Kelly Services

(2 reviews)

Kelly Service is a platform that offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services and staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.

Work for Kelly Services?

Learning about Kelly Services?

Kelly Services Reviews

Showing 2 Kelly Services reviews
Kelly Services review by Felisha C.
Felisha C.

"Subs for days!"

What do you like best?

There are so many subs to choose from and the ease of choosing myself instead of having to get a stranger is even better.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could put in for a sub online with just moments notice. Instead you must call, although the customer service agents are always pleasent and friendly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kelly Services
Kelly Services review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Kelly Services- reliable"

What do you like best?

I like best that it is very easy to use and all the information is easily accessible, The tabs clearly indicate where to find all he information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can not modify the login username. Currently my login is a random number assigned to me by HR and I would prefer a username I chose.

Also, when it logs out, you can not just log back in but must go to the original site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I do recommend Kelly.

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Learning about Kelly Services?

* We monitor all Kelly Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.