Kitewheel

Kitewheel is a cloud-based Customer Journey Hub orchestrates intelligent customer journeys by making decisions across all touchpoints and channels, to provide seamless customer experiences that drive real-time revenue as well as long term loyalty.

Work for Kitewheel?

Learning about Kitewheel?

Kitewheel Reviews

Ask Kitewheel a Question
Showing 1 Kitewheel review
Kitewheel review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Orchestrates marketing programs with intelligence and ease"

What do you like best?

I like that Kitewheel can integrate with so many different platforms so that it intelligently orchestrates marketing programs by providing the next best action for a lead in my funnel.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can be a little complicated to manage the different workflows and logic.

We are solving the issue of trying to manage the next best action for a lead, which was formerly a manual process across different platforms: AEM, Google Display Network, Marketo, and others.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kitewheel

What Personalization solution do you use?

Learning about Kitewheel?

* We monitor all Kitewheel reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.