KnowledgeTree

Match content with leads, opportunities, and contacts in Salesforce.com

Work for KnowledgeTree?

Showing 7 KnowledgeTree reviews
KnowledgeTree review by <span>Kelly C.</span>
Kelly C.

Content Management for Sales Enablement

What do you like best?

It's a really easy tool to use and manage. Sales reps love being able to quickly find the right content at the right time for their particular sales situation. They also learn about new content quicker with notifications. The quick plays enable me to create cadences of content and messaging to push leads through the sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't like MP4 files - so it's hard for me to put webinars into the system to be shared. You have to upload files to YouTube - make an unpublished video - and then upload it into Knowledge Tree. I don't like having our product demos sitting out on YouTube but that's the only fix that I've found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your support team at Knowledge Tree whenever you can - they are very quick to jump on a call or a screen share to try to find a way to help you as fast as possible. Knowledge Tree is a holistic change... Someone does need to manage it and constantly build it out - I don't view that as an obligation. I view it as an opportunity to constantly provide as much value as possible to the sales team so that they have what they need to drive leads through their pipeline and bring in revenue at a faster rate.

We needed a centralized way to house and maintain our content in a way that could easily serve content up to sales. Sales has a better understanding of what content to send and when. It's also a great training tool for new sales reps to leverage our content to learn about our solutions faster and be able to have tools to use as they begin calling.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KnowledgeTree
KnowledgeTree review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

Decent tech, Better Customer Service

What do you like best?

The UI is fairly simple, and Gmail extension is easy to figure out. Customer Success team has been great - product team has been very responsive and quick to address any issues we've encountered.

What do you dislike?

We can't "bundle" content from an admin standpoint. When reps have a series of 5 or 6 pieces of content they sent to a specific persona, they are forced to search for each asset individually. Also - we wish KnowlegeTree could scan PDFs, and create searchable asset tags automatically. The way content is displayed in inline paged could be improved. Visibility is limited and reps must push a "see more" button," that nobody can seem to adopt. There's some work-arounds for reporting. An example being that internal views are counted as prospect views, so custom filters must be set for accurate usage data.

Faster attaching of assets. Version control. Greater diversity of assets used. General sales enablement.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

KnowledgeTree review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Great Sales Enablement Platform

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use, easy to implement and easy to get the sales team onboard with. Our customer success manager is amazing. Reporting is great and it's easy to tie content to revenue.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to restrict content to individuals instead of only being able to restrict it to teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Knowledge Tree is a great product. Simple to implement, administrate, report on, and train others to use.

We produce a lot of content and we needed a way to be able to house that content in one place where it would be easily accessible to our sales team. 90% of our sales team is using Knowledge Tree to share content with customers and prospect and we have a 44% engagement rate.

KnowledgeTree review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

User Friendly Content Recommendation Engine

What do you like best?

Intuitive for sales users, easy implementation, flexibility in tagging content with values from Salesforce

What do you dislike?

I'd like more control over public sharing links, for example - being able to specify the message when sharing to different social platforms and inserting url parameters. I'd also like to be able to export the full list of content on my own and add hidden fields (content owner, for example).

KnowledgeTree recommends content for our sales reps to share and does it where they work - on leads, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce. We have a 91% adoption rate with our users, which shows sales is finding value in the tool.

KnowledgeTree review by Administrator in Computer Software
G2 Gives Campaign

Great way to unify content for sales team

What do you like best?

Rules allow you to suggest relevant content based on the sales cycle.

What do you dislike?

Rules can't be created on custom objects, suggestions aren't as intuitive as I would hope.

We now have confidence that sales reps are only sharing up to date and approved content with prospects and customers. We are using KT for analytics to see what content is being viewed by prospects and which ones need to be revamped.

KnowledgeTree review by <span>Brian G.</span>
Brian G.

I use KnowledgeTree to expose the right content to my sales team at the right time.

What do you like best?

Within KnowledgeTree, I can easily create rules based on fields in Salesforce, assign content to those rules so the right content that we store in Box.com appears within Salesforce.com during sales opportunities.

What do you dislike?

If I delete content on Box.com, I (currently) have to also delete the pointer to that content in KnowledgeTree. However, the KnowledgeTree team is quickly updating the product and updates their own product with new features as they're able to based on APIs from Box.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what content your sales team needs, and have a repository of that content, before implementing KnowledgeTree.

I save our sales reps time so they don't have to leave Salesforce to search for content and they are exposed to only the content that's needed at that point in the sales opportunity they are working on.

Learning about KnowledgeTree?

* We monitor all KnowledgeTree reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.