KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

4.8
(6 reviews)

Ensures a modern living standard for our employees, who contribute to the security of business and society.

Work for KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?

Learning about KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Reviews

Ask KeepSolid VPN Unlimited a Question
Showing 6 KeepSolid VPN Unlimited reviews
KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Bharadwaj P.
Bharadwaj P.

"VPN Unlimited is reliable and affordable."

What do you like best?

The reliability of connection is unparallelled. The subscription i bought is for lifetime for a small price. The subscription comes with use for 5 devices simultaneously. The ease of use from the app gui is amazing. I can add or remove devices from my subscription easily.

What do you dislike?

The limitation that i can only remove one device per week. The feature is also not easily accessible. I would have to either reach to my admin or i have to login into my user office, navigate to my subscription, remove device i do not want to use on my subscription plan.

The business challenge we are solving is of compliance and privacy. The VPN quickly allows us to change regions and test compliance on our end user applications and understand why certain features are not working or failing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by User in Internet

"Secure browsing made easy"

What do you like best?

I love how it easy it is to run and use VPN Unlimited. It's literally just a toggle on my Mac or iPhone/iPad. I also haven't noticed any appreciable lag while connected to the VPN.. It's also very easy to switch to different types of servers based on their load or optimization. Interestingly, I sometimes have to use another VPN to connect to school from home and it doesn't seem to interfere with Keep Solid's product.It's also very easy to switch servers when I need to access info from a non-US permitted server.

What do you dislike?

Although it's easy to toggle on, it can be a little confusing when trying to toggle off on an iPhone. In iOS, I'll try to turn it off via Settings, and toggle the VPN off. It then just toggles VPN back on. i guess this is due to the fact that I'm not using a VPN that's better integrated into iOS. It's not hard to fix, I just open the app and disable the VPN. Thankfully, I don't need to do this very often, but I always end up forgetting when I need to disable it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an iOS user, just remember that in order to disable the VPN you have to open the app and disable it there. Disabling fro the Settings manager wn't work.

I'm a university professor and I use my own MacBook and phone on campus. Although I have a secure WiFi connection at school, I'd much rather have that extra layer of security working for me. I also sometimes work from public locations (e.g., coffee shops, dining hall) in between classes, so this makes it much safer on unsecured networks.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Benjamin E. J.
Benjamin E. J.

"Keeps me Connected Securely Wherever I Go"

What do you like best?

I don't really have to do anything to VPN Unlimited. Install it and let it run automatically in the background on whatever devices you run.

What do you dislike?

The app still needs some work, but the developer is constantly improving things.

Sometimes I travel for work, even abroad. Before VPN Unlimited, I used to end up with blacklisted IP addresses, which websites would block my access to. VPN Unlimited keeps me connected.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"Fast Secure Reliable VPN"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility to use multiple locations and the speed and reliability of this vpn

What do you dislike?

works good on wifi and mobile data, no problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent product, strongly recommend

vpn unlimited can be used to connect to different regions and connect local websites for some IT testing

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Nancy E.
Nancy E.

"The best VPN in the market"

What do you like best?

VPN unlimited is a great VPN with a lot of security features and locations. It is very fast and has a browser extension which makes it easier to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it loses connection and I have to disconnect and reconnect to get my internet connection back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice vpn and they offer a life time package at a very convenient price

It allows me to make a secure network to protect my data over the internet

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited review by Swati G.
Swati G.

"KeepSolid VPN - Most Reliable VPN"

What do you like best?

I love the reliability of this vpn, security and encryption option it provides and the offers it gives

What do you dislike?

nothing is there that i can specify to be disliked

Recommendations to others considering the product

great reliable secure vpn service, never fails to connect

using keepsolid vpn helps us to connect our customers local websites which are sometimes blocked in local region

Learning about KeepSolid VPN Unlimited?

* We monitor all KeepSolid VPN Unlimited reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.