Kinsta

4.7

Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider designed for enterprise and others that receive significant traffic.

Work for Kinsta?

Learning about Kinsta?

Kinsta Reviews

Ask Kinsta a Question
Showing 49 Kinsta reviews
Kinsta review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Best WordPress Host I've Found - Fast!"

What do you like best?

My clients are always complaining about how slow the sites are, because I had yet to find a host for WordPress sites that could handle the site and be fast. With some research I found Kinsta and it is working great for all the sites I have moved there. I have been through many types of hosts and most saying that they are designed specifically for WordPress and speed, but Kinsta is by far the best.

What do you dislike?

The price is high, but you get what you pay for and I feel that it is totally worth it for the speed and ease. There are lots of options out there, but Kinsta is really showing its value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must try it out, but first, take your site speed stats at your current hosting and then a few days after you switch to Kinsta. And remember to pick a server location that is closest to your main target audience. Make use of their free migration. Remember to add users (I have added dev team members and client's team also). I have tried so many managed WordPress hosting and even other types and Kinsta is really standing out from the crowd with their services, speed and ease of use.

Solving issues with slow site speeds that reduces the number of conversions for my clients. With faster sites, visitors are much more likely to stay and convert.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kinsta
Kinsta review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"Fantastic Wordpress host"

What do you like best?

The migration support was fantastic. We had our site at AWS and it was a mess, but somehow it was migrated over perfectly. It now runs faster at Kinsta and we are spending less money (considering support). I've asked a couple of questions via the online chat and the techs are always very fast and knowledgable. I've hosted direct with all the underlying cloud providers and, yes, they are great and a little cheaper; but for an extra $20 or so a month we get a huge return in time saved.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems at all. Can't think of anything to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very small price to pay for an extra wrapper of support and optimization for the underlying cloud product.

Very simply, faster, cheaper, better. The server type is very similar to what we had at AWS, but with the AWS support contract - AWS was more expensive. Kinsta runs faster. We took a couple of speed tests. Our site still sucks for speed really, but that's our fault. All that I can say is that the Google speed test and pigdom tests got 10 to 20% faster when we went from AWS to Kinsta. I like the cloud providers, but hosting directly there cost me so much more time. I get an optimized site with good support and the cloud provider infrastructure for a tiny extra fee (and that extra fee pays for itself with safety, security and time - it's the best $20 I spend).

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

Kinsta review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"The best managed WordPress host on the market"

What do you like best?

There are 3 primary areas where Kinsta won our business:

1. Cost

For nearly an apples and apples service, and in some cases, clearly better (in Kinsta's favor), Kinsta saved us $5,388 a year by switching over from Pagely.

2. Support

We've tried out all of the major managed WordPress services over the last 10 years and Kinsta's support system is the best we've ever seen, hands down. Most hosts only allow you to file tickets, some let you do live chat, rarely does anyone offer phone support (but there is no point in phone support)... but there is not another managed WordPress host out there that offers tier 1 engineer support as the default. Usually long gaps of time will go by as they escalate your problem up the engineering seniority list. With Kinsta, you get the actual engineer who is going to fix your problem 100% of the time. Simply unbeatable and unheard of.

3. Speed

In the algorithm centric world we live in, speed matters. After a number of before/after tests between Kinsta and other hosts, Kinsta produced the fastest page load times. And not just by a few percentage points, without touching anything, the average WordPress site increased page speed by 53%.

So for the areas that mattered most to us (cost, support and speed), Kinsta was miles ahead of the competition.

What do you dislike?

That they didn't do more targeting marketing to let us know about their service earlier ;)

No but seriously, at the time of writing this, there have been no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Do the math. Kinsta saved us $5,388 a year just by switching.

2. Determine if page speed matters to you. Kinsta increased our load times on average by 53%.

3. Figure out if support is important. Kinsta has the best in the industry -- bar none.

I already addressed this, but in summary:

At Bright Oak, we are now able to offer a more premium hosting service for our clients at a cheaper cost with measurably better performance guarantees. In short, peace of mind -- for us, and our clients.

Kinsta review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"Unbeatable Performance, Features, and Support"

What do you like best?

Kinsta is the best managed WordPress host in history! The performance of their revolutionary uses a mix of Nginx, PHP 7, LXD software containers, and MariaDB to make your WordPress website performance super fast. In terms of features, Kinsta offers daily backups and easy integration with KeyCDN among many others. Their support is unmatched - they have alerted me to issues with my website before I even knew about them. Pricing is month-to-month, so you can cancel anytime and are not locked into a long-term contract.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about Kinsta - they are simply the best and continue to amaze me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kinsta is one of a kind, remember that. VPS hosting or shared hosting does not compare to the combination of unique hosting technology that Kinsta has to offer.

Kinsta has primarily helped improve the overall user experience of my WordPress website. This means that people are more likely to stay on my site, it will rank higher with Google, and make me less frustrated. Oh, and I'll save money in the process!

Kinsta review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Great Performance, Service, and Price"

What do you like best?

Was on a competitor who recently nearly doubled their monthly price and was looking for a fully managed wordpress service. The sites i've moved over so far seem to perform much better and there is a datacenter in my state, so the latency is much less. Everything seems to work really well, and they even have a few tools built into their dashboard, like find and replace in the database, that didn't exist on my previous platform.

What do you dislike?

I'm lazy and do alot of my development on the live site, rather than copying to staging, and sometimes I'll make a change in some code, hit save, and the server seems to cache the old code a bit. Definintely not a dealbreaker, but sometimes even sending an additional random parameter wont' refresh the code change immediately.

Helps me provide great hosting to my clients without having to pass the additional costs my old provider was trying to add onto my customers.

Kinsta review by Francisco M.
Francisco M.

"AWESOME for any company that needs to up their game!"

What do you like best?

I like that my website serves from Google Cloud Platform. I also like that when I make design changes I can do it on a staging environment. When I'm done I can push them live. This is how programmers build applications so they don't mess up the live site. Normally a web developer or marketer has to make changes live because there is no staging environment.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I need to pay $60/mo for a multi-site. I know from experience that a multi-site is only one WordPress installation and one database. I don't see why I have to pay extra to get that feature. I almost went to another company because of that, but I got a friend to come with me to Kinsta and we're splitting the $60/mo. Now he can get multi-site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your yearly costs. A lot of webhosting companies are good. I was with Bluehost for 5 years. My site needs to be served better worldwide.

I need my site to load FAST FAST FAST! The Google Cloud Platform is loading WAY faster than when my site was at Bluehost. Site load speed is a ranking factor.

Kinsta uses KeyCDN, but I'll be using Cloudflare since I need my site to load from Latin American countries.

Kinsta review by Alexander F.
Alexander F.

"Increased our website speed dramatically"

What do you like best?

Kinsta support is top of the line, and that level of support is worth the price in itself. They´re always there when you need it, there´s been no waiting time when we´ve have used the chat. We´ve had hands-off migration with Kinsta, and it´s been frictionless! Much easier than anticipated, and they follow up on every step.

But the BEST thing about Kinsta is that it has more than doubled our site speed. Our site was quite fast before moving, and we already had many of the premium optimizations on plugin/software level in place. I don´t know of anyone that can beat the server level speed optimization that Kinsta has! (Maybe unless you have your own servers.)

We actually DE-ACTIVATED all our optimization plugins, caching etc. and our site is more than 50% faster.

Enough said!

What do you dislike?

It is much more expensive than our previous hosting. But once you have a certain amount of traffic, you understand that conversation from increased site speed alone covers that expense at least 100X.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kinsta is very fast and has great support! You can choose from a list of Google Cloud Data Centers so you can have your site hosted closest to where your vistiors are - which makes load times extremely fast!

Increased speed site, increased server response time (42 ms compared to our old hosting that that 1200 ms), choose a Google Cloud Datacenter that is nearest to you, we have cut costs for speed optimization software/tools, higher conversation rate, better data security, better support.

Kinsta review by Ángel O.
Ángel O.

"The best hosting we have ever known. And we are professionals in the sector. Kinsta is the beast "

What do you like best?

The best without doubt is the support they offer. It is a deep support that is based on technical knowledge. It has nothing to do with the support given in hosting services that are not premium, where they only know what they put in the 4 internet post. In addition, the quality of the service providers is superlative. We have not known, neither me nor my team, nothing comparable. That we are professionals of the sector.

I think it can only be defined one way. Kinsta is light years ahead of its competitors. There is no place for comparison. It is the definitive hosting for me. I will never use any other. In fact now I convince all my clients to invest in kinsta and not have the reluctance to price. The service is superlative and the results have nothing to do with it.

What do you dislike?

It is a service that is somewhat more expensive than other servers. But it is not surprising that it is so. Because every euro that I have invested has seemed profitable to me. The support in Spanish I liked, and through chat but perhaps missing a telephone hotline for emergencies. In my case, whenever I have written to the chat, I have been slow to answer less than a minute, so it is not that I consider it fundamental.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The migration is free and is done in a very short time. They also offer the simulated work environment which is very useful for CRO and for web optimization or redesign

Both the own integration of the cdn and the cache system are superlative. In addition, the fact of belonging to Google Cloud makes no comparison with other servers that ultimately only offer resale of others

Kinsta review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"Kista is one of the best WordPress managed hosts out there!"

What do you like best?

Stability and Awesome Support. I have tested some WordPress hosts before. Unfortunately, sometimes I used to receive the 500 Internal Server Error, especially when I tested some brand new plugin. Now I don't face this kind of issues anymore and, besides this, I have a Staging space to test what I need. If something happens, and sometimes is the case (sometimes I feel that WordPress is like a House of cards, if you make some mistake...). Whenever I needed the Kinsta folks they are there to help me.

What do you dislike?

Even though I know that this kind of service requires a great team, which means money. I would like to be able to choose for more intermediary prices to use higher plans, with more space, more databases, more resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I sincerely recommend Kinsta services to everybody looking for a stable, fast, professional and trustable WordPress Managed Hosting. The Dashboard is awesome, full of choices and easy to use. All plans came with CDN too. You will not repent!

I run an e-learning platform and sometimes I have many users making access at the same time. Since I've been using Kinsta I never have problems with a slow website. This is very important for my business.

Kinsta review by Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

"Kinsta is a simply amazing Wordpress host!"

What do you like best?

Kinsta is truly fantastic. A web host par excellence. I've been working with webhosts for more than a decade, and it's truly difficult to find one that is friendly to developers, prioritizes performance AND allows you the flexibility to build a complex website.

Yet what stands out more than anything else is their support team. It's not often that support staff knows WAY more than I do about making Wordpress and Buddypress work well. And they are accessible in real time, creatively work to solve problems, and even notice things unrelated to the specific issue I ask about that could be improved.

I smile every time I work with them. And smiling is hard to do when a server is melting down. Knowing Kinsta has my back makes even the worst server issues tolerable!

What do you dislike?

Wow, I mean, pretty much nothing to dislike about them. Maybe the fact that they limit php workers? But sheesh that's being nitpicky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for the best Wordpress webhost that money can buy, Kinsta should be a consideratino. Unless you're running a fortune 500 company's website, there is no reason to look for anything more expensive or complex. They have everything you need!

Wordpress and Buddypress hosting. Performance and peace of mind. Knowing that a world class team has my back, and that they are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that my websites stay up is something that is difficult to find, and allows me to focus on my business problems, rather than server problems.

Kinsta review by Ernesto A.
Ernesto A.

"Great for Security"

What do you like best?

I like the built in security features. The managed security features help to to stay focused on building my website and I don't need to worry about managing hosting too.

What do you dislike?

The price is more expensive than other hosts, but the quality service makes the extra price worth it.

I'm solving the problem of previously not having a reputable host. Because of that, The customer service was terrible and my old host only had phone support. I'm glad that Kinsta solved this problem by allowing me to talk to the support team via the Internet. I prefer internet contact because I travel a lot, and phone support is not always possible on my end depending on where I am.

Kinsta review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Refreshed opinion on Wordpress"

What do you like best?

Prior to discovering Kinsta my opinion of Wordpress was that it was sub-optimal in terms of performance. Now, while technically, that is still true, Kinsta have demonstrated an incredible series of innovations that work around these issues and allow us to get on with business.

What do you dislike?

Not a huge amount to say here as I have been astonished on all fronts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to measure and keep performance metrics before and after. I was blown away, if you're not, don't be afraid to ask for guidance, the Kinsta chat support is second-to-none.

Initially, we were looking for a solution that was more cost-effective than running a dedicated AWS instance, which most of the time was sitting underutilised but at time of need wouldn't scale to the level we needed. In the end, we got guidance and expertise not seen before, for if you've ever rented infrastructure you'll find the ball gets dropped as soon as the application comes into focus. Kinsta were able to take us to the next level here as that's what they do I guess.

Kinsta review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Fantastic Hosting Provider"

What do you like best?

Kinsta's support is the very best hosting support I have ever used hands down. They will help with things that hosting support nearly never is willing to help with. They have helped us develop scripts, fix websites, and even teach us how to use Wordpress CLI. They offer fantastic features such as Premium DNS, free CDN, daily backups, and more. They also will take all their users suggestions seriously, they have added items to the backend dashboard for us multiple times, which you would never typically get with bigger hosting companies.

What do you dislike?

My biggest beaf with Kista, is that it can get very expensive quickly. For a single site it is on even playing ground with other premium wordpress hosting companies like wpengine, but once you get up to the more expensive plans with more sites, you definitely don't get your bang for your buck like some other hosting companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very high end Wordpress hosting company this is the right one for you.

With Kinsta we are now hosting some of our most premium websites. We solved the problem of slow websites with a hosting company that boasts of incredibly fast response times. After switching some of our websites to their hosting plan we found many other benefits that include, better support, way more wordpress caching then most hosting companies offer. They also offer way more options and systems then most companies provide. They give SSH access, Wordpress CLI is installed on the servers, they automatically scale websites for higher traffic and volume of users on the site. They also help with DNS hosting, and url redirects. They also give options to quickly change php versions, clear cache, install new relic system analytics and more.

Kinsta review by World P.
World P.

"Kinsta is an awesome platform as a webhost and for your wordpress websites."

What do you like best?

I love the fantastic customer support. Kinsta has representatives ready to answer your questions and concerns 24/7. I also love the ease of use of the dashboard - everything is laid out and easy to understand. I also love how fast they respond to questions, I usually get a response within 10 minutes or less. Top notch all the way around. They even helped me find a Wordpress developer to help with an issue I was having.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - the service is outstanding. I honestly have no complaints and no regrets, its been an amazing experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website solution, you need to take a hard look at Kinsta - the experience has been awesome! This platform is ideal for anyone who has a Wordpress website and wants it to function the way it was built to function.

We had all sorts of resource issues before switching to Kinsta. Since the switch, those resource issues and crashes on our site went away. We also noticed a "pep" in our website's step. We are also in the process of setting up the free SSL and the and the seamless integration with CDN.

Kinsta review by Roger M S.
Roger M S.

"To select Kinsta as your web host is a no brainer. But why?"

What do you like best?

The chat support. Unbeleivable good. They will solve in principle what ever problem you might come up with around the clock and in minimum time.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. I just hope that the Kinsta support team is sustainable. If so they will be a winner on the market and can improve the core product even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a host with no hazzle and good support I strongly recommend Kinsta.

I am not the most technical guy in this area but comparing to many benchmark of others this is a really good option.

Need to have a stable, reliable and fast hosting and responsive support. So far all my requirements are fulfilled but a little bit to early to judge on all.

Kinsta review by Christian E.
Christian E.

"Awesome hosting"

What do you like best?

Customer service is like a your own employee for the time you need them.

Speed of Website through their architecture is blazingly fast.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really dislike. Their open for feedback and develop their service step by step. So, having CNAME for CDN would be an improvement (which is on their to-do-list). German interface would also be a nice to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a pro-hosting where you want to choose your server-location and have a CDN build in - Kinsta is perfect.

For me, it's the sweet point between perfect speed (and high administration) on one side and a pre-made setup with a perfect ease of use (but therefore nothing to individualize and slow)

Super fast hosting that helps improving rankings via google.

(Nearly) always online website.

Kinsta review by Stan L.
Stan L.

"KINSTA REVIEW"

What do you like best?

The speed is very good. Even though there are other great features too, the best thing i like about kinsta is its speed. It offers faster page load times along with back-end speed.

What do you dislike?

Kinsta doesn’t offer email hosting. Although them not offering email hosting has advantages too, but in our company, it would have been better if they did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kinsta offers good flexible pricing, performance, speed, developer options, daily backups, 24/7 security and what not. It would prove worth of an investment.

Kinsta is a wonderful option for developers. If you need a platform to build your own website, a test server to test drive themes and plugins, or a place to build professional sites for clients. Kinsta dashboard has companies feature that lets you organize your sites into separate dashboards. This lets you create a different dashboard for each client you work with. This is the main reason we bough Kinsta in the first place and we are happy to have it in our environment.

Kinsta review by V C.
V C.

"Best step taken to move to Kinsta"

What do you like best?

everything. Speed, interface, the communication.

I love how fast and easy Kinsta made the migration. I had some question in the begging, they help me with every step.

What do you dislike?

That we cant have automatic offline updates of the website. I need to request one so they can put it via ftp in our directory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Please forgot about all these cheap platform, dont economise on cheap software and try Kinsta, amazing service customer care and product.

We saved our business because of the Kinsta speed. We realised how other sites that dont run on Kinsta, are so slow. We are so fast that we still cant imagine how quickly is to work on this platform.

Kinsta review by Aleks S.
Aleks S.

"Stellar Wordpress Hosting"

What do you like best?

The performance and reliability from Kinsta Wordpress Hosting are top-shelf. The 'My Kinsta' portal delivers powerful, easy site management and the ability to quickly add server-side 301 redirects being invaluable. Having used many competitors, Kinsta's first-rate customer support and hosting package is unbeatable.

What do you dislike?

The price is more expensive than some others. But, in hosting like so many areas of life, you get what you pay for.

Get reliable, high-performance Wordpress hosting to minimize downtime and support issues.

Kinsta review by Laszlo C.
Laszlo C.

"Journey from cumbersome self-hosted deployment to a piece of mind"

What do you like best?

Kinsta's CDN is blazing fast, even faster than CloudFlare's CDN. I also like the staging environment and the slick admin UI.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any real drawback. Perhaps it's a bit pricey, but it's worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a spin.

My site (springuni.com) was miserably slow while I was hosting it myself on Google App Engine. In order to give my SEO ranking a boost I attempted to achieve a better Google PageSpeed classification. However, after some failed optimization efforts, I reached that point when I chose a managed solution instead. I'm really content with Kinsta, with their CDN I attained a better Google PageSpeed ranking than with CloudFlare. With Kinsta you can have a staging WP site for free, while other WP hosting providers would charge extra for that.

Kinsta review by 宏昌 .
宏昌 .

" Kinsta will solve all the Wordpress problems that DevOps engineers should care"

What do you like best?

Kinsta Cache works great. I don't need to worry about which cache plugins is best.

Cloning environment for staging is best solution for Wordpress deploy management.

Absolutely quick response from customer support.

What do you dislike?

I have a dozen sites and a few coworkers manage own sites.

But coworkers can handle all sites. I want to control coworker privileges.

Punycode domain(like japanese) has little problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are worried about Wordpress performance, service availability, deploy management, Kinsta solve the all problems only about $20 per site. Kinsta saves times and money, and you.

I don't need to care about service availability and performance.

Kinsta review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Switched from WP Engine, couldn't be happier"

What do you like best?

Incredible support team at a very affordable cost.

What do you dislike?

No known cons yet, but I've been using their hosting for 3 months and am happy I made the switch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish I would've switched sooner.

Kinsta is providing me with an even better level of support than I had while using WP Engine, with some small performance improvements and all at a lower cost than my hosting plan was at WP Engine—even before their price increase this year. I'm extremely pleased with making this switch when I did!

Kinsta review by Ahmed M.
Ahmed M.

"Instant 37% reduction in my page loading time! No caching plugins!"

What do you like best?

After a smooth migration, I moved my website to Kinsta and instantly, I got a 37% reduction in my page loading time without a single caching plugin.

What do you dislike?

Until now, absolutely nothing. Everything looks perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Move now, not tomorrow.

Looking for speed? Support? Free SSL? Perfect Caching? CDN? Premium DNS (free!)? Everything you can find in Kinsta!

A fast loading website is a must. And in 2018 I'm targeting more visitors with different languages.

Kinsta seemed to be a perfect candidate and as I thought, it met my requirements and the website is freaking fast.

Kinsta review by Riccardo M.
Riccardo M.

"Best Premium Wordpress Web Hosting"

What do you like best?

Absolutely amazing performances matched with superior Support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything i ever wished for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for the best Wordpress Hosting and Support look no further.

Incredible Support: Customer and Technical.

The guys at Kinsta have a very pro-active problem solving approach and deep knowledge of Wordpress.

Websites are lighting fast, what would you ask more if the Google Cloud Platform :)

Kinsta review by Evgenios B.
Evgenios B.

"Excellent hosting services and blazing fast speeds"

What do you like best?

Speed. Kinsta is the fastest hosting service I've tried.

What do you dislike?

as of today, nothing. Kinsta became my favorite company!

I ran a Fashion e-shop at www.juliabergovich.com and after testing my site in 3 of the best WordPress managed hosting companies i ended up on Kinsta and i live happily ever after!

It's the fastest and i have all the help i need by people who know what they 're doing in no time through their chat .

Kinsta review by jane m.
jane m.

"easy to use and provides reliable services, a bit expensive."

What do you like best?

Kinsta is easy to use and provides highly reliable service. It is a managed WordPress hosting provider. It is an SEO friendly platform. It provides efficient and timely customer support.

What do you dislike?

It is quite expensive as compared to its competitors. It also does not provide multi-site support. It does not let you select which tables are not to be pushed live.

Kinsta provides automatic backups along with manual backups which can be retained for 14-30 days. It has a simple and easy to understand panel which eliminates need of cPanel.

Kinsta review by Vivian G.
Vivian G.

"Kinsta's services and support are AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

My site is blazingly fast and all my technical issues were resolved in a matter of minutes during support chat. I came from old and cheap shared hosting but Kinsta setup was a breeze. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect Wordpress hosting.

What do you dislike?

I think they updated their frontend recently so a few of the tutorial guides use old graphics. Would love to see them updated.

I'm hosting my own personal blog.

Kinsta review by Luanne T.
Luanne T.

"Great speed, support and scalability"

What do you like best?

I love the customer chat support feature. Kinsta responds really quickly and they are quick to diagnose and communicate the issues. This will give you a good idea on your next steps on what to do and what not to do with your Wordpress plugins.

What do you dislike?

None so far. Everything seems to be working fine since we switched over. Whenever there has been issues, they have been resolved very quickly.

The speed of which my sites load ensures a lower bounce rate and engages the customers more. Instead of waiting for a page to load, they can get directly to the content quicker.

Kinsta review by Mohammad N.
Mohammad N.

"Worlds Best Managed Wordpress Hosting with No Doubt."

What do you like best?

Their Professionalism, Support & Most importantly the Quality of their Server, It's Blazingly fast with no Flaws. They actually do not Allow any Potential Risk or something else which might slow your Site Down.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Yet :) Believe me I Have no Bad experience till 3 months of being with them

Abnormally Awesome Hosting with 24/7 unbelievable Support.

Kinsta review by Diego S.
Diego S.

"Tested More than 5 Premium Hosts. Kinsta is a Clear Winner!"

What do you like best?

My test was focusing on performance, and Kinsta performed like a champ!

After hired I had another great surprise! Support is amazing too!

What do you dislike?

I want to hire extra PHP handlers without changing my Plan

Performance in my Woocommerce

Kinsta review by Administrator

"The best tech friendly host you can find "

What do you like best?

I have access to my server and my data base and I have a full control over my website, in any aspect. They take care of some essentials and easy things for you so you do not need to be worried about somethings like backups or implementing certificate. Also they have good customer service

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything at this point.

We are hosting our blog on Kinsta.

Kinsta review by Anshul S.
Anshul S.

"Gold standard for wordpress hosting!"

What do you like best?

Kinsta is my new favourite defacto Wordpress hosting platform. It performs exceptionally well, is easy to setup, and has minimal downtime.

Dashboard UI is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The cheapest plan is $30/month. This is definitely not the lowest in the market.

Only available on Google. Not able to use other cloud services at the moment.

Working as part of an app/website development house, we get frequent requests for hosting. Wordpress is what we use, and Kinsta is what we have decided to switch to.

Kinsta review by Jacob W.
Jacob W.

"Good Wordpress Hosting "

What do you like best?

Even though its a decent sized company they treat us well

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, the IT support for emergencies was very slow at times, but it has gotten better in the past year or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty good product overall

Managing out complex wordpress website

Kinsta review by Alen A.
Alen A.

"Best Wordpress Host"

What do you like best?

I really like the speed, stability and support of Kinsta.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike with this service. Super happy!

Clear pricing structure, mission-critical hosting provided.

Kinsta review by User

"Great and swift Wordpress Hosting"

What do you like best?

Usability, commitment, sitespeed and up-to-date technology

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Support in Dutch would be welcome.

Our new Wordpress website was too slow at a traditional hoster. Now with Kinsta we have a swift and trouble free user experience which will lead to higher conversions and greater customer satisfaction.

Kinsta review by Kathleen (Kat) B.
Kathleen (Kat) B.

"Makes your life SO much easier"

What do you like best?

The security aspect, combining of all out sites into a simple dashboard and the google compatibility are the best parts on Kinsta to me.

What do you dislike?

Communication with customer service could be stream lined a little further

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost is unbeatable, also google compatibility.

Manage all sites across our portfolio with simple updates, saves TONS of time and organization.

Kinsta review by Sara R.
Sara R.

"We love Kinsta"

What do you like best?

Kinsta has been great for our company. It's easy to use and learn, and has saved us so much time and hassle with our business needs!

What do you dislike?

We dont dislike anything - its a great product

Since we use WordPress, this has greatly met the needs of our business and website!

Kinsta review by Nella S.
Nella S.

"Simplicity"

What do you like best?

Worry free, works fast, definitely the best that there is out there. It is worth the price.

What do you dislike?

It is is on the pricey side, but for how well it works, it is worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super useful to fit all your hosting needs!

SSH access and migration assistance.

Kinsta review by Leonard B.
Leonard B.

"Super helpful Support"

What do you like best?

Great customer service, fast and lots of effort is always put in. Super fast wesbtie speeds.

What do you dislike?

Beginner package only allows one site - I have multiple sites that I'd love to migrate onto wordpress.

network speeds, etx

Kinsta review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"WordPress for All"

What do you like best?

The face that Kinsta is powered by Google Cloud helps make it super easy to transfer data. It has been a far better WordPress program compared to others used in the past.

What do you dislike?

Would like a few more statistics on the data tracked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will get premium WordPress hosting capabilities and technology with this software.

Access to quickly view invoices and bandwidth usage. The dashboard is phenomenal it gives information beyond what we thought we needed.

Kinsta review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"extremely fast page load, and great support"

What do you like best?

Page load speed is what I like best. Best out there

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like. They're the best

besting hosting in the world

Kinsta review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Hands down the best managed Wordpress program"

What do you like best?

This program has the fastest speed available with Wordpress. Ease of use is remarkably good.

What do you dislike?

Not much, possibly a more knowledgeable staff. Really that is the only complaint. It’s awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes yes yes! I would recommend this program to any business.

Our website runs 24-7 and Kinsta is the only program to keep up with it. We realized this after just 2 days

Kinsta review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Kinsta Review"

What do you like best?

Kinsta is a good Wordpress host. I most like the fact that each Worpress site is isolated.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit much for me. If you are hosting a large site it is probably worth it though.

The dashboard made it much much easier to deal with all of the tasks I have going on at one time.

Kinsta review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Kinsta great software"

What do you like best?

I love dashboards that are easy to use that are a one stop shop.

What do you dislike?

I love easy to use dashboards that are a one stop shop!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a web hosting solution that offer peace of mind and it offers free migrations and pretty Security like Fort Knox.

We used to use Kinsta for Web hosting platform

Kinsta review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Useful tool in website management"

What do you like best?

Kinsta is user friendly, Google drive compatible, and makes running a website safe and secure

What do you dislike?

Set up and use to a first time user may be complicated and take some getting used to the interface/services

Simplicity is website/business management. Helpful to have a teammate and protection for your business

Kinsta review by Consultant in Law Practice
Consultant in Law Practice

"Web hosting guru"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of handing over the keys and watching the product run smoothly without incident

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a draw back maybe the pricing

Running a successful website without needing a giant tech team to run it.

Kinsta review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Kinsta Review"

What do you like best?

I mainly like the fact that it make managing websites extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have zero complaints about Kinsta, it has great features.

Just used it to manage the different websites our company built.

Kinsta review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Review of Kinsta "

What do you like best?

I like being able to look at analytics and not have to worry about anything else.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay for an account, it's expensive.

Watching unique site visitors and having a secure site.

Kinsta review by Administrator

"Best hosting company in world"

What do you like best?

The service and the optimization of the site

What do you dislike?

Its an expensive service and its not good for startups

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost is high but they are the best.

Hosting

Learning about Kinsta?

* We monitor all Kinsta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.