knak.

Responsive Marketo email & landing page templates, made simple.

Work for knak.?

Learning about knak.?

knak. Reviews

Ask knak. a Question
Showing 13 knak. reviews
knak. review by Ande K.
Ande K.

"Better Metrics that Matter: Increased Email and Landing Page Conversions"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use: The Knak interface is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Customizing your template is super easy and fast.

Template Selection: The template selection they have are ALL responsive and from the selection of templates I have purchased, the performance of my e-mails and landing pages have increased to as high as 19% Again, increased 19%.

Marketo Sync: I am a Marketo user and the ability to sync template into my Marketo Design studio makes the user experience of creating emails all the more delightful. Instead of spending a ton of time fixing email code I get to spend more time where it matters (ie: copy, proper CTAs).

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more landing page templates for content promotions!

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best things about the Knak customer experience that they could offer to potential buyers is their free-trial. Give it a shot and see for yourself how much time you can save by using email/landing page templates that already work - very well.

Conversions: My previous webinar invitations had an average 8% click thru rate and after using the template, "Biarritz" my click thru rate increased to 27%. Obviously, these guys know what they're doing when styling templates that convert.

We also used a new landing page template for our webinars, "Erlich". Our average webinar form fills range from 800-1000. Our last webinar had over 2,000 registrants! Why is this important? We've tracked that our webinars drive the most opportunities for our sales team. And when opportunities increase, so do close sales. Everyone is happy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about knak.
knak. review by Talia S.
Talia S.

"Responsive templates for Marketo at the tip of your figers"

What do you like best?

knak templates comes from understanding the marketer needs as well as the Marketo platform limitations. They save me 90% of the need for code development, I simply choose a knak template and am done within a few minutes!

Also Pierce is highly attentive - I emailed him a need for eCommerce email template - and now I have that as well..

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I do not like. There is always room for more templates, for more niche needs, but overall their service is spot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it - you will never look back.

knak perfectly bridges between by need as a Digital marketer and the limitation in my code development abilities.

What Other Email solution do you use?

knak. review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Knak makes creating emails easy"

What do you like best?

My company primarily use Knak's email builder for Marketo. The builder has saved me a lot of time and made my job much easier. For the most part, you simply drag and drop to create an email. You don't have to deal with html for the most part, although they do allow that if you want to. With Knak, you'll be building customized emails in minutes as opposed to hours! Knak's support is awesome and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you'll come across a bug. But, Knak is fast to acknowledge and correct it.

The ability to quickly build and customize an email. This has saved me a lot of time!

knak. review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"Easy to configure, perfectly responsive."

What do you like best?

From start to finish, the process of implementing the templates was incredibly easy. knak. provides a simple instructional video that perfectly outlines the steps to begin using the templates within Marketo. Literally within 10 minutes I was incorporating a knak. email within a campaign. The responsiveness is great for the ever-growing mobile reader, and we've seen a significant improvement in conversions across all channels using the email templates.

What do you dislike?

The template selection was limited at the launch, but is beginning to improve with frequent additions.

The templates have not only dramatically improved the design of our emails, but also have made the creation of our Marketo campaigns faster and more efficient. The responsiveness has increased mobile conversions and improved how we communicate with our leads and subscribers.

knak. review by User in Design
User in Design

" Fast and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Easy and intuitive UI. Lots of templates. Responsive templates. You don't have to be a designer to get started.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more landing page templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try. It does help if you have a little bit of HTML experience, especially if you want make unique customizations. You can definitely get started without any dev or design expertise.

Consistency in our brand and more conversions. We are able to create beautiful and clean emails and landing pages.

knak. review by Josh M.
Josh M.

"good stuff"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to import landing pages and templates. Fairly easy to customize

What do you dislike?

It'd be nice to have program templates with the email and landing page templates tokenized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need a part-time developer for template customizations

Quick modification and deployment

knak. review by Ron A.
Ron A.

"Easy-to-use responsive emails and landing page builder, some customization is still likely"

What do you like best?

A basic, but growing library of Marketo-compatible, responsive templates. Quick response to issues created by Marketo releases (changes to WYSIWYG editor, guided templates, etc.).

What do you dislike?

The templates are a great start, but you will likely still need to pull out your HTML editor to make customizations.

Responsive design is a pain in the backside for email, since you're still relegated to using tables and limited CSS. The knak starter sets are a good solution for those that want better performance and user experience on mobile devices.

knak. review by User in Financial Services

"Easy to Use and Great for Businesses that Move at a Fast Pace"

What do you like best?

Knak is very easy to use. There is no training necessary. Knak provides both written and video instruction on how to import new templates as well. The application allows me to get new, responsive templates in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Knak is still building the template library, but new templates are being added each week.

One of the biggest challenges I have is getting a responsive template built quickly and coded properly. Knak eliminates the need for me to get an SOW signed, get approvals, etc. I can simply download a template and import it. The process literally takes minutes instead of weeks as it did previously. I also don't have to worry about finding a developer to do the work.

knak. review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Knak helps us create better emails"

What do you like best?

Knak cuts my email production time. With the new 2.0 email template, I can easily create one-off emails.

What do you dislike?

Since I have the starter subscription, I have to do more customization. So I still have to know some HTML.

Creating better email templates that are responsive, and easy to modify.

knak. review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use email and landing page templates"

What do you like best?

If you use Marketo you probably know how much of a pain it is to create and edit email and landing pages. Knak makes it incredibly easy to import and use a variety of templates for email and landing pages.

What do you dislike?

You’re pretty limited with the number of templates they provide. They have a build your own template functionality but it’s still difficult to create and edit them to your liking.

Easily create and edit templates for marketo.

knak. review by Noah L.
Noah L.

"Knak Email & Landing Page Templates"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use templates with modern design.

What do you dislike?

No real issues. I'm always going to want to see more templates though!

Designing functional and aesthetically pleasing email marketing communication templates with no HTML required. These templates have not only saved us time and money but have also increased our engagement and conversion metrics.

knak. review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Love Knak"

What do you like best?

The templates are so easy to use and the layout is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the marketo integration does not work.

Not having a graphic designer or someone that can code our emails.

knak. review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"Knak - Initial Impressions"

What do you like best?

Produces fairly clean, humanly navigable code.

Provides several various template/layout options.

What do you dislike?

The template customization tool is fairly limited. One example is not being able to resize your imported logo inside the template.

For using email templates, we're trying to iron out Marketo's usability issues

Learning about knak.?

* We monitor all knak. reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.