Kernel

5.0

Kernel offers a range of Data Recovery, File Repair, Email Migration, Database Recovery and Password Recovery tools to serve you with appropriate data recovery and pleasing results.

Work for Kernel?

Learning about Kernel?

Kernel Reviews

Showing 1 Kernel review
Kernel review by Rose M.
Rose M.

"The most reliable software that one could actually depends on. "

What do you like best?

The most likely feature of this software is that you could come up with your deleted data right from nowhere in your desktop. And Believe me, it could save your job at any point

What do you dislike?

The glitches that occurred due to some random issues. And appearance of unwanted data make it sometimes annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all out there, it's like bringing someone back from dead. You can recover your long lost lovely mails and even photos from your computer.

Till Now, I have made many mistakes and one of them was deleting my most important work file . But Thanks God, I recovered them all using Kernel.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kernel

What File Recovery solution do you use?

Learning about Kernel?

* We monitor all Kernel reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.