Kickboard

A school analytics platform that enables educators to track whole student performance, including academic achievement and student behaviors.

Work for Kickboard?

Learning about Kickboard?

Kickboard Reviews

Showing 11 Kickboard reviews
Kickboard review by <span>Cinawendela L.</span>
Cinawendela L.

"Simple easy access to information "

What do you like best?

Instructions for gathering data are simple and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I just have to remember web address

I work at a school where we use kickboard to access student grades and test scrorz

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kickboard
Kickboard review by <span>Amy H.</span>
Amy H.

"Middle School LOVES Kickboard!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can reward good behaviors! We as educators tend to focus on the negative behaviors. With kickboard, not only can I reprimand a student, but I can also give rewards quickly for positive behaviors.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there's nothing I dislike about this program. I love using it in my classroom and my students respond well.

It's a great tool for tracking behaviors and grades of students. Parents can also log in at any time and monitor their student.

What Classroom Management solution do you use?

Kickboard review by <span>Rebecca G.</span>
Rebecca G.

"Great tool for behavioral management "

What do you like best?

You can give different levels of points!

What do you dislike?

You cannot give more than one type of point to a student at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have students learn how to use the program too so they can earn to do kickboard for you if they behave and complete their work.

Students have motivation to behave in class! Students want to receive positive points, rather than negative points.

Kickboard review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Meh"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and understand, and the UI is nice.

What do you dislike?

Kickboard does not provide real-time updates about what is happening with our kids, so it hasn't been a fit for the school. The school went back to Jumprope and uses PBIS along with it rather than Kickboard.

Communication about kids and their issues in a place all team members can access.

Kickboard review by <span>Nichole F.</span>
Nichole F.

"Admin User still learning the system"

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely user friendly. The drop down menus are intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more flexibility in customizing reports for my school.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pilot the program first so you can see how you'll want to customize it.

We need to spend more time debriefing the system as a community before I can honestly answer that.

Kickboard review by User in Higher Education

"Good for tracking behavior"

What do you like best?

I like the ways in which you can promote positiv behaviors in students

What do you dislike?

the app for the phone tends to be glitchy and not necessarily user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure correct spelling of student input and frequently check for errors. When many people use, it can be easy to input the same data twice

Student behavior tracking is much easier with an automated app and allows for record keeping of progress

Learning about Kickboard?

* We monitor all Kickboard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.