Kenshoo Infinity Suite

Kenshoo is a agile marketing software for managing, automating, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns at scale.

Work for Kenshoo Infinity Suite?
Celtracreativemangplat cross channeladv  2x

Learning about Kenshoo?

Kenshoo Infinity Suite Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 229 Kenshoo reviews
Kenshoo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Solid Intergrations with Social Media Platforms for Advertising

What do you like best?

It's easier keep track of multiple accounts, campaigns, and launch campaigns for Facebook/Instagram from Kenshoo than it is from Facebook Ads Manager or Power Editor. I also appreciate being able to have "Personas" (audiences/targets) that are linked to different placements (News Feed, IG Stories, etc.). Creating ads is quick and the workflow is spelled out making it easy to learn. Kenshoo also has a dedicated account manager who is quick to take my team's feedback. The account manager is also helpful when it comes to troubleshooting problems, especially when there's advertiser's money on the line.

What do you dislike?

I think Kenshoo should have a recommend interface view - for example, I've changed the setup/columns order for different tasks by playing around in the interface. It'd be nice to have few different recommended options for setup that I can go back to easily by clicking a button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Kenshoo team is very helpful at troubleshooting. The Social interface is intuitive and helps my team get more ad created quicker and more accurately than in the social media platforms themselves.

My team uses it to launch campaigns/ad sets/ads on Facebook and Instagram for dozens of clients with year-round content calendars. It's much easier to mass create campaigns, many different times with multiple iterations. For example, I can easily create a single campaign with 20 different ad sets targeted at different people, each with multiple ads for different placements. It's easier than doing it Facebook.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kenshoo Infinity Suite
Kenshoo review by <span>Austin V.</span>
Austin V.

Kenshoo is a great tool for our clients' needs, but is expensive & often prices itself out.

What do you like best?

Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Way too expensive. Should provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use if you have multiple platforms you require integration on.

I work in digital marketing - specifically paid media. Kenshoo helps me with cross-platform management and makes bid/budget management easier.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Kenshoo review by <span>Alin G.</span>
Alin G.

Multipurpose All- In-One Tool

What do you like best?

Kenshoo helps combine and analyze data from multiple platforms over several large accounts. It has multiple useful features such as: filtering, bulk edits, custom labeling, and scheduling. It is great for multiuser experience and aggregates all the data in one place and that helps with putting together full performance view and generate reports that can be shared across whole team.

What do you dislike?

It has limitations in terms of time and data amounts you can view and download, on our large account it is impossible to generate YTD or quarterly detailed keyword reports as it limits you to few months, ad feature that will let you download date without statistics is not useful because it is the numbers that we are looking to analyze.

I also dislike that it is currently not Yahoo Gemini compatible as it seems to be the new and developing advertising platform for 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely would like it to become Gemini compatible withing the next year as well as provide the ability for viewing and reporting on wider time range.

As for every business it all starts with data integrity. With more complete data is the better are analytics and future predictions across paid channels performance.

Daily management of larger paid search accounts on multiple advertising channels with multiple campaign objectives, focusing on achieving brand growth and incremental ROI.

Kenshoo review by <span>Michelle A.</span>
Michelle A.

Great Capabilities for Multiple Social Platforms

What do you like best?

The interface has an easy to follow workflow and allows for some more complex targeting capabilities than social platforms do on their own. You can also customize reporting to include metrics from 3rd party tracking capabilities. And, while we don't yet use this capability, we really like the idea of blending intent audiences from search behavior with social audiences for targeting on Facebook and other social platforms.

What do you dislike?

The interface is S L O W. Sometimes it makes it difficult for my team to complete tasks efficiently. New roll-outs for specific new features on Facebook or other social networks are sometimes glitchy or behind their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up to date on product enhancements and voice your opinion on features you really want to see included in future roll-outs.

Previously, we didn't have a lot of transparency into the performance or specific audience benefits of funding social media efforts and now are able to test and make the case for further investment on a channel that is increasingly important from a customer service perspective and a revenue perspective.

Kenshoo review by <span>Anthony d.</span>
Anthony d.

Great product, love Kenshoo!

What do you like best?

I like how everything flows. Kenshoo allows a user to track campaigns easily and audit spend vs budget, performance, etc easily without having to create multiple reports and play with data in excel.

Their bidding algorithms are really top notch, i think some of the best in the industry. I feel that I am actually doing more proactive bidding rather than trying to play catch up with my campaigns when doing things in Kenshoo. I also like the new analysis grid which is making it easier to manage my campaigns, assign dimensions, and more.

What do you dislike?

It's a little confusing and the layout could use some work. Many times there are great features tucked away in kenshoo, but accessing them easily or knowing about them is frustrating.

Having more than 1 profile bidding policy per account would also be great. A lot of the times, shopping and search campaigns would be more easily managed within 1 profile but we need to have 2 in order for Kenshoo to be able to run the bidding algorithms separately.

Having the analysis grid, and the tool as a whole be able to handle higher volume accounts would also be extremely helpful. A lot of the times we get error messages in regards to not being able to export as many rows as we have selected, or we're trying to do too much in the analysis grid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely give it a try! If you want to take your bidding to the next level, Kenshoo is a great tool to do so.

I have to constantly keep a close eye on budgeting and making sure my clients don't go over. The feature that allows me to quickly see how much % of my budget I've spent every month is great for me.

Kenshoo review by <span>Jessica A.</span>
Jessica A.

Client Services Director

What do you like best?

I love Kenshoo's data analytics and automated actions features. The bulk sheets allow us to work efficiently with clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could save a draft of a campaign mid creation but it is in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Become Kenshoo Certified through KenshooU

Managing several customers marketing and advertising efforts seamlessly.

Learning about Kenshoo Infinity Suite?

* We monitor all Kenshoo Infinity Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.