Kickboard

4.0

A school analytics platform that enables educators to track whole student performance, including academic achievement and student behaviors.

Work for Kickboard?

Learning about Kickboard?

Kickboard Reviews

Ask Kickboard a Question
Showing 12 Kickboard reviews
Kickboard review by Fanny Z.
Fanny Z.

"Great for Student Behavior Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add points for different categories for each student. I teach over 2400 students between my 6th and 7th graders. I have to input points every single day for each one of them. There are also an unlimited amount of way you can set up the points you want for them and how many teachers can add points. A student can have 4 teachers in one school day who gives out 5 different points in each class for a total of 20 points daily. At the end of the week it''s easy to generate reports for the students if being used for incentives.

What do you dislike?

While it is easy to input points it is extremely difficult to delete points that I gave students accidentally. I wish Kickboard could make an adjustment to their website to make this process easier. The overall layout may seem confusing when it comes to a classroom of 30 students who I have extended their daily points as well. If we could fix those 2 things this website would be the best of the best! If students could get their own accounts and be able to access their points in order to keep track and see the notes teacher input this would work fine as well. As a parent I would love to be able to see this being shared with me somewhat like class Dojo does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in a school setting I would recommend only making groups based off homeroom teacher and or grade level. Any administrator can create/adjust items on Kickboard so communication with one another on how you want to group each student would be great. Otherwise you are looking at students potentially having double points given or points being lost in the process of recording.

I work in a charter school district that focuses a lot on Data Tracking for the progress of our students. The culture is a huge part of that as well. By using kickboard we are able to track the progress of each student in how successfully they can implement that culture on a daily basis. On another note we also use Kickboard to follow any trends we see with student behavior. This helps the student teacher and parent target what things the students needs growth in and what time of day depending and with that teacher the issue is reoccurring.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kickboard
Kickboard review by Cinawendela L.
Cinawendela L.

"Simple easy access to information "

What do you like best?

Instructions for gathering data are simple and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I just have to remember web address

I work at a school where we use kickboard to access student grades and test scrorz

What Classroom Management solution do you use?

Kickboard review by Amy H.
Amy H.

"Middle School LOVES Kickboard!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can reward good behaviors! We as educators tend to focus on the negative behaviors. With kickboard, not only can I reprimand a student, but I can also give rewards quickly for positive behaviors.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there's nothing I dislike about this program. I love using it in my classroom and my students respond well.

It's a great tool for tracking behaviors and grades of students. Parents can also log in at any time and monitor their student.

Kickboard review by Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

"Great tool for behavioral management "

What do you like best?

You can give different levels of points!

What do you dislike?

You cannot give more than one type of point to a student at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have students learn how to use the program too so they can earn to do kickboard for you if they behave and complete their work.

Students have motivation to behave in class! Students want to receive positive points, rather than negative points.

Kickboard review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Meh"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and understand, and the UI is nice.

What do you dislike?

Kickboard does not provide real-time updates about what is happening with our kids, so it hasn't been a fit for the school. The school went back to Jumprope and uses PBIS along with it rather than Kickboard.

Communication about kids and their issues in a place all team members can access.

Kickboard review by Nichole F.
Nichole F.

"Admin User still learning the system"

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely user friendly. The drop down menus are intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more flexibility in customizing reports for my school.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pilot the program first so you can see how you'll want to customize it.

We need to spend more time debriefing the system as a community before I can honestly answer that.

Kickboard review by User in Higher Education

"Good for tracking behavior"

What do you like best?

I like the ways in which you can promote positiv behaviors in students

What do you dislike?

the app for the phone tends to be glitchy and not necessarily user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure correct spelling of student input and frequently check for errors. When many people use, it can be easy to input the same data twice

Student behavior tracking is much easier with an automated app and allows for record keeping of progress

Kickboard review by Michelle P.
Michelle P.

"Kickboard For Teacher"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily document demerits (the term used for behavior issues) easily each day. I have access to the student rosters and student behavior totals as well.

What do you dislike?

I like Kickboard for the uses I have for it, no complaints.

How to track behavior data at our school both as a total and for individual students.

Kickboard review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Kickboard for Successful Behavior"

What do you like best?

Kickboard is great in terms of tracking behavior (both positive & negative). Through Kickboard, you're able to assign rewards and consequences!

What do you dislike?

Currently with Kickboard, they only let you have "points" based on dollars/bucks. I'd prefer if it would allow you to have options - points, bucks, etc.

It is the best tracking device we have used in my years of education.

Kickboard review by User in Higher Education

"Excellent Academic Management program"

What do you like best?

It is excellent for keeping track of the progress of every student in regard to their academic advancements and behavioral progress.

What do you dislike?

May be provide more options for student to encourage them to maintain their progress.

I can check every students’ needs and respond to it in a timely fashion. It is a great tool to increase my student’s academic success.

Kickboard review by Kyle L.
Kyle L.

"Quick, effective platform for student management "

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily log data about students in my class and it is filtered by grade.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my filters could be for each individual class section.

Student management in the classroom. The benefits have been that I can better track demerits and rewards for students.

Kickboard review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Education "

What do you like best?

It was an easy way to track kids behavior.

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to pull data and look at trends

Tracking student behavior and attendance.

Learning about Kickboard?

* We monitor all Kickboard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.