LambdaTest

4.9

LambdaTest is scalable cloud based platform designed to offer all software testing needs to cloud infrastructure.

Work for LambdaTest?

Learning about LambdaTest?

Compare LambdaTest to Similar Solutions

LambdaTest Reviews

Ask LambdaTest a Question
Showing 38 LambdaTest reviews
LambdaTest review by Archana V.
Archana V.

"It got my attention"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest makes it fast and easy to test across so many platforms and browsers, there were more than we could ever have tried. The primary purpose was to test our web product in Safari and iOS environment. The website is extremely fast and allows access of my local development servers from within the actual custom operation system and web browser. Our team is happy with the product. Recording videos of the test running is also a great feature. Github and slack are the most we use and they provide single click integration to log and assign to our team members. Cross browser compatibility testing is now easy with this platform.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, Nothing comes in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LambdaTest is always upto date with most of the popular version of operating system and browser versions which make it useful when testing in the most current versions. It's affordable and easy to use.

The primary purpose was to test our web product in Safari and IOS enviroment using LambdaTest. It's a perfect cross browser testing tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LambdaTest
LambdaTest review by Antonius Cezar H.
Antonius Cezar H.

"Functional and efficient"

What do you like best?

The Asana integration, the WordPress plugin, and the responsive test functionality.

What do you dislike?

The WordPress plugin could use some more features, but it's currently in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only tool we found so far which integrates with Asana (and many others) and has a WordPress plugin. It's fast and efficient, I believe you'll like it :)

We use LambdaTest to visually test our customers' websites before we release them into production. If makes the process of finding bugs very quick and efficient, and it gives us peace of mind that we have built a truly awesome website with no obvious visual flaws on any device.

It's also great that you can set every test to work with Basic Authentication -- that way, we get to use the tool while still blocking out unauthorized users from development and staging websites.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

LambdaTest review by Priyada P.
Priyada P.

"Loved it."

What do you like best?

Absolutely amazing for mobile testing. I've been using it from months it just keeps getting better. Their support and service is absolutely incredible. local testing is awesome! Loved it's features. I was awestack with the integrations. Github and wordpress are the main tool we use and simply one click bug logging is simply awesome.

What do you dislike?

They have nothing to dislike. What they are offering is really awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LambdaTest is perfect for viewing your websites in all leading browsers and their versions. If you are on a limited budget, a small company or a one-man-army developer this tool might be right for you.

We use LambdaTest to help in Cross-platform testing of all websites we develop either internal or for clients. They save our time to test all variations of OS and Browsers.

LambdaTest review by Ethan K.
Ethan K.

"Helpful!!!"

What do you like best?

Clear Cache Functionality, Trello Integration, 2000+ browsers, On-time support and so on they are lots more things to get in love with.

What do you dislike?

I really needed Dev tools for Mobile browsers. But now they already have this so I have no complaints with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LambdaTest to others. Because i am very sure that what they are offering in such pricing, you will not find that in other platforms.

Our customer reported issue on our website while working on iPhone. So we were on a hunt to look for a best solutoion. Decided to go with LambdaTest because they are affordable and in the same time provided Trello integration. Loved clear cache functionality because it saved our time a lot and we do not have manually go to settings to clear the cache.

LambdaTest review by Payal G.
Payal G.

"Testing redefined…..."

What do you like best?

While I was visiting the site, I came to know about its various features like

Real-time testing and Visual UI testing.

Those testing techniques really helped me in testing my website thoroughly with precise and accurate results.

I’ve got really impressed by the look and flawless design of the testing mechanisms. Its UI is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

From my personal experience, I would say, LambdaTest has done a great job.

I didn't find any flaw or issue which can be reported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would literally suggest this to those people out there,who want their website to work perfectly on all possible platforms.

Basically i have some issues about testing the functionality of my website across multiple browsers and being a small business company I can’t afford to buy every device for the sake of testing. But checking browser compatibility is my highest priority.

And Lambdatest has pleased my with its services by providing me with various desktop and mobile devices on cloud

LambdaTest review by Zion  W.
Zion W.

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. No extra guidance needed to test. We can easily test our applications on all browsers, can easily integrate with tool like Trello, Asana(the most used by our team). They provide an easy to use interface. Collections of mobile devices and Integrations is great. The best part is their pricing is low and affordable.

What do you dislike?

They don't have API integration feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LambdaTest is well suited to test user interfaces on different browsers and on mobile devices. It saves time and money. You don't need to setup our own machines to test. Best cross browser testing tool as of today in the market.

We are not actually their paid customers as what they are offering in their trial is enough for us.

LambdaTest review by Ronnie A.
Ronnie A.

"WordPress-Plugin"

What do you like best?

I am an active user of LamdaTest from about a quarter year now. When i heard about their WP plugin, i was intrigued to check it out. Screenshots were captured literally from anywhere on the wordpress. Something pretty efficient for me as a blogger and website developer.

What do you dislike?

I really like the image editor that they provide on their webapp. It would be good if they can present the same for the Plugin as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are dealing with websites and web apps, LambdaTest will be your obvious choice, I would definitely recommend this to my friends or colleagues

Now we can test the web apps easily with their 2000+ browsers combinations, Me and our team really loved their wordpress plugin feature which really help us.

LambdaTest review by Brenda  M.
Brenda M.

"Helping Hands"

What do you like best?

As a freelancer I sometimes use LambdaTest when I have a project to work on. So far LambdaTest has been very good, I can do cross-platform testing of my web pages and designs. They recently added developer tools which also helps me debugging the issues.You can easily switch between platforms at the click of the button, as well as having multiple tabs open for multiple site testing simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to show. Whatever is there to dislike they are making it far more good to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't need to waste time on configuring virtual machines, thinking about licenses and extra devices. It's a perfect tool for Cross Platform Testing.

Being a freelancer it's very tough for me to my own devices to test and even moving to other testing tools is too costly. But thanks to LambdaTest they offer such a great platform in a low price.

LambdaTest review by Thelma	 P.
Thelma P.

"Loved the availabilty of browsers"

What do you like best?

Loved the availabilty of browsers are some of the feature which we got fond of..

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes in ming. They are doing really cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend LambdaTest.

Our customer reported issues with website while accessing it on IE. We were abe to quickly identify the issue using LambdaTest. What added to the flavor is the quick integration with Jira. In no time we were able to push the issue and resolve it. They have option for small use as well like Day passes. We were able too get premium access for 14 days which was awesome. Very happy with the service this tool offers.

LambdaTest review by User

"Great Cross-Browser Platform! "

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has a great interface and it's very easy to use and navigate. They are also constantly updating and improving their platform based on their customer's feedback. If you need something improved or fixed, they will implement the changes for you straight away. If they can't do it straight away, they will keep you updated with the progress which is so helpful. They have the best customer service!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike. They are constantly improving and adding new features based on their customer's feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LambdaTest has everything you need for web application testing. Pricing is also very reasonable compared to other alternative platforms. I highly recommend LambdaTest.

I tested different platforms before I came across LambdaTest and I have to say that LambdaTest is the best cross-browser testing platform out of all the alternatives platforms I used so far.

I use LambdaTest mainly for cross-browser testing for all the websites I build for my clients. LambdaTest is a real time saver!

LambdaTest review by Archit N.
Archit N.

"Amazing UI, Great Customer support"

What do you like best?

What I loved the most is the way LambdaTest address your problems. WordPress plugin is a boon to our testing process. Within the panel itself I can now get screenshot on browsers of my choice and without login into the platform we can download the screenshot and quickly start working on fixing if any issue is found. Keep up the good work guys.

What do you dislike?

Few points to highlight but I will skip for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform to learn. It's full of feature and very helpful for browser compatibility testing. Affordable and easy to use make it much more better for developers like us.

They provide integrations with 8 major platforms for efficient bug tracking. Our team's coordination has been improvised with their one-click bug logging feature. and even cross browser testing has now become very easy for us.

LambdaTest review by Satya Wani C.
Satya Wani C.

"Compatibility testing tool"

What do you like best?

Launch time of VMs is a lot faster as compared to other tools that i have previously used! Widest range of browser to test from. Our product has been so stable in such a short span of time. Thanks to LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

Works great for me so there really isn't anything to criticize about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you will be fan of it.

Our website was not stable so many customers reported that our website in not responsive in IE and lowest versions of browser. We decided to take leap of faith with LambdaTest and it reaped fantastic results.

LambdaTest review by Anusha G.
Anusha G.

"It works really cool.."

What do you like best?

Switching between operating systems in mid testings is one of great feature. Qick Launcing machines. Really low pricing. Amazing User Interface. Logging bugs and assign directly to the team members is also on of the interesting features.

What do you dislike?

As a startup they are really doing great. Nothing such to highlight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LambdaTest is a great platform for those who want to deliver a cross browser compatible websites and webapps. Being a Startup what these guys are doing is really interesting.

We use LambdaTest to test our websites and Web applications accross different platforms. It works really cool and our team is happy with it.

LambdaTest review by Simon N.
Simon N.

"Powerful Cross Browser Testing platform"

What do you like best?

We are one of the early adopters of LambdaTest and now it's been 5 months we are using it. It really help us to keep our product clean and Bug Free. Simple, easy and helpful to Launch.

What do you dislike?

None that I know. They are doing good..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd Definitely recommend this to my friend or Colleague. It's a great platform for testing your dev phased application before pushing them live.

We are winning larger projects, delivering better quality code and doing it with Less resources. Without having a standard QA team, it would save a lot of time for me

LambdaTest review by Walter B.
Walter B.

"Lots of browsers at affordable pricing"

What do you like best?

We needed a platform to test our web applications Found LambdaTest and impressed with the availablity of browsers. We found LambdaTest most affordable tool comparing to other tools available. In-app chat support is really amazing.

What do you dislike?

We didn't find any

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LambdaTest. It's emerging as one of the best tool in today's market.

We had issue with our web application on safari browers. We were able to identify the issue and easily able to push to GitHub. We are really imperessed by Smart UI testing which helped us to indentify visual regression bugs.

LambdaTest review by Agency
Agency

"It just works"

What do you like best?

The UI is really great: Tidy and fast, just as it should be. The loading times were in my experience very quick and the connection was stable for 99% of the cases.

The switching between operating systems and browsers was also fast.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Eventually they could implement a per minute pricing as a separate option, if you need something in between, but then again, their prices are very fair already so I can´t argue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just give it a run - the free trial gives you a great insight and 60 min. per month is more than enough to test it well.

Cross-browser compatibility testing of Websites and Apps. The free plan offers a great insight; for bigger projects the cost/benefit ratio seems very fair. Testing has become more efficient and smooth.

LambdaTest review by Suchismita D.
Suchismita D.

"Good show "

What do you like best?

There are several features that amaze me a lot which includes :

Smart testing

Visual UI testing

Screenshot testing

Real time testing

One click bug logging to Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack is an amazing and unique feature I found.

What do you dislike?

A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus

LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is completely worthy to be appreciated and promoted to the top.

The actual problem that makes me use this website is for testing my website for cross-browser compatibility across multiple browsers, browser version, OS, and resolution.

LambdaTest solved it all.

LambdaTest review by Lora	 G.
Lora G.

"Compatibility testing now easy with LambdaTest"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has made it all too easy for me to perform cross browser testing with most updated popular versions of web browsers on multiple OS. Rapid integrations for bug logging and cooperative chat support has been a major aid to me. It has made cross browser testing very easy at a very low cost.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of one. These guys are really doing great

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to test. Will definitely recommend this to my friends or colleagues who requires this.

We are using this tool to solve various problem. Jira is one of them. Lots of our work we do on Jira and it’s integration feature with LambdaTest has made our work much more easier besides that we are now able to deliver more compatible projects

LambdaTest review by Nates B.
Nates B.

"Affordable pricing, Easy to use"

What do you like best?

We were in a phase of evaluating different cross-browser testing tools. We decided to go with lambdaTest due to it's wide range availability of browsers, Asana integration and most importantly affordable pricing. Tool is easy to understand due to its clean UI/UX which was a motivator.

What do you dislike?

it was a good experience , no issues worth reporting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would love to recommend LambdaTest.

Tool helped us identify lots of issues on different applications we have build so I am very happy with the tool .

LambdaTest review by Samuel R.
Samuel R.

"One Stop Shop for all testing needs"

What do you like best?

Testing of locally hosted applications with their Tunnel feature is one of the best feature. Next I can add my team members and assign issues directly to them with Jira.

What do you dislike?

So far they are fulfilling our testing needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LambdaTest is a perfect solution as it interesting to hear that they are a start up and offering such features with 100 % customer satisfaction. Even founders and Co-founders are there to help you anytime.

With LambdaTest now we are able to deliver responsive web pages.

LambdaTest review by Shashank W.
Shashank W.

"Best Service Provider"

What do you like best?

I wanted to test my first development project for a furtniture firm's website. On-Demand Pass by LambdaTest provided me unlimited access to the platform for 14 days in just $15. Gave me enough time to test my project thoroughly. Great work providing such a flexible and handy plan.

What do you dislike?

Got job done for me in an economical way, so i got nothing but praise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect solutions helping hand for developer and tester.

LambdaTest is a great solutions for me and my team. We have a target audience that only use IE $ Chrome Browser. Your website is rendering very well on chrome but had some issues in IE. LambdaTest has help us to solve it.

LambdaTest review by Shubham A.
Shubham A.

"Awesome one!!!!!!!!!!! "

What do you like best?

As a web designer, cross browser testing comes as part of my job. Through LambdaTest's real time testing I was able to perform real time of my locally stored website across every Windows and macOS that one could think of!

What do you dislike?

I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

love to recommend.

Perfect platform. Helped us alot in checking responsiveness of our websites across number of devices. Really enjoyed using the platform.

LambdaTest review by Jalpa G.
Jalpa G.

"Great tool for testers"

What do you like best?

Screenshot feature where I can test my website for multiple configurations just by taking screenshots. Also their invite users is great. I can invite various people from my organization to view my test logs.

What do you dislike?

I think that they have done great job the only thing missing was multiple session support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must try this. This is an amazing tool

I am a developer and I used this tool to perform cross browser testing of the websites I develop on different machines.

LambdaTest review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Platform for Both Mobile and Desktop Testing."

What do you like best?

Great selection of Android and iOS devies, that actually reduces costs to companies. Never seen such awesome support like LambdaTest is providing. It's now few months that I have been using lambdatest and I can say it is perfect product for testing websites and web applications.

What do you dislike?

Wouldn't let me go back and change my answer. They are doing great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Several reasons to recommend lambdatest. You can take their featues, their support, their pricing. Everthing is awesome

We have been using this tool for our site testing. Before adding something to our platform we make sure that our website is compatible or not.

LambdaTest review by Madhuri M.
Madhuri M.

"Great tool for web developers to find front end issues"

What do you like best?

I found one click bug logging feature very helpful. I can share my front end bugs directly to my bug management tool JIRA.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike however API access will be plus for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Web developers like me can try out LambdaTest to find their UI bugs while testing their creation.

Yeah, I can find bugs in no time. It saves my time for testing across different configurations on real devices.

LambdaTest review by User in Computer Software

"Browser Compatibility testing now easy with LambdaTest."

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. We were quickly able to identify potential problems with our website and able to test fixes before they were deployed. Features like bug logging directly from the platform is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have any "cons," the software did what it was advertised to do. Looking forward to seeing more features in future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to deliver a cross browser compatible websites and web applications then you should give LambdaTest a try. It's very helpful platform for cross browser testing.

We test our website before pushing them live. It helps us in finding our Regressions bugs.

LambdaTest review by Shervin K.
Shervin K.

"One Click Bug log make it much Simpler!!"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has been key in improving our testing teams efficiency. With their one-click bug logging it is much easier for testers to coordinate with DevOps.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't point any!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think so you will get these kind of platform in a very low pricing. It's just one of the best .

Now we are able to coordinate directly with our DevOps. We don't have to go again and again and create issues there. Infact we are looking for such tool with which we can log bugs directly and which is easy to use.

LambdaTest review by Aparna C.
Aparna C.

"Flawless"

What do you like best?

I liked 98/100 features that they provide. Basically almost everything

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike any of the features. Everything worked flawlessly for me.

Well, after using LambdaTest I feel that the way of testing has improved a lot. It has eased my testing method most importantly by the JIRA integration that they are providing.

LambdaTest review by Ridhima S.
Ridhima S.

"In built issue tracker won my heart, It's a money saving tool"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest's inbuilt issue tracker won my heart as we are not using any app for tracking bugs and issues of our website.

What do you dislike?

There is no API access for LambdaTest, they should work on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LambdaTest is helping a lot to the members in our development and design team, It is a very good tool. I highly recommend it.

LambdaTest allows us to save our a lot of out time and money because of it's inbuilt features like bug tracking and integration with Jira, Slack etc.

LambdaTest review by Akash S.
Akash S.

"Very Easy to use and Integrate"

What do you like best?

The integrations provided has been such a help! We use Jira to track and maintain bugs internally amongst ourselves and we use slack to communicate with our clients when necessary. Fortunately for us, Lambdatest provides integration for both of them. Logging a bug was never this easy.

What do you dislike?

None that i could think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cross Browser Testing used to be such a tedious task, until I landed on LambdaTest.

It's very helpful platform

LambdaTest review by Donny O.
Donny O.

"Lightweight and immediately useful"

What do you like best?

Support for all major browsers and devices right off the bat. One-click clearing of cache is really useful.

What do you dislike?

Wasn’t anything that I didn’t like. It worked as expected

Helped us debug a pesky bug where css breaks only in iOS,

LambdaTest review by Administrator

"Awesome features, amazing team!"

What do you like best?

The ability to test websites on different cloud machines is really amazing. I am able to test on different machines without owning the devices. This is really cheap and fast solution!

What do you dislike?

The facts that the bug reporting is not working with Bugherd. I discussed this with the team and a Bugherd integration is coming very soon, which is amazing!

We are trying to test websites on a lot of devices, this is more productive then testing on physical machines.

LambdaTest review by Arpan A.
Arpan A.

"Testing local files easy with LambdaTest"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really helpful for testing local files and Awesome support.

Able to tests website properly before delivering.

LambdaTest review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"I like it's integration features, a good tool overall."

What do you like best?

I like it's integration features, I don't think anyone could get these features in any other tool at this price.

What do you dislike?

I don't found anything that I dislike in this tool. I recommend them to provide access to multiple users at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had a great experience while working with this tool. I'll highly recommend it.

I used LambdaTest to check my application on different devices. It works like real world.

LambdaTest review by Steve J.
Steve J.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The platform is incredibly easy to use and has a feature rich free service to allow you test out the service. So far we've been very happy with it!

What do you dislike?

So far we haven't encountered any issues at all.

We're currently using it to test our website in various browsers. It's far easier to do it this way than try to source our own devices.

LambdaTest review by Jayant M.
Jayant M.

"Best Platform for Cross Browser Testing"

What do you like best?

Lambdatest has helped us in identifying flaws for our wordpress sites on UI front. Full page screenshots have been a major in determining the areas that need improvement for being cross browser compatible.

What do you dislike?

None that hits the mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lambdatest has helped us a lot for our front end developers to deliver perfect designs.

LambdaTest review by Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.

"Very fast tool, I like it. I recommend it to my friends"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest tool is very fast, I tested my website on multiple browsers without wasting my time.

What do you dislike?

I did not found anything that I dislike. It would be better if it allows multiple users at same time.

With LambdaTest, I checked my website within few minutes on multiple browsers. It saved a lot of our valuable time.

LambdaTest review by Paras P.
Paras P.

"Great Innovative Product"

What do you like best?

It gives you real environment. Amazing Interface. Integration with Bitbucket. And has a free plan as well which is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. As a startup they are doing good.

Testing on IOS systems as mac is not the popular OS in my region and mostly people use windows.

Learning about LambdaTest?

* We monitor all LambdaTest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LambdaTest to Similar Solutions