Koofr

Koofr is the safe and simple way to store, backup and share your photos, videos and documents. From day-to-day work to your favourite music, photos and videos. Access your data anywhere and anytime, from any device, be it a computer, a phone or a tablet. Safety and security are at the heart of our software and our mindset, which is why we don't look at your data, ever.

Work for Koofr?

Learning about Koofr?

Koofr Reviews

Ask Koofr a Question
Showing 2 Koofr reviews
Koofr review by Diana P S.
Diana P S.

"Not a conventional storage service, really helpful, without problems of integration."

What do you like best?

I can share my files very easy, manage my other storages and combain some files between. Also can link my computer to the app and the really fast and personalize storage.

With a initial really nice looking interface, you count with a moderate space to store, 2 Gygabites to be more specific about it. Which its more than the necessary to evaluate the functions of it.

I think its a tool very usefull and the fact of manage the whole apps share/save services that you using just in this storage of Koofr, thats very practical, talking about online services of sharing and storing.

What do you dislike?

I'd being thinking that i could have some issues with the software which exist as EU services. Having in mind that im fron Latinamerica, but that was absolutely not a problem to have de benefits, i don't know if could be that normal in the entire country, but i can say that to me its really effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely found Koofr and its one of my best friends, to manage every single file that i need from my computer to my devices or to anothers. Very effective and with no problems with non-Europeans users at all.

Taking my files from one place to another no matter my devices, i can go on my mobile app Koofr or desktop, or even just browser. Really amazing to share very quick and easy the files no matter what the destiny are.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Koofr
Koofr review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"A great data storage solution with great integration, albeit with slow speeds at times"

What do you like best?

-Apps for Windows, Android, iOS, great for many different people with many different devices. This is a great feature because it lets us share files cross-platform with ease.

-2GB free, very nice because users can try out the service. 2GB is usually enough for most personal users for quite a long time.

-Integration with Dropbox and Google Drive means less headache over files in different locations. Having files uploaded to multiple different places is a logistics issue that can prove to be a detriment to any time specific tasks (for instance, if there is access required to a file but the company does not remember where it is stored) Having one cloud storage solution overall is much, much better.

What do you dislike?

-EU based only, which means download and upload speeds can be a little on the slow side. This is mostly because I live in the States, however. If you live in Europe, this point is completely null.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imagine Dropbox, but with even better integration with other non-Koofr services, that is also based in Europe.

The problem was mostly sharing multiple files in the office in which I work at. Because I used Koofr, I can share files easily between multiple people and between different platforms (ex. iOS, Android, Windows phones can all use Koofr apps).

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Koofr for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Dropbox Logo
Dropbox
(4,397)
Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.
Droplr Logo
Droplr
Droplr is a file-sharing tool for Mac and Windows users. Effortlessly share files, screenshots, and screencasts with friends, colleagues, and clients.
Apple iCloud Logo
Apple iCloud
4.0
iCloud does more than just store your content. It lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, documents, and more, from whatever devices you???re on. And it???s built into every new iOS device and every new Mac.
Dropbox Plus Logo
Dropbox Plus
Dropbox Plus is a file storage tool that enables to users to store and share files across devices and users.
ownCloud Logo
ownCloud
4.0
Software suite that provides a location-independent storage area for data (cloud storage). ownCloud can be installed on a private server at no additional cost.
GoAnywhere MFT Logo
GoAnywhere MFT
4.8
GoAnywhere MFT is a managed file transfer solution which automates and secures file transfers using a centralized enterprise-level approach.
eFileCabinet Logo
eFileCabinet
3.9
eFileCabinet provides over 155,000 users worldwide work smarter and more efficiently with eFileCabinet.
Zoho Docs Logo
Zoho Docs
Zoho Docs is a web-based document management solution that helps you store all your documents in one place and seamlessly collaborate with your team from anywhere, on any device.
Azure File Storage Logo
Azure File Storage
4.0
Azure File offers fully managed file shares in the cloud, accessible via the industry standard Server Message Block (SMB) protocol. Azure File shares is mounted concurrently by cloud or on-premises deployments of Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Digital Pigeon Logo
Digital Pigeon
4.9
Large file delivery and service for digital media producers and creatives. File receiving, media previews, client feedback and tracking.

Learning about Koofr?

* We monitor all Koofr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.