Kixie

Kixie is an open telephone service with deep integrations into CRM, ERP, Marketing Automation Software, and more.

Work for Kixie?
Truly outboudcalltracking 2x

Learning about Kixie?

Kixie Reviews

Ask Kixie a Question
Showing 41 Kixie reviews
Kixie review by <span>Jake B.</span>
Jake B.

Kixie is Awesome - Incredibly Reliable Service with Amazing Features!

What do you like best?

Nothing is more important in a call center than having reliable phone service. If the phones are down then your business is down. In the time we've been using Kixie there has only been once incident where the service was down. Communication was great, and it was fixed quickly. I've worked with call center and phone service providers for the better part of a decade, and haven't experienced a more reliable phone service.

The next biggest thing is call clarity. Working phones don't really matter if you can't tell what the other person is saying. With Kixie the clarity is always top notch. If you’re experiencing problems then it is likely an issue with your network settings.

Speaking of network, this is another area where Kixie really shines. They make solid router recommendations and provide step-by-step documentation on how to configure the router for optimal performance. No other phone system I’ve used goes so far to ensure the success of their customers. That includes having great tech support who respond quickly with great solutions.

Lastly, Kixie offers some fantastic features. We save hundreds of dollars each month with their unlimited minutes plan. And the success of our campaigns saw an 8% bump in connection rates when we enabled local presence to always show a local area code when placing outbound calls.

Kixie provides reliable service with affordable prices, top notch support, and fantastic features. You really can’t do much better.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike about Kixie. The only suggestion I would make is for better CSV exports when it comes to call reporting. Their reporting within the webapp is good for looking at call data. Sometimes we need to include call data as part of other reports, and there is where we are somewhat restricted. That said, they expanded their functionality to include webhooks, so with a little elbow grease we got all the data we need where we need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

The business problem we solved with Kixie was launching a call center on short notice. Thanks to their helpful support team and great documentation we were able to go from nothing to a fully-functional call center setting appointments within a week. We’ve also realized the benefits of their robust features - see Local Presence and Unlimited Minutes above.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kixie
Kixie review by <span>Joseph L.</span>
Joseph L.

Bugs

What do you like best?

This program has a feature called "local calling" which is great in concept. However, it's bugged and extremely expensive. If Kixie had better support and less predatory billing standards the price would be worth this feature.

What do you dislike?

Everything about this system is expensive garbage except the "local presence" ability. However, this feature is advertised on their site for a monthly affordable price. Then after the introduction period they tell you that price is only available if you have 3 enterprise users billed annually (thousands of dollars). The problem with this is that the software is full of bugs. It does not do half of what the site says it does. It does not do SMS. It does not sync to Pipedrive CRM (you have to go in to their system and manually click "sync"). Their support is horrible. They are the most expensive dialer on the market (by nearly 4x the average price of competitors). This company also has unethical billing practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give them a debit card that has a lot of money in it. They will bill you as they see fit. Get a prepaid card and charge it for what they should actually be charging you or they will take your money.

We wanted to track sales calls to clients in Pipedrive CRM. However, Kixie doesn't update the record as they say. They don't send SMS text as they say they do. Their local presence billing on their site says one price then they tell you they only offer that price if you have three users billed annually (3k+). Which you will never do cause in the trial period it's all buggy.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Kixie review by <span>Stephen C.</span>
Stephen C.

Kixie has been a game changer for our business!

What do you like best?

Right out of the box the software works great. But then when I need something more, the support staff is always ready willing and able to help. I use the Kixie integration with Pipedrive, and the built in integration is phenomenal. Then I started playing with the webhooks and zapier automation to really take my business to the next level. If you have a sales team and making calls is how you make money, you need to make sure that you implement Kixie into your business.

What do you dislike?

Better text message integration would be stellar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kixie + Pipedrive + Zapier = An amazing CRM experience. I have even been recommending kixie to my friends with podio. :) Don't forget to use the power dialer either. EASY way to follow up with old leads

The issue solved by kixie was the need for an integrated phone solution that works with Pipedrive. The constant copy and pasting of phone numbers to make calls was a drag. Now with Kixie chrome extension, I can easily make a call with the click of a button, with all the activities and calls logged automatically into pipedrive. This allowed us to monitor our sales staff closely to ensure that they are on point with their calls. Secondarily it made training that much better as we can listen to sales calls and give real world training. The tracking is also great because it allows us to get a consistent snap shot of who is making calls and who is not.

Kixie review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

What do you like best?

I forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

What do you dislike?

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

Kixie review by <span>Arthur C.</span>
Arthur C.

These guys are dynamite - works a treat, boosts my sales, like clockwork

What do you like best?

I use a simple crm called pipedrive which I like, and Kixie integrates with my chrome browser, and with pipedrive. Whenever I call a new number, Kixie creates a new prospect record inside pipedrive. And when I'm using my crm to call either clients or prospects, a single click and kixie is at work a-dialing. It uses my actual cell, so return calls come to the right place. I can send a sms message. I can drop a pre-recorded voicemail and kixie is doing the work while I'm already off to the next thing. Saves me time, makes my work easier.

What do you dislike?

I just cannot think of anything less than delightful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You will like it. Nice tight integration with crm and chrome browser.

Helps me organize my presentations, prospecting, and client follow-up. Saves me lots of time, and I have greater velocity in my job.

Kixie review by <span>Raymond James i.</span>
Raymond James i.

The VERY Best Integrated VOIP click to dial system I have ever used, and I've tried many

What do you like best?

Very easy UI, does not require a learning curve, intuitive

"click to call"

Local presence function (OMGreat)

recording of all calls with no drama

easy history of calls , by number, or name, or call time, or...

What do you dislike?

needs search function that you can use email, name or phone, to search for call history, or anything

need that is both the dashboard and the powercall app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it

Many things, but biggest advantages are:

1. Integration with our CRM (Pipedrive)

2.Click to call, it just works, no bugs, no drama

3. International clients can call us with a number local to wherever the client is

(we're in Costa Rica, client base is USA/Canada)

Learning about Kixie?

* We monitor all Kixie reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.