Landing Lion

Landing Lion is a landing page builder that offers automatic SSL, drag and drop, MailChimp integration and other features.

Work for Landing Lion?
Landingi simple 7  2x

Learning about Landing Lion?

Landing Lion Reviews

Ask Landing Lion a Question
Landing Lion review by <span>Nichole M.</span>
Nichole M.

Best Landing Page Builder Out There

What do you like best?

User Friendly, Drag and drop, fully responsive landing page builder at a very affordable price. Perfect for every skill level from the non-designer/non-coder to individuals who are designers and can code. Super flexible in working with stock templates or building your own. Very cool analytic reporting including user session recordings. Able to be easily integrated in your marketing automation tools and CRM.

What do you dislike?

In its current state, i feel this tool is best suited for landing pages and micro sites versus full websites. However, I have heard from the company that they will be releasing a new version of the platform in the near future with features that better allow for full website builds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in the non-free version of the tool. Worth every penny.

Lead generation for campaigns thru landing pages and dedicated forms. Because the tool is so easy to use, it takes me 30min - 1hr to build a landing page that is mobile responsive for projects that would have taken me 4-8hrs to build in the past. Allows for much faster and efficient work.

Showing 32 Landing Lion reviews
Landing Lion review by <span>Lindsay T.</span>
Lindsay T.

Landing Lion is a game changer.

What do you like best?

Landing Lion is BY FAR the most intuitive landing page builder I've ever used and I've used all the big players (LeadPages, Instapage, Unbounce etc). The page builder is smooth and flexible, the templates they provide are fantastic. After using Landing Lion, I will never go back to another landing page builder.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I want don't want to use any other platform ever again and Landing Lion isn't quite ready to use to build entire websites yet. It's doable right now but some keep features like feeds and global components (which I understand are on the roadmap) will make the process much more seamless. Once you start using Landing Lion, it'll make any other website builder feel frustrating to use, so just be prepared for that. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think twice about giving Landing Lion a try! With their new free plan, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

A marketing consultant and agency owner, I've used Landing Lion to solve countless problems for my clients. Landing Lion increases conversions and provides valuable insights into user behavior, improving the quality and efficacy of the marketing campaigns I create. Plus, it makes my job easier and more fun!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Landing Lion
Landing Lion review by <span>Asia M.</span>
Asia M.

Nimble Landing Page Solution with Strong Design Capabilities

What do you like best?

1 - It's insanely easy to build a landing page once you understand the way pages are built. Changing and navigating certain design elements is also incredibly easy - you can set global design options and then change them in-page if need be. I genuinely like the way LL thinks about page structure - i.e. Sections, Rows, and Columns.

2 - There's tons of design possibilities with LL's builder. Everything from gradients, box outlines, image overlays, and embedded rich media. The result is the ability to create something insanely beautiful without ever needing a developer.

3 - It produces clean HTML / CSS - which paid media tools like AdWords and Facebook Ads notice when determining relevancy scores on the landing page.

What do you dislike?

They are small nitpicks, but the Landing Lion team is aware and are planning to tackle this in 2018. I wish there were more text formatting capabilities when building landing pages. It's a small ask, but I find I have specific text requirements at times and LL has a limited selection. It definitely doesn't hold me back from recommending it, though.

This is also on the roadmap, but the idea of having a global component or content item would be amazing - i.e. publish a content block somewhere and reuse it in other pages. When that content block changes, it changes across all other pages it's used in. The most common example would be a menu that acts as a global item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It completely depends on what you're trying to accomplish, but if you're looking for maximum control, beauty, performance, and speed, LL will be for you!

Landing Lion comes with out-of-the-box integrations + the ability to POST to a URL - so getting data where I needed it has never been a concern of mine. Ultimately, it's always about the experience.

If you want building experiences to be fun, I would strongly consider LL.

Building beautiful, high-converting landing page experiences that are graded well by PPC providers can be somewhat of a challenge for marketers. Not in Landing Lion.

I'm greatly improving my demand gen and content marketing efforts by using Landing Lion - and the time I save building pages compared to their competitors is astounding.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Landing Lion review by <span>Joel K.</span>
Joel K.

A solid alternative to other landing page creators, with great built-in features

What do you like best?

I love that LL has user recordings built right in; being able to see how people interact with the page is invaluable and saves me from having to invest in another tool like Inspectlet to track this. The creation interface is pretty intuitive, and it didn't take me long before I was putting together some pretty decent looking pages. Account creation and user management is also a major plus here.

What do you dislike?

The conversion data is sort of annoying to dig up; the interface here could be much stronger. It's not immediately obvious that this info will be emailed to you, and it'd be nice to have more robust and clear tracking for follow-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team behind this tool is seriously committed to making it the best-in-class. From a cost perspective, it can be a bit higher than some of the competition, but the trade-off is in ease of use and the depth of features you get right out of the box. It's a reasonable alternative to tools like Unbounce, and well worth playing with. The ability to manage multiple users within the system is also a big plus if you're an agency.

I've built landing pages for my own business using Landing Lion. It's easy to iterate, and getting launched under a domain was brain dead simple. Running campaigns is easy with Landing Lion, and their team are clearly dedicated to making it as strong a product as they can.

Landing Lion review by <span>Alex H.</span>
Alex H.

Best product in the market for landing pages, websites, and creating your funnel

What do you like best?

The UX/UI of LandingLion easily makes it the most intuitive product I've ever used. I have no coding experience, but with their templates and onboarding walk through, I'm able to quickly create amazing landing pages to use for my marketing campaigns. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful, and the team is constantly releasing new integrations (continued product development is huge for me - let's me believe that the product is always going to cover my needs). I'm also a huge data junky, so their ability to show me recordings of my visitor's every move/interaction is awesome - now I don't have to pay for another 3rd party software anymore in order to get the playbacks.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. It started out being that there weren't enough integrations for me to fully automate my campaigns (because again, I can't code), but they keep releasing new ones. Once there's a Zapier integration, that's really all I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try - you can create a free account and get 100 uniques/mo for free.

LandingLion allows me to quickly test marketing campaigns and track the data without needing a full team. I run a startup so being able to create/publish/track/iterate pages and campaigns on my own is huge. Saves me a lot of time and money. Also, because I can now easily spin up and direct traffic to landing pages, it gives me a lot more clarity into which campaigns work and which ones don't.

Landing Lion review by <span>Chris N.</span>
Chris N.

Easily the most intuitive way to build a site

What do you like best?

The builder is incredibly easy to use. I've never before been able to build a website faster. You can literally feel it coming together inside the builder and go from novice to advanced in an instant.

The builder has tools for just about everything that are very well thought out. If you've ever spent time editing a site, you'll feel the delight of wanting to be able to do something and realize that Landing Lion has already thought of it and made it seamless for you to do.

I honestly went from using Landing Lion right into other web apps like Typeform and had a deep admiration for the level of detail and UX work that has gone into making Landing Lion a great product.

What do you dislike?

I'm extremely bothered that I didn't have this product for several of my past projects. The easiest way to appreciate something is to have lived without it -- I could have saved myself a ton of time in the past if I only had this tool. It does feel incredible to have a time saver like this in my arsenal moving forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! We loved the ability to try before we buy. The product proves its value and is absolutely worth the little bit of time invested to get up to speed. You'll be pleased you did.

Landing Lion allows our business to quickly deploy landing pages for promotional use and program information. The tool is so straight forward that anyone on our team can hop in and be productive. The product allows our team to be incredibly nimble with site building and gives us insights and visibility to usage out of the box.

To sum it up, I've never felt as confident as I do now that I could be asked to create a website or landing page and confidently respond that I can knock it out quickly. This product literally has the ability to trim a 40 hour project into 2 hours (max) from start to finish.

The best products are the ones who can take something you're already doing and make you frustrated that you had been operating for so long without it ... that's Landing Lion.

Landing Lion review by <span>Dan D.</span>
Dan D.

Easiest tool on the market

What do you like best?

The product design (UI/UX) and onboarding experience of Landing Lion is seamless. I have experience using Lead Pages and Unbounce and can confidently say that LL is the easiest and best customer experience out there. I value onboarding and easy of use since I am a self starter. Landing Lion nails both of those and I wouldn't change a thing. The icing on the cake is the live viewing of the visitors activity. That's the home run.

What do you dislike?

I am a heavy user of Zapier and there wasn't an official integration. I emailed the LL support team and they took my feedback to heart and the Zapier integration will be launching in the coming weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the easiest tool out there to solve your problems, Landing Lion is it. Unbounce and LeadPages do not have the user experience that LL does. That goes along way. Customer support is one of the best I have seen as well. They listen and respond fast!

Speed to production with landing pages and user behavior tracking. Before LL, we had our graphic designer build the PSD to hand off to our development team. This process took 3+ days depending on our dev backlog. Now with LL, we have a 1 day production time and it couldn't be better.

Learning about Landing Lion?

* We monitor all Landing Lion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.