Knackmap

Knackmap is a Social Media Marketing and Planning Tool built for agencies and brands. Knackmap brings together the key areas of a Social Media Marketers job and puts it into an efficient workflow.

Work for Knackmap?

Showing 11 Knackmap reviews
Knackmap review by <span>Alain M.</span>
Alain M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use schedugram before which is super costly and other apps like hootsuite but knackmap is a great alternative tool that I found out that is better and cheaper than other tools around the web. It helps me boost my sales and profit went up the roof for my computer and software business that needs constant marketing everyday.

What do you dislike?

Well to be honest so far what i dont like is that they dont have a mobile app yet. but i guess it will be pretty much be available soon now that they have more reach of customers. So I just want to accomplish all things with just few clicks and a mobile app for android and ios is I guess the next big thing since other social media like hootsuite and schedugram doesn't offer it. but it will be awesome if knackmap can cater to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So if you want to boost your social media marketing experience i would like to recommend that you try Knackmap which is a social media marketing and planning tool that is like a swiss knife that it has many feature and all in one software to manage your social media like facebook, twitter, instagram and other social media platform that is available to date. I bet you can save time and money using this software and also a good thing is you dont have to pay to test out all features so you can dive deep ahead without limitations.

My problem is selling my product to the right customers, since the dawn of digital age the social media platforms pave the way to reach groups and customers with target mindset and industry is reached. So the new problem that we face is that in updating our social media pages like fb and twitter, instagram were having problem posting on multiple account and also posting it timely as the user is awake. So Whenever we post something it is already too late or too early on the user. so in order for us to do that we use knackmap which is super beneficial to our organization. Since the time we use knackmap we just post every weekend and not be problematic of the time our post will go thru since they have scheduling platform that is number one power of the software they have.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Knackmap
Knackmap review by <span>Paul H.</span>
Paul H.
Validated Review

A solution for Instagram scheduling!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Unlike other scheduling software, Knackmap allows you to schedule to Instagram without the need for manually approving each post, which can be demanding if you have multiple accounts to manage. Knackmap also posts to all the other networks seamlessly and the customer service is friendly and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike, pricing is fair, it has saved a huge amount of time, removed complications and the service is brilliant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does what it's meant to, its fairly priced - your life will get easier!

Instagram scheduling - as far as I am aware no other software can autopost with no further approval needed.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Joshua White of Knackmap

Thanks so much for your feedback Paul! It's been an absolute pleasure to have you onboard - thanks so much for your ongoing support! :)

- Josh

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Knackmap review by <span>Xu P.</span>
Xu P.

My social media assistant

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Knackmap helps me managing my social media accounts. I usually plan ahead a week's posts during the weekend and I'll focus on my other works during the weekdays. It saved me a lot of focus on managing my social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything I dislike about Knackmap.

I'm quite busy recently and don't have much time on managing social media accounts. But I find it's necessary to keep showing up on social media or else people will forgot about me. It also helps me building up my reputation on the Internet.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Joshua White of Knackmap

Hey Xu,

Thanks so much for being a legend and sharing your thoughts - your support is truly helpful! :)

Knackmap review by <span>Daila S.</span>
Daila S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Knackmap is simple to use and has everything ready for you in the one place. The dashboard gives you a cohesive outline of upcoming posts, previous searches and saved ideas while the content calendar gives you a detailed visual outlook of the month's social media. Fresh content is never hard to find with the discover tool, and no idea goes forgotten with the option to save draft posts.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Knackmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Knackmap is a fail safe option.

As a digital project manager, I work with client social media platforms every day. Knackmap has made my job infinitely easier, by allowing me to schedule in advance all planned posts and focus on other aspects of my job.

Knackmap review by <span>Ashley C.</span>
Ashley C.
Validated Review

Knackmap, my social media bible!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The system is flawless, easy to navigate, easy to use and it's so simple to schedule my activity.

Setting up my Knackmap account was a really enjoyable process because the team personally created a plan suited to my needs, which is a rarity with these social media plans. They answered all my questions promptly and have been extremely patient and understanding, which is important when you're learning as you go.

The dashboard makes it easy for me to see at a quick glance what activity I have scheduled, and the monitoring dashboard means I'm able to interact with my audience with ease, and on real time. It's great to a full snapchat of my posts, and how they're tracking across ALL channels.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Knackmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Knackmap are incredible! The process has been seamless, and the online support has been a massive benefit to myself and our company.

Having all my socials in the one place has made my role as Marketing and Communications Manager so much easier. We need to ensure we are posting across all platforms, and sometimes certain channels are left off due to lack of time, or simply forgetting. Knackmap ensures we are reaching our audience regularly, which is really important in the Advertising Industry.

This product has taken the stress out of my role because I am able to schedule everything, without having to go back and check on each site individually. I can see how things are tracking in real time, and it ensures that no consumer interaction goes unnoticed.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Joshua White of Knackmap

Thanks so much for the review Ashley.

We love the fact that you have been so happy with our product so far, and hope that the features we are looking to roll out in the coming months will make it even more useful!

Knackmap review by User

A great tool for Social Media

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The system was very intuitive. You can pretty much go into it and do whatever you want immediately, without much instructions. But what I really liked the best was the Scheduling of posts. That was really helpful since I could just schedule a few posts and check on them later for feedback.

The dashboard does a good job of showing me very quickly what I posted and the upcoming posts. The monitor feed they provide is really helpful in checking up the statuses of the posts I made. And the calendar tool is just really great in general. It shows me what I posted on what date and what posts are to be posted on a specific date.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about Knackmap particularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Knackmap was a really great experience. It has pretty much what you'll need for Social Media Marketing.

Before using Knackmap, I had to open all of my social media accounts and go from there. Knackmap saved me a lot of time and effort with the tools that they offer, and a cheap starting price at that.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Joshua White of Knackmap

Hello,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so happy that you have enjoyed the product so far.

Remember, we are always nearby if you need anything!

Learning about Knackmap?

* We monitor all Knackmap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Knackmap to Similar Solutions