Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Kwanzoo

4.0

Engage users on the target account list(s) you provide by serving them ads across the web.

Work for Kwanzoo?

Learning about Kwanzoo?

Kwanzoo Reviews

Ask Kwanzoo a Question
Showing 1 Kwanzoo review
Kwanzoo review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Great for Entry Level Customer Relations "

What do you like best?

Kwanzoo is great for entry-level customer relations. I would only recommend it for small business' and not for any larger companies. I think the features cater to new sales professionals which makes it extremely user friendly. This software helps to increase leads and makes tracking engagement very simple. Because of the "do-it-yourself" approach Kwanzoo gives the user a very hands on and engaged experience for the consumer. I also appreciate the assistance it gives with banners and web ads.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I dislike is that there isn't a ton of training resources on how to use it. Thats not too terrible since it is quite user friendly but I do wish there were better tutorials in the beginning for someone who isn't used to using a software like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Youtube offers some great tips on how to be the most effective using this software. I would google any questions that you have as I have found that to be very helpful when trying to navigate.

It addresses the problem of having to contact so many leads without tracking. It also assists with Ad campaigns which is highly resourceful. I enjoy the benefit of the "do-it-yourself" approach when it comes to media. I think it gives the user a very hands-on experience with there business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Kwanzoo

What Account-Based Reporting solution do you use?

Learning about Kwanzoo?

* We monitor all Kwanzoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.