The Kontiki MediaCenter app is an enterprise video portal integrated with a video delivery solution, Kollective SD ECDN. Some of the largest companies on the planet use Kollective Software Defined Enterprise Content Delivery Network (SD ECDN) to deliver high-quality video to their employees worldwide. Most enterprise networks were never designed to handle massive software delivery, and upgrading your network to accommodate this kind of data can take years and cost millions. Stream a high-quality, live video to all employees reliably, without impacting the network.
Kontiki MediaCenter is part of Kontiki’s Enterprise Video Suite and is comprised of the following components:
* Full Range of Video Options – Offers live event management, in addition to video on demand.Can serve both private and public content.
* Interactive User Experience – Full range of must-have social features including the ability to share, rate and comment. Easily create custom versions to fit your brand and user interaction needs.
* Robust Enterprise Controls – Includes user authentication, access and moderation controls, based on best-of-breed security standards. Supports LDAP, Active Directory and SAML integration.
* Powerful Content Management – Accepts all major video and document formats for storage and distribution. Enables easy content embedding, swapping, tagging, and trimming.
* Built-in Enterprise Content Delivery Network – Kollective SD ECDN - ensures efficient utilization of existing corporate network. Requires no additional hardware or bandwidth investment.
* Actionable Analytics – In-depth viewership data presented graphically with drill-down capabilities. Number of views is tracked and easily accessible.
* Precise Access Control – Role settings enable administrators to define who can view, contribute or manage content.
* No-compromise Security – Best-of-breed, end-to-end security measures running on SOC-2 compliant infrastructure.
* Simple Content Creation – Easily add new videos or documents. All major video formats accepted and converted for playback on a variety of devices.
* Powerful Moderation – Moderators can review and approve content before publishing. Email notifications are automatically sent when content is ready for moderation and when it’s approved or denied.
* Flexible Content Management – Create, manage, and archive live events or on-demand videos. Easily edit content, swap content items without changing URLs, create and manage tags, embed portal content into other pages, display related content on player pages and more.
Kollective Mobile App information is gathered from both the Google Play Store as well as the App Store.
You can see the postings on their respective sites: