Kloudio

Kloudio gives users the power to access and update any database within Google Sheets - without any IT involvement or query language necessary.

Work for Kloudio?

Learning about Kloudio?

Kloudio Reviews

Ask Kloudio a Question
Showing 20 Kloudio reviews
Kloudio review by Rafi A.
Rafi A.

"Worth the price! No argue here"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate my database with the google sheets and refresh it periodically

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app it’s kind of laggy and somehow we need to specify the timezone in the SQL Query so the date timezone is correct.

- create automated kpi, it saves hundreds of hours

- create an alert in slack when some metrics is not achieved, so every team is not working in silo

- create automated facebook audience upload using email md5 in google sheets from databases

- create product feed for facebook ads

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kloudio
Kloudio review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"Kloudio"

What do you like best?

Making lucid reports update in near real time with some SQL and VBA magic. You can really push the needle with updates and cells populating much needed information.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while the report won't update. This reason, however, is reaching - there's very little to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think hard before investing in a bigger BI/Reporting tool which are expensive. Kloudio can do a much of that larger-based reporting as needed. The obvious upside is that majority of users are very comfortable with g-suite as it is.

Dynamic, replicating reporting. Getting metrics. Saving thousands of hours updating reports, etc.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Kloudio review by Shobhit D.
Shobhit D.

"Great for Non Techies using data"

What do you like best?

- Simple integration with database

- Good onboarding support and helpdocs

- Cost Effective

What do you dislike?

- Some more more visualization features will be nice, but sufficient for most use cases

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are spending time writing SQL queries or others writing it for you, you will benefit from it.

Earlier we would need to wait for our tech team to write SQL queries for getting access to particular datasets, but now we can get it ourselces.

Kloudio review by Luís C.
Luís C.

"Automate your Work!"

What do you like best?

Gives me the opportunity of focusing on the essential. All the reports are automated because of Kloudio.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it breaks, and Google sheets gets no data until the next auto-refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend this product. Easy way ( no coding skills needed ) to query databases and automate the work exporting to Excel or Google Spreadsheets

All the reporting stuff is automated tight now.

Kloudio review by Administrator

"Minimal Use"

What do you like best?

It was a simple way for me to connect my AWS data warehouse into google sheets for reporting.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, the product has worked as I had expected. There was one time where there was an outtage which delayed a report, but luckily it was not time sensative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to an easy ETL from your data warehouse to Google Sheets, then this is a cheap and easy solution for that problem. This allows you to not have to roll your own solution which has development costs along with the maintenance costs.

Google sheets <> AWS Redshift

Kloudio review by Sean S.
Sean S.

"Kloudio makes it super easy tool to pull/push data from another datasource"

What do you like best?

The easy of setup. I was able to create a connection to my RedShift database without issues. Then I created my queries (Reports), and finally, configured my GSheet to use the Report to pull in the data I wanted.

What do you dislike?

At first, the queries (Reports) would only display up to 10 results. However, I reached out to the development team and they added an option to see all results. Super handy

We are using Kloudio to bring data in from our time tracking system to better understand where our resource time is being spent. This has really given us better insights into the effectiveness of our employees.

Kloudio review by Bryan M.
Bryan M.

"Flexible, high-volume transfer from legacy systems to GSuite"

What do you like best?

The ability to use standard SQL to insert data into any Google sheets.

Regular scheduling.

Intuitive add-ons makes management easy for individual users

What do you dislike?

Currently no method to insert exceptions into an independent database.

Shifting of data from legacy system and sharing with mobile users in a secure manner.

Kloudio review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Kloudio PostgreSQL to Google Sheets"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling and filter features along with the simplicity

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the pricing model - $500/yr for 30 reports and 30 schedules is a lot for a personal use tool (how I am using it right now).

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the 30 report and 30 schedule limit, you have to be frugal when building. Re-use of multi-purpose reports is my best approach.

No business problems. I am using it to support a personal website's data feed.

Kloudio review by Ankit S.
Ankit S.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Appearance,when I used kludio to prepare various dashboards. It turned out to be very appealing and graphical representation was upto the marl

What do you dislike?

not too many options.Had faced an issue while connecting it with SQL and google sheets and often the data did not get refresh.

Dashboards.It is very vibrant and appealing. Many dashboards were prepared.However connecting data is bit tedious and often faced an issue with google sheet connection (Live)

Kloudio review by Luc V.
Luc V.

"Very good to sync Posgresql Database "

What do you like best?

To extract my ERP data with SQL formula and have it on my Google spreadsheets

What do you dislike?

To not be able to choose in which cell we can sync our data from an existing tab on my spreadsheet

To make BI monitoring sheets

Kloudio review by Candace P.
Candace P.

"Reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

Very fast, flexible and easy reporting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time- fulfilling all of our needs

Large data outputs needed for business analysis.

Kloudio review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Under clear evolution"

What do you like best?

I use Kloudio to connect MSSQL with Google Sheets from more than 1 year, it's a great solution with minor stability issues with no impact at all.

What do you dislike?

Stability. Sometimes things seems to stop working for a couple of hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't forget to grat access to Kloudio IP address in you datacenter or nothing will work.

CRM Reports

CRM Dashboards

Kloudio review by Andres S.
Andres S.

"Awesome product"

What do you like best?

Awesome product and support, we use it for many different things, and saved us a lot of time so far, it lowers our dependence on IT to create reports and operational procedures

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, it's a great product and that's it

We can create our own reports with the data directly from DB, this is incredible, we save time and we work faster

Kloudio review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Kloudio helps us with integrating our analytics database with financial team and delivery"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and simplicity, good set of features for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit too slow. The interface could be better.

We are integrating multiple systems like jira, salesforce, invoicing into one analytics database and then using kloud.io to easily put that data into google spreadsheets which we use a lot.

Kloudio review by Consultant

"Decent but needs work"

What do you like best?

I like the fact I could easily connect a database to google sheets. This allowed me to run calculations and share these with others without having to share data.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the fact we had to refresh the data and connect to the system each time we opened up google sheets.

I was looking to create a dashboard in google using google sheets and our databases data. The idea behind Kloudio is great but the overall experience needed some work.

Kloudio review by User

"Prevented need to engage engineering"

What do you like best?

Was simple to use for non-technical user, solved a problem quickly, and much cheaper than engaging development team.

What do you dislike?

Took a little time to figure out, but nothing serious.

Quick turnaround of insights required to support customer questions.

Kloudio review by User

"Easy to use but lack features"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to understand and quite easy to use. AN ok alternative to supermetrics

What do you dislike?

It's missing integration for the organic data from Facebook. COmpared to supermetrics, it's lacking some features

Have all data from the platforms I use integrated in google spreadsheets. Mostly to do some reporting

Kloudio review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Pretty Stable & Constantly Improving"

What do you like best?

That it's constantly getting better. I see the changes and connectors being added

What do you dislike?

Error messages and ease of use can be better

Connected redshift to google cloud eseamlessly

Kloudio review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education

"Cloud Review"

What do you like best?

Fast communication and problem solving issues

What do you dislike?

Slow processing time of users and administrators

Communication

Time saving

Kloudio review by Administrator

"Cloud"

What do you like best?

Performance. Security of the device

What do you dislike?

Quality

And security level s.

Administration

Learning about Kloudio?

* We monitor all Kloudio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.