KeyCDN

KeyCDN is a high-performance CDN offering transparent, pay-as-you-go prices.

Work for KeyCDN?

Learning about KeyCDN?

KeyCDN Reviews

Ask KeyCDN a Question
Showing 51 KeyCDN reviews
KeyCDN review by David Maria R.
David Maria R.

"Very bad service & rip-off!"

What do you like best?

Es mag ja sein das die gut sind, technisch, aber wenn man so mit seinen Kunden umspringt ist das eine absolute Frechheit! 30 tage geld zurück anbieten und dann das Geld nicht zurück bezahlen geht gar nicht!

What do you dislike?

Very bad service & rip-off! Germans are lured to a German-speaking side. You can test for 30 days, you think, but you have to deposit money first, at least 50 USD. So transferred. Unfortunately, we are not satisfied with the performance, so after not even 24 hours expressed the desire to get the money back. NO REFUND POSSIBLE, is somewhere small in the English FAQ's. Thus, the 50 USD are gone, for NOTHING !!! Absolute impudence. That's not what happened to me here !!

Ganz schlechter Service & Abzocke! Deutsche werden auf eine deutschsprachige Seite gelockt. Man kann 30 Tage testen, denkt man, aber man muss erst Geld einzahlen, mindestens 50 USD. Also überwiesen. Leider sind wir mit der Leistung nicht zufrieden, also nach noch nicht einmal 24 Stunden den Wunsch geäussert das Geld zurück zu erhalten. KEINE ERSTATTUNG MÖGLICH, steht irgendwo klein in den englischen FAQ`s. Somit sind die 50 USD weg, für NICHTS!!! Absolute Frechheit. Sowas ist mir nich hier passiert!!

3 Tage Geld zurück Versprechen und man erhält nach 24 Stunden GAR NICHTS ZURÜCK! Abzocke! 50 USD weg. Für nichts!!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KeyCDN
KeyCDN review by Kay S.
Kay S.

"Have used KeyCDN for over 2 years now…Highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

Definitely the user CP. Easy, intuitive. Have used KeyCDN for over 2 years now and if you're looking for a reliable CDN then I would really recommend them. We've never had a single issue with either them, the service they provide nor the control panel which is really intuitive - especially in comparison to other CDN providers, whose CP's can be overwhelming.

We have 2 zones, a push and pull config which was extremely easy to set up and was working within minutes.

The credit system/pricing is much more affordable than other big CDN providers out there too.

We highly recommend them as your CDN provider on your site.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully, there's nothing I do dislike. Never had a single issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended two other sites to the service. One I know definitely signed up.

They help us managed an easy and affordable CDN for our site.

What Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution do you use?

KeyCDN review by Luis E.
Luis E.

"Great CDN Service for the best price!"

What do you like best?

The speed and POPs are great for any website. The princing is really affordable for any budget and the setup process is really fast with the plugins for CMS. Also the CNAME setup is really clear and easy to follow.

They also support let's encrypt certificates for the setup so you can use a custom SSL for your CDN zones.

What do you dislike?

The minimum amount for the credits should be lower, because some of us have clients that don't use much bandwitdh as others and we don't require to pay that much each year.

Maybe if they had video guides about the process, could be much simplier and easier for a user to initiate with KeyCDN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great pricing and up to 5 websites per the initial credit payment. Also the automatic payments help to keep the account running without issues. Great choice compared to other providers and is cheaper.

The plugins for Wordpress made by KeyCDN make the process a lot easier and faster, also because they're mantained by KeyCDN are updated regularly and that is the best to keep a website secure.

Speed and browsing response are key factors for any website owner, and my clients are happy with the service provided with their website development that includes KeyCDN as a must in each website.

Also the availability of the content is higher and response times are faster for any visitor. Right now high availability and faster response time is the key to a great website and search engine optimization.

KeyCDN review by Marius G.
Marius G.

"Low prices, awesome included features (SSL, HTTP2, etc.), great performance"

What do you like best?

There are several features which I love about KeyCDN:

- Great documentation, I never had to contact their support team

- Easy to integrate with WordPress ( Thank you CDN Enabler)

- Free SSL Certificate (Let's Encrypt) and HTTP2

- Awesome dashboard, analytics, and real-time stats

- Zonealiases (to use your own subdomain as CDN URL)

- Low prices

What do you dislike?

I understand why credits need to be renewed, but the minimum deposit may be a bit much for smaller websites

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take their free trial, that's how I discovered how good it is and why I need it (by measuring website loading times).

I've increased loading speed on all websites where I'm using it, and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

I'm also using their WordPress caching plugin (Cache Enabler), that has also been of great help.

KeyCDN review by Jérémie L.
Jérémie L.

"First experience with a Cdn provider "

What do you like best?

As I am developing my business of web apps, I could not pass on a Cdn. After trying Cdn77, cloudflare or other well-known providers, KeyCdn stood out because of the simplicity of use, the performance delivered and the affordable pricing.

I'm going to keep using it for the short ĺand long term.

What do you dislike?

So far, I wished that the credits could be valid for longer than one year. But I guess that is how they do it. And they will surprise you if you ask I'm sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend KeyCdn for its simplicity, performance and low budget.

I'm improving my web applications performance by using a Cdn to deliver static content. I managed to rank high on Google page speed test and have a grade A on pingdom tools.

KeyCDN review by Srikanth N.
Srikanth N.

"A very capable CDN with an affordable price tag."

What do you like best?

It goes without saying that adding a CDN improves the overall performance of a website but unfortunately, many providers are quite expensive (especially for small businesses like us). KeyCDN provides excellent value for money that's hard to argue.

What do you dislike?

I like the credit system they use but wish that it wouldn't have an expiry on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had any problems with KeyCDN and I would recommend KeyCDN to anyone who are wanting to start out with CDN services.

If your website doesn't load under 3 seconds (or faster), chances are that a visitor or potential customer has already moved on. This is especially crucial for an IT company that wants to create a good first impression. We primarily use KeyCDN to ensure that our sites load quickly for visitors/potential clients.

KeyCDN review by Toby M.
Toby M.

"Great value CDN with free custom SSL (let'sencrypt), HTTP2, and good documentation"

What do you like best?

*Features: HTTP2 support... Free custom SSL (let'sencrypt support)... Wordpress integration plugin... Prepay system allows control over spend.

*Security: Two-factor authentication... hotlink protection.

*Documentation: Good documentation as well as regular newsletters with tips and tricks about how to implement CDN features as well as articles of use to website administrators. Very helpful knowledge base with a good getting started guide for those new to CDNs.

*Price: I've found this to be really great value over the past year compared to other CDN providers that I've researched.

*Payment options: Ability to pay with Paypal.

*Dashboard: Clean, clear information provided in the dashboard (usage etc).

*Support: The few times I've needed to contact the support team, they've been quick to respond with thoughtful and helpful answers.

What do you dislike?

The 5 zone limit (although I understand you can pay extra for extra zones), although the limit hasn't affected our site so far as we don't need more than 5. It is something to be aware of if you need more than 5.

Prepay credits expire after 1 year. Having an expiry is understandable, but for websites with little traffic it is good to be aware that you might not be able to use up the credit within the year. It would be great to have a system where credits rollover if you top up your account before expiry. Having said that, it's still good value with the minimum topup since you get all of the features that some other providers charge a lot for (custom SSL, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check out the knowledge base on the KeyCDN site if you are new to CDNs and need to learn about how the various features work. I found it very useful to learn about CDNs generally. Also, their newsletter is one of my favourites to read since they include information of relevance to website administrators, so be sure to subscribe to that too. Also, just be aware of the minimum topup amounts, credit expiry rules, and zone limits (as explained earlier) so you aren't surprised later on.

If you're comparing CDN providers, I found it helpful when I was comparing providers to check for what I consider 'hidden fees' for custom SSL certificates, and essential features such as HTTP2. For me, KeyCDN was an easy choice since I didn't need to pay extra for these (thanks let'sencrypt!).

The implementation of a CDN for our site was done to solve the problem of variable page-load speeds depending on where in the world the visitor was browsing from. Implementing KeyCDN has helped reduce the pageload time for the site generally. As well, I've since come to learn the other benefits of a KeyCDN, namely, reduced load on the origin server, usage analytics, hotlink protection, and so on.

The problem when looking to implement a CDN was that some of the other providers I looked at were charging exorbitant fees for something like a custom SSL certificate, or they didn't have features like HTTP2. KeyCDN has provided a really great benefit to our site in terms of performance, price, features, and support (including documentation and understanding the technical side to a CDN implementation).

KeyCDN review by Oskar A.
Oskar A.

"Great CDN Provider at an Affordable Price"

What do you like best?

The ability to fine tune the configuration of each zone to a specific business goal. The robust set of features available at no extra cost such as: HTTP2, Custom SSL, GZip Compression, HLS optimisation. Quick addition of latest technologies such as the Brotli compression algorithm.

What do you dislike?

The service comes with plenty of advantages. The only potential downside is if you plan on having a large number of websites then you might hit the five zone limit pretty quickly (extra zones are charged at $1 per month).

Content Delivery Networks are now essential in a world full of digital media. As more and more users demand faster internet sites, implementing KeyCDN across all of our website allowed us to satisfy the needs of our users.

KeyCDN review by Andrei D.
Andrei D.

"KeyCDN - The affordable and powerful delivery network"

What do you like best?

- I fancy keycdn more over the competitors especially because they allow you the flexibility to use however much traffic you like and you pay for what you use. It's very fair logic, you get visitors you pay.

- Good worpdress integration documentation and general knowledgebase articles

- Blazing fast speeds

- Ability to map your cdn servers to your domain cname (eg: cdn.yourdomain.com)

- Very fast support replies via email

What do you dislike?

- Maybe the minimum credit buyiN should be a little lower, if this will happen I don't see how the competitors would keep up with KeyCDN

Delivering my woocommerce shop files via keycdn network for faster deliverability.

KeyCDN review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Fast and easy!"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and simple it was to setup an account and enable CDN for my client websites. They have a huge library of documentation that made it super easy to understand. On top of that, their support team was quick to respond when I needed help setting up my SSL. Free SSL certificates saved me a lot money.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I found to dislike about KeyCDN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free trial to compare speed metrics. You'll see all the benefits! If you're looking to keep your SSL expenses low, this is a great way to go.

We were running a few slow websites with large images. KeyCDN helped improve our page speed and helped us optimize our images by converting the format to Webp.

KeyCDN review by Casey F.
Casey F.

"Great company and fast service"

What do you like best?

KeyCDN offers many cutting-edge features that do not cost any extra such as HTTP/2, Brotli support, origin shield, etc. They also have a lot of great documentation on their knowledgebase site and provide lots of insight into performance improvement tips on their blog site.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about the service. Fast support, fast CDN, and an affordable price. One thing that users with a lot of websites should be aware of though is that there is an additional charge of $1/zone/month once you start using over 5 zones.

I'm now able to accelerate my site globally. As my site has visitors from all around the world, I was receiving complaints from time to time that the site was slow before implementing KeyCDN. Now I'm able to deliver my static files much faster no visitors no matter where they are.

KeyCDN review by Abhishek G.
Abhishek G.

"KeyCDN is really a good CDN service supporting HSTS, HTTP/2"

What do you like best?

They have all possible practical features for the HTTP/2 HSTS websites.

Easy usage of SFTP software, rsync.

Logs.

What do you dislike?

One time upfront payment. They possibly need a pay as you go plan.

Lack of own anycast network.

Limit of 5 zones.

Raw log not available to block from server side with own rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any level of user can use KeyCDN from desktop, using their web GUI, from SSH, via front end, backend web softwares. As I said -- we had to migrate from host to host, it was not easy with lot of websites, business specific things, huge data.

We have multiple accounts. For public usage, one can check my technology blog https://thecustomizewindows.com on webpagetest. Our that website needed a faster CDN. We used all possible CDN over past 5 years.

KeyCDN review by Tanya D.
Tanya D.

"The best CDN service"

What do you like best?

Great prices, Simple Dashboard, Helpful and fast support

I also love Zonealiases (use your own subdomain as CDN URL).

What do you dislike?

Maybe the minimum credit purchase should be a little lower ( now 49 USD).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nowadays having a slow website is a business killer, you must help your business by making it available fast to anyone in the world.

If you want to increase the availability of your content and help boost your search engine rankings, KeyCDN is a must.

KeyCDN review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"My CDN choice after much research"

What do you like best?

I could state all the obvious benefits like pricing and support but I'm going to go a different direction. I really like their blog articles. They're very useful and informative. It shows they know what's going on.

What do you dislike?

The minimum order point is a little high if you don't have a lot of traffic but it's still only $49.

I use KeyCDN to speed up delivery of js and css assets for an e-comm shopping cart solution.

KeyCDN review by Carlos T.
Carlos T.

"Content Delivery At a Great Price"

What do you like best?

KCDN may look like a brand new cdn service, but talking from experience it's a really good one. It offers some of the major features you would need from a cdn and the pricing is simple and let's you save money on by not paying for things you won't use (unlike maxcdn). It has a very neat user interface and dead simple zone editing.

What do you dislike?

For very small projects the trial may be a little short. So we prefer cloudflare in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use to the trail to test the features you need most, i assure you that you will love it once you see how easy it is to get started.

Content delivery, caching and ddos protection. Easy dns zone managing and easy to use user interface.

KeyCDN review by Robin B.
Robin B.

"Great affordable CDN for all sizes of website traffic"

What do you like best?

I found keycdn after using Maxcdn for a couple years. I was pleasantly surprised that everything I had enjoyed at Maxcdn was available at Keycdn for half the price. It has been a pleasant experience switching to them.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any complaints. The website admin area is well laid out and easy to use.

I have managed to speed up the load time of my websites, even those on budget hosting options buy offloading CSS,JS, and images to KeyCDN.

KeyCDN review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Warning Your credits will expire!"

What do you like best?

I've found this a pretty good product and was using it for some products, especially their usage based pricing model seemed to be exactly what I was looking for.

What do you dislike?

There is a hidden clause that credits do expire - In my case a significant amount of credits did expire and as I did have a credit card on file, which they immediately charged with a significant amount of new credits, immediately after the old ones expired.

I know I should have read their terms better, but even though I contacted them the day the charged my credit card they were absolutely unhelpful in resolving this matter. Even though none of the newly charged credits have been used so far. So now they do have some money from me again, which is set to expire ...

I sincerely regret having recommended this company to friends before ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that your credits will expire and the support isn't very helpful (no matter if your question is technical or business related) - apart from that it's a great product.

The free SSL is great

KeyCDN review by Akram Hasan S.
Akram Hasan S.

"Just an average CDN provider"

What do you like best?

Was using a trial account with them for a month. Experience wasn't that delighted to mention. Guess they offered and has many incredible features and because of their poor documentation they couldn't bring that on spotlight. Honestly they has more feature then most of in the market. And those features focused on DNS management most. Price was reasonable but depends on usage, this is not very pleasant for enterprise websites. Whoever wants to have total control over their DNS zones, this service will be the best.

What do you dislike?

Poor documentation and not very beginner friendly. Zone changing takes more time then others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a pro with DNS management and love to play with API mechanism. KeyCDN will be the best for you.

KeyCDN review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Blazing fast performance and helpful support team"

What do you like best?

The performance and customer support is phenomenal .

What do you dislike?

There is no PoP in Colorado or New York.

Helps me improve the performance of my blog worldwide. I never realized how slow my website used to be for visitors outside of my country. Since adding KeyCDN my website is much faster for my visitors.

KeyCDN review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"I have found the cheapest, and fastest CDN for any company, or any size!"

What do you like best?

1) The Pricing

The #1 factor I love about KeyCDN would be, hands down, their pricing. If you have a small budget (like me) or if you have a corporate budget, both works great with KeyCDN with their "Pay as you GO" pricing. You only pay what you use for, instead of a monthly subscription payments. At the lowest price on the web of $0.04/GB; I made my mind up this was the company to stick with!

2) Expandable (Grows as your grow)

You only pay for what you use is extremely important when you start off small. You save money and only spend what is necessary. As I get more money in, I can afford to pay more money out.

3) Free SSL (Huge plus for me)

I love to see my https on my blog. Thanks for using Cloudflare and now KeyCDN, all of my site loads on the https protocol and it didn't cost me but pennies. I'm a firm believer that https should be the default for new websites being made. It makes sense, it's more secure, and it's just awesome.

4) Nobody can beat KeyCDN's current model

I can honestly say, after a week of researching and comparing prices and benefits with CDN companies, no one currently beats KeyCDN because of the benefits I've listed above. Pricing, Free SSD optimized servers, POP Edge Servers, Free SSL, and it's expandable. You can grow your CDN bandwidth with your business growth.

What do you dislike?

1) Limit of 5 zones for free

This is more of a neutral for me. When I compare the fact I get 5 zones for free from KeyCDN to other companies, I see it's more than what the competition is giving, but it's still a downer to me since I use multiple websites (over 10.) So it's not a huge deal but it's still worth mentioning. Extra zones over the limit 5 is $1 from your account balance every recurring month.

2) Not advertised enough

I honestly think KeyCDN could win over thousands if not millions of customers from other CDN companies just because they offer a better business model. I really think if KeyCDN was to start advertising campaigns that were modern and aimed towards webmasters around the web, they could get more business. So I dislike that it took me this long to find them. I would have joined them a long time ago if only I saw an ad earlier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and you won't regret it!

I believe they still offer a free trial to new users without even needing your payment information. Once you implement it, you can see drastic speed improvements. I know I did! If you do have questions, give them an email and I'm sure they'll try to help you out best they can. I've had to email them a couple of times about questions, and typically got an answer back within 24 hours on business days.

KeyCDN review by Alexander V.
Alexander V.

"Reliable and easy to setup CDN service"

What do you like best?

Lots of available settings to fine tune the service to your needs.

What do you dislike?

No major problems so far. Just some suggestions: better statistics (eg, nodes load stats), more advanced process of cache purging, a hint popup when entering a request.

We've been creating free products for designers and developers and the quality of service is our top priority. KeyCDN hasn't failed us once.

KeyCDN review by Vikash A.
Vikash A.

"Easy and Great Performance"

What do you like best?

One of the few CDN which makes it super easy to have your content all across the globe without extra difficult pricing options

What do you dislike?

The credit system is okay. Would rather just have them bill for usage.

We use KeyCDN for our travel channel. It needs to be fast everywhere in the world.

KeyCDN review by Andrés S.
Andrés S.

"Cheap but Effective CDN"

What do you like best?

I like how easy to setup it is. They have plenty of powerful features. like Free SSL via Let's encrypt and HTTP2 support. They also offer zone aliases, which is something that I love because it looks professional.

They're also the cheapest service I've found on the market, but they're a really good CDN.

What do you dislike?

You have to consume your credits within a year or they expire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a cheap and reliable service, go with KeyCDN

Speed up Wordpress Websites, which are far away from the servers.

KeyCDN review by Salvador S.
Salvador S.

"Excelente serivicio y simpere en linea"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas nos gusta es que nunca se cae y acelera los tiempos de respuesta en nuestra pagina web. Aparte el soporte es excelente. Lo otro que nos gusta que tiene Data Centers en mexico cosa que otras compañias no las tienen. Lo mejor para acelerar tu pagina.

What do you dislike?

hasta el momento no hay nada que podamos comentar. Excelente compañía.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si totalmente recomendable. al 100%

Lo que resolvimos es que aceleramos el tiempo de respuesta de nuestra pagina web, eso ayuda a que no se vayan los clientes.

KeyCDN review by Baga B.
Baga B.

"Excellent & fast CDN"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and great support, cheap service and free SSL

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I haven't seen anything that I don't like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you will love it!

Useful to speed up my WordPress website and improve scores on GTMetrix and Pingdom

KeyCDN review by Web F.
Web F.

"Fast and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

We really like the fact that you are billed on a per gigabyte basis, meaning you don't have to pay for unused bandwidth. Secondly it's very fast, reliable and the dashboard is a pleasure to use.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good - haven't run into any issues using the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really recommend KeyCDN to others looking for a fast, yet great value content delivery network.

KeyCDN allows us to spread static site assets across multiple locations, meaning end-users get a fast and more seamless experience.

KeyCDN review by Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.

"One of the CDN services out there KeyCDN"

What do you like best?

It's a powerful cdn service just like maxCDN for a fraction of the price. It's cheaper because it lack some of maxCDN included features, but those are optional for a lot of people so the trade is ok.

What do you dislike?

It could use some minor improvements in support service. Other than that it's a great service to use for small and big projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it before buying so you can have a real experience with the service.

Content delivery mostly.

KeyCDN review by Delimer G.
Delimer G.

"KeyCDN the best competitor of maxCDN"

What do you like best?

Keycdn is almost like maxcdn (i talk this way because i used maxcdn before using keycdn) it's full of features and is cheaper! They offer free secure tokens, origin shield and they even block bots attacking your site. The monthly fee is also cheaper.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike keycdn should grow well as they are doing right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and check if it fits your needs.

Content caching, site protection, content delivery , site speed up.

KeyCDN review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"A budget CDN. Good for projects with a tight budget."

What do you like best?

As far as I know, they're one of the cheapest CDNs out there. Their service does the trick, specially if the project you need it for has a tight budget. They now also provide free SSL certificates with an easy integration powered by the Let's Encrypt project, which is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

Unlike other competitors, they don't run their own anycasted network or own any hardware. Instead they just rely on DNS to pick the nearest point of presence based on IP geolocation, which is quite often inaccurate. Amazon CloudFront for example makes use of both technologies, which in my humble opinion is the best technical approach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick KeyCDN if you are on a budget and need a CDN that does the job, despite it's not the best one in terms of performance. Also keep in mind that they don't own any infrastructure nor use anycast technology, so they're not as reliable as other CDN providers. But you know, you get what you pay for.

Our customer needed a cheap CDN for a video content website funded by advertising. Since they don't have end-users paying for the service, their CDN fits both their budget and expected user experience.

KeyCDN review by Ahmed M.
Ahmed M.

"The fastest, cheapest with a dozen of features"

What do you like best?

The features that KeyCDN provides are essential and very easy to use and implement.

What do you dislike?

After a year of usage, I can say nothing.

Fasten my website performance and make my visitors feel great when they browse the website.

KeyCDN review by Jaroslav B.
Jaroslav B.

"Fast, reliable, good support"

What do you like best?

We have been with KeyCDN for a number of years, it's fast and reliable. A big advantage is that you get support as part of the price (which is not the case with other players suchas AWS and Azure)

What do you dislike?

Would be great if credits don't expire within one year.

Quick and simple admin, free HTTPS, fast and reliable service.

KeyCDN review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Fast CDN and a very good service"

What do you like best?

I love the support of KeyCDN. They've always answered to all my questions very fast.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Maybe the only drawback is that the credits will expire in one year but if you use the CDN this is not a problem.

Very fast sites and very good positioning with Page Speed Insights and very very helpful KeyCDN Blog.

KeyCDN review by Karim K.
Karim K.

"Easy setpup but lacks image optimization features"

What do you like best?

Very easy setp up that be done in less than 5 minutes. Real time logs and analytics are also very useful.

What do you dislike?

There is no option for optimising image delivery, like for instance automatically deliver WebP images to WebP compatible browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does what it says : CDN. No other features.

Distribute content to users geographically located far from our servers.

KeyCDN review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"KeyCDN 2017 Review"

What do you like best?

- Easy integration into both custom projects and existing CMS software

- Custom sub-domain via CNAME records

- Let's Encrypt SSL support

- Easy CDN purging tools

- Simple dashboard interface

What do you dislike?

- Minimum credit purchase requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

KeyCDN provides a solid CDN service that is easy to integrate into almost any platform.

KeyCDN is a great and simple solution to decreasing page load times around the world.

KeyCDN review by Hien N.
Hien N.

"So good & easy to setup"

What do you like best?

I'm using KeyCDN for a year with a lot of good feedback from my customer about images loading speed

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike about KeyCDN & there service

Website loading speed

KeyCDN review by Fabio N.
Fabio N.

"great support, no complaint!"

What do you like best?

support is very good and reply time is very fast

What do you dislike?

Not being a developer I would like to receive more support on doing things for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must have some knowledge on how to setup the CDN yourself, since they do not offer this service.

reaching better new countries

KeyCDN review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Value, easy to use, and powerful CDN"

What do you like best?

Pay as you go pricing feature. This can really help with small businesses in their initial phases. Free custom SSL. Slick interface, Real-time stats and logs, excellent (and fast) support.

What do you dislike?

I found the documentation a little hard to follow. It's well written but seems to breeze over steps that are not obvious to the fist-timer on the platform

Speeding up content for worldwide visitors.

KeyCDN review by ANGEL A.
ANGEL A.

"Experiencia muy positiva"

What do you like best?

Rapidez en el intercambio de archivos y fiabilidad.

What do you dislike?

Nada, me parece un programa necesario en cualquier empresa

Recommendations to others considering the product

Me parece un servicio muy interesante y productivo.,Todas las páginas web deberían de tener instalado en su servidor. Servicio de soporte inmejorable.

Acelerar el cache en mi pagina e-comerce

KeyCDN review by Mohit B.
Mohit B.

"Great CDN for this price"

What do you like best?

The best feature of this CDN is there is no minimum price which make it really affordable for startups who are just experimenting with CDNs. There are many features which comes free with it like HTTP2 and secure token.

What do you dislike?

If your company is getting bigger then this CDN would not be able to complete your requirments because according to me its built for small startups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend this to startups

We are digital marketing company and KeyCDN gave us really great visualization data around the world.

KeyCDN review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Good CDN service"

What do you like best?

They have a low prices and easy configuration

What do you dislike?

Mminimum amount for the credits too high :(

Maybe it could be useful pay renew based on credits used in the past year

Emprove performance of website based on shared server.

KeyCDN review by Administrator

"Good performance at an excellent price"

What do you like best?

Setup was easy and straightforward with sane defaults. All the needed knobs and bells and whistles are there and documentation helps with setup question such as integration or fine tuning the cache bahaviour.

What do you dislike?

They understand themselves to be "self-service" so you'll get less hand holding from support than from other providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The don't have fixed plans but run a prepaid system with credits. You should read up on that before committing.

CDN in use on our pages.

KeyCDN review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very fast, with a lot of nice features for a good price!"

What do you like best?

Features like the included "block bad bots" filter function, linking protection, Let's Encrypt integration and much more are very easy to handle and all are available at no additional costs.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't map top-level-domains like "yourcdn.com", only subdomains are possible for linking.

We are hosting a public download server with some additional features and so we only need a small set of features. For the same feature set we have at keycdn, we would have to use at least 2 AWS services at higher costs.

KeyCDN review by Jackson J.
Jackson J.

"Trusted cdn"

What do you like best?

I would always recommend keycdn as I have never faced any issues with them and a affordable pricing

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any dislike as such.never had any issues

I personally use it for my website

KeyCDN review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Affordable for new businesses to start with. Good support"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is really fast and easy to use. You have a lot of options when creating

What do you dislike?

Credits expire in a year if you don't use them. I wish they could either last forever or last for two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try KeyCDN and try Amazon's CDN and see what works best for your business.

My javascript, CSS, and image files load faster and now my server is under less stress.

KeyCDN review by Chakib C.
Chakib C.

"Devops using keycdn for some customers"

What do you like best?

Great support

Support for latest technologies as http2

Best point: free and automatic ssl deoloyment

What do you dislike?

Need more pops over the world, for example in France keycdn has only one pop in paris

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support, easy to admin

We are webperf expert, so we helps users to have a fast website and improve user experience.

CDN helps us to reduce latency and put content as close as possible to users.

KeyCDN review by Administrator

"very Good CDN service fromKeyCDN"

What do you like best?

- The most important part for me is a great support. They are fast and problem solver.

- Easy setup

- Support let's encrypt certificates.

What do you dislike?

The minimum amount for the credits can be lower

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must use for your CDN requirements

My web store reached very nice results in terms of speed. This results in more sales and more customer engagement.

KeyCDN review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Best CDN With Powerful Features"

What do you like best?

Keycdn provides excellent cdn service with powerful & Advanced features. They offer free lets encrypt ssl for custom cname's. Most of the CDN Provider's doesn't have this feature.. They offer brotli compression too...

What do you dislike?

Keycdn doesn;t provide Live Chat Support..

Site Loading speed is one of the google ranking factor. Keycdn helps me to improve my site speed for my visitors...

KeyCDN review by Alexios G.
Alexios G.

"Recommended for best overall quality"

What do you like best?

HTTP2, SSL, the wordpress plugin.

Great support

Ease of deployment

Good interface

Best pricing

What do you dislike?

The purchased Credits expire after 1 year

Fast website that improves user experience

KeyCDN review by User

"Easy set up and works well, communication with KeyCDN perfect"

What do you like best?

KeyCDN was installed by a third party on our website. It works just fine. An easy set up and we don’t have to worry about anything concerning it. Quick and easy support from KeyCDN which is great!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Everything works just fine.

Large amount of pictures on our website.

KeyCDN review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Best value for the money"

What do you like best?

price and value compared to similiar CDN

What do you dislike?

Extras that Cloudflare provides for free

I am looking for a well-priced CDN to use my EV SSL Cert.

KeyCDN review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Good speed"

What do you like best?

Good speed and affordable service. Very good

What do you dislike?

the expiry dates of the credit 1 year. which they dont really tell you when you initially top up.

speedier website

Learning about KeyCDN?

* We monitor all KeyCDN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.