kickbox

Kickbox ensures you only send email to real users and helps you separate the low-quality addresses from high-value contacts. Protect your reputation, increase open rates, and save money with Kickbox.

Work for kickbox?

Learning about kickbox?

kickbox Reviews

Ask kickbox a Question
Showing 15 kickbox reviews
kickbox review by Ritika C.
Ritika C.

"We used Kickbox to verify over 18K emails!"

What do you like best?

Well firstly, I love that it's cost effective. For only $140, I was able to verify and clean 18k emails that had been gathered over many years. Beyond that, Kickbox was user friendly. After uploading the .csv for each list, Kickbox categorized beyond just "deliverable and risky". It broke the list down into the number and percentage of emails that were deliverable, risky, unknown, bad domains and allowed a customizable download for the report.

What do you dislike?

Once you've submitted a list to be verified, it takes 4-5 minutes to have the "deliverable" list available for download, not too bad, but when you've got multiple lists, the wait time adds up.

Migrating contacts into a new CRM software is difficult when there are thousands of emails in a list - we ran into a problem when the CRM software identified that some lists contained "bad emails" the entire list would not import. Once we cleaned the lists with Kickbox, we were able to import our lists seamlessly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about kickbox
kickbox review by Raja D.
Raja D.

"Kickbox gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of Kickbox, my team has been using it for almost 2 years and it has really helped us get rid of Invalid addresses. We have got to less than 2% as a company on hardbounces.

What do you dislike?

We still do have issues letting in some addresses that bounce, but they have a 95% guarantee that emails will be valid, which has been true.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this is a good solution for the price. Other verification software is too expensive and give false promises.

We are solving users coming into our system and using invalid addresses to sign up, this causes a major issue when sending emails as ISPs see this and start blocking us.

What Email Verification solution do you use?

kickbox review by Nedim B.
Nedim B.

"Very good tool"

What do you like best?

It works reliably. I have done batch email verifications as well as realtime verifications via API. I have not had any issues so far.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to remove the unknown email verification result and give a definite answer. I don't know it is technically possible and if there is such a solution anywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Kickbox.

I make sure I get real emails during registrations. Sometimes people enter wrong email address by mistake and email verifications help me correct these as much as possible.

kickbox review by User in Financial Services

"Efficient and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

What I enjoy the most using Kickbox is that it is a seamless product that is very visual and straightforward. From the initial home page to finding where to verify your data, to where to upload the information and then to ultimately download an utilize it, kickbox makes this who process self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot find a complaint or dislike about Kickbox. I guess the only one would be that I wish it could do more but I believe that is a silly request as the product is clear on what it offers (email verification) and does its best to convey this information clearly and in a digestable manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a business that is the best at what it does (email verification), look now further. Kickbox allows users to easily verify email and then outputs this information in a clean and easily consumable way. If you need to plug in your own api or integrate with the system, they also provide a clear tutorial on how to successfully implement this integration.

In my business, we email very frequently. Maintaining the quality of our domains and minimizing bounce backs and undelivered emails is key. Using kickbox allows us to verify all of our contacts in one motion while gaining further clarity into the quality of information our researchers are providing and the quality of emails we are sending out. Kickbox has kept our domain healthy.

kickbox review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Great, accurate but with SLA constrains"

What do you like best?

Kickbox is a solid yet simple-to-use platform to check the validity of email address. You can verify if the email adress is valid, if it exists of not. You can submit a bulk list and get results in a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

What frustates me and have give me some headaches with Kickbox support team is the fact that you can not perform an email validation test by permuting email addresses in order to discover an email address. The platform service level agreement only allows users to submit specific emails adresses and bulk lists. If you try to perform permuting test you get you account block in short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to perform email validation tests with the purpose of find email addresses by permutation, you should definetely consider other option, where this is possible.

I was having great results in finding corporate email addresses but Kickbox blocked my premium paid account for doing that, even with credtis on the account to be used.

Other than that, is still a great way to perform email validations and clean up invalid/unexisting email addreses on database

kickbox review by User

"Kickbox has worked great"

What do you like best?

Like the break down kickbox provides of emails that are definitely bad, down to risky.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems as though there are too many emails that get put into the "risky" category that may still be okay to use.

We've had a big issue with accounts being up to date and accurate in our CRM system with years of data being put into it. Kickbox allowed us to take our huge lists and nail down which are usable.

kickbox review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great tool! "

What do you like best?

Kickbox does what it says. You can add a list, it'll go through the list, and then let you know which emails are less likely to be delivered correctly. You can download full results and see exactly which emails can't be delivered, etc.

What do you dislike?

So far, it is doing what I need it to do. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to go through a list of emails, but that's kind of unavoidable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's well worth knowing that your emails aren't going to bounce, and Kickbox makes it easier to clean up user lists.

Being able to clean a list of emails to make sure that the emails won't bounce, etc. Super helpful

kickbox review by MARK V.
MARK V.

"Easy to use and advanced email verification"

What do you like best?

I like that it goes beyond simple smtp and email format checks to include their scoring system to verify if their is an actual user behind the email

What do you dislike?

cant say anything right now. Im looking forward to seeing the roadmap

Verifying real sign ups so that our sales reps spend time on the best leads

kickbox review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Kickbox gives to boot to bad email addresses"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to set up and integrate with Marketo, with an attractive price point. On top of that, the team at Kickbox is very responsive and a joy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind. It's delivered on what it said it would.

Our deliverability rates improved, and the overall quality of our database is higher and more reliable.

kickbox review by User

"Digital Marketing Review"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly homepage; results are presented in easy to interpret way, as well.

What do you dislike?

The final analysis of lists imported can be a bit slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of its purpose; it will save you headaches in the long run!

We use kickbox to "Cleanse" lists to ensure the email addresses we are sending to will not bounce back or report as spam

kickbox review by Brent L.
Brent L.

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, accurate results, solid integration.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have found much to this point. Don't love that I have to buy credits in advance, but it does make it cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate it with your system, make it much more powerful.

Email Verification. Reduced spam rate and keeps database clean.

kickbox review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Different than most, but still difficult to use "

What do you like best?

The application is fairly simple and can be figured out without a lot of knowledge or training.

What do you dislike?

Once you get past the initial simplicity, you realize that the program's true depths are only realized through customization. Something that needs training.

We used it to verify emails before we put them into expensive marketing campaigns. It was very helpful, once we figured it out.

kickbox review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool! "

What do you like best?

It has solid integration, very accurate results and extremely simple interface that goes above and beyond expectations.

What do you dislike?

Thus far I don’t have a dislike. The system does exactly what I need it to do and quickly.

I use this to quickly clean out my list of daily emails and it’s very helpful !

kickbox review by User in Higher Education

"Kickbox is a plus"

What do you like best?

Kickbox has really allowed us to be efficient with our marketing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a confusing interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a pretty good service

It has afforded us great success with our email tracking and verification

kickbox review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good for immediate email address validation"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate their API into your existing systems to check during sign up process.

What do you dislike?

It does what it needs to do and is pretty straight forward

Email deliverability and reputation

Learning about kickbox?

* We monitor all kickbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.