Landingi

With Landingi you don’t need any programming skills to create and optimize your own custom landing pages to convert traffic from your digital campaigns into customers.

Work for Landingi?

Learning about Landingi?

Landingi Reviews

Showing 147 Landingi reviews
Landingi review by <span>Matthew T.</span>
Matthew T.

Save time and effort

What do you like best?

Landingi became the perfect solution to Wordpress setbacks. It is extremely to drag and drop elements to create a highly engaging landing page. It makes A/B testing extremely easy with no technical setup. Being able to assign landing pages to domains allow us to scale our services without having to access client websites.

What do you dislike?

It's a little tricky to create a mobile optimized page. Many website platforms automate the conversion from desktop, whereas Landingi requires you to design a second version that is based on the first. Some changes conflict with the desktop version, so it does require a bit of learning to get it right.

Lead generation was a major challenge for many of our clients using Wordpress. They didn't know how to create a landing page, and their themes didn't even allow us to remove navigation. Within a few hours we've optimized their sales process using landing pages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Landingi
Landingi review by <span>Kelly L.</span>
Kelly L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy learning curb to get your landing page up ASAP.

What do you like best?

I needed a landing page quickly, and Landingi helped make that happen. Unlike other landing page providers, Landingi was easy to use. The quality of the page was great... it looks great and functions well. What's more to love? Yet there IS more! Like subdomains, variant (A/B) testing and something often overlooked: great support!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not found anything to dislike about Landingi... seriously! Reliable service is important to me. So far, so good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for the majority of business needs in terms of landing pages. If you have a massive tech business/enterprise, perhaps you need more oomph in terms of services/integrations provided, but the majority of typical users, in my opinion, will have their needs met in Landingi.

I am an author and need to create landing pages to promote my books and direct people to sales pages. I don't have a lot of time to spend in setting up a page and publishing it... I just need it done quickly. Landingi met that challenge. I've very happy.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Landingi review by <span>Myke M.</span>
Myke M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best landing page builder on the market. Yes, better than ClickFunnels.

What do you like best?

Landingi builds beautiful landing pages and the functionality is innovative but simple. The drag and drop feature is limitless which allows you to place anything anywhere, rather than being limited similar to other builders.

What do you dislike?

The one and only feature I dislike about Landingi is the in-ability to build multiple landing pages that are strung together. With Landingi, you can only build a landing page, and a conversion or "thank you" page. This makes it impossible to create upsells, downsells, or other offers/pages within your campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The biggest recommendation I can possibly give as an agency owner, is to please implement multiple pages as soon as possible - if this were the case, there is a huge community of ClickFunnels users that would love to switch over to Landingi because ClickFunnels is overpriced and their customer support is awful.

There are a lot of limitations that prevent somebody like myself from switching over completely.

Landingi is a much more affordable option for building out landing pages, which I do often. I promote all kinds of different offers and I also build landing pages for clients. This solves a big problem for me because with other software building a lot of pages usually increases the price.

Landingi review by <span>Barbara C.</span>
Barbara C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Excellent tool, super easy to use!

What do you like best?

Easy of usage, this is a tool that can expedite landing pages and it has been extremely useful for me to get things up fast, while extremely flexible and powerful.

What do you dislike?

Currently I have no found anything that is an obstacle to my workflows or that would be a hinderance to my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent tool that has allowed me to go live with a landing page really fast, without the complexity of other tools. Although not complex, it is very flexible and I was able to start collecting leads right away. The same day I had my page up and started to receive leads that went straight into my CRM. I also love the ease of integration particularly with Facebook pixel, Facebook pages and ActiveCampaign. Landingi has proven to be an excellent tool for my business and their support is excellent. I found myself using it often for different pages and testing conversion often.. I particularly love their templates and integration with Google fonts, plus the ability to easily style each page for different devices without a programmer. This is one tool that I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get started with landing pages for conversion. One more thing I'd like to note is their custom modules like countdowns, drag and drop assets, easy to manage sections and so on. Finally, their A/B testing capabilities are an added bonus.

Landing pages for lead generation.

Landingi review by <span>Brad C.</span>
Brad C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Not easy to customize, no full screen background images

What do you like best?

Landingi is fairly good at setting up SOMETHING quickly, meaning if you need just a page for email capture or whatever else, it can be created within minutes. With a little extra time, I think it can look pretty good. Also, customer support to get an SSL cert was great.

What do you dislike?

Landingi is not easy to fully customize and lacks full screen background images (as far as I can tell). It's not as simple or as pretty as other tools such as Squarespace or Wix. Additionally, it was initially confusing to me trying to setup an alternate landing page for my site; I created a separate landing page which was assigned a new link, and I could not link my old domain to it, even when I tried to deactivate the existing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for really beautiful, simple customization like Webflow, Squarespace or Wix, you may be disappointed. If stock (and somewhat generic), quick landing pages are what you need and you want to quickly deploy A/B tests or multiple pages, I think this is a good option.

I needed a simple website up (just to have something up) and was able to get a landing page with a simple form put together in just a few minutes. So far I'm not sure that there has been a big benefit, because I didn't really *need* a landing page, I just wanted *something* up temporarily.

Landingi review by <span>Alex C.</span>
Alex C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great Web App to design quick landing pages on the go

What do you like best?

The app design is very nice. The support team is amazing! It loads fast and I am getting great results from pingdom.com when testing for loads speed.

The templates really help if you need something on the go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment. I really enjoy the app. The popup feature that I was looking for was implemented. I would like to see more analytics features built in, also some basic implementation of email sending.

Some templates are old school and need to be updated or new one uploaded to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! It is easy to use and the user does not need much knowledge about HTML.

Solving problems with a short time frame to deliver quick landing pages projects to clients. I feel confident to send proposals for quick projects because I know I will be able to deliver good results in a short space of time. In today's days, we need to be able to deliver fast with quality. Clients are happy with the final results. Some many benefits using Landingi, but the most benefit is the time savings because we do not need to spend time tweeking CSS or HTML anymore. I really think we will be very pleased with the result in a long run. I already recommended the app to some partners that need solutions like this one presented by Landingi. Hopefuly we will have more time to aquire new clients now.

Learn more about Landingi

Landingi Videos

Learning about Landingi?

* We monitor all Landingi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.