Kontentino

Kontentino is an intuitive social media content tool tailored for agencies, social media managers and their clients. Plan, assign, comment on and approve posts easily.

Work for Kontentino?

Learning about Kontentino?

Kontentino Reviews

Ask Kontentino a Question
Showing 22 Kontentino reviews
Kontentino review by <span>Josh R.</span>
Josh R.

"Finally a service to administrate and gain approval for clients' social posts. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and how simple the process of gaining client approval for their social media posts is now easier for me than ever. And trust me, I have tried almost every major platform and situation to try and make it easy for a client to approve and they are all tasks that are just not worth it. Before this program, I was using spreadsheets and pdfs to get approvals from clients and that was just overkill and I ended up falling behind or I would literally have to copy and paste the content from Twitter to Facebook for approval because they might have comments or want more for one platform verses the next... with this program you just copy and paste the calendar and it's all copied over so you don't have to enter it twice. I just love this Kontentino and really recommend it to anyone that administrates clients' social media accounts and need to get content quickly and throughly approved, rejected or handle requests related to individuals posts on social media for clients.

What do you dislike?

They are working on building out their app, so as long as you do it on desktop, you are good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to contact support if you are confused on anything. They are extremely helpful.

I was trying, before this program, to use spreadsheets for client approval of social media posts that I was administrating-- this made the process simple and easy! I love it!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kontentino
Kontentino review by <span>Noemi C.</span>
Noemi C.

"Excellent for team collaboration and approvals"

What do you like best?

There are several people in our team creating social media posts (photo/video production, copy-writter me social media lead and few more external writers. I can have a very nice overview of who is doing what, assign tasks and approve all social media posts easily in Kontentino. Last but not least, all posts can be mass scheduled to particular social media platform.

What do you dislike?

The new analytics is quite useful. But I am missing KPI goals and some predictive analytics. But I am sure that guys are already working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. If you are team, agency or client this is the tool for you.

After introducing Kontentino. I do not need to look for lost email communication upload all the content on 3 different platforms all can be managed from Kontentino. It is a big time saver.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Kontentino review by <span>Zuzana T.</span>
Zuzana T.

"The most user friendly social media tool ever!"

What do you like best?

Kontentino is very easy to use and I love their calendar! I have perfect overview to my content plan. It's a perfect tool for cooperation with colleagues and approval process with clients. Post look exactly as it was posted on social media and I can also check if it looks good on mobile, what is great for our clients as well. Also small features like budget split, emoji, notes, inspirations and post tags are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is in beta version, but I contacted their support and they are working on that.

First of all, approval process with client is very easy. Kontentino really save my and client's time.

All posts are on one platform - I can always find what I'm looking for and check colleagues progress (part of my work as Social Media Lead).

I see posts the same as they were posted on social media.

Kontentino review by <span>Miroslav K.</span>
Miroslav K.

"There is beauty in simplicity"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Kontentino is, that it's really simple. Plan your posts, let them go through internal/client approval, export to social media channel. I don't need more, and Kontentino doesn't clutter my workflow with options and tools I don't need anyway.

Also, when it comes to approval process — even after client's approval, I am still in control of my posts — as opposed to other tools, that are directly publishing approved posts. And here is another thing — since Kontentino is — in case of Facebook — scheduling, not posting, I can schedule boosts, or, if necessary, s change the post even after exporting to Facebook. And last, but not least, Kontentino has scalable pricing based on my needs and current client number.

What do you dislike?

After one year of intensive usage, I have to say I didn't find anything I would dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mean, no need to describe furthermore, this tool is awesome, just give it a try, which you can do for free, and I can tell you from my experience — you will stick with it.

Workflow is everything. Even if you don't have many social media channels you manage, this little gem of a tool helps you to keep the flow of your work smooth. So instead of getting lost in too coplex tools or, god forbid, excel, you save a huge amount of time, that you can invest in creative part of process — and that's what counts, right?

Kontentino review by <span>Roman J.</span>
Roman J.

"A hidden gem"

What do you like best?

This has got to be the best social media planning startup out there. The calendar, the client/account/creative approval stages, every feature from the tool becomes a vital part of your social media workflow as soon as you start to use it.

What i really like is the work that has gone into post previews; as they look exactly the same as on the social media platforms and the developers are fast to update them as soon as the platforms do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really specific, a minor bug from time to time that gets fixed always real quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it fast while it's still cheap and only a startup.

Working with other roles in the whole marketing managers/advertising social media managers/creatives

Kontentino review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust Tool. Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Powerful tool. Great price point. Outstanding customer service team. It has all the features I needed, and the ones they don't have, they're creating for me.

What do you dislike?

sometimes content is slow to upload but it has not been that big of a deal so far. I do hope this is something they improve upon for sure!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you give it a try and voice all your concerns early on! They will be addresse and they'll make sure they set up everything and anything you may need to in the backend. It doesn't get it much better than this.

I needed a platform where I could collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders, creatives, managers, and advertisers, while also giving my clients the option to see what the content would look like once published and comment, reject or approve content in a very seamless way. This tool does this and more. There have been a couple of cases where I wish they tool had a different feature, and when I communicated these needs, their customernsupour team. It only replies quickly and effectively, that have also communicated with their developers to make customize the platform according to MY needs!!! I mean! I have my fair share of experience using and managing social media tools for different purposes. From a content creation, approval, scheduling and reporting standpoint, this tool is unmatched. This coupled with a responsive, flexible, agile customer service team, I see this tool as a must-have for any agency, freelancer, o marketing manager that needs to create, schedule, and get approvals from a 3rd party.

Learning about Kontentino?

* We monitor all Kontentino reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.