Knackmap

4.9

Knackmap is a Social Media Marketing and Planning Tool built for agencies and brands. Knackmap brings together the key areas of a Social Media Marketers job and puts it into an efficient workflow.

Work for Knackmap?

Learning about Knackmap?

Compare Knackmap to Similar Solutions

Knackmap Reviews

Ask Knackmap a Question
Showing 12 Knackmap reviews
Knackmap review by Alain M.
Alain M.

"Very usefull app saves my time and money going thru all my social media marketing experience"

What do you like best?

I use schedugram before which is super costly and other apps like hootsuite but knackmap is a great alternative tool that I found out that is better and cheaper than other tools around the web. It helps me boost my sales and profit went up the roof for my computer and software business that needs constant marketing everyday.

What do you dislike?

Well to be honest so far what i dont like is that they dont have a mobile app yet. but i guess it will be pretty much be available soon now that they have more reach of customers. So I just want to accomplish all things with just few clicks and a mobile app for android and ios is I guess the next big thing since other social media like hootsuite and schedugram doesn't offer it. but it will be awesome if knackmap can cater to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So if you want to boost your social media marketing experience i would like to recommend that you try Knackmap which is a social media marketing and planning tool that is like a swiss knife that it has many feature and all in one software to manage your social media like facebook, twitter, instagram and other social media platform that is available to date. I bet you can save time and money using this software and also a good thing is you dont have to pay to test out all features so you can dive deep ahead without limitations.

My problem is selling my product to the right customers, since the dawn of digital age the social media platforms pave the way to reach groups and customers with target mindset and industry is reached. So the new problem that we face is that in updating our social media pages like fb and twitter, instagram were having problem posting on multiple account and also posting it timely as the user is awake. So Whenever we post something it is already too late or too early on the user. so in order for us to do that we use knackmap which is super beneficial to our organization. Since the time we use knackmap we just post every weekend and not be problematic of the time our post will go thru since they have scheduling platform that is number one power of the software they have.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Knackmap
Knackmap review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"A solution for Instagram scheduling!"

What do you like best?

Unlike other scheduling software, Knackmap allows you to schedule to Instagram without the need for manually approving each post, which can be demanding if you have multiple accounts to manage. Knackmap also posts to all the other networks seamlessly and the customer service is friendly and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike, pricing is fair, it has saved a huge amount of time, removed complications and the service is brilliant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does what it's meant to, its fairly priced - your life will get easier!

Instagram scheduling - as far as I am aware no other software can autopost with no further approval needed.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Knackmap review by Xu P.
Xu P.

"My social media assistant"

What do you like best?

Knackmap helps me managing my social media accounts. I usually plan ahead a week's posts during the weekend and I'll focus on my other works during the weekdays. It saved me a lot of focus on managing my social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything I dislike about Knackmap.

I'm quite busy recently and don't have much time on managing social media accounts. But I find it's necessary to keep showing up on social media or else people will forgot about me. It also helps me building up my reputation on the Internet.

Knackmap review by Daila S.
Daila S.

"Knackmap: simple, helpful, perfect for social media marketers!"

What do you like best?

Knackmap is simple to use and has everything ready for you in the one place. The dashboard gives you a cohesive outline of upcoming posts, previous searches and saved ideas while the content calendar gives you a detailed visual outlook of the month's social media. Fresh content is never hard to find with the discover tool, and no idea goes forgotten with the option to save draft posts.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Knackmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Knackmap is a fail safe option.

As a digital project manager, I work with client social media platforms every day. Knackmap has made my job infinitely easier, by allowing me to schedule in advance all planned posts and focus on other aspects of my job.

Knackmap review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"Knackmap, my social media bible!"

What do you like best?

The system is flawless, easy to navigate, easy to use and it's so simple to schedule my activity.

Setting up my Knackmap account was a really enjoyable process because the team personally created a plan suited to my needs, which is a rarity with these social media plans. They answered all my questions promptly and have been extremely patient and understanding, which is important when you're learning as you go.

The dashboard makes it easy for me to see at a quick glance what activity I have scheduled, and the monitoring dashboard means I'm able to interact with my audience with ease, and on real time. It's great to a full snapchat of my posts, and how they're tracking across ALL channels.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Knackmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Knackmap are incredible! The process has been seamless, and the online support has been a massive benefit to myself and our company.

Having all my socials in the one place has made my role as Marketing and Communications Manager so much easier. We need to ensure we are posting across all platforms, and sometimes certain channels are left off due to lack of time, or simply forgetting. Knackmap ensures we are reaching our audience regularly, which is really important in the Advertising Industry.

This product has taken the stress out of my role because I am able to schedule everything, without having to go back and check on each site individually. I can see how things are tracking in real time, and it ensures that no consumer interaction goes unnoticed.

Knackmap review by User

"A great tool for Social Media"

What do you like best?

The system was very intuitive. You can pretty much go into it and do whatever you want immediately, without much instructions. But what I really liked the best was the Scheduling of posts. That was really helpful since I could just schedule a few posts and check on them later for feedback.

The dashboard does a good job of showing me very quickly what I posted and the upcoming posts. The monitor feed they provide is really helpful in checking up the statuses of the posts I made. And the calendar tool is just really great in general. It shows me what I posted on what date and what posts are to be posted on a specific date.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about Knackmap particularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Knackmap was a really great experience. It has pretty much what you'll need for Social Media Marketing.

Before using Knackmap, I had to open all of my social media accounts and go from there. Knackmap saved me a lot of time and effort with the tools that they offer, and a cheap starting price at that.

Knackmap review by Gail G.
Gail G.

"Awesome marketing tool"

What do you like best?

That I can write posts and schedule them for whenever I need to post no matter what time of day or which day of the week.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it covered more social media sites, but I really like what they have so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service and I definitely recommend it to others who want to get a better handle on their social media marketing.

Managing most of our social media accounts for a week or more ahead of time. It saves me a big chunk of time!

Knackmap review by Marcus R.
Marcus R.

"An easy choice for any social agency"

What do you like best?

Knackmap's planning suits is definitely there strongest feature, being able to reverse engineer each months posts through there tool has helped us cut down time and provide a better experience to our customers.

What do you dislike?

While overall we have really enjoyed using Knackmap, we would really like to see a bit ability to export data for our custom reports to our clients, almost there but not quite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth having a deeper look, some of the most powerful features are hidden away and take some time to find.

We are solving the business problem of creating engaging content efficiently, communicating that to our clients and then being able to accurately report to them afterwards.

Knackmap review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"Excellent tool for social media campaigns"

What do you like best?

Knackmap is very easy to use and has some really great features to help you keep up with social media posting.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but if would be great if Knackmap added more social media sites to reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a quality program that can significantly reduce time spent individually utilizing social media as a resource

Keeping our business in front of clients and prospective clients.

Knackmap review by Gary B.
Gary B.

"Easy to Use and Great Service"

What do you like best?

Knackmap is not only easy to use in every sense but t also has great functionality. To make matters worse when I did have an issue the customer support and service that I received was absolutely outstanding.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly state that there is nothing that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it you will love it.

Improving social media communication.

Knackmap review by Ben N.
Ben N.

"Helped me manage all of my business' social media"

What do you like best?

Scheduling and automation tools save me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about this tool sooner - it is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great, user-friendly tool!

Creating efficiency, saving time, consistent social media content and messaging.

Knackmap review by User in Computer Software

"Cutting Edge"

What do you like best?

The Instagram integration is a great option and point of difference

What do you dislike?

Waiting for awesome new features, particularly customised reporting and online planner

Time and efficiency savings

Learning about Knackmap?

* We monitor all Knackmap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Knackmap to Similar Solutions