kickbox

Kickbox ensures you only send email to real users and helps you separate the low-quality addresses from high-value contacts. Protect your reputation, increase open rates, and save money with Kickbox.

Work for kickbox?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about kickbox?

kickbox Reviews

Showing 9 kickbox reviews
kickbox review by <span>Nedim B.</span>
Nedim B.

Very good tool

What do you like best?

It works reliably. I have done batch email verifications as well as realtime verifications via API. I have not had any issues so far.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to remove the unknown email verification result and give a definite answer. I don't know it is technically possible and if there is such a solution anywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Kickbox.

I make sure I get real emails during registrations. Sometimes people enter wrong email address by mistake and email verifications help me correct these as much as possible.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about kickbox
kickbox review by User in Financial Services

Efficient and easy to use tool

What do you like best?

What I enjoy the most using Kickbox is that it is a seamless product that is very visual and straightforward. From the initial home page to finding where to verify your data, to where to upload the information and then to ultimately download an utilize it, kickbox makes this who process self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot find a complaint or dislike about Kickbox. I guess the only one would be that I wish it could do more but I believe that is a silly request as the product is clear on what it offers (email verification) and does its best to convey this information clearly and in a digestable manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a business that is the best at what it does (email verification), look now further. Kickbox allows users to easily verify email and then outputs this information in a clean and easily consumable way. If you need to plug in your own api or integrate with the system, they also provide a clear tutorial on how to successfully implement this integration.

In my business, we email very frequently. Maintaining the quality of our domains and minimizing bounce backs and undelivered emails is key. Using kickbox allows us to verify all of our contacts in one motion while gaining further clarity into the quality of information our researchers are providing and the quality of emails we are sending out. Kickbox has kept our domain healthy.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

kickbox review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

Great, accurate but with SLA constrains

What do you like best?

Kickbox is a solid yet simple-to-use platform to check the validity of email address. You can verify if the email adress is valid, if it exists of not. You can submit a bulk list and get results in a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

What frustates me and have give me some headaches with Kickbox support team is the fact that you can not perform an email validation test by permuting email addresses in order to discover an email address. The platform service level agreement only allows users to submit specific emails adresses and bulk lists. If you try to perform permuting test you get you account block in short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to perform email validation tests with the purpose of find email addresses by permutation, you should definetely consider other option, where this is possible.

I was having great results in finding corporate email addresses but Kickbox blocked my premium paid account for doing that, even with credtis on the account to be used.

Other than that, is still a great way to perform email validations and clean up invalid/unexisting email addreses on database

kickbox review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Great tool!

What do you like best?

Kickbox does what it says. You can add a list, it'll go through the list, and then let you know which emails are less likely to be delivered correctly. You can download full results and see exactly which emails can't be delivered, etc.

What do you dislike?

So far, it is doing what I need it to do. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to go through a list of emails, but that's kind of unavoidable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's well worth knowing that your emails aren't going to bounce, and Kickbox makes it easier to clean up user lists.

Being able to clean a list of emails to make sure that the emails won't bounce, etc. Super helpful

kickbox review by <span>MARK V.</span>
MARK V.

Easy to use and advanced email verification

What do you like best?

I like that it goes beyond simple smtp and email format checks to include their scoring system to verify if their is an actual user behind the email

What do you dislike?

cant say anything right now. Im looking forward to seeing the roadmap

Verifying real sign ups so that our sales reps spend time on the best leads

kickbox review by User

Digital Marketing Review

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly homepage; results are presented in easy to interpret way, as well.

What do you dislike?

The final analysis of lists imported can be a bit slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of its purpose; it will save you headaches in the long run!

We use kickbox to "Cleanse" lists to ensure the email addresses we are sending to will not bounce back or report as spam

Learning about kickbox?

* We monitor all kickbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.