KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software

KiSSFLOW is the only Workflow Software and BPM Tool built exclusively For Google Apps. Workflow Process Automation is made simple and smart – finally!!

Work for KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software?

Learning about KiSSFLOW?

KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software Reviews

Ask KiSSFLOW a Question
Showing 80 KiSSFLOW reviews
KiSSFLOW review by <span>Kingsley Nathan C.</span>
Kingsley Nathan C.

Great tool for tracking and maintaining documentation for expense approvals.

What do you like best?

It's great value, it's simple and easy to use interface, it does what it needs to do and was simple to implement and integrate into our workflow. The ability to attach documents, allow approvers to add comments and just the overall flow of the program is great.The user interface looks great and navigation around it is simple, those are always pros. The admin tools are also good, with ease of adding and removing individuals from the system.

What do you dislike?

It's lack of integration with expensify or ability to do things that expensify can. As a result we double up and run both systems. Otherwise there is not a whole lot of things I dislike about the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say go for it. I believe there are many other workflow SaaS solutions out there but Kissflow really hits it home with their Keep it Short and Simple methodology. No issues from using the system, dealing with the vendor has been pain and stress free. So in conclusion I really have nothing bad to say about their system and would recommend anyone who wants a reliable method of tracing expenses for higher control on spending and accountability to give KissFlow a shot.

Proper approval routing and traceable records for any expenses run through our company. It adds a certain level of accountability for controlling spending.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software
KiSSFLOW review by <span>Melissa A.</span>
Melissa A.

A workflow app that is quickly implemented

What do you like best?

The ease of set up and the data validation options. The GUI is pleasing and for the most part set up is quite intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The inability to skip sections based on a previous result (if those sections are required fields.) The live data set is accessible but cumbersome. There is no way to connect outside apps to harvest the data live, you would have to export it first, which means it wouldn't me constantly updated. I was unhappy as the pricing increased several times and then the number of flows were set up on a tiered pricing system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They appear to have a large library of templates (apps) now, check those out. As I started when they were still in beta these were not available to me. However, the processes I was automating are highly specific to our company so I don't feel like I missed out on them for my purposes. Do take advantage of their walk through help files, customer support is decent.

I used Kissflow as it initially launched for my first workflow solution. It was a pretty good introduction to workflows for my users, and I set up request forms to walk the various key individuals through the processes of setting up new accounts and checking for completeness.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

KiSSFLOW review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Easy approval workflow in a business enviroment

What do you like best?

What I like best about Kissflow is that it makes it easy for getting approvals done in our finance department. The ease of adding approvers and assigning documents for them to sign. For the most part it is easy to use and saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The lack of searching for a particular item. I have to go through this long process in reports to find the exact documentation. I wish it was as easy as using the search engine. I've also heard complaints of other users under our admin complain about the lack of visibility of in the historical input that they have approved. Also it takes a long time for support to answer back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is good for small businesses that is looking to automate manual admin work.

It eliminates the need for papers and manual controls. It helps our company keep track of approval process that happen across multiple departments

KiSSFLOW review by <span>Christopher S.</span>
Christopher S.

The best workflow automation software available.

What do you like best?

Kissflow allows for a person with only basic excel knowledge (me!) to effectively build custom workflow software. The interface is intuitive and the customer service help is second to none. For the money, nothing on the market comes close to doing what this software is capable of. In fact, because you are able to build workflows on your own I believe it yields a better final product than if you were to hire one of many other software companies to interpret your requests and translate them into software. Integration with Gmail made going live as simple as emailing our users and telling them to open the app. All they had to do at that point was follow the clear instructions that we were able to write ourselves for every step and question within the workflows.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing of significance that i could characterize as a dislike. The minor discrepancies that come up from time to time are quickly addressed in real-time by chatting directly with the support team. On at least one occasion I asked them to help troubleshoot an error message I was getting. They actually traced it back to an error that I made in a formula. The phrase "above and beyond" does not do the support team justice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have someone who understands your workflows and is comfortable using basic excel formulas then do not hesitate. Kissflow is the answer to all your digital workflow needs regardless of the size of your company.

Using Kissflow we were able to completely eliminate paper signature approvals for all new-hiring and internal personnel changes for a company with 30+ locations and 700+ employees. Previously our HR department was seeking signatures for personnel approvals from people who often worked in different buildings. We are in the process of building and testing workflows that will digitize travel expense reimbursements and check requests.

KiSSFLOW review by <span>Samuel C.</span>
Samuel C.

Simple, Efficient, and Powerful Workflow Management System

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of this system. I am able to get a workflow up and running after signing up in minutes without much learning curve. However, I can also make it more powerful by including formulas to the forms or workflows. The system aside, I thoroughly enjoyed the fantastic and also immediate response from the "Technical Product" team who managed my account, especially Abdul. He helped me out a lot when I was starting out with the system and worked hard to help me push a much needed feature that I requested. I'm a happy customer! :)

What do you dislike?

Though the formulas are powerful and somewhat similar to DAX, it would help if there are more hints within the system to help you navigate whether or not the formula is correct. Sometimes I had to write multiple times to get the right formula that the system accepts, but there is always an amazing tech team from KiSSFlow to assist me. Separately, though I don't particularly dislike it, I do hope the reports can view all Apps as opposed to individually. Minor issue for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is definitely worth it if you are looking for a workflow management system (WMS). It is not quite the perfect system yet but it has most functionality that solves your workflow problems. Some things that I feel that makes it not the perfect system yet are not having a dashboard that I can customize, admin not able to ping users to complete a task, and minor delay/lag in processing. Otherwise, this is the best WMS I found out in the market since you can create and kick off a workflow almost immediately after signing up without much training. On top of that, they got amazing customer service!

I began looking for a workflow management system to solve, well, workflow problems. It helps me identify where a workflow breaks down and who may be responsible for it. I also want to rid of the paperwork that "walks off" on its own. This system streamlines the flow and make it more efficient to complete a task. It has been unbelievable what this system has benefited my company only after 2 weeks of implementation. There are no longer people pointing fingers as to who's accountable for the missing paperwork or a process being late. As long as someone initiates a task, I am able to track it through its completion.

KiSSFLOW review by <span>Chi Dung N.</span>
Chi Dung N.
Invitation from the software vendor

Good software for memo approval

What do you like best?

The app allows to pass internal memorandum easily among departments and save a lot of time. The notification is automatically sent to email, helping to update the status of work process

What do you dislike?

It is hard to track for historical input. There is no in-app viewer for office files so it is obligatory to download files to view the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software to try, which makes business process better

We use Kissflow to evaluate new sales plan. The process is now going fluently and in-time from the creator to the evaluating then the approvals. There is no need to have paperwork for new memo

Learn more about KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software

KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software Videos

Learning about KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software?

* We monitor all KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.