prompted on the app all the time to upgrade or remain ‘unprotected’. There should be some additional options included with the yearly subscription price.

None currently.

Keeper review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Excellent Password Management"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to organize the passwords and that it is possible to have access to the data on your phone, personal computer, work computer and any web browser.

What do you dislike?

1) I would like specialized fields for adding security question information. 2) I would like to be able to set a reminder to change a password in a certain amount of months. 3) It would be nice to have the technology report a percentage how many of our passwords are the same or too similar to each other. 4) I would like to add users to files. For example if a company sales program is used by 4 different salesman, but the sales manager needs access to all the accounts it would be nice to have password sub records. So it would be Folder > Title > User 1.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try! I am sure once you start using all the features that you will find your workflow more efficient and have less frustration.

Sharing passwords with everyone. This was a much improved feature over an Excel workbook in DropBox with many columns.

Keeper review by Derrick B.
Derrick B.

"Keeper is a Must"

What do you like best?

This software was/is a great find for me. It truly has proven it's worth in my arsenal of products to make my life easier. Keeper allows me to store logins and passwords with confidence and ease of use for retrieval. I only have to remember one password now for the many that I use on multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Not liking the cost for a single user. The price once was lower, but due to the combining of cloud storage which I never use, the price has more than doubled. Only flaw I have with keeper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider lowering the price for a single user. The addition of cloud storage which I don't use has cause the annual price to increase.

Not really having any problems because Keeper keeps me in total control of logins and passwords across the web.

Keeper review by Administrator

"Keeper keeping it safe and easy"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to keep all your private info and passwords in one safe place. With today's logins to multiple websites and apps with different requirements for passwords, there is no way to memorize all that different info. I even have family members info saved before they are technically challenged and airways have issues login in to those favorite websites.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much to dislike. All I can think of are there pop ups I get to use documents back up.

When needing access to work related sites and keeping track of employees info. Keeper is an essential part of my work. There is no way I could get work done quickly and effectively without it. Keeper really saves time.

Keeper review by Dr Philip J M L.
Dr Philip J M L.

"Excellent: quick and convenient "

What do you like best?

Its not only the best password app that I've used, its really one of the best apps I use on a daily basis. The security protection is unrivaled and there are so many useful features that it just has blended into my daily routine, saving me time and keeping me safe online.

So easy, to use. I use it everyday. Passwords are secure and you only have to remember 1!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to complain about. I think there may be a few too many reminders to back up. But nothing serious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no reason not to go with Keeper. Its best in class as far as I can see. Unrivaled protection, easy of use and great value. Highly recommend.

I handle a lot of sensitive data so I'm very concerned about security. Keeper is an essential part of my security network. I couldn't do what I do, without Keeper.

Keeper review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Vital password manager "

What do you like best?

In today’s world where we need to have hackproof passwords, and in a work setting, not only do they need to be strong, but have to be changed every 90 days... keeper is a lifesaver. The auto generate feature that allows you to set parameters is my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

The integration of keeper with web browsers is clunky and doesn’t always work.

Having hack proof passwords that need to change every 90 days without worrying about memorizing them.

Keeper review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Great Password Keeper and Organizer"

What do you like best?

Ease of log-in. Organization of passwords by group, such as Financial, Work, Websites, etc. You can have an unlimited amount of main 'files,' and an unlimited number of password entries within those files. Each password entry can include just a password, or log-in, password, URL, nickname, and any additional notes (i.e., security questions answers).

What do you dislike?

Short automatic log-out timing. Sharing with another user is not intuitive, unlike the rest of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the 30-Day free Trial. Upload all of your websites and current passwords. Change those PWs to the randomly generated PWs in keeper, and then tell me what each of those websites says about the security of your password.

My professional job has approximately 20 different systems that we use internally. And, being on the service side, we have access to almost all major Original Equipment Manufacture software websites. So keeping all of those passwords organized is a huge deal - but made extremely easy by Keeper. I just have a separate file for work and all the entries are organized alphabetically for me. Just a quick scroll and I have instant copy/paste abilities with log-in and password on the same device.

I have shown this application to fellow co-workers, and they have started to use it as well.

Between my normal job, my side business, and my personal passwords; Keeper keeps everything organized into groups at the log in screen, and I can quickly navigate to the PW I want, copy and past it; and I'm into whatever program I need. So smooth, updated immediately across multiple devices.

Keeper review by Arthur M.
Arthur M.

"Helps me keep track of all my passwords"

What do you like best?

I've been looking for a way to keep my password in a secure way and I've found it with keeper. I don't have to worry about where I kept my list of passwords. I just sign in my keeper, either by using my fingerprint or encode my keeper password. Other than remembering my keeper password, I am confident that I can get it from the app and will be able to sign in in all my online accounts. I also use the app to keep track of my user and password infos on my non-online accounts.

What do you dislike?

I believe that keeper can consider using retina and/or facial recognition as another way to sign in, otherwise I have no other dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very helpful app. I highly recommend it!

I have solved my problem of keeping track of my online accounts and passwords in my paper notebook and could even opt to use the password generator for my new accounts. I have realized that I only need to give my keeper sign in password to a trusted person and he or she can already access all my usernames and passwords in case I have an untimely death.

Keeper review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Keeper makes your business more secure and productive."

What do you like best?

I like how simple and easy Keeper is to use. I only have to remember one password and Keeper secures the rest. Without a doubt, everyone knows they need to secure there login information. Keeper makes what was once a complicated and unsecured task something that is simple and easy for all of us to use and completely secure. The days of trying to remember, or worse use the same password everywhere, are over and it couldn't be simpler. Keeper allows us to keep all of our login information secure and easy to access. Sharing passwords with others is easy and secure. They even have a password generator that allows me to use secure highly complex passwords at a touch of a button. I literally use Keeper as part of everything I do online everyday.

What do you dislike?

There's not a single thing I dislike about Keeper. I use it on every pc and mobile device.

Keeper is the easiest safest place to secure all log in information. Whether it is client's log in information or my personal accounts, I trust Keeper to keep all my log in information safe.

Keeper review by Karen L.
Karen L.

"Don't leave home without it"

What do you like best?

I love that I no longer have to think about my passwords and username. My phone goes with me everywhere and so does Keeper. I only have to remember my Keeper password and then Keeper does the rest. I am more secure in this "stolen identity type world," because Keeper generates highly effective passwords. This is the only app that I have ever tried that I have been 100% satisfied. Even though I am 100% satisfied with Keeper, they continue to find ways to improve the app. There has never been a time when the app didn't work. It is so user-friendly. The app walks you through each step of the way. You can easily find the account you are looking for in one simple step. You can edit any of the files with the click of a button...."edit," then simply save any changes. You can add additional files just as easily.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing about the Keeper app that I dislike. It is the only app I have every used that has fully met and exceeded my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have for business and personal use. Everyone needs to be protected online and Keeper makes that possible.

I can have more secure online accounts with the automatic keeper password generator. Again, I don't have to think about the password because it is always at my fingertips...connected to my sidekick, AKA my cell phone.

Keeper review by Administrator

"Simple Platform to save business passwords"

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly and it is easy to organize the passwords. Our organization can add, edit, delete and store all the passwords in one location.

It comes with MFA to access the account.

It can generate custom password options according to our need.

Support is also good.

We can use the trial version for our testing purpose also.

What do you dislike?

Folder structure option is somewhat difficult to handle for a new user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is ideal if you have a large number of passwords or other secure data you need to regularly keep track of. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a simple one.

We are keeping our server environment password and customer data in Keeper.

Keeper review by Doug S.
Doug S.

"My search for the ultimate password protection program is finally over!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it's cross platform and will work anywhere, on any device. The tight integration with Google Chrome is a huge plus since I work in an environment that makes heavy use of Chromeboxes/Chromebooks. I'm also a big fan of the integration with the fingerprint reader on my Android phone. One touch and I can log into whatever site I need. The fact that Keeper also integrates with apps on the phone and not just websites is something that I use and appreciate on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, but I would like to see integration with the fingerprint reader on my laptop so that Keeper functions like it does on my phone. I would also like to see a dedicated "wallet" section like 1Password has. Those are minor quibbles though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and try it out. There are other solutions out there, and I've tried many of them, but I've yet to find any other program with the ease of use, features, and cross-platform support of Keeper.

I'm the network administrator for a medium sized school system, and password security is absolutely essential. Keeper allows me to have unique, complex passwords for different systems and websites which makes my network more secure and my job a lot easier. Our infrastructure is largely built around Chrome-based devices, and the fact that I can access Keeper from any of them is invaluable.

Keeper review by Tim A.
Tim A.

"Great app! a must have for everyone!"

What do you like best?

That i need only remember one single password.

I like the fact that it works on all my devices; whether it be Windows, Android, iOS or Mac, and is integrated in my web browser as well (chrome, Firefox and IE)

easy to use interface and a few possibilities to arrange it how I want (adding folders, attachments, etc)

I like the fact that i can login using the fingerprint sensor on my iphone.

the fact that the program generates new and safe passwords for you

What do you dislike?

URL's to websites don't work well on the iPad and iPhone version. clicking on them results in a blank screen.

Integration in the internet browsers on the iPad and iPhone would be nice to have also.

Making new folders and moving items should be made easier like in windows explorer (drag and drop functionality). it's quite a task if you want to rearrange accounts and folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a while to get used to the fact you have the app. I tend to be stuck on my 'old' passwords which are easy to crack so when installing it make the app generate new (and safer) passwords for all your your websites etc. and install it on every device you have.

The chance you keep using easy passwords is smaller since, even the most impossible to remember passwords are not an issue anymore; keeper remembers them for you so why fear!

Keeper review by Sander W.
Sander W.

"Keeper keeps me safe!"

What do you like best?

The Keeper app allows me to manager my private passwords, as well as my business team passwords. Great intuitive app and good customer support!

What do you dislike?

Personally if find the design a bit outdated. With new features it's not always clear how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeper will give you an clear and easy to use overview of all your password management. Private and business wise.

I was stuggeling with my passwords in my buisiness surroundings. Now I can share the passwords i want with my teams. Great...!

Keeper review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Finder's keepers!"

What do you like best?

This app is a great way to keep all your emails, users and passwords for all your personal and business logins and information safe all in one place! I'd say it's a keeper!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about this Keeper, often times a pop-up will be in the way saying I need to sync or back it up, which I don't mind it till I have time to do it. I wouldn't change the pop-up otherwise I may forget to sync or back up the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful and user friendly for personal and business alike, I strongly recommend it if you want to create strong passwords or can't remember logins or passwords.

Many login sites require special characters and Keeper is a great way to create a special password or generate a strong passwords which is extremely helpful.

Keeper review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Keeper Password Protection"

What do you like best?

Keepersecurity. Com is a softwere for generation and protection of passwords. Very useful on a daily basis. We log in at any time, with Keeper your passwords are always available.

I have had lots of problems losing login / passwords passwords in the past. This causes a lot of damage. After the acquisition of Keeper never again lose an email login or password or website.

What do you dislike?

Payment method. Keeper needs to add MXT martexcoin. Org as payment currency. There is a Brazilian community with more than 200 people who use MXT. Keeper adding this Brazilian digital currency can increase the number of people served in Brazil.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todo usuário de web ou simplesmente usuário de computador deve ter o keeper como ferramenta de segurança.

When a professional or a business loses the login / password of a business or email site generates untold damage. There is a loss of data, generates wasted time to retrieve information and generates them again. And the worst can also be a login / password to access a wallet with Fiat or digital coins, direct financial loss.

Keeper brings secure information and saved money.

Keeper review by User in Computer Software

"Access to everything, from anywhere with one solution"

What do you like best?

What's not to love about accessing all of your passwords with one password. It's secure, easy to use and manage. I use a lot of software for my role and Keeper easily logs me into everything. It's really that simple for a very feature rich solution.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I have a single dislike. Put your passwords into your vault, log into everything seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution it's a no brainer

I used to store all of my passwords on a google drive which isn't really secure. Keeper's vault put's my mind at ease about storing the passwords in a cloud infrastructure since it has AES 256 bit encryption.

The benefit is securely storing my passwords and easily/securely accessing all systems I use on a daily basis.

Keeper review by Wes T.
Wes T.

"Using Keeper for multiple years now"

What do you like best?

The best part of Keeper is the integration with Chrome and other browsers. I can easily set up new accounts at a moment's notice without needing to use an insecure temporary password that gets lost or that is easily hacked. This allows me to seamlessly continue on with what I am doing while knowing that the account I just created is secure and doesn't compromise my other accounts.

What do you dislike?

The multi-account features are improving, but are still not bullet proof. Occasionally, despite my best efforts to force it to do otherwise, Keeper will choose a wrong account or a wrong field in the correct account (login name and email come to mind) when trying to log in or change profile information.

Secure passwords that I do not need to make up.

Keeper review by Gregory B.
Gregory B.

"Best life decision!"

What do you like best?

Keeper is one of the best life decisions that you can make. I started using it for my business, but it quickly grew to become a daily part of my family and my life. The ability to manage and access passwords securely from any device and the added bonus of the auto fill feature has become a must have for everything that I do.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes keeper has a problem distinguishing different email accounts when the login is the same domain requiring me to manually look them up through the app. More like a inconvenience then a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have passwords, you need keeper!

Cyber security is one of the biggest problems any business can face now days. Keeper mitigates this threat with a secure solution that ensures that proper password protocols are met.

Keeper review by April B.
April B.

"Outstanding app!"

What do you like best?

I've been using this app for 3-4 years. I started with the free version then upgraded to an annual subscription due to my ever increasing accounts online and items in my household. All the upgrades for this app have been outstanding with no glitches and seamless integration. The features available are varied and inclusive while the ease of use is very user friendly. I recommend this app to my friends and family and also to you!

Pros

Easy to use

Easy to navigate

Access information across multiple platforms

Customizable

Organizable

Shareable

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product. As a matter of fact I'm upgrading to the family plan soon.

I can easily access my saved info from my app no matter where I am.

Keeper review by Brandyn H.
Brandyn H.

"Amazing App!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use... price point... stability...

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more integrated into browsers and apps but I do know they continue to work on that piece.

Keeping up with all of our secure passwords that are for a major financial institution as well as personal passwords and the ability to make random passwords as well when needed

Keeper review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"I've been using keeper for about 3 years"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they are so secure, and always there when I forget my password. Not only do they have an amazing app, but there's also an actual website you can use also. You can click on the website link and it will take you directly there. From there you can have the password and username that you saved automatically input. It's AWESOME!

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything I dislike. The app has been useful for every purpose I've ever needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have any recommendations. So far, it looks like Keeper Security is headed in the right direction.

I've saved myself the trouble of forgetting multiple passwords. It's also beneficial to share those passwords with coworkers or those close to you.

Keeper review by Robert (Bob) B.
Robert (Bob) B.

"Service Secure Safe and Easy"

What do you like best?

Easy of use. Security. Knowledge of staff and all passwords in one spot. Have been using Keeper almost from the beginning.

What do you dislike?

N/A Why there is no criticism to address. It use to be phone access, but that has been resolved. So don't insist on providing an answer that is relevant

Confidence in security of business accounts

Keeper review by Ron M.
Ron M.

"A Trustworthy password vault"

What do you like best?

First of all I like the encryption if it is good enough for the US governement it is good enough for me

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find nothing to dislike yet, but i'll do mey best to find something

Recommendations to others considering the product

By using yubikey to extend your Keeper password you realy strengthen your security

We all know that the complicater the password is the safer it is, but if you have to type youre password every ten minutes you try to find a solution. Keeper is my solution

Keeper review by Brad J.
Brad J.

"Keeper Enterprise is a great product!"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to require all users to have 2-factor authentication. We also allow the sharing of document passwords such as Excel which has made those documents more secure and easier to manage. Keeper lets users add fields so we teach our employees to use random answers to the personal questions asked by many sites and then store those answers in custom fields.

I have 148 unique strong passwords stored in Keeper and there's no way that would be possible without it.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes with this product or the company.

Password security policies and procedures are hard to enforce because people often take the path of least resistance. For instance our policy states that no passwords are to be duplicated. People duplicate them all the time because they simply can't remember them all -- especially the ones they seldom use. Keeper allows users to store all of their passwords in a very user friendly manner. The application can randomly generate password for you as well.

The bottom line, compliance with our security policies and procedures has improved significantly.

Keeper review by Catherine A. M.
Catherine A. M.

"No Worries In Creating Complex Passwords, Any More!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the Apple ID access information I tend to forget. It makes having a different password for each website I sign into so simple and hassle free.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Oh well, I could make up something...like...I wish there were more background colors from which to choose. Truly, there is not a thing not to like about Keeper Security application software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A final testimony to how this product has served me: In 2015 my home was broken into and my spouse and I got cleaned out! To make matters more complicated, we were living outside of the USA at the time. Luckily, I still had one computer and I was able to access my Keeper Security backup. Because I had Keeper I could provide all of the account numbers of my banking information, license, credit cards, and passport to the police. I could call back to the USA and work with one of my banks and my credit card institutions, because I had kept the phone numbers associated with them in the Keeper Security folders that I set up. This application, this software really saved me during one of my darkest days. Again, I highly recommend this program.

For me, it was a personal problem I was having at my work. I needed a secure way to keep my passwords and log in IDs. My company encouraged us NOT to have them written down on a piece of paper and just stuck in our desk or use "password" as our ID. So, this piece of software became relevant and handy in the workplace for me.

Keeper review by User in Computer Software

"One of the most popular password manager solution"

What do you like best?

Keeper offers an extra layer of security with their Keeper DNA feature, which uses someone’s connected object device to create a unique DNA profile, like for example your Apple watch. It offers a digital vault allowing you to attach videos and photos to passwords in your account and is a great portable password management option. Now, if having a security dashboard is an important feature for you, sadly Keeper doesn’t offer one at the moment.

What do you dislike?

If having a security dashboard is an important feature for you, sadly Keeper doesn’t offer one at the moment. Also I find that Keeper could benefit from a sleeker and friendlier user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeper is really great for small business and for personal use.

Keeper helps you safely manage your passwords, if your using it for personal use the free edition is great. Great application to use for your mobile

Keeper review by Ronald J. P.
Ronald J. P.

"I have used Keeper for years and I have stuck with it because it is easy, practical and efficient"

What do you like best?

The fact that I need only recall one PW to get in and I access all my other shiznit in one app. I can use it on-line and in the APP and it's practical and keeps me organized

What do you dislike?

that I have to pay for it on multiple devices

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you will not be disappointed nor will you go back to your other platform.

I utilize Keeper for storage of important information pertaining to particulars on my specialty patients

Keeper review by Salvatore P.
Salvatore P.

"The Best Keeper Password on the Market "

What do you like best?

I love this App! I use it daily and I recommend it to family and friends as often as I can. It's easy to use, inexpensive, safe and functional. You can customize the look to your preference. But the best part is that its Secure, I've never had an issue syncing or backing up the data.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, nothing. I store passwords and all kinds of important information, i.e. Passport, drivers license, banking, etc. it's a crazy cool and functional App.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it, it's an awesome App!!!!!

Having access to all your important information saves time and reduces stress. It makes life much easier.

Keeper review by Fábio M.
Fábio M.

"Best Keeper Ever"

What do you like best?

Extremely safe ... I use the keeper on my cell phone, macbook and mac mini ... I have all my information on my devices with the utmost security at all times that I need them.

I do not exchange this app for any other.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I do not like in Keeper App. It's very easy to use and quite intuitive. Your best point is sharing the data and securing them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent app to store information with the best security.

I keep a lot of sensitive information in my Keeper and with just my digital or an easy password I have them wherever I am. With that I managed to get rid of several notes and keys of drawers.

Keeper review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Coers all the bases"

What do you like best?

All of my codes, passwords, and access information in one place. I can get to the information quickly and can reach the sites directly. I LOVE it!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - updated frequently. Bugs are worked out of this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast. Efficient. Effective. It is a great resource and a valuble tool in my every day work. My wife and children all use it. It just works!!!

The stress and anxiety of either having to remember all of my passwords and access codes or trying to use only one password for everything. I'm way to busy for the first option and the second option is clearly an unsafe practice.

Keeper review by Happy G.
Happy G.

"Password Keeper - Is Second Smart Brain"

What do you like best?

If you're still using the same password or a variation of your most favorite password for your social or personal banking accounts, then you are looking for trouble. I know what you are thinking, how will I remember all those passwords? Password Keeper is my second smart brain. I really don't care to remember all my crazy passwords anymore. A few clicks from my phone or laptop and I have access to my smart brain. Don't care to think about a password? Keeper will do it for you.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to complain about a product that saves your butt so much.

I've realized that having a true encrypted password gives me peace of mind.

Keeper review by User

"Biggest Lifesaver Ever! "

What do you like best?

For those who have multiple password requirements that cannot be duplicative, must have 12-16 characters, cannot contain any word in a dictionary, and basically require the blood of your second unborn child and must be changed every 60-90 days, this app is essential! Particularly the passcode generator, it saves time from staring blankly at the screen wondering "what haven't I already tried that I have a slight chance of remembering tomorrow?" The fingerprint login on the mobile device makes this so accessible to the user that you can sign on to anything within seconds! And the security of knowing that in the wrong hands the data will be secure and basically implode with the set number of incorrect master passwords, but with restorability from a synched device or backup, is a total blessing. The designers of this app have certainly made me more efficient and given me a lot more peace of mind!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This program has worked wonders for me right from the start. And the upgrades have only given me more trust in Keeper and its developers

I have yet to explore Keeper Business, simply because I am the low man on the totem pole and have not been able to convince corporate office to change their ways and accept a great product for their employees

Keeper review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Life might end without it. "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is, how it helps me store the passwords logically and keeps both work and private passwords in one place.

As well as this you can categorise your passwords and copy them to paste into the password section of the site you are using.

There are wallpapers to personalise it and the capacity to scale up to meet a large company's needs too.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of at his moment in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would simply recommend them to use this product. It does exactly what it says it will do and very well.

Keeping track of huge numbers of passwords without using a select few.

Keeper review by Bill C.
Bill C.

"Keeper Password Manager, Easy, Efficient & Secure for a Bank"

What do you like best?

We believe the security features and infrastructure of this product is excellent and will meet all of our needs and audit / exam scrutiny.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, we are rolling out to our associates presently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We searched for over one year for a product that was easy to use, worked across multiple applications such as browsers, mobile and PC and most importantly was secure enough to meet the scrutiny that we face with auditors and regulatory examiners. Several individuals in IT first tried this product personally then we began to implement on the corporate network. So far, we are very pleased with the functionality. We will continue to roll-out to all associates over the next six months.

The same business problem that every business with computers has, trying to maintain the numerous passwords that are used on a daily basis for some very high risk applications such as money transfer systems.

Keeper review by Executive Sponsor in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Executive Sponsor in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Good product, recent versions require using the Cloud"

What do you like best?

It has a great interface, is easy to use, and clients for IOS, OSX, and Windows are all equal in performance and usability. The ability to add custom fields as well as notes/plaintext is also a compelling feature.

What do you dislike?

Past versions supported syncing locally via ftp and/or wifi. Most recent versions have removed this functionality and now require you to use the cloud to sync your devices. While this now requires a recurring payment to enable this functionality, it's not the worst part of this new restriction. The worst part is that now if I want to sync my passwords, I'm forced to send my (albeit encrypted) password database into the cloud where I lose all control over it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are ok with storing your passwords your password database in the cloud, then this product will serve you well. If you prefer to keep your password database local, then use a different product.

Storing unique, strong, and hard to guess passwords for a multitude of services. This removes any need or desire to write passwords down where they can be later found by others and helps promote using stronger passwords.

Keeper review by Isabela M.
Isabela M.

"Best password database"

What do you like best?

Keeper saves my life every time I need to remember a password. Nowadays is impossible to have only one password to all and Keeper helps you providing easy access to all your records.

What do you dislike?

It is a little bit expensive, it could be cheaper to have a family plan.

I can have multiples passwords and easy access to all of them in all my portables and pc.

Keeper review by Björn R.
Björn R.

"Can't live without it - The way to handle lots of secure passwords"

What do you like best?

Automated functions let you do single sign-on. Thumbprint sensor on iPhone let's you login as simple as it could be. Good app for iPhone.

What do you dislike?

You need to use, learn and understand the functions a bit to get the best registration of your login details. Sometimes the login page webb adress you might use for (example) after resetting your password will not work as a general login page.

It's not really keeper's fault, but the ease of use it provides might make you rely too much on the automatic handling.

Allows me to use complex/safe and different passwords for all applications and systems.

Keeper review by Tim N.
Tim N.

"This app is a keeper."

What do you like best?

I love that I can access my passwords across multiple devices and in multiple apps. Keeper saves me lots of time.

What do you dislike?

On my Samsung Galaxy s7 I have to turn off KeeperFill or my phone crashes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeper will save you time and money while increasing your security. Never lose another password and easily generate new passwords.

I have all my passwords in a secure place, and they are never the same. I work shift work and generally when I get back to work, I have forgotten what I set my password too during my last shift. Keeper solves that problem.

Keeper review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Security"

What do you like best?

security dedication planning of the company on the application that is to say the functionalities of protection the excellent in encryption does not allow the access of third parties asin previous authorization

What do you dislike?

he bad thing because there are no possible failures since the use I do not have at the moment no concern soon the value of the application will fall but to have something good you pay true

Recommendations to others considering the product

not all good

the entrance to the applications

Learning about Keeper?

* We monitor all Keeper reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.