Knovio

Knovio is the video platform that simplifies how you use video. Publish YouTube-like web pages, create multimedia video presentations, and stream live events and then share and track them seamlessly. Make every video communication more engaging with Knovio.

Work for Knovio?

Learning about Knovio?

Knovio Reviews

Ask Knovio a Question
Showing 66 Knovio reviews
Knovio review by <span>Kirstin L.</span>
Kirstin L.
Invitation from the software vendor

Just the BEST tool for learning & training needs!

What do you like best?

As a learning expert, I often find it difficult to get the most talented corporate citizens to show up and share their expertise with new or more junior audiences. They're the most busy people in any organization precisely BECAUSE of their deep knowledge. So how does an organization download the important expertise residing in the minds of its most successful employees....to the minds of new or aspiring employees? KNOVIO is the answer. With Knovio, I can easily have experts record short or long presentations, which means their wealth of insight can be shared many times with many others - without imposing on their schedules. Knovio is very easy to use to create a synchronized presentation on an iPad - even for a subject matter expert who hasn't used it before. It means we don't need huge budgets any more in Learning & Development for videographers and editors!!! It makes "just in time" audiovisual learning materials easy and cheap to pull together for the organization. I highly recommend this wonderful product!! They recently have added hosting capability for videos and presentation "flip decks" -- very cool!

What do you dislike?

No real issues with it - it does what we need!

Reduces our L&D budget while greatly expanding our library of just in time learning materials. Experts enjoy creating Knovios and those trying to learn LOVE the way Knovio makes video easy to navigate and use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Knovio
Knovio review by <span>Steve C.</span>
Steve C.
Invitation from the software vendor

Affordable and easy for creating high quality narrated presentations

What do you like best?

Ability to send narration invites. Ability to record videos. Ability to upload Power Points, videos, audio. Great reporting tool including intriguing engagement scoring system.

What do you dislike?

Quiz tool needs improvement. Not enough questions types. Shows no score to end user. Need ability to control completion via slide views and/or viewing %. Child/parent slide approach for Power Point animations confuses our users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer support is outstanding. They were particularly helpful in making sure their SCORM exports would work with our LMS.

'This tool substantially reduced the cost of creating narrated presentations and video presentations. We switched from Brainshark to Knovio and essentially have the same tool for far less. Plus this tool lets us keep presentations internal in our LMS (SCORM) or make them external-facing for clients/contractors. Love its engagement reporting as well.

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Knovio review by <span>Tobias V.</span>
Tobias V.

Very clever and fast software.

What do you like best?

I working with this software and I'm glad that I can make a great presentation. Also good chance to share with social media. Perfect way downloads everything that I need.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issue with this software. I really like all of way ow this platform. Very powerful work for all working team. Big helper. Good support service and very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for all working team.Very easy way to understand. Simple of use. All program are concentrate on the profecional side. Will give a higher quality of work.

In our organization,we can add videos in one click. Very fast work with it. We can save a lot of working time. Helps to track information about customers who are interesting about our product.

Knovio review by <span>Harsh S.</span>
Harsh S.

Best for qualitative presentations

What do you like best?

It helps users to upload presentations as well as videos and audios. For arrange the various types of slides it also very useful and efficient. Whenever I share link , I am able to include password which provides security.

What do you dislike?

Custom reports are not created and not that much responsive at that period of time otherwise there is nothing about trouble that I've facing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use for new learners and also allows them to make new presentations and share as per requirements.So, recommend for all who wants to work with the tool which provides efficient and convenient way for making good presentations.

It allows to share our contents and also helps to make presentations perfectly.

Knovio review by <span>Chuck D.</span>
Chuck D.

Master of visual communication

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy way to use video communications without the technical complexity of other solutions.

What do you dislike?

There are features in Knovio that I would use sporadically but I can’t justify the license upgrade for my limited usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in doubt if video is for you, do the trial. You will get access to all the product capabilities and can do real work to see if Knovio is a fit for you.

Knovio let’s my communications “standout” in a good way. People have told me they appreciate me “being there” when I physically can’t be. Using Knovio, I’ve been more successful building trust with my business contacts and enjoy a reputation as being a bit of an innovator.

Knovio review by User

Attentive customer service

What do you like best?

Having the ability to e-mail someone for help and get a response quickly as well as having a webinar with them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some of the features are difficult to find. It is most difficult to edit the videos. The recording can be complicated to do because sometimes you can hear the click of the button when you press stop. This makes the video seem unprofessional.

Also, when trying to edit a video, you want to rewatch it in totality very often to see the changes. In order to watch the clip in totality, you have to preview it. It would be better to just be able to watch the clip in parts like it is possible to do in iMovie. Further, when you do preview it, the buffering takes a LONG time. Even when the video is about 2 minutes long, it takes a long time to load. This prevents you from making progress quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if it meets the needs of your organization. Go through webinars and feel free to ask e-mails

We are making videos with ease and being able to have it in one platform

Learn more about Knovio

Knovio Videos

Learning about Knovio?

* We monitor all Knovio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.