Koofr

4.9

Koofr is the safe and simple way to store, backup and share your photos, videos and documents. From day-to-day work to your favourite music, photos and videos. Access your data anywhere and anytime, from any device, be it a computer, a phone or a tablet. Safety and security are at the heart of our software and our mindset, which is why we don't look at your data, ever.

Work for Koofr?

Learning about Koofr?

Koofr Reviews

Ask Koofr a Question
Showing 15 Koofr reviews
Koofr review by Manuel A R.
Manuel A R.

"Definitely the most useful storage services, engage all in one and great compatibilty."

What do you like best?

The capacity to take all the storage services in one interface, with the posibility to share to multiple social networks or emails. Can access to files from Dropbox and edit over it. Its a real jewel the services that provides Koofr. With a small space to storage from the begining but with the investment you can have so much more space and services.

What do you dislike?

Maybe its not the speedest storage services, talking about being out of Europe, wich could be this one of the negative perspectives about the whole function. I think that it works really great no matter if your'e in Africa or Sudamerica, just things of perspective having in mind the internet services that you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes you just stop looking when you find the right service. Talking about storage and sharing, this its the best option, and even more having in mind if you're from Europe. Also counts with the app mobile versions, for any OS. Very recommended.

In the freelance work, you have to move everytime your files, using clouds or storage services. Not all can give you what Koofr does, in this case its taking a full control of your files and the other wich you have in other storage services, to edit, to re-share and more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Koofr
Koofr review by Diana P S.
Diana P S.

"Not a conventional storage service, really helpful, without problems of integration."

What do you like best?

I can share my files very easy, manage my other storages and combain some files between. Also can link my computer to the app and the really fast and personalize storage.

With a initial really nice looking interface, you count with a moderate space to store, 2 Gygabites to be more specific about it. Which its more than the necessary to evaluate the functions of it.

I think its a tool very usefull and the fact of manage the whole apps share/save services that you using just in this storage of Koofr, thats very practical, talking about online services of sharing and storing.

What do you dislike?

I'd being thinking that i could have some issues with the software which exist as EU services. Having in mind that im fron Latinamerica, but that was absolutely not a problem to have de benefits, i don't know if could be that normal in the entire country, but i can say that to me its really effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely found Koofr and its one of my best friends, to manage every single file that i need from my computer to my devices or to anothers. Very effective and with no problems with non-Europeans users at all.

Taking my files from one place to another no matter my devices, i can go on my mobile app Koofr or desktop, or even just browser. Really amazing to share very quick and easy the files no matter what the destiny are.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Koofr review by Luis A.
Luis A.

"I can have everything stored safely"

What do you like best?

Koofr is specially designed for people who need to store all their files safely to avoid losing them, which causes serious conflicts, along with their tools have made each task extremely easy to meet, while working with a considerable storage space.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of something I do not like about Koofr, it has done a good job with the time I've been using it, it's easy to work with this software that I can not imagine working without using it.

Previously I had never had the opportunity to use software that included this storage and I have to say that I am very happy with the results, I do not lose my files anymore if something happens to my computer, I can always maintain the security of my documents.

Koofr review by Rosalinda S.
Rosalinda S.

"One of the best secure storage that i've used"

What do you like best?

Koofr is one of the best applications that I have used to store information about my company, our employees keep the information of the work day by day and then it is easy to search the stored information, a great search tool for the saved files

What do you dislike?

Koofr is good, but it lacks sufficient storage for large companies with a lot of information to keep, if you are from a medium / small company it is all good, so I do not consider it a very serious point.

I recommend Koofr totally the customer service is extremely good and they are aware of the requests of the users, they have a maximum response time of 12 hours, although they always respond much earlier!

Koofr review by Anderson Enrique R.
Anderson Enrique R.

"Usefull safe storage"

What do you like best?

The integration with Dropbox and Google Drive means less headache in files in different locations. Having files loaded in several different places is a logistical problem that can be harmful at any time in specific tasks as well as when recovering files and avoiding the problem of losing everything.

What do you dislike?

They need to fix the search filter between them, sometimes when searching for something the application is frozen, it's a problem that needs to be fixed urgently, I've wasted time with this error.

It has faults and has good things, at the end of accounts I consider it a good program with good customer service, an application with potential continue as they go.

Koofr review by Islenis Tatiana V.
Islenis Tatiana V.

"Variety of integrations with other software"

What do you like best?

With good storage tools this software captured my attention, and it was not disappointing, Koofr has really complied with each of the proposed goals, from integration to secure my documents and files in a cloud and with password for access.

What do you dislike?

I think that the level that Koofr has is a good one, so it should be a bit faster since its storage is able to perform tasks faster.

The fact of keeping all the files in a cloud is a very attractive idea, since it allows you to free space of the device without losing any important file or not, in the same way they can also be shared.

Koofr review by Maribel del Carmen R.
Maribel del Carmen R.

"Good software for small businesses"

What do you like best?

This software is a very good database for small and large companies, since it makes a backup both in the cloud and in internal storage, it can also share links for folders which for security reasons expire in about days, encryption is the greatest security to keep files restricted.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can not like, Koofr has been a very useful tool for storing my files.

The help given by Koofr in security problems and more security when sharing files, but still gives you access through any device through your account, the effective solution to the usual problems of sharing and security in a software only.

Koofr review by User

"Koofr Its a nice storage service with full engage with dropbox and G Drive."

What do you like best?

I like about this the feature to manage my full storages with just one interface. Also its theres the posibility to link your own device could be a mobile or a computer to te Koofr services. I found it really easy and very cheap, having in mind the free capacity to storage its high about 2GB.

I don't think in any more needfull than manage your personal files around several devices, depends on your work in this case, but this its a posibility to have it and together with other storages, with a nice feature to control every file and have a shared folder to manage with other users around the world.

What do you dislike?

This its a natural tool to manage files in any devices with integrations and personalizations that just very particular storage services like this have it. So i don't think i have a reason to dislike at all about Koofr. By the other hand i think its totally recommended and flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I thinks its very easy to use and with nice integration so theres much than a reason to try it and mix it together your work in one single interface very easy and useful to manage and share files.

The power manage files around several devices, integration with other storage services like dropbox and google drive wich its very useful to find the perfect connection between your computer files and your cloud files. Great solution to people working on design or music wich have to move his media all the time.

Koofr review by Sorangel Josefina B.
Sorangel Josefina B.

"Storage service, really helpful, without problems of integration."

What do you like best?

The integration with Dropbox and Google Drive means less headache on files in different locations. Having files loaded in several different places is a logistic problem that can be harmful at any time in specific tasks.

What do you dislike?

The download and upload speeds can be a bit slow, depending on where the user is located can be very slow, however. If you live in Europe, this point is completely null.

Greater storage and better distribution of our data in the cloud, We always wanted to connect all our applications in the cloud at the same time and have them securely, and that's what we got.

Koofr review by Ana C.
Ana C.

"Compartment with secure encryption"

What do you like best?

One of the best software to share and store files is Koofr, which makes your link with customers bigger thanks to all the tools it offers to give a totally safe cloud storage.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is tedious to have to be limited to 2GB, since this is not much, in the same way the software has not presented inconveniences in its use.

To solve the problems that were presented for file transfers and leave aside the paper sheets that connect us a little more with the environment, with Koofr we can store the day to day of the company with full security.

Koofr review by Gabriel Eduardo C.
Gabriel Eduardo C.

"Super safe and easy to use storage"

What do you like best?

The advantages that Koofr offers are unique, the opportunity to store files safely in the cloud is made by my favorite software because it connects with Google Drive, One Drive and others. Koofr is simply easy and innovative storage.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing against, it is good software in all its fullness.

Before using this software I had many inconvenient and disastrous loss of reports, important files of the classes I teach, felt the need to use something secure to keep each important file and finally I can say that Koofr has given me that and more.

Koofr review by Jose Ildemaro V.
Jose Ildemaro V.

"Compartment with secure encryption"

What do you like best?

Store safely in one place is possible with Koofr, a variety of tools allows you to store encrypted files and share them whenever you want. Connected also with other platforms like Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

Koofr is simply perfect, I do not perceive any problem, it is easy to use and with a very intuitive interface.

I always had problems saving files and still have them on hand when I needed them, but fortunately I was able to use Koofr, which with its secure storage system has become my ally.

Koofr review by Thalia P.
Thalia P.

"100% useful in your data storage, the application is highly recommended"

What do you like best?

We were able to improve certain aspects of storage, we connected several applications in the cloud which improved everything, our files always have it at hand and in one place always protected.

What do you dislike?

The performance is very good but they have flaws in terms of storage capacity, everything else is good.

We always wanted to connect all our applications in the cloud at the same time and have them securely and that is what we got.

Koofr review by Kendra Q.
Kendra Q.

"100% utility in your data storage"

What do you like best?

Koofr is a software designed to support your data in a cloud that connects several cloud applications, giving access to all the files from the same place and always protected.

What do you dislike?

Storage could be a bit wider, but I'm still very satisfied with its performance. I have no more complaints about Koofr.

Greater storage and better distribution of our data in the cloud.

Koofr review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"A great data storage solution with great integration, albeit with slow speeds at times"

What do you like best?

-Apps for Windows, Android, iOS, great for many different people with many different devices. This is a great feature because it lets us share files cross-platform with ease.

-2GB free, very nice because users can try out the service. 2GB is usually enough for most personal users for quite a long time.

-Integration with Dropbox and Google Drive means less headache over files in different locations. Having files uploaded to multiple different places is a logistics issue that can prove to be a detriment to any time specific tasks (for instance, if there is access required to a file but the company does not remember where it is stored) Having one cloud storage solution overall is much, much better.

What do you dislike?

-EU based only, which means download and upload speeds can be a little on the slow side. This is mostly because I live in the States, however. If you live in Europe, this point is completely null.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imagine Dropbox, but with even better integration with other non-Koofr services, that is also based in Europe.

The problem was mostly sharing multiple files in the office in which I work at. Because I used Koofr, I can share files easily between multiple people and between different platforms (ex. iOS, Android, Windows phones can all use Koofr apps).

Learning about Koofr?

* We monitor all Koofr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.