Kustomer

Kustomer is a CRM designed for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer.

Work for Kustomer?

Learning about Kustomer?

Compare Kustomer to Similar Solutions

Kustomer Reviews

Ask Kustomer a Question
Showing 15 Kustomer reviews
Kustomer review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Fast, and factual customer support!"

What do you like best?

Kustomer brings together so much relevant information for us, in a single and quickly actionable workspace. We are presented with all of the data in one place, all interactions across SMS, Chat, Phone, Email and Shopify sales - allowing us to quickly understand the customer need, and respond. We give great pride in responding to customers quickly with accurate information - Kustomer enables this. Also, anytime we've had a question or needed help, Kustomer has been there for us, quickly, and with a smile!

What do you dislike?

The mobile client is really good, yet it needs to catchup with the desktop in terms of speed/usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply get a demo! If fast support with relevant information is important to you (and how could it not be), you'll be impressed!

As an online only business, our pre and post sales support needs to be amazing. We need to show customers that we care, by responding quickly with actionable data. Kustomer simply enables this by having a lightning fast interface that combines multiple support channels into a single interface. It's been easy for us to train new employees as we grow and we are constantly complimented by customers in how quickly we respond. In a crowded marketplace, we're gaining customer confidence by using Kustomer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kustomer
Kustomer review by Administrator

"Kustomer is customizable for any scenario"

What do you like best?

Workflows are a powerful tool. We use them to facilitate cross team collaboration across teams servicing both sides of a two-sided marketplace. I've used other systems that would never have been able to accommodate the complex decision tree style logic that Kustomer's workflows offer. And pairing workflows with customer facing messaging or internal notifications make for powerful automations with infinite possibilities. Additionally, integration with external systems and our business system is seamless and helps to provide a complete picture of every customer's experience with our company. The consolidated customer timeline containing support interactions across all channels, order history, and survey responses puts all of the customer information right in front of every agent every time. This enables personalized and informed service that would otherwise require multiple workspaces and a lot of context shifting.

What do you dislike?

As an Admin I like to create very specific ways for agents to work within the application and in some ways I feel that Kustomer is lacking admin controls over agent experience. I'd like to very carefully curate and manage their workspace so that I know that everyone is working the same way but this is not always as easy as I'd like it to be.

Kustomer enables us to manage the complex workflows and facilitates collaboration across our numerous support and operations teams. It is uniquely suited for supporting our two-sided marketplace business.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Kustomer review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Very clean and user friendly interface and easy to learn"

What do you like best?

You can edit notes after you posted them!!!! Searching is really powerful too, if sometimes a bit cumbersome to use.

What do you dislike?

Shortcuts are not implemented very well, they're a pain in the butt to open up, even with the quick inline access in your notes by way of hashtags. The shortcut menu ALWAYS opens downward and if you scroll down the actual page it closes up. This happens very often at the end of a page and doesn't allow for easy viewing in most cases I've used it.

The interface and response trees are much more contextually organized by ticket with Kustomer and allows an easily readable way to keep track of your continued conversations with customers. Integration with Shopify has also reduced the need to wait for confirmation on specific orders existing at all in the event that an order needs to be verified and/or tracked.

Kustomer review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Not What I Had Hoped For"

What do you like best?

I liked the layout of the the home page and the customizable responses that you can add yourself. Very easy to use template wise.

What do you dislike?

There was no way to flag spam requests that we see repeatedly by the same email easily. A simple spam folder would have been neat to separate the clutter from requests that need attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

got to make the way you filter messages easier for a regular user. There may have been a way by coding it but thats too much! Also there has to be a better way for the user to check all requests from one email. The UI is hard to understand with the pin.

We are able to respond to customers and potential clients. The benefits are that we have all requests coming directly to us in an organized way.

Kustomer review by Rhett A.
Rhett A.

"Best CRM Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

With Kustomer, everything is centered around the customer (no pun intended). No more tickets, tracking down various conversations, managing different tools. The product organizes all communications from every medium into a single, organized timeline. AMAZING!

What do you dislike?

They have continued to improve the mobile experience, which is my only feedback for improvement.

We can have great conversations with customers because we know all of their history very easily. Transferring customers to other people is a breeze.

Kustomer review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great for Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Kustomer nicely gathers all the ways in which your customer can contact you and provides you with so many different ways to customize how you’d like to view messages.

What do you dislike?

I wish the viewing across multiple screens was a little more synced. Like if you view a conversation and close it on one screen you have to refresh your other screen for that to be reflected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a chance!

Kustomer saves us from having to dig through an inbox of emails by separating actual customers from other things like junk and automatic emails.

Kustomer review by Internal Consultant in Hospitality
Internal Consultant in Hospitality

"Super Easy"

What do you like best?

All communications about customer from all mediums is nicely organized so you can see everything about the customer. Everything is wrapped up nicely in your workspace. You can view everything and it's easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I have had no issues with this platform.

My team and I were able to get a comprehensive veiw of our customers information. We didn t have so go across multiple platforms in order to create a customer profile. It's amazing and a great time saver.

Kustomer review by Administrator

"Innovative, with room for improvement. "

What do you like best?

I like the look. Overall the platform is gorgeous and simply looking. I also like the Team's willingness to help their new customers succeed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the reporting features and the "conversations" concept instead of cases. I think if you're the type of company where you will have several tickets back and forth with one customer this platform is going to be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the type of customer interactions your company has regularly before deciding to choose this platform.

Able to easily locate tagged cases to improve an overall issues we see repeatedly. This in turn allows us to find solutions to solving product bugs.

Kustomer review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Great CRM Platform for Small Startup"

What do you like best?

Kustomer is a super helpful CRM platform, and allows me and my colleagues to better help our customers.

What do you dislike?

There was somewhat of a steep learning curve as a new user, but once you use the platform, it is clear that each function is very well thought out.

greatly improves the customer's experience and allows the company to better interact with their clientele.

Kustomer review by Daisy B.
Daisy B.

"Very helpful platform"

What do you like best?

Having the possibility to enter internal and external notes. Being able to generate different reports as well as combining different types of conversations such as emails, texts etc.

What do you dislike?

Experiencing some outages (such as delayed emails) but this issues seems to be happening less lately.

Having customer profile and shop profile is definitely a release. This helps us to be more efficient and give support immediately.

Kustomer review by Ayaz A.
Ayaz A.

"So underrated"

What do you like best?

Its so easy to use like it made what i had to do for work so much east

What do you dislike?

Make it more accesible on different platforms

The versatility that kustomer offers makes it easy for me to conect mg buisness

Kustomer review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"How Kustomer works for me."

What do you like best?

I definitely enjoy the ease of use and user friendly interface. I can assist customers easily with locating products online and complete orders.

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint was the training we received to use the software. It was vague and brief .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not at this time

I help customers locate items via chat so they can proceed with their business with our company.

Kustomer review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"I love it"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I emjoyed the compinents it had for user face issues akd consumer base.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more components to connect users directly

Help desk issues amd such

Kustomer review by User in Higher Education

"Great program for my small business"

What do you like best?

An excellent way to keep track of my customers’s engagement with my business

What do you dislike?

I wish the monthly fee is cheaper. Nothing else to dislike

Best way to find and solve a customer complaint

Kustomer review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail

"Kustomr is a great app if you...."

What do you like best?

How you could help witg iT issues easly over the net.

What do you dislike?

Its not as integarted as the other softwares out there.

It issues other people were having.

Learning about Kustomer?

* We monitor all Kustomer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Kustomer to Similar Solutions