Kenshoo Infinity Suite

Kenshoo is a agile marketing software for managing, automating, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns at scale.

Work for Kenshoo Infinity Suite?

Learning about Kenshoo?

Kenshoo Infinity Suite Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 230 Kenshoo reviews
Kenshoo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid Intergrations with Social Media Platforms for Advertising"

What do you like best?

It's easier keep track of multiple accounts, campaigns, and launch campaigns for Facebook/Instagram from Kenshoo than it is from Facebook Ads Manager or Power Editor. I also appreciate being able to have "Personas" (audiences/targets) that are linked to different placements (News Feed, IG Stories, etc.). Creating ads is quick and the workflow is spelled out making it easy to learn. Kenshoo also has a dedicated account manager who is quick to take my team's feedback. The account manager is also helpful when it comes to troubleshooting problems, especially when there's advertiser's money on the line.

What do you dislike?

I think Kenshoo should have a recommend interface view - for example, I've changed the setup/columns order for different tasks by playing around in the interface. It'd be nice to have few different recommended options for setup that I can go back to easily by clicking a button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Kenshoo team is very helpful at troubleshooting. The Social interface is intuitive and helps my team get more ad created quicker and more accurately than in the social media platforms themselves.

My team uses it to launch campaigns/ad sets/ads on Facebook and Instagram for dozens of clients with year-round content calendars. It's much easier to mass create campaigns, many different times with multiple iterations. For example, I can easily create a single campaign with 20 different ad sets targeted at different people, each with multiple ads for different placements. It's easier than doing it Facebook.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kenshoo Infinity Suite
Kenshoo review by <span>Austin V.</span>
Austin V.

"Kenshoo is a great tool for our clients' needs, but is expensive & often prices itself out."

What do you like best?

Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Way too expensive. Should provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use if you have multiple platforms you require integration on.

I work in digital marketing - specifically paid media. Kenshoo helps me with cross-platform management and makes bid/budget management easier.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Kenshoo review by <span>Alin G.</span>
Alin G.

"Multipurpose All- In-One Tool"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo helps combine and analyze data from multiple platforms over several large accounts. It has multiple useful features such as: filtering, bulk edits, custom labeling, and scheduling. It is great for multiuser experience and aggregates all the data in one place and that helps with putting together full performance view and generate reports that can be shared across whole team.

What do you dislike?

It has limitations in terms of time and data amounts you can view and download, on our large account it is impossible to generate YTD or quarterly detailed keyword reports as it limits you to few months, ad feature that will let you download date without statistics is not useful because it is the numbers that we are looking to analyze.

I also dislike that it is currently not Yahoo Gemini compatible as it seems to be the new and developing advertising platform for 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely would like it to become Gemini compatible withing the next year as well as provide the ability for viewing and reporting on wider time range.

As for every business it all starts with data integrity. With more complete data is the better are analytics and future predictions across paid channels performance.

Daily management of larger paid search accounts on multiple advertising channels with multiple campaign objectives, focusing on achieving brand growth and incremental ROI.

Kenshoo review by <span>Michelle A.</span>
Michelle A.

"Great Capabilities for Multiple Social Platforms"

What do you like best?

The interface has an easy to follow workflow and allows for some more complex targeting capabilities than social platforms do on their own. You can also customize reporting to include metrics from 3rd party tracking capabilities. And, while we don't yet use this capability, we really like the idea of blending intent audiences from search behavior with social audiences for targeting on Facebook and other social platforms.

What do you dislike?

The interface is S L O W. Sometimes it makes it difficult for my team to complete tasks efficiently. New roll-outs for specific new features on Facebook or other social networks are sometimes glitchy or behind their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up to date on product enhancements and voice your opinion on features you really want to see included in future roll-outs.

Previously, we didn't have a lot of transparency into the performance or specific audience benefits of funding social media efforts and now are able to test and make the case for further investment on a channel that is increasingly important from a customer service perspective and a revenue perspective.

Kenshoo review by <span>Anthony d.</span>
Anthony d.

"Great product, love Kenshoo!"

What do you like best?

I like how everything flows. Kenshoo allows a user to track campaigns easily and audit spend vs budget, performance, etc easily without having to create multiple reports and play with data in excel.

Their bidding algorithms are really top notch, i think some of the best in the industry. I feel that I am actually doing more proactive bidding rather than trying to play catch up with my campaigns when doing things in Kenshoo. I also like the new analysis grid which is making it easier to manage my campaigns, assign dimensions, and more.

What do you dislike?

It's a little confusing and the layout could use some work. Many times there are great features tucked away in kenshoo, but accessing them easily or knowing about them is frustrating.

Having more than 1 profile bidding policy per account would also be great. A lot of the times, shopping and search campaigns would be more easily managed within 1 profile but we need to have 2 in order for Kenshoo to be able to run the bidding algorithms separately.

Having the analysis grid, and the tool as a whole be able to handle higher volume accounts would also be extremely helpful. A lot of the times we get error messages in regards to not being able to export as many rows as we have selected, or we're trying to do too much in the analysis grid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely give it a try! If you want to take your bidding to the next level, Kenshoo is a great tool to do so.

I have to constantly keep a close eye on budgeting and making sure my clients don't go over. The feature that allows me to quickly see how much % of my budget I've spent every month is great for me.

Kenshoo review by <span>Jessica A.</span>
Jessica A.

"Client Services Director"

What do you like best?

I love Kenshoo's data analytics and automated actions features. The bulk sheets allow us to work efficiently with clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could save a draft of a campaign mid creation but it is in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Become Kenshoo Certified through KenshooU

Managing several customers marketing and advertising efforts seamlessly.

Kenshoo review by <span>Vishal K.</span>
Vishal K.

"Excellent Product For Any Agency"

What do you like best?

Ease of use between multiple accounts and channels. Advanced search can be tricky at first but once you learn how to use it, it is a very powerful too.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability to report on geographic data, time of day data, and hour of day data in the dashboards. They all exist as dashboards but we can't tie cost to other metrics which makes it very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the tutorials and really play around with the advanced search because it will be your best friend eventually.

We are trying to increase ROI or decrease cost per lead for every client. Kenshoo allows us to do this fluidly. By tracking budgets from multiple accounts in one place, we are able to save a lot of time and in essence money using kenshoo!

Kenshoo review by <span>Manesh R.</span>
Manesh R.

"Efficient and time saving"

What do you like best?

There is a lot to like about Kenshoo, the automations, the ability to manage changes on multiple search engines at one go, the templates they provide to analyse data and also reporting. It also integrates with GA, CRM systems and caters for other 3rd party data.

What do you dislike?

Data is not real time which is not too much of an issue. The social platform is not incorporated within the Kenshoo Editor. Apart from that it is a very robust tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brilliant tool to use if you want efficiencies and results

We needed a tool that will allow us to pull in revenue data from a CRM system and allow us to optimise on ROI. We also needed a tool that will integrate search and social. Kenshoo was the perfect tool for us.

Kenshoo review by <span>Matt H.</span>
Matt H.

"Kenshoo makes search marketing easy."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Kenshoo is their bid management automation capabilities. Users have the option to utilize Kenshoo's bid-to-goal policies based off of their sophisticated algorithms. Users can also set up automated bid changes based off of their easy-to-use advanced search function.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Kenshoo is the inability to filter ad groups when adding negative keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Kenshoo Search. The platform can deliver great performance results for your campaigns and also automate many tasks that will free up time for your employees to focus more on strategic planning.

We're improving our overall marketing efficiency by optimizing SEM campaigns with Kenshoo. We've recognized how to cut wasted spend by adding negatives found from Kenshoo search term reports.

Kenshoo review by <span>Nicholas C.</span>
Nicholas C.

"Kenshoo is headed in the right direction but still needs work"

What do you like best?

I love the new Analysis grid that helps cutting and sifting through data at all levels exceptionally easy.

What do you dislike?

Kenshoo needs to get up to speed in terms of reporting. They lack the ability to pull high volumes of data quickly like their competitors. Also, the analaysis grid can only access so much information at a time so there are many instances where you need to be extremely specific in terms of your filters when drilling down into elements of your campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should definitely be at top of mind when deciding what platform to use for all your search marketing needs

Kenshoo enables great insights from there attribution model enabling search marketers to make better decisions on a keyword level.

Kenshoo review by <span>Erick R.</span>
Erick R.

"Incredibly Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

There are so many possibilities with this tool and their customer service is like no other! It makes managing a large amount of accounts much more efficient and provides you with the things you need to make your results scalable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that objectives are only set up at the profile level and cannot be attributed to a single campaign or group of campaigns. That being said I understand that they are addressing this issue first of the year with some possible options to make that work.

We manage a variety of different businesses' SEM and social campaigns. Kenshoo's platform allows us to integrate the two and use a much more powerful tool than much of our competition.

Kenshoo review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Innovative technology, best used by savvy marketers"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is the Ferrari of bid management tools: 1) has the most powerful capabilities, 2) requires a sophisticated driver to get the most out of it, 3) is not the lowest cost option. If winning the race is the most important thing to your organization, you need the best car with a adequate driver.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult for inexperienced marketers to master.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If driving the best possible results is a priority, make an investment in this technology and find savvy people equipped to make the most out of it.

We are a direct response digital agency specializing in paid search and paid social. Driving the best possible results is the core of what we do, and everything we do revolves around that mission. Kenshoo helps automate the routine tasks so our teams can focus on more strategic initiatives and go home at a reasonable hour.

Kenshoo review by <span>Josh B.</span>
Josh B.

"Powerful bidding algorithm for Search and Shopping"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo has the best bidding algorithm on the market. Products like ActiveCluster and Kenshoo Portfolio Optimizer allow us to automate bids for keywords/product groups that otherwise wouldn't have enough data to make manual bidding decisions and allow us to optimize portfolio performance towards our business goals more powerfully than manual bidding could ever achieve.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be slow and counterintuitive. There are a lot more features that could be built into the UI that would make account management much more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to automate bidding and have concrete budget or ROI goals, Kenshoo is the best tool on the market to boost your account performance. If you are looking to do more manual campaign/bid management and need an easy and intuitive user interface, there might be better alternatives.

Automating bidding towards different budget/ROI goals. Automating campaign and budget management across multiple engines. Automating performance analysis and reporting across engines.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A Solid, if a little finicky system that does its job"

What do you like best?

Fairly simple to use and teach others, which can be a huge issue with ad servers. The advanced search and find and replace tools are above and beyond anything offered from other ad servers. Ultimately, they provide an ad server on par with competitors, but with a few extra bells and whistles.

What do you dislike?

As I hinted at in the title, the system can be a bit finicky at times, specifically with uploads. Though the error output is easier to understand than other advertisers, I still find myself more frustrated when attempting to upload in kenshoo vs and editor or another ad server. I also get frustrated with the ad group and campaign settings. Adding a bulk edit option for these changes would be nice as it's just too tedious right now to make multiple changes to campaigns and ad groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do worry about their fees being above what others charge. Also, there has been quite a bit of turnover at their Chicago offices.

Definitely the find and replace ability. It's a miracle worker when you have frequently changing promotions and end dates. I enjoy using the new visualization ability when utilizing the optimize tab. It's also nice to be able to mass update sitelinks easier than you can do in the engines.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good bid tool with limitations for larger accounts"

What do you like best?

The ability to make quick edits in the analysis grid. The user experience is better since the layout was redesigned. Kenshoo support is also very helpful when an issue does arise. Web query reports are great as well.

What do you dislike?

The limit on the number of campaigns, ad groups and keywords that you can view in the analysis grid. With an account with hundreds of thousands of keywords I would like to be able to filter for specific campaigns in the analysis grid but we can't do that yet. I also want to be able to export from the analysis grid and make direct changes there. Additional checks in the URL builder to prevent issues could use improvement as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your account is very large it could be frustrating to make quick optimizations. It is still possible but there are extra steps you need to take rather than with a smaller account.

We are improving efficiency and optimizing towards our revenue goal that has been set for us.

Kenshoo review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Kenshoo is Easy and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that Kenshoo makes it really easy to pull various types of reports at any given time. I also like how I am able to see all of my campaigns across all platforms in one place. It's very easy to read and understand. I'm also able to send reports to colleagues and they are able to digest the data easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Kenshoo Editor is not compatible with Yahoo Gemini yet. It makes it very difficult for all of my campaigns to be in sync when I have to go into the Gemini UI and upload things manually. If Editor was compatible with Gemini it would make things much more smooth and convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend considering what platforms you run on and what type of capabilities your campaigns have before going with Kenshoo. It is very annoying that they are not compatible with Yahoo Gemini, which is a high performer for us. It makes uploading ads and keywords and campaigns into the UI very timely.

Business problems I'm having are uploading to Gemini because of the lack of capabilities. Benefits have been the ease of reporting and the types of reports that I am able to pull for myself and my colleagues.

Kenshoo review by Agency
Agency

"Overwhelmingly Good"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and intuitive features. The site is extremely well-organized and has plenty of tutorials.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes feel like I'm giving up the use of managing my accounts, which is disconcerting. I would like to have a lot more transparency in how things are being managed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Others considering Kenshoo should consider planning out a lot of time to switch form your current provider

Automation with advertising campaigns for customers.

Kenshoo review by <span>Nina V.</span>
Nina V.

"Kenshoo for Facebook campaigns"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Kenshoo is the ability to use the same ad but be able to target multiple personas all at the same time. It is very efficient in doing so.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Kenshoo that it can be very glitchy - which sometimes gets blamed on the Facebook UI. Also, I do not like that Kenshoo is not able to do and/or targeting - and that it will not resync into Kenshoo once the targeting has been appended in the Facebook UI.

Business problems that are being solved are that is it helping me save time by being able to create ads in bulk and not having to do them one at a time. It is also a benefit that you can save personas, so that you do not always have to reenter targeting when creating ads at different times.

"Inconvenient."

What do you like best?

Merges Google, Gemini and Bing data for reporting

What do you dislike?

custom metrics have character limits, conversion metrics are limited to 30, its difficult to navigate in a way that shows you campaign ad group keyword match type and data all on one line in the interface. analysis tab is very slow to load and cannot handle the data i need i it too. some report options can pull in conversion types while others can only pull in conversion metrics. everytime i set up a new one for a pharma client, i apparently have to get pharma exemption from kenshoo and google or things break. doesn't work well with sizmek unless integration enabled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not as easily customizable as one might like. Using as the tool to launch campaigns in multiple engines at the same time is really not useful in my opinion because the bulk sheet format for uploading and editing the archived keyword just adds more complexity than doing the same thing twice in AdWords Editor. Also way more features are supported in engine editors for uploading than in Kenshoo.

we're measuring impact of search media spend on bottom line client sales goals. no benefits as of yet because client is not e-commerce.. working towards a weighted engagement scoring system to eventually tie back into an ROI

"Top choice for an FMP"

What do you like best?

There are many advantages to working with an FMP but a few that are specific to Kenshoo include the use of portfolios and the ease of trafficking process.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be slow and buggy at times but the support team is usually very quick to respond and resolve the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to any agency who manages multiple clients with aggressive monthly goals.

Utilizing portfolios has helped improve performance for DR clients with strict KPI goals.

"Good for Beginners"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and how it follows the Facebook structure.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have a set up to game the Facebook system and it’s algorithms aren’t very strong with their portfolios

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to do this yourself then use Kenshoo, but if you’re an agency I would not recommend.

It does help with further analysis than Facebook ads manager can provide. And makes building ads easier

Kenshoo review by <span>Lawrence Y.</span>
Lawrence Y.

"SEM + shopping enterprise management"

What do you like best?

shopping management is strong. automated bidding works well enough and portfolio bidding product is one of the best on the market

What do you dislike?

interface is quite not user-friendly. many areas where they could add simple interface changes to make life much easier. account setup/profiles are weird (dislike having dimensions shared across profiles, for example)

Recommendations to others considering the product

they are working on a lot of product upgrades that our agency has specifically requested, so clearly very receptive to our needs.

shopping management is probably the strongest on the market, leading to better ROI than competitor platforms with easier management.

Kenshoo review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"Nearly two years of solid functionality."

What do you like best?

Moving onto Kenshoo from an agency-centric platform, I have appreciated the flexibility to manage within a profile to satisfy a variety of performance and business objectives, rather than simply applying a single algorithm at a portfolio level. And as a full-serve, in-house resource, I have definitely appreciated the ease of creating, scheduling and managing the many (and vastly more important) components of a search program beyond the bid.

Also of significant business value is the ability to import and manage by third-party (e.g. - IBM/Coremetrics, Adobe/Omniture) reporting; visibility into multiple and/or variable attribution models within the KUI would be even better...

What do you dislike?

Single greatest source of dissatisfaction is the fact that bidding rules cannot be layered on, nor applied in a manner any more granular than campaign level. It is enormously helpful to be able to implement bidding rules at KW level which trump rules set at ad group level, which trump those set for the entire campaign or portfolio.

And from a usability perspective, it is frustrating to be unable to view/download profile-wide performance in a manner similar to the AdWords UI/MCC - all ad groups, all keywords, all ads, etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, carefully consider whether your current account structure is suitable for campaign-level bid management. For example, I generally regard the Ad Group as the primary functional unit within my accounts and not infrequently find myself creating one campaign for a given product category + broad matchtype and a second campaign for the same product category and phrase and/or exact-match ad groups. If a substantial overhaul will be necessary, setting up an all-new account with the search engine may be advisable so as to limit the clutter within the profiles to be created. This will streamline any synchronizations between the KUI, Kenshoo Editor, Google AdWords Editor, and the Yahoo!/bing editor.

Additionally, if your PLA programs are not to be managed within the Kenshoo platform, you will want a stand-alone account for PLA campaigns.

Day-to-Day management of a multi-brand, multi-million dollar paid search program encompassing a full range of branding, prospecting and profit-seeking strategies and objectives.

Kenshoo review by <span>Hubert J.</span>
Hubert J.

"Kenshoo is a very thorough and accurate tool for measuring all kinds of conversions."

What do you like best?

The feed list for product advertising in standard Search

Very efficient Bid policies - from CPC and position stabilisation, to CPA optimisation

Kenshoo Editor

New keywords tool

What do you dislike?

Not very easy to use interface.

Manual little tweeks are sometimes hard to manage in a large account.

We had a lot of clients whose main aim was to drive as much traffic to the site while at the same make sure that we are not loosing on conversion side. Kenshoo made it possible and at the same time doubled the number of effective keywords.

Kenshoo review by <span>William C.</span>
William C.

"Managing Campaigns Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The tool is amazing in managing budgets for multiple campaigns across different channels. Their reporting allows me to view accounts at a high level or dig deep into accounts.

What do you dislike?

The ability to sync certain elements from one channel to another has some flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great till to manage multiple profiles and campaigns.

Effectively managing multiple accounts for different channels. Allows you to work in one system without as much bouncing around.

Kenshoo review by <span>Jason R.</span>
Jason R.

"Great resource and getting better."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to (intuitively) build a custom client dashboard as well as to schedule robust / nicely visual summary reports for automatic scheduled distribution to clients. With the dashboard I use it to show WoW, MoM & YoY trends, best conversion days and times, and clear path to conversion. With call tracking integration based on keyword level tracking, the Path to Conversion becomes hyper-granular.

What do you dislike?

The reports library is very robust but would love more customization flexibility without the need for custom development work or investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of existing call tracking on client side and whether it is compatible with Kenshoo. Most of the top call tracking solutions already play nice with Kenshoo, but if your client uses a call tracking solution that is not Kenshoo compatible, it obviously creates a nightmare for managing paid search without call conversion data.

Paid search core and growth optimization for mid to large sized companies. The ability to keep your finger on the pulse of pacing and performance - and to provide access to your clients to do the same internally - sets you up well for success, and eliminates a lot of "busy work" reporting and RFI responding.

Kenshoo review by <span>Kamo A.</span>
Kamo A.

"Kenshoo strikes the perfect balance between ease of use and powerful functionality."

What do you like best?

The workflow for creating and managing ads is my favorite part of using Kenshoo. It provides a great amount of control without feeling overwhelming. This is critical in an ad ops tool because to be effective you need to come back to use it again and again. With many of the tools out there this feels like a chore. With Kenshoo it feels easy and empowering.

What do you dislike?

I want to run Twitter ads, but much of the functionality is unavailable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have very aggressive goals in terms of reaching certain volume and performance targets in a short amount of time then Kenshoo is the way to go.

With Kenshoo we are acquiring users for the mobile apps of technology startups. The main benefit for us has been the ability to run and easily manage 1000s of ads for multiple clients while meeting very stringent performance goals in terms of CPA and ROI.

Kenshoo review by <span>Dmitry A.</span>
Dmitry A.

"Robust, intuitive and essential for scale"

What do you like best?

Personally, as a manager of multiple SEM teams I enjoy Kenshoo's "user management" features which allow me to pick and choose which accounts users see when they login. Moreover, Kenshoo's "dimension" settings allow for me to add labels to profiles and categorize them into similar groupings thereby making navigation in the UI very easy. Lastly, Kenshoo's "profile objective" feature allows for users to set up campaign/profile goals and track the progress of those goals in a color readout in the Kenshoo grid giving managers a quick view into an accounts health.

What do you dislike?

The current logic behind Kenshoo's budget management's algorithm is a bit flawed and can use some work and the standard grid view is hard to navigate when compared to Adwords. With that said, I am told that these issues will be addressed in the near future and I am looking forward to those releases.

Managing campaigns directly in the engines creates room for error especially when it comes to over/under spending if campaign are not monitored properly. Kenshoo has consequently helped us with both problems and allowed us to realize our full earning potential. Using Kenshoo's budget management automation and advanced search/scheduled actions functionality we are able to make sure that campaigns spend the right amount without going over and are shut off when they need to be.

Kenshoo review by <span>Kristina S.</span>
Kristina S.

"We use Kenshoo Social for Facebook advertising."

What do you like best?

The Kenshoo platform is very user-friendly, enables us to create Facebook campaigns with ease, and also to quickly compare performance metrics across all of our campaigns at once. They can also pull Google Analytics metrics into the dashboard and create custom metrics using Google Analytics data, which is extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced a few technical problems while using the Kenshoo platform that can temporarily prevent us from making changes to our Facebook campaigns, typically caused by unexpected changes made by Facebook, so that would be the only negative. However, the Kenshoo team is always extremely responsive and quick to solve any problems that arise.

We are able to optimize our campaigns more quickly and effectively because of the bulk capabilities of the Kenshoo dashboard. This enables us to adjust our budget and Facebook strategy much more quickly than we would be able to otherwise, which has been really impactful. Being able to integrate our Google Analytics metrics into the dashboard and create custom metrics combining Facebook metrics and Google Analytics metrics has also been invaluable.

Kenshoo review by <span>Travis R.</span>
Travis R.

"I am an account manager at an agency and use Kenshoo for management of search accounts"

What do you like best?

Using the platform across channels and the advance search feature makes bid adjusts extremely easy. Also the dimension filtering allows us to easy categorize performance.

What do you dislike?

The Analysis view makes it much more difficult to create small number of ads, there is no copy feature there. Also, a lot of the helpful reports (example: keyword by device) would be great if they were viewable on Kenshoo, then exportable if we wanted to manipulate in Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They would have to understand they way Kenshoo is moving is away from the more intuitive performance grid to the analysis tab that isn't quite as straightforward with say the adwords interface.

Trying to achieve a higher ROI or increase leads for lead gen advertisers. Custom metrics make this process much more customizable..

Kenshoo review by <span>Caio F.</span>
Caio F.

"Kenshoo - A quick review about this amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

It is a 360º Tool with full integration with different channels and is known as best-in-class portifolio optimization and bid manager, its a very friendly tool that provides us to have universal channels, analytics dashboards, automatic bid managers, scheduled actions, dynamic tracking and others vital features. Besides all that, they have an amazing local support and helped a lot our company to achieve the main goals.

What do you dislike?

Is not so easy to manualy import results from non-automatic channels and sometimes we need support to do that (but they always solve our problems :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kenshoo was a key partner who contributed directly to the success of all campaigns in 2013 and 2014, providing a new way to optimize and make the most of the investment we had. It's a unique tool in the market and the results that we had after the implementation really worth the setup and their costs.

The tool was essential for online marketing team invest all budget allocated to the channel with an impressive accuracy, With tons and tons of ad sets and ads, the operational work for optimization of campaigns was reduced to a few clicks.

And the most important benefit was in terms of results. At the beginning of the operation Facebook campaigns demanded a huge operational work and had results below the expectations. After Kenshoo implementation, our ROI has increased over 3x and we were able to scale our investments due to the amazing results!

Kenshoo review by <span>Shalini A.</span>
Shalini A.

"Kenshoo Review - 360i"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to create multiple iterations of ad units and ad sets. Personas are wonderful! Creative refresh is a dream!

What do you dislike?

Kenshoo can be very slow to load and sync sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kenshoo has created a robust technology that allows you to easily set up complicated, custom campaigns. Through Kenshoo, we've been able to decrease the amount of time it would take us to launch a campaign in Power Editor by 80%.

Have used automated actions regularly to day-part and schedule increases and decreases in budgets.

Kenshoo review by Agency in Media Production
Agency in Media Production

"Great product and support"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo has been huge for helping us manage budgets across thousands of campaigns. The scheduled reporting and advanced search features save a ton of time.

Kenshoo support is great and available 24/7, which is important for us as we work with international clients.

What do you dislike?

Product updates can be slow to materialize. It's nice to hear news of an exciting update well in advance, but it's a tease when it takes years for the update to be released.

Overspending/underspending client budgets was a major problem for us prior to using Kenshoo. We now have few to no problems in this area.

We also spent far too much time creating reports in the past. Kenshoo's scheduled and automated reporting features save us dozens of hours every month.

Kenshoo review by <span>Earl H.</span>
Earl H.

"Kenshoo makes managing campaigns to scale easy!"

What do you like best?

From search to social, we use Kenshoo for nearly all of our clients. Hands on setup from dedicated teams and quick trouble shooting makes this platform a must for any agency/brand that is looking to manage their digital campaigns to scale.

Segmentation is easy and helps to provide additional insights at almost every level.

What do you dislike?

- Naming Prefixes should not be limited to 15 characters.

- The single most annoying thing for as a user is that I cannot scroll to the right unless I am at the very bottom of the page. (Chrome on MacOS)

With the ever increasing dependence on data, we need as many tools as we can to be able to understand why performance is good or bad. Not only is there revenue attribution, and ROI metrics, but the additional analysis tools have helped to optimize our campaigns faster.

Kenshoo review by <span>Shay A.</span>
Shay A.

"A helpful and open communication relationship keeps things moving along."

What do you like best?

For daily use, the analysis grid and the ease of combing through sitelinks (which we use often).

What do you dislike?

Not being able to export and/or import cross profile through advanced search.

We really appreciate the new chat feature. It has come in handy as opposed to just opening a ticket for something that could be fixed relatively quickly. Kenshoo has also been receptive to ideas such as our need for cross profile exporting/importing as well as cleaning up the way sitelinks are imported via the template.

Kenshoo review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great for managing multiple campaigns"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is great for managing multiple campaigns at a time, including across clients. The suite makes it incredibly easy to get data all in one place and then make actionable recommendations based on it. It is also easy to make optimizations from Kenshoo -- once you figure out how to use it, Kenshoo can be really powerful.

What do you dislike?

I've found customer support to be lacking at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this if you will be needing to manage across multiple clients or are running many campaigns at once. For the most basic of uses, something like Power Editor will do just fine.

Being able to manage a lot of marketing campaigns and get data all from one place

Kenshoo review by <span>BJ K.</span>
BJ K.

"Kenshoo Review"

What do you like best?

the ease of running queries. It's easy to make bid optimizations. I like the automation of the rules and that we are now optimizing based off of attribution vs. last click.

What do you dislike?

there isn't any cross device reporting that im aware of. There's always a lag in updates that Google is making. Many times I've noticed we are right down to the wire with mandatory changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there's too much latency between Google changes and Kenshoo support of features/functionality

I'm trying to increase ROAS.

Kenshoo review by <span>Erin N.</span>
Erin N.

"Paid Search Dashboard Review"

What do you like best?

Search engines all in one place

Bid policies feature

Conversion tracking

Automated customized reports

What do you dislike?

Dashboard doesn't provide impression share information at the keyword level. Paired with the conversion tracking feature, I can use impression share data to make sure my highest converting keywords are not missing out on opportunities to generate further conversions.

We are continually charged with increasing sales, donations, & conversions while maintaining a high ROAS for paid search clients. The Kenshoo SEM dashboard has reduced the amount of time needed for the necessary but tedious to-dos (reports, optimizations and updates) so that time can be better spent analyzing performance data, trouble shooting ideas, and developing new strategies to keep our clients on the cutting edge.

Kenshoo review by <span>Craig O.</span>
Craig O.

"Scalable Growth of Core Product"

What do you like best?

The best feature by far is probably the most overlooked feature that exists within Kenshoo. Kenshoo's budget management tool has saved us from so much overspend that without it I firmly believe we would not be in business today without it. Managing daily budgets manually across 10s of thousands of campaigns is almost impossible to control and Kenshoo's budget management system takes car of everything for us.

What do you dislike?

Because of our client load, we are currently deployed on 2 instances of Kenshoo which is very annoying reporting wise as well as user management and client management. We really need to merge our instances into 1.

Also, Sometimes when the system has an issue, it can be very hard to detect. For example, a scheduled report wasn't running automatically because of 2 of 1000. I currently have no way to watch a scheduled report run and see where it is failing out so I can find and troubleshoot the issue myself. In order to find the issue, I have to get Kenshoo support involved which causes the information I need to take longer to get ahold of.

Getting access to a Kenshoo API to pull the data out myself would be very valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please shift focus back onto the Local platform. We would like to see more frequent updates to the system and continued better performance.

Using Kenshoo scheduled tasks, I am able to run daily data dumps out of the system and quickly find issues and potential areas of improvement for out clients. Very soon I will have so much knowledge about our agency that I am hoping to being able to predict future performance for any client very accurately. This wouldn't be possible without the data dumps out of kenshoo.

Kenshoo review by <span>Micah P.</span>
Micah P.

"Kenshoo is a decent platform, but my preference is with Marin."

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is good platform that does what it is supposed to most of the time. My favorite feature is the Kenshoo Editor because it allows for easy bulk editing and looks very similar to what I was used to with the Adwords editor. Another nifty feature is the fact that you can copy Google campaigns straight to Bing and it will automatically combine description line 1 and 2 for the Bing ads. Not a huge deal, but it saves time.

What do you dislike?

The interface itself is very clunky and hard to get used to. I on boarded with Kenshoo and another platform simultaneously and Kenshoo had a more involved learning curve. I also have had issues with dependability of scheduled actions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore other platforms and decide what is the best for your business. Unless there is already a power user at your work place using Kenshoo it is far less intuitive than other platforms that I have used and may be difficult onboarding.

I am working with Kenshoo on a program that is primarily lead gen. The bidding algorithm is solid in hitting goals and added bennefits of the Kenshoo editor have made this a valuable platform.

Kenshoo review by <span>Shamsul C.</span>
Shamsul C.

"Kenshoo makes my life easier!"

What do you like best?

Having worked with Kenshoo for several accounts, I can honestly say that the ease of use and the tools at my disposal make it very easy for me to pick up and use across all of my accounts. Compared to other competitors, Kenshoo makes it easy for the junior members of my team to just pick up and start plugging away. Tools that make my team work more efficiently definitely are appreciated.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike some of the reporting functionality. I'd like for it to be easier to pull multi-profile reports at any screen versus having to go to the Kenshoo home page. I also dislike that I have to export an account just to see the destination URLs. Would be nice if I could just drill down and look at specific URLs versus doing advanced search or pulling a bulk

Business problems being solved are the optimizations my team is able to make with good data that they weren't able to before. A huge benefit we've realized is time savings in terms of optimizations.

Kenshoo review by <span>Kendra S.</span>
Kendra S.

"Kenshoo Search is a great tool for campaign management."

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is the only major third party campaign management platform to have a desktop tool. This desktop tool takes issues out of creative and landing page changes that may be encountered by using bulksheets and UI only optimizations by being able to easily navigate through campaigns and ad groups and make large changes on the fly. The reporting capabilities are also stronger than the competition, such as the keyword cannibalization report that shows where the account is running inefficiencies. Additionally Advanced Search is a unique feature that allows advertisers to quickly (depending on what server) make changes to the account while looking at past performance and KPIs.

What do you dislike?

The KPO (Kenshoo Portfolio Optimizer) is a big selling point for Kenshoo, but in my experience it does not work if you are measuring by last click attribution. The most frustrating part is that the company is so focused on this product and the other offerings around it that they are losing sight of investment in the key areas of their tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kenshoo is a great tool for running paid search campaigns. Obviously size of accounts, fee to end user, and customer service needs to be considered for each individual search marketer, but I have had a great experience. There are other tools that have stronger offerings in areas such as sitelinks, product listing ads, etc., however Kenshoo is a well rounded tool.

Typically the business problems in paid search are the need escalate revenue and volume with efficiency in the auction. Kenshoo does make it easier to navigate across Google and Bing, make changes based on performance using Advanced Search, and check in on the health of your account with multiple reports.

Kenshoo review by <span>Joseph A.</span>
Joseph A.

"Review of Kenshoo for PPC"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo really streamlines the workflow of managing PPC by combining multiple accounts (e.g. AdWords, Bing Ads, etc...) for multiple profiles (websites). Their advanced search feature allow you to make changes across all the channels in your profile with one simple interface. The fact that Kenshoo can model attribution on your PPC campaigns across the various channels gives better insight into how ads are truly performing, and Kenshoo integrates with call tracking providers to account for leads generated via phone calls from PPC. Also, the automated budget reallocation is data-driven to help you to make the most of the opportunities available.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no major complaints about Kenshoo. They have a terrific help portal to walk you through their system, and have been very helpful answering any questions I still have. If there was one area that I think could use improvement, it would be customization of the tracking parameters. You can choose to automatically add the utm parameters for Google Analytics, however they use utm_medium=CPC rather than utm_medium=cpc (which is the AdWords default).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Kenshoo to anyone trying to manage a large number of PPC campaigns across multiple channels.

We were looking to get a better handle on the true performance of our PPC ads by modeling attribution across online and phone conversion tracking. Kenshoo has done this for us and also saved us a tremendous amount of time by streamlining the PPC workflow.

Kenshoo review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for scale & automation "

What do you like best?

Kenshoo frees up time for teams to minimize the amount of daily campaign maintenance, opening up time for more strategic thinking.

What do you dislike?

Although the customer support system is strong, it's difficult to get dedicate support, even on very large accounts. The company as a whole is trying to diversify, reaching into the social space, and recently purchasing a game development/ad targeting company. This can lead to some distraction on their core product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it. The more you use their tools, the better your results will be. Do not hesitate to integrate data into their system.

The biggest problem that has been solved by Kenshoo is managing on scale. Intelligent automation is the key, and I stress intelligent! Third party integration with offline analytics platforms such as Marchex and Invoca (both call tracking providers) make their bidding algorithms smarter in near-time, without the need for manual data uploads, etc.

We've seen basic media performance improvements in testing, and plan to continue to use some of their automated tools such as Smarthpath to better inform our marketing decisions.

Kenshoo review by User in Financial Services

"Kenshoo Infinity Suite - Great for Organizing & Reporting on Large Search Campaigns "

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is very user friendly, allows for easy reporting and very manageable. I also appreciate that recently Kenshoo reduced their fees and thus made it more affordable and more competitive for use.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to make time and day reports in Kenshoo. I wish there were easier pre-made reports for these types of requests.

We use Kenshoo for managing and reporting on our large paid search program. Kenshoo brings all our campaigns and accounts - across numerous search engines - into one place. This allows for clearer understanding and managing of the program. I also like that it is relatively real time so you can monitor performance throughout the day without having much of a lag.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Kenshoo - Great tool with adapting tech team and good support"

What do you like best?

General ease of use - advanced search tool to help bid manage across thousands of terms on custom metrics. Kenshoo's ability to develop technological adaptations required to assist in client needs have been helpful. All have not come to fruition yet but we're hopeful to see them soon.

What do you dislike?

Inability to manage multiple profiles under one view however, this is said to be a feature coming soon. The processing capabilities on reporting for large accounts (Upwards of 900k terms) is almost non-functional and constantly need to do manual reporting because of it.

Trying to grow a digital program across both social and search that has reached very high volume in terms of traffic, revenue, and market share in an efficient manner. The ability to manage multiple accounts in one portal without having to leverage individual engine tools often. Search insights in social. Custom conversion data intake allowing us to report on client revenue versus another pixel and make optimizations off of that.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Global Management Tool - SEM"

What do you like best?

It's easier to use than other tools that we've used in the network, specifically on global clients. We utilized at one time across more than 30 markets and although the set-up was complicated (and custom) - Kenshoo aided to ensure consistency across the globe.

What do you dislike?

The service - We had so many different account managers on our business, and in times of issues and lack of resolutions, our contacts at Kenshoo focused on upselling and working directly with our clients rather than with the agency. We chose to move away from Kenshoo on this particular piece of business specifically for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the product is easy to use, the relationship we had with kenshoo began to go sour. I would like to see their leadership continue to work closely with agencies that are the bulk of their users.

We manage very large client SEM accounts on a global scale. As such, we are responsible for ensuring consistency in delivery but also in efficiency.

Kenshoo review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Bulk Changes & Automated Reporting"

What do you like best?

Bidding and changes to destination URLs can be done through mass edits within the UI, without having to upload bulk-sheets.

The Administrative log keeps track of all changes, and keeps users (through their logins) accountable for any edits

Campaign management tools also vastly decreased the time that the team spent on campaign management.Reporting ability for both automated and web query based reporting direct into excel

What do you dislike?

Interface could be more user friendly. The process for adding/editing ad extensions is cumbersome and needs to be completed in both the tool and the engines themselves. More simplified & easy to use bid rules

customize your view, see % changes, create custom columns depending on your Key Performance Indicators, and set any sort of dimensions and labels that will help you filter for your campaigns on a daily basis.

set up alerts that will help you manage accounts: anything from active campaigns with 0 ad copy, to finding keywords in low ad positions.

Changes all across the board can be made quickly.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Kenshoo is an Intuitive and Easy-To-Use Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the abilities of Kenshoo Editor, as it makes bulk editing across multiple channels a breeze. I also like the Bid Policies and have seen great results with the BId to ROI policy for my clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that we cannot edit GDN campaigns or banners within the platform. We need to do all GDN changes within AdWords and then pull that back into Kenshoo. Therefore, it's a slightly backwards and cumbersome process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to definitely leverage the Bid Policies, if you are paying for the service. Again, I have seen great results over time.

I have clients who are tracking multiple conversion types and Kenshoo allows me to segment those conversions, with the ability to optimize towards the various conversion types. I also have clients that have very very strict ROI goals for Shopping and Paid Search, and the Bid to ROI policy has helped to meet/ exceed those goals.

Kenshoo review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Automate Optimization for a Better ROI!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is very easy to manage optimization with the various models, such as Halogen, KPO and other models to better optimize the program.

I particularly like understanding how all my SEM and Social campaigns are performing on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The visualizaiton is lacking, but improving over time. The Social part of the Kenhsoo UI needs improvements for efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kenshoo is a fantastic platform for managing campaigns, but more importantly their algorithms for optimization are amazing in hitting CPA goals. Additionally Halogen lets you better manage your spend while keeping CPA in mind.

The social component is improving to better optimize Social. At this point we haven't worked on the internal optimization capabilities for bid optimization for social

We are solving for quickly building and managing campaigns. Additionally we are looking to ensure all SEM campaigns drive to a particular CPA goal.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A huge paid search asset with few needed improvements"

What do you like best?

The most useful aspect is the ability to make bulk uploads and changes across different search engines. Related to this I also have a better grasp of my client's overall accounts than if I had to go into separate engines to address spend and return.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of Gemini support provided and the lack of improvements made to the editor interface. Just like most of my colleagues, I much prefer to build out and update campaigns in editor, but the lack of extensions, supported features and download times now make it very painful. I instead just use adwords editor (not the Kenshoo Analysis tab like my reps so desperately are trying to stear me to.)

I'm currently solving the problem of tracking non brand return outside of revenue. I've realized the ability to used the dashboards in a broader scope than simple ROI

Kenshoo review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Kenshoo Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize conversions fields. Dimensioning was pretty useful and enable good data analysis. Reporting was pretty customizable and the ability to filter in reporting is definitely a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Having so few dimensions to work on. The inability to write queries to customize data. No integration with Asian search and social platforms like Naver. Expensive technical setup fees for 3rd party data imports. No 3rd party competitive intelligence benchmark data on Kenshoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i would recommend

SEM impact on the purchase funnel. Benefits are pretty big with the 90/180 day cookie as we are able to attribute post click conversions on search.

Kenshoo review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid Basic Service"

What do you like best?

It is a reliable product - rarely are systems down and it seems as though issues are troubleshot quickly.

What do you dislike?

The data visualizations are out of date/visually dated and never quite fit what you need unless you are running a fairly standard campaign

A reliable stand-in for a DMP to support multi-client reporting requests

Kenshoo review by <span>Ian B.</span>
Ian B.

"PPC Account Manager"

What do you like best?

KPO has worked wonders for our clients, driving down CPC's despite more spend YoY. Saves countless hours which we can then reinvest in more strategic optimisation. The reporting tools are fantastic and I have used them for many years now. The holistic conversion reporting is also very dependable and allows clients to see the true value of PPC.

What do you dislike?

There should be more updates to the Kenshoo dashboard - this has remained unchanged for 3 years.

As discussed above, KPO solves the problem of not being able to change bids at the weekend. It ensures that you are getting the most out of your account.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"This platform is not intuitive and easy to use. Must have training in order to utilize properly"

What do you like best?

Advanced Search Management tab is a great feature where you can make bulk changes to all levels of the account and push it out quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of in's and out's that are hard to figure out unless you have someone show you. You also cannot load more than a certain amount of keywords or the system slows down. You also can't access the URL builder and it's done on the backend.

I am solving the problem of having to go into each of my publishers separetely, but since Kenshoo requires so many specific columns for uploads, I prefer to go into my publishers and then back-sync.

Kenshoo review by <span>Calvin T.</span>
Calvin T.

"Kenshoo Social Product Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to make bulk edits and in-line edits. I also enjoy the convenience of personas.

What do you dislike?

The inability to to control budgets at a higher level (such as campaign). I also wish I could see which profile an ad was trafficked to after clicking finish or had the option of switching the profile. I don't like that there is no link to click through to view the ad as it is shown on Facebook with comments, likes, etc.

I am using Kenshoo social for both a ROAS goal and a lead gen goal. Using Kenshoo has streamlined a lot of my processes as opposed to what I would be doing in power editor.

Kenshoo review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Excellent all round view of Paid Search Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Provides us with an excellent way of viewing campaigns across multiple channels, and an intuitive method of segmenting campaigns by custom attributes. Great level of support provided quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally come across idiosyncratic flaws such as not being able to view dimension performance across multiple time periods. Segmenting over time can sometimes be tricky

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the market fully, as other competitors provide decent offerings for alternative needs

Tracking conversions across the entirety of a customer's journey, and being able to handle these across multiple campaigns from multiple channels within the same interface to provide a more effective means of attributing revenue.

Kenshoo review by <span>Matt R.</span>
Matt R.

"Very Powerful Platform"

What do you like best?

Full-scale reporting including cross-campaign and business units, constant updates and improvements, ability to understand true ROI

What do you dislike?

Somewhat limited for third-party integration options (call tracking software)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend Kenshoo - we have yet to find anything that it cannot handle, and have seen significant business growth since utilizing the software.

Optimizing our online advertising spend, better understanding ROI on these online initiatives, realized new market opportunities

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Kenshoo - Best In Class"

What do you like best?

As an experienced user of both Marin and Kenshoo, I can say that hands down that Kenshoo is best in class when it comes to SEM ad server platforms. Kenshoo's interface is clean, functional, and intuitive when compared to Marin. Reports are easy to pull, and the Advanced Search feature is unmatched, allowing me to make multiple changes to my keywords, ads or destination urls on the fly. Some may like Marin's UI better, but the Advanced Search feature is what pushes the program over the top.

What do you dislike?

One aspect in which Kenshoo is not as intuitive as Marin is when performing bulk uploads. While Marin allows an in-UI solution to bulk uploading where you can just copy and paste your changes easily, the Kenshoo UI requires an upload of a .CSV that requires many unncessary fields to be filled in, some of which are not clear and may trigger errors. This is a feature that does exist on Kenshoo Editor, but to have it on the UI would be much more helpful.

As a search account manager who has their hands on the accounts nearly everyday, I've found that Kenshoo is the most efficient ad serving platform in terms of ease of use, tagging, and report building. Since our agency made the switch from Marin to Kenshoo, I've found account management to be much more streamlined.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Kenshoo is an efficient and effective tool for creating and managing Search campaigns"

What do you like best?

I like using Editor for campaign creation. Since I've never been a fan of using bulk sheets, I prefer Editor which allows for quick builds which can easily be copied over.

I also use Advanced Search a lot to filter data I need and make quick changes on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Currently the data feed is for the previous day. I would prefer if it could be for the same day so I wouldn't need to check directly in the engines for real time data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend Kenshoo for SEM campaign and bid management. It offers tools which allow for quick campaign creation, and both automated and strategic levers to pull to optimize campaigns effectively. It is also always evolving and innovating to keep up with the fast pace of Search.

I worked on a client that made a shift towards Google Analytics for tracking all of its conversion data. At the time GA was not directly supported within Kenshoo, but the product team made it a priority and now have full connectivity and flow between the two. This has allowed Kenshoo to be leveraged for conversion based optimizations.

Kenshoo review by User in Internet

"Robust platform, but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, offline desktop tool is available, many options available for bidding.

What do you dislike?

Non-local support, bidding can be restrictive when dealing with multiple devices and audiences. UI not as intuitive as offline tool and very buggy. Does not support DSA or Gemini.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely review all options on the table before making the final decision and be meticulious with questions about data integration and support. Overall, we have had a great experience with Kenshoo and they have done quite a lot to take our suggestions and roll them into future product releases.

Solving as an automated bidding tool and platform to optimize across multiple engines. As for benefits it does make it easier to impelment changes and strategies across engines, and the bidding initially does quite well, but we have run into limitations when it comes to mobile and audiences.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Platform for Campaign Creation, Optimizations, & Reporting"

What do you like best?

Their combined experience of their teams, the way they organize and execute on the different projects, the size of the organization allows them to provide a specialist in every aspect of the workflow. The advanced search function combined with the ability to label Campaigns, Ad Groups, Keywords and Ad Copy allowed me to quickly and easily decipher data. In addition, the ability to automate bid changes but also be able to review Kenshoo's suggested bid changes made daily management easy.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the system. It can be overwhelming when you first login, but allow give yourself the time to explore the UI and all of it's capabilities.

Manage a variety of different businesses SEM campaigns. Leveraging platform to integrating multiple channels into one consolidated view to optimize from.

Kenshoo review by <span>David L.</span>
David L.

"The Best Digital Marketing Platform I've Ever Used"

What do you like best?

First of all, Kenshoo has excellent customer service. But, more importantly, the tool itself is the most advanced digital marketing tool I've ever used. Their sophisticated bid algorithms enable enormous portfolios of keywords to be easily optimized toward profitability targets. The ability to make sweeping changes across thousands (or even millions) of keywords and ads within seconds is a huge time saver. Plus, their platform enables easy integration between Search, Social and Display. Additionally, they are always innovating, so you know that new and improved features are always right around the corner.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike with Kenshoo. Like with any technology solution, you wish certain new releases would happen faster... but part of the beauty of Kenshoo is that if you have an immediate need, they are almost always willing to allocate some of their engineering resources to providing a quick solution.

At the end of the day, all a client wants is to grow their business and to do it profitably. Kenshoo allows us to deliver on this goal for our clients, every time. Without a doubt, it pays for itself many times over.

Kenshoo review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Help in daily bid management regardless of company size"

What do you like best?

The ease of changing bids, approving and pausing keywords/ads and the reporting. However, my favorite feature is the attribution model. I believe in a U-shaped attribution model and Kenshoo makes it very easy to do this within their settings.

What do you dislike?

It can be very clunky at times and takes a long time to load. I also don't like the way negative keywords are setup. They have their own section within kenshoo and it makes it difficult to add/edit negative keywords. Also, there is currently no integration with Yahoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are gaining more for every dollar that we spent with the ease of bid policies and finding under performing keywords.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Intuitive and easy to use "

What do you like best?

Kenshoo takes data from ad platforms and puts them in one place in an easy-to-understand format. The data is laid out practically and the user interface is great!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I think could make Kenshoo better is if it could pull in data from other ad retiring sources such as Facebook or YouTube (maybe it can, we just don't use it for that?).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're analyzing data from multiple online sources, Kenshoo is a great tool!

Data from bing and Google in their own individual platforms where the metrics are sorted differently. Kenshoo solves the problem of showing clients campaign success overall without having to manually calculate the data.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Inconvenient and not intuitive"

What do you like best?

Integration between necessary engines, ie. Google, Bing, Yahoo Gemini

What do you dislike?

I don't like the reports that are generated by Kenshoo because I feel like there are so many limitations. Some reports can do this, while others can't. It's very frustrating when you need a specific performance metric/conversion metric within reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kenshoo can be good for basic reporting and performance management, but I feel like it has a long way to go.

Measuring performance metrics based on campaigns. Not sure about the benefits, because client does not show us back end metrics with regards to sales and other performance tactics.

Kenshoo review by <span>Kieran D.</span>
Kieran D.

"Kenshoo Maximizes SEM Performance"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use drives performance.

-Testing capabilities

-Reporting functions

-It's ability to manage the long- and short-tail to desired CPC's, CPA, etc.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much I dislike about this tool. A+.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See review

At Resolution Media, our people need the best in class tools to maximize our paid search results for our clients. Kenshoo is a critical component.

-Kenshoo delivers an easy way to deliver optimal campaign structures that in turn optimize performance, as over time, the tool will help our people and our campaigns by testing and running the ad copy that is driving the best results.

-Kenshoo provides a hands on a toolkit in which we can get the best results against out pinnacle keywords that drive the most ROAS for our clients. Further, the bid rules within the tool allow our team members to optimize the long-tail to set CPC's and CPA's - which can be mission critical for some our accounts that have dozens- and even hundreds of thousands of keywords to manage across the portfolio.

-Kenshoo's reporting capabilities are amazing. Their keyword attribution tool allows for true results and an understanding of the entire search funnel - which in turn, we use to drive new acquisition. Knowing the non-brand keywords that can later drive brand keyword searches and most importantly, conversions can be mission critical for DR campaigns.

-Kenshoo's support team: A+. When needed, the training, the resources Kenshoo provides, and the on-the-fly help we receive is everything you could hope for. I fully recommend this tool to all search marketers.

"Hugh Time Savor "

What do you like best?

Definitely the ease of managing all campaigns across channels in one platform. It's my one stop shop for all my digital campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Toggling between the Performance and Analytics tab was a little annoying at fist. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes a lot easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The time you save each day that translates to weeks and months is amazing.

Solving the main problem of time managing and the time spent managing various clients across multiple paid channels. Now I'm able to focus on one client's cross platform digital strategy plan in one organized place.

Kenshoo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Kenshoo has it's ups and downs but can be a great tool depending on your needs"

What do you like best?

The customer service team is great - well informed, very helpful and responsive. I like the idea of having a desktop editor that can be used, so not everything needs to be done through the UI.

What do you dislike?

I feel there are a lot of limitations to the product, particularly where reporting is concerned. It is labor intensive to filter down to the information that is required and requires a lot of going back and forth to get to the correct information. Automated reporting suffers from limited report options and I find it to be a waste of time to try to schedule reports. Bulk uploading and change options are not available for everything I want to do, and don't always work correctly. Additionally, II find the UI is not intuitive, and it is difficult to find information in an efficient way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other tools that are both better and worse than Kenshoo, so it really depends on the your needs and what specifically you are looking to do.

It is very helpful to be able to manage Google and Bing together. The tracking, with many different options, is a great benefit.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Kenshoo Search Interface Review "

What do you like best?

Tracking - once the Kenshoo pixel is implemented, it is easy to track and optimize within the tool. Data updates throughout the day make on the fly changes much easier.

Ad creation - when creating campaigns with many ads, Kenshoo social makes the process quick and easy.

Monitoring - the reporting tool is an excellent way to break out and track ads in any way possible, its very convenient once set up.

What do you dislike?

Syncing - I have had many issues where syncs would time out, or not show that changes were posted to Facebook.

Library - if there was a library for targeting settings that could be saved and easily accessed and input into new campaigns, that would be very helpful.

Updates - seemingly basic tools that a social management platform should have often taken a long time to be released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More bandwidth for pulling reporting.

None at the moment.

Kenshoo review by <span>Mark C.</span>
Mark C.

"Best Tool for Campaign Management."

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is extremely easy to use, from creating to managing your campaigns.

The Bid Management options that they offer allow you to easily choose the best optimization plan for that campaign and with the new Halogen product forecasting is only a few clicks away.

The reporting options that Kenshoo offers are very easy to setup, as well as the ability to extract just the data and create your own reporting.

What do you dislike?

Being that Kenshoo offers multiple products, such as Kenshoo Local and Kenshoo Social, I manage our Paid Search program and sometimes these other Kenshoo products get prioritization for technology updates. This is also product of the engines updating their interfaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When comparing

With multiple channels we are running for our digital marketing program, Kenshoo allows us to see very easily how these channels are performing compared to each other. Prior to utilizing Kenshoo, we had to marry up conversion data with the engine data and this was a very tedious process. Kenshoo takes all this data now and processes it for us and is ready when we come into the office every morning.

Kenshoo review by <span>Gary F.</span>
Gary F.

"Kenshoo has been our PPC management platform of choice for more than 5 years."

What do you like best?

One of Kenshoo's many strengths is it's ability to quickly find segments of data within a Campaign, Ad Group, at Keyword Level or find specific Ads using the advanced search feature. Once the data is found i can easily modify almost any aspect quickly using a miriad of functions including bid updates or 'find and replace' given strings of text.

I also like the ability to schedule tasks... With some simple planning I can determine which ads display on any given day, amend Ad text, modify bids or send a report to my inbox.

What do you dislike?

To say there anything that I dislike would be be very difficult. I think an ease of use improvement would be to make it easier to apply bid policies to a range of campaigns or adgroups within campaign.

Our business has a failrly low employee count to revenue. Kenshoo allows our PPC campaigns to be managed very efficiently and where required in an automated fashion. I honestly believe that Kenshoo gives me personally a 50% time saving compared to running the PPC campaigns using the search engine interfaces and editors.

Kenshoo review by <span>Dillon S.</span>
Dillon S.

"Kenshoo facilitates efficient and effective campaign management at scale"

What do you like best?

The Kenshoo team is very inclusive and works diligently to continually improve their platform to suit the needs of their clients. Kenshoo is continually adding new functionality and improving existing functionality. The addition of the desktop campaign management app was a life saver! Reporting is easy and efficient, and targeted or batch updates can be made on the fly within the web UI as well.

What do you dislike?

Repetitive campaign optimization work can be tedious, but that is why Kenshoo developed their automated portfolio optimizer technology. The larger the scale of the account(s) you're managing, the more you need to take the advice of your Kenshoo team and rely on the automated optimization functionality Kenshoo has put so much time and effort into developing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely speak with the Kenshoo team. The platform will help add so much efficiency to your campaign management process that it will pay for itself in no time.

The constant challenge is to manage your paid search campaigns at scale, across engines, while continuing to expand. Kenshoo makes this challenge significantly easier to address with their management platform.

Kenshoo review by <span>Matt G.</span>
Matt G.

"Good tool for advanced users"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo's tool is highly scalable, and uses good machine learning processes for bid optimization and other modeling in the application. It's advanced feature set for managing large campaigns is complemented by the platform's stable architecture and error handling. It's smart, and it just works, which are the key factors for any SEM management platform for advanced users.

What do you dislike?

Manual bid management in Kenshoo is not as easy as it is in other platforms, which essentially means that outside of rare circumstances you really should be using the automated bid intelligence. That's OK, because it works well, but it's critical to understand those situations where the bid intelligence is going to have problems and develop processes to minimize or eliminate the issues that would arise from totally unsupervised automated bid management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good, solid platform with good features for advanced users. Put the time in to understand the full feature set and you'll be rewarded with a strong platform for managing your online marketing.

We manage SEM and paid social campaigns for a variety of enterprise clients utlizing Kenshoo's platform. It has done a good job of helping us to efficiently deliver results to clients in this context.

Kenshoo review by <span>Stefan P.</span>
Stefan P.

"Great for Scale"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo's interface is marvelously integrated with Adwords and the MSN network. The ability to run advanced searches and scheduled actions saved me immense amounts of time during setup and maintenance of campaigns. My favorite aspect of the product is the bid optimization system, that uses portfolio optimization to maximize efficiency of selected campaigns. That feature is fantastic for assisting account managers with staying on budget and driving performance towards targets. I also was very fond of our account manager, who was extremely helpful and willing to help us find solutions to our problems very quickly.

What do you dislike?

New features take time to integrate, and sometimes they were glitchy. A few years ago, PLAs were a little tedious to handle, and location targeting wasn't well integrated. In spite of this though, using a combination of the Adwords Editor and the Kenshoo Editor allowed me and my team to get the best of both worlds, and it really wasn't that big of a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their pricing points for verious levels of service can be restrictive. When i was working at a large retailer, we were able to afford the enterprise edition quite easily, but not working for a much smaller firm, even using Kenshoo through one of their partnets is not cost effective for us. If you're in a situation where scale is of primary importance, your budgets are upwards of $100,000 per month, and your business is being restricted because of it, then Kenshoo might be a great choice. If you're a smaller advertiser, and are looking to start centralizing your paid search activities onto a unified platform, Kenshoo might not make a good fit. Its definitely worth exploring.

Kenshoo was instrumental in letting me and my colleagues manage many extremely large accounts effectively. It enabled us to manage millions of dollars of spend across hundreds of thousands of keywords per account with very few FTEs. I'd say the best benefit of Kenshoo is that it enables scalability.

Kenshoo review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.

"Kenshoo - Best for eCommerce Clients"

What do you like best?

Great for eCommerce sites when it comes to portfolio based bidding and data feed integration. Allow you to seamlessly optimize for thousands of products and campaigns. Once of the biggest selling points is Kenshoo's data management platform integration which include most of the trust partners out there. Kenshoo reporting is second to none when it comes to customizing your reports by allowing additional columns and formulas in your individual reports.

What do you dislike?

Bidding algorithms is heavily focused on ecommerce and portfolio based bidding which can be a downfall for lead generation and different CPA targeted folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the full support with tracking pixel implementation, analytic integration, and attribution setup for all your campaigns and sites.

I was looking for a platform that include most of the major publishers for multiple sites including email and ad exchanges. Luckily, Kenshoo does this and more. With Kenshoo's, we able to see the attribution among the different channels to fully close the loop on last click conversions.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust Algorithms with a Clunky UI"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo's bidding algorithms are among the most robust, if not the most robust, on the market.

What do you dislike?

In my past experience working with Kenshoo, I found the user interface to be unintuitive, leading me to believe it is a platform built by non-search marketers trying to solve the problems of search marketers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are used to working directly with AdWords & BingAds or with platforms like Marin, IgnitionOne and DS3 that simulate the experience, Kenshoo is downright confusing. I onboarded to a client with a longstanding relationship with Kenshoo and after 2 months my team was still unable to use the tool as we would the other platforms and needed to rely heavily on the Kenshoo support team to do some very basic things.

Additionally, once you've chosen an attribution model it is very difficult to move to another if you find the model to be unaccommodating. This lead us to actually recommend our client, whose challenges were evolving monthly, to move to a more flexible model and platform.

I was a little perplexed by the additional set-up charges involved with connecting Kenshoo with other APIs like AdMarketplace, although this was probably due to our client's direct relationship with the vendor, whereas our agency relationship would have absorbed these costs.

Kenshoo's support team is definitely solid, however after 8 years in paid search advertising, I found the tool to be the least useful of any I have tried - and I have tried at least 6 enterprise level tools.

Conversions, revenue and ROI.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo has the most accurate & reliable multi touch point attribution modelling in the market which allows their product to make highly intelligent bid recommendations through advanced machine learning.

In short - your accounts are sure to see a large improve through on-boarding Kenshoo technology.

What do you dislike?

Understandably, the platform is a bit slow which can cause minor frustration but overall still a very solid platform and definitely the best in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Kenshoo to other PPC agencies due to their advanced tracking, reporting & bid management capabilities.

Reporting, analysis & performance enhancement.

Our company has been able to save hours of work through using Kenshoo bid management software to give daily bid recommendations as well as realising the benefit of significantly improved performance of PPC accounts.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Kenshoo is a Great Tool for Managing Your Shopping Campaigns"

What do you like best?

When it comes to managing shopping campaigns, Kenshoo is light years ahead compared to any other third party platforms. I love the fact that it is super easy to upload specific skus to a specific campaign. This is particularly useful when a client wants certain skus to have separate budget and goals. I also really enjoy using the Kenshoo bidding tool. Shopping performance varies in the first couple of weeks, but really takes off once the algorithm garners enough data.

What do you dislike?

Often times when I want to look back at a long date range in the analysis tab, Kenshoo won't be able to compute it and tells me to pick a shorter date range.

Bulk uploading shopping feeds into a brand new campaign was very simple and painless.

Kenshoo review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Kenshoo Search Review"

What do you like best?

I like how it aggregates search engines into one platform for clients and agencies can have one central login to optimize their search campaigns. I have limited experience with the Kenshoo Search thus far, but really find that the interface is easy to follow and use. The reports and diagrams are useful for campaign bid optimization and performance decisions across various search engines.

What do you dislike?

I don't have enough experience with the product. The only issue I see is when integrating with other partners such as Omniture for conversion tracking. This can be a hassle due to file formatting, as these are file-based uploads into Kenshoo directly from the partner/agency/client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing!

I mediate integrating campaigns into the Kenshoo Search interface and involved in the troubleshooting process if there are concerning discrepancies. Some benefits I've realized on high level would be that Kenshoo provides aggregated data on multiple search engines in one platform, and allows for users to optimize their bids toward KPIs.

Kenshoo review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Overall Kenshoo has been a very good partner with our search team."

What do you like best?

Their dashboard is very user friendly and displays all the relevant information i need on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Our business is unique with how we have to track sales. And even though Kenshoo has been very helpful in trying to help us solve these issues, we still do run into problems with accuracy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to have all your tracking needs laid out upfront. We are learning as we go and its making it a little more difficult for us.

we need to report on only direct sales for our client, so filtering out all the indirect sales has been a challenge. when we are able to filter out all the indirect sales, its a huge benefit because we can accurately optimize our campaigns.

Kenshoo review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Tool for ROI"

What do you like best?

So far the ability to manage and optimize from a single platform for multiple search engines is advantegous.

What do you dislike?

slow onboarding process and we had an issue with loading campaigns for a week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

efficiency of creating campaigns.

Kenshoo review by <span>Kevin G.</span>
Kevin G.

"Fantastic digital marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The predictive modeling that support Kenshoo's bidding technology is unmatched.

What do you dislike?

Slower to marketing with new features than other platforms, but they are sure to get it right the first time around when they do come to market.

The ability to manage large scale campaigns across numerous accounts.

Kenshoo review by <span>Caroline A.</span>
Caroline A.

"Incredible strategic partner"

What do you like best?

The relationship I formed with the Kenshoo team was unlike any other, The team would go above and beyond to help me launch new and innovative campaigns. The platform itself also made my life 10x easier by creating ads quicker and more strategically.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a little sleeker and the tool overall could use some improvements in terms of speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Kenshoo for social advertising. The company has worked hard to create an environment of extremely talented individuals who will work tirelessly to help you accomplish your goals.

While using Kenshoo I was able to launch at least 3 innovative campaigns, which was a goal for the company. These tests helped drive traffic to site and increased revenue.

Kenshoo review by <span>Monika P.</span>
Monika P.

"Kenshoo's technology helps achieve great results in portion of the time. "

What do you like best?

Kenshoo simplifies tedious tasks that can take hours to complete in other platforms. Having everything in one spot helps facilitate optimization across channels.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes betas are pushed out without enough user testing. The new analysis grid had many issues (such as load time/amount) that extended time spent on a task rather than minimizing it.

Kenshoo is a great solution for many types of clients. Working at an agency, we work on many accounts with different goals that Kenshoo accommodates with it's customizable solutions.

Kenshoo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Living and breathing Kenshoo for past 4 years."

What do you like best?

Intelligent, predictable interface with the media vendors we use. Easily created customer dashboards keep my clients "in the know" and relieve me from excessive hand holding. Custom reporting and automation is slick and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to customize to our company's specific needs. Can be a slow if your server is overloaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the Kenshoo implementation team to set up the system correctly and create ease of use.

Handling a massive quantity of customers at scale with accuracy and speed.

Kenshoo review by <span>Brian B.</span>
Brian B.

"Everyday user of Kenshoo"

What do you like best?

the ability to manage multiple channels and accounts at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to make edits on a large scale. Poor cross profile integration.

Everyday search management for our clients and the ability to make large modifications in real time.

Kenshoo review by User

"Great potential but never delivered"

What do you like best?

the level of granular tracking it provides

What do you dislike?

the url wrapping made it trouble some to work with other tech stacks

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a good tool, not great. But if it can meet your needs, then the price might be right. Its cheaper than most of its competitors.

mainly tracking and measuring kpis. it gives us a good look at different attribution models and allows us to control all paid search channels in one system

Kenshoo review by <span>Eitan R.</span>
Eitan R.

"Look elsewhere"

What do you like best?

Attribution, path to purchase reporting, Also, nifty reporting dashboard that shows key metrics across geo, channel, and time of day.

What do you dislike?

Ability to do any optimizations whatsoever. Kenshoo has an advanced search tool which allows you to narrow your bottom and top performers. The problem is the solutions they offer is either to pause or increase bid. They don't really have a tool to help optimize towards a profile goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Steer away. There are cheaper tools with twice the capability.

Driving sales. Attribution tool is useful to help solve the value of non brand to brand ROI.

Kenshoo review by <span>Cory C.</span>
Cory C.

"Good mass bid change tool (advanced search) but bid rule policies don't do as asked"

What do you like best?

Good tool to see all the data across all the engines in one interface. Advanced Search feature is very helpful in terms of lowering bids across multiple engines and also copying campaign builds across engines (minus some things that don't copy over completely). Scheduled Actions are also very helpful especially when we need things done at non-work day hours of holidays.

What do you dislike?

I'll start with things I haven't used very much: reporting, dashboard, dimensions or keyword tool. I use the Google Keyword Tool. I can't give an opinion of these because I don't use it much, but reporting isn't something I do very much since we don't have clients like at an agency.

What I dislike:

Advanced Search: Have the option to segment out by device. For example if I want to just increase desktop position or mobile position on Google (would adjust mobile bid multipliers). Copying over campaigns from engine to engine, call extension, negative location targeting and device settings don't copy over. Need to manually go in and adjust.

Bid Policies: currently running a "Bid to Position" rule across several accounts. I'm trying to hit certain ad ranks based on device because our providers (i.e. Comcast) monitors our position. I've noticed the positions are inconsistent, sometimes the rule gets us where we need to be from an ad rank perspective, at other times it does not. In the past, I'd try to hit an position of 3.5 on desktop/mobile, but the rule keeps us at 4.5 for some reason. It's just inconsistent. Also, when switching the "Bid to Position" rule to "Prefer Mobile Device," it overshoots our target rank most of the time. Several accounts, I want to focus the rule on our mobile efforts and select this option, but it pushes that 3.5 target aim on mobile to 1.8 or 2.5 at times and we get heat from our provider that we are ranking to high and get in trouble. The rule again is inconsistent. At times I've been frustrated and remove the rules and aim to bid manually again because I don't trust the rules.

Would like to be able to set the time the rules run (like Google's automated rules), instead of having to open a ticket for the tech team to adjust.

Also, we bid down on the weekends (set in the engine by day), and since Kenshoo doesn't have day parting within the Bid Rules, these rules override our weekend adjustments set in the engine. So I'd like to have the option to run the rule on weekdays only, so essentially choose which days we want the rule to run.

Last, when it comes to Bid Rules, have the option to bulk edit. Having to manually select campaign by campaign is a chore, especially when there are 100+ campaigns to set a rule for.

For me, I would like Kenshoo to run the way I ask it too, especially when it comes to Bid Rules. Also, there are times when pausing/activating campaigns takes 15-25 minutes. It happens mainly on our biggest profiles (Comcast), but when servers go out and we need to pause the campaigns and push the engine, it sits in idle for about 15-25 minutes before pushing, which resorts me to having to go into each engine and pause because Kenshoo is taking too long.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Kenshoo - The Top Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the KPO bid tool. It makes daily management of the account so much easier. I also like some other prediction tools surrounding KPO that allow me to figure out where to put incremental funding

What do you dislike?

I dont like how you cannot make multiple updates on the UI or across profiles. AKA if I wanted to raise bids on all keywords with an over $10 ROI no matter what the profile, I have to do 10 advanced searches rather than just a quick update on the homepage

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool that can manage a huge range of keywords, this is the one!

Maximizing return in a competitive field. CPCs continue to rise but our goals dont change. We've been able to find ways to maximize the system with KPO.

Kenshoo review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Kenshoo in Hong Kong"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of helping to manage large SEM campaigns across multiple platforms

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the bid policies only run once per day

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kenshoo is a great company who can help you to maximise your SEM potential. While we are not at our goals yet we are sure that we are heading in the right direction thanks to the support of Kenshoo.

We have identified new ways to optimise our campaigns from working with Kenshoo

Kenshoo review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.

"Kenshoo Keeps You Ahead of the Curve"

What do you like best?

Advanced Search. In a world in which you often think, "I wish I could..." or "I wish this program did...", Advanced Search is able to accomplish almost all of the dot dot dots you can come up with. In an industry where things are constantly changing, there are enormous time demands on all of us. Advanced Search allows me and my team to accomplish our tasks much more quickly. This gives us a leg up on the competition. What might take them 10 hours to accomplish, we can do in 3 or 4.

What do you dislike?

With any tool, there are always areas for improvement. Kenshoo is no different. I just mentioned how advanced search can do almost anything. The one area of your account it does not control (yet) is negative keywords. I wish I could pull my negatives, edit them, remove them, etc, via Advanced Search, just as I can for keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go beyond basic Kenshoo training and become fully immersed in using the tool. You can run your account with a basic understanding, but you will truly realize the time savings that come from using Kenshoo, once you have a more experienced understanding of how it works.

Oftentimes, people look at paid search marketing in a vacuum, rather than as a part of a more comprehensive online marketing strategy. The reason for this is often due to the fact that many paid search tracking platforms are unable to integrate other mediums like display, remarketing, or social. Kenshoo has helped us to solve that issue. They offer integration with social tools like Facebook, and remarketing companies like Criteo. By tracking them together, we can see how these different channels affect each other, which, in turn, gives us better informed decision making.

Kenshoo review by Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages
Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages

"Kenshoo = Advanced Partner for Solving Search & Real Business Problems"

What do you like best?

I’m not a power user myself, but based on all of the tools I’ve seen and discussed with my team, Kenshoo really stands out as an Advanced Platform for scaling search programs – I know everyone really Likes the Automated Workflow and Flexible Bidding Options to help meet many different objectives.

Also, related to Mobile, Kenshoo has great tools for targeting premium mobile inventory like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. - and for connecting the dots between devices for tracking and attribution.

Overall, Kenshoo helps us solve real “business” problems (not just “marketing” challenges) like growing revenue and making our team more efficient. Highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

Only real Dislike is the fact that we can't use all the functionality because our program is limited in scope.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Kenshoo for the quality of their tools/tech and the talent and dependability of their team.

Kenshoo is helping us find many new paths to revenue and more of our best customers - ultimately helping drive improvements in gross/net revenue and LTV.

Kenshoo review by <span>Gustavo S.</span>
Gustavo S.

"Powerful "

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is a very powerful tool . Simple to use and it improves the results significantly , changing the level of its search account

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is the interface. For those accustomed to the Adwords it is common to feel a big difference. Another thing is very inflexible billing system . But these are small things to the benefits that the tool brings.

My results. I have a better ROI now.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"My Experience With Kenshoo"

What do you like best?

kenshoo makes managing multiple accounts much easier especially where you want to make sure you don't overspend on your accounts. It also lets you make a lot of mass changes at once. It can help simplify those accounts and campaigns that are just so massive they can feel really overwhelming. There are a lot of automated tools that were nice to use, like auto bidding to particular ad positions.

What do you dislike?

It's been a while since I've used Kenshoo and I'm sure they've had a lot of updates. Some of the features I loved most were also some of he more difficult things to get use to . Kenshoo's interface is very in depth and can be intimidating. It can take a little time to become familiar with, but once you do it is pretty easy to remember.

I don't currently run my own business, but I know the company that I used to work for brought Kenshoo onboard to help us manage multiple accounts more effectively and safe us time.

Kenshoo review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services

"Best in Class for Social & Mobile"

What do you like best?

Leading edge technology provided by a team of true partners that apply their technology, current and future releases, to the needs of their clients. Leveraging Kenshoo our business was able to increase ROI, decrease CPA and drive stronger customer acquisition. Moreover, we stayed ahead of the competition by integrating social with PLAs, Google keyword search and delivering dynamic, relevant and visually stimulating ads to network.

What do you dislike?

Social is the second behind search continually. I'd like to see it come first given search is a standard, almost given, in digital marketing and social is quickly becoming the frontrunner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When putting Kenshoo up against competitors, in a true head:head comparison, they win nearly every time. If you add in the type of client support they provide, it's an easy decision. I'll hire them again and again.

1. Increase ROI for social media

2. Move from last click attribution to fractional attribution

3. Integrate search and social to drive stronger cross-channel marketing and ROI

4. Decrease CPA/CPF (cost per fan)

5. Highly target our most loyal customers leveraging CRM and social

6. Mobile app installs

"Kenshoo Experience"

What do you like best?

The advanced search option is a fantastic and powerful feature that I use nearly every day. It allows me to make changes across my accounts very quickly and painlessly.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see enough data for a longer time period in larger campaigns can be a problem, but it's apparent that Kenshoo has been actively working to improve this. It would also be nice to have the ability to push edits out to Gemini accounts.

Being able to make quick account changes with scheduled actions and advanced search have greatly helped to increase the success I've seen with my online retail clients who have demanding promotions that require frequent updates.

Kenshoo review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Kenshoo for British fashion/luxury e-commerce"

What do you like best?

It's probably the best platform out there together with DS3 to manage SEM campaigns. Excellent advanced search and bulk operations, portfolio optimization that actually works, offline editor (massive plus) and flexible reporting. The offline editor alone saved us a massive amount of time, especially when designing and mirroring accounts for our local markets. Search and bulk change options in the UI are also particularly powerful. We received good support and training in our London offices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really, it's the ideal platform to create and manage sophisticated paid search campaigns. Some of the most advanced features require some training but the support we have received has always been excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kenshoo is a fantastic tool, however, before commit to it test DoubleClick DS3, this is an excellent alternative now owned by Google. It doesn't have all the features that Kenshoo has but it might be good enough for your business.

Less time spent on time consuming activities, increased efficiency, better budget allocation and improved ROI. Kenshoo representatives also offered in-house training and plenty of support whenever needed. We also managed to integrate some 3rd party tracking tools and import engagement metrics and more into the platform to gain extra insights. It also helped dramatically with conversion and attribution, something we had little visibility on before switching to Kenshoo.

Kenshoo review by <span>Luciano L.</span>