KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software

KiSSFLOW is the only Workflow Software and BPM Tool built exclusively For Google Apps. Workflow Process Automation is made simple and smart – finally!!

Work for KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software?

Learning about KiSSFLOW?

KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software Reviews

Ask KiSSFLOW a Question
Showing 80 KiSSFLOW reviews
KiSSFLOW review by Kingsley Nathan C.
Kingsley Nathan C.

"Great tool for tracking and maintaining documentation for expense approvals."

What do you like best?

It's great value, it's simple and easy to use interface, it does what it needs to do and was simple to implement and integrate into our workflow. The ability to attach documents, allow approvers to add comments and just the overall flow of the program is great.The user interface looks great and navigation around it is simple, those are always pros. The admin tools are also good, with ease of adding and removing individuals from the system.

What do you dislike?

It's lack of integration with expensify or ability to do things that expensify can. As a result we double up and run both systems. Otherwise there is not a whole lot of things I dislike about the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say go for it. I believe there are many other workflow SaaS solutions out there but Kissflow really hits it home with their Keep it Short and Simple methodology. No issues from using the system, dealing with the vendor has been pain and stress free. So in conclusion I really have nothing bad to say about their system and would recommend anyone who wants a reliable method of tracing expenses for higher control on spending and accountability to give KissFlow a shot.

Proper approval routing and traceable records for any expenses run through our company. It adds a certain level of accountability for controlling spending.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software
KiSSFLOW review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

"A workflow app that is quickly implemented"

What do you like best?

The ease of set up and the data validation options. The GUI is pleasing and for the most part set up is quite intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The inability to skip sections based on a previous result (if those sections are required fields.) The live data set is accessible but cumbersome. There is no way to connect outside apps to harvest the data live, you would have to export it first, which means it wouldn't me constantly updated. I was unhappy as the pricing increased several times and then the number of flows were set up on a tiered pricing system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They appear to have a large library of templates (apps) now, check those out. As I started when they were still in beta these were not available to me. However, the processes I was automating are highly specific to our company so I don't feel like I missed out on them for my purposes. Do take advantage of their walk through help files, customer support is decent.

I used Kissflow as it initially launched for my first workflow solution. It was a pretty good introduction to workflows for my users, and I set up request forms to walk the various key individuals through the processes of setting up new accounts and checking for completeness.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

KiSSFLOW review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy approval workflow in a business enviroment"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Kissflow is that it makes it easy for getting approvals done in our finance department. The ease of adding approvers and assigning documents for them to sign. For the most part it is easy to use and saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The lack of searching for a particular item. I have to go through this long process in reports to find the exact documentation. I wish it was as easy as using the search engine. I've also heard complaints of other users under our admin complain about the lack of visibility of in the historical input that they have approved. Also it takes a long time for support to answer back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is good for small businesses that is looking to automate manual admin work.

It eliminates the need for papers and manual controls. It helps our company keep track of approval process that happen across multiple departments

KiSSFLOW review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"The best workflow automation software available."

What do you like best?

Kissflow allows for a person with only basic excel knowledge (me!) to effectively build custom workflow software. The interface is intuitive and the customer service help is second to none. For the money, nothing on the market comes close to doing what this software is capable of. In fact, because you are able to build workflows on your own I believe it yields a better final product than if you were to hire one of many other software companies to interpret your requests and translate them into software. Integration with Gmail made going live as simple as emailing our users and telling them to open the app. All they had to do at that point was follow the clear instructions that we were able to write ourselves for every step and question within the workflows.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing of significance that i could characterize as a dislike. The minor discrepancies that come up from time to time are quickly addressed in real-time by chatting directly with the support team. On at least one occasion I asked them to help troubleshoot an error message I was getting. They actually traced it back to an error that I made in a formula. The phrase "above and beyond" does not do the support team justice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have someone who understands your workflows and is comfortable using basic excel formulas then do not hesitate. Kissflow is the answer to all your digital workflow needs regardless of the size of your company.

Using Kissflow we were able to completely eliminate paper signature approvals for all new-hiring and internal personnel changes for a company with 30+ locations and 700+ employees. Previously our HR department was seeking signatures for personnel approvals from people who often worked in different buildings. We are in the process of building and testing workflows that will digitize travel expense reimbursements and check requests.

KiSSFLOW review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"Simple, Efficient, and Powerful Workflow Management System"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of this system. I am able to get a workflow up and running after signing up in minutes without much learning curve. However, I can also make it more powerful by including formulas to the forms or workflows. The system aside, I thoroughly enjoyed the fantastic and also immediate response from the "Technical Product" team who managed my account, especially Abdul. He helped me out a lot when I was starting out with the system and worked hard to help me push a much needed feature that I requested. I'm a happy customer! :)

What do you dislike?

Though the formulas are powerful and somewhat similar to DAX, it would help if there are more hints within the system to help you navigate whether or not the formula is correct. Sometimes I had to write multiple times to get the right formula that the system accepts, but there is always an amazing tech team from KiSSFlow to assist me. Separately, though I don't particularly dislike it, I do hope the reports can view all Apps as opposed to individually. Minor issue for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is definitely worth it if you are looking for a workflow management system (WMS). It is not quite the perfect system yet but it has most functionality that solves your workflow problems. Some things that I feel that makes it not the perfect system yet are not having a dashboard that I can customize, admin not able to ping users to complete a task, and minor delay/lag in processing. Otherwise, this is the best WMS I found out in the market since you can create and kick off a workflow almost immediately after signing up without much training. On top of that, they got amazing customer service!

I began looking for a workflow management system to solve, well, workflow problems. It helps me identify where a workflow breaks down and who may be responsible for it. I also want to rid of the paperwork that "walks off" on its own. This system streamlines the flow and make it more efficient to complete a task. It has been unbelievable what this system has benefited my company only after 2 weeks of implementation. There are no longer people pointing fingers as to who's accountable for the missing paperwork or a process being late. As long as someone initiates a task, I am able to track it through its completion.

KiSSFLOW review by Chi Dung N.
Chi Dung N.

"Good software for memo approval"

What do you like best?

The app allows to pass internal memorandum easily among departments and save a lot of time. The notification is automatically sent to email, helping to update the status of work process

What do you dislike?

It is hard to track for historical input. There is no in-app viewer for office files so it is obligatory to download files to view the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software to try, which makes business process better

We use Kissflow to evaluate new sales plan. The process is now going fluently and in-time from the creator to the evaluating then the approvals. There is no need to have paperwork for new memo

KiSSFLOW review by Jukka H.
Jukka H.

"Good product, excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The best part of Kissflow as a product is that it's so versatile and quite easy to use. I am doing mission-critical security monitoring system for my client and I'm amazed how well the system responds to changing customer needs.

Also, if there have been things which I haven't quite figured out, the customer service team has always helped us to accomplish the things which I have wanted to do with Kissflow. Awesome service!

What do you dislike?

There are some parts of the system which are quite hard to understand plus the documentation of all bells and whistles is not there yet. It always take more time to consult with the customer service team, than to read well-written documentation on how to do a particular thing. Nevertheless, customer service has done excellent job in those spots where the documentation has not been there.

I am doing a custom surveillance system for safety equipment for adventure parks.

KiSSFLOW review by Amanda W.
Amanda W.

"Efficient tool for internal orders within a company"

What do you like best?

Does its purpose: makes ordering things in a company easy.

What do you dislike?

The site often freezes while I am in the middle of making an order. This requires me to refresh the page, and restart the order. Sometimes when trying to submit one order, I will have to refresh the site as many as 8 times. That is a big dislike for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prevent site from freezing and having to be refreshed often - This is especially problematic when trying to make and submit an order.

Bettering the efficiency of one person ordering all items requested by all members of a team.

KiSSFLOW review by Scott N.
Scott N.

"KissFlow Remembers For You"

What do you like best?

The KissFlow process diagram is very powerful. It helps us convert our flow diagrams into actionable steps with owners. This enables our team to behave more consistently with less effort.

What do you dislike?

In our small team everyone wants to be able to check on the status of any and every project. Only the person who initiated a flow an track it's progress across tasks. It would be great if the whole team had access to task progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to wrap your head around the KissFlow model. The biggest challenge for us was how the forms integrate with the process flow. We were looking for a visual task list, but KissFlow forced us to consider the importance of identifying what data is necessary at each step in the process. This proved to be far more valuable than any of us expected - although it took a while to wrap our head around the whole problem.

We are trying to standardize and systematize our business processes. It is shocking how many "simple" things can rapidly involve many people and simple checklists are not good enough. KissFlow helps capture everyone's involvement then manage the work flow.

KiSSFLOW review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"A Simple and Customized Product - Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating your own forms and communication with your account managers. The customer experience is the most important part of what I need to accomplish with KiSSFLOW. Abdul has far exceeded my expectations with how to use the product as well as getting quick fixes and answers. The people that help assist knows the product inside out, so it is very comforting to know that you are speaking with knowledgeable folks that can actually help resolve an issue.

They also have a dedicated site where customers can submit feedback or enhancements (wishlist), which I thought was a great idea to solicit what the customer needs and try to prioritize their releases.

Great job! Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

None at this moment. Whatever concerns I had was addressed.

Raising an Operations team, we are using KiSSFLOW to manage the inflow of request tickets. KiSSFLOW allows us to build SLA rules, business workflows and much more to accomplish what we need.

KiSSFLOW review by John P.
John P.

"Kissflow Product and Support is top notch"

What do you like best?

Product is still evolving but the support is the best I have ever experienced. Small suggestions are acted on immediately. For large suggestions, users have access to the development 'wish list' where suggestions are 'liked' and move up in the development order. great system.

What do you dislike?

Selfhelp through FAQ relates to the older version. These should be pulled from the web as they are confusing new users. Need to develop some new self help quickly and keep it up to date. (do it as part of each new development)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

Travel Approval. Just rolling it out now but users appreciate the drop down fields and how fast it is to complete compared with the old Excel based forms, which are slow to complete and then have to be emailed around for approval, then filed.

KiSSFLOW review by Jaffer S.
Jaffer S.

"The best workflow automation software"

What do you like best?

Easiness of developing Business processes, I appreciate a lot, the support I get from KiSSFLOW support team, they're very fast in responding and effective! It's quite simple to create and update the workflows, what gives us a certain independence. Mobile App that gives freedom of moment as we are a multinational company and our users frequently travel from one location to other.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any negative experiences so far, except receiving a alert about downtime. I recommend that administrator need to receive an email if there is any downtime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend using KiSSFLOW.

Previously our company use to be paper-based due to which we use delay the process a lot. since we moved to KiSSFLOW, most of the processes in our company has gone paperless.

KiSSFLOW review by Brant P.
Brant P.

"Amazing product that is essential for organizing and streamlining graphic design requests!"

What do you like best?

I love the built-in ability Kissflow provides that allows feedback and creates a collaborative work space even when you are not in the same office as your coworkers.

What do you dislike?

There are times when requests get "caught up" in the system, so if you are not constantly checking on the status of a request, it may get missed.

Our graphic design team previously had to meticulously watch their email and keep track of their own deadlines, but Kissflow does that all for them and even reminds them when a request is due or overdue.

KiSSFLOW review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great for Processes. Oddly Missing Some Simple Things."

What do you like best?

It takes minimal knowledge to build what you need. If you have a little more knowledge you can customize flows in some pretty cool ways. Customer service is pretty responsive, though I'm pretty sure they're definitely not close to my time zone. ;-)

The mobile apps are EXCELLENT!

What do you dislike?

For awhile I wasn't able to search for managers by their email address, even though that is how they're listed. That was fixed after submitting a request and getting it voted to the top.

Also can't print summaries nicely on one page. It's just a print screen. Really? A great product like this and I can't print?

Reporting is a little clunky. Often can't drill down the details I'd like, but can get broad results for info I want.

Version 1 seemed to be working well and have all the kinks ironed out. They switched to version 2.0 and I'm not sure if it was ready for primetime. The UI is incredible. Great material design. But seem to run into weird things (like those mentioned above and others) from time to time. Shared reports were erased moving from 1 to 2, and had to do it a new/different way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Knowing a little bit about Excel formulas will help greatly in customizing flows. But if you know nothing of Excel you can still create simple and great flows for you business. Thinking outside the box and creating our own "apps" (as they call them) has made KiSSFLOW its most powerful. We don't use any of their pre-fab apps.

A great thing we created was a sort of Employee Review process. An employee fills out a self review. It goes to their supervisor who reviews, and adds their notes. They meet and go over it together. Then, with employee sitting there, the supervisor submits approval and it goes to HR. We're still experimenting, but it's been great so far for the last year.

KiSSFLOW review by Gautam K.
Gautam K.

"Simple to setup, Easy to manage and help is always at hand"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the setup process, ease of managing a workflow and also their awesome support team.

Problems of people integration are solved by KiSSFLOW. .

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike, I wish the product had better mobile app support.

They are constantly improving the mobile experience though, So this might be fixed pretty soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try KiSSFLOW out, you'll not regret it. If you're a large organisation talk to the sales people they'll be able to negotiate a better deal suited for your organisation.

KiSSFLOW helps organize our internal workflows such as ordering new parts, managing employee leave policy etc.

KiSSFLOW is also a great tool for people integration. On-boarding new employees and enabling existing employees conform to the requirements of HR and other internal processes are greatly facilitated by KiSSFLOW.

KiSSFLOW review by Rafaella C.
Rafaella C.

"Effective solution to automate simple workflows"

What do you like best?

I appreciate a lot the support I get from Kissflow, they're usually very fast responding and effective! We had some difficulties after upgrading, since we have multiple and extense processes, and they were really attentive to us.

Also, I find it quite simple to create and update the workflows, what gives us a certain independence.

The manuals on the website are very helpful when getting acquainted tho the system.

As for new users, kissflow has a very clean and intuitive interface, making it easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

If you have big and complex processes, that demand constant updates on the flow, you might face some issues once in a while.

Also, integrating kissflow to other systems may be an issue, since the API calls are a little limited.

About the new version, even though it looks a lot better and present many improvements, it feels heavier and slower than the old one.

One last thing is the lack of possibilite to involve the client inside the process or, at least, automate an e-mail sending for the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would totally recommend Kissflow to any small business companies that are looking for a simple tool to start organizing and controlling internal processes.

We use kissflow on processes that need to pass by multiple departments inside the company. That has helped us to keep track of our internal demands and improve communication. Before, there was a lot of info that would get lost in our mail inboxes.

Also, it eliminates the need for papers and manual controls.

KiSSFLOW review by Aimee Z.
Aimee Z.

"Excellent Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Two things I love about KiSSFLOW are the simplicity and customer service! It is so easy to use, the learning curve is short and anyone can use this. The customer service is none like I have ever experienced with a software. Anytime of the day the response is immediate or within 10 minutes. Any problems I had have been resolved within a day!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about KiSSFLOW. I am not savvy on creating "conditions" in workflows, it is more powerful than we are currently using it for. I have not found great documentation on putting in conditions but that could very likely be my lack of tech ability (I am in HR :)

This product is a solution to our communication between our Managers, HR, Payroll and Business departments when any changes are made with employees in regards to new hires, change of status and separations. It has been a very valuable tool.

KiSSFLOW review by Ankit J.
Ankit J.

"This is one real piece of shit. Absolutely non-reliable software."

What do you like best?

It's a simple Business process management tool.

What do you dislike?

We started using this over a year back and spent almost 6 months in adopting this across our platforms. We were facing some issues from the start but their customer support was constantly saying it's our side issue. Now when we have implemented this across our systems it's constantly creating issues. Thier platform/API gets down every few days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely not.

We are creating business process flow across departments.

KiSSFLOW review by F. Ozgur T.
F. Ozgur T.

"The Best & Simpliest Cloud Business Process Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Easiness of developing new process / make changes in process is great ! User can own their process and no huge budgets for IT people needed any more.

All screens are so user-friendly designed that no training necessary at all.

Both development / usage are very simple as its on app name "Keep it simple & smart".

What do you dislike?

New design is too colourfull, that might be tiring for people's eyes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kissflow is easiest among other process management platforms. You can easily start to use and you'll be happy among process of development & maintanence.

The main idea behind the tool is EUD (End user development) . With Kissflow we don't need IT, we just need to know how our process works & who is responsible for what. We just configure that in Kissflow.

It's an online tool, so we can easily involve our third party service providers who are part of the process.

This is also great positive impact for having all process parts in one place.

KiSSFLOW review by Arnoldo G.
Arnoldo G.

"User-Friendly!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that its user-friendly! Its simple interface allows for easy navigation while still allowing for a wide range of options to customize according to your needs.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it sometimes takes a while to load on my screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time with its many custom options to find the best fit for your needs!

It provides the capability to hold employees accountable down the chain of approvals. It also allows for proper organization.

KiSSFLOW review by Griselda J.
Griselda J.

"If you really want to Keep It Short and Simple, go for Kissflow!"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and easy to use. You can design ANY process you have in mind if you are not happy with the many processes that are already designed.

Also, the IT team helps you very fast if you have any doubt or need any help.

It's very afordable (quality / price very very good)

What do you dislike?

It would be great to automate some mails that now have to be done with Zapier (although I haven't used Zapier yet). It will be great once a PO is approved, this PO is automatically send to the vendor for example.

We had processes designed but we had no way to control it, now we can.

We had lots of processes not designed, and everyone doing it in a different way, now we will be able to have procedures for every single process.

KiSSFLOW review by Bryan S.
Bryan S.

"Perfect"

What do you like best?

Kissflow is extremely capable software and the technical support has been extremely helpful whenever I have a question.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes so far, but I am required to enter at least 40 characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It completely solved our Event Approval process problems.

We had a rather convoluted process to submit an event approval request and as a result, no one used it and so the process was not being followed. We haven't been using KiSSFLOW long, but we have already had several requests come through and users have commented on how easy it is to use!

KiSSFLOW review by Alessandro M.
Alessandro M.

"Easy to use and flexible tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and very flexible too, to manage any king of multi department process

What do you dislike?

Sometime get unknown error message and is not always very stable, anyway all issue are usually easily fixed by support

All communication flows between departments are now tracked and you need much less emails and can always have under control the progress of your requests

KiSSFLOW review by Jacob E.
Jacob E.

"Creating and developing copy for companies online management. "

What do you like best?

The ability to cross manage other peoples work flow without disturbing content creation. Different folders of in progress/processed makes the flow more effective.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much a dislike with this product. It would be nice to have a 5 minute tutorial video for use. Jumping in to a new software is always frustrating, but streamlining that process would be helpful for on boarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join the most effective software for handling large amount of content from one person to another.

I am solving the chain of communication problems that come from working with multiple people on content. Kissflow allows our team to edit and monitor without disturbance.

KiSSFLOW review by User in Music
User in Music

"Make tracking staff development requests a breeze"

What do you like best?

I like that I can check the status of a request and view comments entered by each person who has to approve. The process allows for making sure that items aren't missed and are easily tracked.

What do you dislike?

The search feature doesn't always find what I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love that the options are available to go through multiple departments and supervisors for approval. This allows us to add important information that everyone has access to. It has made our tracking of expenses much more detailed and organized.

KISSFLOW allows our company to track travel expenses for each department. It also helps track mileage.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, someone who has never used it before could pick it up in minutes without any training. I'm an end user so I don't know how much went into the initial set up.

What do you dislike?

As an end user I haven't found anything that I don't like yet, very easy to use and figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an end user, I do not have any specific recommendations, except that it is very easy to use and I'd recommend it to other businesses if they are looking for a simple solution. I'd be interested to see how well it scales for larger companies, but from what I've seen it seems like it would be very easy to scale.

We do not have a specific PTO policy, so this allows us to track how much time people are taking off and know when people aren't going to be in the office. It's very convenient.

"Simple & Sweet"

What do you like best?

Minimal time to understand the platform. Most people can log right in and have no issues. We had a tedious e-mail process last time, which was anything but simple for our makeshift HR team of one. They would have to log everything additionally, after approving a request. It was unnecessary time off our hands.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any negative experiences so far. I'll keep a tab on any issues that I might have in the future. The more time I have in the tool, the better understanding of issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the kind of tool needed for emerging companies - or well established larger companies.

We are a growing company, which means simplicity is key. This is an effortless program to monitor our time management. Like I mentioned before, we are a small but growing team. Having a multi step process for our time management was a waste of time and took us off the floor!

KiSSFLOW review by David S.
David S.

"Finally find something that works"

What do you like best?

We've been looking for a suitable software for very long time and finally found one that works!

What do you dislike?

When you get an email with an approval request it doesn't say the details of the item which I'd prefer. But it's an easy fix...

No more questions like "who approved this?"

KiSSFLOW review by Administrator in Think Tanks
Administrator in Think Tanks

"Useful for managing process, not user-friendly"

What do you like best?

It has all the functionality you'd essentially need in a workflow management tool, and looks like it will be pretty useful for expediting the process we're working on.

What do you dislike?

There are huge pain points associated with creating the workflow and organizing it. I had to recreate the entire workflow in a separate app to add one extra branch. Additionally, figuring out how the user will see the process is intuitive.

We're using it to keep track of a business process that should take 6 months max, but can often take longer because it's easy to lose track of the steps.

KiSSFLOW review by Harishwar S.
Harishwar S.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Kissflow is an extremely easy and intuitive to use tool, which makes managing various workflows very easy in a large organisation and makes it very scalable.

What do you dislike?

The app needs to be improved significantly, atleast in IOS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely easy to use, saves a lot of time and money especially for early stage organisations in case they do not have a regular ERP system. Very easy to define workflows for various processes, with minimal tech spend

1. Employee onboarding - Kissflow helps centralise all documents in one place

2. Vendor payment - seemless workflows from manager approval to finance team for disbursement

KiSSFLOW review by User

"KISSFLOW prioritizes and organizes workflow "

What do you like best?

KISSFLOW is great for organizing workflow and for process approval when managing a team working within the same workflow.

What do you dislike?

The reports are comprehensive, but its difficult to get a birds eye view of the entire work process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cutting and copying from the reports into an excel spreadsheet provides a better birds eye view than the reports alone can provide.

HR onboarding, employment applications, client intake for healthcare services, employee exit reporting, and client exit reporting.

KiSSFLOW review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"One of the best and most robust Forms automation platform "

What do you like best?

Its very intuitive, simple and comprehensive. The other great thing is there 24/7 support which is always there and remain very responsive

What do you dislike?

I think there it should allow to change look and feel or theme of the. (at least colors) but most importantly it should be integrated with company Active Directory.

It has significantly reduced delays in several approval processes which were there before. but what great is that it has allowed to automate so many new processes which were totally manual

KiSSFLOW review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Education Management
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Education Management

"Workflow made simple"

What do you like best?

KissFlow makes the automation of processes simple. Processes which historically have taken many people many hours to complete are now quick, accountable and viewable by all actors within the process. Staff are now more likely to accurately complete processes as they are so easy to interact with.

What do you dislike?

The interface is static. It would be nice to have some say in how fields are laid out on the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure about KissFlow, you can buy a 10 user/1developer license on a monthly basis for very little cost. This will give you plenty of time and scope to build your processes and decide for yourself.

We are currently looking at student behaviour and the escalation to different members of staff depending on the severity. By running this process in KissFlow, we are able to see trends and offer help to the students at a much earlier stage than we have ever done before, giving us a much better chance of getting the student to change their ways before it is too late.

If we can keep students and enforce the need for good behaviour, we gain financially which is a major bonus in the troubled times that education is currently facing.

KiSSFLOW review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"KISSFLOW is a welcome addition to our organization!"

What do you like best?

Easy of use. Tremendous customer support. Kabeer is a rock star! I don't know if their customer support teams ever sleep!

What do you dislike?

Somewhat limited but very efficient. There is not much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at KISSFLOW is eager to act on input from customers.

Ensuring that our projects are handled properly and promptly from end to end without missing any necessary steps. Also, closing out jobs in construction, accounting and HR departments.

KiSSFLOW review by Walter W.
Walter W.

"Streamlines process with simple to build apps and reports."

What do you like best?

The ease of use is probably the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Mobile App could use Admin features for those of us on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software. You can learn how to build apps in minutes.

We are using Kissflow for the majority of our old paper forms and processes.

KiSSFLOW review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Very great software"

What do you like best?

It make so easy to organize the administrative routine. After creating a process you don´t waste too much time training the people because the Apps are self explanatory - even a kid can operate it! :-)

What do you dislike?

Kissflow doesn´t have KPI monitoring inside(or if have it´s nos that easy to operate) and graphics are quite hard. Exporting data needs some skills. Monitoring oppened tasks by user is also quite hard. Kissflow should give us more customization option in the overview especially in time traking os tasks assigned to users. E-mail´s reminder also needs improve - as it is we just abandoned it.

Organization. It makes me save lot of time and do our job more efficient if the users do what they´re supposed to do - but it doesn´t allow us to see easy where were the system´s idle time.

KiSSFLOW review by Alan G.
Alan G.

"a nice change to work flow management"

What do you like best?

I like that the ability to customize what you need it to do is there.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't size well for larger forms, it causes some jarring motion.

We are using it to manage work flow for new hire forms and terminations.

KiSSFLOW review by Kevin T.
Kevin T.

"Saves time with creating accounts"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and speed to get accounts created and approved.

What do you dislike?

I cannot see the name of the account in the approved dashboard.

The speed at which I am able to answer any approval dept's question.

"Simplifies processes"

What do you like best?

Creates a linear control of processes, where all the areas that are part of the company can create a new order according to their needs.

What do you dislike?

User interface need to be more customizable, (separated by groups or colours could be more useful)

Recommendations to others considering the product

More options to customize the UI

Kissflow is widely used for creating new orders in different areas around the company, and its a simplified platform in which authorizations can be made more efficient

KiSSFLOW review by User

"Kissflow is easy to use and an asset to our organization"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to submit invoices and have them approved by our finance team here. This is the only reason I use Kissflow but I still find it super useful.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Kissflow. I find it an easy to use tool that our company uses very frequently to get things done.

It helps our company easily input invoices and get them approved by Accounts Payable. Also, it helps employees get reimbursed for their expenses.

KiSSFLOW review by Sandeep R.
Sandeep R.

"Very nice "

What do you like best?

it gives me an exact time line of how things are flowings and where is the hitch .it works like a skeleton to the whole process

What do you dislike?

more or less i liked everything in this platform ,the only possible dislike is the time taken by it to upload

I feel delay in the chain of actions in reduced drastically , we now know exactly where in the whole chain the time is taken the longest ,and work on that particular process to improve

KiSSFLOW review by User in Computer Software

"Create process and workflow around customer onboarding"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and nice clickthrough process when generating forms to use. As a non-technical user, I am able to easily understand the workflow and generate flows that make my organization successful. We can also gain insight into the analytics surrounding process performance with this tool.

What do you dislike?

Advanced custom workflows can become confusing a frustrating to put together on our side. I would like to see expanded integrations from within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial to make sure that you can implement based on your needs. Additionally, make sure that you have someone who understands your use case and can turn it into reality with kissflow.

We were utilizing kissflow to setup company processes with on-boarding and associated needs.

KiSSFLOW review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"We are looking for an online process management tool "

What do you like best?

Tt has the right balance between user friendly interface and complexity of workflow control, the ready to use on reporting dashboard, email alert and coverage on support API are what we impressed with.

What do you dislike?

We hope the “Check List” type data field could be in their product road map that would make this product really perfect to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy user friendly product with right balance of complexity to get the job done

We decided to deploy Kissflow to support number of our internal processes including staff onboarding and client onboarding as startup point in this stage.

KiSSFLOW review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"KissFlow.. The name says it all!!"

What do you like best?

The tool is very handy and user friendly. The best part about KissFlowis is that it works on any platform with the same functionalities as well as gives the same experience.

What do you dislike?

Not as of now. All things are easy to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it!

Daily activities and reports. Easy for getting approvals for any process related work. Has reduced the time consuming and complex mail chain system.

KiSSFLOW review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"I feel more in control of my workflow."

What do you like best?

Everything in Kissflow is very straight forward and easy to grasp the concept. The items are placed in steps and you can follow the item(s)/task(s) through all of the designated processes.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything that I do not like so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know exactly what you would like to do and the order things happen in.

I have realized that my productivity and sense of time management have both increase.

KiSSFLOW review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"KissFlow"

What do you like best?

Cost effective, easy to use, powerful experience.

What do you dislike?

I highly recommend Kissflow to any business or process owner

flexible product and Apps that support a wide range of uses, reduces transactional time, cycle times, helping to build effective and efficient process for your business.

KiSSFLOW review by Dimer S.
Dimer S.

"Kissflow review"

What do you like best?

Easy tools

friendly user

easy access anywhere

What do you dislike?

Must have a buzz button for follow up so it will so the urgent things

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a highly recommended software

it lessen the paper works, no loss request its great but if you could add like a follow up button or it can show the urgent request it would be better

"KissFlow Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and that it's right in my gmail inbox options - I also like that expenses and time off go to the same person.

What do you dislike?

Not clear what else is available through KissFlow besides the few features I personally use. I also can't see who my manager is - I've been needing to change it but I don't know if it's changed or not until I submit an expense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Include it in on-boarding for new employees, it is confusing to navigate if you have no intro.

Makes internal workflow easier and allows transparency.

KiSSFLOW review by Joanna K.
Joanna K.

"Tool for various type of organisations"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and how easy it is to implement it. I am able to develop an app without technical background and support of web developer. Flexibility but at the same time very complex.

What do you dislike?

The only limitation so far was lack of some user management features.

My organisation is starting with Kissflow and so far we implemented it as to support professional development request system. But for sure we will use it also for other purposes.

KiSSFLOW review by Brandon F.
Brandon F.

"Vacation Requests Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Very, very simple to use. I only use it for vacation requests (I'm not an hourly employee) and it's extremely simple to use. Also the Google Chrome plug-in makes it seamless and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about yet...everything works seamlessly!

Makes requesting time off simpler! Prior to this everything was done via e-mail

Learn more about KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software

KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software Videos

Learning about KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software?

* We monitor all KiSSFLOW - BPM & Workflow Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.