Klear

Klear is a social intelligence platform. They measure the social web and let brands utilize our social monitoring, influencer marketing and competitive research tools to do smarter marketing.

Work for Klear?

Learning about Klear?

Klear Reviews

Ask Klear a Question
Showing 24 Klear reviews
Klear review by <span>Saumar D.</span>
Saumar D.

"Analytics, Influencer Mapping & Online Monitoring made easy. Very easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease and depth of monitoring available, for your own data, and that of your competitors. Also like the smart user interface and various features to map, track and understand your influencers. But probably the best thing about them is their customer service - the team is very open to feedback and over the last year or so, I have seen them adopt many new features based on feedback.

What do you dislike?

There is still no access to LinkedIn, which makes the data incomplete at times. Also, until recently they did not have downloadable reports. This was a let down. But not any more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely consider it if you need

1. campaign- to-campaign monitoring in a smart, easy to use manner. Highly useful for social media pro/consultants who love to be hands-on but does not have the time and tenacity to crunch data and create reports every time.

2. slice, dice and organize your influencers/ followers and use the intel for inputs for your campaigns. (No other tool is as comprehensive in influencer mapping as Klear!)

1. Campaign reporting

2. Competitor Intelligence

3. Social Media Monitoring

4. Influencer Mapping

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Klear
Klear review by <span>A.J. G.</span>
A.J. G.

"Klear is Fantastic for Influencer Outreach"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to find the top influencers in almost any niche. I also love how easy it is to look at the top socially shared content from top brands.

What do you dislike?

So far there is really nothing that I don't like. It would be nice to export some of this data directly into a twitter ad but I am told some of that is in the pipe already :)

We use Klear for ideation. You want to kick butt at content marketing...look at works and does not work for the top brands and blogs in your niche.

You can easily see which posts are moving the needle and what topics resonate with their audiences. You should be making similar content.

We also use Klear for influencer outreach. If you can email your content to the right people they can help amplify your message much further than you can and with more credibility.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Klear review by <span>Kez B.</span>
Kez B.

"It just makes social media so Klear...."

What do you like best?

- Ability to see how you rate in terms of engagement, popularity, talkative...

- Able to search for influencers in the community of your choice quickly and easily and, if you want, convert them into lists or follow/engage with them through the platform

- Easily analyse your community/network

- It's my one-stop shop for pretty much all of my community management needs (I can't schedule and easily respond to mentions but I have other tools for that....

What do you dislike?

- It's not something that we need right now, but being able to more easily integrate with Twitter/facebook ads would be awesome

- Listening/monitoring could be improved by having more parameters

- A search to see key buzzwords/hashtags/phrases in a specific industry: e.g: being able to put "developers" and not only see the influencers but see key words that you might want to monitor based on that search or based on the analysis of the company brand profiles

- Instagram, LinkedIn, G+, YT etc would be great to be added to it as well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would particularly recommend this platform for start-up companies and those people looking for more than just a Social Media Strategy. I head up Events & Community at Paddle, and I don't know of another platform which offers me such an ease of use and such an array of Community Management possibilities. It is simply fantastic!

We are at the start of launching our marketing department and we are a start-up tech company aimed at developers. Therefore, right now, it is all about monitoring, finding conversations and sparking up convos and relationships with key influencers. This is great for understanding the community as it stands now and to see the potential AND...EASILY make that potential a reality.

I can't rave about it enough.

For where we are in the business right now, Klear offers me everything I need.

I have just moved from Twitter to Paddle, and the first thing I did, was say "We need Klear" - and we got it, then and there because I am so sold on the importance, and it was easy to relay and sell that importance to the CEO and my colleagues.

Klear review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"I Can See Klearly Now Mine and My Client's Influence on Social"

What do you like best?

Jaime from Klear was a great contact, the customer support on Klear is fantastic and helpful. Klear quantifies influence with a score, reminiscent of Klout and Kred, but the presentation, ease of use and power of the platform speaks volumes. Everything feels useful and visually attractive for clients.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the historical data limitation. I realize that it is very expensive to house and save historical data, but again, in general that is a very expensive tall order that you can't expect for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial, request a demo and have fun!

Showing reputation management, return on investment with social media, change in influence over time, and showing impact with social media campaigns.

Klear review by <span>Erik S.</span>
Erik S.

"Amazing tool for Marketers in the digital space (Social focused)"

What do you like best?

I have been a user on the platform for a while and have seen it grow. I would say the top features I love are:

1) Customer service

2) Platform Customization capabilities

3) Influencer identification & Analytics

4) Competitive analysis

What do you dislike?

I would like additional data sources.

Initially it started as Twitter only but the team has already added additional sources and I assume they will be adding more down the road

Recommendations to others considering the product

at the very least test it out. They have a free version. you won't regret it

well..... where do I start:

1) Understanding what competitors are up to

2) Identify influencers / advocated you would want to engage with as a brand

3) Understand your audience interests

Klear review by <span>Jon Angelo G.</span>
Jon Angelo G.

"Klear has been instrumental to developing and refining my social media strategy."

What do you like best?

Helps keep social media on target.

Real time actionable insights into social media data.

Monitoring topics and other actors in my space.

What do you dislike?

Costly, but worth it.

Deep and comprehensive analytics of large followings are an addon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you try it, it sells itself.

Actionable data at a glance, with the options to drill down into details.

Competitor analytic. Monitor competitors and partners.

Spot developing trends in you topics and have the ability to respond quickly.

Learn which of your updates is getting most traction on different platforms.

Identify important influencers and reach out to them.

Learning about Klear?

* We monitor all Klear reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.