KickFire

KickFire combines B2B firmographic data and our advanced IP-to-company identification technology to provide business intelligence for a wide range of applications, such as account-based marketing, content personalization, B2B ad-targeting and much more.

Work for KickFire?

Learning about KickFire?

KickFire Reviews

Ask KickFire a Question
Showing 19 KickFire reviews
KickFire review by <span>Julie F.</span>
Julie F.

Fast and easy website metrics, insight into lead gen

What do you like best?

KickFire is a fantastic marketing tool for three main reasons. First, KickFire gives me instant data on who's visiting not only our website but what pages they've been on and how often they visit. Second, unlike Google Analytics that requires heavy lifting and a trained specialist to be useful, KickFire puts clear data at my fingertips that can easily be shared with marketing colleagues, sales, product teams, and senior executives. Third, KickFire provides friendly, timely support, which is hard to come by from large vendors that rely on customer self-help from online knowledge bases.

What do you dislike?

My expectations of KickFire are for fast, insightful data rather than deep dives on web analytics. For this reason I'm particularly satisfied with KickFire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

KickFire is a valuable tool at a reasonable price, especially for small marketing departments.

The main business problems KickFire helps solve are 1) data-driven visibility into the volume of traffic to our website by marketing campaigns and programs, 2) data-driven visibility into the companies the site visitors are from, which is invaluable to know if we're reaching our targets, 3) easy ability to share metrics, 4) timely notification of visits to landing pages, product pages, blogs or other key content so we can see who is engaging with what and when, 4) notification by company name and other criteria to give timely metrics for account based marketing, and more. The biggest advantage of KickFire is that it gives me data-driven insights for marketing activities. This helps me provide real data to support marketing/campaign performance and make marketing planning and spending decisions. For example, I can correlate leads from specific campaigns to website visits and track their engagement. I can easily sort the entry pages to see what's bringing in the most traffic (such as campaign landing pages, blogs, product pages, etc.) This is particularly useful to show how content marketing with valuable, informative information brings in a wealth of targeted traffic compared to advertising and paid search for our offers. I can set up search filters to produce quick reports that identify visitors by target industries. This gives me data to show that marketing activities are bringing in not just any web traffic, but the targeted traffic we're aiming to reach. KickFire notifications alert me to prospects, customers, and competition visiting our website (by name, region, etc), which I use to speed up lead gen, help product management, and let sales know which competition is eyeing us and how often. I like KickFire best because it's easy to use, and my sales team is pleasantly surprised with lead and customer data that makes their job easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KickFire
KickFire review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

Kickfire Analytics - Second to none real time website analytics

What do you like best?

We have been using Kickfire for 7 years now - it used to be called Visistat. The package provides excellent quality, easy to use graphical presentations of your real time web site activity - plus they store all data for the entire time we have been a client. It is still far more useful than Google Analytics - which we also use.

However the real outstanding feature of Kickfire is the support they provide. In the early days we were giving them suggestions and they were implementing them for us - for example we suggested that by default they show 8 days in their weekly view instead of 7, 13 months in their monthly reports instead of 12 - so you could see compare today with the same day last week, this month with the same month last year. The company is very receptive to user feedback.

The package provides all data dumps to Excel - more than enough for most uses. We do have a couple of back end processes where we make fairly extensive use of their API capabilities which are very easy to use - and well documented.

The teams response to any issue is prompt, courteous and knowledgable. We have never had a issue that has not been resolved. The support team is simple first class.

What do you dislike?

After 7 years there is nothing we dislike about the package. The new GDPR rules will limit some data availability from EU visitors but that is nothing to do with Kickfire - in fact they were proactive in alerting us to the changes and suggesting approaches to handle the transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to proactively go after revenue Kickfire is a tool that you can use for that.

We capture leads from our website that we track via the Kickfire daily visitors reports. This allows us to keep in touch with prospects in a timely manner. We work on Kickfire data weekly and we know this enables us to capture several hundred more sales every year - which is worth in the hundreds of thousands of dollars range to us annually. It really does make a difference to our revenue.

What Lead Mining solution do you use?

KickFire review by <span>Herm H.</span>
Herm H.

Kickfire provides an Outstanding User Experience and the Best Way to dive deep into Web Analytics

What do you like best?

Kickfire makes it easy to understand what is working with your website, what is not and how pages are trending. It also lets you keep track of the companies visiting your website, lets you see what they are viewing and when they make additional visits. With this information you can also use Kickfire to obtain current contact information in a variety of professional areas. It is the complete package in terms of understanding website effectiveness and user engagement.

What do you dislike?

Because I do not use the website every day, it can take me a few clicks to access the information I need, and the CRM functionality is very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It will make your life simpler. Ability to identify previously anonymous visitors a great help when prospecting.

Reaching new customers and tailoring our message. Our key benefit is being able to understand what is happening with our website in a way not possible when relying only on Google Analytics. More importantly with the ability to identify business that visit our site it gives us a way to reach out to prospective customers rather than simply hoping they'll call.

KickFire review by <span>Sierra S.</span>
Sierra S.

Makes my job so much easier!

What do you like best?

Live leads is the coolest thing. We are able to see who and how many people are on the website and then let our sales people know and they go after the leads.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding in-house made the integration a bit difficult at first. I would like to see some implementation videos or walk-throughs for those who decide to go this route.

We are now able to properly identify our website visitors and tackle them accordingly. This has changed a lot for us lead wise.

KickFire review by <span>Jordan L.</span>
Jordan L.

Great Insight, Great Customer Service

What do you like best?

The Google Analytics tool is amazing, I can see what companies are doing and build out anything I need to see in a custom report.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little clunky, but is totally manageable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is going to be a lot better of a lead discovery tool than you will get in your MAP. Much more insight and integration.

This is helping us determine intent of our visitors and if we are targeting the right visitors with out ads and SEO.

KickFire review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

Horrible navigation - Hidden and useless search function

What do you like best?

Pulse, Week at a glance, Leads and Lead History

What do you dislike?

There's no visible search function on the landing page. The capability to search on a term is buried in the Learning Center in the footer, of all places. This is so frustrating. Plus, if I want to search on where to find the bounce rate, for example, once I've located the search function, the result shows the definition and gives zero information on how to find the actual stat. I can't even tell you how many times I've tried to search for certain stats and been so frustrated that give up and logout!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare this to Google Analytics before you sign up.

Well, we can identify foreign traffic but there's no simple way to eliminate it from our stats. We haven't seen any real benefits. I've recently been playing with leads and lead history, which seems to have a good bit of info and will smoothly import into SF. However, these functions were stumbled upon, which I think is a major flaw with KickFire's navigation and lack of search for topics.

Learning about KickFire?

* We monitor all KickFire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.