Klenty

Klenty is a sales prospecting automation tool that can help you find prospects, outreach and follow-up at scale. Klenty integrates directly with a number of CRMs like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot etc to help you execute custom workflows. With Klenty, your inbound and outbound sales teams can manage more leads and close more deals.

Work for Klenty?

Learning about klenty?

Klenty Reviews

Ask klenty a Question
Showing 17 klenty reviews
klenty review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="bdb513eb-6e47-463f-ad71-4b0a3f786e87">Sumit K.</span>
Sumit K.
" itemprop="name" />

"Feature-rich software which offers lots of flexibility"

What do you like best?

The ability to create unlimited templates with lots of custom fields. I use over a 100 templates to customize and personalize my cold and warm email outreach to 10 distinct customer categories. Klenty does a great job of letting me manage all of that very easily. The second great feature, are the customized workflows for emails - it's allows me to send the most relevant email based on the user's engagement with my mail campaign.

What do you dislike?

I found the search function to be a little weak, especially when I've recently updated a prospect but that issue was fixed recently by the team after I brought it to their attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using Klenty - my emails look good and are highly personalized,

We are a data platform that is scaling up rapidly, and we are delivering that growth with a very small team. Klenty automates a very large part of the email outreach process for us. Also, by connecting to Klenty via API from our platform, we create and update prospect data in real-time and also start the email campaigns automatically.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Klenty
klenty review by Tiago P.
Tiago P.

"To me, the best software for email sequences"

What do you like best?

The ability to sync contacts with my CRM, as well as importing contacts from google spreadsheets or one by one (other softwares lacked a lot in this regard).

Klenty allows me to treat a single prospect, or a huge number of contacts at the same time. I can do a cold email campaign, or a tailored sequence to a single person

Also, the emails look like they were written from my inbox, unlike, for example, Mailchimp automation, where the emails look very "markety"

What do you dislike?

The interface is not 100% user friendly sometimes (work flows could improve).

The chrome extension does not have enough information about a single prospect, and it should, in the very least, include a link to their profile inside of Klenty.

The prospect's profile in Klenty should have a dedicated page, in my opinion, but the way it is now is acceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember to update your prospects on Klenty (from CRM especially). If you have a deal and you send an email to them with Klenty's extension, and the person is not created in Klenty, you will not get the open data

Sales automation. We are a small company and cannot nurture every lead in an organic way. Klenty allows me to do some customization to my emails so that they are targeted.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

klenty review by suzanne m.
suzanne m.

"Klenty has taken an innovative step forward in the cold email market"

What do you like best?

By far, my favorite feature is the "Journey" feature which allows deep customization and flexibility with conditional emailing options. I hadn't been able to find a provider that was able to help me with our complex conditional cold email process... Klenty has been the only one with flexible features such as webhooks, customizable conditional emailing rules, and awesome reporting tools.

What do you dislike?

The interface runs in ajax or something, so once in a while it can be slow to refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out the flexibility that the Journeys have to offer, and use the conditional functionality to tailor your communications to the right people at the right time depending on how they interact with your emails.

We have a very elaborate cold emailing system that no provider had been able to help us with automating. Now with our Klenty Journeys, we can truly put it all on auto pilot and don't have to manually move contacts from one list to another, or manually notify team members of a prospect's disposition in the Journey. Plus, the team there has been very receptive to any suggestions or needs we've had. Really a great group of people to work with!

klenty review by Rodrigo R.
Rodrigo R.

"Best follow-up and lead generator tool to get your new clients"

What do you like best?

Great features to start cold talking. KLENTY has been very well developed as a IT tool and provides all the features you need to start cold talking and even with current clients in order to automate your conversations. Totally recommended!

What do you dislike?

Since Linked removed the ability to get contacts from the KLENTY Chrome Extension, the missing prospector from Linkedin has been very needed. However this is something that had happened to all apps working with scrapping at Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tedious follow-up with prospects, follow-up with existing clients. THe main benefit is time saving as well as to have a full automated tool to generate more conversations with companies to do business.

klenty review by Ali S.
Ali S.

"Feature-rich software that provides lots of flexibility"

What do you like best?

Incredible shows to commence cold talking. KLENTY has been extremely very much created as an IT device and gives every one of the highlights you have to commence cold talking and even with current customers keeping in ideas the conclusion goal to robotize your discussions. Completely recommended!

What do you dislike?

Since Linked evacuated the capacity to get cable connections from the KLENTY Chrome Extension, the missing miner from Linkedin has already been exceptionally required. Nevertheless this is something that got occurred for all applications working with rejecting at Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Repetitive catch up with prospects, catch up with existing customers. The basic principle advantage is effective as well as have a complete mechanized device to generate more discussions with organizations to work collectively.

KLENTY has been extremely all around created being an THIS device and provides each of the illustrates you need to get began cool talking and even with current customers in an attempt to computerize your discussions.

klenty review by Navin M.
Navin M.

"Extremely useful, helped us grow tremendously"

What do you like best?

It's extremely functional, and the team's support has consistently exceeded expectations. We've been fortunate to use the application from the early days of our own business, and it has been super helpful in our growth.

What do you dislike?

Can be little hard for first-timers because of the extensive features available. Requires a little learning time, especially if you're new to email automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely suggest you use it. The team's support has been excellent, and you'll quickly find yourself managing it without any difficulty.

They've helped us with our outreach efforts, and allowed us to reach audiences we couldn't before. They've been especially effective with their support and knowledge on how to best approach cold emailing, and what we need to do to optimize our efforts.

klenty review by Sofia A.
Sofia A.

"Klenty is the software I had been searching for"

What do you like best?

Incredible features to begin cold talking. KLENTY has been extremely very much created as an IT device and gives every one of the best parts you have to begin frosty talking and even with current customers keeping in mind the end goal to automate your discussions.

What do you dislike?

Since Linked evacuated the capacity to get contacts from the KLENTY Chrome Extension, the missing miner from Linkedin has been exceptionally required. However this is something that had happened to all applications working with rejecting at Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

KLENTY has been extremely all around created as an IT device and gives every one of the highlights you have to begin cool talking and even with current customers so as to computerize your discussions.

Recurring hook ups with potential clients, catch up with existing customers. The principle advantage is efficient and also to have a full automated device to create more discussions with organizations to work together.

klenty review by Juanita G.
Juanita G.

"Klenty tool review"

What do you like best?

Incredible highlights to begin chilly talking. KLENTY remains extremely very a lot created as a good This well as provides every one associated with the shows a person have to begin frosty speaking and even with current clients keeping in thoughts the conclusion goal in order to robotize your conversations. Totally suggested!

What do you dislike?

Given that Linked evacuated the particular ability to obtain connections from the KLENTY Chrome Expansion, the particular lacking miner through Linkedin has already already been exceptionally required. Nonetheless this is something which had occurred to any or all applications working along with rejecting at Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

KLENTY offers been extremely almost all around created being an THIS device plus provides every 1 of the teaches you need to get began awesome talking and actually with current clients to be able in order to automate your personal conversations.

Repeated catch upward with prospects, meet upward with present customers. The essential benefit is effective and also in order to have a complete mechanized device to produce more discussions along with organizations to functionality together.

klenty review by User in Higher Education

"Klenty Review"

What do you like best?

I have been using it a lot lately at my job. I mainly use it to send email to prospects in bulk and on the go. It makes my work easy because I am able to send bulk emails to people we are looking to hire. Interview scheduling is very easy too and it gets added to my calendar on one click saving me a lot of time on adding numerous interviews during the week.

What do you dislike?

I wish their mobile version was well integrated and had all the features. It is very difficult to use Klenty on my phone right now which makes my work a bit slow and slugggish. If they can fix that, it would be very helpful because then I can make interview appointments on my phone and would be able to reply to prospects faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. Worth a try, the interface is very good and you can work your way through it quickly and in a couple of minutes.

I use it at Case Western to help my University recruit new staff members year round. This is much better than Hirevue and also makes my job very easy giving me the freedom to interview more people and talk to them for prospective hiring.

klenty review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Best Email Management and Sales tool"

What do you like best?

As a professor, I have to manage a few hundred emails each semester. Managing all the communication when you need to contact each student individually becomes harder each semester. Klenty has really helped me with that. What I really like about Klenty is that my emails never look like they have been edited or they have been sent from a 2nd party email provider.

Also, it is really easy to import contacts from the classroom roster. I don't have to individually copy and paste emails.

What do you dislike?

The website seems to be geared towards a sales or marketing person than a general user so it takes some time to learn the jargon such as 'prospects' etc. My linkedIn to klenty connection isn't as good as the gmail to klenty connection. That could've been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in sales or marketing, this tool is made for you. For others, go though the help section and contact the customer service before you give up. Klenty can be a fun experience once you know your way around it. Don't forget to refresh your emails every once in a while.

Communication management, class announcements for things like quizzes, tests etc. Automated responses when I'm out of office etc.

klenty review by Ravikumar K.
Ravikumar K.

"A perfect solution for cold email automation"

What do you like best?

Very easy to manage prospects and send cold email campaigns (with automated follow ups). On request, we have been given a custom feature to mark CC. The support & handholding deserves a special mention here.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered any specific feature that we disliked. Probably a mobile app to keep a track of the cadence would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really need a clean tool to manage the outbound sales pursuits, this could be very handy

Scaling our outbound outreach even in a complete new Geography. It helped significantly to reduce manual processes that was very cumbersome & laborious

klenty review by Kaylib B.
Kaylib B.

"An exceptional platform, world class support! Everyone in cold call sales should use this!"

What do you like best?

Klenty has provided the best customer support of any email prospecting platform. The interface is simple to use and I have already had great results!

In 1 month of using Klenty, our company has seen a 2x increase in qualified leads, alongside a 20% increase in revenue dollars.

I would recommend Klenty to and small or start up business looking to make a quick impact in positive sales growth.

What do you dislike?

Certain parts of the interface can be hard to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your email lists converted to CSV, and make sure you have names to go with the emails!

We were looking to start a concerted cold email campaign to boost sales prospects and traffic to our website and social media.

klenty review by Anand E.
Anand E.

"A perfect solution for cold email automation"

What do you like best?

It saves me a lot of time. Automated the entire outbound sales process.

What do you dislike?

Usability, Reports can be improved for the betterment of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Advise your sales team to use klenty, this will definitely reduce your salespersons work and improve the number of conversions.

Scaling our outbound outreach. Reduces a lot of the manual processes that we have to do otherwise. Saves our sales team a lot of time. And Additionally, we are using it to find out email ids of the prospect.

klenty review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Nice package, Great support and willing to work for you!"

What do you like best?

These guys had solid online support that was always wiling to set up a skype call if the chat was to cumbersome. But what I really liked was how they were willing to add features that we needed. My company does not have a CRM and they were super flexible with helping add things to their filters and prospects that allowed us to get usable data from it

What do you dislike?

Platform wasn't as intuitive as i would have liked. That caused a few glitches with campaigns that took me a while to understand

Automated personalized email marketing for an entire team of sales/production employees so they could stay busy working instead of marketing.

klenty review by Alex  U.
Alex U.

"Perfect for generating leads "

What do you like best?

From someone who is relatively new to sales and lead generating, Klenty was a highly effective and simple to use tool that allowed me to quickly generate leads in a genuine and customisable manner.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they had more functionality - however their great team has assured me that up and coming feature are still to come!

Automated lead generation - it has allowed me to automate my prospecting and optimise my time for closing accounts

klenty review by Dave K.
Dave K.

"Good Overall"

What do you like best?

Cadences are really great. Super flexible.

What do you dislike?

Reminders don't cancel after replies. This means wasted time looking at reminders that don't need to be there.

Being able to do outreach and follow-up with several contacts.

klenty review by User in Computer Software

"Solid Product for Email Automation"

What do you like best?

Very inexpensive compared to the competition.

What do you dislike?

Very buggy and I've received multiple complaints from prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the money, go w/ a better product.

Prospecting and getting infront of new customers.

Learning about Klenty?

* We monitor all Klenty reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.