knak.

Responsive Marketo email & landing page templates, made simple.

Work for knak.?

Learning about knak.?

knak. Reviews

Ask knak. a Question
Showing 13 knak. reviews
knak. review by <span>Ande K.</span>
Ande K.

Better Metrics that Matter: Increased Email and Landing Page Conversions

What do you like best?

Ease of Use: The Knak interface is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Customizing your template is super easy and fast.

Template Selection: The template selection they have are ALL responsive and from the selection of templates I have purchased, the performance of my e-mails and landing pages have increased to as high as 19% Again, increased 19%.

Marketo Sync: I am a Marketo user and the ability to sync template into my Marketo Design studio makes the user experience of creating emails all the more delightful. Instead of spending a ton of time fixing email code I get to spend more time where it matters (ie: copy, proper CTAs).

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more landing page templates for content promotions!

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best things about the Knak customer experience that they could offer to potential buyers is their free-trial. Give it a shot and see for yourself how much time you can save by using email/landing page templates that already work - very well.

Conversions: My previous webinar invitations had an average 8% click thru rate and after using the template, "Biarritz" my click thru rate increased to 27%. Obviously, these guys know what they're doing when styling templates that convert.

We also used a new landing page template for our webinars, "Erlich". Our average webinar form fills range from 800-1000. Our last webinar had over 2,000 registrants! Why is this important? We've tracked that our webinars drive the most opportunities for our sales team. And when opportunities increase, so do close sales. Everyone is happy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about knak.
knak. review by <span>Talia S.</span>
Talia S.

Responsive templates for Marketo at the tip of your figers

What do you like best?

knak templates comes from understanding the marketer needs as well as the Marketo platform limitations. They save me 90% of the need for code development, I simply choose a knak template and am done within a few minutes!

Also Pierce is highly attentive - I emailed him a need for eCommerce email template - and now I have that as well..

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I do not like. There is always room for more templates, for more niche needs, but overall their service is spot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it - you will never look back.

knak perfectly bridges between by need as a Digital marketer and the limitation in my code development abilities.

What Other Email solution do you use?

knak. review by User in Information Technology and Services

Knak makes creating emails easy

What do you like best?

My company primarily use Knak's email builder for Marketo. The builder has saved me a lot of time and made my job much easier. For the most part, you simply drag and drop to create an email. You don't have to deal with html for the most part, although they do allow that if you want to. With Knak, you'll be building customized emails in minutes as opposed to hours! Knak's support is awesome and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you'll come across a bug. But, Knak is fast to acknowledge and correct it.

The ability to quickly build and customize an email. This has saved me a lot of time!

knak. review by <span>Josh C.</span>
Josh C.

Easy to configure, perfectly responsive.

What do you like best?

From start to finish, the process of implementing the templates was incredibly easy. knak. provides a simple instructional video that perfectly outlines the steps to begin using the templates within Marketo. Literally within 10 minutes I was incorporating a knak. email within a campaign. The responsiveness is great for the ever-growing mobile reader, and we've seen a significant improvement in conversions across all channels using the email templates.

What do you dislike?

The template selection was limited at the launch, but is beginning to improve with frequent additions.

The templates have not only dramatically improved the design of our emails, but also have made the creation of our Marketo campaigns faster and more efficient. The responsiveness has increased mobile conversions and improved how we communicate with our leads and subscribers.

knak. review by User in Design
User in Design

Fast and easy to use.

What do you like best?

Easy and intuitive UI. Lots of templates. Responsive templates. You don't have to be a designer to get started.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more landing page templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try. It does help if you have a little bit of HTML experience, especially if you want make unique customizations. You can definitely get started without any dev or design expertise.

Consistency in our brand and more conversions. We are able to create beautiful and clean emails and landing pages.

knak. review by <span>Josh M.</span>
Josh M.

good stuff

What do you like best?

It's very easy to import landing pages and templates. Fairly easy to customize

What do you dislike?

It'd be nice to have program templates with the email and landing page templates tokenized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need a part-time developer for template customizations

Quick modification and deployment

Learning about knak.?

* We monitor all knak. reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.