Kulea.ma

Kulea.ma is marketing automation designed and built by marketers. User friendly, and affordable.

Work for Kulea.ma?

Learning about Kulea.ma?

Kulea.ma Reviews

Ask Kulea.ma a Question
Showing 11 Kulea.ma reviews
Kulea.ma review by Catherine H.
Catherine H.

"Easiest tool, friendliest people!"

What do you like best?

Which the hands-on support you receive from Kulea's customer success team, plus how easy the tool is to use, I've been on-boarded and sent out my first, very complex, campaign within days! It's perfect for a small marketing team with limited time and resource, but delivers big campaigns and, I'm sure, results.

What do you dislike?

Few niggly bits like not being able to personalise the fonts for buttons but not much so far. Any niggles are quickly resolved with the customer success team anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends on what's important to you. But for a small marketing team wanting to make a big impact, it's well worth a look.

We want to deliver richer, more relevant and personalised customer experiences that, ultimately, deliver more conversions to revenue. What I like about Kulea is that we can do that by followers a customer's experience from our website, through to emails, and back to personalised content on our website. Most tools miss out this last piece but website conversions are a key metric to improve for our business. It also provides a myriad of options to achieve this so that we don't lose all important SEO benefits.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kulea.ma
Kulea.ma review by Tim J.
Tim J.

"Great application. Better people"

What do you like best?

The Kulea team go out of their way to make sure we get the most out of Kulea, but also have a successful and enjoyable working relationship. How often can you say that? That you actually enjoy working with a supplier? It really is a breath of fresh air.

They are regularly releasing updates which are pushed straight into customer systems.

They listen to feedback and quickly correct any bugs and move fast on suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not as polished as other systems, but that is not to say it is bad. The UI is fine and easy enough to use, but it just doesn't have the refinement of other systems

Everything! Kulea has given us great insights into customer and prospect behaviour, which has helped us to improve on site conversions. It gives us great insight into our email campaigns. And that is without touching lead scoring, automations or personalisation. We're barely touching the surface with Kulea.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Kulea.ma review by Lewis B.
Lewis B.

"Great Product, even better customer service!"

What do you like best?

The support that you get from Kulea can not be faulted and they are always on hand to answer questions or guide you through a specific task. Also, being able to connect Kulea and Pipedrive through Zapier is a big plus for us!

What do you dislike?

You can see the tool has a lot of potential to grow and add more features that would be beneficial to the user. Ideally, before you send a campaign, it would be good to see a preview of the email as a final screen, just before you hit send, as another file safe. On the email preview, where it shows personalisation, you should be able to see this in a test email as well.

Being able to automate makes the campaign process a lot easier to manage, instead of doing it manually.

Kulea.ma review by Martin C.
Martin C.

"Bringing The National Museum of Computing up to the 21st century"

What do you like best?

Kulea is simple. Really simple. After 1 training session that lasted less than half an hour I was ready to use the software by myself.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Having used the software for 2 months now I can't think of part of it I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully utilise the "Personas" feature to get the most of the product. You have to dedicate time to setting up this feature correctly and understanding the resources that these personas grant you. After do this, the rest will all fall into place.

Email Marketing has gone from something we wished we could do, to one of our main tools. Being able to really target that marketing in a way that lets us talk to the right people based on their interests has made it that much easier.

Kulea.ma review by Helen M.
Helen M.

"A great relationship with a very likeable company!"

What do you like best?

From the very outset, Kulea have been extremely friendly and professional! I've built great relationships with my contacts and feel very valued and supported as a client. From a service delivery point of view they are thorough and responsive - but the energy, personality and fun that they inject into my interactions sets them apart, and just makes them such a pleasure to work with!

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing negative to say! I have at times struggled to get to grips with using the product, but this was down to my technical abilities and lack of marketing know-how - rather than any issues with the product or service

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Kulea.ma to other organisations looking to implement a easy, highly functional, cost effective solution to their automated marketing needs!

We've created a CRM and a professional, effective way of sending email communications and creating landing pages. As a small consultancy with limited resources we still haven't realised the full potential - but we've seen benefits such as... improved analytics on marketing activity, positive feedback on the quality of our comms and we feel that we are more professional and on par with some of our competitors now.

Kulea.ma review by Karen A.
Karen A.

"A marketing function for tech startups"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can write an unlimited number of really personalised journeys for all of my website visitors. This creates a bespoke journey for all of my client types. I can create a meaningful connection with my customers in the very early stages of our interaction.

What do you dislike?

I admit that I was a little intimidated at first with setting up my marketing journeys - if this is you, I'd recommend reaching out to the team - they have an option whereby they'll do the first automation with you. After that, you're up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a tech startup, Kulea is perfect for precise targeting through personalisation and persona-lisation. They also have a public API and we're actually planning to integrate Kulea into our retail analytics/growth suite.

I'm the founder of a retail analytics tech company. All of our acquisition is mostly online, so it was vital to find a software that could be my marketing function as I scale.

Kulea.ma review by Gemma S.
Gemma S.

"Easy to use, puts the Marketer in control but still work to be done!"

What do you like best?

That it is simply to use. Me and my team are able to put together complex automations ourselves and the fact that with the hook up with Zapier this enable us to fully control our workflows. Kulea is adding huge value to our day to day existence.

What do you dislike?

There has been multiple occasions where we experience slowness and blips with the system, which has prevented us from hitting deadlines for campaigns. This gives us a feeling of unease at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Defintely do it - it's great coming on the journey with the Kulea team as they make continued improvements to the platform. Whilst it isn't all the way there yet it will defintely be the best out there when it is.

Greater degree of marketing automation, integrated systems, cost savings and the ability to get rid of some of our older and more dated systems.

Kulea.ma review by Melanie P.
Melanie P.

"Personalisation at its best"

What do you like best?

The email creator is so easy to use. You can create fantastic looking campaigns and simple but powerful automation journeys with just a few clicks. So many of these platforms are really difficult to use and Kulea makes everything seem so easy.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have all the functionality of something like Marketo but then it is nowhere near the same price.

We are using Kulea to personalise our standard online communications to increase engagement and

Kulea.ma review by Agency
Agency

"Good product with great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like that the data can be split and personalised to identify different users within our database, this helps us target our e-shots more clearly. Kulea also offers the freedom to create different templates for e-shots

What do you dislike?

It isn't always user friendly and can be quite difficult to change templates / wording quickly. There have been a few walls I have hit with the design e.g. creating a button that links straight to an email rather than the website.

We have been able to identify our audience and section this out, making it much clearer to understand who is reading our information.

Kulea.ma review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Essential Marketing Automation kit - particularly for those new to the field"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, next-level customer service

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be a little glitchy - page reloads, etc.

It's great for proof-of-concepts. We're a big business that's just started our digital journey so internal-buy in is always the challenge.

Kulea is so easy to use. I can walk into a meeting with a business department, float a campaign idea to them, and within an hour of the meeting ending I'm sending working test campaigns to directors' inboxes.

It's had 100% internal buy-in so far.

Kulea.ma review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Cheap and Simple Marketing Automation "

What do you like best?

The level of support and roll-out of new features after receiving client feedback.

What do you dislike?

Not as feature heavy or as easy to use as some competitors.

Increasing our conversions and powering our marketing automation.

Learning about Kulea.ma?

* We monitor all Kulea.ma reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.