KnowEm

KnowEm is a Social Media management system, a trademark protection service, a brand marketing platform and a social profile all rolled into one! We offer a lot of different services, ranging from our free username search, domain search and trademark search all the way to our Enterprise Dashboard for larger social media account management needs.

Work for KnowEm?
G2 crowd marketing solutions   review 1 2x

Learning about KnowEm?

KnowEm Reviews

Ask KnowEm a Question
Showing 4 KnowEm reviews
KnowEm review by <span>Anna F.</span>
Anna F.

Been using it for reputation management

What do you like best?

I've had reputation management clients who have come to me to fix their online reputation. This tool is always helpful: You can check any name for free there to see which social media networks the name hasn't been claimed yet. If you see a lot of gaps, register and use their premium service to have register accounts on those platforms. Fast, reliable and easy. Any reputation management campaign should include this tool. The package price is great too: One-time payments to have all your needs covered. I usually find the cheapest package ($84.95) quite enough for my clients' needs.

What do you dislike?

I have a suspicion this platform makes it very easy to spam social media networks with inactive accounts. While I understand and appreciate the logic behind creating those accounts (especially for businesses who want to have their brand name secured), I'd recommend adding some TOS preventing people from using the tool for spamming purposes. This would at least show they care!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can run a basic search without opting in. From there you'll understand the tool better

Saves time securing your name on social media platforms

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KnowEm
KnowEm review by <span>Ann S.</span>
Ann S.

Secure your brand name across lots of social media platforms

What do you like best?

I don't use all the cool features of this site (I still have their reputation management package on my to-do list). I primarily use it to secure my brand names across multiple social media platforms. I also use it before I register a new domain to make sure I won't have problems branding my new entity. I use it irregularly only when I need it). Having a profile on Knowem also help in reputation management (You get a detailed page about yourself linking to your site and your claimed social media profiles)

What do you dislike?

Knowem covers such a specific need that it's next to impossible to find faults with it. I don't really think there's anything I dislike. It's a great tool that you use when you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd use the free version first before deciding if I need to register and upgrade

These days there are so many online communities that it's impossible to manually register all the accounts there. Knowem helps a lot!

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

KnowEm review by <span>Lindsay T.</span>
Lindsay T.

Great tool to have

What do you like best?

I love how easy and quickly you can search for potential USPTO trademarks. Their site it set up like a quick web search and the search results are thorough and fulfilling.

What do you dislike?

I am disappointed by their mobile app. I have it downloaded on a Android phone and it doesn't seem to work and frequently glitches when opening.

It allows me to check to see if a certain username or domain name has been used or trademarked.

KnowEm review by <span>KJ P.</span>
KJ P.

Used frequently when developing new brands

What do you like best?

Easy way to quickly identify what profile names are available when evaluating brand names for online businesses.

What do you dislike?

Nothin. It works well and is reasonably priced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, it's worth it. You'll build you backlink and citation profile and get on the right start for organic lead gen success.

It would take days to manually register and reserve 300+ social media profiles. They do it for you and do it fast.

There are not enough reviews of KnowEm for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about KnowEm?

* We monitor all KnowEm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.