KickFire

3.9

KickFire combines B2B firmographic data and our advanced IP-to-company identification technology to provide business intelligence for a wide range of applications, such as account-based marketing, content personalization, B2B ad-targeting and much more.

Work for KickFire?

Learning about KickFire?

KickFire Reviews

Ask KickFire a Question
Showing 20 KickFire reviews
KickFire review by Julie F.
Julie F.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KickFire
KickFire review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Kickfire Analytics - Second to none real time website analytics"

What do you like best?

We have been using Kickfire for 7 years now - it used to be called Visistat. The package provides excellent quality, easy to use graphical presentations of your real time web site activity - plus they store all data for the entire time we have been a client. It is still far more useful than Google Analytics - which we also use.

However the real outstanding feature of Kickfire is the support they provide. In the early days we were giving them suggestions and they were implementing them for us - for example we suggested that by default they show 8 days in their weekly view instead of 7, 13 months in their monthly reports instead of 12 - so you could see compare today with the same day last week, this month with the same month last year. The company is very receptive to user feedback.

The package provides all data dumps to Excel - more than enough for most uses. We do have a couple of back end processes where we make fairly extensive use of their API capabilities which are very easy to use - and well documented.

The teams response to any issue is prompt, courteous and knowledgable. We have never had a issue that has not been resolved. The support team is simple first class.

What do you dislike?

After 7 years there is nothing we dislike about the package. The new GDPR rules will limit some data availability from EU visitors but that is nothing to do with Kickfire - in fact they were proactive in alerting us to the changes and suggesting approaches to handle the transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to proactively go after revenue Kickfire is a tool that you can use for that.

We capture leads from our website that we track via the Kickfire daily visitors reports. This allows us to keep in touch with prospects in a timely manner. We work on Kickfire data weekly and we know this enables us to capture several hundred more sales every year - which is worth in the hundreds of thousands of dollars range to us annually. It really does make a difference to our revenue.

What Lead Mining solution do you use?

KickFire review by Herm H.
Herm H.

"Kickfire provides an Outstanding User Experience and the Best Way to dive deep into Web Analytics"

What do you like best?

Kickfire makes it easy to understand what is working with your website, what is not and how pages are trending. It also lets you keep track of the companies visiting your website, lets you see what they are viewing and when they make additional visits. With this information you can also use Kickfire to obtain current contact information in a variety of professional areas. It is the complete package in terms of understanding website effectiveness and user engagement.

What do you dislike?

Because I do not use the website every day, it can take me a few clicks to access the information I need, and the CRM functionality is very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It will make your life simpler. Ability to identify previously anonymous visitors a great help when prospecting.

Reaching new customers and tailoring our message. Our key benefit is being able to understand what is happening with our website in a way not possible when relying only on Google Analytics. More importantly with the ability to identify business that visit our site it gives us a way to reach out to prospective customers rather than simply hoping they'll call.

KickFire review by Sierra S.
Sierra S.

"Makes my job so much easier!"

What do you like best?

Live leads is the coolest thing. We are able to see who and how many people are on the website and then let our sales people know and they go after the leads.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding in-house made the integration a bit difficult at first. I would like to see some implementation videos or walk-throughs for those who decide to go this route.

We are now able to properly identify our website visitors and tackle them accordingly. This has changed a lot for us lead wise.

KickFire review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"Great Insight, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The Google Analytics tool is amazing, I can see what companies are doing and build out anything I need to see in a custom report.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little clunky, but is totally manageable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is going to be a lot better of a lead discovery tool than you will get in your MAP. Much more insight and integration.

This is helping us determine intent of our visitors and if we are targeting the right visitors with out ads and SEO.

KickFire review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Horrible navigation - Hidden and useless search function"

What do you like best?

Pulse, Week at a glance, Leads and Lead History

What do you dislike?

There's no visible search function on the landing page. The capability to search on a term is buried in the Learning Center in the footer, of all places. This is so frustrating. Plus, if I want to search on where to find the bounce rate, for example, once I've located the search function, the result shows the definition and gives zero information on how to find the actual stat. I can't even tell you how many times I've tried to search for certain stats and been so frustrated that give up and logout!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare this to Google Analytics before you sign up.

Well, we can identify foreign traffic but there's no simple way to eliminate it from our stats. We haven't seen any real benefits. I've recently been playing with leads and lead history, which seems to have a good bit of info and will smoothly import into SF. However, these functions were stumbled upon, which I think is a major flaw with KickFire's navigation and lack of search for topics.

KickFire review by Bjorn L.
Bjorn L.

"Useful research tool"

What do you like best?

It is very convenient and allows for insight into a company. Even if the person I'm looking for isn't listed, it at least shows me the email format that the company uses so I can surmise the email address of the prospect I am targeting.

What do you dislike?

The information provided is not always accurate and is sometimes outdated. I often get emails returned saying that email address doesn't exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial version first. Our organization switched from kickfire to a different service which is much better but very expensive. Kickfire is a great place to start but needs to mature before it is ready to compete with other products.

Helps research potential prospects by finding leadership within an organization and their contact information. It also gives insight into a company's size and shows an estimated annual revenue and total number of employees

KickFire review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"KickFire For B2B"

What do you like best?

Kickfire is super user friendly - it gives me useful insights that are immediately actionable. I really enjoy the insight that I get into the types of users that are coming to my site. I work for a B2B company so the information in the leads portal really helps to inform my lead nurturing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There have been times when I receive a warning that my website is not working when it is, and when I try to use more advanced features i feel like the instructions get a bit too technical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out this product. There are so many digital tracking tools out there that don't provide insight into the types of visitors that you have on your site, for this functionality alone KickFire is worth the investment!

Insight into the businesses visiting my website, and real time tracking of traffic numbers that is accurate and easily accessible. In the future I would love to use KickFire to improve our account based marketing efforts, and start using the systems more advanced features.

KickFire review by User in Internet

"Fantastic and Reliable"

What do you like best?

I like that knowing deals I am working on are driving traffic back to our site, helps me know what is real and what isn't. It also helps to know new companies that are organically finding us. Fantastic intelligence tool for sales and marketing.

What do you dislike?

Haha that we just don't get more people from these companies to engage directly with our sales and marketing teams. There's the allure of them being interested but not ready to completely buy in and start an opportunity with us. There are also some cool new integrations they are working on that will make things even more seamless.

We're solving for having more insight into where our deals are, who are interested in our service organically, who is sales/marketing driving to the site and who are our real opportunities to close business. We've realized that we're often chasing the wrong people.

KickFire review by Jordan B.
Jordan B.

"Live leads on the website"

What do you like best?

I love how it integrates with my google analytics.

What do you dislike?

I was a little confused on how to properly use the platform until I had my kick-off call.

We are able to see who is on our website, and how long they are staying there. I won't ever go without kick fire. It has opened up so many possibilities.

KickFire review by James O.
James O.

"Excellent Plug In"

What do you like best?

the ability to immediately see company location and technologies they use on their website.

What do you dislike?

does not always have the companies headquarters listed

Recommendations to others considering the product

could not recommend this tool more. great UI easy to get started and very effective.

creating sales prospect lists and billing addresses for service orders

KickFire review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Very helpful for tracking inbound leads off website "

What do you like best?

Kickfire helps me identify how a website visitor came to get in contact with us. I can then rank leads and communicate which ones are high quality to our marketing team so they can optimize our advertising spend.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the load time on the website. It sometimes takes a long time to navigate through the website as it is constantly updating the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it and pay attention to who is visiting your website.

It help sales and marketing collaborate to ensure you are attracting the right type of people to your website.

KickFire review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Great imformation given simply"

What do you like best?

I like that I see what I need to quickly and easily

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see is easier click-through access to the metrics on the full site

Price...we are the price leader in our field so our customers can always find something cheaper. We know that we offer better products with better results and we hold to the idea that price without evidence of value is useless.

KickFire review by Executive Sponsor in Defense & Space
Executive Sponsor in Defense & Space

"Good Real Time Web Site Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool gives me great insight as to which organizations are visiting our web site and what they're looking at in real time.

What do you dislike?

Annual pricing is a bit high, considering we don't use any of the back-end database contacts.

We wanted a rea-ltime view of what organizations are visiting our web site and what they're looking at. While we can't know exactly who from those organizations are looking at our content, it's still valuable to know which companies are looking at what, how often.

KickFire review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

KickFire provides a graphically pleasing view of our website visitor data.

What do you dislike?

If you 'sit' on a few screens long enough they will 'timeout' and therefore you are required to login again. This does not happen on all the screens.

I have KickFire continuously running on a monitor. This allows me to proactively determine if there is anything unusually happening on our website (mainly to little or too high of traffic).

KickFire review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"KickFire (visistat) Review"

What do you like best?

It does a great job and i can't remember a single issue we've had so far

What do you dislike?

nothing to report. it does exactly what we want it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to see if potential customers or competitors are visiting your website, this is a great solution.

we want to know who is visiting our website (customers, competitors) and the product does exactly that.

KickFire review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Membership Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives the pages and how much time they spend on the site

What do you dislike?

wish there was a way to get info on the person that logged in.

Seeing clients that are visiting the site and be prepared for their questions

KickFire review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Just Getting Started"

What do you like best?

Ability to collect information on "others."

What do you dislike?

Not easy to navigate, my first test records were skeletal and had .little information of value.

Too early to say

KickFire review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Don't bother not very useful . "

What do you like best?

Nothing really. Features did not work as promised.

What do you dislike?

Where to start. The intelligence tool is not very intelligent. Contact info was out of date and the revisit notifications did not work.

Wanted to know when website visitor revisited the website and try to identify them. None, kickfire did not work.

KickFire review by User in Computer Software

"Good Website Traffic Visibility"

What do you like best?

It gives me visibility into who's checking us out and what they are looking at.

What do you dislike?

The filters don't always work to filter out industries we aren't interested in.

Gaining visibility of customers and potential customers visiting our website.

Learning about KickFire?

* We monitor all KickFire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.