KeyCDN

KeyCDN is a high-performance CDN offering transparent, pay-as-you-go prices.

Work for KeyCDN?
Sucuri  review  2x

Learning about KeyCDN?

KeyCDN Reviews

Ask KeyCDN a Question
Showing 46 KeyCDN reviews
KeyCDN review by <span>David Maria R.</span>
David Maria R.

Very bad service & rip-off!

What do you like best?

Es mag ja sein das die gut sind, technisch, aber wenn man so mit seinen Kunden umspringt ist das eine absolute Frechheit! 30 tage geld zurück anbieten und dann das Geld nicht zurück bezahlen geht gar nicht!

What do you dislike?

Very bad service & rip-off! Germans are lured to a German-speaking side. You can test for 30 days, you think, but you have to deposit money first, at least 50 USD. So transferred. Unfortunately, we are not satisfied with the performance, so after not even 24 hours expressed the desire to get the money back. NO REFUND POSSIBLE, is somewhere small in the English FAQ's. Thus, the 50 USD are gone, for NOTHING !!! Absolute impudence. That's not what happened to me here !!

Ganz schlechter Service & Abzocke! Deutsche werden auf eine deutschsprachige Seite gelockt. Man kann 30 Tage testen, denkt man, aber man muss erst Geld einzahlen, mindestens 50 USD. Also überwiesen. Leider sind wir mit der Leistung nicht zufrieden, also nach noch nicht einmal 24 Stunden den Wunsch geäussert das Geld zurück zu erhalten. KEINE ERSTATTUNG MÖGLICH, steht irgendwo klein in den englischen FAQ`s. Somit sind die 50 USD weg, für NICHTS!!! Absolute Frechheit. Sowas ist mir nich hier passiert!!

3 Tage Geld zurück Versprechen und man erhält nach 24 Stunden GAR NICHTS ZURÜCK! Abzocke! 50 USD weg. Für nichts!!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KeyCDN
KeyCDN review by <span>Kay S.</span>
Kay S.

Have used KeyCDN for over 2 years now…Highly recommended!

What do you like best?

Definitely the user CP. Easy, intuitive. Have used KeyCDN for over 2 years now and if you're looking for a reliable CDN then I would really recommend them. We've never had a single issue with either them, the service they provide nor the control panel which is really intuitive - especially in comparison to other CDN providers, whose CP's can be overwhelming.

We have 2 zones, a push and pull config which was extremely easy to set up and was working within minutes.

The credit system/pricing is much more affordable than other big CDN providers out there too.

We highly recommend them as your CDN provider on your site.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully, there's nothing I do dislike. Never had a single issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended two other sites to the service. One I know definitely signed up.

They help us managed an easy and affordable CDN for our site.

What Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution do you use?

KeyCDN review by <span>Luis E.</span>
Luis E.

Great CDN Service for the best price!

What do you like best?

The speed and POPs are great for any website. The princing is really affordable for any budget and the setup process is really fast with the plugins for CMS. Also the CNAME setup is really clear and easy to follow.

They also support let's encrypt certificates for the setup so you can use a custom SSL for your CDN zones.

What do you dislike?

The minimum amount for the credits should be lower, because some of us have clients that don't use much bandwitdh as others and we don't require to pay that much each year.

Maybe if they had video guides about the process, could be much simplier and easier for a user to initiate with KeyCDN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great pricing and up to 5 websites per the initial credit payment. Also the automatic payments help to keep the account running without issues. Great choice compared to other providers and is cheaper.

The plugins for Wordpress made by KeyCDN make the process a lot easier and faster, also because they're mantained by KeyCDN are updated regularly and that is the best to keep a website secure.

Speed and browsing response are key factors for any website owner, and my clients are happy with the service provided with their website development that includes KeyCDN as a must in each website.

Also the availability of the content is higher and response times are faster for any visitor. Right now high availability and faster response time is the key to a great website and search engine optimization.

KeyCDN review by <span>Marius G.</span>
Marius G.

Low prices, awesome included features (SSL, HTTP2, etc.), great performance

What do you like best?

There are several features which I love about KeyCDN:

- Great documentation, I never had to contact their support team

- Easy to integrate with WordPress ( Thank you CDN Enabler)

- Free SSL Certificate (Let's Encrypt) and HTTP2

- Awesome dashboard, analytics, and real-time stats

- Zonealiases (to use your own subdomain as CDN URL)

- Low prices

What do you dislike?

I understand why credits need to be renewed, but the minimum deposit may be a bit much for smaller websites

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take their free trial, that's how I discovered how good it is and why I need it (by measuring website loading times).

I've increased loading speed on all websites where I'm using it, and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

I'm also using their WordPress caching plugin (Cache Enabler), that has also been of great help.

KeyCDN review by <span>Jérémie L.</span>
Jérémie L.

First experience with a Cdn provider

What do you like best?

As I am developing my business of web apps, I could not pass on a Cdn. After trying Cdn77, cloudflare or other well-known providers, KeyCdn stood out because of the simplicity of use, the performance delivered and the affordable pricing.

I'm going to keep using it for the short ĺand long term.

What do you dislike?

So far, I wished that the credits could be valid for longer than one year. But I guess that is how they do it. And they will surprise you if you ask I'm sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend KeyCdn for its simplicity, performance and low budget.

I'm improving my web applications performance by using a Cdn to deliver static content. I managed to rank high on Google page speed test and have a grade A on pingdom tools.

KeyCDN review by <span>Srikanth N.</span>
Srikanth N.

A very capable CDN with an affordable price tag.

What do you like best?

It goes without saying that adding a CDN improves the overall performance of a website but unfortunately, many providers are quite expensive (especially for small businesses like us). KeyCDN provides excellent value for money that's hard to argue.

What do you dislike?

I like the credit system they use but wish that it wouldn't have an expiry on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had any problems with KeyCDN and I would recommend KeyCDN to anyone who are wanting to start out with CDN services.

If your website doesn't load under 3 seconds (or faster), chances are that a visitor or potential customer has already moved on. This is especially crucial for an IT company that wants to create a good first impression. We primarily use KeyCDN to ensure that our sites load quickly for visitors/potential clients.

Learning about KeyCDN?

* We monitor all KeyCDN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.