Komfo

Social media marketing at scale

Work for Komfo?

Learning about Komfo?

Komfo Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 15 Komfo reviews
Komfo review by <span>Alexander .</span>
Alexander .

"Superb streamlining of our biggest challenge with social media on both a central and local level."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily supply my colleagues working with the local pages with input and content for them to either draw inspiration from or use for their own pages. And the ability to very easily and clearly benchmark several pages against each other.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything really! On my wishlist for the future I have the ability to easily edit a draft that I already sent out - instead of having to edit them separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I have tried other softwares, but nothing compares to Komfo both in regards to what you get for your money AND when you take price out of the equation. Komfo beats it's competitors on pretty much all areas.

Our big challenge was to easily support and overview our local store pages on Facebook and Instagram. Komfo has solved this problem perfectly and everyone using it (approx. 50 people) love it. We all feel that this both saves time and improves the ability to share content between us.

It also gives me and the rest of my team at HQ to identify what content performs best and use that insight when producing content for the future.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Komfo
Komfo review by <span>Thomas C.</span>
Thomas C.

"KomFo ensures increased efficiency in the work around SoMe"

What do you like best?

With the KomFo platform, you can, as a responsible social media employee, save time in your daily life and ensure quick response from the relevant key-people.

There is only one place to check all channels. Quicker handling and communication of inputs to the right people, ensuring efficient and accurate feedback to the users. And to be able to monitor the individual brands and share experiences.

What do you dislike?

Besides having a better way of sharing of content between BU´s in the backend (but they are already working on this!)there is nothing about the tool itself, but maybe more pointing at us as a company. We need to integrate it even more in our daily use not only the marketing department, but sales and customer service could help make the tool even stronger by using it too - and by using it even more - this would take it to the next level for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you wanner save time in your daily life as an employee in the company - and ensure quick and correct response from relevant key-people to the endusers - I would strongly recommend you to just try it out, and see for yourself.

Two things in general: Save time in your daily life as an employee in the company - and ensure quick and correct response from relevant key-people to the endusers.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Komfo review by <span>Kim Angelica L.</span>
Kim Angelica L.

"Social made easy! "

What do you like best?

As a startup, we're depended on systems that work for us easy and efficient. Several of our team members are employed with little to none experience in social media management and advertising, so we need tools that are easy, adaptive and comes with excellent CS. I feel we get this and more with Komfo. As the manager of the team I really enjoy the metrics and how easy it is for me to see when we're doing good - or bad!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike so far. I feel like Komfo is keeping up with their customers demands and requests and is always on to the latest trends and implements systems that works with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! And reach out to the team - I always feel I get great answers.

We now have the full picture of what's going on in our fast growing social channels in a time saving manner. And since Facebook is one of our most important channels to drive traffic, we need to have a bulletproof community management. The easy advertiser solution is great for optimization!

Managing webshops in 3 different countries would probably been a huge hassle and a full time job if we didn't have Komfo!

Komfo review by <span>Lise-Lotte Roed R.</span>
Lise-Lotte Roed R.

"An intuitive and professionel social media system"

What do you like best?

It is a very userfriendly system and it´s easy and quick to compose, plan and publish posts. The measure part makes it quick to evaluate the performance in a nice visuale way. It´s simple to set up advertising and ad sets on the differents post.

We can use it for more countries and compare the results across the sountries

We have a great overview for my collegues, that also Work with social media in my organisation.

The monitor part is very good, where we communicate and comments on our posts and it is easy to assign a dialog to a collegue and you can always find the history of the communication under archive.

Great customerservice and a good service.

I will highly recommend this system to everybody that is working with social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if we could integrate fully with Linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very userfriendly system and it´s easy and quick to compose, plan and publish posts. Great customerservice and a good service. Great customerservice and a good service.

I will highly recommend this system.

Building content and post for social media. Use the planner for drafts, so I can do a review when other persons are helping med setting the posts up. Use the monitor to communicate with the users. The measure part for evaluation and the advertising part to optimize our budget on the right audiences.

Komfo review by <span>Anders R.</span>
Anders R.

"Komfo - an easy way to manage your SoMe accounts "

What do you like best?

First of all it is very intuitive and has a nice design. It is easy to navigate around and to develop a neat and organized system. Secondly the customer service is stellar. They answer in no time, and are always available to help.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes some time for actions that has been done on the pages to reach Komfo which can sometimes be a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it :)

Monitoring several pages has become piece of cake :) It is much easer to see all comments, messages and responses from customers and thus easer to respond in time.

Komfo review by <span>Stine P.</span>
Stine P.

"Easy, intuitive and professional SoMe-tool"

What do you like best?

Komfo is making it easy for us to monitor and manage all our channels.

Also Komfo has a very dediceted and supportive team of account managers and customer care/support people always keen to help out, answer questions and solve potential issues. They have great a way of always making you feel like a valued customer.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about the tool. The Ad-managenent part does not suit our business very well though, so if I were to pick one thing, this would be it. But as we are not using this part of Komfo, so I have actually no opinion of the functionality itself.

Keeping track of all incoming support and managing posts. Also the analytics part of Komfo is making the reporting part so much easier for us.

Learning about Komfo?

* We monitor all Komfo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.