Landingi

Landingi

With Landingi you don’t need any programming skills to create and optimize your own custom landing pages to convert traffic from your digital campaigns into customers.

Work for Landingi?

Learning about Landingi?

Landingi Reviews

Showing 151 Landingi reviews
Landingi review by Audrey P.
Audrey P.

"A simple tool for creating sharp landing pages"

What do you like best?

I really like the design of the interface. It's similar to graphic design software and doesn't require any coding knowledge. We can design everything visually and not have to worry about bugs and other potential programming issues. The pages generally load fast and are properly formatted.

What do you dislike?

When we do need to add very specific customizations, it can be difficult or not impossible. I dislike that there aren't more effective ways to integrate more highly customized code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Landingi can take a ton of hassle out of the landing page process. Even if you don't currently use landing pages, you'll find that they can benefit many different aspects and sides of business. I'd recommend any business to give Landingi a try.

Landingi lets us create landing pages quickly. We can use them for promotions, events and to gather user and market information. It's been a great tool to promote meetings and events that would later lead to us collecting data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Landingi
Landingi review by Robert Attila F.
Robert Attila F.

"Landingi - A Landingi Page Builder that does exactly that!"

What do you like best?

It is stupid simple - I really enjoy working with Landingi since their support is great, they even offer a free page import per month! It does not offer all the bells and whistles like Instapage or Unbounce, but they are also not necessary since you can use third parties such as Hotjar for free. Overall I am very happy about the switch from Instapage over the Landingi which costs a fraction.

What do you dislike?

The CI / UX could be a little more professional - see Instapage

Additional Features in the builder - but this could be true for any builder

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for just a landing page builder that can do A/B split test and don't need all the bells and whistles like Instapage / Unbounce / LeadPages - then I can fully recommend Landingi

As a PPC agency the main issue we face is that our clients have poor sales pages and are inexperienced with web development. They usually are unwilling in invest into a new Website and even if, it is better to test Conversion Elements with a Landing Page and Paid Traffic. Once you know your keywords and which elements a page perform, then the decision to invest become easier. In order to find those insight, Landingi is the perfect partner.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Landingi review by Matthew T.
Matthew T.

"Save time and effort"

What do you like best?

Landingi became the perfect solution to Wordpress setbacks. It is extremely to drag and drop elements to create a highly engaging landing page. It makes A/B testing extremely easy with no technical setup. Being able to assign landing pages to domains allow us to scale our services without having to access client websites.

What do you dislike?

It's a little tricky to create a mobile optimized page. Many website platforms automate the conversion from desktop, whereas Landingi requires you to design a second version that is based on the first. Some changes conflict with the desktop version, so it does require a bit of learning to get it right.

Lead generation was a major challenge for many of our clients using Wordpress. They didn't know how to create a landing page, and their themes didn't even allow us to remove navigation. Within a few hours we've optimized their sales process using landing pages.

Landingi review by Kelly L.
Kelly L.

"Easy learning curb to get your landing page up ASAP."

What do you like best?

I needed a landing page quickly, and Landingi helped make that happen. Unlike other landing page providers, Landingi was easy to use. The quality of the page was great... it looks great and functions well. What's more to love? Yet there IS more! Like subdomains, variant (A/B) testing and something often overlooked: great support!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not found anything to dislike about Landingi... seriously! Reliable service is important to me. So far, so good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for the majority of business needs in terms of landing pages. If you have a massive tech business/enterprise, perhaps you need more oomph in terms of services/integrations provided, but the majority of typical users, in my opinion, will have their needs met in Landingi.

I am an author and need to create landing pages to promote my books and direct people to sales pages. I don't have a lot of time to spend in setting up a page and publishing it... I just need it done quickly. Landingi met that challenge. I've very happy.

Landingi review by Myke M.
Myke M.

"Best landing page builder on the market. Yes, better than ClickFunnels."

What do you like best?

Landingi builds beautiful landing pages and the functionality is innovative but simple. The drag and drop feature is limitless which allows you to place anything anywhere, rather than being limited similar to other builders.

What do you dislike?

The one and only feature I dislike about Landingi is the in-ability to build multiple landing pages that are strung together. With Landingi, you can only build a landing page, and a conversion or "thank you" page. This makes it impossible to create upsells, downsells, or other offers/pages within your campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The biggest recommendation I can possibly give as an agency owner, is to please implement multiple pages as soon as possible - if this were the case, there is a huge community of ClickFunnels users that would love to switch over to Landingi because ClickFunnels is overpriced and their customer support is awful.

There are a lot of limitations that prevent somebody like myself from switching over completely.

Landingi is a much more affordable option for building out landing pages, which I do often. I promote all kinds of different offers and I also build landing pages for clients. This solves a big problem for me because with other software building a lot of pages usually increases the price.

Landingi review by Barbara C.
Barbara C.

"Excellent tool, super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Easy of usage, this is a tool that can expedite landing pages and it has been extremely useful for me to get things up fast, while extremely flexible and powerful.

What do you dislike?

Currently I have no found anything that is an obstacle to my workflows or that would be a hinderance to my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent tool that has allowed me to go live with a landing page really fast, without the complexity of other tools. Although not complex, it is very flexible and I was able to start collecting leads right away. The same day I had my page up and started to receive leads that went straight into my CRM. I also love the ease of integration particularly with Facebook pixel, Facebook pages and ActiveCampaign. Landingi has proven to be an excellent tool for my business and their support is excellent. I found myself using it often for different pages and testing conversion often.. I particularly love their templates and integration with Google fonts, plus the ability to easily style each page for different devices without a programmer. This is one tool that I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get started with landing pages for conversion. One more thing I'd like to note is their custom modules like countdowns, drag and drop assets, easy to manage sections and so on. Finally, their A/B testing capabilities are an added bonus.

Landing pages for lead generation.

Landingi review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Not easy to customize, no full screen background images"

What do you like best?

Landingi is fairly good at setting up SOMETHING quickly, meaning if you need just a page for email capture or whatever else, it can be created within minutes. With a little extra time, I think it can look pretty good. Also, customer support to get an SSL cert was great.

What do you dislike?

Landingi is not easy to fully customize and lacks full screen background images (as far as I can tell). It's not as simple or as pretty as other tools such as Squarespace or Wix. Additionally, it was initially confusing to me trying to setup an alternate landing page for my site; I created a separate landing page which was assigned a new link, and I could not link my old domain to it, even when I tried to deactivate the existing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for really beautiful, simple customization like Webflow, Squarespace or Wix, you may be disappointed. If stock (and somewhat generic), quick landing pages are what you need and you want to quickly deploy A/B tests or multiple pages, I think this is a good option.

I needed a simple website up (just to have something up) and was able to get a landing page with a simple form put together in just a few minutes. So far I'm not sure that there has been a big benefit, because I didn't really *need* a landing page, I just wanted *something* up temporarily.

Landingi review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Great Web App to design quick landing pages on the go"

What do you like best?

The app design is very nice. The support team is amazing! It loads fast and I am getting great results from pingdom.com when testing for loads speed.

The templates really help if you need something on the go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment. I really enjoy the app. The popup feature that I was looking for was implemented. I would like to see more analytics features built in, also some basic implementation of email sending.

Some templates are old school and need to be updated or new one uploaded to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! It is easy to use and the user does not need much knowledge about HTML.

Solving problems with a short time frame to deliver quick landing pages projects to clients. I feel confident to send proposals for quick projects because I know I will be able to deliver good results in a short space of time. In today's days, we need to be able to deliver fast with quality. Clients are happy with the final results. Some many benefits using Landingi, but the most benefit is the time savings because we do not need to spend time tweeking CSS or HTML anymore. I really think we will be very pleased with the result in a long run. I already recommended the app to some partners that need solutions like this one presented by Landingi. Hopefuly we will have more time to aquire new clients now.

Landingi review by Ben G.
Ben G.

"Landingi Hits the nail on the head when it comes to quick, clean, landing page design!"

What do you like best?

We have used the pre-made templates many times over by now. If we need to get a quick page up for a client, Landingi has really professional looking landing pages for almost any vertical. I also really like that the lead gen form builder was pretty easy to use and can integreate seamlessly with many CRM's and email autoresponders.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I WISH landingi had was Multi-step Funnels. This would compete against Clickfunnels which a majority of their subscribers if they tried landingi out would see they are for sure the surperior product. I just really and waiting for the last few add on's so that I can completely switch my agency plan from Click funnels to Landingi. I also think if they added Dynamic Text Replacement like unbounce has, they would be by far a leader in the space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for quick landing pages, bad for full sales and marketing funnels.

I solved professional designs in short time frames.

Landingi review by Dale R.
Dale R.

"Why I Love Landingi"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the exceptional drag and drop features. In fact, Landingi makes the whole process of landing page building and email acquisition dead simple. Where have you been all my life, Landingi?

What do you dislike?

We need more templates for a variety of niches. With only a half dozen templates to use, it leaves me very little to choose from. I realize I can use the blank template, but I like to have a variety of options to make my experience easier and less time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add a few more templates and I'll be forever singing your praises. I appreciate the unparalleled support when I was having issues with lead captures. I was having issues with Mailchimp collecting the emails from Landingi and Jan at Landigi went above an beyond the call of duty to solve the problem.

I'm primarily using it to collect emails. So far, Landingi has saved me a ton of time and money compared to other companies with similar products. Leadpages has a drag-and-drop feature yet it's wonky and flawed. The kicker is Leadpages is expensive and Landingi is cost-effective.

Landingi review by Lianna P.
Lianna P.

"Updated review: They've come a long way!"

What do you like best?

Update: Happy with the tool now! The problem I was having between mobile/desktop has been solved.

Original review: Landingi SEEMS like it would be easy to use, and I like that templates are offered so you don't have to start with a blank page. I got lifetime access with an AppSumo deal, which is why I tried it over LeadPages or Unbounce.

What do you dislike?

Update: the only thing I dislike now is that sometimes, it's difficult to figure out which item is highlighted/selected using the Layers tool. But that's not too bad.

Original review: BUT. Using the actual tool itself is difficult. There are no coachmarks or onboarding tours to get you set up with the tool (unless I missed that somehow when I logged in the first time). It's possible to build an entire page that looks great in desktop view, then realize that it's totally boned in mobile view. Obviously, this is what happened to me! Once I figured out how to solve that problem, I ran into a totally insurmountable one that doesn't seem to be covered in support docs: namely, why my entire page LOOKS centered in the editor, but is completely positioned to one side in both the preview and published versions of the page. Also, the support doc for connecting your domain to your Landingi pages seems incomplete.

Update: Can now easily create a landing page in an hour or so!

Original review: I'd like to say it made it easy to throw up a landing page... but it didn't.

Landingi review by Victor Bustillos G.
Victor Bustillos G.

"Facebook Tab Integration for the win!"

What do you like best?

The Facebook Tab Integration is amazing and so practical.

Wordpress Integration give Landingi full site power.

Speed of development is fair.

The team responds rapidly to support tickets.

What do you dislike?

Design elements dont tend to stay from desktop view to smartphone view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create sections within your landings so you dont struggle with mobile view getting all over the place. Participate in the facebook group for awesome support. Rely on the great templates for a better experience.

Responsive Landing Pages with a clear Call to action. Great templates and uptades. Wordpress Integration and very easy to set up automations and custom domains. I like the service a lot. It does not have to ask for anything unbounce or instapage has. Landingi is an awesome product.

Landingi review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"Future Clickfunnels Killer"

What do you like best?

This is actually a well-done landing page builder. I wanted to give it a whirl after experiencing programs like instapage, leadpages, and clickfunnels. I can say as the system grows, it'll be a contender quickly. Keep up the great work guys! I'm happy to be an early adopter

What do you dislike?

There are a few things in the pipeline I'm looking forward to, so it's not a matter of disliking the product, its just future development that has to happen. So I'm currently waiting to use it a lot more than I do.

I'm looking to solve my landing page builder problems. Most of them are really good but really pricey when it comes to what they do. Otherwise, it's a great alternative I think.

Landingi review by Anthony N.
Anthony N.

"Fast, Easy, & Professionally Done"

What do you like best?

The intuitive UI makes creating landing pages a snap. And with A/B testing, local stats, lead management, and popular integrations, it will quickly become your go-to landing page solution - especially if you are concerned with the mobile appearance of your page since it provides the ability to tweak the mobile view separately.

What do you dislike?

At first, I didn't like how everything is geared toward those with no technical/programming skills, but once I got used to the layout I found it easy to dart around in there get things up fast.

Simple stats and lead management are going to be the big hits for me - that and the speed with which I can get a page up and running.

Landingi review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"BETER THAN LEAD PAGES"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface and the many modern and high converting templates not to mention the 3 rd party integrations ( hopefully more to come, as you can never have too many ) and the white Label environment they offer. If need be are you wanted to, you can honestly start your own digital marketing agency with this product, and at a super low price, I believe under $200 a month that's a freaking steal of a deal to be Branded and Relevant in today's digital marketing / lead capture and Data space. In my opinion, a companies longevity is most important, this company (Landingi) seems to have a robust roadmap of new Features in their pipeline, so Im all In and I think they are here to stay....

What do you dislike?

I really Like their entire software interface point, click, edit, and publish it's that easy -lol, they even offer custom domains. It is just straightforward and easy to use, and believe me when I say - I cant say that about very many other landing page builders I have used. I have tried many others (approximately 15 - 20 hell half of them are out of business ), LANDINGI IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE -THE KING

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out if you do you will be onboard the cost is better the product is better and the support is better than 95% of the competition and for a fraction of cost

The best way to capture Leads and information in using a landing page. Landing is so smooth and you just keep the prospect engage because its so nice a portal and the form just flows

Landingi review by Patrick H.
Patrick H.

"Great tool for building fast, clean landing pages"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and you can cname in on any domain you want. I love that I can tweak the layout for desktop/laptop vs tablet vs mobile. They have a bunch of great integrations already and more are on the way. I have everything I need at the moment. Their support is really good. I'm not big on chat support but they handle it well. I love that you can put your own code snippets in custom and are not just limited to Google Analytics on these pages.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are a little light for me and the interface can get a little clunky from time to time. I also wish there were more creative assets included in the library. Right now I am always going to our libraries to get things. They also require you to request access to features in their Labs section via chat and don't let you enable them yourself which is weird but not a huge deal. I'd love it if you could have them ignore your own IP address so you could look at the pages live without messing up your own analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The builder can be a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it the pages are pretty easy to build. MAKE SURE YOU REALLY LOOK AT YOUR PAGES ACROSS ALL DEVICE VIEWS! If you don't you are bound to have some issues. Fortunately, you can tweak each view which is really great.

Landingi makes it easy for us to create landing pages for our clients quickly and easily so they don't have to and we can do it in our own environment so they don't have to let us into their site.

Landingi review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to work with drag & drop landing page builder "

What do you like best?

easy to use UI and got my domains connected flawlessly. Forms work flawlessly to collect the all important email.

What do you dislike?

I gave Landingi a 7 for two reasons, Landingi does not provide an SSL certificate for root domains, only subdomains. With the current SEO best business practices, SSL is extremely important to me with platforms such as Landingi. Another drag and drop saas company that I use provides SSL for all domains with one click.

The second reason is the custom html box used for embedding media into your page needs work. The only way to see the how the code looks on your page is to preview it, which is very time consuming because the size of the media is not clear until you go into preview mode. You then need to go into editor mode and play around with the size and then preview again to see how it fits on your page.

I was trying to embed a quiz into my landing page, but the results part of the quiz is a different size than the quiz itself so it would always spill over to another portion of the page. I pretty much gave up on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use for new users of landing page builders

I use it to quickly create responsive landing pages for use as placeholders, promotions, or informational.

Landingi review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Why do we choose to use Landingi? "

What do you like best?

What is important to us:

Ideas: We want to be provided with ideas of design eg template, we do not want to build an entire UI for a landing page. To log in and have pre-built templates to use/alter easily makes a huge difference.

Ease of use - We want to focus on what we are building and a Landing Page is not a time priority, therefore ya'll make our lives easy by drag and drop, easy edit, themed templates and multiple variations.

Customer support - We reached out and got a tailored response within 14 hours! Awesome service.

What do you dislike?

Published designs do not render the same size as edit mode. When we publish a landing page, we have trouble because the screen does not render the same size in "live mode" as it did in "edit mode". This is a problem because we are going from one view to another to edit screen views from edit mode to publishing.

Header's and footer's are annoying and difficult to delete (we havent figured out how to do this) =)

In summary, it is challenging to resize images to fit properly and we want to drag and drop easily.

Canva.com does a great job with this kind of UI, I am sure yall have checked them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the previous page, however, continue to spend time and effort to listen to your customers. We use products that we trust - Keep our trust.

We are solving a problem with our business, yet using Landingi to communicate to a beachhead segment and create tailored landing pages for different audiences. We like the ability to build out more than one, similarly, We imped lots of downloadable pdf/txt files and allow users to send.upload files into landingi for us to use.

It is awesome to duplicate a landing page to slightly change on aspect of it. We have several user sub-accounts, metrics are straightforward and simple, and we love the templates, however, would like more.

AB testing is next. Thanks for live support! Good to know a business cares about their users.

Landingi review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Simple Yet Powerful Landing Page Creation Tool"

What do you like best?

The simple and intuitive design is amazing.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have reps in the US

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you have a basic understanding of design and page layout, you should do well with Landingi! I found it especially helpful that the user experience has been created to work similar to that of adobe creative suite. One huge advantage I have noticed is in the fact that all of the fonts are "REAL" fonts, and not made up names, which makes it much easier to follow brand guidelines!

We are currently using Landingi to create focused landing pages for specialized campaigns. We're looking to to increase conversion and traceability when it comes to our marketing campaigns. Whether it is for lead generation using e-books & white papers, or product-specific pages Landingi has offered the benefit of good looking, optimized user destinations in a fraction of the time.

Landingi review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Great landing page builder"

What do you like best?

I have used other landing page builders in the past and I find some have too many capabilities/features which make their interface slow, while other apps are faster but also miss some essential features.

After using Landingi for about 2 months and having published several campaigns, I feel this app has a very good balance of capabilities and interface speed.

The number of integration with third-party apps is also really good.

What do you dislike?

One feature I feel the page builder interface is missing (at the moment of writing this review) is the ability to crop/mask images after they have been uploaded, so the image shape can be easily modified to the page needs.

Apart from this one feature, I feel Landingi offers a complete suite of features to ensure the output is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth every dollar and time you invest in this tool.

Objective specific landing pages for opt ins, registrations, RSVPs, downloads, etc.

Landingi review by Steve P.
Steve P.

"Langingi is an effective tool for developing and using landing pages."

What do you like best?

The graphical interface in Landingi is very effective when developing landing pages. It allows the user to develop the page using a collection of objects and widgets, and permits use of self-developed elements, such as photos.

What do you dislike?

Sort of difficult moving from one device type (mobile, tablet, PC) to another without causing unwanted changes for another device type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to reserve a couple of hours during a quiet time to experiment with the program and learn the basics.

We wanted to have a tool that permits us to quickly develop and implement landing pages.. Landingi has allowed us to design, edit, and implement landing pages with a minimum of fuss.

Landingi review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"For me it is a great solution!!!"

What do you like best?

After I bought the system from appsumo and experienced it I can say that the system is pleasantly surprising.

It is very easy to use after studying the system interface.

I created a subdomain of cname on the server and connected it to the system.

I created a new page and linked the page to GTM and created an analytics account that measures site traffic.

I added My Google fonts. With GTM I connected the subdomain to an accessibility system.

Most of my audience are from Israel - Reading from Right to Left - The default error messages are in English and you need to add a code to show the form error messages.

I asked help from the support via chat and they sent me in the codes settings.

Building a phone variation is created with a click of a button for your phone or tablet.

You can add a thank you page and conversion codes.

I loved interfacing with zapier. With zapier, I've been interfering with the google sheet and the system that I use calles - fieldbook.

The system has good documentation and response time of the chat support quite quickly.

The leads can be exported to Excel or .csv files.

We already finished with our first landing pages and about to use it in the next campaign.

What do you dislike?

Cons: I found:

--------------------------------

1. You can add a horizontal form but up to 2 fields. Editing the alignment page is LTR.

2. My language is RTL, so that text with special characters at the end of the text in edit mode appears at the beginning of the text, even though in the front end view looks fine.

I turned to the support to to add the feature of a text direction.

In the front end view, I added a line of css that handled alignment of the text.

I told the support that this is not a big change to develop and by adding this feature the can add millions of users that are using RTL languages. I was told it will be in the road map.

3. You can not add landing page directories to customers, although you can filter by campaign names. You have to the more advanced program

4. You can't build a different layout in mobile and tablet. If you remove a section it will remove the section also in the desktop view. You can hide a section in view to solve this issue.

After checking the system I can say that the system is wonderful for small to medium businesses that have campaigns up to 50k unique users per month. If you need more you can buy more codes.

For me it is a great solution!!!

Thank you for the deal.

Landingi review by José Antonio S.
José Antonio S.

"A really great option to create and test landing pages!"

What do you like best?

Their support is great! also, the landings are very customizable with custom HTML, CSS and Javascript. You can deploy them with cname or by copy-pasting the HTML in your domain.

What do you dislike?

Lack of some native integrations, but they are working on creating more and the implementation of Zapier, which will help to overcome this for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, because you will love it.

Improving the conversion rates of the campaigns and facilitating the creating process of landing pages.

The benefits come from the drag and drop builder, the templates and the A/B testing data, because all that allows you to create and deploy different landing pages with ease, and then determine which one converts the most.

Landingi review by Joe J.
Joe J.

"Great quality landing page creator!"

What do you like best?

That is a hard question. Easy Dashboard!

What do you dislike?

I don't have a lot of critiques. I think that you did a great job releasing an easy-to-use landing page creator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think that I saw that there was a way to deliver a lead magnet on the Thank you Page. That would be great for people that don't want to learn how to set up the backend of Mailchimp to deliver the lead magnet.

I am currently writing a book and I need a simple landing page creator to help me spread the word about my book.

Landingi review by Vashishtha K.
Vashishtha K.

"Drag and Drop, Easy to use - Sales funnels so easy to create"

What do you like best?

Why do I call it a one-stop solution for the businesses?

Because with Landingi, I could create unlimited landing pages, get unlimited hits and generate unlimited leads -sounds awesome right!

Moreover, it integrates seamlessly with my most liked Email marketing tool, Mailerlite. It integrates with others too.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for the popup feature to be available in CMS

I am making landing pages for my own affiliate campaigns and many other inbound marketing campaigns.

Landingi review by Kendra M.
Kendra M.

"A great landing page service!"

What do you like best?

The system is extremely intuitive. It took our team less than an hour to feel like a Landingi pro.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we can't completely customize buttons and forms. Ideally, we'd be able to use our branding colors without uploading code. Additionally, it would be beneficial to be able to select multiple items and resize all of them at once (or align them). It's unfortunate these are not yet options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the plunge!

We are using this service to build landing pages for ourselves and for clients

Landingi review by Suzie K.
Suzie K.

"Easy to use features."

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature is very easy to use. Split testing is important to me, as well as being able to customize. I like that they are continually adding new features in beta in the Labs section.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't had any negative issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

pretty easy to use and support is very responsive.

Landingi solved the issue of my perception that making landing pages is hard. I can now make great looking landing pages in just a few minutes.

Landingi review by Drew H.
Drew H.

"Landingi is perfect to create quick, beautiful landing pages"

What do you like best?

I love the precision offered by their drag & drop system, and the ability to control the results perfectly on mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to link multiple pages together to create funnels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a good tool to build landing pages, you can't go wrong with Landingi. No complaints on my end.

I'm able to create awesome looking landing pages in less than an hour, where I used to use clunky builders that would take messing with all day to look right.

Landingi review by Agency
Agency

"Easy to Use Good for SEO Ranking"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the entire site is my favorite part about Landingi. The ease of process makes it great for quick, high--quality landing pages for any businesses or personal venture. I can make a landing page in a matter of minutes, adding images & custom content, and have it live in one business day. It's great for landing page conversions and helping improve local search rankings.

What do you dislike?

I was upset about not being able to add columns above the fold, but I learned that it was, in-fact, possible... so I really have no complaints.

Ranking with Google's constantly changing guidelines can be difficult, and using Landingi makes it so much easier to change and update information. It's great for improving SEO and first-page ranking.

Landingi review by Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

"Great deal, great product"

What do you like best?

Variety of templates, integrations and ability to set up page pretty easily

What do you dislike?

Had a couple of glitches on Safari, but once I switched to Chrome on Mac it works like a charm

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good quality solution that offers a lot for what you pay - good job, guys and keep it up!

Very cool landing pages, with good Zapier integration. Using webhooks to integrate with other software and push alerts to Slack, start EDMs with Mailchimp and/or Zoho and make my internet marketing more automated and seamless. Thank you.

Landingi review by Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.

"Move over LeadPages"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use and get up and running. There was a huge learning curve with LeadPages.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet other than limited template selection in comparison.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it and discover how easy it is to use. You won't be disappointed.

Because of ease of use, I'm able to do testing with different landing pages to figure out what's most effective. I was also able to eliminate the huge monthly expense of LeadPages, which was huge for my small business.

Landingi review by Sheila F.
Sheila F.

"Excellent Landing Page Alternative"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily duplicate landing pages and adjust the layout specifically for the web or mobile. I like that I can connect to all the major email serves.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I was able to have the landing page be a popup vs a full web page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very robust landing page tool. I have not done a complete comparison to compare it to Lead Pages, so I can't offer which I think is better.

I am able to easily capture leads from my website and have the pages configured to look like my website. I appreciate seeing the statistics and it helps me to know which boxes on which pages are getting the most traffic.

"Nice, simple software"

What do you like best?

It's remarkably easy to build a landing page. I also love the fact that it gives exact instructions on how to redirect the page on your website so that it goes to the landing page.

The other thing I like about it is the cost-- it is much cheaper than other softwares out there.

What do you dislike?

I find the interface on the right part of then page editor a little intimidating. Since this product is marketed as a simple solution, that interface should be simple and appeal to non-coders like me. Right now, I feel like it's super intimidating to dive into.

The ability to rapidly build a landing page with no coding. It is also much cheaper than other websites out there.

Landingi review by Jesse A.
Jesse A.

"Landingi for generating leads"

What do you like best?

What I like about Landingi is that your landing pages look good and load fast. Plus it's super easy to use. Throw in the fact that you can do A/B testing and it makes it a great platform!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much not to like. Like any new tool you have to spend some time learning how to use it properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy to use landing page builder that create good looking pages with a/b testing then definitely check out Landingi.

Landingi offers a quick and easy way to get up a good looking landing page to collect leads. It saves me a lot of time to work on other aspects of my business.

Landingi review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Really pleased with it so far"

What do you like best?

I only set up a few pages so far and I really like some of their templates. I have also set up a couple of pages from scratch and the drag and drop builder is insanely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

My account is restricted because I bought the Appsumo deal. I was aware of the limitations so this is not a criticism. I am sure that buying the regular packages will remove these limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These guys might not have all the bells and whistles of some bing vendors (and you might not even need them) but their product is good and their customer service is brilliant. I'd definitely start using them if I wasn't a user already.

Quick landing page setup.

Landingi review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Great software that keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and template selection and fast support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, I have not been using it long enough to have any negative points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are constantly improving their software, good integrations, and good template selection.

We are using Landingi to capture email leads. We have found that it is easy to build pages and then implement them with the Wordpress plugin. This gives us a great amount of flexibility.

Landingi review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Best Landing Page Platform Out There!"

What do you like best?

Customer Service, Ease of Use, Templates, Price. I have worked with multiple landing page platforms and they are by far and away my favorite.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they had more templates to use but that is only a small detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Landing Page for multiple clients. Their platform is easy to use and they provide unparalleled customer service. I am excited to work with them and I hope they will be instrumental to my growth as a marketing agency.

Landingi review by David H.
David H.

"great way to do landing pages"

What do you like best?

I like three things...

1 Hosting the pages under my domain.

2. I like that I can edit landing pages, such as changing up countdown timers, from the console and the changes automatically show up on my site.

3. The drag-and-drop element is very nice for design, as well.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more templates. The templates they have are great, but it's always nice to have options.

Landingi has been great for building my mailing list.

Landingi review by User

"A great sales vehicle - even for non-techy types"

What do you like best?

The ability to create professional looking landing pages quickly and easily without having to hire it out to a programmer. I also like the customer service. Any time there's an issue they answer quickly and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve for novices or those not familiar with the platform. I am admittedly non-tech savvy with these things so it took me a bit of time to jump off, but once I got the hang of it, it got easier. Not to worry because there are plenty of tutorials and you can ask customer service for help if you get stuck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a quality way to create professional looking landing pages that won't cost you an arm and a leg, then I highly recommend this service.

Landing pages are super important for conversions so I knew I needed to work with them. I have new courses coming out as well as some digital guides and a paid membership site. Each needs it's own place to call home. I am able to piece together custom pages for each easily.

Landingi review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"An Easy to Use Landing Page Builder"

What do you like best?

I love that it's really easy to get a landing page up and running quickly with Landingi. The starter templates are designed well and are easy to customize as needed. The level of customization you can do to each landing page is excellent. You can change anything to match your branding.

What do you dislike?

It's a clunky process to make changes to the mobile versions of your page. Style changes made to tablet or desktop don't automatically flow to mobile. You need to be mindful of which experience you're editing and make sure you check them all before publishing to make sure there aren't any unexpected changes.

I'm mainly using Landingi to capture leads from Instagram. This software helped me to quickly setup a simple landing page to collect leads and direct traffic to specific pages I'm promoting with ease.

Landingi review by Christian P.
Christian P.

"Great interface "

What do you like best?

I like the capabilities on landingi compared to others like instapage - landingi has a great user friendly interface

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow landingi is and I feel it’s a bit hard as a new user to learn how to use landingi

Recommendations to others considering the product

Landingi is not the best...YET, so don’t expect too much but it’s a great product for the price!

I’m creating website landing pages which helps my business all around.. higher conversions

Landingi review by Ramonica G.
Ramonica G.

"Easy flow for experienced Users"

What do you like best?

The templates are nice and easy to customize. I love that the program remembers my brand colors. This program integrates with mailerlite which is a big plus for me.

What do you dislike?

I have to make adjustments for mobile usage. This can be problematic for new tech challenged users.

Landingi helps me help my clients who struggle to build out pages for their business! I love sharing tools with my facebook group which helps them grow.

Landingi review by Andy N.
Andy N.

"Landingi is great for rapid landing pages"

What do you like best?

No hosting required. I don't have to wait for WordPress to install on any domains. I can simply launch my landing page idea and present to my client.

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit of getting used to for the layers. I am a pixel perfectionist so it is a bit of a pet peeve of mine to be dragging things around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd love to see what others have done with it so I can get a better idea how I can improve.

The fastest deployment possible for landing pages. Why waste time fully developing a website and testing your idea when you can use Landingi to get up and going within minutes?

Landingi review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"Great landing page site"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. Has some templates that will work well with our services. Has a lot of features that I haven't had the chance to use yet but it is user friendly that I have seen so far.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to copy and paste items. Doesn't not have a great long list of options for templates. I should have an easier mobile optimization.

Using it for landing pages.

Landingi review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Nice, but not amazing - but I'm a web designer"

What do you like best?

Split testing built in is a killer and necessary option

What do you dislike?

I loved that it was drag and drop simple. I want the button here, it's here. On paper that's nice, but in actuality, structuring the page became a bit of a hassle. Essentially, I had to make MORE decisions in designing the page - sometimes creativity thrives with a few constraints (and expected page flow. Also, traffic limits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth trying, and it may be your cup of tea. Perhaps I build too many websites, I'm too stuck in my ways.

Needing to create and test various pages on the fly.

Landingi review by Jihyun K.
Jihyun K.

"Great for drag and drop website creator"

What do you like best?

No limited to use the tool to drag and drop

What do you dislike?

I hope the box module can create a fullwidth design

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always the true drag and drop website builder has a problem with creating mobile size design. Hope this solving the issue.

I have so many website building software for creating my clients websites. This is one of the best tool for creating it.

Landingi review by Kelby C.
Kelby C.

"Quick and beautiful landing pages"

What do you like best?

I liked the design best. There are lots of landing page platforms out there, but most are horrible aesthetic-wise.

What do you dislike?

The page builder was a little confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it and play with it so you can see the look and get a feel for the functionality.

Quick easy landing pages that are beautiful means you can even AB test a couple versions.

Landingi review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to create a page with drag and drop ability. You can place any element anywhere on page. And you get many different elements to choose from with an abundance of customization for each element.

What do you dislike?

Unable to sync CTA form with MailChimp segments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really easy to create a page and CTA page. Many different elements to add to page and you can customize each element tremendously. I.e. background colors, fonts, different widths, etc.

Lead generation. Landingi has allowed us to create landing pages that integrate with our mail program and develop new leads and inquires.

Landingi review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"It's good, but not great"

What do you like best?

There are some very nice Themes and customization is relatively smooth.

What do you dislike?

The need to edit separately for desktop vs mobile. You can get one looking great, switch the view, and the other looks terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other landing page builders like 10 minute funnels. Fast, easy to use and tons of integrations.

It currently utilizing due to desktop vs mobile disparity

Landingi review by Jitendra J.
Jitendra J.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

The agency version is a charm. It's like running the landing pages on steroids. We made high converting templates and now apply them to every use case possible. Its just select the templates, edit and done.

Saves 60% time than the traditional way.

Another plus point is excellent support.

What do you dislike?

They can include more templates for all type of industries.

Quick Turnaround time.

Landingi review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"The tool is great for marketers and agencies"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that the tool is very easy to use and it is very user friendly for the marketer like me who have zero programming experience.

What do you dislike?

Pricing model can be improved alot here

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would love to recommend the product to agencies who are looking to make great landing pages.

I am trying to create landing pages for my affiliate websites as I promote lot of different niche type products. So I always look for great landing page builder.

Landingi review by Tony Z.
Tony Z.

"Drop-dead simple, rock-solid landing page solution"

What do you like best?

The ease-of use. I didn't have to read a single direction to build my first page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I had to go through other more-expensive and less-intuitive solutions before finding Landingi.

Simple setup of landing page and marketing funnels. This solution has made this very fast and simple, all while delivering great looking pages that convert.

Landingi review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Simple, easy to use landing pages"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the WYSIWYG pages. We're moving over from a competitor because of the ease of use for our freelancer creatives.

What do you dislike?

We create funnels and currently are using another landing page software for this purpose as the ease of creating funnels is yet to be achieved within Landingi.

Super easy A/B split testing and conversion optimization.

Landingi review by Timothy F.
Timothy F.

"Solid landing page "

What do you like best?

Good integrations, mostly good UX respsonsive support team.

Yet to trial it out at heavy load with ad generated traffic but been great for my organic conversions.

What do you dislike?

Some UX improvements in page creation and organization such as grouping or tagging.

Low cost way to capture and convert traffic quickly while integrating with email providers and video.

Landingi review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"DON'T PAY FOR CLICK FUNNELS - GET LANDINGI ONLY THROUGH APPSUMO"

What do you like best?

I AM CLICK FUNNELS CERTIFIED! Flew to Boise Idaho and met Russel Brunson himself. Look, Very similar product to click funnels, and it's a fraction of the cost. I bought this through the AppSumo LIFETIME deal with NO MONTHLY CHARGES, and here are my thoughts. THERE ARE SOME... SOME!!! who might use all the functions of click funnels upsells and maybe some other functionality which might MIGHT make click funnels worth it to you. But with Landingi you can do a WHOLE LOT. and do it for a fraction of the cost.

What do you dislike?

Limited integration... but enough to do a WHOLE LOT of STUFF! AND for LIFETIME Access for less then $50 bucks. It's totally worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask lots of question to take support.

Lead capture, langing page, basic website builder.

Landingi review by Idael D.
Idael D.

"el mejor landing page hasta la fecha"

What do you like best?

Me gusta mucho la velocidad con la que cargan las paginas, y el servicio al cliente, son un equipo muy innovador que siempre responde a las peticiones de sus usuarios

What do you dislike?

El editor de las paginas puede tener mas opciones a la hora de crear funnels de conversion

landing pages especificas para promociones de facebook ads

Landingi review by Administrator

"Easy and powerful to use"

What do you like best?

Landingi has so many features that are important for small businesses. Plus lots of integrations that make my life easier. It’s a fantastic alternative to the other guys.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn’t quite as intuitive as I’d like, but once you know where things are, then it’s amazing what you can do. It would be helpful to have things like duplicate on each module instead of at the top and to be able to add fonts within the landing page instead of in the main area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s an amazing software and blends some of the best elements of other software together under one roof. Get it. I think you’ll like it.

I use landing pages for sales pages, opt ins and info pages. They are also great for Coming Soon pages.

Landingi review by Salvador N.
Salvador N.

"Its good "

What do you like best?

Landingi is a good lead collector. You can design your lead pages and have all your leads in your dashboard or integrate with many other apps.

The layout builder is not the most straightforward... It can be a little confusing but it's powerful and they provide a bunch of high converting templates already completed.

It's a no brainer if you're looking for an alternative to leadpages

What do you dislike?

The layout builder and how it looks a bit confusing with so many layers

Gathering leads for my business and AB test

Landingi review by Derek M.
Derek M.

"Great support"

What do you like best?

After having issues signing up , support was great to resolve the issue.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard can be a bit slow mtom load.

Landingi has been a great tool to quickly put up an info site where the main focus is a mobile or web app.

Landingi review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Phenomenal and stands up to the big boys"

What do you like best?

Offers everything in a complete package. Intuitive editor, integrations, and fast. Why spend the monthly cost for the old school competitors?

What do you dislike?

Honestly I haven't found anything yet that I dislike, especially at this price point!

I can eliminate a monthly cost while maintaining a high level of service.

Landingi review by steve r.
steve r.

"Easy to set up."

What do you like best?

Nice templates, easy to use. Good analytics.

What do you dislike?

Not sure the stats line up with what facebook is reporting. May be facebooks issues.

Testing new ads using landing pages instead of sending visitors directly to the site has helped us figure out which products to use with each audience.

Landingi review by Bridget A.
Bridget A.

"Great Software - Even Better Support"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and easily build a webpage quickly. The support is also amazing. They will bend over backwards to help with any issues.

What do you dislike?

What is to dislike? Great software with great support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use to just start

Building landing pages quickly without having to hire a coder.

"New to landing pages"

What do you like best?

I am new to the world of landing pages, and in particular, toolkits that allow you to build them. I have found it extremely easy and intuitive to use. The dashboard is very easy to read and find one you need right away without needing to dive into the help section. It is a great setup and easy to find your way around.

What do you dislike?

Getting the domain name setup should be fairly straightforward, however, I did run into a few issues where the CNAME would not propagate correctly. The support staff was very responsive and friendly.

I've solved the problem of having to learn how to code landing pages myself, and all the metrics that I would need to track with them.

Landingi review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Landingi is a great tool for marketers and a viable alternative for more expensive alternatives"

What do you like best?

Landingi provides excellent value for money, with generous visitor, bandwidth and client account limits. It's simple and quick to create a landing page with the drag and drop editor, without the need for an IT team. Additionally, I like the speed at which you can implement scripts such as facebook retargeting or Adwords pixels on every site, or just the conversion page. Zapier integration is also very handy.

Support has also been top notch. Quick to respond always.

What do you dislike?

I would like more functionality, including the option to edit individual elements CSS. It's a little less polished than unbounce, although much less expensive.

The need to quickly create landing pages for clients. Our conversion rates have increased as a result.

Landingi review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Quick Lead Generators!"

What do you like best?

Pre-built templates makes creating a new landing page easy, easily organized by goal. I also like it integrates with ActiveCampaign, seamless experience!

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to launch your product quicker, or generate leads, Landingi is definitely the way to go. It was faster than manually programming a landing page in Wordpress.

Easily launch a landing page in a matter of minutes - great for ad campaigns. Integrates well into Wordpress sites.

Landingi review by Leah P.
Leah P.

"Great new landing page option!"

What do you like best?

It's very customizable but the templates help me as a newbie create something very high quality.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to design mobile and tablet views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's definitely worth it!

Having a clean way to advertise offers

Landingi review by Administrator in Public Safety
Administrator in Public Safety

"First time user"

What do you like best?

the interface layout, the tips given when you hover over tools and text boxes

What do you dislike?

too many back and forth emails between Landingi and hosting company on how to direct/redirect our site/landingi page.

It might be a good idea when user hits the "Publish" page that a window pops up saying, "Do you need to go back and check the mobile view of your Landingi page?"

While our site is undergoing a major redesign, I am redirecting all traffic to Amazon.

Landingi review by David E.
David E.

"Love Landingi"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to duplicate my pages since I work with the same niche also I like how the conversion page is already there which makes it super easy to track I like the scripts feature which is really easy to add new Scripts and I love the editor I just think it's an awesome tool

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a WordPress plugin, that's the only thing so far

I'm generating leads for local business owners

Landingi review by Garrett J.
Garrett J.

"Really good for an introduction to Landing Page Creation"

What do you like best?

I liked the pre-made templates, and that gives a breakdown of different campaign types

What do you dislike?

The UI of trying to make custom changes was difficult, but I found a decent rhythm after a while.

Creating better funnels, and the information gathering process.

Landingi review by Alain D.
Alain D.

"Wonderful software for both technical and non technical"

What do you like best?

Super ease of use for non technical + comprehensive control for technical minded

What do you dislike?

A bit slow to startup, but I guess it's the price to pay for the slick interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out !

Integration with ACTITO (European leader in marketing automation)

Landingi review by User in Music
User in Music

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, drag and drop functions, clean looking, templates

What do you dislike?

The default link that landingi gives for your landing page can show up as spam for some users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use your own URLs and not the default that comes with landingi.

I could easily design my own landing page for my new sales funnel. It saved me because I did not need to hire a designer. It was easy to do myself and looks professional.

Landingi review by Jeremy G.
Jeremy G.

"Fantastic landing page software with just enough features."

What do you like best?

Simple dashboard and the ability to create unlimited landing pages.

What do you dislike?

Mobile viewports can be confusing and challenging to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find a better features / price / ease of use landing page solution. Landingi will help you win over and over again!

We've used Landingi for multiple product launches. There is no better solution that offers the amount of features at a better price point. We're also using their white-label option to resell to our clients.

Landingi review by Nickquolette B.
Nickquolette B.

"Best tool for a non-technical person like me "

What do you like best?

It’s ease of use. I love the drag and drop feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I️ really like the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are non-techy like me, this product is for you.

An easy funnel to automate my book purchasing process.

Landingi review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good landing page builder that still needs work"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop editor is relatively easy to use. They have an active facebook group where you can ask questions and troubleshoot issues you are having.

What do you dislike?

You have to edit both desktop and mobile versions of the page. Some pages are not mobile friendly and can take a lot of work to get them to look right. Lack of high-quality templates is also an issue but they regularly add new templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not as polished as other more mature landing page builders but has an active community and they are improving fast.

Makes creating landing pages fast and relatively easy. You can also do split testing and can duplicate pages you have designed easily,

Landingi review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Landingi is easy to use and quick to learn"

What do you like best?

Landingi has a very intuitive interface and only took 15 minutes to learn. Also a much more affordable solution than some of the better know providers like Lead Pages and Unbounce, but with comparable features

What do you dislike?

It doesn't not integrate with our Marketing Automation solution, SharpSpring. Be nice if they added full fledge funnels, like ClickFunnels

A quick and easy solution to launch landing pages for our clients so we can improve their conversions without depending on developers

Landingi review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"An honest review... "

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to quickly create A/B testing

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an easier way to implement modals for two-step form submissions.

I use Landingi to create quick authorized pages to link YouTube videos to.

Landingi review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"A lead problem solver friend thats always willing to innovate with the user"

What do you like best?

What I love about the system is that it has its users on top of mind. I am one of the audience this software was created for. The user experience interface and visual help me to keep designing efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how some of the instructions are incomplete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will be the little elf your gonna love because of how helpful it is to you.

Lead generation is one of the responsibility I have that landingi turned into an amaizing enjoyment.

Landingi review by Erin F.
Erin F.

"Easy to use, looks great!"

What do you like best?

I love how professional the landing page templates look--and they're so easy to modify to your brand!

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to figure out how to hook things up to my email provider. Would like to see longer landing pages for sales pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So easy to use--give it a try! You'll be up and running in no time!

So much faster than building my own landing pages--I can get something up in 5 minutes!

Landingi review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use interface and vast number of templates.

What do you dislike?

I'm looking for more integrations with E-Commerce platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying. It works great to get started fast with squeeze pages.

High converting landing page

Landingi review by Ryan Z.
Ryan Z.

"Great Product, Exceeded Expectations"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, affordable, great support and the solution integrates easily with Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

The reporting was rather limited and we weren't able to see any heat maps to see where users may have been droopping off.

Landingi has allowed us to send leads to specific pages and tell a more concise brand story to aid in conversion. We've seen our conversion increase substantially for users who first visit our landing page.

Landingi review by Consultant

"Landingi has gone the extra mile!"

What do you like best?

All the options I want/need at low cost.

What do you dislike?

The forms have somewhat limited customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great service and at great price. I have recommended it to many of my clients and will happily continue to do so.

Landingi provides simple but highly customizable landing pages that don't require coding or crazy design skills. It's a great solution for my personal project, and I love offering it to my clients.

Landingi review by Xichy N.
Xichy N.

"Good and cheap landing page service"

What do you like best?

Unlimited domains and Unlimited visitors

What do you dislike?

Only a few template. I need more template

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to try Landingi to compare with other Landing page services

don't need to be a programmer to create the landing page

Landingi review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"My Experience Using Landingi for My Business "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they have pre designed templates for me to choose from.

What do you dislike?

There is a huge lack of options when it comes to design templates. I'm very dissapointed with the quality of landingi. The UX is very hard, I don't have the ability to do as many things as with other website building software, and the quality of the finished product looks very old fashioned. Also, I don't know if the design template options were thought about by an expert (i.e. do they catch the eye? are the palettes matching, would this be something an in-house web designer would design, etc.)

Front facing website.

Landingi review by Andres V.
Andres V.

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

Landingi is a great piece of software that is very simple to use, but very powerful. As they keep on growing I think this is going to be the biggest competitor for Leadpages. I truly think you guys have an amzing product.

What do you dislike?

You need to add timed content/sections and the ability to integrate with other marketing tools thru API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it now while is affordable.

Optins, and sales.

Landingi review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"A great alternative to instapage"

What do you like best?

Visual Builder is very nice. The feature set it very thorough for the price.

What do you dislike?

The templates are limited or out of date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Landingi has a great feature set, a responsive team, and has a nice price point. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a landing page alternative.

We use Landingi for rapid landing page creation. The speed from initial setup to actual implementation is really fast.

Landingi review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Inexpensive and straightforward "

What do you like best?

I like the cost of Landingi compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have quite as many items as I am used to but it is still worth it

Landing oages

Landingi review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple Landing Builder for quick landers"

What do you like best?

I bought the platform because of the great price for Lifetime Access through AppSumo. It's good to have a really simple lander platform to use.

What do you dislike?

There aren't a ton of templates to choose from, and customization is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for more templates and features to be added over time

Able to quickly put up a lander without having to spend a lot of design time.

Landingi review by Ivan Q.
Ivan Q.

"Easy way to advertise products"

What do you like best?

https://landingi.com/ is a really easy way to advertise products or services. As a graphic designer and web developer only took me 5 minutes to change so custom graphics and it was done.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I havent found something I dont like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open your account and check all the tools, you need graphic design software for your images, no coding required.

Web Design, sales Funnels

Landingi review by Darryl T.
Darryl T.

"Need to learn more"

What do you like best?

I bought it on an app sumo sale.

Honestly I just need to try it out more. I use a competitor for my office, but I want to use this for my own funnels

What do you dislike?

It just seemed foreign to me at first. Some of the controls aren’t as intuitive as I’d likd

Quickly making Landing pages.

It’s a little weird but it does work

Landingi review by User

"A reliable and inexpensive solution for small businesses."

What do you like best?

For me, it was quite do set up and customize landing pages using Landingi. Also, the integration with MailChimp came quite in hand.

What do you dislike?

I really don't know what to write here, since I found my experience quite enjoyable, but maybe Landingi could come up with marketing automation features.

I use Landingi to create pages so I can gather leads and make content available, such as ebooks and newsletters.

Landingi review by Daniel V.
Daniel V.

"very easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like how it handles the mobile version of the page. Compared to other platforms I have used, this is by far the best one with all the features i need. The support is also outstanding, very quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

nothing really, as soon as i got familiar with the platform all is going smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

more templates

creating landing pages for my company and my clients

Landingi review by Laura R.
Laura R.

"Robust Landing Page builder and plugin"

What do you like best?

That it now has a simple way to create landing pages for my WordPress site. Also love the WYSIWYG editor.

What do you dislike?

Uploading the photos is a little glitchy. Getting the mobile layout to look right takes a bit of time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to create landing pages with high quality premade templates and many integrations.

Creating high quality looking landing pages in minutes

Landingi review by Administrator

"Landingi - Great micro-targeting and Campaigns with landing Pages"

What do you like best?

I use Landingi to create sales funnel pages for specific companies I am targeting. Since it's very quick to get up and running with templates, I swap out some text and images and I can have a targeted landing page I can send.

What do you dislike?

More templates and designs would be great.

Quick solution for running campaigns, and micro-targeting specific clients.

Landingi review by Consultant

"Ease of use gets 5 stars!"

What do you like best?

Landingi has a short learning curve. Quick, drag and drop system and you can build yo your landing page in under 5 minutes (if you already have your copy and brand graphics completed).

What do you dislike?

I wish it came with more templates, especially ones that are GDPR approved.

Visibility and Lead generation

Landingi review by Chris N.
Chris N.

"Great and Simple"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of creating the pages and tracking.

What do you dislike?

More frequent updates or news and updatess.

Marketing and creating multiple pages.

Landingi review by Ava F.
Ava F.

"Easy Landing Page Creator"

What do you like best?

I love the simple drag and drop interface.

What do you dislike?

That there is no video training to supplement their knowlegebase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to put your best person on this who is good at figuring out how new platforms work quickly.

I'm able to create a fast landing page for any and everything and generate revenue from those pages.

Landingi review by Megan W.
Megan W.

"Awesome New Platform for Landing Pages"

What do you like best?

I love the prebuilt, categorized pages. Super simple to customize!

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is the lack of embedding the page into a page on my website. I can use an embedded form through ConvertKit but it's not the greatest option.

I needed an easier way to create nicely designed landing pages and increase my conversion rates.

Landingi review by Joshua J.
Joshua J.

"Streamlined Landing Page setup and stats"

What do you like best?

Strong focus on simply getting Landon pages up and running!

What do you dislike?

Stats management (utilization) can be confusing at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid product with robust roadmap

Distinguishing our brand in a market not typically rated as specialty (we are coffee growers in China). Benefit is Landingi allows us to drive traffic to broader info via specific interest pique

Landingi review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Absolutely fantastic!"

What do you like best?

Really easy to drag and drop and build landing pages - also really nice to have the pre-existing templates and quick landing pages to send to clients to view without getting their domain info.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I ran into was that i wanted to delete some pages, not just archive them, but support helped super quickly with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The editor is pretty easy to use but I would recommend starting with one of the pre-filled templates to get started.

Quickly building landing pages to test various features, assumptions, pricing tables etc.

Landingi review by Mo P.
Mo P.

"Great, affordable tool to quickly develop landing pages"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and affordable. They have pre-set layouts that you can use out of the box

What do you dislike?

Some of the features of more advanced landing page editors are missing, for example the ability to have a lightbox popup into a specific URL.

Creating landing pages to improve conversions from traffic we're driving!