Klear

Klear is a social intelligence platform. They measure the social web and let brands utilize our social monitoring, influencer marketing and competitive research tools to do smarter marketing.

Work for Klear?

Learning about Klear?

Klear Reviews

Ask Klear a Question
Showing 24 Klear reviews
Klear review by Saumar D.
Saumar D.

"Analytics, Influencer Mapping & Online Monitoring made easy. Very easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease and depth of monitoring available, for your own data, and that of your competitors. Also like the smart user interface and various features to map, track and understand your influencers. But probably the best thing about them is their customer service - the team is very open to feedback and over the last year or so, I have seen them adopt many new features based on feedback.

What do you dislike?

There is still no access to LinkedIn, which makes the data incomplete at times. Also, until recently they did not have downloadable reports. This was a let down. But not any more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely consider it if you need

1. campaign- to-campaign monitoring in a smart, easy to use manner. Highly useful for social media pro/consultants who love to be hands-on but does not have the time and tenacity to crunch data and create reports every time.

2. slice, dice and organize your influencers/ followers and use the intel for inputs for your campaigns. (No other tool is as comprehensive in influencer mapping as Klear!)

1. Campaign reporting

2. Competitor Intelligence

3. Social Media Monitoring

4. Influencer Mapping

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Klear
Klear review by A.J. G.
A.J. G.

"Klear is Fantastic for Influencer Outreach"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to find the top influencers in almost any niche. I also love how easy it is to look at the top socially shared content from top brands.

What do you dislike?

So far there is really nothing that I don't like. It would be nice to export some of this data directly into a twitter ad but I am told some of that is in the pipe already :)

We use Klear for ideation. You want to kick butt at content marketing...look at works and does not work for the top brands and blogs in your niche.

You can easily see which posts are moving the needle and what topics resonate with their audiences. You should be making similar content.

We also use Klear for influencer outreach. If you can email your content to the right people they can help amplify your message much further than you can and with more credibility.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Klear review by Kez B.
Kez B.

"It just makes social media so Klear...."

What do you like best?

- Ability to see how you rate in terms of engagement, popularity, talkative...

- Able to search for influencers in the community of your choice quickly and easily and, if you want, convert them into lists or follow/engage with them through the platform

- Easily analyse your community/network

- It's my one-stop shop for pretty much all of my community management needs (I can't schedule and easily respond to mentions but I have other tools for that....

What do you dislike?

- It's not something that we need right now, but being able to more easily integrate with Twitter/facebook ads would be awesome

- Listening/monitoring could be improved by having more parameters

- A search to see key buzzwords/hashtags/phrases in a specific industry: e.g: being able to put "developers" and not only see the influencers but see key words that you might want to monitor based on that search or based on the analysis of the company brand profiles

- Instagram, LinkedIn, G+, YT etc would be great to be added to it as well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would particularly recommend this platform for start-up companies and those people looking for more than just a Social Media Strategy. I head up Events & Community at Paddle, and I don't know of another platform which offers me such an ease of use and such an array of Community Management possibilities. It is simply fantastic!

We are at the start of launching our marketing department and we are a start-up tech company aimed at developers. Therefore, right now, it is all about monitoring, finding conversations and sparking up convos and relationships with key influencers. This is great for understanding the community as it stands now and to see the potential AND...EASILY make that potential a reality.

I can't rave about it enough.

For where we are in the business right now, Klear offers me everything I need.

I have just moved from Twitter to Paddle, and the first thing I did, was say "We need Klear" - and we got it, then and there because I am so sold on the importance, and it was easy to relay and sell that importance to the CEO and my colleagues.

Klear review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"I Can See Klearly Now Mine and My Client's Influence on Social"

What do you like best?

Jaime from Klear was a great contact, the customer support on Klear is fantastic and helpful. Klear quantifies influence with a score, reminiscent of Klout and Kred, but the presentation, ease of use and power of the platform speaks volumes. Everything feels useful and visually attractive for clients.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the historical data limitation. I realize that it is very expensive to house and save historical data, but again, in general that is a very expensive tall order that you can't expect for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial, request a demo and have fun!

Showing reputation management, return on investment with social media, change in influence over time, and showing impact with social media campaigns.

Klear review by Erik S.
Erik S.

"Amazing tool for Marketers in the digital space (Social focused)"

What do you like best?

I have been a user on the platform for a while and have seen it grow. I would say the top features I love are:

1) Customer service

2) Platform Customization capabilities

3) Influencer identification & Analytics

4) Competitive analysis

What do you dislike?

I would like additional data sources.

Initially it started as Twitter only but the team has already added additional sources and I assume they will be adding more down the road

Recommendations to others considering the product

at the very least test it out. They have a free version. you won't regret it

well..... where do I start:

1) Understanding what competitors are up to

2) Identify influencers / advocated you would want to engage with as a brand

3) Understand your audience interests

Klear review by Jon Angelo G.
Jon Angelo G.

"Klear has been instrumental to developing and refining my social media strategy."

What do you like best?

Helps keep social media on target.

Real time actionable insights into social media data.

Monitoring topics and other actors in my space.

What do you dislike?

Costly, but worth it.

Deep and comprehensive analytics of large followings are an addon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you try it, it sells itself.

Actionable data at a glance, with the options to drill down into details.

Competitor analytic. Monitor competitors and partners.

Spot developing trends in you topics and have the ability to respond quickly.

Learn which of your updates is getting most traction on different platforms.

Identify important influencers and reach out to them.

Klear review by Oded B.
Oded B.

"Powerful tool to help my day-to-day branding"

What do you like best?

Klear's looks and functions as you would expect from a social analytics platform in 2015. It's slick, and almost everything I need is a click-away. It's specific insights on influential people is of great use to us.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more networks supported as the platform grows

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find yourself missing something, reach out to the team through support or directly Twitter. I found them to be highly responsive and positive.

Finding the right people in the tweet-o-sphere or social sphere in general. Our business deals with a very specific audience (special needs), so finding the right entry point for exposure is key.

Klear review by Richard Lee J.
Richard Lee J.

"Excellent Dada Mining for Smart Marketing"

What do you like best?

Excellent social media insight metrics and elegantly designed. Great customer service. The analytics are great for understanding demographics and metric trends, as well as monitoring competition when needed.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while it doesn't pick up an account I'm looking for. I'd also like YouTube analytics included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product will give you the analytics you need to help you use the data to do smarter marketing. I highly recommend it.

Social media management and growth for bands and businesses. The analytics helps me better understand what is working, and how fast growth (or dips) are occurring.

Klear review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Government Administration
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Government Administration

"Does not care about bought followers"

What do you like best?

Great UI and concept. Very powerful database and value.

What do you dislike?

Does not factor fake followers into its rating. Someone can have over 50% bought followers and it will still show an 80+ rating.

Countries % break down does not match with Deep.social's stats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not rely on it 100%, look at your influencers carefully

none

Klear review by Suzie M.
Suzie M.

"Great tool to get additional insights for Twitter users"

What do you like best?

Love the network breakdown analysis. The visuals are easy to understand and useful to include in presentations. The breakdown of types of tweets is useful to get a more in depth understanding of the nuance of how an individual interacts on Twitter.

The brand overview is also quite useful.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to manually refresh the profiles. It takes up additional bandwidth and makes the follower count information less reliable.

We use this in conjunction with an big data Influencer Identification tool to get additional texture and do quality assurance. This has increased the quality of data and data story that I'm able to relay to my clients.

Klear review by Consultant in E-Learning
Consultant in E-Learning

"A BIG Fan!"

What do you like best?

KLEAR allows our team to keep track of analytics for several of our clients, our own accounts, trends and much more. The pdf of information to share with clients is a simple one- click feature. Clients love it. We love the service and product plus the affordability.

What do you dislike?

While it counts impressions it does not give an estimate of accounts reached. Also I would like to see who is participating and how often for a single hashtag- similar to hash tracking.com or Union Metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The comparison feature is excellent to show analysis to clients. This is an affordable feature and very visually presented.

I have had a surge consulting requests and I attribute it to KLEAR!

Klear review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Klear is one of my essential tools"

What do you like best?

I've been using Klear for years (since before the name change). It has several features I love. It helps give me a great snapshot of my own accounts and my competitors accounts to benchmark simply. It also helps me find the right kind of influencers to work with.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Klear included YouTube. That is really my only complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it's in your tool arsenal. Check it every day.

Klear helps me figure out benchmarking as well as unique influencers to reach out to in my area.

Klear review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for finding social influencers and proving ROI"

What do you like best?

The powerful metrics to effectively analyze your social community and prove value of the work you do with influencers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am very satisfied with the entire platform

It allows you to unlock the value of your social community and prove that your influencer marketing is working

Klear review by Jim T.
Jim T.

"Love Klear's product!"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the ease of use and access to analytics!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about Klear...it does more then what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very affordable software with practical analytics!

Utilize it as a benchmark starting point with new clients.

Klear review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"Helps idenfity potential supporters & interested parties"

What do you like best?

Klear allows easy & clear access to the networks of others, specifically to power users in another network, so we can easily identify & connect with them.

What do you dislike?

Not all niches are "searchable", you can't always drill down as specifically as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it the trial. If you like to dive into analytics and can see the value in leveraging networks then Klear is super useful. If you're looking for a tool that will do "everything" for you, this is not it. Klear provides access to insights that you then need to decide how to use.

Managing our Twitter account and connecting with people who can help grow our social presence.

Klear review by Consultant in Market Research
Consultant in Market Research

"Unwrapping your competitors social world"

What do you like best?

With Millions of Profiles & 1000's of Categories, it makes it easier and Klearer to do social listening and to monitor specific influencers who are relevant to my industry.

What do you dislike?

I just want to use the power of Klear technology to unwrap other social networks :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a social monitoring solution to watch your brand grow against your competitors and connect you with millions of influencers in a very efficient manner then this is the only way :)

Klear is a solution which has already offered my clients some great insights on how they can promote their brands and diversify their social spend on Social Networks.

I am making new business relationships with social network gurus and this has helped me gain much more exposure to my various consumer brands and products

Klear review by Tamara M.
Tamara M.

"Not only a great product but a great company to work with"

What do you like best?

The great thing about Klear is that it is clear, concise and easy to use. There is no mystery when you are using the product.

What do you dislike?

If I had to nitpick, creating and deleting social media comparisons are not intuitive.

The great thing about Klear is it quickly and simply allows me to understand how well my social media initiatives are performing and helps me compare myself against others in my peer group.

Klear review by Martha N.
Martha N.

"Social Listening Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Klear is a fantastic social media software which allows you to find and connect with influencers, listen to them and to measure what matters.

What do you dislike?

This software is costly but itĀ“s worth to pay.

You are able to find new trends that allows you to adapt your strategy.

ItĀ“s easy to identify influencers, to connect with them and build relationships which has benefits for a company.

Klear review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Easily identify people you should be engaging with"

What do you like best?

Clean UI, valuable data easily accessible, and the list feature is fantastic for keeping an eye on important people.

What do you dislike?

Engaging within app is a little clumsy but definitely functional.

Identifying and joining conversations people are already having about my business and areas of promise. The power of micro-influence is a game changer!

Klear review by User in Computer Software

"Social Influencer search tool"

What do you like best?

Easy of searching for keywords/skills and then applying a geographic filter to it. This really helps to home in on influencers.

I particularly like the ease of use for searching by keywords/skill sets with the refined search for type e.g. power users and geographic area.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to see more social networks added

Fast search for key influencers to engage with.

Klear review by Meghan M. B.
Meghan M. B.

"Essential tool in my social business tool kit"

What do you like best?

The ability to not only find influential people but to see who they're having conversations with.

What do you dislike?

Minor UI improvements could be made. Example, following someone within the app vs pop up.

Engaging with people who are already talking about my business, joining their conversations and creating advocates.

Klear review by Travis W.
Travis W.

"I love Klear / Twtrland for Analytics and Social Media Monitoring"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting and the ability to monitor competitors and hashtags effectively.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to easily export the Twitter users who use certain keywords... I could use these to create custom audiences in Twitter ad campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outstanding support. The team is available for any issues. Great tool and a great team.

Event monitoring and competitor analytics, primarily.

Klear review by Administrator in Import and Export
Administrator in Import and Export

"Twtrland is a great tool for monitoring analyzing and generating leads and tracking competitors"

What do you like best?

I think the best feature is that it's a tool you can use to directly track your competitors landscape and develop a corresponding strategy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the fees are not as competitive as other monitoring marketing options. But overall believe its worth the Fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around on the platform with the free trial to see what features are best suited for you

I especially like the ability to track my competitors and create an entire content strategy plan. Also great community building tool.

Klear review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Klear (formerly Twtrland)"

What do you like best?

I like the depth and breadth of the analysis on an account and the tracking of keywords and hashtags for surfacing influencers

What do you dislike?

I think the navigation could be improved and editing capabilities for monitors could be improved.

Doing competitive and demographic analysis on client and competing accounts.

Learning about Klear?

* We monitor all Klear reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.