Kontentino

4.9

Kontentino is an intuitive social media content tool tailored for agencies, social media managers and their clients. Plan, assign, comment on and approve posts easily.

Work for Kontentino?

Learning about Kontentino?

Kontentino Reviews

Showing 34 Kontentino reviews
Kontentino review by Jana R.
Jana R.

"The Kontentino’s customer support deserves a golden medal for their efforts!"

What do you like best?

They seem to be of assistance 24/7 – never met a team before who would have our suggestion implemented Monday morning when our request appeared during Sunday! This is just one of many examples of their amazing will to assist in all issues we have. We definitely recommend Kontentino – at least to try!

What do you dislike?

If we have missed something, we wrote to the client support team and it was solved in a blink - so there's nothing to dislike! :)

When you look for a powerful tool for handling all social accounts in one place, Kontentino is perfect answer – they’ve balanced the ease of use (for both agency and clients alike) with plenty of features needed for scheduling and content approval. At the end, this all-in-one product saved us a significant amount of time, as well as our clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kontentino
Kontentino review by Patrick C.
Patrick C.

"Has Completely Changed Our Workflow For The Better, Clients Happy Too"

What do you like best?

After trying out lots of different tools, Kontentino finally answered the balance between content approval and ease of use for our clients.

It's very easy to upload content to the calendar, with duplication options available for sharing over multiple platforms. The one click buttons for requesting approval (and the ability to edit the message in the automated emails), and one click button for scheduling makes it quick to use.

The customer support team are simply amazing, willing to assist in any issues I have, and always open to suggestions - some of which are implemented super quickly.

Clients enjoy seeing all their social accounts in one place, and the app makes it easy for them to check what is scheduled, as well as suggest changes.

What do you dislike?

The ongoing development on Kontentino means that any niggles or things I don't like do end up being sorted anyway. I'm hoping the app makes it much easier for clients (and ourselves) to approve and schedule apps on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really should give this excellent tool a try - it's growing very quickly with new features coming all the time. I really do see Kontentino becoming more of an all-in-one tool with the analytics features always improving. Also, the support is amazing.

We have saved a considerable amount of time using this product as opposed to our previous workflow of excel documents.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Kontentino review by Josh R.
Josh R.

"Finally a service to administrate and gain approval for clients' social posts. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and how simple the process of gaining client approval for their social media posts is now easier for me than ever. And trust me, I have tried almost every major platform and situation to try and make it easy for a client to approve and they are all tasks that are just not worth it. Before this program, I was using spreadsheets and pdfs to get approvals from clients and that was just overkill and I ended up falling behind or I would literally have to copy and paste the content from Twitter to Facebook for approval because they might have comments or want more for one platform verses the next... with this program you just copy and paste the calendar and it's all copied over so you don't have to enter it twice. I just love this Kontentino and really recommend it to anyone that administrates clients' social media accounts and need to get content quickly and throughly approved, rejected or handle requests related to individuals posts on social media for clients.

What do you dislike?

They are working on building out their app, so as long as you do it on desktop, you are good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to contact support if you are confused on anything. They are extremely helpful.

I was trying, before this program, to use spreadsheets for client approval of social media posts that I was administrating-- this made the process simple and easy! I love it!

Kontentino review by Noemi C.
Noemi C.

"Excellent for team collaboration and approvals"

What do you like best?

There are several people in our team creating social media posts (photo/video production, copy-writter me social media lead and few more external writers. I can have a very nice overview of who is doing what, assign tasks and approve all social media posts easily in Kontentino. Last but not least, all posts can be mass scheduled to particular social media platform.

What do you dislike?

The new analytics is quite useful. But I am missing KPI goals and some predictive analytics. But I am sure that guys are already working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. If you are team, agency or client this is the tool for you.

After introducing Kontentino. I do not need to look for lost email communication upload all the content on 3 different platforms all can be managed from Kontentino. It is a big time saver.

Kontentino review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"Finally, a practical social media scheduling tool that really works!"

What do you like best?

Kontentino solves our social media scheduling headaches and makes client approvals realistic and effective. Other tools we used were not practical enough to accomplish an effective flow of information, but Kontentino bridges so many gaps in the process that they have allowed our company to completely streamline the entire social media publishing process. We tested 5 different scheduling tools, and Kontentino outperformed others on just about every category. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a social media scheduling tool, this is the one you want!

social media scheduling, saving time with social media marketing and keeping our clients on the cutting edge with their social marketing.

Kontentino review by Zuzana T.
Zuzana T.

"The most user friendly social media tool ever!"

What do you like best?

Kontentino is very easy to use and I love their calendar! I have perfect overview to my content plan. It's a perfect tool for cooperation with colleagues and approval process with clients. Post look exactly as it was posted on social media and I can also check if it looks good on mobile, what is great for our clients as well. Also small features like budget split, emoji, notes, inspirations and post tags are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is in beta version, but I contacted their support and they are working on that.

First of all, approval process with client is very easy. Kontentino really save my and client's time.

All posts are on one platform - I can always find what I'm looking for and check colleagues progress (part of my work as Social Media Lead).

I see posts the same as they were posted on social media.

Kontentino review by Miroslav K.
Miroslav K.

"There is beauty in simplicity"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Kontentino is, that it's really simple. Plan your posts, let them go through internal/client approval, export to social media channel. I don't need more, and Kontentino doesn't clutter my workflow with options and tools I don't need anyway.

Also, when it comes to approval process — even after client's approval, I am still in control of my posts — as opposed to other tools, that are directly publishing approved posts. And here is another thing — since Kontentino is — in case of Facebook — scheduling, not posting, I can schedule boosts, or, if necessary, s change the post even after exporting to Facebook. And last, but not least, Kontentino has scalable pricing based on my needs and current client number.

What do you dislike?

After one year of intensive usage, I have to say I didn't find anything I would dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mean, no need to describe furthermore, this tool is awesome, just give it a try, which you can do for free, and I can tell you from my experience — you will stick with it.

Workflow is everything. Even if you don't have many social media channels you manage, this little gem of a tool helps you to keep the flow of your work smooth. So instead of getting lost in too coplex tools or, god forbid, excel, you save a huge amount of time, that you can invest in creative part of process — and that's what counts, right?

Kontentino review by Roman J.
Roman J.

"A hidden gem"

What do you like best?

This has got to be the best social media planning startup out there. The calendar, the client/account/creative approval stages, every feature from the tool becomes a vital part of your social media workflow as soon as you start to use it.

What i really like is the work that has gone into post previews; as they look exactly the same as on the social media platforms and the developers are fast to update them as soon as the platforms do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really specific, a minor bug from time to time that gets fixed always real quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it fast while it's still cheap and only a startup.

Working with other roles in the whole marketing managers/advertising social media managers/creatives

Kontentino review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust Tool. Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Powerful tool. Great price point. Outstanding customer service team. It has all the features I needed, and the ones they don't have, they're creating for me.

What do you dislike?

sometimes content is slow to upload but it has not been that big of a deal so far. I do hope this is something they improve upon for sure!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you give it a try and voice all your concerns early on! They will be addresse and they'll make sure they set up everything and anything you may need to in the backend. It doesn't get it much better than this.

I needed a platform where I could collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders, creatives, managers, and advertisers, while also giving my clients the option to see what the content would look like once published and comment, reject or approve content in a very seamless way. This tool does this and more. There have been a couple of cases where I wish they tool had a different feature, and when I communicated these needs, their customernsupour team. It only replies quickly and effectively, that have also communicated with their developers to make customize the platform according to MY needs!!! I mean! I have my fair share of experience using and managing social media tools for different purposes. From a content creation, approval, scheduling and reporting standpoint, this tool is unmatched. This coupled with a responsive, flexible, agile customer service team, I see this tool as a must-have for any agency, freelancer, o marketing manager that needs to create, schedule, and get approvals from a 3rd party.

Kontentino review by Agency
Agency

"Great way how to connect every member of the team and even the client in one place"

What do you like best?

I like the the communication flow during the process of content creation - every information is kept in one place and not only we internally can clearly see the progress, but also the client, who can approve the content or leave a comment immediately.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing particular I would like to mention in this section - even when some issue occurs, there is always someone online from Kontentino with their helpful guidance.

As a bigger team, our communication is sometimes messy and not every member is always totally up-to-date. Thanks to Kontentino, anyone can have a look at the ongoing process of content creation anytime and there is no need to write any additional emails if the task is done and what should we do next.

Kontentino review by Michaela F.
Michaela F.

"Great Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Kontentino is simpilicity. It's user friendly and very easy to use for both me and my clients. I like having every facebook page in one place and being able to cooperate with other team members. I also like Inspirations feature and tags, which makes your posts even more organized. It has everything I need and It isn't overcrowded with unnecessary features.

What do you dislike?

Kontentino is a great tool. Only one thing I can think of right now is absence of some basic post editing features in mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. There is also a free trial for 1 user and 1 page.

Internal and client approval - fast and easy, also clients are satisfied with Kontentino and they didn't have any problems using it.

Cooperation - Anyone in your team can create, edit, schedule posts. Also comments are very helpful for communication and creating new ideas.

Amazing helpdesk - if there was a problem, they were very helpful, they care about your opinion

Kontentino review by Jakub M.
Jakub M.

"it is easy and great for daily work."

What do you like best?

The plan for the month is really great. And the mobile app is useful (y)

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't scheduled completed post directly from mobile app

I save a lot of time with kontentino. it is really easy and I can create mediaplan in one hour for the whole month.

Problem was that client give me a mail with immediately schedule but I couldn't do that because I was out of the office

Kontentino review by Juraj H.
Juraj H.

"Comprehensive social media tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. You just log in and know what to do right-away. Comes in really handy especially with clients - they're never really up for learning to use new tools. Saved us a lot of time and energy.

What do you dislike?

The analytics could be more complex. They are enough for a simple report though. Hopefully, they will upgrade those a bit!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's not much that could go wrong with trying it out, since they do offer a free month-long trial.

We were looking for a way to make the approval process more transparent. We wanted a tool with which anyone could step in at any step of the process and not be lost. Kontentino does the job :)

Kontentino review by John A.
John A.

"Kontentino makes my job easier! "

What do you like best?

We are very pleased with Kontentino. It has streamlined our social post approval process and saves us time. We really enjoy adding notes, comments, and corrections when approving social posts. This really helps our internal approval process. Kontentino makes our job easier!

What do you dislike?

Kontentino is great! The only thing lacking is the Google Plus support and Pinterest support. But I am told that those features are coming very soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kontentino is great for any marketing team, PR team, or web team.

Kontentino saves us time at work by streamlining our social post approval process.

Kontentino review by Radek J.
Radek J.

"Best of all"

What do you like best?

I like the easy way, wich Kontentino offers to users. It is smart, quick a intuitive wokrflow.

What do you dislike?

Nothing :D i think. Only one think is, that if i need to make some "shadow posts", i have to set it like scheduled, but than i have to go to Facebook Business Manager and than i have to change setup of this post. I would like to use adv setup features in the software, but i really understand, that this could be unrealistic :D '

We plan campains for our clients and their social media profiles. Kontentino is the best, because you can see all in one :-)

Kontentino review by Zuzana T.
Zuzana T.

"Easy to use social media tool with always helpful support!"

What do you like best?

The way they adapt so quickly. Sometimes I don't even realize Facebook has a new feature before I see it in Kontentino. Also, anytime I have a problem, their customer service is unbelievably quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could export directly to Instagram. However, I'm sure they'll implement it as soon as Facebook allows it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect a huge tool with an enormous amount of features and functionalities. They do a few of them, but they do them well.

There's a lot of steps to the process of posting. It was chaotic, slow and there were a lot of mistakes. The number of those has significantly fallen since using Kontentino.

Kontentino review by Alan H.
Alan H.

"Simplicity at its best"

What do you like best?

It really shows it was created in an agency. I work in one and it copies our workflow and it feels like it's tailored to our needs and our way of thinking.

What do you dislike?

I hope they'll be working on their mobile app in the future, since I'm missing some features at the moment.

We needed a way to get rid of emails as our main approving channel, it was slow and chaotic.

Kontentino review by Consultant

"Unbeatable value and customer service"

What do you like best?

Kontentino is a great value, has a robust number of features (many of which you won't even find on some of the bigger named social content managers), and great customer service. They went above and beyond when I requested a new feature for clients to be able to make their own edits to campaigns and were always super responsive and accommodating.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked is that Instagram posts still have to be somewhat manually published.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the unique features like duplicating posts, approval workflows, using categories, reusing material, etc.

There are a lot of benefits associated with Kontentino. The ability to pre-schedule posts, duplicate posts, the approval/client review process, having all social media channels in one place... it's incredibly convenient.

Kontentino review by Britt O.
Britt O.

"Great tool! "

What do you like best?

What I love about this tool is that it allows you to work in one calendar with different members of your team. You're able to see what each post will look like on the different social media sites, choose different statuses for each post, assign posts to team members when they need corrections, etc. It allows you to have a full overview of posts for each month. Great tool!

What do you dislike?

I, personally, have no regarding this tool. The helpdesk and contacts from Kontentino are always available to help solve your questions or issues.

Their helpdesk is available when you need them, to help you with your issues and problems. They ask for and listen to your feedback and I think that's really great.

Kontentino review by Barbora H.
Barbora H.

"The best tool for planning content when promoting a number or various events"

What do you like best?

The inspiration calendar and the possibility of creating your own – this way I can keep track of all the events I need to promote.

What do you dislike?

It's not possible to schedule Facebook albums.

Again, I have a plenty of events I need to promote, mention, etc. and the inspiration calendar is very helpful.

Kontentino review by Dominika K.
Dominika K.

"Review "

What do you like best?

I see the posts in my calendar as I will see them on my page. It may seem trivial, but we avoided lots of misunderstandings with our clients thanks to this.

What do you dislike?

When are those analytics rolling in? :)

As mentioned above, we were looking for a tool for scheduling and approving. Something that wouldn't require us to make a workshop for our clients on how to use a new tool. This as it - we had it up and running in no time.

Kontentino review by Natalia .
Natalia .

"Kontentino is best SoMe tool"

What do you like best?

Kontentino is very intuitive, easy to use tool with a lot of social functions, which definitelly helps me in daily work.

What do you dislike?

Any lack in offered functions are immediately corrected/ added so there is nothing what I dislike.

Kontentino really helps me with daily work. It's totally the most easy way to create, schedule, accept and publish posts on social channels. Especially when I run a bigger, regional project.

Kontentino review by Patrícia R.
Patrícia R.

"Easy to use Social Media Management tool"

What do you like best?

Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

What do you dislike?

Everything I asked for was implemented so none at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really mean it with the Social Media, definitely recommend this tool.

Helps a lot with the workflow.

Kontentino review by Sandra H.
Sandra H.

"VERY GOOD!"

What do you like best?

Section: Inspirations, which is very helpful when you are creating content ahead. Also uploading videos and pictures are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Posting on Instgram have to be done using app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Defenetly go ahead. Kontentino is very good tool for a planning a content for social media. Inspiration section may help you when you will run out of ideas and you can store there videos/pictures. Its very user friendly and you will find it very natural.

Transparency and everybody has a knowledge about what is going on in social media. Creating comments, ideas by other members of the team.

Kontentino review by Filip B.
Filip B.

"Simplicity at its finest"

What do you like best?

Kontentino is not like other social media tools, which are trying to do everything. It has a clear focus, very nice layout and I mostly appreciate how easy to use it is.

What do you dislike?

Mobile application covers only basic Instagram post scheduling.

Social media management. Big benefit is very good support, which was always helpful.

Kontentino review by Daniela S.
Daniela S.

"Social media content management made a lot easier ool"

What do you like best?

The whole agency can work on one post and see the changes in real time before sending it to the client.

What do you dislike?

According to the number of users and accounts, it got a little expensive at first. However, I contacted their customer service and they made me a fair offer.

We were mainly looking for a tool to quicken the approval process - e-mails proved chaotic and slow. Kontentino did just that for us.

Kontentino review by Jakub K.
Jakub K.

"All you need, neatly organized"

What do you like best?

Well organized tool, everything is naturaly where you expect it

What do you dislike?

Some design elements could do with an update but that is just personal preference

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and see for yourself!

Online support is priceless!

Kontentino review by Shivanii C.
Shivanii C.

"Very useful social media calendar"

What do you like best?

Kontentino takes the pressure out of planning social media events. When I find something I want to share, I can book it in to a date and time, and it's done. For me, this avoids confusion and pressure in the midst of so much useful content.

What do you dislike?

nothing, really - but I do have limited use - I'm happy with it for my purposes

I'm just using the free plan at the moment - one page, one user - works very well for me :)

Kontentino review by Magdalena L.
Magdalena L.

"Makes my life easier :)"

What do you like best?

calendars, grid - it all makes planning much easier.

What do you dislike?

The analytics cannot be downloaded in other formats than PDF. And we have not found the way how to mark products.

None that I know of - talkoing about the business problems. :)

The benefits - planning, approving, comments.

Kontentino review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Everything you need and super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love how Kontentino is easy to use, it is very intuitive and it makes my life easier. Even the clients have no problem with using it. Content creation and approval were never so smooth!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of right now.

I can have all my clients "under one roof". I can assign work to colleagues without any need to send them boring and confusing emails.

Kontentino review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"So good for social media planning!"

What do you like best?

It's so damn simple! And my clients love it too .)

I'd like to highlight their will and enthusiasm to implement all new features immediately.

What do you dislike?

Well, the app could be definitely better ,)

I used Sprinklr before, but that was hell. Here, I really do appreciate that intuitive interface, which is easy to use.

Thus, managing the content with clients and designers is handled with few clicks.

Kontentino review by Lukas S.
Lukas S.

"Kontentino saves my time"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with, simple even for multiple channels. Lot of time saving features, great for clients. Great online support if needed.

What do you dislike?

Cannot edit posts in mobile app yet :)

Social media management in general.

Easy both for us as agency and also clients.

Kontentino review by Martin W.
Martin W.

"Kontentino does the job"

What do you like best?

Great workflow management, for approving content.

What do you dislike?

I would really welcome post analytics or page insights.

We're an agency managing more than 80 social channels for varius brands. I cannot think of another way to manage all the processes behind, other than Kontentino.

Kontentino review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Saves a lot of time on unnecessary tasks"

What do you like best?

The scheduling process to various social media networks is really easy. It saves a lot of energy on unnecessary tasks.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t had any problems with the tool yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it for free for a month - they offer it on their website.

It helps prevent mistakes in posting and therefore saves a lot of nerves.

Learning about Kontentino?

* We monitor all Kontentino reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.