Kixie

Kixie is an open telephone service with deep integrations into CRM, ERP, Marketing Automation Software, and more.

Work for Kixie?

Learning about Kixie?

Compare Kixie to Similar Solutions

Kixie Reviews

Ask Kixie a Question
Kixie review by William A.
William A.

"Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

Kixie provides a reliable solution that is easy to implement. The zoho integration works really well. I also like how they people over at kixie do a great job of making sure that we are always taken care of kixie. I also like how kixie only charges one price for local presence. I have spoken with and used several phone providers in the past. All of them charge you on a per area code bases. Kixie gives us the ability to get a better overall connection rate, but with out all the extra cost that would usually be associated with it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really at this time that I do not like about kixie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations, they have a great service. They should keep doing exactly what they are doing.

Kixie has solved our issue of poor call quality and misrouted calls. It has also improved our contact ratios because of local presence. We also needed a system that would work well with our new CRM system zoho. Kixie intergrates perfectly with zoho which makes my job so much easier as the CTO of the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kixie
Showing 40 Kixie reviews
Kixie review by Jake B.
Jake B.

"Kixie is Awesome - Incredibly Reliable Service with Amazing Features!"

What do you like best?

Nothing is more important in a call center than having reliable phone service. If the phones are down then your business is down. In the time we've been using Kixie there has only been once incident where the service was down. Communication was great, and it was fixed quickly. I've worked with call center and phone service providers for the better part of a decade, and haven't experienced a more reliable phone service.

The next biggest thing is call clarity. Working phones don't really matter if you can't tell what the other person is saying. With Kixie the clarity is always top notch. If you’re experiencing problems then it is likely an issue with your network settings.

Speaking of network, this is another area where Kixie really shines. They make solid router recommendations and provide step-by-step documentation on how to configure the router for optimal performance. No other phone system I’ve used goes so far to ensure the success of their customers. That includes having great tech support who respond quickly with great solutions.

Lastly, Kixie offers some fantastic features. We save hundreds of dollars each month with their unlimited minutes plan. And the success of our campaigns saw an 8% bump in connection rates when we enabled local presence to always show a local area code when placing outbound calls.

Kixie provides reliable service with affordable prices, top notch support, and fantastic features. You really can’t do much better.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike about Kixie. The only suggestion I would make is for better CSV exports when it comes to call reporting. Their reporting within the webapp is good for looking at call data. Sometimes we need to include call data as part of other reports, and there is where we are somewhat restricted. That said, they expanded their functionality to include webhooks, so with a little elbow grease we got all the data we need where we need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

The business problem we solved with Kixie was launching a call center on short notice. Thanks to their helpful support team and great documentation we were able to go from nothing to a fully-functional call center setting appointments within a week. We’ve also realized the benefits of their robust features - see Local Presence and Unlimited Minutes above.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kixie
Kixie review by Joseph L.
Joseph L.

"Bugs"

What do you like best?

This program has a feature called "local calling" which is great in concept. However, it's bugged and extremely expensive. If Kixie had better support and less predatory billing standards the price would be worth this feature.

What do you dislike?

Everything about this system is expensive garbage except the "local presence" ability. However, this feature is advertised on their site for a monthly affordable price. Then after the introduction period they tell you that price is only available if you have 3 enterprise users billed annually (thousands of dollars). The problem with this is that the software is full of bugs. It does not do half of what the site says it does. It does not do SMS. It does not sync to Pipedrive CRM (you have to go in to their system and manually click "sync"). Their support is horrible. They are the most expensive dialer on the market (by nearly 4x the average price of competitors). This company also has unethical billing practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give them a debit card that has a lot of money in it. They will bill you as they see fit. Get a prepaid card and charge it for what they should actually be charging you or they will take your money.

We wanted to track sales calls to clients in Pipedrive CRM. However, Kixie doesn't update the record as they say. They don't send SMS text as they say they do. Their local presence billing on their site says one price then they tell you they only offer that price if you have three users billed annually (3k+). Which you will never do cause in the trial period it's all buggy.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Kixie review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"Kixie has been a game changer for our business! "

What do you like best?

Right out of the box the software works great. But then when I need something more, the support staff is always ready willing and able to help. I use the Kixie integration with Pipedrive, and the built in integration is phenomenal. Then I started playing with the webhooks and zapier automation to really take my business to the next level. If you have a sales team and making calls is how you make money, you need to make sure that you implement Kixie into your business.

What do you dislike?

Better text message integration would be stellar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kixie + Pipedrive + Zapier = An amazing CRM experience. I have even been recommending kixie to my friends with podio. :) Don't forget to use the power dialer either. EASY way to follow up with old leads

The issue solved by kixie was the need for an integrated phone solution that works with Pipedrive. The constant copy and pasting of phone numbers to make calls was a drag. Now with Kixie chrome extension, I can easily make a call with the click of a button, with all the activities and calls logged automatically into pipedrive. This allowed us to monitor our sales staff closely to ensure that they are on point with their calls. Secondarily it made training that much better as we can listen to sales calls and give real world training. The tracking is also great because it allows us to get a consistent snap shot of who is making calls and who is not.

Kixie review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!"

What do you like best?

I forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

What do you dislike?

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

Kixie review by Arthur C.
Arthur C.

"These guys are dynamite - works a treat, boosts my sales, like clockwork"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I just cannot think of anything less than delightful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You will like it. Nice tight integration with crm and chrome browser.

Kixie review by Raymond James i.
Raymond James i.

"The VERY Best Integrated VOIP click to dial system I have ever used, and I've tried many"

What do you like best?

Very easy UI, does not require a learning curve, intuitive

"click to call"

Local presence function (OMGreat)

recording of all calls with no drama

easy history of calls , by number, or name, or call time, or...

What do you dislike?

needs search function that you can use email, name or phone, to search for call history, or anything

need that is both the dashboard and the powercall app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it

Many things, but biggest advantages are:

1. Integration with our CRM (Pipedrive)

2.Click to call, it just works, no bugs, no drama

3. International clients can call us with a number local to wherever the client is

(we're in Costa Rica, client base is USA/Canada)

Kixie review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Executive Manager of Sales (Sales)"

What do you like best?

It's very comprhensive and is beautifully integrated with ZOHO CRM. Never really need to enter data actually in CRM as the extension, is all right there and does it for you instantly. On top of that the support at Kixie (Alex) is polite and never give you that feeling of being inadequate on the tech side of things! All and all, Great Job!!

What do you dislike?

Well, just like a phone, you need to check and be aware of new updates. As in, if an employee misses or disregards the update that has just been sent through , some of the features do not track or record properly until said update has taken place.

There has only been none day the system crashed. That was due to malicious actions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kixie is very versatile and user friendly. However, the admin needs to stay on top of updating and instructing others when to refresh the interface for new updates and, upgrades.

Ease of integrations of data from Kixie to CRM. It's quick and efficient. H

Kixie review by Kristina K.
Kristina K.

"Great Features & representatives are always there to help!"

What do you like best?

I cant say enough good things about Kixie. They have a great support staff that is always willing to help and features that are just what I need to record my day to day. Their recording feature is what I like best so I can improve on my calls and remind myself what kind of conversation I had with a prospect.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it doesn't tell you your number. Maybe instead of saying Call from #... Call # to.. it should clarify what your number is so it is easier to communicate that back to your client.

When I am not near my lap top, Kixie allows me to see who is calling and leaves the vm in my inbox. This problem is great because again if I am not by my laptop I am able to come back to it at my convenience.

Kixie review by Jessie O.
Jessie O.

"Great product and Service but still leaves a little to be desired"

What do you like best?

Kixie was a good product that has a lot of potential for a Sales team.

Voicemail drop and Local Presence (DEFINITE WIN):

The voicemail drop and local presence functionality worked very well and the softphone was easy to use. With the simple click of a button, as soon as you hear the voicemail begin, it can be dropped. Eliminating the need to continually say the same message.

Be warned - if the voicemail is not longer than 5 seconds the voicemail drop may be too late to detect the beep and thus will not leave a message.

Web Interface:

In their web dashboard, they include detailed call reporting that could add a little motivation for the analytical/visual mind. It is also easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Powerlist:

A pretty broken feature that I am sure they will improve. Currently when a list is loaded in the agent calling through the list is only able to see the number and will not know who is being called until that person picks up. That presents a problem in terms of assuring preparation and knowing who you're calling BEFORE you call them.

Call Monitoring:

Was a bit delayed and was not always a real-time when an agent got on the phone. It also was not always clear

Softphone:

With the expandable drop-down list, the softphone does not allow you to scroll down if all menus are expanded, which is a bit annoying

Firewall Issues:

Our organization was experiencing firewall issues, which their support team was very helpful, however, were not able to help us solve unique IT issues.

Kixie, if you are a smaller scale organization, would be an excellent tool for your sales team. It provides an integration with several CRMs and allows for an increase of productivity.

Kixie review by Brittany  H.
Brittany H.

"Nothing but a great experience using Kixie!"

What do you like best?

For one being able to choose a local number is amazing. With a local number, I am able to establish my presence in our company's region which is great. Multiple voicemail drops, sms, and reporting features are the icing on the cake. Customer support is always there to help and super reliable.

What do you dislike?

To be completely honest, I do not have any dislikes at the current moment and I have been using Kixie for almost a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You won't be disappointed.

Increased call volume & SMS functionality

Kixie review by Tamar K.
Tamar K.

"Kixie Review"

What do you like best?

Kixie is a great phone service that allows for integration into Salesforce. The issue is, kixie always has lots of kinks because they're technically a startup. In concept all of the features are exactly what a salesperson would want in a phone system but sometimes there are technical difficulties that are very annoying to deal with. It is currently reliable 70% of the time, which is acceptable in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the service outages as well as the inability to shadow teammates calls via the kixie dashboard. I hate that the shadow functionality doesn't work and sometimes recorded calls get lost. Basically, the biggest issue I have with Kixie is the inability to rely on the software completely at this point. Everything else is excellent. Kixie does a great job revolutionizing the phone software industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you should definitely join Kixie if you're a big enough salesforce to require it.

I don't understand this question, but I'm assuming you're referring to why we use Kixie? We have multiple people working leads at a time, so kixie creates a level of transparency that wouldn't be available to us otherwise. Also, our leads do take a while to close so Kixie helps us remember different parts of a conversation by listening to the recorded calls. Kixie is every salesperson's dream. Instead of needing to take detailed notes, I can essentially rely on the call being recorded and listen to it anytime I need more information about a lead.

Kixie review by Jenna A.
Jenna A.

"unbelievable customer service"

What do you like best?

I like that after some time now I have an established relationship with our rep at Kixie. He is extremely helpful, accommodating and available whenever we need him!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the option for Voiper with Kixie on iPhone does not work the same as it does on Android.

Kixie review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick setup and activation, integration with Pipedrive. We needed a way to have reps call from our CRM efficiently and to track their activity. With Kixie, the reps can go through a list generated by the CRM, and we see who they called, how much time they've spent and get recordings of everything. And because it works with just a laptop, headset and an internet connection, reps can work from home without any loss of control or accountability on our part. I use a simple crm called pipedrive which I like, and Kixie integrates with my chrome browser, and with pipedrive. Whenever I call a new number, Kixie creates a new prospect record inside pipedrive. And when I'm using my crm to call either clients or prospects, a single click and kixie is at work a-dialing. It uses my actual cell, so return calls come to the right place. I can send a sms message. I can drop a pre-recorded voicemail and kixie is doing the work while I'm already off to the next thing. Saves me time, makes my work easier.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product resolved my click to call needs , and added extra voice recording within Pipedrive to review callsWe are able to track percentage of calls coming in to each department & have been able to identify high volume times for which departments. Helps me organize my presentations, prospecting, and client follow-up. Saves me lots of time, and I have greater velocity in my job.

Kixie review by Jim V.
Jim V.

"Great way to call from a CRM"

What do you like best?

Integration with Our CRM, Click to call, recording, reporting

What do you dislike?

Sometimes calls don't go through. We're looking forward to the power dialer, but the current implementation doesn't really work for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works better if you have one contact per phone number. Test the auto-dialer if you need that feature to be sure it works the way you need it to.

"Experience with Kixie"

What do you like best?

I love the click to call function. Also, their custom support is very good. Anytime a problem arises they try and fix it right away and they have great communication with us. I also love the whisper and listening function. This allows me to listen to my teams calls live and interject if needed.

What do you dislike?

They are a new company, so obviously there are going to be some pains. The click to call seems to crash a lot. I feel like Im installing and uninstalling the app at least once a week which isn't the end of the world, but it is really annoying and shouldn't be happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Kixie. They roll out new updates often which is nice! As I said earlier, just be weary of the crashes, however they are generally quick to fix them.

With kixie we do not have to dial out on the dial pad. Efficiency is key when cold calling which is why this is a huge benefit to us.

Kixie review by Administrator

"Kixie Kicks Butt"

What do you like best?

It works awesome. There support is always there to help. It integrates with our CRM

What do you dislike?

THere really is anything that I can say I dislike at this time. It does everything we asked for and more

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you will like it a lot.

Where do I start. It automates the notes for a lead in our CRM. It also records and adds all calls inbound and outbound to our CRM. allows us to leave a pre-recorded voicemail if no one answers. when calling it uses a phone number that it from there area and they can call back that number. It works with our phone system.

Kixie review by Nixon D.
Nixon D.

"Excellent soft phone software with call tracking all-in-one!"

What do you like best?

The software is incredibly easy-to-use, allows you to call from your cell number and works wonderfully.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the software is not designed with the mobile phone user in mind. Therefore did not fit my needs. If I did not need the mobile connection, I would still be using it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the software if you need inexpensive all-in-one call tracking software for your desktop or laptop.

Quality control and tracking in my CRMR a requirement for my business. This software allowed me to do that easily and efficiently. Tech support was top-notch and very responsive when I needed it.

Kixie review by Alexis K.
Alexis K.

"Communicating with clients "

What do you like best?

I like that I can use my laptop or my landline to make calls. I like that calls integrate with SalesForce and I am able to listen to the call when I need to review conversations.

What do you dislike?

I feel like we have had some dependability issues since I have been using Kixie. I was using TalkDesk before and never had these issues. Connection isn't always the best either.

I am keeping my accounts happy. I am glad they have a number to reach me at that is not my cellphone.

Kixie review by Ronan G.
Ronan G.

"Kixie Kix A$$"

What do you like best?

Customer service is the best in the game hands down. Alex Mann is well...the Man. Always there to adjust and cater to our needs. As a small startup company its great having that flexibility as things are constantly changing. The click to call feature is great and the reporting on the back end helps me analyze our sales performance etc.

What do you dislike?

Just waiting for the power dialer really.

Call tracking and reporting. The ability to listen to sales calls is huge for sales training and improvement.

Kixie review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Kixie rocks"

What do you like best?

Kixie is user-friendly and drives production for our company. The Kixie team is smart and friendly. Super quick in offering help when it's needed. They were also just really nice - excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything that I dislike about this service or those providing it.

It's supporting the momentum that we need when making cold calls throughout the day.

Kixie review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Great experience with Kixie!"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service and support! The Kixie softphone solution works great and is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no dislikes to report. All good!

We leverage Kixie solutions to make our communications more efficient and cost-effective with customers throughout the country.

"Kixie Experience "

What do you like best?

How it saves everything directly to salesforce and is able to help keep perfect track of calls, time on the phone and other metrics.

What do you dislike?

How often it crashes unfortunately. We have had a good amount of technical difficulties, but none lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just implement when appropriate do not rush it because it can cause many problems, but when working correctly it is a great tool for any sales or customer service team.

We are trying to figure out sales efficiencies how many dials to a closed deal, how many touches to get to a decision maker, how much time on the phone in general. Every metric to make us a leaner and meaner sales team.

Kixie review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Support is Industry-WORST"

What do you like best?

The features like local presence, call recording, international calling, and click to call

What do you dislike?

Getting Support when needed even on the enterprise level. They say "Email support if it is an emergency", except it will still take hours or even days to fix problems. We were forced to go business days without it, which is why we can't implement it completely yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to "Go Solo" when it comes to support, they take hours or days to help fix your problem.

Calling to other area codes, internationally, and increasing sales

Kixie review by Ben R.
Ben R.

"Simple to use, easy to get going"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use the CRM integration and reporting to make billing my time to clients easier. I also like that I get a professional phone system including an IVR without the expense.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would also handle emails and integrate with more legal software.

As a sole practitioner billing my time requires manual attention which is not always top of mind. Kixie logs all of the details I need to handle the call accounting for the month at once instead of with each call. I end up billing more and saving time.

Kixie review by John G.
John G.

"Satisfied Customer "

What do you like best?

easily integrates with my CRM. Sound quality , local presence , text and tracking features are all key

What do you dislike?

Currently the Kixie platform satisfies all my needs,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make Kixie your first choice in vendors to look at.

making cold calls and closing deals

Kixie review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple effective dialer & tracking tool."

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to track the employees on a simple dashboard. There aren't so many features that its confusing, the team likes it. Also, the price point is great.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about the product. Do remember there is a cost for minutes or to pay for unlimited minutes. That caught me when I signed on but its still very cost effective compared to other solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something simple, to the point, effective, reliable, and has decent reporting. This is it.

Tracking, the ability to record for quality control, simple dialer so we didn't have to have a phone system.

Kixie review by John L.
John L.

"Used this when i was in the Customer Service Industry"

What do you like best?

Pro's:

- The ability to listen to and track any customer Conversation

- Search function for previous conversations

- Great and detailed performance reports

- Choice of toll free or regular numbers

- A true cloud PBX with an enterprise-class system

What do you dislike?

Cons:

- Setup up took us a while

- Training staff was costly

- More expensive than direct competitors

- System can become overloaded at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be sure you want to switch providers as this may cost you a bit.

Although there was a upfront cost involved, this solution proved more reliable than the previous vendor we were using.

Kixie review by Ralph T.
Ralph T.

"Best Calling app out there!"

What do you like best?

What's not to like. Local presence, multiple voicemail drops, sms, and reporting features are great. even the new gamification feature in beta is great.

What do you dislike?

they don't have their own CRM. being replying on an api in not ideal to take advantage of its powerdialer. i tried it with pipedrive, and prospectworks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend any outbound sales company to use kixie

reach rate doubled. increased call volume

"Good dialer"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and set up is simple because it is just a chrome extension

What do you dislike?

Slight delay in connection at times; Occasional issue when you plug into a hub which activates the speaker

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you buy a good USB headset and plug it directly into the computer or lap top opposed to a hub.

Click-To-Dial; Local Presence; Pre-Recorded Voicemails

Kixie review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Lost me with fishy billing practices"

What do you like best?

I liked that despite not always being in the same office as my sales team, Kixie recorded their outbound calls so that I could still give them feedback.

What do you dislike?

I am meticulous when it comes to costs and terms for services. My contact did not disclose all costs/charges when I signed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT give them a credit card (as another review mentions). If you're going to go with Kixie, consider a burner card through Privacy.com or equivalent and set a monthly limit based on what they're disclosing.

I am no longer using Kixie.

Kixie review by User in Internet

"Mostly positive, but could definitely improve."

What do you like best?

Click to call, & that call recording usually works.

What do you dislike?

Frequent issues causing our phones being completely down or not record properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works for basic sales needs, but hard for team leads to drop in on calls & still record.

Solving our need to track call time, & listen & learn from our calls. Benefits are going back to listen to calls & they're tracked on the proper lead.

Kixie review by Consultant in Food & Beverages
Consultant in Food & Beverages

"Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

I can dial quickly.. don't have to spend too much time punching in numbers. Overall, Kixie allows me to be lazy... I mean more efficient!

What do you dislike?

Having to reload kixie can be tedious but other than that it is a solid product.

I can dial so much quicker -helps multitasking more efficient.

Kixie review by Angela C.
Angela C.

"Very Best Experience"

What do you like best?

Kixie is an ever improving system. The customer service is unmatched and I am looking forward to continued growth as a result of Kixie

What do you dislike?

I have to refresh for my CRM to connect quite often

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it!! I absolutely love it

Connecting agent activity with CRM call records

Kixie review by Seth S.
Seth S.

"In my first year using the Kixie phone service, reception would be spotty at times."

What do you like best?

It seemed to integrate well and from my understanding it seems affordable.

What do you dislike?

Reception would be spotty, it definitely seemed glitchy, plug ins were not really that helpful, and the line connection never seemed that strong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Field all your options, if it's a good fit, then go ahead.

I'm in sales, I need a phone? This question is a bit confusing, are you referring to the business problems I am solving with Kixie, or just the overall goals of BloomNation.

Kixie review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting

"Best phone system I have every used! "

What do you like best?

Customer support is AMAZING and the fact that it is so well integrated with my CRM makes following up on leads and connecting with customers so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There are always features that I like all my technology partners add but really KIXIE covers the most important features and benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're doing great. Just keep improving the system.

Fast one-click dialing is the best. It allows our team to increase the number of calls they make which converts to increased earning.

Kixie review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Customer service's dream!"

What do you like best?

listening and tracking all conversations

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if it was on our side, but it appeared that if there were a lot of activity it would load slower than it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great alternative to other similar services.

Wanted to try out different service than we were currently using. Seemed to make people happier.

Kixie review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"KIXIE IS THE BEST!!"

What do you like best?

I love the Click to call it makes it easier to call customers and the fact that i can go back and listen to the calls is so wonderful.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that i dislike. Everything that is offered I absoutley love.

Kixie review by Consultant in Retail
Consultant in Retail

""Total Package" leaders in the industry....NO COMPETITION!!!!"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration and features used to track calls. Advanced user capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything that is offered I absoutley love. When I encounter a dislike I will communicate it accordingly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome product that is highly recommended. A++

Been able to increase sales and call ratios regarding CRM traction via Pipedrive within the Financial Services Industry.

Kixie review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The phone service is great! The flexibility and management along with great Zoho CRM integration we love what Kixie offers.

What do you dislike?

Not much we dislike. We should have purchased certified desk phones that they could have supported us better, but that's our fault, not Kixie.

The integration and tracking with Zoho CRM makes life very easy.

Kixie review by User

"No need for notes"

What do you like best?

Click to call making it easier to call customers and call recording incase I misplace my notes or need to catch up on a previous lead

What do you dislike?

lots of dropped calls and often does not work

being able to revisit conversations with customers

Learning about Kixie?

* We monitor all Kixie reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Kixie to Similar Solutions