Keyhole

Mention tracking (social media monitoring, hashtag tracking).

Work for Keyhole?

Learning about Keyhole?

Keyhole Reviews

Ask Keyhole a Question
Showing 11 Keyhole reviews
Keyhole review by <span>Marco M.</span>
Marco M.

"Excellent platform to track conversations and activate social selling"

What do you like best?

Is very simple to use and to gather data from the competition. It also helps a lot to understand what people talks about our clients brands.

What do you dislike?

I'll work a little bit more in the user interfase to make it more friendly but works like it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is worth trying and playing with the platform. It will give you a great understanding on what problems can solve for your organization.

Helps a lot to convince clients that they have to move to premium options of data collection to have track of their brands and the competition.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Keyhole
Keyhole review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Review for Keyhole"

What do you like best?

I like that I can trend hashtags in realtime to know which to use when I post. i Like how frequently it is updated and it has been an extremely helpful tool for me. I like that there is a free trial as well (although the price is expensive once that trial is over).

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is only a free trial period and then you have to pay $149/month, which I feel is expensive, because there are apps out there that allow this service (not as good) but for free. I also wish there was a corresponding app that was easy to use on a mobile platform, which would be helpful as I am frequently not at my desk when needing to use their service. (I'm often hashtagging from the subway, car, and at home).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the free trial period is a good indicator of whether or not this product is worthwhile for you.

Reaching the widest audience on a platform that does not keep posts current for very long. It also helps to keep up with trending topics without having to be tapped into a news outlet.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Keyhole review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Visually Pleasing"

What do you like best?

I began using Keyhole because I needed some additional reporting that I couldn't quite get from Sprout Social without upgrading. The more premium Sprout memberships were not in my budget and a client was requesting things from me (analytically and visually). It was more cost effective for me to use Keyhole at a lower level than purchase the top Sprout membership just for one client.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints per say. It is just not something that is all encompassing. I would still need to use another service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out their options for influencer tracking.

Clients love these buzzwords: impressions & hashtags. Keyhole delivers both and makes it look stellar. I will definitely use in the future if a client requires this type of info.

Keyhole review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Social media account manager and supervisor"

What do you like best?

Keyword metrics being able to get stats on various keywords from a number of campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The amount of keyword tracking I am allow to with my corporate subscription.

Account metrics (i.e. being able to know the optimal times to post and therefore being able to share content when I am most likely to reach my target audience)

Keyhole review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Social media data"

What do you like best?

Being able to track URLs, hashtags, keywords, Twitter and Instagram. Using data to create graphs and charts are useful for media presentations and meetings where social media is discussed.

What do you dislike?

Cannot rely solely on their data and charts. Best used as one of the tools to support your analytics information. Quite pricey after trial period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Real-time Analytics are where this product shines. Keyhole’s dashboard comes with data you can use to optimize and report on your hashtag campaigns. Find out the total number of posts, the engagement rate and the total impressions the hashtag has generated.

Accurately measuring historical social media data, illustrating metrics in graphs and layouts. Simplify reporting and strategizing.

Keyhole review by Executive Sponsor in Entertainment
Executive Sponsor in Entertainment

"Keyhole is an amazing product that fits a very specific need"

What do you like best?

The only application I have seen in the marketplace that has hashtag tracking on Instagram's full dataset

What do you dislike?

The inability to include hashtags within public Facebook content, but the robust Instagram dataset is well worth the trade-off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will fall in love with this product, so be prepared to upgrade early on, so budget accordingly.

Tracking hashtag performance for Instagram campaigns to gain insights on impressions, reach, top influencers, geolocation, current participants, and user platform.

Learning about Keyhole?

* We monitor all Keyhole reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.