Kinsta

Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider designed for enterprise and others that receive significant traffic.

Work for Kinsta?

Showing 28 Kinsta reviews
Kinsta review by <span>Dan M.</span>
Dan M.

Refreshed opinion on Wordpress

What do you like best?

Prior to discovering Kinsta my opinion of Wordpress was that it was sub-optimal in terms of performance. Now, while technically, that is still true, Kinsta have demonstrated an incredible series of innovations that work around these issues and allow us to get on with business.

What do you dislike?

Not a huge amount to say here as I have been astonished on all fronts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to measure and keep performance metrics before and after. I was blown away, if you're not, don't be afraid to ask for guidance, the Kinsta chat support is second-to-none.

Initially, we were looking for a solution that was more cost-effective than running a dedicated AWS instance, which most of the time was sitting underutilised but at time of need wouldn't scale to the level we needed. In the end, we got guidance and expertise not seen before, for if you've ever rented infrastructure you'll find the ball gets dropped as soon as the application comes into focus. Kinsta were able to take us to the next level here as that's what they do I guess.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kinsta
Kinsta review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Fantastic Hosting Provider

What do you like best?

Kinsta's support is the very best hosting support I have ever used hands down. They will help with things that hosting support nearly never is willing to help with. They have helped us develop scripts, fix websites, and even teach us how to use Wordpress CLI. They offer fantastic features such as Premium DNS, free CDN, daily backups, and more. They also will take all their users suggestions seriously, they have added items to the backend dashboard for us multiple times, which you would never typically get with bigger hosting companies.

What do you dislike?

My biggest beaf with Kista, is that it can get very expensive quickly. For a single site it is on even playing ground with other premium wordpress hosting companies like wpengine, but once you get up to the more expensive plans with more sites, you definitely don't get your bang for your buck like some other hosting companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very high end Wordpress hosting company this is the right one for you.

With Kinsta we are now hosting some of our most premium websites. We solved the problem of slow websites with a hosting company that boasts of incredibly fast response times. After switching some of our websites to their hosting plan we found many other benefits that include, better support, way more wordpress caching then most hosting companies offer. They also offer way more options and systems then most companies provide. They give SSH access, Wordpress CLI is installed on the servers, they automatically scale websites for higher traffic and volume of users on the site. They also help with DNS hosting, and url redirects. They also give options to quickly change php versions, clear cache, install new relic system analytics and more.

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Kinsta review by <span>World P.</span>
World P.

Kinsta is an awesome platform as a webhost and for your wordpress websites.

What do you like best?

I love the fantastic customer support. Kinsta has representatives ready to answer your questions and concerns 24/7. I also love the ease of use of the dashboard - everything is laid out and easy to understand. I also love how fast they respond to questions, I usually get a response within 10 minutes or less. Top notch all the way around. They even helped me find a Wordpress developer to help with an issue I was having.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - the service is outstanding. I honestly have no complaints and no regrets, its been an amazing experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website solution, you need to take a hard look at Kinsta - the experience has been awesome! This platform is ideal for anyone who has a Wordpress website and wants it to function the way it was built to function.

We had all sorts of resource issues before switching to Kinsta. Since the switch, those resource issues and crashes on our site went away. We also noticed a "pep" in our website's step. We are also in the process of setting up the free SSL and the and the seamless integration with CDN.

Kinsta review by <span>Roger M S.</span>
Roger M S.

To select Kinsta as your web host is a no brainer. But why?

What do you like best?

The chat support. Unbeleivable good. They will solve in principle what ever problem you might come up with around the clock and in minimum time.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. I just hope that the Kinsta support team is sustainable. If so they will be a winner on the market and can improve the core product even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a host with no hazzle and good support I strongly recommend Kinsta.

I am not the most technical guy in this area but comparing to many benchmark of others this is a really good option.

Need to have a stable, reliable and fast hosting and responsive support. So far all my requirements are fulfilled but a little bit to early to judge on all.

Kinsta review by <span>Christian E.</span>
Christian E.

Awesome hosting

What do you like best?

Customer service is like a your own employee for the time you need them.

Speed of Website through their architecture is blazingly fast.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really dislike. Their open for feedback and develop their service step by step. So, having CNAME for CDN would be an improvement (which is on their to-do-list). German interface would also be a nice to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a pro-hosting where you want to choose your server-location and have a CDN build in - Kinsta is perfect.

For me, it's the sweet point between perfect speed (and high administration) on one side and a pre-made setup with a perfect ease of use (but therefore nothing to individualize and slow)

Super fast hosting that helps improving rankings via google.

(Nearly) always online website.

Kinsta review by <span>Stan L.</span>
Stan L.

KINSTA REVIEW

What do you like best?

The speed is very good. Even though there are other great features too, the best thing i like about kinsta is its speed. It offers faster page load times along with back-end speed.

What do you dislike?

Kinsta doesn’t offer email hosting. Although them not offering email hosting has advantages too, but in our company, it would have been better if they did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kinsta offers good flexible pricing, performance, speed, developer options, daily backups, 24/7 security and what not. It would prove worth of an investment.

Kinsta is a wonderful option for developers. If you need a platform to build your own website, a test server to test drive themes and plugins, or a place to build professional sites for clients. Kinsta dashboard has companies feature that lets you organize your sites into separate dashboards. This lets you create a different dashboard for each client you work with. This is the main reason we bough Kinsta in the first place and we are happy to have it in our environment.

Learning about Kinsta?

* We monitor all Kinsta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.