KwikSurveys

KwikSurveys is a free to use online survey builder, which has been specifically designed so that it is quick and easy to use for people of all experience levels.

Work for KwikSurveys?

Learning about KwikSurveys?

Categories

KwikSurveys Reviews

Ask KwikSurveys a Question
Showing 13 KwikSurveys reviews
KwikSurveys review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Good Product for Businesses that need surveys "

What do you like best?

What I like best about KwikSurveys is how easy it is to use and how quickly you are able to use it. Another thing that I enjoy about KwikSurvey's is how streamlined the process is for when we are reviewing the submissions that we get.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how they make you upgrade to get access to some features but not others. Another thing that I dislike about it is if you do decide to upgrade it isn't very cheap to upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A recommendation would be use it its a great service & really it is a great service to use.

The business problems that we have solved using KwikSurveys is when people have questions for us or if they want to volunteer with us. The benefits are it is a much more streamlined process for reviewing the submissions than with say google forms or some other survey/form websites.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about KwikSurveys
KwikSurveys review by Marcos C.
Marcos C.

"A perfect online tool for surveys and tests"

What do you like best?

I consider that the best thing about the tool is that it is online, which does not require an extensive download of any type of software or program. In addition, the application is quite simple and very intuitive, which allows any professional or amateur user to be able to take advantage of all the functions that the application has. The value for money is exceptional, since the free version has all the functions that many similar tools, which do cost money.

What do you dislike?

As I have said, the customization of the tool is very simple, which makes the tool a bit boring. But for those people who only want to work and do not overdo it, there is no problem. In addition, there are some problems when saving surveys, as well as optimizing the results (only in certain situations).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application to any average user who wants to conduct online surveys quickly and easily. In addition, consider that this tool is worthwhile, and its value for money is optimal.

Conducting surveys among staff and consumers, optimizing results, percentages, marketing campaigns, product and sales studies, etc.

What Survey solution do you use?

KwikSurveys review by Javier P.
Javier P.

"Easy to use and useful"

What do you like best?

I like that KwikSurveys is so easy to use and you can make surveys quickly. Also, you don't need to download a software to use this, you can do all in the website. You can do a lot of stuffs just with the free version. I have used it for simple tests and it has been useful. I also like that you can use this in your computer or even in your phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are sometimes issues as the survey is not saved and I have to start over. I also don't like the few options to choose a template but if you don't need a complex survey, this website will work. On my own I wish there were more options for customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your questions are simple and easy to understand and that the answer options aren't opened.

I recommend you to use this because it's simple to use and it fulfills the function of the surveys perfectly.

If you want more complete surveys, you can get the pro version which is not so expensive.

I use KwikSurveys to find out what is our clients opinion about the changes in our company. KwikSurveys is easy to use and easy to understand how to use it.

The results that I have received have helped me to know what we are doing well and what we are doing not so well.

KwikSurveys review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"Easy To Use and Simple To Teach"

What do you like best?

I love that there is a lot you can do with the free version. I've only needed it for minimal usage- like nothing in depth- and it's worked out great.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more customization, only because I am a person who likes to do that. But since it's not been something that I've required- it hasn't been an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super easy to use and those who take the surveys will be able to do so with ease. Just make sure your questions are simple and you give them the appropriate answers to get clear answers. I would encourage you to use this over survey money or something similar. The reason is that this gives you more options on how to answer your questions which helps to get better answers. The quality answers I've received has given me great guidance on how to change my approach for my audience.

I've used this for my blog to ask my readers questions. I have also used this in projects I've done with other bloggers with larger audiences. It's given me a better understanding in depth of what my readers like and dislike- freely sharing their opinions. This has helped me refocus and give my readers what they want and I've seen growth since doing so.

KwikSurveys review by User in Financial Services

"Easy tool to build surveys - quick and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I have an account on their website and I can just sign in and create a survey - simple as that - don't need to download anything, and while you can pay for more features, they have a membership that is free and still fits my needs. There are lots of customizable templates you can use.

What do you dislike?

Not very complex; not many ways to customize a survey - while there are many templates, I often want to customize even more. In addition, with the free version, you are limited to only 100 responses per survey. You have to pay for more. This application, while very useful, just doesn't seem like something I'd want to spend money on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend - try the free version first though and test it out before automatically signing up for a membership

Can poll a group of people and have their answers generated for me - don't have to contact people individually and gather all the responses myself. Saves a lot of time but provides the same result

KwikSurveys review by Ron Elius S.
Ron Elius S.

"A Quick KwikSurvey Platform"

What do you like best?

The Drag and Drop feature is seamless and the type of Questions are perfect.

What do you dislike?

The minimal choice for a Template but if you're just like me who loves minimalism, then this Survey platform is right for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

KwikSurveys key points are their Drag and Drop features. It's amazing because it's so responsive and it's so seamless that you can build your Personal Surveys in minutes!

What I can recommend with New Users are:

1. Always consider the type of Questions you're asking for your Audience.

2. The questions must be relevant to them.

3. Easy to understand.

4. Easy to Answer.

5. The Title of your Survey should hook them up. You must hook them into answering your questions based on the title of your Survey. Much like Headlines from Blog posts or Email Copy.

6. If you're seriously researching your Target Market or Customers, always ask for their Name and Email Address because one of the most important roles of research is knowing your Market and Customers well enough.

7. Keep in mind to be a Data Compliant, Privacy Secure and state the reason of your Surveys with your Customers.

The lack and inefficiency of Data coming from my Target Market and Customers are the problems that I'm trying to solve.

Market and Customer Research is I'm trying to get.

KwikSurveys perfectly tailors their Product for Research purposes.

The benefits of using KwikSurveys are:

1. Ease of Use.

2. Ease of Understanding.

3. Affordability

KwikSurveys review by Charlie D.
Charlie D.

"Very useful tool to create surveys"

What do you like best?

KwikSurveys is absolutelly amazing. You can create surveys , forms and polls. It let you choose between a large number of templates which are customizable also. Al the best of all , it's free

What do you dislike?

They had problem with their servers which resulted in the loss of important data

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the question easy to understand and also to easy to answer , this will help them.

I work in the Human Resources department of my organization and we had to hire a new program developer. We had a lot of candidates so I make a survey to know more about everyone of the candidates. We also use this to create surveys which are sent to the customer after he receives his order

KwikSurveys review by Noemi A.
Noemi A.

"Fast, useful and intuitive survey tool"

What do you like best?

One amazing aspect about this tool is that you can download your results in different file formats, which is very useful if you want to have them not only in your laptop, but also in your smartphone. Moreover it is a perfect platform for small companies to receive costumers' requests and opinions.

What do you dislike?

Most of the times the tool has worked perfectly for me. However, sometimes not all results have reached customers, but there have been very few situations. In addition, the design of the platform is somehow minimalist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who wants to make a survey can do it very fast using this tool.

I have obtained objective results about several aspects that I wanted to know about.

KwikSurveys review by Administrator

"Perfect for simple surveys, polls, and feedback!!!"

What do you like best?

I love that this is a system that is not complicated but has the perfect features for a small business to get customer or donor feedback:)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike! This system is great:)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend trying our this survey system. It is the easiest way I have seen to send our surveys, but it most likely has every feature that you as a business need as well for those surveys!

As a nonprofit organization, it is super important for us to be able to get feedback from our donors as well as to get feedback from our clients. I love that you can use this system, not only to send out basic surveys, but also to send out opinion polls and to even imbed a survey into your company website!

KwikSurveys review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Simple and easy to use but glitches"

What do you like best?

The ability to download my results into different file formats is extremely helpful when I just want something to take with me instead of having to lug my laptop around. Also can be pulled up on my other devices

What do you dislike?

The website does not look very pleasing. Also, there seems to be occasional issues in which I lose progress on a survey I was working on, or some of the intended recipients do not receive the survey

Mostly to get a temperature reading on different types of changes we are making to our software

KwikSurveys review by Claudia C.
Claudia C.

"Recent "

What do you like best?

Easiness todo it and how it’s versatility

What do you dislike?

Freezes sometimes and have to restart page

Fast paced

KwikSurveys review by User in Wine and Spirits
User in Wine and Spirits

"KwikSurveys True To Its Name"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a free version of this service that individuals can use. As a freelancer, I tend to stay away from paid services.

What do you dislike?

I think that the software can be more visually pleasing.

I'm better able to get feedback from clients using surveys created with their software.

KwikSurveys review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Good survey software but there is better out there "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and functionality of the software

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it kinda seems bare bones compared to qualtrics and other programs

We used it for surveying our target base and internally when trying to make organizational decisions

Learning about KwikSurveys?

* We monitor all KwikSurveys reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories