Keyword Eye

Keyword Eye is a suite of affordable, fast, no-nonsense visual keyword, content and competitor research tools.

Work for Keyword Eye?

Learning about Keyword Eye?

Categories

Keyword Eye Reviews

Ask Keyword Eye a Question
Showing 1 Keyword Eye review
Keyword Eye review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Really helpful with determining the best keywords for your site"

What do you like best?

One of the best things I like about this software or internet app are the clear visualisations that the software offers. One of the other main things I like about this software or internet app is the ease with which the analysis is carried out. Straightforward signing in and payment structure. The keyword suggestions are very informative and provide a really quick response in determining the numbers of searches carried out each month and the competition you will face with your chosen search engine optimisation keywords. I would like to see a few more options available in the future if this is at all possible, such as search engine optimisation general checking and a keyword page assessment of your site would be useful. I would also like to see the Keyword Eye tool expanding to provide other features in the future such as ranking checking. Other than these few points, the facilities offered by the software are great!

What do you dislike?

Quite honestly, not much at all! Maybe the lack of a keyword page assessment of your site would be very useful. I would like to see more options available such as seo general checking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial first and see how easy it is to use

I have been trying to optimise the pages of my business website with keywords. This is the clearest and most straightforward software I have found available for the most reasonable price on the internet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Keyword Eye

What SEO solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Keyword Eye for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Keyword Eye?

* We monitor all Keyword Eye reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories