Klaviyo

Klaviyo is an email marketing platform. Powered by data, built for ecommerce and web businesses.

Work for Klaviyo?

Learning about Klaviyo?

Klaviyo Reviews

Ask Klaviyo a Question
Showing 91 Klaviyo reviews
Klaviyo review by <span>Kelly R.</span>
Kelly R.

"Great for smaller companies"

What do you like best?

Klaviyo is really simple to use. The interface takes some time to get used to but there's not much to it so you get the hang of it pretty quick. You can drag and drop images within the template so there's no coding required. This makes it simple for the small business that can't afford to hire a programmer.

What do you dislike?

As your company grows it becomes a little too basic. Other larger platforms offer many more features and a more professional/knowledgable staff to help with marketing strategy.

There are also times when the mobile preview does not render emails properly. For example, it will show two stacked images in the previewer but when you actually send yourself a test of the email the pieces are not stacked on mobile.

Other than that, there isn't too much that I dislike. It's just easy to grow out of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend this software to those with a smaller business. I don't think it works well for a larger company where one might require more features or better support in the marketing strategy department.

Klaviyo is a more affordable solution to email marketing while still providing the basics that you need. I think it's the best "bang for your buck" email platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Klaviyo
Klaviyo review by <span>Sheryl B.</span>
Sheryl B.

"Excellent self-service ESP with great automation"

What do you like best?

Easy set-up with 3rd party integrations, good user interface (although it takes some getting used to), automated workflows are particularly easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Lack of readily available customer service is a big negative as is the inability to do segmentation on the fly when setting up a campaign. Also, they charge by the number of email addresses, not the number of emails sent, which is a more expensive model in the longrun since a large percentage of most databases are inactive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a terrific platform with more pros than cons, however, the lack of readily available customer service is a big negative. The user interface is terrific, but takes some getting used to. The inability to do segmentation on the fly when setting up a campaign is frustrating, however, the ability to set up workflows quickly and easily is a huge plus.

Amazon integration allows me to understand Amazon order data in a way that is otherwise difficult, if not impossible, through Amazon.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Klaviyo review by <span>Mark H.</span>
Mark H.

"Powerful and Easy-to-Use"

What do you like best?

Klaviyo does a good job at delivering an email marketing platform that is best for ecommerce merchants. It makes it easy to segment users, deliver timely emails based on user behavior, and personalize emails for customers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the product features are difficult to find and use. Some are buggy at times, but support is usually reasonably responsive to issues and concerns. The cost is a hefty one as well, and billing tiers are very small. Some of the segmentation options can be difficult to decipher, but their knowledgebase is very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to shell out a large amount of money. The good thing is that all features are included in all plans, so the only limitation is how far you want to grow your contact list.

We use Klaviyo to strengthen our email marketing program: both broadcast emails and trigger emails.

Klaviyo review by <span>Julie O.</span>
Julie O.

"So happy we switched to Klaviyo"

What do you like best?

I love that it integrates with our Big Commerce store and gives us transactional information, which we didn't get from Mailchimp. I also appreciate how easy it is to set up the different flows, and that they have out of the box templates to build off of.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a chat feature for customer service. It's a bit delayed having to wait for email responses. Having a phone option would be great too. I realize that a dedicated account manager is available once our account hits a certain number, but options other than email would be great until that time. I also wish they had emojis for subject lines on campaigns.

We wanted to have a better understanding of what our customers were doing/buying on our site, which Klaviyo has helped with tremendously. Our campaigns & flows increased our web sales by 30% in 2017. The segmentations have been the most helpful, especially allowing us the market to customers for both endurance product and lifestyle product.

Klaviyo review by <span>Alexei A.</span>
Alexei A.

"Exceptionally Powerful Yet Simple To Use"

What do you like best?

Klaivyo E-Mail Marketing is designed to keep your stress levels down, value up, and make you look like a marketing genius in the process. As an agency powering 100's of client accounts, our responsibility is to consult our clients on the best eco-system of marketing tools, processes, and platforms. Klaviyo fits into this eco-system as a 'No Brainer' component that any SMB or Mid-Market Company can use successfully from Day 1. The learning curve is tiny, while the features and capabilities are almost endless.

What do you dislike?

Truth be told, this is one area where normally I can list about a dozen or so issues on any system or platform we own licenses for. In the case of Klaviyo, there literally are no 'Cons' to speak of. So I guess I'm going to write about being a fan of hamburgers or something because there's really no other use for this box other than that. Klaviyo is literally THAT GOOD!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run to Klaviyo. Run fast, bring all your clients, their friends, your uncle, bring everyone. You will not be disappointed! It's literally THAT GOOD!

As an agency, our ecosystem of SMB and Mid-Marketing clients are always looking for consulting on 3rd Party Applications, Systems, and Demand Generation Processes that provide a high-yield ROI. Klaviyo delivers each and every time. The system essentially sells itself, while making the agency team look good in the process. Exceptionally strong, powerful, intuitive, and simple.

Klaviyo review by <span>Joshua L.</span>
Joshua L.

"Everything you need"

What do you like best?

Almost everything is out of the box. The customer segmentation is seamless, it communicates with Magento, pulls customer history and live time data and allows me to be nimble, segment better and better understand my customer.

What do you dislike?

I left my last provider because of a few reasons, but service / support was a big factor. With Klaviyo, during set-up and start-up I was constantly being contacted and then once we kind of rolled out, the support is now limited to email support - unfortunately our several instances installed on Magento have created some overlap and the support has been OK, but not as great as I would like. I'm more of a phone support person, it;s easier when discussing complexities and I feel a little pushed back with their support up to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait another day to switch, YTD 2017 vs 2016, my email revenue for only 1 website I manage is up 173%. 85% of that increase is due to the automation Klaviyo provides.

Every email mktg seminar I've attended always covered customer segmentation; how essential it is, how needed it is and how it's the future - yet, no platform I came across offered a tool that allowed segmentation without extensive exporting, importing and filtering excel docs. If I want to email my customers who have made a purchase in the last 3 months, without opening any other marketing emails and has spent over $125 I can create that segment in literally 3 minutes. No exporting, no manual data manipulation, etc.

Every flow/ series you can think of is pre-templated, ready to go and out of the box; welcome, adandoned cart, winbacks, browse abandonment, new customer, repeat customer, etc etc.

Klaviyo review by <span>Fabio M.</span>
Fabio M.

"Great email marketing software"

What do you like best?

The amount of customer data that is available is awesome, You can create very targeted email newsletters and automated campaign. Flows are great for generating income.

Once you get the hang of it you can easily setup campaigns and flows in a heartbeat.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support can be flaky at times, slow to respond and slow to figure out the issue. Its an expensive service so you would expect support to be better. Also having no weekend support is terrible. Ecommerce companies aren't mon-fri, 9-5 so support shouldn't be either.

Integrations can break from time to time without even knowing and results in losing income.

There have been deliverability issues I have heard about but I have not looked into these personally myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great if setup well but you need to stay on top of things

For us its about sending out

1) Ss many emails as possible to generate revenue

2) Automating flows to generate income

3) Automating flows to commence conversation with customers

Klaviyo review by <span>Josh F.</span>
Josh F.

"So glad we moved to Klaviyo"

What do you like best?

The segmenting and filters are awesome. Especially that you can build filters around specific customer engagement points (aka - find all customers that have ordered in the past but have not ordered in the last 60 days) then automatically send emails to that segment of customers on a scheduled basis.

What do you dislike?

- Wish it integrated with Drupal Commerce out of the box. Would use Klaviyo for those projects as well.

- This is more of a Shopify issue, but we save customer information in MetaFields that are filled out during the checkout process. I wish we could (easily) push that data into Klaviyo as well. Really have to stretch to find disappointing things about this system, though.

- Wish that the auto responder emails went out faster. For instance, if a user signs up for a coupon, I'd like them to receive an email with the coupon code within minutes. Right now it takes an hour (+/-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Shopify, it's a no brainer. Klaviyo and Shopify are perfect together.

Customer engagement is very important for our business. Our ecommerce offering is not a top-of-mind product, so we need to stay engaged with customers and be ready for them when they need us. With the many tools that Klaviyo offers we can do just that in a non-intrusive and easy to maintain manner. Additionally, having all the tools for measuring engagement from our customers is terrific. We rely on Klaviyo reports in a manner similar to how we rely on Google Analytics. There is so much quality information.

Klaviyo review by <span>Kevin E.</span>
Kevin E.

"If you run a Shopify Store, this is THE email marketing service to get"

What do you like best?

We used to use Mailchimp for handling all our Shopify store emailing needs. The problem was e commerce data was often inaccurate or updated data severely lagged behind. Klaviyo was built specifically for Shopify owners in mind and syncs with your store in real time. The data is 98% accurate and while the platform is a bit less user friendly, offers much of the same customization and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

To create beautiful emails, although Klaviyo provides some templates, you will need to learn some basic html and how to use their tags. The learning curve is steeper than say Mailchimp, but once you get a hang of it, with the accurate ecommerce data, is totally worth it.

Handling our Shopify store's emailing needs from abandon carts, follow up sequences, sign up sequences, and more.

Klaviyo review by <span>Ray L.</span>
Ray L.

"Very precise and robust transactional email platform"

What do you like best?

The versatility of Klaviyo is awesome.

There is nothing Klaviyo cannot do for your business as it relates to email campaigns and daily, transactional emails that are needed.

I think one of the values of Klaviyo that is understated is the UI. The user interface is quote easy once you get your head wrapped around the buttons and clicks.

I wish more freelancers learned Klaviyo more so I can have Klaviyo working for us in ways we haven't imagined yet

What do you dislike?

They need to certify independent service companies so they can provide managed services to business owners

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely have someone walk you through each menu item. It's worth the time and money to get a "once-over" and learn it properly

Our Abandoned cart issue was huge. Klaviyo solve that issue and then-some. Our abandoned cart % dropped by 40%.

We also had an issue with capturing shoppers' data that were just browsing. We installed an exit pop up, used Klaviyo to capture email data and now we're building our customer database

Klaviyo review by <span>Cara R.</span>
Cara R.

"It's as if I had the budget to hire a person to manage my email marketing strategy + implementation"

What do you like best?

It's as if I had the budget to hire a person to manage my entire non-transactional email marketing strategy and implementation. I'd say so far I like the rules setup the best, segmenting my flows and campaigns to make sure I'm only hitting up people who 1) are interested in what I have to say right now, 2) Are the right audience for my current message/in-store sale announcement, etc and/or 3) Have not heard a similar message anytime recently. My other favorite is the easy integrations with other apps I'm using to manage my eCommerce and Digital marketing systems.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for about two months now, and I have a few blindspots that I cannot intuit from the interface, which is a problem for me. I do not like that there are no training calls. I do wish they could take over transactional emails from BigCommerce - who butchers the process, but the sales rep said they cannot do that right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only say evaluate several competitors and get the full demo before signing up with any one service. Several key issues were not even clear to me until I went through the demos. Klaviyo solved more of my pain points than any other system, but that might just be for my business.

Who has time for REALLY GREAT newsletters and multiple well-timed follow-ups (including mining for emails in the POS system) when you are running an entire eCommerce and Digital Marketing department for a multi-million dollar company single-handedly? The newsletters got written eventually but clumsily, and not as often as I'd like. Follow-ups, re-engagement campaigns, customer winbacks, cart and browse abandonment were either 1) not a thing or 2) a dry affair automated without the addition of rules to secure the right audience. Klaviyo changed everything, we are now rocking and rolling on a new level. We have been able to attribute our newsletter to several big sales, and customer winback campaigns are working based on the sales data as well. I had no visibility to who was responding favorably and to what content, because I could not get budget for a large MAP. This platform is affordable for relatively small marketing budgets, yet very powerful, so far.

Klaviyo review by <span>Zack W.</span>
Zack W.

"The missing link for my email marketing"

What do you like best?

The ability to create automated smart workflows that run based on the activity of my store is pretty impressive. This along with the smart segment features for list building, it's been a great addition to our toolset.

What do you dislike?

It took a little to learn how to navigate and understand the template engine. It's not as intuitive as other systems, but once you learn it you'll be fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run a Shopify store, you definitely need to consider Klaviyo as your email platform. It's already generating us more money that it cost us.

I wanted to implement marketing automation in my ecommerce store without excessive amounts of work. The ability to have smart segments and workflows allows me to manage my email and have it work for me, instead of against me.

User in Apparel & Fashion

"Big Jump from MailChimp"

What do you like best?

The platform has a lot more features than MailChimp but still isn't super robust. I like the ease of use and the options to use a lot of advanced automated flows. A/B testing is a lot better over MailChimp as well and have more options to test.

What do you dislike?

Some of the anaytics aren't all the way correct when looking at the Automation Flows. In order to see any data of past flows in the main dashboard you have to have that flow active. Really makes reporting time consuming as you have to go into that individual flow campaign variant to see what the numbers are. A/B testing has some great options but still lacks some options in testing automations.

The business problem we are solving by using Klaviyo is having a smart email marketing platform that helps optimize campaigns through automation and a/b testing.

Klaviyo review by <span>Mark T.</span>
Mark T.

"Great Affordable Product"

What do you like best?

I feel Klaviyo is an extension of our retail store and content site. Before we had iContact and it felt so tired and old, but with Klaviyo all our campaigns sync easily with our promotions (we can see how much a single email created in revenue, orders placed, etc) and the flows (autoresponders) are easily linked based on on-site activity. It's so nice to have everything linked together.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Klaviyo offers great customer support, the UI is easy and nice to look at, and like I said has awesome functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Klaviyo is awesome, it shows you users activity, revenue, orders, links directly to Facebook Custom Audiences, and in general has plenty of plug-ins and apps to sync to other products.

Before our ESP (iContact) worked independent of our retail store and web-site activity, but now with Klaviyo we can link them together. This helped us solve massive problems of sending people emails that were irrelevant to where they were in the funnel process; but now with Klaviyo our users can skip emails as they progress through the funnel on their own and only receive emails that support their journey.

Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Klaviyo has become one of the key pieces of software for my company"

What do you like best?

I love that the software can act like a CRM AND as an ESP. It integrates with Shopify seamlessly and allows you to be in contact with your customers through their lifecycle (pre-purchase, post-purchase, lapsed, etc) automatically without your continued effort.

What do you dislike?

The out of the box templates were not as great as I needed (we transitioned from Mailchimp), so we ended up using our graphic designers to design the emails and hired email developers to write the code for the emails.

Klaviyo has a lot of very powerful variables, and can be confusing for a beginner or non-email tech like myself, so again, we hired professionals to handle the workload of setting up the email flows and getting the technical details correct.

14% of our monthly revenue is due to a robust automated email marketing program via klaviyo flows. As I mentioned above Klaviyo allows us to be in contact with our leads and customers wherever they may in the customer lifecycle.

Klaviyo review by <span>Danny R.</span>
Danny R.

"Predictable transparent ROI"

What do you like best?

Since swapping from Infusionsoft to Klaviyo for our ecommerce email marketing I have been constantly surprised by the ease of use, simple integration to our Magento store and easily trackable ROI.

Its made sending both email campaigns and automated follow up emails so easy...

Customer service is also awesome and everyone I have spoken to have helped my implement or problem solve when I have come up against issues.

5 Star!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes takes a while for a response from the support team! However once a response is given its generally comprehensive so there is no need for emails back and forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just connect to your store and try it out... you will not be disappointed

Predictable and transparent ROI. Being able to see the actual figure each email or flow has brought in is invaluable in many different ways.

Klaviyo review by <span>Khizer D.</span>
Khizer D.

"Good but missing a few features"

What do you like best?

I like how you can set up the automated emails with such detailed triggers. You can do a lot with the flows.

What do you dislike?

1 - Mailchimp has a feature called Social Profiles where it gets information from all over social media and google about the user, such as age, gender, etc. With this you can target certain demographics really easily. I tried to figure out a way to get at least the customer's age from sign up forms on my website, but even that cannot be integrated with Klaviyo. With the segmenting features Klaviyo has this feature would blow them out of the water.

2 - Customer service is slow and i hate that there is no chat or phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read all the support they have to do with your integrations (like Shopify). Its not too much reading, but will save hours than if you just wing it

Keeping our brand on our customers mind. Keeping them engaged with our webbsite

Klaviyo review by <span>Robbie P.</span>
Robbie P.

"Klaviyo is Great!! "

What do you like best?

Klaviyo is by far the best email marketing platform I have come across! From day one it puts your business in a place to start seeing immediate ROI. Started with MailChimp and I am so glad I made the switch!! We currently do about 15% of our online sales via referrals from Klaviyo emails.

What do you dislike?

Klaviyo is great. Any question I have had as been answered within 24 hours by their awesome support team.

We are growing an e-commerce business and the ability to keep constant contact with our customers is incredibly beneficial. The built-in analytics allow you to directly assess what works, what doesn't, and where to invest your time and energy.

Klaviyo review by <span>Alex J.</span>
Alex J.

"An Upgrade In Automation Abilities"

What do you like best?

Klaviyo's automation flow capabilities are incredible and are now responsible for about 10% of our revenue. On top of this their segmentation based on ecommerce events (or nonevents) is very helpful with customer retention, etc.

What do you dislike?

The service is not as well known to email service providers as mailchimp, and so initially after making the switch we did experience some deliver issues (to spam folders, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Make sure that Klaviyo with your ecommerce system, as that is fundamental to most of the features.

Segmentation and automation are the best parts of the Klaviyo software, these features have kept us in constant contact with our customers, keeping us top of mind and raising revenue.

Klaviyo review by <span>Michael Ewald H.</span>
Michael Ewald H.

"Easy to use email platform with advanced level options"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, the simple interface and the multitude of things you can do. I love the super easy segmentation, drag'n'drop editor, Facebook integration and much more

What do you dislike?

I really would like workflows to be more advanced. Right now they only trigger email activity - but it would be nice to have workflows operate internal maintenance on customer properties etc. Like "Property A is set to XY - then set Property Z to XY" or similar

Super simple email follow ups, campaigns, tracking etc for an ecommerce store selling wine.

"Powerful but pricey"

What do you like best?

It is a very powerful software and fairly easy to use. It gives you a lot of important information on your marketing campaigns and it is simple to use once you understand how it works. It is filled with features and it can integrate with several market places.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive compare to most e-mail marketing software and they don't have live chat or phone support which for the price I pay I think it should be included. I understand customer support is a very resource intensive thing, but sometimes e-mail support can be slow or you have a hard time explaining an issue.

Their e-mail support is very good, just not as fast as live chat or phone would be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their support, don't go it alone, it is hard to implement at first.

I was not getting enough information from my previous marketing software and formatting the e-mails was hard.

Now I can send nice looking e-mails and receive a lot more information.

Administrator in Retail

"eCom Fashion Startup - First run with Klaviyo"

What do you like best?

Awesome product. Extremely user friendly and provides in-depth analytics that even employees with no prior experience can understand. Final product for email campaigns looks extremely professional, and click through rates have been positive. Also, salesperson who set up the product has continued to be responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

No particular dislikes as of yet. Would be great if transactional emails were easier / more affordable to setup, but not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make the switch. You won't regret it.

Converting abandoned transactions and converting users on our mailing list. It's been great to have the ability to A/B test emails so we can see what subject lines / email copy / images are really working to convert. We've seen great conversions in terms of abandoned transactions. We are working to ramp up our newsletter marketing, but are equally impressed with the ability to A/B test these emails as well.

Klaviyo review by <span>Cherise B.</span>
Cherise B.

"Great for customer reports"

What do you like best?

Klavyio is really great for running reports and viewing analytics about products you sell and the customers that purchase them. You can run basically any kind of report that you want, creating many different filters such as order status, date purchased, etc.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve to Klaviyo, but it's a powerful tool! I'm still learning how to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend viewing tutorials on how to use it

Sales analytics

Klaviyo review by <span>Mackenzie H.</span>
Mackenzie H.

"A bit limiting but easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to read dashboard of analytics to compare results week to week. It allows you to drill down into a visual outlook of CTR based on content blocks, and see sales by product sku.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to customize dashboard metrics, easily implement a unsubscribe retention survey.

Access for multiple users to review weekly metrics easily at a glance and action on content/creative.

Klaviyo review by <span>Sylvan K.</span>
Sylvan K.

"Very happy to be using Klaviyo!"

What do you like best?

This program has almost limitless abilities for customization, timing, and safety features to ensure the customers are treated in a courteous manner. Amazing metrics for analyzing customer behaviors.

What do you dislike?

It is not the most intuitive software. It takes a bit of time to learn it, but once you get the hang of it there are an amazing amount of marketing possibilities provided to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product. If you have the time to learn how to use it, it's probably the best software out there for an autoresponder and marketing tool.

This is helping us understand the demographic and interests of our customers. We are able to use this information to target our marketing to the appropriate groups of people, thus saving money and making our advertising more effective.

Klaviyo review by <span>Shan Shan Y.</span>
Shan Shan Y.

"Great email system for eCommerce businesses"

What do you like best?

It integrates very nicely and easily with Shopify, including the ability to pull some analytics for customer segmentation and an 'abandoned' email recovery cart feature. Also love the different flows you can set up depending on different parameters. Email support has also been relatively good and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Price - once you've sent out over 100 or 200 test emails (if I recall correctly), you'll have to start paying to send out more test emails for your future campaign even if you haven't reached the 500 email list threshold for the next pricing tier.

We need a robust email system that integrates easily with Shopify to market and communicate with our customers. Ease-of-use and efficiency is key. Klaviyo has enabled us to do all of the above.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Great functionality"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to segment customers and customer lists by what the customer has done or bought so that I can give my customers the most relevant information and promotions.

What do you dislike?

The WYSIWYG editor can be a bit testy at times, but overall works well

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great marketing tool, but it's only as good as the time you put into it. If your not interested in investing the time to create segments, flows, etc, then the benefits wouldn't really apply over most standard email marketing platforms.

We've been able to easily see customers that had once been loyal long time customers that have not purchased in a while and try to bring them back. We have also been able to create the most relevant campaigns for our customers based on what they like and what they purchase.

Klaviyo review by <span>Adrian P.</span>
Adrian P.

"Great email tool for shopify shops"

What do you like best?

It integrates perfectly into shopify and allows to send automized email flows. Started using it after a lot of shopify experts recommended it and have to admit that by now I became a big Klaviyo fan as well recommending it to others

What do you dislike?

Language translation is not perfectly. Can't use the double opt-in for our German shop as the email is not possible to be translated into any other language. That's a big pitty!

Automated email flows. It's very easy to set up flows and offers a variety of criterias based on which email will be sent out. Perfect for us as shop owners as we don't have to worry about sending out any emails anymore since Klaviyo does it for us

User in Consumer Goods

"Savior from Old CRM platform"

What do you like best?

HONEST. This company is HONEST. They don't try to catch you into a contract, they don't over sell you, they are helpful, they provide documentation for everything. My company has a dedicated account manager and she is the greatest asset to me, my team and in turn, the company I work for.

What do you dislike?

When my developers refuse to read all the blatantly easy to understand documents that Klaviyo provides - and come back to me asking for more information. Nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch. No Contract. Awesome account managers. Fair. Easy. Painless.

We are able to launch so many different types of marketing campaigns that we weren't able to do with our previous CRM platform.

Klaviyo review by <span>Jennifer J.</span>
Jennifer J.

"Good functionality, responsive account team for the price"

What do you like best?

Integrates with Big Commerce and brings strong segmentation abilities to small companies given the price. Literally a few clicks integration.

What do you dislike?

We still have some rendering issues with certain platforms and sometimes it seems to be due to the system, but the account team is quick to respond and work with us on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for small companies not yet ready to move to enterprise level. Comparable to Mail Chimp but it integrates to Big Commerce and Mail Chimp does not.

Better segmentation to drive communications for a small company with big dreams

Klaviyo review by <span>Nichelle H.</span>
Nichelle H.

"An advanced ecommerce marketing automation tool that masquerades as a email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The tight integration with ecommerce platforms (especially shopify) means users can segment based on behaviour.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more accessible to a lot of people. The advanced tech comes with a little higher price tag compared to some other industry leaders

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have advanced segmentation needs, Klaviyo is amazing

We earn up to 35% of revenue through email marketing with Klaviyo

Klaviyo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The best email marketing provider for ecommerce"

What do you like best?

Klaviyo has really grown on us over time. We sell products on our shopify store and Klaviyo integrates directly with them. This allows you to get up and running within minutes. It also allows them to obtain crucial data such as revenue and customers details. This is then used to show you the revenue per email (one of my favorite features) so you know the ROI ont hese.

It also has many new features such as sending emails basd on shopping conditions (a lot of email providers won't have this because their not designed for ecommerce) i.e. if they browsed for a product, they get a series of emails about that product. This is very advanced stuff!

What do you dislike?

At first I thought the price was a bit high, but I think it's worth it for what you get with them. They have really great customer support and they have a ton of features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd honestly recommend Klaviyo for all ecommerce sellers

One of the big problems we have is that most people are buying our product only once, and our cheapest product. Therefore we have a need to increase the LTV of the customer. Email marketing helps us offer more upsells, increase engagement and understand our customers better. Klaviyo helps us do that with all their features.

Klaviyo review by <span>Kris d.</span>
Kris d.

"Easy to use software for eCommerce marketing"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to set up workflows to automate email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to manually enter the email address to enroll someone in a new list segment, especially if they're already an existing contact.

It automates the lead nurturing process when someone comes to my online store and downloads a coupon.

Klaviyo review by <span>Stephen S.</span>
Stephen S.

"Love using Klaviyo"

What do you like best?

Klaviyo is awesome, particularly for ecommerce companies. I especially like how you can set up automated drip campaigns. Setting up rules around automated emails is intuitive and easy. I've used both Mailchimp & Marketo - Klaviyo wins hands down. The platform has a lot of pre-built integrations and is great if you run your ecommerce store on Shopify. Another cool feature is the ability to see individual profile activity.

What do you dislike?

The email template builder needs some love. It's not as robust as the Mailchimp email builder but it's still pretty easy to use as long as you can live with some limitations.

The way the platform is built around individual profiles helps a lot with attribution.

User in Apparel & Fashion

"Not Intuitive and BAD, VERY BAD Support"

What do you like best?

The analytics right out of the box. That's what attracted me to Klaviyo in the first place, and is still why I'm on the fence about jumping ship back to my current CRM. It's a very technical oriented CRM, so you have to know how to navigate that world.

What do you dislike?

Almost everything else. I spent 2.5 hours with customer support, and was still not able to get all my answers. Plus, there's no live phone and chat support--MAJOR NEGATIVE--I had to spend countless hours getting through the guides, and then multiple emails to coordinate with a support person. I'm a non-technical person that can navigate the tech side a little, but reading their guides is like trying to learn Chinese by only reading. Not so fun.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you're comfortable doing html and working around their current system, which doesn't let you create forms with tags unless you know html, use them. IF you're okay with using multiple segments and doing workarounds that are cumbersome, use them.

I'm trying to get better connection between my marketing and the sales results

Klaviyo review by <span>Josh S.</span>
Josh S.

"Mad love for Klaviyo!"

What do you like best?

The workflow automation is fantastic. We use this as a way to educate our customers on their purchase, winbacks, abandoned cart and more. Plus the campaign's are great too and I love the email builder. Something many competitors struggle with.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a crm tie in that we could use for b2b accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CRM!

The #1 is educating customers on how to use the products. This alone is a massive benefit to us as it reduced returns immensely for user error.

Klaviyo review by <span>Joanna L.</span>
Joanna L.

"KLAVIYO IS EASY TO SET UP, EASY TO USE AND MANAGE AND THE ANALYTICS ARE AWESOME"

What do you like best?

The automatic insights and Metrics that can be seen and customized through the Dashboard

What do you dislike?

Back end integration is not straightforward and the support team is not trained well enough. As a client we are 'pushed' to self help modules on the site that are not always accurate or helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the ERP integrations.

Comprehension of our print vs online customers. Understanding of the user types in our customer base of 8,000 or so and the management of lists and automatic emails

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Magento Integration Review"

What do you like best?

How well it integrates the users from Magento into Klaviyo. You can see how users interact with your site, what pages they visited, and what campaign they came from. A bonus is how it can create and update Facebook audiences, based on lists.

What do you dislike?

That it can not do unique coupon codes for each user in Magento. This feature is highly needed for Magento. I can put static codes, but the issue is that it gets shared..

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. Just know that you can not get someone on the phone for support

Sending out welcome flows and campaign, for different user groups in Magento. Depending on the user group in Magento, I can set up unique flows for them.

Klaviyo review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good product overall"

What do you like best?

(1) the price is reasonable (although still not cheap), (2) the A/B testing is very helpful, (3) interacts with donor perfect (huge plus), (4) can create flows for emails to go out to people that didn't open the last email

What do you dislike?

(1) I find it difficult to understand creating the list segments. I use Daniel at Klaviyo for help with this, but I still find it difficult, even after doing it a few times. It's a great concept, and is very valuable, just wish it was simpler to understand. (2) testing through Klaviyo doesn't work, because our work's Barracuda filter won't let Klaviyo emails through (we did get the IT Department to white list Klaviyo eventually on Barracuda). This is concerning, leaving us wondering if this is happening out in the field with our emails as well.

As the development department for a non-profit, we focus heavily on fundraising, which is what we are using Klaviyo primarily for.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Fine Art
Administrator in Fine Art

"If you're on WooCommerce DO NOT use klaviyo"

What do you like best?

the promising hope of an email platform built for ecommerce. Set up your workflows, migrate your contacts, synch your product data - the dream was real

What do you dislike?

1) Deliverability tanked

2) Simple things like abandon cart emails didn't even work. Lifetime ( over several months ) emails were 26 delivered abandoncart emails. WOW. I had 1400 abandon cart captures since my time using them.

3) COST - more expensive than alternatives

4) constant issues pulling customer information + data from woocommerce

5) Did i mention the fact that they couldn't even handle abandon cart emails? The amount of money this cost me is making my stomach turn.

ZERO this has casued me issues

User in Apparel & Fashion

"Brilliant Solution Missing the Most Simplest Features "

What do you like best?

Customer Segmentation.

Email template editor for Shopify.

Admin/Interface integration with Shopify customers & Orders with detailed information per customer activity.

What do you dislike?

Customer Support. Haven't had the best experience with them. They were great right up until payment hit their account.

Other dislikes: Setting up something as simple as Signup Notifications ( 2 clicks in MailChimp ) has taken us 3 weeks, 2 developers and yet to get working.

Customer segmentation & flows are serving us well.

Klaviyo review by <span>Lisa S.</span>
Lisa S.

"Love Klaviyo!"

What do you like best?

I love the transparency and being able to track the value of each campaign and individual emails.

What do you dislike?

I wish 3rd party integrations were more expansive and easier, like MailChimp's simple API integration with hundreds of other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to implement and use. Analytics are insightful. Very user friendly.

We have found that inbound/email marketing is an inexpensive way to raise our CLV and stay connected with our target audience

Klaviyo review by <span>Steven W.</span>
Steven W.

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

We used another email client for a while before using Klaviyo and the difference is night and day. I love the way I can immediately see how well my account is doing and the power of the segmentation is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't really have a any dislikes - Its a powerful email tool that has far exceeded our return on investment

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

We needed a more robust and easier email service that just worked and increased our ROI for every email sent and that's what Klaviyo has done for us

Klaviyo review by <span>Shenhav K.</span>
Shenhav K.

"The best platform for small brands"

What do you like best?

the customer service, the multiple options, CRM feature, the smartest email marketing platform I ever use in a reasonable price

What do you dislike?

reporting is not manual so you can't set it up to show custom dates, the mobile version for gmail isn't not always showing but it will get fixed

Getting to know the customer and personalized the communication with her - the right message to increase conversion

Klaviyo review by <span>Steven S.</span>
Steven S.

"Integral to our business..."

What do you like best?

Klaviyo is a VERY robust application that we couldn't run our business without.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is a bit steep (but you'll be happy when you get over it).

We've implemented a complete customer-lifetime-based email marketing campaign.

Klaviyo review by <span>Matthew S.</span>
Matthew S.

"Outstanding software – total game changer"

What do you like best?

Easy set up with Shopify and similar platforms. Excellent sync. Incredible segmentation capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see a multi-company account capability, if possible. Also -- modularized templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More expensive, but has been 100% worth it in every instance I've applied this software. Requires some know how, but very powerful.

RFM segmentation and customer targeting. Klaviyo is just amazing at increasing site conversion and retention.

Klaviyo review by <span>Alex D.</span>
Alex D.

"Best Email for Ecommerce... Especially Shopify"

What do you like best?

Their deep integration with Shopify is the main attraction for us to use their software, as well as we saw a few very successful brands already using them.

What do you dislike?

Could use tagging, and in-email click triggers that allow for further segmenting/tagging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering it, just do it.

Klaviyo is such a clean and simple software to use, and their template editing is great.

This really helped us simplify our email automations, from thank you's, upsells, autoresponder series to educate interested parties, abandoned cart emails, surveys and feedback from customers... and more.

Klaviyo review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Decent Transition Platform"

What do you like best?

I can't think of anything I like best about Klaviyo. It's decent.

What do you dislike?

I don't like their segment builder. Very limited with only logic option for "exactly" matching variable with values, and not options for "contains". Similarly, the logic for flows/automations is too clunky. Not easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a growing team looking for a solution more advanced than Mailchimp, think twice about switching to Klaviyo. For just a little more money, you can get a much better platform from competitors, with a much better success team. Klaviyo is not helpful enough in my experience to warrant a move if you are considering moving to the next level of ESP.

All b2c emails except abandon cart, abandon browse, and abandon search.

Klaviyo review by <span>Alex N.</span>
Alex N.

"Fantastic email provider for e-commerce marketing"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to build flows and the easy integration into our e-commerce website.

What do you dislike?

I'm unable to send text messages via the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone with a Shopify/Magento store would benefit more from Klaviyo than other email service providers.

We've sold more event tickets and seen a 15% increase in online sales from email campaigns.

Klaviyo review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Nice UI - Terrible Data Managment"

What do you like best?

The UI was easy enough to navigate but it might be oversimplified for some.

What do you dislike?

Uploading info was a nightmare, seems simple enough to create a CSV but I ran into issues constantly with the upload pushing data to the wrong spots - start over or manual correction. Creating campaigns is easy enough but the organization of this is not good - everything shows up in one spot so you're constantly searching for a project you just created.

We needed to create campaigns for customers at specific stages in the buying cycle. It was doable but very difficult to manage and edit them.

Klaviyo review by <span>Jill W.</span>
Jill W.

"Very powerful email marketing platform!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to send segments directly to Facebook custom audiences.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about Klaviyo.

We are using Klaviyo for Email marketing for ecommerce. It allows us to segment buyers and send specific emails to those groups we customize.

Klaviyo review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great data but expensive"

What do you like best?

Great data insights compiled from campaigns. If you are going to invest the time into email then this is a great tool to have.

What do you dislike?

Double the price of platforms like mailchimp. You need to be fully committed to email if you want to make the price worth it.

The data available from campaigns makes it easy to be more strategic.

Administrator in Retail

"Klaviyo is better than the rest"

What do you like best?

Klaviyo integrates seamlessly with my shopping cart (Shopify). It has a very powerful feature set and we are seeing great results from our flows.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, it does everything that I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a cart that is compatible it really works well.

We have seen an increase in conversions because of our work flow emails. We have flows setup for abandoned carts, we have a thank you email based on the amounts of purchases and many more.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Great addition to our store!"

What do you like best?

The tight integration with the Shopify platform; it just works!

What do you dislike?

I'm concerned about the deliverability of some of our emails; some long time customers have not been receiving our emails for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are getting similar deliverability results as your previous service.

We are working on better ways to market our products in a more targeted way. Klaviyo allows us greater control over who we send emails to so we can sell the right products to the right people.

Klaviyo review by <span>Elizabeth Y.</span>
Elizabeth Y.

"Refreashing Change as Our Go-to Mailing Platform"

What do you like best?

We really enjoy the dynamic options for listing leads, the analytics are detailed and directly reflect the influence mailing has on online purchases. We also greatly appreciate the good customer service. Very helpful & more importantly willing to take the time to help with whatever matters we have.

What do you dislike?

Would appreciate greater formatting options, like fonts & editing tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you won't regret it!

Tracking online leads to in store sales. Helps us to see full value of digital marketing budgets.

Klaviyo review by Executive Sponsor in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Executive Sponsor in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Klaviyo"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and cost effective from the initial day we started using it.

What do you dislike?

It is not a full CRM yet so it really doesn't compete well with tools like Infusionsoft. Hopefully, Klaviyo will expand its offering as time goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

become more of a full CRM package. due to cost, my explore moving to Infusionsoft.

Interacting with our customers through email has become significantly easier and the engagement that we have seen has increased as a result.

Klaviyo review by Consultant in Retail
Consultant in Retail

"Built from the ground up for ecommerce."

What do you like best?

Built from the ground up for e-commerce. Everything else I used before doesn't make sense anymore.

What do you dislike?

Email templates builder could be better. Interface lacks basic functionality. Undo would be nice for starters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is expensive, but worth the money if you are serious about e-commerce.

Klaviyo is allowing us to create incredibly specific segments based on our e-commerce customer data including behaviour on the site.

Klaviyo review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

"Klaviyo"

What do you like best?

Everything is easy to use, you can segment lists.

What do you dislike?

nothing, the klaviyo team always goes above and beyond especially in customer service

list segmentation

Klaviyo review by <span>Edward D. E.</span>
Edward D. E.

"Very good."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I could get up to speed using it in a short period of time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about it that I dislike at this time.

Follow-up and post selling to our retail customers

"Review of Klaviyo "

What do you like best?

Intuitive, letting you easily build emails without coding knowledge.

What do you dislike?

Customer support can be lacking at times. Esp is not as established or strong as larger brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize your account rep as much as possible and be prepared for hiccups on large retail dates.

Increased frequency of emails sent based on customer actions: remails and flows.

Klaviyo review by Administrator

"Klaviyo for our Fast Growing 2 year old Company"

What do you like best?

The ability to have unlimited segments and list and pull in tags from Shopify.

What do you dislike?

The Admin Porter is difficult to work with when you have a team. Would love to be able to add my team members and manage their preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better Admin portal to manage team.

Automation Emails and emails to a group of customers that are only tagged in Shopify and no other platforms would pull those tags.

User in Consumer Goods

"Powerful E-mail Platform for Shopify Stores"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use interface

- Smart triggers

- More options than MailChimp

- Can use easy templates or custom code

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't come across something I disliked. I have had a great experience so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Klaviyo can be expensive, so make sure you take advantage of all the features they offer and you have someone on your team managing e-mail campaigns.

This platform works great for complex automation and e-mails flows - helping me increase sales and conversions through e-mail.

Klaviyo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Must-Have Tool for Your Shopify Business!! "

What do you like best?

The dashboard is great at giving you an overall glance of how well our campaigns are performing.

What do you dislike?

Email template builder is a bit limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and start sending out campaigns right away.You'll be impressed with the analytics Klaviyo delivers!

Email marketing ROI - determining which campaigns are working and having a clear understanding of ROI.

Klaviyo review by <span>Melissa B.</span>
Melissa B.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like that Klaviyo offers flows as well as individual email campaigns. The reporting is nice, and it's very easy to use amongst a busy team.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting went more in-depth and offered individual user insights.

We use Klaviyo to reach our Members program to communicate sneak previews and other special news about our company.

Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Simple, Effective, & Robust"

What do you like best?

The long list of integrations allow my company to track the entire lifespan of a consumer with important details listed every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

I'd like there to be better pre-built email capture options. ie: newsletter pop-ups with numerous field options. I also wish there was an easier way to setup subscription frequency options. ie: daily, weekly, monthly emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to talk with customer support and get all your questions answered. They are very heplful

The ability to better understand a consumer's interaction with my brand, and using those insights to lead to conversions further down the road.

Klaviyo review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"I wish more products were like Klaviyo. It helps me to manage the personalization of content. "

What do you like best?

It makes segmentation EASY. I'm able to analyze data better and segment and personalize communication, which increases opens and clicks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the language around the filters/flows isn't intuitive. It takes a week or so to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a demo, and set up a trial campaign.

I want to automate email with donors, and segment emails with fundraisers. This helps me to save time!

User in Consumer Goods

"User-friendly platform that generates professional Emails no matter how much experience you have! "

What do you like best?

I love that Klaviyo has template options for designing emails. You can also save features that you use on every email so that you don’t have to recreate graphics and links.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that there aren’t very many font/ design options when you’re customizing an email.

I love that you can A/B test. I also like that you can send an email at 5pm in every single time zone. I also like the smart sending feature.

Klaviyo review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Klaviyo has worked well at growing email generated revenue for our clients."

What do you like best?

The ability to create automated email workflows easily. An easy and automatic setup process of WooCommerce flows.

What do you dislike?

The inability to generate coupons with WooCommerce automatically, the lack of custom fonts, the inability of switching email templates while still saving the content within the campaign, dated interface, limited reporting, and clunky WooCommerce setup.

Benefits in automating email marketing for clients.

Klaviyo review by <span>Blake C.</span>
Blake C.

"Worst Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Their Flow system works really well. The only system they had I was pleased with.

What do you dislike?

Support staff is impossible to reach and not helpful.

Wanted to create relevant and timely emails, Klayvio was not a good choice.

Klaviyo review by <span>Jake S.</span>
Jake S.

"Immediately Impressed"

What do you like best?

As a developer, I was very impressed to see the customization potential and JSON data collected for users to manipulate however you want.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find any problem with it.

migrating clients away from legacy email marketing systems because of better automation, template, and segregation functionality.

Klaviyo review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Powerful; easy to use; positive ROI"

What do you like best?

Automation, segmentation, responsiveness and analytics

What do you dislike?

Delays on Black Friday and no phone or live chat support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a powerful tool focused on generating revenue. The segmentation, A/B testing capabilities and analytics help us refine our content to maximize ROI.

Delivering relevant and personalized content to our subscribers/customers has resulted in a positive ROI.

Klaviyo review by Consultant

"High powered ecommerce email service"

What do you like best?

Seamlessly integrates with Shopify and allows you to target emails based on specific customer behavior. Intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

Once, the software had a bug where it deployed a message on the wrong day - although it was scheduled for a date weeks in the future.

All of the brands I work with are able to test which messaging their customers respond to best, and they're able to win back lapsed customers, even on items that you wouldn't buy often.

Klaviyo review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Klaviyo raised our email marketing many notches over Constant Contact"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and create flows. Has very good, actionable analytics

What do you dislike?

No phone support

Not as intuitive as I would have liked

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably the most capable for the price, but lacks the sophistication of some other, higher priced options I have seen.

abandoned cart and otherflows help us create new revenue opportunities

Klaviyo review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Very intuitive and functional platform, but not specifically for startups"

What do you like best?

The easy and intuitive way to segment contacts

What do you dislike?

Customer Service doesn't follow up after sale is done

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to get your email marketing on point specifically for e-commerce businesses.

Ease of use and great functionality and Analytics.

Easy to import customer lists and start sending emails by properties

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"A great tool for email campaigns, customer segmentation, and email automation"

What do you like best?

We have been using klaviyo for the last few years and have found it to be incredibly valuable. We run an e-commerce and subscription based business and klaviyo has helped us segment and automate much of our transactional and emails.

What do you dislike?

The interface and back end could use some ux help to improve the usability but the support team is always accessible to help when the full possibilities of the features are not really evident.

Email communication, transactional and triggered emails, customer segmentation, drip campaigns

Klaviyo review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand. The provided templates are just what you need to get your first campaign or flow up and running within minutes.

What do you dislike?

We had a bit of trouble on the install connected to Magento, but once that was solved things have been great.

The abandoned cart and abandoned browse solutions were new to our business and we could not be happier with the ROI in just 3 months. Wish we would have found Klaviyo a year ago!

User in Apparel & Fashion

"A tool made for e-commerce"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and easily segment an audience to run a marketing campaign on.

What do you dislike?

The default templates could use some sprucing up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for ecommerce

Make money off email marketing and this has certainly opened up a new revenue channel for my business.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Great value for features and email volumn"

What do you like best?

Easy integration with Shopify. Great customer support.

What do you dislike?

Report features are not robust. Revenue reports includes taxes, skewing figures. Does not support launching emails to multiple lists/segments at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create solution for small teams with big subscriber list.

Shopify customers.

Accurate tracking with Shopify integration.

Klaviyo review by User

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to customize and make professional without having to write the code.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way the buttons look - especially on mobile.

How to attractively send emails to customers - receipts, sales, news, etc.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Good support"

What do you like best?

The customer support is fast answering and very friendly.

What do you dislike?

Should have more email flows. Not the best templates.

Selling our devices and sending press releases. So far the conversion rate on email is quite ok.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Inkdot Klaviyo review"

What do you like best?

ability to track and implement personalized marketing campaigns based off user acquisition and behavior

What do you dislike?

issues with magento integration ie cart abandonment

Recommendations to others considering the product

flow usage

Removing blanketed deals, implementing discount ladders and flows depending on where user comes in marketing cycle.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Klaviyo works smoothly"

What do you like best?

Klaviyo's customer service rocks! Jason walked me through the process so I didn't have to think about the technical aspects of my email fundraising at all. And the integration with our fundraising platform, Funraise, makes everything run smoothly.

What do you dislike?

When your list gets big, it's a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a nonprofit, make sure you choose a fundraising platform that integrates with Klaviyo.

It's too early to tell, but we're segmenting our lists and customizing our communication.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Law Enforcement
Administrator in Law Enforcement

"Review "

What do you like best?

Analytics of each email. Knowing how much money is gererated per email.

What do you dislike?

Would like more customization like adding emojis

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to learn the systems

Segmentation has been a huge help and creating campaign

Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Klaviyo is the best email software for e-commerce"

What do you like best?

The best things of Klaviyo are the drip campaigns and the data that you can collect from everything.

What do you dislike?

I think the price and the user interface can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you wanna go really hard on ecommerce this is the email CRM most complete.

We were trying to improve the sales with a drip campaign strategy.

We realized that the data provided was the most importante thing.

"LOVE Klaviyo"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use, the automated flows are amazing, and we've received amazing support every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I don't like. We haven't had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

The automation aspect is great, it makes it very easy and our conversion rate has already gone up in just the first month of use.

Administrator in Retail

"Robust tool set available for small eCommerce retailers"

What do you like best?

Klaviyo makes segmenting and email flows a breeze. Very easy to use and create emails.

What do you dislike?

Wish had direct integration with more things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Shopify for eCommerce, Klaviyo is your best option.

Email marketing, abandon cart emails, browse abandonment emails

"Best in the Biz!"

What do you like best?

I love that the options are endless. You can create any flow you can think up!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We love the software! We recommend them to anyone

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% Klaviyo is amazing and has already helped our business grow!

Speaking to our customers as individuals not as a crowd.

Klaviyo review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"best email platform out there "

What do you like best?

Klaviyo, makes email marketing a breeze for the novice or expert. great dashboards and fluid segmentation makes the platform great.

What do you dislike?

does not make multiple login accounts would be great

email flow is excelent

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Powerful yet elegant"

What do you like best?

Easy to see ROI and conduct testing, clean reporting, streamlined setup

What do you dislike?

Cannot manage multiple Shopify stores from a single account

Manage campaigns and flows in one place, integrate with Shopify and other platforms.

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Review Klaviyo"

What do you like best?

I am part of a marketing group and we all use Klaviyo

What do you dislike?

At times the reporting is a bit confusing, but I take that as my not staying

Recommendations to others considering the product

as before

email funnels

Klaviyo review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Great Product! "

What do you like best?

I love the reporting! I like to see what the return is for the marketing.

What do you dislike?

Template options are not great. Would like some extra options

Utilization of marketing materials

Learning about Klaviyo?

* We monitor all Klaviyo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.