Landing Lion

4.9

Landing Lion is a landing page builder that offers automatic SSL, drag and drop, MailChimp integration and other features.

Work for Landing Lion?

Learning about Landing Lion?

Landing Lion Reviews

Ask Landing Lion a Question
Landing Lion review by Nichole M.
Nichole M.

"Best Landing Page Builder Out There"

What do you like best?

User Friendly, Drag and drop, fully responsive landing page builder at a very affordable price. Perfect for every skill level from the non-designer/non-coder to individuals who are designers and can code. Super flexible in working with stock templates or building your own. Very cool analytic reporting including user session recordings. Able to be easily integrated in your marketing automation tools and CRM.

What do you dislike?

In its current state, i feel this tool is best suited for landing pages and micro sites versus full websites. However, I have heard from the company that they will be releasing a new version of the platform in the near future with features that better allow for full website builds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in the non-free version of the tool. Worth every penny.

Lead generation for campaigns thru landing pages and dedicated forms. Because the tool is so easy to use, it takes me 30min - 1hr to build a landing page that is mobile responsive for projects that would have taken me 4-8hrs to build in the past. Allows for much faster and efficient work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Landing Lion
Showing 33 Landing Lion reviews
Landing Lion review by Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

"Landing Lion is a game changer."

What do you like best?

Landing Lion is BY FAR the most intuitive landing page builder I've ever used and I've used all the big players (LeadPages, Instapage, Unbounce etc). The page builder is smooth and flexible, the templates they provide are fantastic. After using Landing Lion, I will never go back to another landing page builder.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I want don't want to use any other platform ever again and Landing Lion isn't quite ready to use to build entire websites yet. It's doable right now but some keep features like feeds and global components (which I understand are on the roadmap) will make the process much more seamless. Once you start using Landing Lion, it'll make any other website builder feel frustrating to use, so just be prepared for that. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think twice about giving Landing Lion a try! With their new free plan, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

A marketing consultant and agency owner, I've used Landing Lion to solve countless problems for my clients. Landing Lion increases conversions and provides valuable insights into user behavior, improving the quality and efficacy of the marketing campaigns I create. Plus, it makes my job easier and more fun!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Landing Lion
Landing Lion review by Asia M.
Asia M.

"Nimble Landing Page Solution with Strong Design Capabilities"

What do you like best?

1 - It's insanely easy to build a landing page once you understand the way pages are built. Changing and navigating certain design elements is also incredibly easy - you can set global design options and then change them in-page if need be. I genuinely like the way LL thinks about page structure - i.e. Sections, Rows, and Columns.

2 - There's tons of design possibilities with LL's builder. Everything from gradients, box outlines, image overlays, and embedded rich media. The result is the ability to create something insanely beautiful without ever needing a developer.

3 - It produces clean HTML / CSS - which paid media tools like AdWords and Facebook Ads notice when determining relevancy scores on the landing page.

What do you dislike?

They are small nitpicks, but the Landing Lion team is aware and are planning to tackle this in 2018. I wish there were more text formatting capabilities when building landing pages. It's a small ask, but I find I have specific text requirements at times and LL has a limited selection. It definitely doesn't hold me back from recommending it, though.

This is also on the roadmap, but the idea of having a global component or content item would be amazing - i.e. publish a content block somewhere and reuse it in other pages. When that content block changes, it changes across all other pages it's used in. The most common example would be a menu that acts as a global item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It completely depends on what you're trying to accomplish, but if you're looking for maximum control, beauty, performance, and speed, LL will be for you!

Landing Lion comes with out-of-the-box integrations + the ability to POST to a URL - so getting data where I needed it has never been a concern of mine. Ultimately, it's always about the experience.

If you want building experiences to be fun, I would strongly consider LL.

Building beautiful, high-converting landing page experiences that are graded well by PPC providers can be somewhat of a challenge for marketers. Not in Landing Lion.

I'm greatly improving my demand gen and content marketing efforts by using Landing Lion - and the time I save building pages compared to their competitors is astounding.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Landing Lion review by Joel K.
Joel K.

"A solid alternative to other landing page creators, with great built-in features"

What do you like best?

I love that LL has user recordings built right in; being able to see how people interact with the page is invaluable and saves me from having to invest in another tool like Inspectlet to track this. The creation interface is pretty intuitive, and it didn't take me long before I was putting together some pretty decent looking pages. Account creation and user management is also a major plus here.

What do you dislike?

The conversion data is sort of annoying to dig up; the interface here could be much stronger. It's not immediately obvious that this info will be emailed to you, and it'd be nice to have more robust and clear tracking for follow-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team behind this tool is seriously committed to making it the best-in-class. From a cost perspective, it can be a bit higher than some of the competition, but the trade-off is in ease of use and the depth of features you get right out of the box. It's a reasonable alternative to tools like Unbounce, and well worth playing with. The ability to manage multiple users within the system is also a big plus if you're an agency.

I've built landing pages for my own business using Landing Lion. It's easy to iterate, and getting launched under a domain was brain dead simple. Running campaigns is easy with Landing Lion, and their team are clearly dedicated to making it as strong a product as they can.

Landing Lion review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"Best product in the market for landing pages, websites, and creating your funnel"

What do you like best?

The UX/UI of LandingLion easily makes it the most intuitive product I've ever used. I have no coding experience, but with their templates and onboarding walk through, I'm able to quickly create amazing landing pages to use for my marketing campaigns. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful, and the team is constantly releasing new integrations (continued product development is huge for me - let's me believe that the product is always going to cover my needs). I'm also a huge data junky, so their ability to show me recordings of my visitor's every move/interaction is awesome - now I don't have to pay for another 3rd party software anymore in order to get the playbacks.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. It started out being that there weren't enough integrations for me to fully automate my campaigns (because again, I can't code), but they keep releasing new ones. Once there's a Zapier integration, that's really all I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try - you can create a free account and get 100 uniques/mo for free.

LandingLion allows me to quickly test marketing campaigns and track the data without needing a full team. I run a startup so being able to create/publish/track/iterate pages and campaigns on my own is huge. Saves me a lot of time and money. Also, because I can now easily spin up and direct traffic to landing pages, it gives me a lot more clarity into which campaigns work and which ones don't.

Landing Lion review by Chris N.
Chris N.

"Easily the most intuitive way to build a site"

What do you like best?

The builder is incredibly easy to use. I've never before been able to build a website faster. You can literally feel it coming together inside the builder and go from novice to advanced in an instant.

The builder has tools for just about everything that are very well thought out. If you've ever spent time editing a site, you'll feel the delight of wanting to be able to do something and realize that Landing Lion has already thought of it and made it seamless for you to do.

I honestly went from using Landing Lion right into other web apps like Typeform and had a deep admiration for the level of detail and UX work that has gone into making Landing Lion a great product.

What do you dislike?

I'm extremely bothered that I didn't have this product for several of my past projects. The easiest way to appreciate something is to have lived without it -- I could have saved myself a ton of time in the past if I only had this tool. It does feel incredible to have a time saver like this in my arsenal moving forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! We loved the ability to try before we buy. The product proves its value and is absolutely worth the little bit of time invested to get up to speed. You'll be pleased you did.

Landing Lion allows our business to quickly deploy landing pages for promotional use and program information. The tool is so straight forward that anyone on our team can hop in and be productive. The product allows our team to be incredibly nimble with site building and gives us insights and visibility to usage out of the box.

To sum it up, I've never felt as confident as I do now that I could be asked to create a website or landing page and confidently respond that I can knock it out quickly. This product literally has the ability to trim a 40 hour project into 2 hours (max) from start to finish.

The best products are the ones who can take something you're already doing and make you frustrated that you had been operating for so long without it ... that's Landing Lion.

Landing Lion review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Easiest tool on the market"

What do you like best?

The product design (UI/UX) and onboarding experience of Landing Lion is seamless. I have experience using Lead Pages and Unbounce and can confidently say that LL is the easiest and best customer experience out there. I value onboarding and easy of use since I am a self starter. Landing Lion nails both of those and I wouldn't change a thing. The icing on the cake is the live viewing of the visitors activity. That's the home run.

What do you dislike?

I am a heavy user of Zapier and there wasn't an official integration. I emailed the LL support team and they took my feedback to heart and the Zapier integration will be launching in the coming weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the easiest tool out there to solve your problems, Landing Lion is it. Unbounce and LeadPages do not have the user experience that LL does. That goes along way. Customer support is one of the best I have seen as well. They listen and respond fast!

Speed to production with landing pages and user behavior tracking. Before LL, we had our graphic designer build the PSD to hand off to our development team. This process took 3+ days depending on our dev backlog. Now with LL, we have a 1 day production time and it couldn't be better.

Landing Lion review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"The only pagebuilder I'll voluntarily use"

What do you like best?

The user interface is amazing. In a field where ux is completely ignored, and moving simple things around is wildly over-complicated, Landing Lion finds the perfect balance between usability and complexity. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME DROP A VIDEO IN THE BACKGROUND WITHOUT HAVING TO LEARN CODE.

What do you dislike?

There could be more component plugins, for complex in-page elements, but it had everything I needed for some basic marketing landing pages. Once some more components get released, I'll use this for all my main pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just mess around with the UI for like 3 minutes - you'll understand.

The biggest problem it solves is letting me, a non-developer non-designer, quickly build a pretty and functional page that presents our marketing materials professionally, collects leads, and has all the back-end analytics and setup and stuff built in.

And since it is literally the only web builder tool I've ever used that makes sense and isn't infuriating, I'll save a ton of money on computer accessories smashed out of frustration with other products.

Landing Lion review by Candi S.
Candi S.

"There's not a better platform out there for landing pages."

What do you like best?

This is the easiest, most intuitive platform for creating a landing page, hands down. Fast, responsive, and elegant, I can get a page live in the blink of an eye, AND I can see the way users are engaging with it. I love the playback option, variant testing, and definitely dig the new mobile styling option.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot. Anytime I hit a snag or encounter a bug, these guys are on the ball and have it worked out before it halts my progress. They're customer service is on point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON'T HESITATE. It's worth it. You can dive in without coding knowledge and create something beautiful and useful, and you'll be able to see ROI pretty quickly.

I'm able to create campaigns much more quickly for my clients, allowing them to reap the benefits of getting their content out into the world effortlessly. Our design thinking approach in our work has been supported by the ease of use that Landing Lion provides, and the analytics we're able to gather gives us an edge with data reporting in our client strategies.

Landing Lion review by Don P.
Don P.

"Landing Pages are Easy and Beautiful with Landing Lion"

What do you like best?

The UI and UX is the best I've ever seen for a product in this space. I'm not only more productive with Landing Lion, but also it's so much fun to use. You can tell their team has a passion for the product and listens to their customers' feedback. The level of detail with each component

What do you dislike?

They are missing some integrations, but that will come in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any questions, check out their documentation and videos, and don't be afraid to reach out to them for support. Their support is very responsive and helpful.

I'm an entrepreneur and developer, but not a designer, so building a beautiful landing page can still be painful. Landing Lion makes it easy for me to build and quickly launch landing pages without the need of a designer. This enables me to test ideas, market to existing customers, and track the behavior of my visitors.

Landing Lion review by Parker S.
Parker S.

"Drag-and-drop without the drawbacks"

What do you like best?

It's fun and it works the way drag-and-drop should. I spent one Saturday afternoon playing around in Landing Lion to see how it all worked and by the end of the day I found myself creating new pages left and right. On more than one occasion, I've caught myself distracted in thought, wanting to get home and throw together a page for a new idea I had.

I had created a couple pages in the past on WordPress and Squarespace in the past and while I ended up with pages I was okay with, I felt like I had to compromise on the appearance I had originally envisioned given the restrictions of the templates and designs for people like me who don't have enough CSS know-how to truly customize. Landing Lion, however, actually has certain design functions that I used to hop back and forth between a website template and Photoshop for which is nice.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I have disliked from my experience so far. From my conversations with their team, it sounds like they plan to integrate with a lot of my favorite softwares in the near future which is really the only important thing I would like to see added. The only other thing I can think of would be better ways to organize the images I upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their knowledge base. They've built up a ton of helpful resources.

It takes the hassle out of creating a new page which always felt like an obstacle. I used to look at other website that I thought would be extremely simple, start to build them in another website builder and then get so stressed with building the page that I didn't think it would work for my ideas. I'm excited to get into the marketing analytics more soon and start running some A/B tests.

Landing Lion review by Camila E.
Camila E.

"Wonderful asset for marketers, solopreneurs and small businesses!"

What do you like best?

SO EASY to make a beautiful web page with lots of features! As a marketer and strategist with different kinds of clients, I love how easy it is to build very tailored pages for each of them. They make it almost impossible to design an unattractive page. Making edits is really easy so you don't have to feel like you're married to a certain design forever.

What do you dislike?

Still waiting on them to integrate a few features, but I know when they do get them built they will be much better than the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their Youtube videos, they're so helpful!

Quickly and easily able to create a web presence for clients hesitant to take the leap. It reduces the anxiety customers have about getting their first website up and running, and makes it much easier for me to make them a great one. The editability also reduces clients' hesitation about making decisions since they know they can quickly make changes themselves in the future.

Landing Lion review by Bhargava C.
Bhargava C.

"Incredible UI. Cut my time to final page in half."

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Once you pick up on the basic principles of design, you can pretty much do anything you can think of for a landing page. The UI is very easy to use and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that are still not on their builder yet such as animations or other effects I'm used to. However, seeing how early they are, and how quickly they are rolling out new features, I'm sure this is a temporary dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to understand the basics of the tool before getting started, will make the process a lot easier. They have a lot of documentation to get started.

Time spent. Not having to set up a server, a CMS, an analytics account, plug-ins, theme search, theme purchase, theme installation. Not having to struggle through theme implementation or being able to make changes quickly. The absence of all of these things has saved me tons of time.

Landing Lion review by Shaun L.
Shaun L.

"Easy to use - incredible features - highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I can create a highly attractive page with ease. I have no coding or design experience and Landing Lion allows me to me to achieve a perfectly designed and effective page in a short amount of time. The thing I really like is the time it takes to design and implement a page. I have a countless list of daily responsibilities. I do not have hours a day to build out pages. Landing Lion allows me to do just that quickly and far better than any other service I have used.

What do you dislike?

It would great if there was a huge template library. For someone like me who does not have design experience it is very helpful to have a large number of templates to choose from. The templates currently available are more than sufficient and they are very very cool. As you start to implement a larger number of pages more templates will be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use yet very thorough platform to build out pages then Landing Lion is a no brainer.

It allows me to quickly and efficiently get landing page created and launched for promotions, new product launched, email collection and a multitude of other tasks.

Landing Lion review by Cole S.
Cole S.

"Easiest, yet most powerful, solution"

What do you like best?

I tried a lot of landing page creators and Landing Lion was by far the best. Even though I could code up a custom landing page, Landing Lion is easier, faster, more insightful, and - frankly - more fun. Their team is incredibly talented. They are constantly seeking how to make the best product possible and making changes at lightning speed.

What do you dislike?

The nature of early products is that you take on something less complete in exchange for helping shape the road ahead. Despite being so early, I'd say they are still farther ahead than most well-established incumbents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

We built a simple landing page as a placeholder while we build out our product and will use it later to built out something far more complex. Landing Lion is great for both. We can spent little time on the landing page and get back to making our product better.

Landing Lion review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Amazing product for anyone looking to build great web pages!"

What do you like best?

The Landing Lion platform is easy and intuitive. As someone without in-depth coding expertise, I can use the Landing Lion platform to create impactful pages with minimal effort. I've used other page builders in the past and they all seem to miss the mark compared to Landing Lion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. It'd be great for Landing Lion to have a mobile app to access leads and details on on-going campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend checking out the platform for yourself. You can sign up for a free trial to decide for yourself.

We use Landing Lion for our company's homepage and marketing campaigns. The benefits of using the Landing Lion platform have been increased productivity (it's ridiculous how easy it is to make a page), improved client engagement, and invaluable insights via page analytics.

Landing Lion review by Mallory R.
Mallory R.

"Create beautiful landing pages in minutes "

What do you like best?

Landing lion is so easy to use. The software is intuitive and I don't have to spend crazy amounts of time trying to create landing pages for events, social media campaigns and new marketing content.

I also love how the tool allows me to track visitors on my page and see how they interacted with content.

What do you dislike?

There are some text formatting issues that I have run into. Nothing big enough to make me reconsider using the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very similar to a weebly website building site, but for landing pages

With other marketing automation tools, some coding knowledge was required in order to build custom landing page templates.

This tool can be used by everyone and saves a lot of time.

Landing Lion review by Tallia D.
Tallia D.

"Landing Lion is the only way to go"

What do you like best?

The simplicity, ease, and sophistication of Landing Lion is unmatchable, unbeatable, and truly a dream come true for any individual and/or business, whether you're a techy or not. Their dedication to customer service is impeccable and we recommend Landing Lion to every single one of our clients- whether they're trying to start their own business or just create a landing page with their resume. There's no one we DON'T tell Landing Lion about.

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing I would change about Landing Lion's platform; beyond that, the team behind the masterpiece is one I'm proud to work with and know.

It helps you get to know your audience on such a deeper level, see what their needs are, and discover their motivations.

Landing Lion review by Erika R.
Erika R.

"Great product AND customer service"

What do you like best?

Landing Lion is seriously easy to use. I do not have any kind of tech background but I was able to put together a nice looking landing page in less than an hour. I had seen demos at some local events, and it blew my mind and I had to try for myself. Also, every time I had a question and contacted with the chat feature someone answered AND resolved my issue quickly, and with an emoji smile LOL

What do you dislike?

Everything is seriously awesome. Only thing is that the spam/bot views go against your monthly count. Wish there was a way to mitigate, or not count against the views.

I am part of an accelerator and we are working through idea validation and customer discovery/development and having a landing page is aiding me in these tasks. I love the tracking ability, and the split test option.

Landing Lion review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Switching from Unbounce to LandingLion"

What do you like best?

Comparing the LandingLion UI to the Unbounce UI is like comparing Mailchimp to Outlook. No comparison. I found LandingLion clear, easy to use, and full of functionality that unbounce either doesn't have or I can't find because of the aforementioned poor UI.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Mailchimp took a few tries, but then the folks at LandingLion reached out to me to tell me they had found a bug in that integration, fixed it, and now everything would work. They were right. The integration to WordPress was not obvious, but once I installed the WordPress plugin, PRESTO! everything worked flawlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's not a time based (e.g. 30 day) trial, but rather you get a certain number of page views, not including your own views of your own page for testing purposes.

I've built dozens of WordPress websites. On my latest, I needed a couple of landing pages to capture interest prior to launch. I could have used Unbounce again, but i just couldn't use that UI anymore. I looked at instapage, leadpages, and a few others. Then I found and tried LandingLion and was hooked. Now I have a beautiful landing page (southernbaklava.com) that was easy to setup, works flawlessly with WordPress, sends all my leads instantly to Mailchimp, and gives me clear, simple reports and alerts when I hit lead milestones.

Landing Lion review by Mindy F.
Mindy F.

"Landing Page Magic"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive Landing Lion is! Without watching any tutorials I was easily able to create not only a functioning page but a robust one with conversion tracking and more.

What do you dislike?

There are certain tricks that are required for getting content placed exactly as you want it, but once you've learned these it is a simple design experience. The greatest experience with Landing Lion has been working with the Support Team. They are quick to respond and help to resolve any issues or offer quick tips.

As a team we are creating a more robust marketing campaign for clients by building landing pages through Landing Lion. We have had better conversion rates and more quickly launched campaigns.

Landing Lion review by Shelby S.
Shelby S.

"Started with a landing page, ended up building our entire website with Landing Lion"

What do you like best?

The best site builder I've ever used, period. Easy to switch between desktop and mobile layouts. The app runs quickly, very little latency, so it's a pleasure to use. Great UI design, and awesome support always available from the Landing Lion team.

What do you dislike?

Not great support for 301 redirects, but they will be adding that soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for landing pages, but consider building your entire website with Landing Lion.

Easily and rapidly build beautiful web pages, landing pages, and articles. Non-technical marketers, copywriters etc. can easily build, link and publish great looking pages.

Landing Lion review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"It puts other page builders to shame "

What do you like best?

The UI is so simple to use. As a digital marketer and developer, I usually loathe page builders, but this one is fast and easy-to-use. It really lets you create a great landing page design.

What do you dislike?

Their integrations are lacking. As of this review, there is no popup or overlay functionality native to their page builder, and they lack integrations with some popular email marketing programs like Constant Contact. Like others have mentioned, they're new and I bet these will be rolled out over the next few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at their integrations. For most agencies, they'll be fine not having some of these integrations ready, but if you're needing specific integrations then it might not be for you right now.

We can get our client's landing pages for PPC campaign up and running in hours compared to days before. It's really cut design/development time in half.

Landing Lion review by Armand S.
Armand S.

"Finally! A landing page tool for marketers. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use without sacrificing advanced design features. Landing Lion is a design tool that brings your vision to life, no code required. This empowers my team to rapidly build and optimize pages, maximizing conversions and reducing dev time.

Bonus point: Seeing is believing! Landing Lion video records actions visitors take, providing insights that metrics/numbers would've never shown.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have integration with Campaign Monitor.

We're constantly (and almost effortlessly) A/B testing, in one week we doubled our clicks and 3x our leads.

Landing Lion review by Shauvik R.
Shauvik R.

"Finally a website builder I truly love to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and speed of prototyping using the tool. Finally a true WYSIWYG. A lot of handy integrations and templates to get off the ground quickly. Excellent customer service and support.

What do you dislike?

focused on landing pages only for now. I wish I could build every website using landing lion!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to get started with their pricing plans. Switch to paid just before you make it live!

Built a landing page quickly for a marketing campaign and another one for an application to a program.

Landing Lion review by AJ M.
AJ M.

"Top Landing Page Builder for SEO"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface with drag and drop, duplication, row/column based grid layout.

What do you dislike?

Need to add a few components then this is perfect tool for any sized business or agency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Landing Page Creator out there - if you don't see a feature you want - JUST ASK!

Fast way to build micro-sites. I tried all the other leading landing page builders and none had the SEO benefits and page speed offered by Landing Lion

Landing Lion review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Helped us in a pinch"

What do you like best?

The fairly intuitive dashboard. It's easy to navigate between projects, copy elements of one to another, toggle between mobile and desktop views, and publish new pages with ease.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the components won't look the same on other displays, even if you tie them all to pixel placement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Ease of pushing frequent content. Much easier to manage than our other CMS system.

Landing Lion review by Mikhail A.
Mikhail A.

"Simple to use yet powerful!"

What do you like best?

I like the speed at which I can create a new professional looking landing. Landing Lion brought to landing pages what square space brought to websites.

What do you dislike?

It could use a few more integrations to be even more useful on enterprise

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly consider it

I need a good platform to release many landing pages for multiple clients, I was able to do that with Landing Lion

Landing Lion review by Kate G.
Kate G.

"Best Landing Page Tool - User Friendly + Great Support"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is the best part. It's incredibly intuitive and you can get a fabulous looking landing page in minutes. It's the best.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes - just excited for more templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Now.

We are tracking leads more effectively and testing our audience more effectively.

Landing Lion review by Max S.
Max S.

"It doesn't get any more intuitive than this!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. LL has really taken user feedback to heart and it shows. The LL team has built an extremely powerful tool without alienating non-technical users.

What do you dislike?

The team listened to my complaints and has addressed them in updates to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out! You won't regret it!

They enabled me to quickly build and push my landing page.

Landing Lion review by User in Internet

"Landing lion is an amazing product that I have no issue recommending to people."

What do you like best?

I love how well thought out and executed the product is. It makes designing pages extremely easy and gives me incredible insight to how it is performing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd have to say is that sometime the density of features can be overwhelming. I think this comes with a lot of large-scale apps however. The nice thing is, is that I can launch a page in a matter of minutes, then backtrack on optimizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

So far, I have only used LL for personal projects, but I'd love to expand it into professional projects.

Landing Lion review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"Lion’s Review"

What do you like best?

The absolutely BEST part about landing lion though, and what sold me on it, is it's customer service. The developers and product designers at landing lion respond extremely fast to my questions and were right there with me every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

As UI developer sometimes the platform can be a little too simplistic without advanced features.

Getting to market faster. The benefits are the platform is smarter and more intuitive by combining everything you need to craft and measure content.

Landing Lion review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Love the Lion"

What do you like best?

Landing Lion has a ton of integrations and is super easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It's a pretty new product so there are some bugs, but overall the team is very helpful and responsive when I've run into issues.

Landing Lion makes it easy to spin up and track interactions with landing pages. We've used it for paid campaigns, as well as posting gated collateral.

Landing Lion review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Landing Lion is terrific "

What do you like best?

Usability. I don't have a tech background and as a growing startup, this allows us to evaluate and assess customer engagement quickly and smoothly.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mid-tier price for companies in-between the 100 - 100,000-page view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time.

Being able to track potential clients

Learning about Landing Lion?

* We monitor all Landing Lion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.