Komfo

4.7

Social media marketing at scale

Work for Komfo?

Learning about Komfo?

Komfo Reviews

Showing 15 Komfo reviews
Komfo review by Alexander .
Alexander .

"Superb streamlining of our biggest challenge with social media on both a central and local level."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily supply my colleagues working with the local pages with input and content for them to either draw inspiration from or use for their own pages. And the ability to very easily and clearly benchmark several pages against each other.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything really! On my wishlist for the future I have the ability to easily edit a draft that I already sent out - instead of having to edit them separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I have tried other softwares, but nothing compares to Komfo both in regards to what you get for your money AND when you take price out of the equation. Komfo beats it's competitors on pretty much all areas.

Our big challenge was to easily support and overview our local store pages on Facebook and Instagram. Komfo has solved this problem perfectly and everyone using it (approx. 50 people) love it. We all feel that this both saves time and improves the ability to share content between us.

It also gives me and the rest of my team at HQ to identify what content performs best and use that insight when producing content for the future.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Komfo
Komfo review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"KomFo ensures increased efficiency in the work around SoMe"

What do you like best?

With the KomFo platform, you can, as a responsible social media employee, save time in your daily life and ensure quick response from the relevant key-people.

There is only one place to check all channels. Quicker handling and communication of inputs to the right people, ensuring efficient and accurate feedback to the users. And to be able to monitor the individual brands and share experiences.

What do you dislike?

Besides having a better way of sharing of content between BU´s in the backend (but they are already working on this!)there is nothing about the tool itself, but maybe more pointing at us as a company. We need to integrate it even more in our daily use not only the marketing department, but sales and customer service could help make the tool even stronger by using it too - and by using it even more - this would take it to the next level for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you wanner save time in your daily life as an employee in the company - and ensure quick and correct response from relevant key-people to the endusers - I would strongly recommend you to just try it out, and see for yourself.

Two things in general: Save time in your daily life as an employee in the company - and ensure quick and correct response from relevant key-people to the endusers.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Komfo review by Kim Angelica L.
Kim Angelica L.

"Social made easy! "

What do you like best?

As a startup, we're depended on systems that work for us easy and efficient. Several of our team members are employed with little to none experience in social media management and advertising, so we need tools that are easy, adaptive and comes with excellent CS. I feel we get this and more with Komfo. As the manager of the team I really enjoy the metrics and how easy it is for me to see when we're doing good - or bad!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike so far. I feel like Komfo is keeping up with their customers demands and requests and is always on to the latest trends and implements systems that works with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! And reach out to the team - I always feel I get great answers.

We now have the full picture of what's going on in our fast growing social channels in a time saving manner. And since Facebook is one of our most important channels to drive traffic, we need to have a bulletproof community management. The easy advertiser solution is great for optimization!

Managing webshops in 3 different countries would probably been a huge hassle and a full time job if we didn't have Komfo!

Komfo review by Lise-Lotte Roed R.
Lise-Lotte Roed R.

"An intuitive and professionel social media system"

What do you like best?

It is a very userfriendly system and it´s easy and quick to compose, plan and publish posts. The measure part makes it quick to evaluate the performance in a nice visuale way. It´s simple to set up advertising and ad sets on the differents post.

We can use it for more countries and compare the results across the sountries

We have a great overview for my collegues, that also Work with social media in my organisation.

The monitor part is very good, where we communicate and comments on our posts and it is easy to assign a dialog to a collegue and you can always find the history of the communication under archive.

Great customerservice and a good service.

I will highly recommend this system to everybody that is working with social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if we could integrate fully with Linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very userfriendly system and it´s easy and quick to compose, plan and publish posts. Great customerservice and a good service. Great customerservice and a good service.

I will highly recommend this system.

Building content and post for social media. Use the planner for drafts, so I can do a review when other persons are helping med setting the posts up. Use the monitor to communicate with the users. The measure part for evaluation and the advertising part to optimize our budget on the right audiences.

Komfo review by Anders R.
Anders R.

"Komfo - an easy way to manage your SoMe accounts "

What do you like best?

First of all it is very intuitive and has a nice design. It is easy to navigate around and to develop a neat and organized system. Secondly the customer service is stellar. They answer in no time, and are always available to help.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes some time for actions that has been done on the pages to reach Komfo which can sometimes be a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it :)

Monitoring several pages has become piece of cake :) It is much easer to see all comments, messages and responses from customers and thus easer to respond in time.

Komfo review by Stine P.
Stine P.

"Easy, intuitive and professional SoMe-tool"

What do you like best?

Komfo is making it easy for us to monitor and manage all our channels.

Also Komfo has a very dediceted and supportive team of account managers and customer care/support people always keen to help out, answer questions and solve potential issues. They have great a way of always making you feel like a valued customer.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about the tool. The Ad-managenent part does not suit our business very well though, so if I were to pick one thing, this would be it. But as we are not using this part of Komfo, so I have actually no opinion of the functionality itself.

Keeping track of all incoming support and managing posts. Also the analytics part of Komfo is making the reporting part so much easier for us.

Komfo review by Maja Christine K.
Maja Christine K.

"User-friendly platform and useful help from specialists"

What do you like best?

Komfo is a great platform for scheduling posts on Facebook using the correct adsets and keeping track of performance. Simultaneously, we enjoy learning from the specialists at Komfo, who have helped us get a much better understanding of advertisement, audiences and much more.

What do you dislike?

We've had some difficulties with carousels and getting the images in the right order, but apart from that, there are no major things.

Komfo has helped us get a much better overview of our performance on Facebook, and increasingly build the advancement of our advertisement.

Komfo review by Anders L.
Anders L.

"All in one tool"

What do you like best?

My main reason for choosing Komfo back in the day (2012/2013) was the integrated ad management system. I wanted to be able to control everything from community management and publishing to analytics and ad management in just one system. Komfo made that possible and that is why I have used it ever since.

What do you dislike?

It would like to be able handle LinkedIn advertising through Komfo as well. However, I do realize that LinkedIn are notoriously known for their unwillingness to grant API access to third party systems so I guess you can't blame Komfo for that.

The ability to showcase results via Komfo Measure.

A clear overview of the ROI of our social media advertising.

Increased understanding of social media internally.

Komfo review by Thomas M.
Thomas M.

"Easy to use and keep track of your social media"

What do you like best?

We like the "monitor" section, but thats also the part of Komfo, that we use the most, many hours a day.

What do you dislike?

There's not really something I do not like, but the advertising section can be a bit harder to understand

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it :-)

We maintain the full overview of our social media and all customers get an answer to their inquiries. We will not lose any inquiries, as notifications will not be lost unless we actively archive the inquiry.

Komfo review by Bolette A.
Bolette A.

"Great service and functional platform"

What do you like best?

The people at Komfo. The platform works perfectly, but so many does, Komfo has the upper hand when it comes to people. They are very personal and always ready to help. Customer service level 100.

What do you dislike?

Right now the only thing I can think about is that I'm not able to do lead ads and Instagram posts. But no now can do scheduled Instagram posts yet, so that is not on Komfo.

I have a clear overview of my numbers, which is really important for my KPI and a good indicator for how the sales are affected by social media. I'm also able to keep track of every comment we get, and that is very valuable.

Komfo review by Sanne Lee W.
Sanne Lee W.

"Best platform for Social Media monitoring"

What do you like best?

I have only used Komfo's monitoring tool, but I find this the best one on the market. It's user friendly, manageable and has all the functions that you need for this task.

What do you dislike?

I am looking forward to the udpate for the App will be done. It's a service that I really miss at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its' really user friendly and has all of the functions you need for Social Media Monitoring. Compared to other platforms I have been working with. Their Support is really helpfull and will get back to you quickly.

A tool so solve a complex and otherwise time consuming task.

Komfo review by Niels T.
Niels T.

"Best social media management platform I've worked with"

What do you like best?

Their ads tool - the algorithmic approach saves us tons of time and gives good results as well

What do you dislike?

That it "only" covers ads for Facebook and Instagram - would have loved Linkedin ads integrated as well, but haven't seen any other tool which could handle it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get the most from Komfo if you have a budget for social advertising and if you handle multiple accounts.

Easier ads handling, taking control of multiple accounts, getting better social data

Komfo review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"Incredibly user-friendly interface with the best service and support. "

What do you like best?

Komfo is a stable and easy to use platform that enables us to work nice and smooth with our clients and their users.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that not all functions available natively in Facebook.

- Leaner process in terms of assigning reuquests from users to client's customer service.

- Sentiment funktion enabling us to categorize user comments

Komfo review by Anne Cecilie P.
Anne Cecilie P.

"Overview and easy comparing "

What do you like best?

The measure, where I can see the engagement in comparible time, to easliy see the peeks of post comments. And tracking, as I can see the amount of the audience.

What do you dislike?

It's not possible to see tracking in a longer periode than a month.

Overview of three different accounts and measure of posts.

Komfo review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Gret support"

What do you like best?

Great support online and through tutorials.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations when creating audiences

aligning all Social activities: monitoring, publishing, advertizing, measuring

Learning about Komfo?

* We monitor all Komfo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.