Kickserv

A CRM for the mobile work force providing field service automation

Work for Kickserv?

Learning about Kickserv?

Compare Kickserv to Similar Solutions

Kickserv Reviews

Ask Kickserv a Question
Showing 55 Kickserv reviews
Kickserv review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"Lawn care crm"

What do you like best?

Online access for clients and website integration

What do you dislike?

Missing only a few convenient features such as external website integration difficulty with client account login due to caps locks for emails etc etc emails must be 100% exact as input in the account. The mobile app is a bit slow and cumbersome with no Teresa for work orders and the account pane is limited I still have to go into my web browser to do all the things the mobile app doesn't. The customers full information does not display in the work order only the address and time it's scheduled for. Scheduling could be better as of now it is a set time start and end I typically do not have specific times for a lot of devices it rarely requires a set time just a set day it would be nice to CA scheduling option for any time rather than a set time or morning evening afternoon options to make the time. And which service will be formed a broader more general indication

Also the way records are kept could be a little more customized

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform no matter how it may seem

Record management and the online payment and account access provides 24/7 information to each individual client.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kickserv
Kickserv review by Danny S.
Danny S.

"Great software for any service business"

What do you like best?

Kickserv is very user friendly. The process for creating customers, estimates and invoices is a breeze. Scheduling jobs (and many other calendar events like employee time off) is a great feature. I love the estimate approval process. The QuickBooks integration is key for us. Overall, I don't know what we'd do if Kickserv disappeared tomorrow.

What do you dislike?

No iOS app! (I thought there was one when I signed up) and the mobile site is not near as simple as the desktop version.

Can't display the "charge type" on estimates or invoices. For our purposes, it would be very beneficial to show whether the rate is per pound or each.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trial period. Use it to run through different scenarios and make sure it meets your needs. Many things work differently than I thought they would prior to fully-implementing (not necessarily for the bad...just saying).

This product solves headaches associated with CRM, sending estimates & invoices, and scheduling. It's a huge time saver.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Kickserv review by Kyle T.
Kyle T.

"Great Product for Price Point"

What do you like best?

Kickserv is an inexpensive, cloud-based field service management solution that gives you a broad amount of control and customizeability for your business. As others have mentioned they do have an API that allows us to integrate it into our other software solutions, and their sync with Quickbooks has been a tremendous help. Customer service is very quick and personable.

One thing I have loved about Kickserv is the ability to look at the day and week at a glance by technician and assign and change jobs right there. Easily my favorite thing about the software that is much better than other packages we have looked at in the past.

What do you dislike?

Kickserv's API is outdated, and it is difficult to pull information off of. You're limited to 30 records at a time, you can't download the whole thing at once, and you're on your own to figure it out. Critical information from our jobs such as task duration is very tedious to pull out, and requires going outside of the API to the web-based service using web scraping tools, when it could be easily changed to accommodate quick task ID lookup.

Various workflows are sometimes clunky - I have to go through several different pages just to input all the information for my jobs. For instance, I can input basic customer and job information from the pop-up within the calendar views, but if I want to add job charges, time-tracking, info in custom fields, etc. I have to first create the event, then click on it, then click again to go into the job view.

Mobile support is spotty; we usually don't recommend that our techs install the apps because they seem to raise more questions than not. My biggest pet peeve is that they insist on forcing landscape mode based on window size, when I would prefer to choose the orientation myself. If I want landscape mode, I could just turn my device, right?

Reports were recently inplemented, and while they are powerful, I wish I could access them with the API. They are also sometimes difficult to put together and understand, so some more explanation would be good. Part of this problem comes from the vague naming scheme in the API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How important is it to you to see your field techs in real time and understand what is going on in the field at the moment? If it's critical to see your team's current progress, I would highly recommend it.

As outdated as the API is, and as much as I nitpicked it above, it's still workable and it allows us to create our own in-house BI solution that has changed the way we look at our data and business model. As much work as this has been, this has been a game-changer for us, and I would only consider other software if it had an API that was better for a similar price-point.

Our techs have been very happy with the upgrade; they used to not have any idea what their schedule was until the day before; this has helped them plan much better.

You can see your business online with Kickserv pretty well, and the price-point is acceptable. Coupled with the somewhat clunky API, I think I would still recommend Kickserv over other solutions, because practically it is better than anything else I've found.

Kickserv review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Kickserv has done amazing things for our business"

What do you like best?

Kickserv's platform is user friendly and easy to learn. The drag and drop calendar features allows dispatchers/administration to manage jobs throughout the day. Assigning technicians and communication information on the go to our technicians is easy. We use the one click function to notify techs of jobs. We can add internal notes, notes to be shared with customers, add charges, attach documents, and more live within jobs.

Our technicians our updated of relevant information by being able to access jobs assigned to them through the app. They manage many aspects of the job through the app from navigating to the site, adding time entries, charges, adding parts, adding work notes, obtaining customer signatures and more.

It syncs with quickbooks allowing estimates and invoices to be accounted for easily in our accounting system.

We use the time tracking functions to pull employee hours for payroll so you can see how many hours each tech spent on each job site.

There are "tags" you can create to classify job statuses or create specialized reports.

It acts as a customer database and has many tools for communicating instantly with customers.

The platform is online and live making every change in real time and giving more people access to accurate information constantly.

The kickserv help staff is available from the chat function inside the platform to answer questions, trouble shoot, and even listen to input on special features you would like to see.

Our overall experience with Kickserv has been very positive and we love the service for our business.

What do you dislike?

The Quickbooks sync function could be better, the system created additional invoices with their own identifiable number in addition to the synced quickbooks invoice number that doesn't translate. So if you use the Quickbooks function it's impossible as far as we can tell that you use kickserv for sales numbers. It also makes the customer portal function weird because it shows multiple payment transactions. There is no function in the customer portal to search for things by date or job number, it just shows as one big list. We currently don't give customers access to the customer portal because we can't figure out how to make it cleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If using with Quickbooks immediately sync from the beginning and always create invoices and estimates from kickserv and then sync to QB.

Managing techs in real time is a huge plus for us. Also giving everyone live information is extremely relevant to our fast paced industry. It's ease of use saves us time on training. The security functions make it easy to set up levels of access to information making sure sensitive information is secure.

Kickserv review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Good Start, A few kinks"

What do you like best?

Quickbooks syncing was a must when looking around for a software. Originally we were looking for something to help manage our scheduling. We liked Kickserv's solution for scheduling because it was a visual drag-and-drop approach that enabled our employees to also view the client address and job information. Additionally the invoices and proposals were better looking than Quickbooks and we were able to see if the customer viewed the documents. The sales pipeline tool (Estimate Sent -> Estimate viewed -> Estimate awarded -> Job unscheduled -> Job scheduled -> Job completed) is a really great visual to help manage the pipeline of work.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling is cumbersome in some ways: could not quickly set it up. It seems fast at first but after you do a couple, you realize it isn't that quick. TSheets scheduling is much better at this.

Proposals are not "solidified" after a customer signature which poses an issue. A client can sign a contract, but that does not stop you from being able to alter that contract (accidentally or otherwise) which makes the signature area useless. IMO once a contract is signed, it can not be altered, only amended with change orders.

You can not create a customer in KickServ and have it sync back to Quickbooks. This makes it difficult because you have to constantly work in two systems for the single task of creating a proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kickserv is going to improve, but one thing I fear will not go away is the inability to create customer profiles inside KS that will sync to Quickbooks. I look forward to hearing that they have solved that problem and perhaps joined forces with TSheets to take advantage of their scheduling and time tracking software, for which they have an amazing produc

Business problems needed to be solved: scheduling employees, distribution of job information to employees, managing our pipelin, mobilizing ability to create and send proposals/invoices. We have stopped using KS (only have it now until current contracts created on it have been completed) because we realized that TSheets combined with Desktop Version of QB on a laptop was a sufficient answer to our problems. The only benefit I have not replaced with something better is the pipeline management features of KS.

Kickserv review by Bill A.
Bill A.

"Best Field Service Management software out there."

What do you like best?

The best customer service/support I've encountered. Always looking to improve their software and adding features as customers give feedback. Downtime is almost non-existent, so very reliable. Helps our plumbing business run smoothly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

Quickbooks Online sync has some minor problems, but only with the contact names repeating themselves on the invoices. Not a huge issue and I think they are working on it. Would also like to see realtime gps for techs, but they are actually adding that shortly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think customer service and support is so important when using software that runs your company day to day. Kickserv is so accessible and responds immediately to your questions/concerns. They are constantly working to improve their product, which meets all our requirements at this time. Our business runs smoothly and efficiently with Kickserv. Highly recommend.

Constant surveillance of techs, without having to call them constantly, is greatly appreciated. The benefits of all the different fields for notes, time tracking, job descriptions, etc. give us a great resource for knowing everything that is happening and has happened for each job/customer.

Kickserv review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Pretty Good Software!"

What do you like best?

I like that the user interface of the software is really easy to use. Everything seems like it is in a place where it would make sense. I really like the way that things are organized that seem to make sense. It also is helpful to have the icons down the side when using on a mobile device.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would complete the app to use with this program. We use this system on the road and the mobile site is not very user friendly when on your phone. The site also seems to have intermittent problems. It seems that these are happening more than necessary especially during business hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the app going to make it more user friendly as most people probably access the site on a mobile device.

This has changed everything, It allows everyone to login and anyone can see exactly what is going on as well as check on the status of things being done.

Kickserv review by Vince K.
Vince K.

"Not as fully featured as we needed."

What do you like best?

When we evaluated Kickserv, the onboarding process seemed pretty simple. Our data imported easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

We were looking for a robust project management tool in addition to the CRM side and this just didn't seem to have it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of CRM options out there. Decicing ahead of time what features are "must haves" will help find tghe perfect fit,

We were looking to integrate our production process with our customer management to help streamline the overall operation here. I think Kickserv would have done great at client contact details, but not the project side of things. After giving it a legitimate try for a while, we determined that it wasn't a good fit for us.

Kickserv review by Matthew A.
Matthew A.

"Kickserv has vastly exceeded expectations"

What do you like best?

Pros: Well-thought-out Cloud-based Service Management Program, super friendly support team, QuickBooks integration, Google Maps integration, Low Cost subscription, low Credit Card processing rate through Stripe (although, they charge the same rate as CCs for debit cards--which is not quite right but rare for us anyway), consistent development and improvement, it does everything we need (with perhaps one or two small compromises) and has an open API that allows us to write our own code that integrates with their cloud-based system.

What do you dislike?

Cons: Cloud-based is a pro except on slow internet connections, no "offline mode", no location/inventory management (as of 2015), inflexible automatic event triggers--although the API allows adding those features in-house; I use MS Access and VB to automate several things. There was a major issue when I had a corrupted QB company file; be very careful to backup after each sync with a desktop version of QuickBooks--it may be better to use QB Online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am extremely satisfied with Kickserv. It has saved far more than it cost.

Make sure you don't need inventory-tracking, especially with multiple inventory locations. There is also not a good way to add lists of materials to an invoice quickly (as of 2015)--or at least I have not figured it out. I'd say Kickserv is great for small customer-service oriented companies of 2 to 20 employees.

We were outgrowing our dinosaur DB and our workflow need to be updated and connected to tablets. I tested five different systems and Kickserv seemed like the best value. Two major updates later (it used to be Service Sidekick), it has far exceeded my expectations. Kickserv has allowed us to grow, cut costs, and improve our customer care.

I suspect Kickserv is ideal for many light construction/customer service businesses like us.

Kickserv review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Great system that keeps getting better!"

What do you like best?

At first, the program seems overwhelming, but as you go through a typical sales cycle, it becomes clear that the kickserv guys (and gals) have really done their homework. As a service based business, I find the scheduling and dispatching easy to use as well as the user-friendly interface. So what do I like the BEST? It's the easy to use, easy to follow "flow" of information needed from start to finish in a sales cycle.

What do you dislike?

Lack of search fields and reports. I'd like to be able to search more fields and create more reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are MANY other companies out there offering similar products for a lot more money. They may have some different "bells and whistles" but are mainly providing the same type of product. The guys (and gals) at kickserv are always available if you ever encounter an issue. I REALLY mean that. It almost feels as if they are there with a touch of a button and quick snap chat. They are always finding ways to improve the system. I have using the system for over 4 years now and have never been disappointed.

Solving business scheduling and dispatching issues. Also helped in monitoring paid and unpaid jobs. I've made more income by being reminded to call back customers I serviced last year. We've also been able to limit the amount of paperwork by using the online system resources more while out in the field.

Kickserv review by Grant C.
Grant C.

"I've been with KickServ (formerly Service Sidekick) for over 6 years."

What do you like best?

Simple architecture. Customizable. Field employees access work orders. Templates for services.

What do you dislike?

The reports functions often gives us duplicates and is hard to really dig deep if you are looking for insights on your sales data or revenue data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be disciplined about using the systems in place 100% of the time. If you will use their tools you can gain a lot of insight about business analytics.

We've been able to take our company completely paperless. This is huge in the field as our crews are dirty, sweaty and remote every single day. The digital sharing of data is crucial and keeping our crews and clients on the same page is highly important.

Kickserv review by Gerald D.
Gerald D.

"Kickserv is the best management software program, it is easy to learn and affordable!"

What do you like best?

I like the continued communication from the customer to our company without missing a beat. Being the owner of a small company (1), I am able to keep myself very organized by inputting my customer information in the database, then schedule an appointment for estimate or service. Getting emails is essential in making the program work for you in many ways. Once I make the appointment in my schedule, the program has the ability to notify the customer 24 hrs before the scheduled appointment. I get my appoint schedule each morning by 6 am and an hr before each appointment I get an alert on my phone as a reminder. Each employee you add in the system will receive their schedules each morning and an hr before each appointment.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about kickserv other than having to input your customers information. Finding a way to get your customer's email address was tricky as many do not like giving out that information. I only wished that the program would allow, at the end of the day let's say 6 pm, any new appointments scheduled would email the customers automatically the appointment time and date that were inputted that day. I have to go outside the program to send that email out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am getting ready to purchase another company and will be using kickserv as my management software there as well. Once you start using the software, you will be glad you did.

I found an easy way to get all the contact info I need, by simply installing a work request button on my website. Referring your customer to go to the website and fill out the work request form ask for all the information I need to make this management software program really work well for me. I use the software program exclusively and it keeps me so organized that I do not miss a beat. I am the receptionist, the estimator, the technician and the installer. I do have an outside bookkeeper listed as an administrator so he can do my bookkeeping with quickbooks.

Kickserv review by Michaela L.
Michaela L.

"Kickserv has been Great!!"

What do you like best?

I love how accessible an easy to use kickserv is. We have technicians out in the field and they can pull up the app on their phone or ipad and enter the information on the job site. Also it is great in the office that when they change or add something we can see it right away, and we can also update information for the job and then they will know of the changes. It has been a great tool in the business and has helped us stay more up to date on all of our jobs, keeping everyone on the same page, and giving us a better look at how we are doing as a business. It keeps all of the information that we need and once it is entered it is there and we don't have to re-enter a contact or part # every time we need it. It is there and ready to be added to the job.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site has a few issues but even then they let us know when there is a problem and are swift to get it taken care of.

This is more a a personal preference for our business, but there isn't a way to add your own templates and then go in and edit them in kickserv. You have to use the templates they have which in my opinion aren't the most professional looking.

Technicians have said the app is kind of hard to use. So they usually just pull it up in the browser on their ipads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obviously every business is different, but if you have a business that people are away from the office then it is a great way to keep in touch with them and remind them of jobs or appointments.

We are solving some organization issue. In the past we have had trouble with loosing paperwork or not getting it turned in, but with kickserv they can enter the info on the go and we have it instantly. No more trying to find the misplaced sheets of paper.

Kickserv review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"LOVE THIS COMPANY!"

What do you like best?

I work out of this program on a daily basis. The customer service is top of the line, the program is fit to my companies needs.

What do you dislike?

For a while there were issues with the server. it has been a few months and i have had no issues at all, and everything is back to normal

I use kickserv to run the entire company, Estimating, billing, customer contacts and scheduling. It has put everything I need in one place and is easy to navigate and ensure great performance

Kickserv review by Tanesha B.
Tanesha B.

"Kickserv"

What do you like best?

The ability for techs to see their schedule in real time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I click on a job to edit it from the calendar it moves to a different time slot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kickserv works great for tech who are constantly on the go because they can log on with the app to update jobs, complete them and put them on hold if an issue arises. Very easy software to use.

I'm solving the problem of poor time management. I've realized that I can schedule more customers when mapped an scheduled efficiently. This software helps me do that.

Kickserv review by Misheck M.
Misheck M.

"Absolutely amazing software!"

What do you like best?

We are a small removals business and expanding. We were struggling having to work with separate processes, spreadsheets etc. for our daily operations. Having scoured the internet for suitable software we came across Kickserv. I must admit this was a eureka moment! These guys definitely deliver and the best part of their software is the user friendliness of it!

Our office is finding it easy to adapt to. We are based in the United Kingdom and have no problems with its functions. Kickserv is very easy to use but yet so powerful. The customer support is always on point and now we do everything in one place leaving us plenty time to do other things. I could go on and on about why we love Kickserv but i'm afraid there isn't much space on here.

What do you dislike?

At the moment i can't comment on any dislike we have for Kickserv as we are new to using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Kickserv to my colleagues. However its so good i fear they might become competition to me.

We have thrown the spreadsheets into the shredder. We're now working in one place for all our processes. A single person can now perform the tasks that usually took 3 people to complete with a few clicks.

Moe to time to concentrate on growing the business.

Kickserv review by Kurt H.
Kurt H.

"Part of Our Recipe for Success!"

What do you like best?

We really appreciate the recent surge for improvement and added features with Reach Local. The fact that clients can approve their estimate, and pay their invoice online is fantastic. Also love the client portal feature and the ability to quickly upload photos

What do you dislike?

Glitches and growing pains, but there are always bound to be those

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the training so you can utilize all of the features. We need to learn more and on a regular basis as the new features and improvements roll out

Interacting, responding and moving clients through the cycle quickly!

Kickserv review by Dewayne O.
Dewayne O.

"Excellent Product!"

What do you like best?

Lots of different features are available. The best is being able to schedule multiple things in colors so at a glance, you can tell what is being done.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to customize reports a little more. Also, would love to have a to-do list just to be able to make notes about customers who have called who I don't have time to put in the system yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent!

I am able to be more organized and my whole team can see a real-time schedule just by logging into their tablets!

Kickserv review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to learn and setup. KS help realy the way i manage the call, no more paper were a take note of the call and lose them,

with internet i can accces my bussiness evry where and follw the job or were are the tech

What do you dislike?

The only english version ;-) , If we can send e-mail to all customer direct from kikserv

I spent less time with the plannig of tech days. Less paper for the wo and the invoice. Better follow of my bussiness

Kickserv review by Greg C.
Greg C.

"Very Good Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling and changing appointments if needed. Also Customer service has been outstanding if we have any issues.

What do you dislike?

Still a little glitchy but overall you can work through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Make sure you take advantage of the live tutorials they offer you. It is easy enough to use that you'll want to just go for it but they will show you little things that will save you time in the future.

Keeping data base of customers and invoices. Cu

Administrator in Construction

"Kickserv had great tutorials and support for when you're stuck and is user friendly."

What do you like best?

The support available and the convenience of merging duplicate contacts and doing invoicing there under customer profiles to then sync with QuickBooks. The scheduling feature was also amazing and I likes that you can restrict certain users privileges.

What do you dislike?

The app wasn't as user friendly and field techs had issues using it for uploading pictures and notes. Also there were sometimes issues with syncing to QuickBooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for office staff but may not be as user friendly for field techs, especially witbout giving them sufficient training.

Scheduling, especially when multiple employees schedule. As well as multiple employees having access to information regarding every customer so miscommunication or misunderstandings are less likely.

User in Consumer Services

"Been using Kickserve for about 2 years. "

What do you like best?

Access from anywhere and any platform. Attaching files.

What do you dislike?

Can't use the email feature for estimates or invoices since I can't add our warranty and instructions page. Creating custom reports is not easy. I sync with Quickbooks and use Quickbooks to see how my company is doing and for most reports. Sometimes the Jobs view doesn't have the correct start date and there isn't anywhere to change it causing the jobs reports to be off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From when I started to now, the speed of going through the calendar has greatly improved. I really think that Miracle Method is a different type of home service company which doesn't fit well into the template of other home service companies. If a business is similar to the main functionality of what Kickserv has to offer I think they would be very pleased.

I like the jobs view for the week, month, etc which helps to ensure that dollar wise I have enough work scheduled for my techs each week and then making sure I meet my monthly sales goals.

Kickserv review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Excellent Customer Service adds to this already great Product."

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use and adapt to your individual business. There are several options for customization! We purchased this software as a way to keep estimates off the books. The software integrates directly with Quickbooks Online Plus allowing me to eliminate the double-entry I was doing previous to our purchase.

What do you dislike?

We only wish this software was available for Truck Fleet Management, too! If we could integrate the great things Kickserv has going for it with Mitchell fleet maintenance concepts, then we'd really have something to shout about.

If you are big on ease of data entry with keyboard only, you'll find this software lacking. It takes a lot of mousing around to complete the forms. If you were using mobile devices, this wouldn't matter as much.

We needed a way to track all our open tickets without them showing up in our accounting books. This software took care of that issue. We create the opporunity/job ticket in Kickserv and then synch it to QuickBooks with one click of the button!

Kickserv review by Regina F.
Regina F.

"Great product for our HVAC company"

What do you like best?

Kickserv's customer service is second to none. They are always adding new features. This product has changed the efficiency of our business.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say I dislike anything about Kickserv. However, I look forward to a more robust customer portal. And "class" syncing with Quickbooks would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely try out Kickserv.

Service calls are less likely to be dropped. Having the customer's history immediately available is a PLUS!

Kickserv review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Who wouldn't love kickserv"

What do you like best?

The web interface and the support I get. Both are unmatched. Support is great and means the world. Doesn't matter if you have the best or worest product if theres no support it is worthless.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could do a little more with the calenader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the jump. If you have never used software... welcome to the future.

Paper. no paper! Everything in one place. Its smooth!

Kickserv review by User

"REVIEW"

What do you like best?

I CAN KEEP TRACK OF MY INVOICES AND BILLING I CAN SCHEDULE MY TECHS AND EASILY DISPATCH THEM FOR MY PC. I CAN SEND/EMAIL CUSTOMER INVOICES DIRECTLY AND KEEP TRACK OF ACCOUNTS RECIEVABLE

What do you dislike?

SEARCHING FOR CUSTOMERS IS HORRIBLE A SLIGHT MISPELLING AND YOU CANT FIND VERY BAD SEARCH. MOBILE APP IS TERRIBLE VERY RARELY DISPLAYS ALL CUSTOMERS. SAYS I HAVE THOUSSANDS OF CONTACTS AND WONT DISPLAY THEM. DOES NOT HAVE CAPABILITIES TO TRACK s MY TECHS USING GP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR AN IEXPENSIVE PROGRAM FOR INVOICING AND DISPATCHING YOUR TECHS THIS IS OK. DONT EXPECT THIS TO BE YOUR ALL IN ONE.

TRACKING AND BILLING CUSTOMERS

Kickserv review by Nick V.
Nick V.

"Great tool for keeping track of Jobs, Customers and more"

What do you like best?

The ability to have fields customized to meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes updates to the program will make an aspect less efficient. For example, recently there was a change that takes away the ability to view Reminders on a customer page from newest to oldest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is perfect for businesses that schedule their services for clients. Also assists with keeping track of when service is due. Easy to learn and use. The ability to customize is helpful and customer service is responsive.

It is great to keep track of when a client is due for service. The reminders help keep things going.

Kickserv review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Nice user friendly software"

What do you like best?

Kickserve is very user friendly. I was not taught the system by anyone other than watching their videos they created for users. They are also very helpful and responsive if I have a question. You also do not have to call them to ask a question, you can just type it into the software and from there you can even see if they have read the message. They have always gotten back to me very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can no longer send a customer a message from the messages tab under their individual profile.

The calendar is my favorite feature. I can see everyone's availability and even make reminders for myself and see what jobs have been completed. It would also be nice if I could attach photos to the customer messages from the portal.

Kickserv review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Miracle Method Review - CANADA"

What do you like best?

It is a simple system and it is easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

- inflexible

- horrible reports - impossible to manipulate without help

- it doesn't synch well with desk top versions of QuickBooks

- Doesn't accept credits and throws everything off

- Not enough comment fields in set up functions

- HELP DESK tends to be HELP DESK telling YOU what to do - and if our Cdn version is not working well that is just too bad

- It is a clumsy system overall compared to Projector.com or SFDC.

I am not sure what this question means.

Kickserv review by Joellyn R.
Joellyn R.

" Constantly updating with improvements to the software. Staff respond quickly to our problems."

What do you like best?

The way the staff helps--always getting back to us in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Need to be able to send attractive estimates & then have them sync to QB--now I have to go to QB to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kickserv meets most of our requirements. Still some minor work to do to satisfy our needs, but I believe that this will be taken care of soon as they are now a preferred app with Quickbooks

We put all our notes (or should) in Kickserv. Helps when more than one individual works with the properties.

Kickserv review by Todd P.
Todd P.

"Indispensable tool"

What do you like best?

Scheduling & Quickbooks integration. Online payment system works very well

What do you dislike?

Scheduling can sometimes take too many steps. Quickbooks syncing can sometimes not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it

Keeping a current schedule that can be viewed and updated by more than one person. Having accurate customer records that can be accessed in the field

Kickserv review by David G.
David G.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

Ability to manage jobs and customer from anywhere with an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

some of the restrictions, like unable to save CC and not being able to change customer info without editing the info in quickbooks.

Streamlines the whole job process, everything is setup, no need to worry about it beforehand.

Kickserv review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"Kickserv great"

What do you like best?

Kickserv's ability to sync with quickbooks is great.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app sometimes lack the functionality so I have to log into Kickserv through my phones browser

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow me to accept payments through the app through stripe

Mobile service software that would invoice and be able to accept payments through the web.

User in Consumer Services

"We love using Kickserv for our plumbing business"

What do you like best?

Kickserv helps us to manage our customers, jobs, scheduling, and invoicing in a easy to use and efficient manor. The interface is easy to navigate and allows us to quickly access the information we need to run our business and keep our customers happy. There customer service team is very prompt and quick to address any concerns.

What do you dislike?

IN the beginning there seemed to be a lot of glitches but these have been minimized over the last year.

We are always trying to minimize the time we spend keeping up with tasks related to keeping our schedule moving and making sure our customers are paying us so that we can focus more time on the actual work. Kickserv is key in helping us do this.

Kickserv review by Ricky H.
Ricky H.

"It's a little better than average. "

What do you like best?

The work order system is great and I like it most.

What do you dislike?

Changing pages and moving back and forth throughout the pages is time consuming and very dependent on internet speeds. The calendar is nightmarish when trying to link with gmail and iCal. I tried to get some help with this issue and I was told that there was nothing else y'all could to to fix the issue.

As I stated before; the work order system is by far worth all of the shortcomings, in my opinion.

Kickserv review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Kickserv for the most of us ...."

What do you like best?

Kickserv is, for our small company, the best of all worlds. There is a free It offers Estimates, work orders and invoicing plus interaction with QuickBooks desktop and online versions. As an additional add-on, it offers to link with your web site to allow customers to request an appointment for service. As I said; this software is excellent for small to medium sized service companies

What do you dislike?

Updates being fixed during daytime, but I understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial to its fullest.

Operational improvements to a plumbing company.

Kickserv review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Works great, i like the estimate and invoice features "

What do you like best?

INVOICE AND ESTIMATE FEATURES REALLY HELPS ME IN THE FIELD TO RUN MY BUSINESS COMMUNICATING WITH MY COSTUMERS IS VERY EASY

What do you dislike?

MOBILE APP COULD BE BETTER THAT KIND OF THE SAME AS ONLINE THAT WAY WHEN YOU ON THE FIELD YOU BE APLE TO TAKE PAYMENTS EASY WITH OUT ISSUES. SOMETIMES IT ALSO NOT WORKING FAST AS I LIKE BUT OVERALL IT HELPS ON THE FEILD TO DO THE JOB.

FAST AND EASY TO INERACT WITH OUR COSTUMERS BY

Kickserv review by Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.

"KickServ -Great product of the Price"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the great customer service

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can say that i really dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kickserv is user friendly and has many positive attributes and features

Ease of scheduling and tracking jobs. The invoicing is simple.

Kickserv review by Joanne D.
Joanne D.

"One of the better "dispatch" programs."

What do you like best?

The online access; update capabilities and the notes and time and materials tracking.

What do you dislike?

Unable to sort data i.e. specific property repairs by date occured. Unable to drop data into an excel spreadsheet. I.Es set up payroll sheet and drop data in on a weekly basis. Too time consuming to input the name, W/E, special allowance, on call etc.

TOO MANY NINJA errors. And too frequently getting slooooooooooow response.

Better record keeping. Automation for field techs. Eliminates phone calls,

Kickserv review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Have Used it one year in nuisance wildlife business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, inexpensive, mostly flexible. I like being able to log in anywhere with any device.

What do you dislike?

The iPhone app has some issues and has been confusing to our people. Some entry areas are a bit confusing and it is possible to lose entered data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great starter package at a fantastic price point. I am unsure how robust it will be as we grow.

Reducing paper, making information available to field personnel.

Kickserv review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Good but needs lead tracking"

What do you like best?

Scheduling

Scheduling

What do you dislike?

No role thruput yield info to monitor lead closure. Need to assign leads, follow from start to closed with all lead steps for company, office, then each employee. If I could do it before with Excel, this should be able to as well. Feed strengths, stave weaknesses. Who do I give leads to????? Can't tell with Kickserv.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well for what it is so far.

CRM to capture leads and scheduling

Kickserv review by Debbie Z.
Debbie Z.

"Kickserv has been an asset to our company."

What do you like best?

The calendar and making appointments is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be confusing at times to create.

We are being more automated less paper.

Kickserv review by Ashanti B.
Ashanti B.

"Lovely Product"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to learn. Its very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes lag ir not want to opperate properly. Could be due tonyhe age of our computers though.

All

User in Consumer Services

"Great product, however wishing for enhancements for IT Industry scheduling and help desk ticketing."

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling jobs. Managing opportunities and sending estimates through the portal. We also like that we have the ability to share notes/attachments with the client if we desire. The QB integration works pretty smooth most of the time and customer service is usually very responsive if there are issues.

What do you dislike?

Our only complaint is that the program does not meet all of our needs which means we will outgrow it very soon and be forced to look at more robust programs.

Company wide scheduling in one place is awesome. No duplication of entry due to the QB integration.

"Loved"

What do you like best?

Has everything you need to run your business, user friendly, customers are able to make a payment right from the invoice.. We are able to keep greater detailed notes .

What do you dislike?

No complaints really like this . Recommend to everyone who has a business

Recommendations to others considering the product

We no longer use anymore because of management but this was my favorite because of all the benefits

Kickserv review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Great program to help keep things organized"

What do you like best?

This program made keeping track of our companies estimates, schedules and invoicing a breeze.

What do you dislike?

We were only using this on a trial basis so I didn't have time to find things I disliked.

This program kept everything on track. We were having a hard time processing things in a timely fashion, but this helped a whole bunch.

Kickserv review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Kickserv is great"

What do you like best?

The way its so simple to use and organized and can keep track of everything so efficiently

What do you dislike?

At first had to learn the system but just like any other it takes time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Takes time to learn but effective with keeping track of paperwork including invoices and scheduling

managing invoices and keeping track of client info

Kickserv review by Tom K.
Tom K.

"Tom Kierstyn"

What do you like best?

All my customers are in one place. It make it easier to create reports

What do you dislike?

When the system is being worked on there are periods in which I cannot access my reports

All my customers are in one place

Kickserv review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"seven mechanical"

What do you like best?

user friendly, easy invoicing and opening up new service calls

What do you dislike?

mobile app not as good as website, needs improvement. integrating my gps to system, taxes are always off

service

Kickserv review by John V.
John V.

"mgr"

What do you like best?

scheduling is easy to use and set up, even though some simple improvements are needed it works well

What do you dislike?

qb and ssk intergration more headaches then we anticapated

support is slow and unresponsive

weak training

scheduling

Kickserv review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Fairly user friendly, but glitchy."

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop feature on the calendar. It makes things easy to move around.

What do you dislike?

How glitchy the system is. If you click on a job on the calendar to look at it, half the time it thinks you're moving the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research.

We are solving our schedule needs with an 8 tech team. I love being able to see all of my tech's schedules at once.

Administrator in Construction

"Mediocre Service Dispatch Software"

What do you like best?

Nothing is exceptional about Kickserv except the price.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to do anything related to pulling reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Service Fusion

We are solving efficiency problems.

Kickserv review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"I was an early adopter and happy to be ahead of the curve using an Saas "

What do you like best?

I can work anywhere!!! We give our customers typed estimates on the spot with detailed descriptions and link to product descriptions. =MORE SALES

What do you dislike?

It has poor built in reporting But we fixed that with their API

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product at a fair price. It is perfect for smaller businesses who need to organize 4 to 6 truck.

Our company is much better organized and more efficient using Kickserv. Our customers are better informed and happier. Win Win

Kickserv review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Becoming common to use"

What do you like best?

The free trial status for freshly started companies

What do you dislike?

The pricing for the little businesses , intcial staart up but then a monthly fee as well to maintain?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

Missing papers and important invoices by category

Kickserv review by Administrator

"Kickserv review"

What do you like best?

Ability to see schedule info and have notifications of scheduling

What do you dislike?

Limited functionality on web app, but mobile app was fine

Ease of seeing schedules.

Learning about Kickserv?

* We monitor all Kickserv reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Kickserv to Similar Solutions