Komiko

Komiko

Komiko recommends playbooks based on your data, provides health score and retention probability, coaches your team to be proactive and assists them when out reaching their customers. Days to implement in your Salesforce and Gainsight (optional).

Work for Komiko?

Learning about Komiko?

Komiko Reviews

Ask Komiko a Question
Showing 68 Komiko reviews
Komiko review by Roy C.
Roy C.

"Roadmap for my Day"

What do you like best?

The first thing I do when I get to the office each morning is check my list of open CTAs. This helps me develop a roadmap for who my top priorities are in speaking to each day, who is falling behind schedule as we approach renewal time, and what actions I need to take to get each account in the healthiest possible position.

What do you dislike?

Certain CTAs we have set up are ambiguous and hard to understand what needs to be done for them to close. Additionally, sometimes it can take over 24 hours for a CTA to close when an action such as an email or phone call is completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how each Call to Action functions and what needs to be done to complete it, but if that is clear among your employees it will be an excellent tool in holding them accountable.

Managing a large book of business can be difficult, especially when it comes to keeping track of all the various tasks you need to complete each day. I used to use post-its and scratch out to-do lists in my notebook, but Komiko has allowed me to organize, prioritize, and formulate a plan of attack to most effectively service my clients. Ultimately, the true beneficiary of my use of Komiko has been my clients and the improved response times, frequency of check-in calls and emails, and greater accountability in holding to renewal timelines.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Komiko
Komiko review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Great tool for tracking emails/meetings in Salesforce and providing useful context for Sales and CSM"

What do you like best?

The visualforce page (we use it on leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities) is full of great information that provides actionable insight for our entire team. Everyone has transparency into conversations and it reduces the time spent sifting back through emails to review conversations or ask others what is going on with leads/contacts/accounts/opportunities. Beyond the convenience of having everything within Salesforce, one of the most valuable things Komiko provides is the relationship of contacts at accounts, the last time you have reached out or they have reached out to you, the best contact at the account etc....this saves a ton of time for managing renewals and provides for better deal reviews during sales meetings

What do you dislike?

Not much I can think of here. It would be nice to have a native visualforce page on the Case object - that's about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out. It's simple to set up and easily one of the best solutions out there if you are looking to solve these specific business problems.

We are aiming to solve the issue of losing context for conversations and connections/relationships with contacts at accounts. We've seen a much stronger visibility into the relationship of contacts with accounts and it has saved our reps a lot of time for managing renewals, managing their sales pipeline, and helping give leadership visibility into contacts involved in opportunities without the reps having the lift a finger. It's also awesome that the tool auto creates contacts and ties them to the right account if it is not yet existing in the CRM

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Komiko review by David B.
David B.

"Great tool for customer intelligence and success "

What do you like best?

1) Visibility into customer interactions, new connections and the nature of communications. These insights are typically "buried" in hundreds of email communications with zero visibility or insight to the decisions makers.

2) No effort to deploy - I expect today's software to be very easy to deploy and to get quick sense of the value. The solution is engineered with this in mind and the fact that it's in Salesforce makes it immediately available to our sales.

3) Team - they are very customer centric, listen to our feedback and are fast at implementing it.

4) It works - the quality of the solution is high. In general, the team includes some super talented and smart engineers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, they are naturally in growing phase but have a long term strategy

No visibility into customer interactions, no insight into the strengh of our connection with account and key champions in the account

Komiko review by Taylor C.
Taylor C.

"Innovative Product with a team that supports you"

What do you like best?

I like how my feedback is valued when discussing product features or enhancements that would help my team be more successful when using the Komiko product. Ami and team are very helpful in not only understanding my problems, but also in providing creative solutions to my problems

What do you dislike?

I am no complaints about my experience with Komiko to this point. Any time I have an issue the team is very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team is a resource for you, the more you ask the more you learn about the great use of this product!

We are solving the problem of accountability within our org through intelligent CTAs, as well helping CSMs identify accounts that are at risk.

Komiko review by Etai B.
Etai B.

"One of the tools with best ROI!"

What do you like best?

The fact that all emails with customers and prospects are logged automatically gives us peace of mind, we are on top of our own data. We can search across all correspondence of any team member throughout the history of engagement with every account, even if some sales people are not with the company anymore. Fantastic. On top of it, we can tell which sales people are more active that others and which are getting more response by their accounts, and we see that trending over time.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike about the platform.

CRM is always up to date. Can search through all correspondence. Continuity of business in case people move on.

Komiko review by Daniel T.
Daniel T.

"Solves the mail tracking problem for Sales reps and Sales Managers"

What do you like best?

All emails are automatically logged against Lead, Account and Opps. This helps pipeline reviews tremendously. This along with the data insights help in exception reporting greatly!

What do you dislike?

No major issues. Actual counts instead of % fields would have been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Komiko team has been very supportive about all asks. Its worth doing a free trial and letting their system pull in the last 3 months of data and looking through your pipeline. I am sure you will realize the value when you look at your opps with the engagement scores and the last emails

All email communication is stored in SFDC and is viewable against the account and opportunity. Helps in better pipeline reviews and coaching options for Sales Managers

Komiko review by Kate L.
Kate L.

"Makes Activity logging EASY for Sales Reps"

What do you like best?

Komiko takes the manual work off my reps plate when logging activities. The reporting is easy too!

What do you dislike?

I have to request for new hires inboxes to be monitored- it isn't just something I can do on my own. It adds a step to our onboarding process that I would like to handle internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Komiko is easy to use and great, but kjeep in mind it is a small company- the support your receive is great but is not usually immediate. You might have to schedule a call out for the next week.

Take the manual work off our Sales Rep's plate

Monitor activity numbers

Komiko review by Andy C.
Andy C.

"Extremely useful, provided it's well-integrated into a company's workflow"

What do you like best?

It's a great way to gauge how you're interacting with a client base, and also get an understanding of the communication flow when working with inherited accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not a natural pivot to leverage the technology; if there are other systems in place that do similar things, sometimes you end up going out of your way to use it, which can be frustrating.

As I mentioned, it has helped a ton as an account manager who has inherited accounts to better understand the history of communication and how a previous account manager has interacted with a client.

Komiko review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Komiko is an excellent tool for Account Management"

What do you like best?

Komiko has helped us identify our key contacts at existing Accounts, and allowed our sales and customer success teams to see who has been in touch with whom at our prospect and customer Accounts in Salesforce. We have a highly cross-functional operation, so Komiko has been central to helping us keep things organized and create better transparency in our operations.

What do you dislike?

It's not a deal-breaker by any means, but it would be helpful if Komiko allowed us to export information or view data in a report in Salesforce.

We're able to see which of our reps are contacting which contacts across our various accounts. We are also able to see a contact K-Score at the account level that displays who our key contacts are, which helps when identifying who to reach out to when we need to get in touch with that prospect or customer.

Komiko review by Tyler C.
Tyler C.

"Great product, easy to use."

What do you like best?

Komiko gives me the ability to look at all activity within a specific account, see any trends, and also how long it's been since last correspondence with the customer right from the home screen on the Komiko dashboard. You can even see any documents that have been shared with the customer by anyone, so if my colleague has shared a proposal, I can go through Komiko to see it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Komiko.

Email tracking, activity tracking, activity trends, and also gives us an in depth opportunity report that we use to see when we need to be following up with customers.

Komiko review by Ratnesh S.
Ratnesh S.

"Komiko brings new dimension to Analytics on Customer Engagement"

What do you like best?

Komiko provides Engagement Scores on Customer Accounts based on Machine Learning at both Account and Individual Level. Komiko team is very responsive and accommodating in listening to feedback/recommendations and implementing them on priority for their customers.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally slow on Performance as they are in their high growth phase.

Komiko provides insights on how strong is our engagement with customers, a key metric often very hard to quantify. Through its comprehensive approach, it is able to score the health of relationship by keeping track of number of engagements (both inbound and outbound) with customers and provide a timeline of events/meetings done by Sales Team.

Komiko review by Ashley H.
Ashley H.

"Exciting product!"

What do you like best?

The customer interaction data is really powerful, it is a data nerds dream to be able to calculate how many emails/meetings customer service teams and sales reps are sending.

What do you dislike?

We are early in implementation, there have been some gaps in data population, but the tech support has been extremely responsive and proactive, they are a very smart bunch at this company and great at anticipating customer requests

Building a reliable, complete contact repository in Salesforce. Tapping into outlook activity, where my team does the majority of their work still, allows us to intelligently populate our Accounts in Salesforce.

Komiko review by Dow Weston J.
Dow Weston J.

"Helpful tool"

What do you like best?

Komiko gives our growing team visibility into all communications with accounts. This is valuable for coordination among teams and even more so across different teams

What do you dislike?

I haven't used to tool long enough to have strong negative opinions

It helps us efficiently manage customer communication across teams by efficiently diplaying all records of customer communication with an account. Having the workflow embedded in salesforce is critical to usability. The graphical interface is also an efficient way to summarize information

Komiko review by Kailey B.
Kailey B.

"Very helpful - helps you hold yourself accountable!"

What do you like best?

I like the CTA column. It helps me prioritize my day and also remember who I need to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

The constant alerts that don't apply. For example, I have an account that doesn't have a feature Komiko is taking in as a CTA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this as a way to prioritize! It works well with Gmail it seems.

We are staying up to date with contacting our clients and showing them that we're ON IT!

Komiko review by Administrator

"Good experience and customer support"

What do you like best?

Flexibility in tweaking rules - the Komiko team has been helpful in configuring the rules behind their email capture tool and how it reflects in SFDC to fit with our business needs

Historical email capture - this was very important to us as we wanted to capture emails that had been sent pre-Komiko days

Some of the pre-built filters are intriguing (being able to filter for documents that were sent, for instance). We don't necessarily use it to the full extent, but it is helpful as an option

What do you dislike?

For me personally, the Komiko display (showing the emails and activities) is still is not as clear / easily readable as SFDC's default Activity page

Occasional bugs, but to be expected with using a startup company

Recommendations to others considering the product

They import email history, which is very useful and an advantage compared to other platforms.

Komiko has served us well as an activity auto-logging and capture tool. We are excited for upcoming new features and releases as well.

Komiko review by James S.
James S.

"Great Product To Manage Productivity "

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and helps to track your day-to-day tasks. The integration abilities are quite useful and create a seamless experience.

What do you dislike?

There are ongoing bugs when it comes to filtering data and there are a few bugs during the initial implementation.

I am able to see the overall health and activity of an account and the necessary steps I need to take to move the account into a healthy state.

Komiko review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Automated account mapping for your CRM"

What do you like best?

Komiko connects our entire teams' email history to Salesforce so we can understand the whole story behind an account. There are so many conversations that happen during the sales process that are valuable to know but lost to manual tracking. Komiko connects me with every conversation my colleagues and business have had so I can do my best to contact customers in the right way.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot of customization for the end user. I'm sure the administrators can use the intelligence features more effectively. As a field user, it guarantees my conversation is uploaded so I don't have to manually log my calls, emails, or meetings. Komiko also acts as a handy meeting reminder tool in outlook as well so you're always prepared.

Manual logging of conversations, email threads, and meeting details.

Aligns fields teams with managers so that we're communicating on the same level.

Komiko review by Administrator

"Easy setup, solid service, valuable customer insights achieved "

What do you like best?

I've been looking for CS software for a few months now. Komiko provided the highest value-add with the lowest required resources for implementation.

What do you dislike?

Right now, the company is still in its early stage so I had to rely a lot on them for things like - playbook edits, segmentation changes, etc. Seems they address a lot of this in their roadmap but right now, that's been a challenge.

At OpenGov, we work with large government agencies that require a lot of hands-on touch from multiple departments. The CSM team is still expected to manage the overall customer partnership. Komiko allows them to do that effectively through proactive risk warnings, display of complex customer communication patterns, tying of usage data to commercial activities, etc.

Komiko review by Summer L.
Summer L.

"Komiko to Help Customer Success stay on Track"

What do you like best?

-The Komiko team is extremely hands - on and fast to respond to all questions

-The product is easy to set up and quick to integrate

-The dashboard is flexible and allows us to customize to our needs

What do you dislike?

-We've had a few issues with cleaning up our own data in Salesforce, but Komiko has helped us every step of the way to ensure that our data is clean and is reporting correctly into the Komiko dashboard

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great team to work with, an easy integration and an ability to see value quickly, then Komiko is the right solution for you.

-Easier tracking for CSMs

-Clear correlation between customer interaction (which Komiko is tracking) and our Customer Health

Komiko review by Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

"Dream come true for a SFDC admin!"

What do you like best?

Reduces admin for the sales reps so they can focus on selling and still provides the contacts needed by marketing and the activity tracking for sales ops tracking. Ensures the data is 100% accurate and is real-time.

What do you dislike?

Tools can only use AI so much; need to double check the contacts information (e.g. title) in SFDC. But it is getting better.

Ensures database has all the contacts needed for marketing campaigns, ensures has all activities for tracking sales team KPIs (e.g. meetings booked), and all emails logged. Dashboard is easy to read and gives very insightful information on team performance.

Komiko review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Helpful tool for day to day use"

What do you like best?

I like how this makes my day to day workflow visible and trackable.

What do you dislike?

The delay of catching tasks being completed. Would like to see a quicker refresh.

Visible tasks for day to day work. Helps you see how your day will look and keep track of multiple clients so you can make sure to keep in touch with all.

Komiko review by Administrator

"Very Useful Tool But Sometimes Unreliable"

What do you like best?

I like the automated functions of Komiko and that it takes the tedious tasks away from CRM. I also chose Komiko because it connected to our email server instead of being a plugin withing the email application itself.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that for unexplained reasons the software just stops working sometimes for certain opportunities and users which makes it hard to rely on the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would get it but make sure to do constant checks to see if it is working thoroughly

We don't have to waste time copying and pasting email activity and manually entering contacts.

Komiko review by JEssica F.
JEssica F.

"Saves me hours a week"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to log my e-mails, it saves me countless hours. The look is very clean and easy to view as well.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage is not being able to log e-mails to particular opportunities.

Saves us time. Now that we do not have to log e-mails, we're able to focus on selling.

Komiko review by Courtney R.
Courtney R.

"Good solution - But Bugs"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize the type of monitoring you want to achieve. Setting up email alerts, integrating it with multiple tools that the organization uses. It helps with reporting on successes, areas of improvement, etc.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be bugs, firing off alerts of inaccurate information. I've also seen a lag in time with response time from our reps and full circle if the issue had been resolved. The wrong information firing puts in question the accuracy.

Looking at retention of customers based on day to day activities of team members. Reporting and response time, etc.

Komiko review by Rafael F.
Rafael F.

"Very useful to save valuable time on transferring information to your CRM."

What do you like best?

The email automated transcription to SF and the missing contact alerts.

What do you dislike?

Images are lost if not attached and emails can sometimes be missing for no obvious reason. The information can also be hard to track as the email threads are sometimes quite large.

Saving time and making sure to have all the information from emails.

Komiko review by Harshit K.
Harshit K.

"Best way to track long Email threads"

What do you like best?

I think it's make my life so simple as it gets all my previous conversation on emails at a single glance

What do you dislike?

None as of now..It's a good tool solving a decent size problem

KoYes it is , it's making things efficient as we don't need to keep a track of emails exchanged

Komiko review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"Backend works well, impacts Salesforce page load times"

What do you like best?

The sync between email and Salesforce records is fast and accurate.

What do you dislike?

Komiko seems to have added 3-4 seconds to our page load times, which is slowing me down within Salesforce. I don't have access to view emails between our contacts and other people from my company in Komiko's window, but I can see them in Salesforce activity logs anyways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that it won't slow down your page load times.

Our records and activity logs are more accurate now, which makes it possible to keep track of email outreach.

Komiko review by Gregory S.
Gregory S.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and use so that everything is tracked

What do you dislike?

Not too much. It's very easy to implement and use. Sometimes I bet a bit of a lag on my gmail instance. not sure if thats from Komiko or not.

Tracking and measuring everything for sales analytics purposes.

Komiko review by User

"Helpful and simple solution providing visibility into all the activities"

What do you like best?

Easy access to all the activity in a specific account, ability to filter contact and glance through communication including documents that have been shared. This is really helpful for coordination among teams and even more so across different teams

What do you dislike?

Too many notifications summarizing or reminding about the next activity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to track communications based on title

Track customer interactions, helps track sales team activities for measuring KPIs and ensures the database has all the contacts needed for any marketing campaigns

Komiko review by Tal K.
Tal K.

"Great product, great customer service"

What do you like best?

That Komiko works for me and put all the data into salesforce.

Adding new contacts is super easy.

Also it shows you the last interactions, which helps you keep track of customers.

What do you dislike?

There is a problem in differentiating data for different opportunity in the same account.

It just saves a lot of time and keeps everything organized.

Komiko review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool to help sellers connect the dots"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives me a holistic view of each account that is in my territory. Very easy for me to know exactly what is happening in each account.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout of the graph built into SFDC. I think the layout could be clearer around the primary contacts.

We are solving connectivity issues. We have SFDC, but still don't have a way to get a more holistic view of who the primary contacts are in an account.

Komiko review by Bastien M.
Bastien M.

"Great team and Product"

What do you like best?

- The ease of implementation

- Depth of support given to customize the product

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, the product is great for us!

Activity logging from different sources.

We are gaining deep insights in how we can drive activity which leads to our success

Komiko review by Anthony H.
Anthony H.

"A Seamless Sales/Customer Success Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the email and calendar tracking that Komiko does. Unlike many of their competitors, they are doing the tracking from server side so users are not required to download a clunky plugin that slows down their day to day use of Salesforce or Gmail.

What do you dislike?

None. All of the small issues I've experiecned, the team has provided prompt solutions and workarounds.

Komiko has allowed me to maintain and improve our Salesforce data integrity by tracking everything automatically. This has made metrics performance much more reliable for sales reps and sales management.

Komiko review by James G.
James G.

"Great Tool for SalesForce Plugin"

What do you like best?

I really liked that it connects the actual people, and accounts with the information that is necessary. I love that it provides insights into performance as well.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes the metrics are off and that can be really alarming. When the numbers are incorrect it has caused

We are keeping clients informed of how they are performing, tracking contracts, and making sure the right people are getting the right information on their accounts.

Komiko review by User in Computer Software

"Great for catching up on what I missed"

What do you like best?

Komiko is great for getting context when I'm joining an exchange halfway through, or dealing with an account I haven't seen before.

What do you dislike?

I dislike very little about Komiko, it provides me with great insights that I otherwise wouldn't have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product if you want to add another weapon to your arsenal.

Getting context on interactions with customers to help provide better service to them, and to be more informed to be a part of internal discussions.

Komiko review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist"

What do you like best?

Komiko has been essential in taking the mundane away from our reps.

What do you dislike?

We've run into the need for customization based off our email program and user origination (filtered tracking), and Komiko has been able to quickly develop a solution to of our issues.

Komiko tracks our emails and calendar invites for mailboxes that we elect to monitor. It takes away the annoyance of logging email activities and removes the guessing game of whether a lead has been followed up with properly.

Komiko review by User

"Enjoyable to have in Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I like how it shows exactly who has spoken to the client and in what frequency. Furthermore, its nice to see it in the format they provide it in salesforce because it makes it very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints about software in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

It helps track all communication to a client, which is helpful when you are taking over the account from someone else.

"BDR Manager"

What do you like best?

How have visibility into our entire salesforce instance regardless of the contact / lead does or does not exist in SFDC.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't automatically create a contact on the email that was sent which I wish it would.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have problems with rep entering data into sfdc, add it.

Complete visibility into our Salesforce.com instance. Reps no longer have to manually add contacts into SFDC

Komiko review by John F.
John F.

"OK, but very spammy. "

What do you like best?

helpful to have content embedded in SFDC.

What do you dislike?

Spammed whole company with alerts. Took a long time to resolve and annoyed colleagues.

SDR>AE handoff smoother with context in SFDC

"Komiko Review"

What do you like best?

Komiko's visualization in salesforce is incredibly helpful for quickly seeing which customer contacts your team has been in contact with.

What do you dislike?

The integration with gmail sometimes pulls in emails to salesforce that are not supposed to be in salesforce. Also, the reporting could be more configurable and easy to use.

The ability to see quickly who our contacts are across our customer base has been very helpful.

Komiko review by User in Computer Software

" Informational and easy to use "

What do you like best?

i like the email they send before meetings

What do you dislike?

the lay out of that email could easier to digest and read through

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a great add to day to day sales

Komiko is actually synced to salesforce as well so it logs all of our emails in salesforce and also sends us an email prior to calls that gives us a lot of information

Komiko review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Good Support & Help"

What do you like best?

I like the passion, commitment and sensitivity of Komiko team to help resolve practical business challenges

What do you dislike?

It would be good to see analytics using ML out of the box and also some flexibility to support dynamic and changing business. Also, enriching contacts from 3rd party sources should also help to enrich data sets.

Contact harvesting and automatic capture of activities

Komiko review by Jochen (Joe) R.
Jochen (Joe) R.

"Customer Success Enablement at its best"

What do you like best?

Technical Integration and no touch generation of actionable customer information allows for laser focused Customer Success Enablement.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is a wholistic solution designed by a senior team.

360 degree view of the customer.

Komiko review by User

"Great for Desktop use within Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It’s a fantastic way to know what other communication has been done on an account. It cuts meeting time by allowing each employee to read for themselves what’s going on with each account.

What do you dislike?

It might just be user error, but I can’t get it to work with the mobile versions of Salesforce.

Like I said above. It really helps knowing what old account managers have done/said to accounts and what the rest of the team is communication to their accounts. It also keeps my boss in the loop as much as she wants to be.

Komiko review by User in Internet

"Good service for my team"

What do you like best?

I use Komiko to keep track of all of my client communication. I like that it keeps me organized, accountable, and allows me to reference any communication I've had with clients quickly. The email alerts are very helpful

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i'm inundated with emails, and sometime the emails are incorrect.

efficiency and staying on top of things

Komiko review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good tool for creating KPIs around account activity"

What do you like best?

Works well with SFDC to track activity metrics for each account. We can use that to create health scores for accounts.

What do you dislike?

Email tracking functionality is pretty bare bones compared to other products on the market.

We are able to track many activity metrics for each account and use that to determine how healthy an account is.

Komiko review by User in Internet

"Good Idea in Theory"

What do you like best?

I like that Komiko alerts me to what is going on with my accounts

What do you dislike?

It seems that there can be bugs in the system. The CTA (call-to-actions) seem like duplicates and at times, unnecessary. I think we need to work a bit more on how we have it set-up!

Staying on top of accounts.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to see who I have had recent communications with in an easy to navigate dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot. Very good solution. Would be great if they handled surveys as well.

Staying in touch with clients on a regular basis, KPI's, and not losing track of conversations with clients.

Komiko review by Administrator

"Excellent tool for keeping on top of customer interactions and utilising our data"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the solution and the friendliness of the team at Komiko.

What do you dislike?

Some things were not as intuitive but the team were on hand to provide support when we needed it.

Komiko allows us to automatically keep track of all customer interactions. This not only has benefits for keeping up-to-date data making it more valuable, but it also helps with our compliance obligations.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

the retrievabiltiy of old data in the salesforce integration

What do you dislike?

nothing I actually like this system a lot but to be frank I do not know much except its SF integration

I had not connected my old contacts with Sf and I got back the history thanks to komiko

Learn more about Komiko

Komiko Videos

Learning about Komiko?

* We monitor all Komiko reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.