KeepSolid Sign

(20 reviews)

KeepSolid Sign is an easy, time-saving, and secure electronic signature software, that works on any device. KeepSolid Sign allows you to send and esign as many documents, contracts & PDFs as you wish, create unlimited amount of templates, work with your document, improving your client/customer experience and streamlining your workflow.

Work for KeepSolid Sign?

Learning about KeepSolid Sign?

KeepSolid Sign Reviews

Ask KeepSolid Sign a Question
Showing 20 KeepSolid Sign reviews
KeepSolid Sign review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"Does the job I and my team require"

What do you like best?

I have started using this app couple of months ago with 2 my other colleagues - on our Macs, additionally I use it sometimes on my iPhone. Normally we send 7-10 documents per week, mostly NDAs, Notifications of change, proposals. It was a bit hard to figure out how to send the first document, but after testing and sending it, checking how the signing process goes, I invited my colleagues to try it as well. As for now, we are using their Small team plan and the benefits important for me are:

- it is very simple to use, without all the fuss - just upload document, grab the fields you need, assign signers and send it. The notification of changing document status comes really fast, I don't need to wait.

- iPhone app totally syncs with our Macs, because sometimes I need to review the document on the go

- you can create templates from frequently used documents

- customer service - their support team replies really fast and is helpful, I inquired them couple of times regarding collaboration inside the document and team account.

- you can send unlimited amount of documents for signatures in any plan you buy, comparing to alternatives like Docusign.

- it is cheaper than alternatives

I can recommend to at least try it, send couple of documents and check if it fits your needs.

What do you dislike?

- it was hard to figure out how to send the first document

- recipients need to create account in order to sign the document, they claim it is for security reasons, which makes sense, though it is not convenient for those who just needs to sign once.

- maybe not suitable for sophisticated, more complex things like sending petitions etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to sign documents and collect signatures for your documents every once in a while, this app is good enough to do this job. The price is lower than competitors ask and you can send unlimited amount of documents.

We are using it both, for internal needs like signing Notifications of change, HR forms and external with our partners and clients like NDAs, proposals etc.

It is very simple and becomes faster to collect required signatures now.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KeepSolid Sign
KeepSolid Sign review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Decent Platform to help you when you need a contract signed ASAP"

What do you like best?

I like that they have templates. This has helped me reduce the time I need to send out deal closing contracts.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit to figure out to send the contract out for someone to sign.. Had to check in with support on this. But once I got it, it was not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A big button that says, "Send Contract to have signed".. its a bit confusing on how to send the contracts out. Also, a way to have a stock template of a contrcat like a waver embeded on a webpage, so I can just send a client to that location to sign a waver and I can save it. This way I can just have a ipad with me and say sign here.. and not have to enter in a bunch of informaiton.

This allows me to reduce paperwork, save time (and that is equal to money). While allowing my book and record keeping to be tighter!

What E-Signature solution do you use?

KeepSolid Sign review by Heather B.
Heather B.

"Great for a low cost e-signature platform"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the program and the cost. It is clean and though not exactly well spelled out, very easy to learn to use. I love that there is an app for my phone too, at no additional cost to boot! Overall, I will continue to use this product over the competition like DocuSign or Adobe.

What do you dislike?

Initials and signatures are almost too small to use. There is no way of seeing how big to make the fields in order to enlarge the print size. The isn't a real clear tutorial to use the first time you try the software so I sent my first request without a message by mistake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your signature and initial fields larger than you think they need to be or your clients' signatures will be too small to read. Thoroughly review all the pages before you send your first request so you don't miss a step, ie writing a message to the recipient.

Real Estate forms, ie Offers, agreements, etc. I dn't have to spend tons of money to offer my clients and myself an easy way to sign documents from anywhere.

KeepSolid Sign review by Dean R.
Dean R.

"Makes paperwork less burdensome"

What do you like best?

The app is quite simple. It's easy to define signing spaces for both parties, send an email and get a signature when you need it.

Saves a ton of time if you have to sign similar documents on a regular basis with the same people, it's now as easy as sending an email to one person.

We even use it to sign internal documentation, no more walking around the office with a pen.

What do you dislike?

There were issues with email delivery but seems like it's sorted now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a free trial and ask for assistance if you get lost, support is very helpful.

Working with documents, especially ones we have templates for and use regularly.

KeepSolid Sign review by User

"Helps us use less paper and get signatures faster"

What do you like best?

It helped us solve the problem with loosing documents, physically store them, file them etc - I can say we really made a step towards paperless workflow in our company.

What do you dislike?

We needed to install a Windows app to work with documents and send them for signature, because they don’t have such possibility in a web-browser app. Their android app, though, is really what we were looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works really well and fast

I am in logistics business and we need lots of PODs (proof of delivery) signed by goods recipients. Before, our drivers and delivery men we loosing documents or even forgot to collect signatures for all of them. Now, with this app everything is sorted out, each document set is assigned to specific delivery location, so a delivery guy knows exactly what need to be signed. And of course, we don’t loose documents anymore, we sign them with KeepSolid Sign and then export to our local storages.

KeepSolid Sign review by Administrator

"It works well, but can be a confusing process for older people..or non techy types."

What do you like best?

cross platform apps, make it accessible anytime/almost anywhere..

What do you dislike?

I am unable to use it with the clients I have that are non-techie people. The process of sending a doc to be signed and then to have them need to get an account and then get into KeepSolid's process to sign and then find where to sign..literally made a couple older, non-techie clients very frustrated. So I stopped using it for non tech clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial and go through the process of sending a document to yourself(via a secondary email)..and walk through what someone would need to do to complete the process.

Hopefully they'll make it as easy as it SHOULD be. I have not had 1 person like the process... it's not as easy as it should be for the receiver.

They should get an email with the doc, they should click the secured link, and then they should be shown better information about the process and then allow them to JUST SIGN and BE DONE!

-- The last time I went through the process with someone, they had to get the email, click a link, then login in, but first make an account..and then login after getting another email which has nothing to do with anything besides them trying to selll their product at a time they SHOULD NOT BE TRYING TO MAKE A SALE OR FORCING AN ACCOUNT on the receiver. (@KeepSolid: place a link in the footer or header..to try and sell your prodsuct.. but forcing my clients to go through that process is why I don't use The service right now... IT's ACTUALLY EASIER TO PRINT SIGN AND SCAN -> EMAIL BACK, for 99% of my clients.

BY the way , this question/review form, LACKS alot of answers in the selection list replies.

AKA: yes/no/don't know ..could use a Not applicable... and many other places could use the same.. :/

Example:

WHat the heck is this?;

"In what year did you first roll out your current solution? " there's ZERO CONTEXT,., but it expects and answer ? ....ugh..this form is just as frustrating as the signing app. :/ Sorry not Sorry

-------------------------

-- Perhaps you guys need a general Quality Assurance person to help you resolve these issues of not understanding the everyday user. I say that with respect,

I am only able to use it with tech people..it's not a simple process for most people.. and sometimes they'd rather sign and scan -> email instead of dealing with what they feel is an un-intuitive app. .BUT it's not truly un-intuitive(maybe 80%) ..**it's not as easy as it NEEDS to be**. The process of sending a person document to sign, should be they receive the email, click a link and sign. DONE. ..but it's not that simple.. and some get lost in navigation due to "appearing to hidden" navigation.

Like when the Hamburger Menus became a thing in the web..unless there is a sign or text telling them where to go to for the next step.. then it's rather frustrating to deal with for some people...and in the end, that could mean business lost for me... AKA: I have to pick and choose who I'd use this service for.

I am currently using it with ZERO clients. I have used it for ZERO clients. I will probably use it for certain clients in the future...unless they realize that the experience is too murky and should be MUCH easier for the person receiving the docs.

KeepSolid Sign review by Vandana T.
Vandana T.

"KeepSolid"

What do you like best?

The ability to sign documents electronically and get contracts executed faster.

Great for lawyers that have clients that need to get contracts signed asap.

What do you dislike?

That other parties have to create an account to sign the documents. However, they are fixing this so won't be an issue in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great affordable product for getting contracts signed. Thank you for creating an amazing product.

Getting contracts executed faster.

Keeping executed documents in one place.

Reminders for getting contracts signed.

Affordable price.

Great team and support.

KeepSolid Sign review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great way to convert all your business paperwork to digital"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is never again having to print and file contracts and other sensitive and important business documents. You can store a digital copy, in the cloud, and it's always there and available when you need it. The mac app is also an awesome extension rather than solely relying on the browser version.

What do you dislike?

The app is relatively good and straightforward, however it would be great to have some guided assistance to ensure I make the most of the software - the software interface is quite minimal, and it can be easy to get lost. Also some pre-fab templates would be amazing. Also, wish there was a Microsoft Word import/convert feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is definitely a more secure and easier way to store all the important work documents you have. No more paper storage, easy to search and find things, and simple to get docs signed quickly.

We're using KeepSolid Sign for our contacts, NDAs and other work-related legal documents. I used to have these just sitting in a folder on my desktop as scans from the original printed document, but now it's way easier and more convenient to have them all in one central digital location.

KeepSolid Sign review by Joao F.
Joao F.

"Has great potential"

What do you like best?

KeepSolid is very easy to use and has great self-start tours. I enjoy particularly the fact that it provides an application for major operating systems.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you cannot edit the documents on the website and that I cannot personalize the email template sent to clients to sign a document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good, affordable solution for a start-up or venture then go ahead with KeepSolid Sign!

Affordable e-signature solutions

KeepSolid Sign review by Vlad V.
Vlad V.

"Signing is much faster now"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that the signing process is fast and simple for signers. And I like the possibility to use the app with all my devices.

What do you dislike?

App needs more tips to get started, but everything becomes clear after first signing and sending of a document.

Now I make deals faster and have less paperwork.

KeepSolid Sign review by Дмитрий .
Дмитрий .

"Easy way to sign contracts"

What do you like best?

They have the app for Mac and that is exactly what I were looking for. I figured out how to use it through the tutorial on youtube. Most of times I don’t upload documents to the app, I created templates there and use them for my clients.

What do you dislike?

Clients often don’t want to create an account for signing but as I know the team is changing the signing process and registration won’t be required.

It’s not expensive software and it absolutely meets my needs.

KeepSolid Sign review by Felicia W.
Felicia W.

"Great Solution"

What do you like best?

I like how I can create a template and re-use it over and over again.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that each signer has to create an account just to fill in a form.

My business is more secure, more streamlined, and using less paper.

KeepSolid Sign review by Artur P.
Artur P.

"Basic functionalit"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the design and interaction with workflow

What do you dislike?

The lack of advanced/premium (or even enterprise) functionality. That goes from personalising the emails to SSO login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the premium features and implement enterprise features (SSO, etc)

Simple and quick integration

KeepSolid Sign review by Nik D.
Nik D.

"Solid document signing at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use my custom signature throughout

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the web version doesn't support adding documents, only signing. I wasn't told of a roadmap to that. So you need a tablet or mobile phone to be able to add documents. Which is fine, it's just a little cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking at document signing at a fair price, check out KeepSolid Sign

I hate printing out documents, this alleviates that problem.

KeepSolid Sign review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"A few problems"

What do you like best?

The software is okay, but the webbased way of using it is good enough. I keep getting problems with the date picker in the software.

What do you dislike?

The need for recipients to sign up to KeepSolid is a deal breaker. My other sign service, SignRequest, does not need that and I find it superior for that simple reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop the need for recipients to enlist

None, because I needed to use another service.

KeepSolid Sign review by Ryan A.
Ryan A.

"Great concept"

What do you like best?

I can get my customers to sign the paperwork without travelling all the way to my shop

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, however, I wish there was an option to send an automatic reminder to people who didn't sign after a certain day.

These days people are getting lazy and everyone wants to order over the phone but legal part of my business needs a signature, this software solved that.

KeepSolid Sign review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy simple help for documents signing and verification hen "

What do you like best?

Easy set-up for a paperless sign off of documents. Easy internal to share.

What do you dislike?

I am missing a good mobile app support. This would make mobile working a lot easier. Next some integrations with finance applications and or service management systems.

As we do european wide business and everybody travels in different time zones we use it for procurement approval, financial payment approval, financials approval, reporting reviews, business voting etc.

KeepSolid Sign review by User

"Decent software/ app"

What do you like best?

Versatility to use on windows laptop or mobile ios app.

What do you dislike?

Does not support signatures on native MS Word documents (I have to convert them to PDF first)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well with PDF documents, but does not support MS Word documents (which are commonplace in my transactions).

Convenience to electronically execute documents

KeepSolid Sign review by Eduardo Jorge E.
Eduardo Jorge E.

"muy buena aplicacion"

What do you like best?

lo mejor que puede firmar cualquiera aunque no tenga comprda suscripcion.

What do you dislike?

no hay nada en especial que me disguste todo bastante bien.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buena eleccion para agilizar la firma de contratos

la unica pega es que es un poco tedioso buscar tenian que tenerlo mejor organiado

KeepSolid Sign review by Erick D.
Erick D.

"Uma ótima ferramenta"

What do you like best?

O fato de não termos que nos deslocarmos ou forçarmos os outros a se deslocar é maravilhoso

What do you dislike?

Poderia ter mais aprimoramentos e atualizações frequentes

Usamos o software com contratos e documentos fiscais

Learning about KeepSolid Sign?

* We monitor all KeepSolid Sign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.